olle

Re: Trump Tells Macron the U.S. Will Withdraw From Iran Nuclear Deal

Thu May 10, 2018 7:00 am

Dutchy wrote:
Nuclear weapons, long-range missiles? North Korea --> good

No nuclear weapons, IAEA verified, no long-range missiles? Iran --> Bad

Can anyone explain that to me like I were a four year old?

Now saudi Arabia an terror supporting dictatorship wants their own bomb and missiles. So add them to the list.

The elephant in the room / region is israel with around 100? Bombs.

olle

Thu May 10, 2018 7:06 am

The trategy in this matter is that uk / usa has messed in iraqi and irani politics from 1940s (1910s) in such way that not many locals see usa as the good guy. Trump behavour just follows in that historical tradition.

zkojq

Thu May 10, 2018 8:07 am

sbworcs wrote:
So now - less planes sold, less jobs, less taxes raised, increased welfare. Good move - NOT

As an Airbus shareholder, I am very grateful for Mr Trump's tireless diplomatic efforts. Will be even more grateful once his trade war with China steps up. :D

The lesson for Boeing is simple; they should have paid some generous consulting fees to Michael Cohen. :rotfl:

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
What's too complicated for Trump to understand is that Iran is not a monolith of "bad guys." The current president Hassan Rouhani is a moderate elected by the Iranian people on a promise of getting economic sanctions lifted in exchange for curtailing Iran's nuclear program. His political opponents are hardliners who want to trash the nuclear agreement as much as Trump does so they can build a nuclear arsenal.

Trump has politically weakened Rouhani and strengthened the position of hardliners, who will now say that Rouhani was a fool to trust America. And the US may well be faced with the alternatives of either having to live with a nuclear-armed Iran, or war."

This is my biggest concern about America pulling out. Trump basically just kicked all the Iranian moderates in the balls. Undermining them makes it much more likely that moderates like Rouhani will get thrashed in their next election. If a hardliner like Ahmadinejad gets elected again, it will significantly increase the chance of Iranian nukes.

(of course that's exactly what Bolton and Bibi want, so that they can justify another war).
Most recent aircraft flown: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, 717 VH-YQW, 737-600 LN-RPA, 737-700 OY-JTY, 737-800 LN-NGA, 767-300 ZK-NCI, 777-300 ZK-OKN, 787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG

Channex757

Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 am

Wealth funds now betting on $150 oil as a result of this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... ion-widget

(paywall sorry, but headlines tell the story)

Dutchy

Thu May 10, 2018 11:16 am

Channex757 wrote:

Great! That will help the green revolution a lot.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

einsteinboricua

Thu May 10, 2018 11:31 am

Channex757 wrote:

Unless there's a sudden surge in demand, geopolitical unrest that causes disruptions, OPEC further tightening demand, and US output falls (all combined), the days of $100+ oil are over. As oil increases, more shale oil rigs go online, keeping the price in check. That doesn't mean oil can't go to the high $70-mid $90 range if Iranian production is shut off from the market.

But hey...we got a tax cut that gives us the ability to afford a Costco membership where we can get a 10 cent discount on gas.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

Jayafe

Thu May 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Interesting reaction:

Germany to US: We’re ready for your sanctions and we’re staying in Iran
The US ambassador to Germany called on companies to leave Iran immediately. But German companies, which have a long history in the country, have been preparing for this moment for months, effectively cutting the US out of any Iran-related business.

https://global.handelsblatt.com/compani ... ran-920613

flyingturtle

Thu May 10, 2018 3:02 pm

seb146 wrote:
And now Israel and Iran are trading missile strikes in Syria

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... an-forces/

Yeah, great idea, tRump.....

This is very funny (except for the deaths and destruction), because Iranian/Hisbollah forces were firing rockets at Syrian territory.

Then Israel retaliates by striking Syrian territory.

I wasted some minutes of my life to read John Bolton's words in the WashPost. I'm quoting a comment more or less verbatim: "So you are against the JCPOA because of all the good reasons not related to the JCPOA?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... bbbd100ce3

This man is a warmonger with all his soul.

