Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

texdravid
Topic Author

James Comey’s Disastrous week and James Clapper is a liar

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:35 pm

What a terrible and hilarious week for the lying James Comey. He was hounded by Anderson Cooer on CNN and thenhad a disastrous dumpster fire interview with Fox.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.busine ... ump-2018-4

And then you have the appropriately named James Clapper, that Obama’s administration hold over turned CNN analyst who has been leaking memos since inaugural day January 20, 2017. What an example of a deep state putz determined to bring down a newly elected President.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... ipulations

salttee

Re: James Comey’s Disastrous week and James Clapper is a liar

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Thanks for telling us about yourself once again.

texdravid
Topic Author

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Thanks for your acknowledgment of my true facts and I also appreciate a chance to educate the masses at this site about a world outside of liberal propaganda.

bagoldex

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:24 pm

texdravid wrote:
Thanks for your acknowledgment of my true facts and I also appreciate a chance to educate the masses at this site about a world outside of liberal propaganda.

I appreciate it so keep it up. It's always good to know how the enemy thinks.

Olddog

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:29 pm

texdravid wrote:

You realize that a lot of people (most ?) here are not from the US and could not care less about your propaganda?

jetero

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Olddog wrote:
texdravid wrote:

You realize that a lot of people (most ?) here are not from the US and could not care less about your propaganda?

I think putting it in writing somehow helps him believe his own bullsh*t more.

texdravid
Topic Author

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Putting in writing makes liberals head explode from the truth and tells them all the stuff from the mainstream media is false

Jouhou

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 pm

In the US, right-wing conspiracy theories have become the mainstream.

jetero

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:17 pm

texdravid wrote:
Putting in writing makes liberals head explode from the truth and tells them all the stuff from the mainstream media is false

Keep on telling yourself that buddy. There’s only one person whose head seems to be exploding here. And in plenty of other places.

How’s the weather in Dallas?

texdravid
Topic Author

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:21 pm

Your precious comey is a liar. All these other non answers are laughable.

And clapper is an obama stooge who leaked to CNN. And trump is the danger to democracy?? Ha ha. Liberal hearts breaking everywhere! Ha ha.

I know it’s hard to accept that years of your liberal indoctrination was false but dontry to enjoy the rest of your weekend. Cheers.

jetero

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:23 pm

texdravid wrote:

And clapper is an obama stooge who leaked to CNN. And trump is the danger to democracy?? Ha ha. Liberal hearts breaking everywhere! Ha ha.

I know it’s hard to accept that years of your liberal indoctrination was false but dontry to enjoy the rest of your weekend. Cheers.

It’s like he has to keep telling himself this stuff over and over ...

Who does that remind me of? Hmmmmmmm .....

CCGPV

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:24 pm

texdravid wrote:

Would you kill James Comey if you could?

910A

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:25 pm

texdravid wrote:
then had a disastrous dumpster fire interview with Fox.

I seemed to recall someone else having a dumpster fire interview with Fox and Friends this past week. :banghead:

texdravid
Topic Author

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:34 pm

jetero wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Like Obama telling lies over and over? Like Eric Holder being a racist black man over and over?

Got it.

jetero

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:42 pm

texdravid wrote:
jetero wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Like Obama telling lies over and over? Like Eric Holder being a racist black man over and over?

Got it.

Someone sounds a little cuckoo. It’s OK, it’ll all be over soon, Dallas Desi.

MaverickM11

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:45 pm

jetero wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Tiki torch texdravid knows if he yells incoherently into the void he sounds just like daddy!

texdravid
Topic Author

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:59 pm

jetero wrote:
texdravid wrote:
jetero wrote:

Got it.

Someone sounds a little cuckoo. It’s OK, it’ll all be over soon, Dallas Desi.

Okay white liberal. Racist

texdravid
Topic Author

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
jetero wrote:
texdravid wrote:

Tiki torch texdravid knows if he yells incoherently into the void he sounds just like daddy!

And someone sounds like Obamamoochelle

Jouhou

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:14 pm

texdravid wrote:

Comey is a conservative. You know, the real kind. He's an endangered species in the age of trumpism.

luckyone

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Guys please stop feeding the trolls, especially those that are suddenly so vehemently intransigent in recent weeks.
Last edited by luckyone on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaverickM11

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:19 pm

texdravid wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
jetero wrote:

And someone sounds like Obamamoochelle

Even your put downs are parhetic. Sad.

CCGPV

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:27 pm

luckyone wrote:
Guys please stop feeding the trolls, especially those that are suddenly so vehemently intransigent in recent weeks.

The usual suspects just can't help themselves. Its so fun to watch.

luckyone

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 pm

CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:

It's bigger than that. Track the individual postings and certain users have become quite vocal to the point of grandiosity. Makes you wonder if their meds need adjusting, and as a doctor that's worrisome.

