Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

aviationaware
Topic Author

Re: I just cancelled my Netflix

Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 am

tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
culminated in the illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign.

which never happend bzw, in case you haven´t noticed that.

best regards
Thomas

"Trump should be happy the FBI was spying on his campaign". - Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.

Are you still arguing that this didn't happen? You are fighting a losing battle.

tommy1808

Fri May 25, 2018 5:24 am

aviationaware wrote:

best regards
Thomas

2707200X

Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 am

And we thought only liberals needed safe spaces and got butt-hurt when someone stands different on opinion in this whole rather off the rails convo.

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 am

aviationaware wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

best regards
Thomas

"Trump should be happy the FBI was spying on his campaign". - Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.

Are you still arguing that this didn't happen? You are fighting a losing battle.

Wrong on Clapper. He never said that. Trump said that Clapper said that, but believe it or not Trump has a habit of making things up.

Below are just a couple of source that contain what Clapper actually said. Will you read them?

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/05/trump ... n-fbi-spy/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... is-n877086

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -spied-tr/

tommy1808

Fri May 25, 2018 11:58 am

2122M wrote:
Trump has a habit of making things up.

maybe AA is Trump, since he shares that habit.

best regards
Thomas

aviationaware
Topic Author

Fri May 25, 2018 12:43 pm

2122M wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Wrong on Clapper. He never said that. Trump said that Clapper said that, but believe it or not Trump has a habit of making things up.

Below are just a couple of source that contain what Clapper actually said. Will you read them?

Let's not be holier than the pope. Clapper didn't say they spied on Trump, he just said they planted an informer. Well, as far as I am concerned, an informer is a spy. I know Clapper disagrees and so do you probably, but I guarantee you, make a poll (not saying why you are asking) of the general population and ask them if they think an informer is the same as a spy. They will overwhelmingly say yes, because there is only a difference to those trying to rescue Obama's and his cronies' sinking boat.

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 12:48 pm

aviationaware wrote:
2122M wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Let's not be holier than the pope. Clapper didn't say they spied on Trump, he just said they planted an informer. Well, as far as I am concerned, an informer is a spy. I know Clapper disagrees and so do you probably, but I guarantee you, make a poll (not saying why you are asking) of the general population and ask them if they think an informer is the same as a spy. They will overwhelmingly say yes, because there is only a difference to those trying to rescue Obama's and his cronies' sinking boat.

The issue is not the terminology (informer or spy), the issue is that you and Trump are lying about what Clapper said. Not twisting his words, not mis-interpreting, just straight up lying. Clapper was speaking about an intelligence operation looking into Russian interference and NOT the spying on the Trump campaign. Did you read the links I provided? Can you understand the difference? Or would you prefer to keep you head in the sand so you can continue to feel like a victim?

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm

aviationaware wrote:
2122M wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Another point here. In your attempt to dodge the fact that you blatantly lied, you tried to pivot to an irrelevant point (spy vs. informant terminology) and then proceeded to reference an imaginary poll to prove your irrelevant point. Did you feel like that was some sort of victory?

tommy1808

Fri May 25, 2018 1:06 pm

aviationaware wrote:
but I guarantee you, make a poll (not saying why you are asking) of the general population and ask them if they think an informer is the same as a spy. They will overwhelmingly say yes, because there is only a difference to those trying to rescue Obama's and his cronies' sinking boat.

Well, if you ask them are informer and spy the same, you may actually be right. But the question in this case is if an informer inside Walmart, informing that there is a price cartell, could be said to spy on Meijers, if Meijers is in on that conspiracy and that pops up because Walmark and Meijers talk about it.

I would be surprised if any larger number agrees that the informer or spy inside Walmart was spying a spy planted at Meijers.

Best regards
Thomas

jetero

Fri May 25, 2018 1:40 pm

aviationaware wrote:

jetero

Fri May 25, 2018 1:40 pm

aviationaware wrote:

LMP737

Fri May 25, 2018 2:57 pm

aviationaware wrote:
It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true. Then it's just a conspiracy. The Obama administration weaponized the state and its agencies against political opponents. It started with the tea party and culminated in the illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign. Hell has to freeze over before I pay money to any company doing business with such a Nixonian figure.