David
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.

Channex757

Thu May 10, 2018 3:42 pm

John Bolton is prepared to stand proudly by whilst other people go and fight.

He even enlisted in the National Guard rather than take the chance he would be drafted into the Vietnam war.

I always consider such people to be the most dangerous in politics, as he's never fired a shot in anger himself and has actively avoided combat. I expect he'll be the first down the bunker stairs if the warning is received of an impending attack on Washington.

WIederling

Fri May 11, 2018 7:23 am

Dutchy wrote:

Dreaming.

Up front this will boost fracking ( at massive environmental cost/damage )
Murphy is an optimist

Dutchy

Fri May 11, 2018 8:04 am

WIederling wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Dreaming.

Up front this will boost fracking ( at massive environmental cost/damage )

Perhaps, but the business case for going green is getting better and better. In the end green is always going to win from gray, just a matter of time. Your beloved Russia needs a new business model. Luckily I will participate in a massive project in Saudi Arabia, they have seen the light, your Putin hasn't or is blinded by greed to maximize profit for himself and his immediate surroundings without caring for the future of his country and hos people.

WIederling

Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 am

Murphy is an optimist

Dutchy

Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 am

WIederling wrote:

Lol, talk to you in 15 years and let's see who's right?

WIederling

Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 am

Dutchy wrote:
WIederling wrote:

I was talking about right now.

If things continue to excalate pre WWI like
energy use will be so green it will make you burst into tears.
Back to the Neolithic. Hone your skills for working flint.
Murphy is an optimist

tommy1808

Fri May 11, 2018 9:19 am

Jayafe wrote:
Interesting reaction:

Germany to US: We’re ready for your sanctions and we’re staying in Iran
The US ambassador to Germany called on companies to leave Iran immediately. But German companies, which have a long history in the country, have been preparing for this moment for months, effectively cutting the US out of any Iran-related business.

https://global.handelsblatt.com/compani ... ran-920613

I hope they warn him off and PNG him if he repeats his nonsense.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

WIederling

Fri May 11, 2018 11:10 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Jayafe wrote:
The US ambassador to Germany called on companies to leave Iran immediately.

I hope they warn him off and PNG him if he repeats his nonsense.
[/quote]
What do you expect. He is a "jobs for friends" type of guy. not a professional.
Murphy is an optimist

tommy1808

Fri May 11, 2018 11:22 am

WIederling wrote:
What do you expect. He is a "jobs for friends" type of guy. not a professional.

are there any other types in the current administration?

Thinking about it, France could also take a good hard look and who is getting CFMI Engines.......

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Fri May 11, 2018 1:07 pm

WIederling wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
WIederling wrote:

I was talking about right now.

If things continue to excalate pre WWI like
energy use will be so green it will make you burst into tears.
Back to the Neolithic. Hone your skills for working flint.

Ah yes, the fear scenario, you might want to tune down your Russian TV time. Fine, you want to believe in that, I will be optimistic about the future.

WIederling

Fri May 11, 2018 2:58 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Thinking about it, France could also take a good hard look and who is getting CFMI Engines.......

don't they have 2 separate manufacturing lines together Safran and GE one each?
Murphy is an optimist

Aesma

Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm

BTW I don't know if this is common knowledge but France wanted a better deal back in 2015. Iran even held some grudge against us after it was signed, because it felt we had been too harsh. If Obama had a stronger position at home, a better deal might have been gotten. But of course the Israel lobby and its cousin the arms lobby wouldn't allow any kind of deal anyway.

Now, Iran will probably not get back on the negotiating table until after they have detonated their first A bomb.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Jouhou

Sat May 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Oh a nasty side effect: oil prices are rising because of Trump getting out of the Iran deal. I am sure all those Trump fans will thank Trump of this.

Honestly, high oil prices tend to drive down a presidents approval rating. The only industry cheering is the oil industry. All other industries will have their profits cut into. In my opinion, a positive side effect- slap some sense into these trumpsters.