CCGPV

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:48 pm

luckyone wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:

It's bigger than that. Track the individual postings and certain users have become quite vocal to the point of grandiosity. Makes you wonder if their meds need adjusting, and as a doctor that's worrisome.

The ones like textradavid are harmless. They never last very long and its clearly just for giggles. Its just a character.

The toxic users (on both sides) are in every thread, every time politics is being discussed just hurling insults, name calling and just being partisan hacks. You don't even have to read what they say half the time- you just know its going to be the same old stuff over and over. They're more interested in berating and name calling and feeling superior than actual discussion. They aren't crazy or violent they are just as extreme as the ones they constantly call out for being X or Y.

jetero

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:17 pm

CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

The ones like textradavid are harmless. They never last very long and its clearly just for giggles. Its just a character.

The toxic users (on both sides) are in every thread, every time politics is being discussed just hurling insults, name calling and just being partisan hacks. You don't even have to read what they say half the time- you just know its going to be the same old stuff over and over. They're more interested in berating and name calling and feeling superior than actual discussion. They aren't crazy or violent they are just as extreme as the ones they constantly call out for being X or Y.

Here we go again ... :sarcastic:

CCGPV

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:17 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:

Here we go again ... :sarcastic:

And he appears! Ta-DAAAAA!

bgm

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:39 pm

texdravid wrote:
What a terrible and hilarious week for the lying James Comey. He was hounded by Anderson Cooer on CNN and thenhad a disastrous dumpster fire interview with Fox.

And then you have the appropriately named James Clapper, that Obama’s administration hold over turned CNN analyst who has been leaking memos since inaugural day January 20, 2017. What an example of a deep state putz determined to bring down a newly elected President.

Yet more fun and frolics from our a.net funny farm patient. :rotfl:

moo

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:33 pm

One thing is for sure, for generations scientists will look back at the period of Trumps presidency as a tremendous wealth of information on undiagnosed mental illness, sociopathic tendencies and general underlying delusion in the populace. It's also likely to be seen as a great source of data on how to mislead, defraud and generally change a populaces ethical and moral stance almost overnight.

jetero

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:48 pm

moo wrote:
One thing is for sure, for generations scientists will look back at the period of Trumps presidency as a tremendous wealth of information on undiagnosed mental illness, sociopathic tendencies and general underlying delusion in the populace. It's also likely to be seen as a great source of data on how to mislead, defraud and generally change a populaces ethical and moral stance almost overnight.

“But ... BOTH SIDES! They’re all bad!”

-CC aka Sanctiomonious Sally, everyone’s favorite self-appointed referee

luckyone

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:49 pm

moo wrote:

It hardly happened overnight. One of President Trump's core support groups is hard-right Christians. I'm not talking Christians who vote Republican. I'm talking, Moral Majority, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity trough-feeders who've been buying the Snake Oil hook-line-and-sinker--and there are millions of them. These people have been force-fed a diet of mistrust for anything that doesn't have Jesus or Demigod Megachurch Pastor stamped on it. They have been taught to question science for decades because ONE DIMENSION of science doesn't validate their beliefs (age of the earth) and another is an inconvenient reality for many large dollar donors (the degree to which humans affect the environment around them). I went to a private high school run by these people--the school was affiliated with one of the many megachurches in the Atlanta area, just about every church has one. In science class we had among other things a recreation of the Scopes Trial where we redirected the verdict, and were given lectures about how to argue and use talking points with the "secular humanist agenda" including The Theory of Evolution. We were assembled around the flag pole during the Clinton Impeachment proceedings to pray for his removal and the institution of a "Godly" man in the office. We were assembled to support the display of the Ten Commandments in public spaces (this was during the first round of Crazy Uncle Roy's shenanigans)...I could go on. The point is I'm over 30...and none of this is news to me because I grew up in the ignorant breeding ground of the "Evangelical." He just whored himself out to its leaders.

moo

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:54 pm

jetero wrote:
moo wrote:

Yup, those American Nazis are for sure some fine people...

I have yet to see any Nazi wannabes who identify as Democrat - I'm sure there must be, so where are they?

CCGPV

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:02 pm

moo wrote:

There's going to be some amazing books about this whole cluster-F in the coming years. Its really going to be a "Can you believe that happened" moment.

Jouhou

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 pm

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38540 ... ng-a-crime

You know the state of politics has become an absolute dumpster fire when Gowdy comes off as the moderate voice of reason.

CCGPV

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:25 pm

Jouhou wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/385402-gowdy-lawmakers-should-not-accuse-comey-of-committing-a-crime

Tray Gowdy

Shiniest face in DC!

LMP737

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:36 am

texdravid wrote:

LOL. You're man Trump lies at every turn an you say nothing.

seb146

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 am

Comey had a "disastrous" Fox interview? I think you mean tRump. Also, total and complete outrage over an Obama appointee being hired by CNN but crickets for every single Reagan, GHWB, and GWB appointee hired by Fox.

Methinks thou doth protest too much, Tex. I suppose you are outraged over the deplorable comments from the Correspondents Dinner, too.

727LOVER

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 am

James Clapper is a liar

NOT A LIAR ????????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

casinterest

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:07 am

I would think for being a supporter of trump, I think the OP would be highly supportive of liars. Especially since he hangs on the words of Liars.

Speaking of Liars. Where are Trump's tax returns, and why is he playing so much golf,?

Freakysh

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:17 am

jetero wrote:
moo wrote:

:lol: they (you) are

On here, there are two extremes.

Two mentally ill populations finger pointing the other for being mentally ill.

You step outside the forum walls and theres fresh air where you can sit and smile at all the antics you've just read.

But let me guess jetero, your side isn't the mentally ill one, is it? :lol:

CCGPV

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:24 am

jetero wrote:
moo wrote:

If calling out both sides for being partisan hacks when they say dumb stuff makes me sanctimonious then so be it. I've said (and proven) time and time again that I'm a total degenerate in most aspects of life so I don't know why you think that.

Its better than adding to the dumb circle-jerking that goes on so often.

jetero

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:44 am

Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:
moo wrote:

You step outside the forum walls and theres fresh air where you can sit and smile at all the antics you've just read.

Yep that’s right. Because I’ve been talking about people being mentally ill this whole thread.

You, CC, just like good ole Tex are talking to yourself, inventing some partisan drama that’s not there. You don’t have to be a partisan to be abhorred by this administration on a daily basis.

But keep on living in your respective holes ...

jetero

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:45 am

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
moo wrote:

If calling out both sides for being partisan hacks when they say dumb stuff makes me sanctimonious then so be it. I've said (and proven) time and time again that I'm a total degenerate in most aspects of life so I don't know why you think that.

CC, buddy, if you ask me, your entire m.o. is one big circle jerk.

Hope your tiles are shiny.

CCGPV

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:50 am

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

CC, buddy, if you ask me, your m.o. is one big circle jerk.

Hope your tiles are shiny.

You shouldn't assume I have an M.O. I don't. It depends on what's happening here on any given day and how I feel at the time. Sometimes I want to stir the pot, sometimes I want to play the healer, sometimes I'm here to straight up be a provocateur. More rare I'm actually being honest and trying to further the discussion. This should all be obvious. Its all about fun as this is not real life- its the off topic section of a small aviation photography website.

And the tiles... oh brother. Its going to be a nightmare. I've got to rent a power chisel next Friday to get the old stuff off before I can even THINK about mixing mortar. The joys of rental property!

Super80Fan

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:56 am

Don't know why anyone likes Comey considering he was the head of the biggest racist terrorist organization in the US.

Francoflier

Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:44 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Don't know why anyone likes Comey considering he was the head of the biggest racist terrorist organization in the US.

:sarcastic:

Do you use Glad or store brand for your tin foil hat?

Freakysh

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:35 am

jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:

Yep that’s right. Because I’ve been talking about people being mentally ill this whole thread.

You, CC, just like good ole Tex are talking to yourself, inventing some partisan drama that’s not there. You don’t have to be a partisan to be abhorred by this administration on a daily basis.

Freakysh

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 am

jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:

Huh?

Who said you did?

I'm just asking you a question based on moo's interpretation.

WTF? You saying this who forum isn't partisan? :lol:

That confirms the presence of mental illness

jetero

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 pm

Freakysh wrote:
WTF? You saying this who forum isn't partisan? :lol:

Not quite sure what a "who forum" is, but I don't think you mean a forum on the World Health Organization.

Disliking the Trump administration and the Republicans who enable him is not partisan. I know it's more convenient for many to think it is as a way to easily wave off criticism, but it isn't.

tommy1808

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:22 pm

texdravid wrote:
of my true facts

100% Trumpspeech. There is no such thing as "true facts" or "alternative facts" (btw, i guess using true facts in this context acknowledges that alternative facts are lies), there are just "facts" and they are true by definition. You should use "alternative facts" instead, so everyone knows you are talking about lies.

best regards
Thomas

texdravid
Topic Author

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:13 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
of my true facts

100% Trumpspeech. There is no such thing as "true facts" or "alternative facts" (btw, i guess using true facts in this context acknowledges that alternative facts are lies), there are just "facts" and they are true by definition. You should use "alternative facts" instead, so everyone knows you are talking about lies.

best regards
Thomas

Or democrat lies or democrat Pelosi dementia lies. You see how that goes?
To conservatives Obama, Holder and both Clintons were inveterate liars and in Clinton’s Case a felon.

So stop with your bs. You just don’t like the inconvenient facts that make your liberal case weak or nonexistent. Socialism is always based on lies.

So sorry, liberalism and socialism are dumpster fires of nonsense that should be in a landfill.

With no regards to the left, Tex