Congratulations, you have the ability to repeat without question whatever you hear on talk radio and Fox News. Now all you have to do is provide actual evidence of it. And may I remind you just because Trump says it's true does not mean it's true. Especially given the fact he's a pathological liar.

seb146

Fri May 25, 2018 6:16 pm

He was not a spy

https://apnews.com/23b9456c12484b6cb31c93da269a6159

About half way down the article

Trump told one ally this week that he wanted “to brand” the informant a “spy,” believing the more nefarious term would resonate more in the media and with the public.

So, tRump took everything out of context and framed it in a way so his followers would be outraged. And it looks like it worked.

aviationaware
Topic Author

Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 pm

I don't know how you people manage to be so narrow minded. He infiltrated the campaign. If you say it was for the purpose of spying on Trump, of investigating the Russia hoax, of stealing paperclips. What difference does it make? None, that's what.

Let's see how Merriam Webster defines the word spy:
"one who keeps secret watch on a person or thing to obtain information"

You guys are embarrassing yourselves. He was so obviously a spy. If you can't see that take off the blindfolds.

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

aviationaware wrote:
I don't know how you people manage to be so narrow minded. He infiltrated the campaign. If you say it was for the purpose of spying on Trump, of investigating the Russia hoax, of stealing paperclips. What difference does it make? None, that's what.

Let's see how Merriam Webster defines the word spy:
"one who keeps secret watch on a person or thing to obtain information"

You guys are embarrassing yourselves. He was so obviously a spy. If you can't see that take off the blindfolds.

Nobody is denying that. Where you are wrong is that the mission makes a huge difference. He or she was not there to spy on Trump for the purpose of helping Clinton win the election (as Donald "the perpetual victim" Trump claims). He or she was there to gain information about how Russia was meddling in domestic elections. You think there is no difference? Would you prefer our intelligence agency's pay no mind to the fact that a foreign power was interfering with your constitutional right to vote in a free and fair election?

Also, lets add to your desperate argument tally, "using a dictionary definition to try and explain to native English speakers what a very basic word is that no-one was mis-understanding. That fits well with the pivot to irrelevant info and the imaginary poll results.

Bottom line is, did Trump lie about what Clapper said? (I'll give you a hint, the answer rhymes with dress, the answer is the opposite of no, and the answer is yes)

texdravid

Fri May 25, 2018 7:14 pm

LMP737 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true. Then it's just a conspiracy. The Obama administration weaponized the state and its agencies against political opponents. It started with the tea party and culminated in the illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign. Hell has to freeze over before I pay money to any company doing business with such a Nixonian figure.

Congratulations, you have the ability to repeat without question whatever you hear on talk radio and Fox News. Now all you have to do is provide actual evidence of it. And may I remind you just because Trump says it's true does not mean it's true. Especially given the fact he's a pathological liar.

Congratulations you have the ability to regurgitate all of CNN and MSNBC and Democrat crazy lies.

And may I remind you just because Obama or another democrat says it’s true does not mean it’s true. Especially given the fact that they are inveterate liars and racists and unquestionably anti-American.

There, I fixed it for you.

On a broader note, make fun of my media and politicians, expect return fire. And double the amount.

James Clapper is one of those insane liars trotted out by the MSM. He is the personification of the deep state trying to sabotage the Trump presidency. He is completely a fraud. He and Adam Schiff need to get a room with a threesome with Comey.

seb146

Fri May 25, 2018 7:27 pm

texdravid wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Congratulations you have the ability to regurgitate all of CNN and MSNBC and Democrat crazy lies.

And may I remind you just because Obama or another democrat says it’s true does not mean it’s true. Especially given the fact that they are inveterate liars and racists and unquestionably anti-American.

On a broader note, make fun of my media and politicians, expect return fire. And double the amount.

James Clapper is one of those insane liars trotted out by the MSM. He is the personification of the deep state trying to sabotage the Trump presidency. He is completely a fraud. He and Adam Schiff need to get a room with a threesome with Comey.

The bottom line is: you righties do not care that Russia meddled in our elections and anyone investigating Russia meddling in our elections is anti-American.

LMP737

Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm

texdravid wrote:

May I remind everyone here that you repeated the lie that the Obama Administration covered up the 2008 Black Panther election interference. Ignoring the fact that the i was the Bush Administration that said there was no case. So obviously you have a problem with fact checking.

Donald Trump has shown time and again his propensity to lie. Heck he's even admitted to it.

texdravid wrote:

Ah yes, the true hallmark of a reactionary. Anyone who disagrees with you is un-American.

LMP737

Fri May 25, 2018 7:42 pm

seb146 wrote:
The bottom line is: you righties do not care that Russia meddled in our elections and anyone investigating Russia meddling in our elections is anti-American.

That's pretty much it in a nut shell. You know that if Bill and Chelsea Clinton had meet with a Russian national who said she had dirt on Trump and won the election guys like tex would be screaming from the rooftops about it. Lets be honest, the Republicans in congress would be drawing up articles of impeachment.

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 7:53 pm

texdravid wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

All that bluster aside. The fact is no-one was spying on Trump. He has no reason to suspect anyone was spying on him. And if anyone was spying on him, we would be hearing all about it today after Nunes and co met with the DOJ to discuss it.

And you don't have to like Clapper, but the quotes are there for you to read in full context and the fact is Trump lied about what Clapper said. There is no other was to view this. Clapper said, "We were investigating Russia", Trump said "Clapper admitted he was investigating me." Surely even you can see how this is a lie, right? Clapper admitted no such thing.

Finally, Obama hasn't said a peep about this, so I'm not sure why you are bringing him up. Clapper was brought into government by Bush Jr (a republican in case you forgot). Rosenstein is a republican, Mueller was appointed to his first US attorney job by your hero Reagan. This is not case of Democrats going after Republicans, this is all a case of level headed elected officials and government appointees from across the spectrum trying to use the system to do what the system was meant to do, and protect this country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Now, I invite you to debate any of these facts, but debate them with facts, not name-calling and meaningless drivel. This board is tired of your constant, "Yea? well (insert democrat here) SUCKS!". make an argument you can be proud of.

aviationaware
Topic Author

Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 pm

2122M wrote:
He or she was not there to spy on Trump for the purpose of helping Clinton win the election (as Donald "the perpetual victim" Trump claims). He or she was there to gain information about how Russia was meddling in domestic elections.

This is funny. The spy was only used because of the fake dossier, which was paid for by Clinton. The circle is complete. You know, what's really embarrassing is that despite all the cheating both against Bernie and Trump, Hillary still lost in the end because she was too tired or too stupid to go to Pennsylvania one more time.

seb146 wrote:

You know, I would. But unlike you, I have long since understood that the only Russian meddling in the election was a bunch of fake social media accounts with literally zero bearing. What's giving Russia the enormous influence over political life in the US is the liberals keeping this ridiculous fairytale alive that Trump was or is some type of Russian plant. That's what's making it double sad. Not only are you destroying the Republic, but you are also giving Russia what Putin wants. Disgraceful!

2122M wrote:
The fact is no-one was spying on Trump.

The fact is, a spy was planted in the Trump campaign is. Not even Clapper is disputing that. So of course someone was spying on Trump, with the purpose of getting dirt on him. Gladly, Trump never did anything wrong so there was no dirt to be had.

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 pm

aviationaware wrote:
2122M wrote:
He or she was not there to spy on Trump for the purpose of helping Clinton win the election (as Donald "the perpetual victim" Trump claims). He or she was there to gain information about how Russia was meddling in domestic elections.

This is funny. The spy was only used because of the fake dossier, which was paid for by Clinton. The circle is complete. You know, what's really embarrassing is that despite all the cheating both against Bernie and Trump, Hillary still lost in the end because she was too tired or too stupid to go to Pennsylvania one more time.

seb146 wrote:

You know, I would. But unlike you, I have long since understood that the only Russian meddling in the election was a bunch of fake social media accounts with literally zero bearing. What's giving Russia the enormous influence over political life in the US is the liberals keeping this ridiculous fairytale alive that Trump was or is some type of Russian plant. That's what's making it double sad. Not only are you destroying the Republic, but you are also giving Russia what Putin wants. Disgraceful!

You hear that Seb? Trump is kicking the free press out of public events, shrouding his finances in secrecy, surrounding himself with only his friends, shutting down dissenting opinion and interfering with our checks and balances. But it is you (and presumably me) who are destroying the republic by being unhappy in verified foreign interference in our elections.

(I'd like to add that I'm loving this Trumpian trend of ending a statement with one word and an exclamation mark. The Trumpettes are so enamored by everything he does they are starting to copy his writing style. Sad!)

texdravid

Fri May 25, 2018 9:37 pm

2122M wrote:
texdravid wrote:
LMP737 wrote:

All that bluster aside. The fact is no-one was spying on Trump. He has no reason to suspect anyone was spying on him. And if anyone was spying on him, we would be hearing all about it today after Nunes and co met with the DOJ to discuss it.

And you don't have to like Clapper, but the quotes are there for you to read in full context and the fact is Trump lied about what Clapper said. There is no other was to view this. Clapper said, "We were investigating Russia", Trump said "Clapper admitted he was investigating me." Surely even you can see how this is a lie, right? Clapper admitted no such thing.

Finally, Obama hasn't said a peep about this, so I'm not sure why you are bringing him up. Clapper was brought into government by Bush Jr (a republican in case you forgot). Rosenstein is a republican, Mueller was appointed to his first US attorney job by your hero Reagan. This is not case of Democrats going after Republicans, this is all a case of level headed elected officials and government appointees from across the spectrum trying to use the system to do what the system was meant to do, and protect this country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Now, I invite you to debate any of these facts, but debate them with facts, not name-calling and meaningless drivel. This board is tired of your constant, "Yea? well (insert democrat here) SUCKS!". make an argument you can be proud of.

Yeah I am tired of your ceaseless liberal lies and constant trump is the downfall of civilization just because your candidate ran a terrible candidate and lost to trump, an easily beatable foe.

There is no evidence of anything and this is just a hobby horse for you liberals to snack on your Hillary’s defeat.

Finally, of course I am going to make comparisons. The democrats always get away with stuff because of media interference and cover. Lest I remind you the Chinese bought and paid for Clinton in 1996.

Spare me your indignation and being tiredly of not responding with facts. No, the “facts” are your Don Lemon/Clapper lies and even when I respond your ilk just says Troll!! You liberal leftists don’t want debate, you want your precious Anet liberal echo chamber where the rest of you guys and gals camp out.
Who made you the avatar of this board. Illl keep coming at you liberals with my posts. Deal with it

texdravid

Fri May 25, 2018 9:39 pm

2122M wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
2122M wrote:

seb146 wrote:

You hear that Seb? Trump is kicking the free press out of public events, shrouding his finances in secrecy, surrounding himself with only his friends, shutting down dissenting opinion and interfering with our checks and balances. But it is you (and presumably me) who are destroying the republic by being unhappy in verified foreign interference in our elections.

(I'd like to add that I'm loving this Trumpian trend of ending a statement with one word and an exclamation mark. The Trumpettes are so enamored by everything he does they are starting to copy his writing style. Sad!)

And you guys are so enamored with repeating all the racist and anti-Semitic statements by your liberal heroes.

CCGPV

Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 pm

LMP737 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

That's pretty much it in a nut shell. You know that if Bill and Chelsea Clinton had meet with a Russian national who said she had dirt on Trump and won the election guys like tex would be screaming from the rooftops about it. Lets be honest, the Republicans in congress would be drawing up articles of impeachment.

Well duh. Its not about the actual crime or whatever. Its about doing whatever can be done to stall or derail the agenda of the sitting president. Doesn't matter how its done as long as its done. There will always be threads of shady behavior the other side latches onto regardless of who is President.

jetero

Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 pm

Poor Trumpy Bear, all these spies planted to help Hillary win, yet they didn’t peep a word of the Russian interference in public, or, better yet, plant evidence! Stupid Obummer really sent the B Team.

nwadeicer

Fri May 25, 2018 11:22 pm

texdravid wrote:
2122M wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Yeah I am tired of your ceaseless liberal lies and constant trump is the downfall of civilization just because your candidate ran a terrible candidate and lost to trump, an easily beatable foe.

There is no evidence of anything and this is just a hobby horse for you liberals to snack on your Hillary’s defeat.

Finally, of course I am going to make comparisons. The democrats always get away with stuff because of media interference and cover. Lest I remind you the Chinese bought and paid for Clinton in 1996.

Spare me your indignation and being tiredly of not responding with facts. No, the “facts” are your Don Lemon/Clapper lies and even when I respond your ilk just says Troll!! You liberal leftists don’t want debate, you want your precious Anet liberal echo chamber where the rest of you guys and gals camp out.
Who made you the avatar of this board. Illl keep coming at you liberals with my posts. Deal with it

Dude,

After reading your diatribes the past few weeks I think I know what the problem is. You need to get laid, it will relax you, settle you down. It's obvious you're all pent up with no relief! Run down to the corner tonight, i'll start a gofundme for you. You need this man!!

2122M

Fri May 25, 2018 11:44 pm

texdravid wrote:
2122M wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Translation: (insert democrat here) SUCKS!

seb146

Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 am

CCGPV wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Well duh. Its not about the actual crime or whatever. Its about doing whatever can be done to stall or derail the agenda of the sitting president. Doesn't matter how its done as long as its done. There will always be threads of shady behavior the other side latches onto regardless of who is President.

No. Before Obama, the thought was "we have to do what is right for our constituents. When Obama became president, the only thing that mattered was erasing him from history and making everyone believe that he was the worst ever. Now, that Russia actually did aid in getting this orange menace elected, it is simple gaslighting. There has been no actual, real politics from the right since GWB left office.

What is the Republican replacement for affordable health care?
What is the Republican replacement for clean environment?
What is the Republican replacement for good paying jobs?
What is the Republican replacement for Iran?
What is the Republican replacement for border security?
What is the Republican replacement for the soaring debt and deficit they caused?

EDIT:

How many indictments were handed down for all the Hillary investigations? How many indictments were handed down investigating Russia's involvement in getting tRump installed? tRump uses and unsecured iPhone but was screaming "LOCK HER UP!!!" over an "unsecured" private email server. But, you righties still think nothing is wrong with your orange god?

jetero

Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 am

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
LMP737 wrote:

No. Before Obama, the thought was "we have to do what is right for our constituents. When Obama became president, the only thing that mattered was erasing him from history and making everyone believe that he was the worst ever. Now, that Russia actually did aid in getting this orange menace elected, it is simple gaslighting. There has been no actual, real politics from the right since GWB left office.

What is the Republican replacement for the soaring debt and deficit they caused?

EDIT:

How many indictments were handed down for all the Hillary investigations? How many indictments were handed down investigating Russia's involvement in getting tRump installed? tRump uses and unsecured iPhone but was screaming "LOCK HER UP!!!" over an "unsecured" private email server. But, you righties still think nothing is wrong with your orange god?

Oooooooooooo maybe MSP will answer. He LOVES questions.

seb146

Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 am

jetero wrote:
seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

EDIT:

Oooooooooooo maybe MSP will answer. He LOVES questions.

I found this WAY too funny. Or maybe it was Deadpool 2 and this fabulous IPA. Thanks for making a great night even better! :)

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sat May 26, 2018 7:22 am

seb146 wrote:

Oh, so now the Democrats are the party of border security? That's a shocker.

jetero wrote:
Stupid Obummer really sent the B Team.

He really did.

seb146

Sat May 26, 2018 7:41 am

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Prove they are not.

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sat May 26, 2018 8:16 am

seb146 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Prove they are not.

Lol, this is ridiculous. Most Democratic office holders are against protecting the border from illegal crossings, are in favor of sanctuary policies and a good chunk is even actively hindering ICE from doing their work. You know there are actual things about the Republican party where railing against them could gain you real support from people like me, like the fact that they are not at all fiscally conservative when it comes to spending.
But by coming out and proclaiming that Republicans are against border security and Democrats are for it, you are just raising suspicions that you are actually living in an insane asylum and somehow managed to smuggle in your smartphone.

tommy1808

Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 am

2122M wrote:
Where you are wrong is that the mission makes a huge difference. He or she was not there to spy on Trump for the purpose of helping Clinton win the election (as Donald "the perpetual victim" Trump claims).

I think the most clever part of the deep states action, like with the Steele dossier, was to keep it all secret until after the election, because we all know that is the best way to win an election.

Best regards
Thomas

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sat May 26, 2018 8:46 am

tommy1808 wrote:
2122M wrote:
Where you are wrong is that the mission makes a huge difference. He or she was not there to spy on Trump for the purpose of helping Clinton win the election (as Donald "the perpetual victim" Trump claims).

I think the most clever part of the deep states action, like with the Steele dossier, was to keep it all secret until after the election, because we all know that is the best way to win an election.

Best regards
Thomas

They thought Hillary had the election in the pocket. They thought they didn't need it. They didn't want to make Hillary's victory less glorious than it was going to be.

After they found out that didn't work, they threw it all in in the hopes of causing impeachment or at the very least curtail Trump's presidency to one term. Well, number one didn't work and neither will number two. So much failure is astonishing. The Deep State is unwinding.

tommy1808

Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 am

aviationaware wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
2122M wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

They thought Hillary had the election in the pocket. They thought they didn't need it. They didn't want to make Hillary's victory less glorious than it was going to be.

After they found out that didn't work, they threw it all in in the hopes of causing impeachment or at the very least curtail Trump's presidency to one term. Well, number one didn't work and neither will number two. So much failure is astonishing. The Deep State is unwinding.

Riiiiiight. So, they did all that and then waited years to make it public, and only insignificant pieces at a time....
They also use a PR strategie that doesn't reach Fox viewers, which are about the only ones not thinking Trump is guilty.

Have dinosaurs and humans co-existed on the planet your on as well?

Best regards
Thomas

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Meanwhile, Trump's approval ratings are getting better as people just don't seem to care about all the lies put out about him.

You people keep losing and are still doubling down on your deadbeat tactics. What the heck guys, go for it. Giving us another four years in which the country can be made better and turned around.

2122M

Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Meanwhile, Trump's approval ratings are getting better as people just don't seem to care about all the lies put out about him.

You people keep losing and are still doubling down on your deadbeat tactics. What the heck guys, go for it. Giving us another four years in which the country can be made better and turned around.

Congrats, he’s all the way UP to a whopping 44% approval. You have a pretty low bar if that’s your victory.

tommy1808

Sat May 26, 2018 12:32 pm

aviationaware wrote:

Yeah, keep up making up stuff...

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/

He remains the least popular President, his approval rating is in a getting worse phase.

Best regards
Thomas

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sat May 26, 2018 12:55 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
his approval rating is in a getting worse phase.

Haven't you already proven that you can't read graphs properly in that gun thread? Do you have to start doing that here also?

jetero

Sat May 26, 2018 2:43 pm

aviationaware wrote:

For someone who’s so convinced his “side” is going to win, you sure as hell do seem to be on edge.

Deep breaths ... repeat after me ... NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION. NO OBSTRUCTION, NO OBSTRUCTION.

seb146

Sat May 26, 2018 3:24 pm

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Prove they are not.

Lol, this is ridiculous. Most Democratic office holders are against protecting the border from illegal crossings, are in favor of sanctuary policies and a good chunk is even actively hindering ICE from doing their work. You know there are actual things about the Republican party where railing against them could gain you real support from people like me, like the fact that they are not at all fiscally conservative when it comes to spending.
But by coming out and proclaiming that Republicans are against border security and Democrats are for it, you are just raising suspicions that you are actually living in an insane asylum and somehow managed to smuggle in your smartphone.

Just because you say it does not make it true. I want links and actual quotes from Democrats who want to not protect the borders. Sanctuary policies are for those who are already here and have been here and have no criminal record. Do some research instead of just parroting your orange god and/or the infotainment channels.

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sat May 26, 2018 4:17 pm

So you think that border security does not extend to those already in the country illegally. Sorry, but the discussion is basically over at this point. You are insane. Totally nuts. of course sanctuary policies protect criminal aliens. As does catch-and-release, another beauty that Democrats are defending with all they've got.

What would linking give me? The only outlets that report those things are conservative outlets that you won't accept as a credible source anyway, even if there is a video showing the Democrat saying it.

The bottom line is this: Democrats don't want a border wall. They don't want ICE to do their job. At the same time, they are appointing illegal aliens to be public officials (happened in California the other day) and even want to grant them citizenship, which is a huge draw for more illegal aliens to come. So you have both an incentive to come and quasi-open borders if Democrats had their way. And you want to tell me Democrats are for border security? Get back into your straitjacket where you belong.

Millions of decent people who would never even get the idea of immigrating illegaly would give everything to be allowed to come to America. Give them a chance instead of advocating to let in the dregs. Got a job waiting for you and don't have a criminal record? Great, prove it and welcome, no further questions asked. No job and/or criminal past? Stay the fuck out.

/e uh look what I found you, your next Speaker of the House (if you get your way when hell freezes over in November) thanking illegal aliens for breaking the law:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4713541/ ... eaking-law

jetero

Sat May 26, 2018 4:57 pm

aviationaware wrote:
So you think that border security does not extend to those already in the country illegally. Sorry, but the discussion is basically over at this point. You are insane. Totally nuts. of course sanctuary policies protect criminal aliens. As does catch-and-release, another beauty that Democrats are defending with all they've got.

What would linking give me? The only outlets that report those things are conservative outlets that you won't accept as a credible source anyway, even if there is a video showing the Democrat saying it.

The bottom line is this: Democrats don't want a border wall. They don't want ICE to do their job. At the same time, they are appointing illegal aliens to be public officials (happened in California the other day) and even want to grant them citizenship, which is a huge draw for more illegal aliens to come. So you have both an incentive to come and quasi-open borders if Democrats had their way. And you want to tell me Democrats are for border security? Get back into your straitjacket where you belong.

Millions of decent people who would never even get the idea of immigrating illegaly would give everything to be allowed to come to America. Give them a chance instead of advocating to let in the dregs. Got a job waiting for you and don't have a criminal record? Great, prove it and welcome, no further questions asked. No job and/or criminal past? Stay the fuck out.

/e uh look what I found you, your next Speaker of the House (if you get your way when hell freezes over in November) thanking illegal aliens for breaking the law:

YES! That IS our platform and m.o.! Open borders for the worst only, gotta keep those qualified ones out! It’s such a relief to be able to talk openly about this.

jetero

Sat May 26, 2018 5:02 pm

[quote=“aviationaware”]
jetero wrote:
Stupid Obummer really sent the B Team.

He really did.[/quote]

Crossing fingers that this grand conspiracy will start producing soon. Should be easy for Mueller and his team of Demmo lawyers, enabled by the corrupt liberal media, to engineer some fake tapes and plant some more evidence to nail poor put-upon President PP. The only thing I’m not clear on is why it’s taking more than a year to whip out all of this fake evidence from all of the disgraceful spying. But, In Mueller We Trust.

seb146

Sat May 26, 2018 11:24 pm

aviationaware wrote:

One woman one time talking about people effected by the DREAM legislation. That is not ALL Democrats. Maybe in your mind, it is. And it is YOUR wet dream that she be Speaker.

I still want legitimate sources (CSPAN is a good one) that says Democrats do not want ICE to do their job or increased border security. C'mon... You (kinda) did it once

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sun May 27, 2018 9:42 am

I presented you a head honcho. Do you in all honesty think I will comb the internet until I have found every prominent Democrat saying something stupid just to satisfy you? I have better things to do with my time.

seb146

Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 pm

aviationaware wrote:
I presented you a head honcho. Do you in all honesty think I will comb the internet until I have found every prominent Democrat saying something stupid just to satisfy you? I have better things to do with my time.

So you can't find any Democrat saying what you said they did. Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.

aviationaware
Topic Author

Sun May 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Hear what you want to hear. Meanwhile, I think about Republicans controlling the White House, Senate and House and the fact that they will do so for many years to come, and laugh at you.