This reminds me of Bush 2 and Iraq. We had the world's support for afghanistan, then we went and took that goodwill and flushed it down the toilet in Iraq.

Iran nuke sanctions had the world's support before, but not now. Trump is remaking the US in his image, narcissistic and reckless.

seb146

Sat May 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Such a job creator

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran ... SKBN1IC0RY

Both Airbus and Boeing will lose billions of dollars and jobs.

But wait! There's more!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/politics ... index.html

Iran was not allowed to manufacture nuclear weapons under the deal the orange menace just pulled out of. I wonder how righties are going to blame Obama, Hillary, and "liberals" for this one?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Dutchy

Sun May 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has begun a diplomatic tour to seek assurances that signatories to a landmark nuclear deal will back it despite its abandonment by the US.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44101443

So it could very well be that America will find itself isolated and the world moves on.

sierrakilo44

Mon May 14, 2018 3:36 am

Dutchy wrote:
So it could very well be that America will find itself isolated and the world moves on.

And from China as well. China has just opened a high speed freight rail line into Iran that has significantly cut down freight shipping times. A friendly government in Iran is essential to China’s One Belt One Road plan. I don’t think the Chinese are going to let the US install their preferred government in Tehran and have complete control of all energy and resources out of the Persians Gulf.

The only trade benefits for the US from this are maybe some more flights between Washington and Tel Aviv and Riyadh, that’s it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2018/05/11/chinas-new-train-line-to-iran-sends-message-to-trump-well-keep-trading-anyway/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a9fe080468bb

tommy1808

Mon May 14, 2018 5:53 am

WIederling wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

don't they have 2 separate manufacturing lines together Safran and GE one each?

So? How many Intel CPUs are actually made in the US? They are still subject to US export regulations....

best regards
Thomas

sierrakilo44

Mon May 14, 2018 6:54 am

How can the US stop every other nation on earth trading with Iran?

Total GDP of USA 19 trillion, Saudi Arabia 0.7 trillion, Israel 0.3 trillion and a few small gulf states are supporting the withdrawal. Total GDP's around $20 Trillion.

Of the Nations who aren't leaving the deal - EU 17 trillion, China 12 trillion, Russia 1.5 trillion. Total $30 trillion. And that's leaving out big economies like India, Japan and South Korea who would also trade with Iran.

I don't think the economic power of the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel will be enough to dissuade the majority of the world's nations from trading with Iran. The USA can't possibly sanction every other nation on the world for trading with Iran without destroying it's own economy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... P_(nominal)

Egerton

Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 am

Aeroplanes have to be funded by banks. Banks have been put on notice that if they fund for a sanctioned party from now on, then those banks will be shut down. The US Dollar is involved as the world's only reserve currency. The world wide reach of the US on sanctions can be taken as a given. Therefore, don't do business with any entity which is sanctioned by the US. It is quite simple.

As it happens, Russia, North Korea, and Iran are learning how this effects them and their entities. They are operating outside of the rule based norms of international conduct. In my view, they will need to come back into line or face really dire consequence. Banks are more powerful than tanks. The sooner the rule based system is re-imposed the better. Capitulation by the deviants is their best course of action, as the alternative is so dire that it cannot be contemplated.

The EU may or may not like it, who cares. Whatever they do will have no effect the overwhelming power of sanctions. They have been given the gypsies' warning.

Unless Iran takes the first step and pulls its Revolutionary Guards back home, and meanwhile negotiates via the EU or the US on their terms for the Iranian surrender, then there is no limit to the dire consequences that will follow for these Guards. There will also be collateral damage, which is what happens when the international rule based norms of behavior are flouted. Russia believes that it is OK to poison folk in the UK, North Korea thinks it OK to starve their population, Iran thinks it is OK to do bad stuff in a variety of different ways. I don't see that appeasement is working.

President Macron and Chancellor Merkel have both met the US President and have been told what the US position is. The UK Foreign Secretary was met and advised likewise by his US equivalent. If the the three chose not to listen, that is their problem. The would be best to get on board with the US, to help the rather than hinder the disciplinary actions against bad behaviour.

It is a good thing that the USA is the only superpower, and should be supported in spite of its President.

tommy1808

Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Egerton wrote:
Aeroplanes have to be funded by banks. Banks have been put on notice that if they fund for a sanctioned party from now on, then those banks will be shut down. The US Dollar is involved as the world's only reserve currency. The world wide reach of the US on sanctions can be taken as a given. Therefore, don't do business with any entity which is sanctioned by the US. It is quite simple.

Quite simple: make the invoice in Euro, no USD involved anymore.
Before other countries agreed to tighten sanctions, US sanctions have also been ignored by, you guessed it, all but the US.

And of course the EU could decide that banks refusing to do Iran business get kicked out of SWIFT. Or we could just stop allowing US Military overflights and harbor stops in the EU. Or un-invite the US from Diego Garcia, it is still UK territory after all.

If you think the US has all the leverage via stuff like banking regulations, you better sit down and think again.

They are operating outside of the rule based norms of international conduct.

Iran is perfectly within the norms of international conduct. The US is violating good faith, and hence operating outside of rule based norms of international conduct.

In my view, they will need to come back into line or face really dire consequence

Iran is in line, 100%.

The sooner the rule based system is re-imposed the better.

So, if you want to go back to rule based system, impeach Trump for ruining the USA international reputation, and go back to the Iran agreement and drop those illegal sanctions.

The EU may or may not like it, who cares. Whatever they do will have no effect the overwhelming power of sanctions. They have been given the gypsies' warning.

Back to the SWIFT Idea, the EU can finish every single US bank that refuses Iran transactions in a couple of days.

Unless Iran takes the first step and pulls its Revolutionary Guards back home

With in the legal international frame work, you keep lying you like it so much about, Iranian troops are legally in Syria, while your troops are illegally in Syria. I would be against it, but if you meant what you said, they would have to be withdrawn first.

and meanwhile negotiates via the EU or the US on their terms for the Iranian surrender,

no you recommend violating the sovereignty of Iran, which just happens to be a violating of that rule based international system you claim to be a fan off.

Do i need to remind you that the United States have signed and ratified a treat guaranteeing the right to have nuklear weapons for any sovereign nation.

The USA is clearly violating the Non-Proliferation Treaty, and has a long, long history of doing so. More than Iran and North Korea combined.

, which is what happens when the international rule based norms

The Iran Agreement is the international rule based norm. Iran and everybody is is keeping that, the US is violating it.

President Macron and Chancellor Merkel have both met the US President and have been told what the US position is. The UK Foreign Secretary was met and advised likewise by his US equivalent. If the the three chose not to listen, that is their problem. The would be best to get on board with the US, to help the rather than hinder the disciplinary actions against bad behaviour.

Nope, best is, like with your stupid and illegal Cuba sanctions, to reply in kind until the US backs off. Since 1996 the EU has laws on the books specifically allowing EU companies to ignore any unilateral US sanctions, and the legal framework to reply in kind. Of course president Clinton was about a gazillian times smarter than Trump

At the moment the EU is considering setting up an EU bank for nothing but Iran deals in EURO. Good luck doing anything about that bank. To bad they are way our of your jurisdiction, you know, the one that ends at your borders.

It is a good thing that the USA is the only superpower, and should be supported in spite of its President.

China, the EU and Russia dwarf the US economy. Why would any country in its right mind support the US in effectively deciding who they can and can´t do business with. Ask French finance minister, Bruno Le Maire: “We have to work among ourselves in Europe to defend our European economic sovereignty,” .... “Do we want to be a vassal that obeys and jumps to attention?”.

The UK seems perfectly willing to risk wracking its own economy for the tiny bit of extra sovereignty they can get via Brexit. And considering the the US is the economic junior partner in this deal, the risk is rather small.

best regards
Thomas

Derico

Mon May 14, 2018 3:12 pm

If the Europeans had any sense of humor, and a big pair, I could fancy this scenario.

Trump goes all out to get North Korea to quit their 70 years of mayhem behavior and rogue ways. He and the US government work for months on end to get them to sign a total denuking. Finally they get it and then they get the rest of the world on board the deal, and sanctions are lifted on North Korea. John Bolton then nominates Trump for Nobel.

One month later, the Europeans announce they are withdrawing from deal and reimposing full sanctions...

... Because it was "worst deal ever" (with some excuse like not enough from the north on Human Rights or something)

;)
My internet was not shut down, the internet has shut me down

tommy1808

Mon May 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Derico wrote:
If the Europeans had any sense of humor, and a big pair, I could fancy this scenario.

... And the same folks cheering on Trump now would not stop being outraged. Heck, they almost freak out that US companies have to follow EU data/privacy protection rules when doing business with EU citizens in the EU.

Best regards
Thomas

petertenthije

Mon May 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Derico wrote:

Trump goes all out to get North Korea to quit their 70 years of mayhem behavior and rogue ways. He and the US government work for months on end to get them to sign a total denuking. Finally they get it and then they get the rest of the world on board the deal, and sanctions are lifted on North Korea. John Bolton then nominates Trump for Nobel.

One month later, the Europeans announce they are withdrawing from deal and reimposing full sanctions...

... Because it was "worst deal ever" (with some excuse like not enough from the north on Human Rights or something)

;)
That's a rather half-arsed attempt. You forgot granting the nobel price to the Moon Jae-In and Kimg Jong-Un, but not Trump.
Attamottamotta!

seb146

Mon May 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Because everything is currently measured in US Dollars, how difficult would it be for other countries to switch to the Euro or Renminbi?

Side note: I just googled "Yuan" and Renminbi came up. I did not know that the official name of China's currency is Renminbi and that Yuan is a unit of Renminbi. I learn something new every day!

tommy1808

Mon May 14, 2018 4:32 pm

seb146 wrote:
Because everything is currently measured in US Dollars, how difficult would it be for other countries to switch to the Euro or Renminbi?

Easy. Many more companies in non-EU countries do work with EUR instead of USD if you want than a few years ago. I think that has a lot to do with many cheap labour countries not pegging their currency vs. the USD that hard anymore, so the value of the USD isn't relevant to labour, renting and such costs when valued against other countries currency.
Resources and things usually measured in USD would float up and down with the USD exchange rate, but that doesn't change anything for anyone in non USD countries. Since labour is priced in local currency non-us made products usually have a minority of its value US$ dependent and the fluctuation of the two local currencies vs each other will effect pricing more than fluctuations of those currencies vs. the USD.

Side note: I just googled "Yuan" and Renminbi came up. I did not know that the official name of China's currency is Renminbi and that Yuan is a unit of Renminbi. I learn something new every day!

Of course the peoples republic has "People's Currency".

Best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Tue May 15, 2018 11:00 am

Well, at lest Trump has already established how much Money Iran needs to put into Trumps pocket to get those sanctions lifted again.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 0bcab7fa66

Trump will profit from Indonesian resort project that will get $500 million in Chinese loans in a deal sealed days before before his tweet ordering help for ZTE.

Well, maybe the EU would be better of to just bribe Trump. After that we get whatever we want and can blackmail him just like everybody else does so successful.

best regards
Thomas

alfa164

Tue May 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Egerton wrote:

Trump met with President Macron and Chancellor Merkel, and they tried to explain what the world's position was. Unfortunately, he was too busy watching "Fox and Friends" to listen.The UK Foreign Secretary made the same futile attempt, but Trump was not interested in facts.Since he chose not to listen to any of there three - or to the saner members of his administration - it is now his problem. Now the US is adopting a policy that no longer rewards Iran's good behavior and compliance on the nuclear agreement, and will only encourage bad behaviour - and distrust among all the parties - in the future.

There; I fixed it for you.

alfa164

Tue May 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has begun a diplomatic tour to seek assurances that signatories to a landmark nuclear deal will back it despite its abandonment by the US.

Trump either doesn't care... or he doesn't realize it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKIcyxMLiU

It is sad when a South African comic knows more about the Nuclear Arms Agreement than Trump does... :roll:

Dutchy

Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm

alfa164 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Trump either doesn't care... or he doesn't realize it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKIcyxMLiU

It is sad when a South African comic knows more about the Nuclear Arms Agreement than Trump does... :roll:

I believe you, but I also believe Trump's supporters should care.

anrec80

Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 am

seb146 wrote:

IMHO - not so easy. China was preparing its Yuan-denominated oil future for more than a decade and a half. But the most important thing is - status quo. Value of pretty much everything (commodities, financial instruments) is measured in USD, and USD is used to judge the value of one commodity vs the other. If the USD suddenly looses its status-quo, that will disbalance the world trade, asset accumulation, savings - too many things. Nobody is interested in this uncontrolled scenartio, neither China nor Russia. But - unfortunately all these sanctions rounds and trade wars make it likelier.

tommy1808

Wed May 16, 2018 5:30 am

anrec80 wrote:
Value of pretty much everything (commodities, financial instruments) is measured in USD, and USD is used to judge the value of one commodity vs the other.

That is however just the common wisdom, but i am not sure that is what reality looks like. For example oil prices have, in recent years, been much more volatile in USD than they have been in EUR, oil prices in Yuan show quite the uncoupling from USD exchange rates in the last two years. And after the last big Earthquake, one could nicely see how the Yen exchange rate made the majority of the crude oil price increase in Japan, but it also didn´t track the exchange rate exactly.
The assumption may just relay on many countries pegging their currency vs. the USD in the past, but that stance has gotten a lot softer.

best regards
Thomas

LMP737

Thu May 17, 2018 12:34 am

Channex757 wrote:
John Bolton is prepared to stand proudly by whilst other people go and fight.

He even enlisted in the National Guard rather than take the chance he would be drafted into the Vietnam war.

I always consider such people to be the most dangerous in politics, as he's never fired a shot in anger himself and has actively avoided combat. I expect he'll be the first down the bunker stairs if the warning is received of an impending attack on Washington.

That's what makes him so popular within the GOP.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

c933103

Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 am

seb146 wrote:

There are,actually some other countries that have been switched like Venezuela if I recalled correctly. Yes there would be difficulties but nothing major it seems.

einsteinboricua

Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 am

seb146 wrote:

Along those lines, the same thing happens with the UK's currency. Pound is the unit; the name is Sterling. Usually called "pound sterling" or just "pound".
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

tommy1808

Thu May 17, 2018 4:48 pm

As expected...

EU to reactivate 'blocking statute' against US sanctions on Iran for European firms
EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker announced that the bloc plans to kickstart a 1996 law that would prohibit European companies for complying with US sanctions on Iran.

http://www.dw.com/en/eu-to-reactivate-b ... a-43826992

Best regards
Thomas

DarkSnowyNight

Thu May 17, 2018 7:28 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
As expected...

EU to reactivate 'blocking statute' against US sanctions on Iran for European firms
EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker announced that the bloc plans to kickstart a 1996 law that would prohibit European companies for complying with US sanctions on Iran.

Best regards
Thomas

Good work.
Much like a GE90, I'm a huge fan of Big Twins...

seb146

Thu May 17, 2018 7:44 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
As expected...

Best regards
Thomas

Perhaps one of the tRump worshipers can tell us exactly how this is "Making America Great Again"? Emboldening Iran, isolating the United States, shipping even more jobs to China... When does the winning for America start? When is America going to start being great again? How is the so much better than under Obama?

Aesma

Thu May 17, 2018 10:37 pm

in red : Bloodbath in Israel

Trump : if Palestinians had guns, they wouldn't get slaughtered like rabbits...

Pence : err no President, not there, no...
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams