c933103
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 1:46 am

c933103 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Looks like there is not enough love being tossed in North Korea's direction .

North Korea is threatening to withdraw from talks based on ongoing military operations between the US and sourth

https://abcnews.go.com/International/no ... d=55184033


Well, they have canceled a meeting between North Korea and South Korea. I can actually understand North Korea again, why talks when there is a military exercise aimed at war with North Korea.

It is quite interesting why Trump has maneuvered himself into this position. Kim's North Korea seem to have the upper hand, he is playing with South Korea and America.

But the North-South talk they just announced to cancel was only proposed yesterday when the exercise was already underway! Seems to me they proposed that talk just to announce the cancellation in order to show their stance

Oh and the previous Inter-Korea talk being held was hold under the precondition of North Korea understand the planned annual US-ROK military exercise

*Ah, not "yesterday, but sometimes ago that was not too far off and they should have known about the situation before hand.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10047
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 5:35 am

texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

He got it because he was black and elected in the USA? I voted for the guy but it had nothing to do with his race.

Why on Earth did that deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?


Because of your country's history over the treatment of black people. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk also got one for similar reasons.



Are you kidding???!!!
Mandela fought, bled and was tortured for decades for simply being a black man seeking equal rights.

DeKlerk went against his own racist brothers and his entire white race to end apartheid. A sefthless act of courage.

Let’s see about Obama. Every step of his college and law schools and rise in politics due to either affirmative action or white guilt among white liberals. A simple politician who simply got elected.

Obama doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mandela, Gandhi, King, or Abernathy.

He is on another list:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan (called him the respectful minister)
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, racist preacher who was the Obama’s pastor for over a decade.

The confederacy of racist black people.


Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
c933103
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 am

North Korea KCNA published an article about speech by their vice foreign minister.

In the article, they first stated that they are positive to Trump's attempt to improve DPRK-USA relationship, but then expressed deep disappointment against words spoke. by US officials that irritate them a lot

They pointed out that Bolton and other ministers in white house and DoD have proposed various concept like "nuclear abandonment first, compensation after", "complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearisation", and "complete dismantlement of nuclear, missiles and biochemical weapons". They said that these shows that the United States is not trying to resolve problem by talk, but to force the fate of the collapsed Libya and Iraq onto their country, and as a result question the sincerity of the United States in improving the bilateral relationship via talk.

They said the world is clear that North Korea is not Libya nor Iraq, and the nuclear program is not in early stage like Libya was, and that they have already made it clear to Bolton and such about it that they aren't hiding their opposition against it.

They then emphasis if the Trump administration listen to suggestions from the like of Bolton and forget past history and trying to apply Libya-styled denuclearization process on North Korea then it would be clear how the talk between the two countries and how will the overall bilateral relationship be like in the future. And then it is further stated that they have stated that the condition for them to denuclearization is for the US to end its hostile policy against North Korea and stop using nuclear weapon to threaten them.

And they further blame the United States for mistaking their generosity as a result of their oppressive sanctions, and that they have never expected economic return or incentive from the United States for abandoning nuclear weapon and that they will never do such a trade.
They then state, if Trump administration who claim they do thing different from previous administration, continue to follow the path of previous administration in their DPRK policy when DPRK were still developing nuclear weapon, then it's nothing other than a childish comedy. And if President Trump continue to follow the track of its predecessor, then he is not going to attain the greatest goal that was never achieved by previous president, and instead will become the most tragical fail president ever in the history.

And then the article end with emphasizing that if the Trump administration really want to improve the relationship with North Korea then they will react positively but if they continue to demand one-sided abandonment of nuclear then they are not interested in it.
 
c933103
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 am

Here is translation by WSJ people for the matter:
Image
 
tommy1808
Posts: 7734
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 am

Planeflyer wrote:
IFor those not old enough or with liberal memories the reason we are talking about Russians today and not Soviets is directly due to those policies But then, listening to 99% of the press in Europe and 95% of it here Reagan was risking WW3.

And the same people who were wrong then gave us the Iran deal.


School must also be a long time ago. A 99 or 95% chance of war means a 1 or 5% chance of there not being war. So, no one was wrong.

Thanks to now public documents we know that the USSR was scared shitless by that loony in the Whitehouse, seriously expecting him to start an unprovoked nuklear first strike, kicked of the biggest KGB operation ever to find out what exactly Reagan wants and the world stood at least twice on the brink on being incinerated, due to the high perceived tension due to the high stakes poker Reagan played with our collective asses.

Trump’s handling of Nk and The Iran deal in the same week is a brilliant move. Can you imagine the pressure on Iran and the backers of the deal 6 months, a year from now two years from now


you mean those backers that just yesterday assured Iran they will nullify the US sanctions? The US allies that publicly state that the United States can´t be trusted anymore? You don´t have the slightest idea how much damage Trump has already done to the US, and short of burning Trump and all his enablers at the steak and a big "sorry, we have lost our collective minds there for a bit", the damage will need decades to be undone.

with a successful deal w NK?


Well, that ship has sailed with the withdraw from the Iran deal, no half way sane dictator, sane within his logic, will ever give up nuklear weapons for a deal in any shape or form with the US.

Sure, a lot can go wrong but we will be no worse off than we are now.


If it wasn´t for the EU, China, Russia and Iran, we´d already be worse of. Iran now has the legal right to start enriching Uranium and have the bomb within a year.

Now let’s be honest could either of the Clintons, Obama’s or for that matter Bush gotten us to this point?


You are right. None of them was that crazy, and neither was interested in deliberately damaging the USA in the long run.

You just got to love that the same people who loved the Iran deal also worry that Trump will somehow appease Rocket Man. Does anyone read what they write?


He is already willing to give Kim recognition on the world stage for nothing in return.

North Korea doesn´t need any appeasement, they will do what they want to do, Kim just knows he is a gazillian times smarter than Trump and can probably extract lots of concessions for doing what he is going to do anyways.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Aesma wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Because of your country's history over the treatment of black people. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk also got one for similar reasons.



Are you kidding???!!!
Mandela fought, bled and was tortured for decades for simply being a black man seeking equal rights.

DeKlerk went against his own racist brothers and his entire white race to end apartheid. A sefthless act of courage.

Let’s see about Obama. Every step of his college and law schools and rise in politics due to either affirmative action or white guilt among white liberals. A simple politician who simply got elected.

Obama doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mandela, Gandhi, King, or Abernathy.

He is on another list:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan (called him the respectful minister)
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, racist preacher who was the Obama’s pastor for over a decade.

The confederacy of racist black people.


Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Why would Trump deserve a Nobel Peace Prize? Even if this Korea thing works out why would that deserve a prize?
I have all day.
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1645
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Aesma wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Because of your country's history over the treatment of black people. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk also got one for similar reasons.



Are you kidding???!!!
Mandela fought, bled and was tortured for decades for simply being a black man seeking equal rights.

DeKlerk went against his own racist brothers and his entire white race to end apartheid. A sefthless act of courage.

Let’s see about Obama. Every step of his college and law schools and rise in politics due to either affirmative action or white guilt among white liberals. A simple politician who simply got elected.

Obama doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mandela, Gandhi, King, or Abernathy.

He is on another list:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan (called him the respectful minister)
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, racist preacher who was the Obama’s pastor for over a decade.

The confederacy of racist black people.


Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Once again calling racism when none exists is the sign of a loser argument. You guys have no argument against this:

Louis Farrakhan
Jeremiah Wright.

You see liberal, only your failed idiot obama hung out with racists and hired a racist attorney general. Trump is about America first and you fools think it is about racism.

Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Finally you can’t defend the indefensible that obama never deserved the Nobel for getting elected. That’s rubbish. Pure rubbish. And the Nobel committee is tainted forever for it, not to mention giving one to Arafat or not giving one to Gandhi.

But keep dreaming about false statements.
Liberals are the racists because they treat minorities like pets and give them a treat simply for being pets.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1645
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:
texdravid wrote:


Are you kidding???!!!
Mandela fought, bled and was tortured for decades for simply being a black man seeking equal rights.

DeKlerk went against his own racist brothers and his entire white race to end apartheid. A sefthless act of courage.

Let’s see about Obama. Every step of his college and law schools and rise in politics due to either affirmative action or white guilt among white liberals. A simple politician who simply got elected.

Obama doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mandela, Gandhi, King, or Abernathy.

He is on another list:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan (called him the respectful minister)
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, racist preacher who was the Obama’s pastor for over a decade.

The confederacy of racist black people.


Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Why would Trump deserve a Nobel Peace Prize? Even if this Korea thing works out why would that deserve a prize?


Are you joking? Bringing peace to the Koreans in s not worthy, but getting elected in 2008 was??? What the....
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 pm

texdravid wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Why would Trump deserve a Nobel Peace Prize? Even if this Korea thing works out why would that deserve a prize?


Are you joking? Bringing peace to the Koreans in s not worthy, but getting elected in 2008 was??? What the....


Peace in Korea is signing a document declaring the end of the war and both sides normalizing relations. The USA would also have to pull out many troops. This is not going to happen in this deal. The deal that is being discussed is a band aid. Even Trumps team says this is about stabilizing the region, not unification or an end to the "war."

Obama didn't deserve the award and neither does Trump.

The sanctity of the award was tarnished by their jumping the gun in giving to Obama for purely emotional and political reasons. He continued the USA's dubious war tactics and did virtually nothing to lift up the African American community in the USA.
I have all day.
 
Planeflyer
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Planeflyer wrote:
IFor those not old enough or with liberal memories the reason we are talking about Russians today and not Soviets is directly due to those policies But then, listening to 99% of the press in Europe and 95% of it here Reagan was risking WW3.

And the same people who were wrong then gave us the Iran deal.


School must also be a long time ago. A 99 or 95% chance of war means a 1 or 5% chance of there not being war. So, no one was wrong.

Thanks to now public documents we know that the USSR was scared shitless by that loony in the Whitehouse, seriously expecting him to start an unprovoked nuklear first strike, kicked of the biggest KGB operation ever to find out what exactly Reagan wants and the world stood at least twice on the brink on being incinerated, due to the high perceived tension due to the high stakes poker Reagan played with our collective asses.

Trump’s handling of Nk and The Iran deal in the same week is a brilliant move. Can you imagine the pressure on Iran and the backers of the deal 6 months, a year from now two years from now


you mean those backers that just yesterday assured Iran they will nullify the US sanctions? The US allies that publicly state that the United States can´t be trusted anymore? You don´t have the slightest idea how much damage Trump has already done to the US, and short of burning Trump and all his enablers at the steak and a big "sorry, we have lost our collective minds there for a bit", the damage will need decades to be undone.

with a successful deal w NK?


Well, that ship has sailed with the withdraw from the Iran deal, no half way sane dictator, sane within his logic, will ever give up nuklear weapons for a deal in any shape or form with the US.

Sure, a lot can go wrong but we will be no worse off than we are now.


If it wasn´t for the EU, China, Russia and Iran, we´d already be worse of. Iran now has the legal right to start enriching Uranium and have the bomb within a year.

Now let’s be honest could either of the Clintons, Obama’s or for that matter Bush gotten us to this point?


You are right. None of them was that crazy, and neither was interested in deliberately damaging the USA in the long run.

You just got to love that the same people who loved the Iran deal also worry that Trump will somehow appease Rocket Man. Does anyone read what they write?


He is already willing to give Kim recognition on the world stage for nothing in return.

North Korea doesn´t need any appeasement, they will do what they want to do, Kim just knows he is a gazillian times smarter than Trump and can probably extract lots of concessions for doing what he is going to do anyways.

best regards
Thomas


If an Alien read your post he’d believe that the Soviets still ruled over Eastern Europe.

Instead we have a United and free Europe neither of which would have been possible save for Reagan.

It’s an open question if Trump can be as successful in NK but wo a doubt what we’re doing wasn’t working.
 
c933103
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm

CCGPV wrote:
texdravid wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Why would Trump deserve a Nobel Peace Prize? Even if this Korea thing works out why would that deserve a prize?


Are you joking? Bringing peace to the Koreans in s not worthy, but getting elected in 2008 was??? What the....


Peace in Korea is signing a document declaring the end of the war and both sides normalizing relations. The USA would also have to pull out many troops. This is not going to happen in this deal. The deal that is being discussed is a band aid. Even Trumps team says this is about stabilizing the region, not unification or an end to the "war."

Obama didn't deserve the award and neither does Trump.

The sanctity of the award was tarnished by their jumping the gun in giving to Obama for purely emotional and political reasons. He continued the USA's dubious war tactics and did virtually nothing to lift up the African American community in the USA.

Peace in Korea would not equate to US pull out. See the amount of troops US still have in Europe and Japan
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 11:25 pm

c933103 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Are you joking? Bringing peace to the Koreans in s not worthy, but getting elected in 2008 was??? What the....


Peace in Korea is signing a document declaring the end of the war and both sides normalizing relations. The USA would also have to pull out many troops. This is not going to happen in this deal. The deal that is being discussed is a band aid. Even Trumps team says this is about stabilizing the region, not unification or an end to the "war."

Obama didn't deserve the award and neither does Trump.

The sanctity of the award was tarnished by their jumping the gun in giving to Obama for purely emotional and political reasons. He continued the USA's dubious war tactics and did virtually nothing to lift up the African American community in the USA.

Peace in Korea would not equate to US pull out. See the amount of troops US still have in Europe and Japan


I don't think North Korea would sign a peace treaty without that stipulation. There's no advantage for them to sign anything like that anyway.

The troops in Japan and Europe aren't there to fight at a moment's notice like in Korea. Unless you count bar fights, that is.
I have all day.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10047
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 16, 2018 11:41 pm

texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:
texdravid wrote:


Are you kidding???!!!
Mandela fought, bled and was tortured for decades for simply being a black man seeking equal rights.

DeKlerk went against his own racist brothers and his entire white race to end apartheid. A sefthless act of courage.

Let’s see about Obama. Every step of his college and law schools and rise in politics due to either affirmative action or white guilt among white liberals. A simple politician who simply got elected.

Obama doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mandela, Gandhi, King, or Abernathy.

He is on another list:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan (called him the respectful minister)
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, racist preacher who was the Obama’s pastor for over a decade.

The confederacy of racist black people.


Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Once again calling racism when none exists is the sign of a loser argument. You guys have no argument against this:

Louis Farrakhan
Jeremiah Wright.

You see liberal, only your failed idiot obama hung out with racists and hired a racist attorney general. Trump is about America first and you fools think it is about racism.

Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Finally you can’t defend the indefensible that obama never deserved the Nobel for getting elected. That’s rubbish. Pure rubbish. And the Nobel committee is tainted forever for it, not to mention giving one to Arafat or not giving one to Gandhi.

But keep dreaming about false statements.
Liberals are the racists because they treat minorities like pets and give them a treat simply for being pets.


You're talking about people Obama has allegedly associated with. Meanwhile Trump gives actual high level government jobs to the lunatics.

Just today Trump said, not someone associated with him, he said it himself : "These aren't people. These are animals."

Nothing further to add.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
c933103
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 am

CCGPV wrote:
c933103 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Peace in Korea is signing a document declaring the end of the war and both sides normalizing relations. The USA would also have to pull out many troops. This is not going to happen in this deal. The deal that is being discussed is a band aid. Even Trumps team says this is about stabilizing the region, not unification or an end to the "war."

Obama didn't deserve the award and neither does Trump.

The sanctity of the award was tarnished by their jumping the gun in giving to Obama for purely emotional and political reasons. He continued the USA's dubious war tactics and did virtually nothing to lift up the African American community in the USA.

Peace in Korea would not equate to US pull out. See the amount of troops US still have in Europe and Japan


I don't think North Korea would sign a peace treaty without that stipulation. There's no advantage for them to sign anything like that anyway.

The troops in Japan and Europe aren't there to fight at a moment's notice like in Korea. Unless you count bar fights, that is.

I don't think they mind it too much. I heard they're more cautious against China which is right next to their border than those US militaries that are limited in numbers
 
seb146
Posts: 16704
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 12:46 am

texdravid wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Why would Trump deserve a Nobel Peace Prize? Even if this Korea thing works out why would that deserve a prize?


Are you joking? Bringing peace to the Koreans in s not worthy, but getting elected in 2008 was??? What the....


What EXACTLY did your orange god do to achieve talks between the two Koreas? How many lunches did he host? How many times did he bounce back and forth between the two Koreas?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1645
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 am

Aesma wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Obama didn't get elected by calling to racist instincts. Trump did. But you're fine with him getting a Nobel.


Once again calling racism when none exists is the sign of a loser argument. You guys have no argument against this:

Louis Farrakhan
Jeremiah Wright.

You see liberal, only your failed idiot obama hung out with racists and hired a racist attorney general. Trump is about America first and you fools think it is about racism.

Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Finally you can’t defend the indefensible that obama never deserved the Nobel for getting elected. That’s rubbish. Pure rubbish. And the Nobel committee is tainted forever for it, not to mention giving one to Arafat or not giving one to Gandhi.

But keep dreaming about false statements.
Liberals are the racists because they treat minorities like pets and give them a treat simply for being pets.


You're talking about people Obama has allegedly associated with. Meanwhile Trump gives actual high level government jobs to the lunatics.

Just today Trump said, not someone associated with him, he said it himself : "These aren't people. These are animals."

Nothing further to add.



“Alleged”????
I repeat “alleged”.

Are you serious? Obama went to Jeremiah Wright’s racist church for YEARS and say and listened in the pews. It is the equivalent to going to a racist KKK church!!

He’s met with Farrakhan numerous times, discussed policy with him and calls this anti Semitic monster “Minister Farrakhan”.

What?? That’s like listening to policy from David Duke and calling him sir!!

You have no case. Trump is a social liberal with not a racist bone in his body. He criminal illegal aliens out of the country. Law and order does not mean racism.

Of course you have nothing to add...
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
salttee
Posts: 2342
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 am

LOL
The Washington Post calls Trump's diplomacy "diplotainment".
 
seb146
Posts: 16704
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 1:19 am

texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Once again calling racism when none exists is the sign of a loser argument. You guys have no argument against this:

Louis Farrakhan
Jeremiah Wright.

You see liberal, only your failed idiot obama hung out with racists and hired a racist attorney general. Trump is about America first and you fools think it is about racism.

Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Finally you can’t defend the indefensible that obama never deserved the Nobel for getting elected. That’s rubbish. Pure rubbish. And the Nobel committee is tainted forever for it, not to mention giving one to Arafat or not giving one to Gandhi.

But keep dreaming about false statements.
Liberals are the racists because they treat minorities like pets and give them a treat simply for being pets.


You're talking about people Obama has allegedly associated with. Meanwhile Trump gives actual high level government jobs to the lunatics.

Just today Trump said, not someone associated with him, he said it himself : "These aren't people. These are animals."

Nothing further to add.



“Alleged”????
I repeat “alleged”.

Are you serious? Obama went to Jeremiah Wright’s racist church for YEARS and say and listened in the pews. It is the equivalent to going to a racist KKK church!!

He’s met with Farrakhan numerous times, discussed policy with him and calls this anti Semitic monster “Minister Farrakhan”.

What?? That’s like listening to policy from David Duke and calling him sir!!

You have no case. Trump is a social liberal with not a racist bone in his body. He criminal illegal aliens out of the country. Law and order does not mean racism.

Of course you have nothing to add...


Obama was a Muslim. Except when he was a Christian going to a "racist" church. You righties were so sure of that.

So, what position of power did Wright hold in the Obama administration? What cabinet position was he nominated for? What Wright policies did Obama implement? Same questions for Farrakhan.

While you are answering those questions, answer my other question I asked just moments ago. Please and thank you.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
c933103
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 1:28 am

News: After North Korea cancel the Inter-Korea summit, US said they actually had no plan to bring the B52 to the exercise while South Korea government said plan for exercise with B52 have been cancelled
So it seems like they are really bending toward it?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 7734
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 5:32 am

Planeflyer wrote:
Instead we have a United and free Europe neither of which would have been possible save for Reagan..


The USSR collapsed all by itself, and by the time it did even the CIA, NSA and all the other three letter agencies where surprised and had no idea that it was going to happen.If there had been any sort of planning or even just hope involved in what Reagan was doing, they would have looked for hints.

KGB wrote:
The objective of the assignment is to see that the Residency works systematically to uncover any plans in preparation by the main adversary [USA] for RYAN and to organize a continual watch to be kept for indications of a decision being taken to use nuclear weapons against the USSR or immediate preparations being made for a nuclear missile attack.


All Reagan managed was to almost get us all killed in the dawn years of the USSR, and we are probably just here because the Kremlin didn´t have a Reagan type at the helm.
He is also the root cause of the blooming US debt.
Nothing will come of the Korea talks, at least NK is not going to do anything they wouldn´t do anyways and they will not give up anything. But for the illusion of a success Trump will give them a lot.

We know that Trump cares exactly zero about Korea, beyond its usefulness for publicity, is clearly evident by the simple fact that South Korea doesn´t even have a US Ambassador yet.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
tommy1808
Posts: 7734
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 am

seb146 wrote:
So, what position of power did Wright hold in the Obama administration? What cabinet position was he nominated for? What Wright policies did Obama implement? Same questions for Farrakhan.

While you are answering those questions, answer my other question I asked just moments ago. Please and thank you.


+who did he get money to buy influence from and how many ethics investigations did he draw.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
Planeflyer
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Sat May 19, 2018 3:01 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Planeflyer wrote:
Instead we have a United and free Europe neither of which would have been possible save for Reagan..


The USSR collapsed all by itself, and by the time it did even the CIA, NSA and all the other three letter agencies where surprised and had no idea that it was going to happen.If there had been any sort of planning or even just hope involved in what Reagan was doing, they would have looked for hints.

KGB wrote:
The objective of the assignment is to see that the Residency works systematically to uncover any plans in preparation by the main adversary [USA] for RYAN and to organize a continual watch to be kept for indications of a decision being taken to use nuclear weapons against the USSR or immediate preparations being made for a nuclear missile attack.


All Reagan managed was to almost get us all killed in the dawn years of the USSR, and we are probably just here because the Kremlin didn´t have a Reagan type at the helm.
He is also the root cause of the blooming US debt.
Nothing will come of the Korea talks, at least NK is not going to do anything they wouldn´t do anyways and they will not give up anything. But for the illusion of a success Trump will give them a lot.

We know that Trump cares exactly zero about Korea, beyond its usefulness for publicity, is clearly evident by the simple fact that South Korea doesn´t even have a US Ambassador yet.

best regards
Thomas


Just like NK failed on its own.

If Trump achieves succes with NK will you say this would have happend in any case?

It is certainly true if the opposite occurs you will paint Trump as an inexperienced fool.

Reagan like Trump is an outsider and sometimes a new set of eyes makes clear what seems impossible.

I get it, your side is so consumed with the sky is always falling thinking that there is a premium put on predictability.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Tue May 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Trump says DPRK to be “very rich” and KJU to be “safe” and “happy.”

What a Bozo. Boy does he want his Nobel.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/05/22/k ... trump.html
 
mham001
Posts: 4828
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Planeflyer wrote:
IFor those not old enough or with liberal memories the reason we are talking about Russians today and not Soviets is directly due to those policies But then, listening to 99% of the press in Europe and 95% of it here Reagan was risking WW3.


School must also be a long time ago. A 99 or 95% chance of war means a 1 or 5% chance of there not being war. So, no one was wrong.


They must not teach too much logical thought nor critical reading in German schools.

He didn't say what you said he said. Although his numbers are exaggerated, his representation of the the mood in Germany is correct. I know because I lived there at the time. Something you did not.

Much of it was stoked by the media misinformation, just as it is today, which you routinely prove. I remember meeting a Time magazine reporter on a train somewhere outside Germany, before I set foot in the country. I was told by him that it was a dangerous place for Americans, the hatred for Reagan and Americans was intense and I shouldn't go there, blah, blah, blah. Long story short, it was all bullshit, sure there was debate but only one time over the course of a year did I perceive any anti-American animosity and that was from one crazy lady in an alternative-type commune.
 
mham001
Posts: 4828
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Tue May 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Aesma wrote:

Just today Trump said, not someone associated with him, he said it himself : "These aren't people. These are animals."

Nothing further to add.


Did you read it like that in your media, or did they actually provide you with the full context of the quote and you just simply prefer to ignore it?
 
mham001
Posts: 4828
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Tue May 22, 2018 8:20 pm

seb146 wrote:
So, what position of power did Wright hold in the Obama administration? What cabinet position was he nominated for? What Wright policies did Obama implement?


Barack Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee.
 
Planeflyer
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:55 am

jetero wrote:
Trump says DPRK to be “very rich” and KJU to be “safe” and “happy.”

What a Bozo. Boy does he want his Nobel.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/05/22/k ... trump.html


What do you know about Kim? What big deals have you negotiated?

A deal is still a long way off but if one is reached even the naysayers will have a hard time arguing against Trump
 
bagoldex
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 4:51 am

mham001 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
So, what position of power did Wright hold in the Obama administration? What cabinet position was he nominated for? What Wright policies did Obama implement?


Barack Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee.


Jeremiah Wright and the sinecure African American Religious Leadership Committee were nothing compared to Mike Pence‘s dream team of Christofascists, several of whom are occupying seats in Trump's cabinet.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10047
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 am

mham001 wrote:
Aesma wrote:
Just today Trump said, not someone associated with him, he said it himself : "These aren't people. These are animals."

Nothing further to add.


Did you read it like that in your media, or did they actually provide you with the full context of the quote and you just simply prefer to ignore it?


There is no need for context. For Trump, some people are not humans. And he has the nuclear football...

I read it in your media of course, mine has gone tired of Trump some time ago.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
Planeflyer
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:03 pm

Aesma wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Aesma wrote:
Just today Trump said, not someone associated with him, he said it himself : "These aren't people. These are animals."

Nothing further to add.


Did you read it like that in your media, or did they actually provide you with the full context of the quote and you just simply prefer to ignore it?


There is no need for context. For Trump, some people are not humans. And he has the nuclear football...

I read it in your media of course, mine has gone tired of Trump some time ago.


Many "news" stories simply wrong.

If you doubt Trump's animal reference was directed at MS13 there are many stories that can easily be looked up. Here is one link:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/23/d ... ng-members

It’s worth repeating; a problem not accurately named can’t be solved.

W/o a doubt Trump's weak point is that he bombastic but man I'll take this any day over the political correctness that prevents us from naming problems accurately.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6354
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Planeflyer wrote:
Aesma wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Did you read it like that in your media, or did they actually provide you with the full context of the quote and you just simply prefer to ignore it?


There is no need for context. For Trump, some people are not humans. And he has the nuclear football...

I read it in your media of course, mine has gone tired of Trump some time ago.


Many "news" stories simply wrong.

If you doubt Trump's animal reference was directed at MS13 there are many stories that can easily be looked up. Here is one link:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/23/d ... ng-members

It’s worth repeating; a problem not accurately named can’t be solved.

W/o a doubt Trump's weak point is that he bombastic but man I'll take this any day over the political correctness that prevents us from naming problems accurately.



Here is the real point, MS-13 was formed in the USA and has it's leadership in the USA. Trump uses MS-13 as a bogeyman in his illegal immigration plans because he wants everyone to associate MS-13 and Animals with illegal immigrants to further his cause. MS-13 will still be a USA gang no matter what. they will still run drugs, executions, and yes illegal immigration.

The Real question is why Trump is so quick to blame MS-13 and not other US corporations that hire illegals for the rampant issue?
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:33 pm

jetero wrote:
Planeflyer wrote:

“Never let the other side know how eager you are to make a deal.” (Boy you trilobites get some weird hard-on anytime the word “deal” is used.)



I think you mean troglodytes. LOL
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
Planeflyer wrote:

“Never let the other side know how eager you are to make a deal.” (Boy you trilobites get some weird hard-on anytime the word “deal” is used.)



I think you mean troglodytes. LOL


Trilobites goes back even further. LOL.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:


I think you mean troglodytes. LOL


Trilobites goes back even further. LOL.


Nice deflection! You used a word incorrectly, and that's ok.

That's not what's used in common parlance, but you do you.
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:51 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I think you mean troglodytes. LOL


Trilobites goes back even further. LOL.


Nice deflection! You used a word incorrectly, and that's ok.

That's not what's used in common parlance, but you do you.


Like everyone else on here, I appreciate your (entirely unsolicited) seal of approval.

Beats the nonstop talking to yourself, I'm sure.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:57 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

Trilobites goes back even further. LOL.


Nice deflection! You used a word incorrectly, and that's ok.

That's not what's used in common parlance, but you do you.


Like everyone else on here, I appreciate your (unsolicited) seal of approval.


I'm just doing my part to educate and entertain.

As you know I too have made many grammatical errors and am always happy to be corrected so I can learn. We all should.
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 2:59 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Nice deflection! You used a word incorrectly, and that's ok.

That's not what's used in common parlance, but you do you.


Like everyone else on here, I appreciate your (unsolicited) seal of approval.


I'm just doing my part to educate and entertain.

As you know I too have made many grammatical errors and am always happy to be corrected so I can learn. We all should.


Misuse of a word is not a grammatical error.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

Like everyone else on here, I appreciate your (unsolicited) seal of approval.


I'm just doing my part to educate and entertain.

As you know I too have made many grammatical errors and am always happy to be corrected so I can learn. We all should.


Misuse of a word is not a grammatical error.


See what I mean!! We're teaching each other. You used the wrong word by mistake and so did I. We're all here to learn and laugh.

Great teaching and learning moment.
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:20 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I'm just doing my part to educate and entertain.

As you know I too have made many grammatical errors and am always happy to be corrected so I can learn. We all should.


Misuse of a word is not a grammatical error.


See what I mean!! We're teaching each other. You used the wrong word by mistake and so did I. We're all here to learn and laugh.

Great teaching and learning moment.


What's the weather like where you are?
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

Misuse of a word is not a grammatical error.


See what I mean!! We're teaching each other. You used the wrong word by mistake and so did I. We're all here to learn and laugh.

Great teaching and learning moment.


What's the weather like where you are?


Partly cloudy and warm.
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

See what I mean!! We're teaching each other. You used the wrong word by mistake and so did I. We're all here to learn and laugh.

Great teaching and learning moment.


What's the weather like where you are?


Partly cloudy and warm.


It's about to rain here.

Have you ever made a deal?
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:43 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

What's the weather like where you are?


Partly cloudy and warm.


It's about to rain here.

Have you ever made a deal?


In what way?
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:49 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Partly cloudy and warm.


It's about to rain here.

Have you ever made a deal?


In what way?


In Planeflyer's way.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:57 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

In what way?


In Planeflyer's way.


Like large political and economic deals between two or more nations?

No, I have not.


Hmmmmmmm.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

It's about to rain here.

Have you ever made a deal?


In what way?


In Planeflyer's way.


Like large political and economic deals between two or more nations?

No, I have not.
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 4:19 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Like large political and economic deals between two or more nations?

No, I have not.


Hmmmmmmm.


What's your point?


When is the rain going to start?
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 4:21 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

In Planeflyer's way.


Like large political and economic deals between two or more nations?

No, I have not.


Hmmmmmmm.


What's your point?
I have all day.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

What's your point?


When is the rain going to start?


I have no idea.

Do you ever give people the full can when they ask?


Depends on which "side" they're on.
 
jetero
Posts: 2850
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I have no idea.

Do you ever give people the full can when they ask?


Depends on which "side" they're on.


What are your criteria for this selection process?


ABC or DEF
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

Hmmmmmmm.


What's your point?


When is the rain going to start?


I have no idea.

Do you ever give people the full can when they ask?
I have all day.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 910A, ac888yow, Badstig, casinterest, jetero, Jouhou and 81 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos