Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

texdravid
Topic Author

The most dangerous democrat in the USA

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:41 am

She’s a combination of Hillary Clinton’s unpleasant demeanor and Barack Obama’s messianic arrogance and race baiting.

https://pjmedia.com/election/dangerous- ... t-america/

Sheesh. She is a dangerous neophyte and former mistress to Wille Brown, the former powerful democrat from California and her mentor.

With the democrats penchant for racial identity politics and radical gender identity politics she should be a shoo in in 2020 on the democrat side.
Will she play in upstate Michigan? In a word, no.

MAGA 2020.

seahawk

Re: The most dangerous democrat in the USA

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:13 am

This progressive zealot will unite all American patriots and Christian behind Trump and will ensure a Trump victory.

jetero

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:35 am

seahawk wrote:
This progressive zealot will unite all American patriots and Christian behind Trump and will ensure a Trump victory.

HURRAH!

salttee

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 am

You forgot to claim she has fat ankles.

vrbarreto

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:42 am

salttee wrote:

And eats puppies... and places the salad forks to the right of the place fork!!

SheikhDjibouti

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:11 am

seahawk wrote:

"Patriots" & "Christians"
OMG; somebody please turn the time machine off. Here in America it's 1776 already; 250 years behind the real world. :banghead:

seahawk

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 am

jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:

HURRAH!

I even read on some patriotic websites that the democrats want to use vaccines on the children, that will make them gay and give them autism. There are even some youtube videos about it.

Dutchy

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:27 am

:checkmark: The purpose of this thread is to let us know texdravid is a republican.

SheikhDjibouti

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:35 am

texdravid wrote:
She’s a combination of ... (name#1 & name #2)
https://pjmedia.com/election/dangerous- ... t-america/
Sheesh. She is a dangerous neophyte (and had sex with name#3 once upon a time...)
.....she should be a shoo in in 2020 .
Will she play in upstate {insert random state here}....

She, sheesh, she, she, she.....
Does "She" have a name?
I tried clicking on the pjmedia link, but my browser is set to ignore sites with a track record of damaging critical thinking (& hard drives).

It would have helped if her name was given in the title, but I guess you wanted to tease everybody into wondering which democrat was scaring the pants of you today. :lol:
Seriously though, why are you frightened to mention her name, or even give us a clue? Will you instantly turn to a pillar of salt?

Who is she?

zkojq

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:37 am

Nice to see that the hard-right is already scared of her. :rotfl:

seahawk

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:59 am

zkojq wrote:

You mean like the idea of the earth being a globe?

MaverickM11

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:10 pm

vrbarreto wrote:
salttee wrote:

And eats puppies... and places the salad forks to the right of the place fork!!

And presses one for English

seb146

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Do not feed the troll. Do not feed the troll. Do not feed the troll. Do not feed the troll.

It is hilarious to me to see that the melt down has begun. The base knows they are in trouble. They see the writing on the wall and are trying to discredit anyone who dares oppose TOM. That would be literally EVERYONE with a (D) behind their name. Especially a (clutch the pearls!) a woman!

Do not feed the troll. Do not feed the troll. Do not feed the troll. Do not feed the troll.

CCGPV

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm

seb146 wrote:

It is hilarious to me to see that the melt down has begun. The base knows they are in trouble. They see the writing on the wall and are trying to discredit anyone who dares oppose TOM. That would be literally EVERYONE with a (D) behind their name. Especially a (clutch the pearls!) a woman!

People can't help themselves. They have to be heard.

MSPbrandon

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:08 pm

I agree about identity politics, I don’t like it.
But, by “most dangerous Democrat” do you mean a candidate that might win against your wonderful King Donald?

EstherLouise

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Who? Kamila Harris? Is that right? I'm not even going to click back to find out. Anyway.... Never heard of her. It sure doesn't take much to get some conservatives' heads in a lather. I've never seen a single group of people that get unnecessarily worked up over individual politicians as conservatives. It's almost like they have a set way of living that is easily threatened by anything that varies from their definition of the good life.

Do you know what the RNC announced as its battle theme for the 2018 midterms? Check it out..... "Defeat Hillary." Like I said, it doesn't take much to get their paranoid, ideological lives all worked up. Hell... even a losing former politician keeps them up at night... or is that the Remington 870's that they have to keep shoving back in place under their pillows?

Jouhou

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Without clicking through the link, my guess was Pelosi until I saw "race baiting". Must be Kamala harris, when trumpists say "race baiting" they mean being visibly non white. Not being white totally baits racists, no fair!

LAX772LR

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 am

seahawk wrote:
zkojq wrote:

You mean like the idea of the earth being a globe?

Zinnnnng! :bigthumbsup:

CCGPV

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 am

EstherLouise wrote:
Who? Kamila Harris? Is that right? I'm not even going to click back to find out. Anyway.... Never heard of her. It sure doesn't take much to get some conservatives' heads in a lather. I've never seen a single group of people that get unnecessarily worked up over individual politicians as conservatives. It's almost like they have a set way of living that is easily threatened by anything that varies from their definition of the good life.

Do you know what the RNC announced as its battle theme for the 2018 midterms? Check it out..... "Defeat Hillary." Like I said, it doesn't take much to get their paranoid, ideological lives all worked up. Hell... even a losing former politician keeps them up at night... or is that the Remington 870's that they have to keep shoving back in place under their pillows?

Is that any different than the people who invoke Reagan or Bush over and over again 30 years after they left office?

seb146

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 am

CCGPV wrote:
EstherLouise wrote:

Is that any different than the people who invoke Reagan or Bush over and over again 30 years after they left office?

They are actually the same group!

Francoflier

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:45 am

I see the far-right media is already hard at work demonizing every possible Democratic candidate for 2020...

texdravid
Topic Author

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 am

Please people. You guys fundraise off Ted Cruz and lather every liberal up with demonic visuals of Bush, Cheney, et. al.
So you may want to temper your indignation about this topic.

I was being somewhat sarcastic in my original post. I sure hope the liberals nominate Kamala in 2 years. She won’t sell in the Midwest or south. She will do well in the salons of DC and the Hollyweird elite and it’s amen corner on CNN, but she won’t beat the Donald. Go ahead and you’ll get 4 more years of Trump.

Nominate someone like Heidi Heitkamp? Trump will lose. But you know, she’s just not liberal enough for you people. The identity police would never allow.

seb146

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:31 am

texdravid wrote:
Please people. You guys fundraise off Ted Cruz and lather every liberal up with demonic visuals of Bush, Cheney, et. al.
So you may want to temper your indignation about this topic.

I was being somewhat sarcastic in my original post. I sure hope the liberals nominate Kamala in 2 years. She won’t sell in the Midwest or south. She will do well in the salons of DC and the Hollyweird elite and it’s amen corner on CNN, but she won’t beat the Donald. Go ahead and you’ll get 4 more years of Trump.

Nominate someone like Heidi Heitkamp? Trump will lose. But you know, she’s just not liberal enough for you people. The identity police would never allow.

It is nice to see you back in your own thread.

Heitkamp is Republican lite. She is "liberal" for her state but that is thanks to how far right Republicans have pushed American politics. You righties have made "liberal" a four-letter word and use "Democrat" and "California" and "liberal" interchangeably. You all do not know the difference, nor do you all care.

The biggest reason Harris would not do well is because you all have stigmatized California/liberal. TOM just needs to keep doing what he is doing an I could even beat him. I predict he will not even be nominated for Republican presidential nominee.

WarRI1

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:36 am

My and guess feelings on the subject is she has not a chance of wining the nomination. Black and a woman, not even the Democrats are that foolish. It will take a long time for the Democrats to take a chance on a woman again, never mind her Blackness. We all know there are a ton of Bigots out there, it would be like a flower to Honeybee.

WarRI1

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 am

WarRI1 wrote:
My guess and feelings on the subject is she has not a chance of wining the nomination. Black and a woman, not even the Democrats are that foolish. It will take a long time for the Democrats to take a chance on a woman again, never mind her Blackness. We all know there are a ton of Bigots out there, it would be like a flower to a Honeybee.

KICT

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:42 am

The Republican Party is, quite literally, in its death throws. This thread is example enough, exhibit 942. The good thing is that in ~20 years time (probably less), most of their "base" will be dead from natural causes. The only ones left standing will be the white supremacists and their enablers. That will be the end of it. This is also why we see the GOP at every turn trying to restrict voting rights and incidentally also why they are now discussing "reform" to the legal immigration process. Keep it up guys!

texdravid
Topic Author

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:43 am

KICT wrote:
The Republican Party is, quite literally, in its death throws. This thread is example enough, exhibit 942. The good thing is that in ~20 years time (probably less), most of their "base" will be dead from natural causes. The only ones left standing will be the white supremacists and their enablers. That will be the end of it. This is also why we see the GOP at every turn trying to restrict voting rights and incidentally also why they are now discussing "reform" to the legal immigration process. Keep it up guys!

You and Guy Texeira have been predicting the death of the GOP since the 1980s. You will no doubt find that conservative right wing beliefs will live on and rank racial quotas, bean counting Marxism, and cries for open borders will be on the decline.

casinterest

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:03 pm

I see just another racist,anti woman post by a known nutcase here. Nothing new here.

seahawk

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:21 pm

texdravid wrote:
KICT wrote:

You and Guy Texeira have been predicting the death of the GOP since the 1980s. You will no doubt find that conservative right wing beliefs will live on and rank racial quotas, bean counting Marxism, and cries for open borders will be on the decline.

You seem to forget that in human history liberal ideas (and no I do not consider some current leftist ideas as liberal) always prevailed.

- could thunder not be the wraith of god?
- could humans control the fire?
- could the earth be not flat?
- should we stop burning witches?
- should women vote?
- should people of colour vote?
- should gay people be allowed to marry?

In a changing world it is not enough to just protect the status quo, right wing conservatives do not get this. And that is the huge problem of many conservatives in America. You only have a strong vision of what you do not want in the future, but none when it comes to how you want the future to look and how you want to react to the constant changes of the world.

NIKV69

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:36 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
My and guess feelings on the subject is she has not a chance of wining the nomination. Black and a woman, not even the Democrats are that foolish. It will take a long time for the Democrats to take a chance on a woman again, never mind her Blackness. We all know there are a ton of Bigots out there, it would be like a flower to Honeybee.

The fact Harris will not even make it close in the Primary has nothing to do with her skin color or gender. Her policies are atrocious and California is not a model for this country.

The most dangerous Democrat is Joe Biden with Cuomo a close second. Stop deluding yourselves into thinking this Harris has a chance.

petertenthije

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
The most dangerous Democrat is Joe Biden with Cuomo a close second. Stop deluding yourselves into thinking this Harris has a chance.
Joe Biden is 75, will be 77 when the elections start. He’s well earned his retirement, he won’t run. At most he will do some fund raisers and public adresses. Same for Hillary who’s 70. Time to let the next generation pick up the mess left by the baby-boomers.

stlgph

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 pm

scared of a woman of color.

you poor things.

seb146

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:44 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

The fact Harris will not even make it close in the Primary has nothing to do with her skin color or gender. Her policies are atrocious and California is not a model for this country.

California budgets are running at surplus levels. Education is available to those who want it. The pay rate is high, even in rural areas because of Democrats. Pot is legal to those over 21, marriage is legal to those over 18 and not limited to heterosexuals only. Religion has zero to do with government there. Yeah, sounds horrid.....

Forgot to add that health care is available at reasonable cost to all.

KICT

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 pm

texdravid wrote:
You and Guy Texeira have been predicting the death of the GOP since the 1980s.

The GOP *has* been dying a slow death. It's just a fact. They're only in any semblance of power is due to two things: (1) old people tend to vote more "conservative"/tend to not have jobs that keep them away from the polls plus (2) through gerrymandering efforts.

CCGPV

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 pm

KICT wrote:
texdravid wrote:

The GOP *has* been dying a slow death. It's just a fact. They're only in any semblance of power is due to two things: (1) old people tend to vote more "conservative"/tend to not have jobs that keep them away from the polls plus (2) through gerrymandering efforts.

White House
Senate
House
Supreme Court

Yeah, what a weak and dying party!!

NIKV69

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Joe Biden is 75, will be 77 when the elections start. He’s well earned his retirement, he won’t run. At most he will do some fund raisers and public adresses. Same for Hillary who’s 70. Time to let the next generation pick up the mess left by the baby-boomers.

Normally I would agree but Biden is seething over letting Hillary bully him into not running in an election he would have won and will run in 2020.

stlgph wrote:

you poor things.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I love and support Mia Love. She is black. You just don't want to accept her because she isn't a far left zealot married to a white man.

Stop the race baiting. It's old.

bgm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:42 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

You can stop the race baiting by getting rid of the old GOP dinosaurs and their racist views and policies. How about that for starters? :spin:

LMP737

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 pm

texdravid wrote:
MAGA 2020.

Wait a minute here. You say MAWA 2020 yet you call Trump an abomination.

Ken777

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:57 am

Haven't read all the posts, but I did see the video clip on the evening news when it happened. She is actually a pretty intelligent gal, which is something that old white hair right wing men hate - especially when the gal is a Democrat.

Not a lot to complain about though when people who are not blind followers os Deadbeat Trump have to listen to his daily crap and lies.

seb146

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:27 am

NIKV69 wrote:
petertenthije wrote:

Normally I would agree but Biden is seething over letting Hillary bully him into not running in an election he would have won and will run in 2020.

stlgph wrote:

you poor things.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I love and support Mia Love. She is black. You just don't want to accept her because she isn't a far left zealot married to a white man.

I did some reading on Mia Love. You like her because she spends on stupid things, intrudes in everyone's personal lives, and hates and wants to do away with Congressional Black Caucus. Basically, she is a black, female Paul Ryan. Extremely dangerous. Spend, spend, spend and tell people what they can and can not do in their personal lives. Typical far right wing extremist. Very dangerous for this country.

seb146

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:29 am

CCGPV wrote:
KICT wrote:
texdravid wrote:

White House
Senate
House
Supreme Court

Spending out of control, no affordable health care, no affordable housing, VA in shambles, education in shambles, on the brink of war, religious persecution, Russians involved with the election and installation, Stock Market out of control.... Tell me again why I should vote for them again or ever?

CCGPV

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:14 pm

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
KICT wrote:

White House
Senate
House
Supreme Court

Spending out of control, no affordable health care, no affordable housing, VA in shambles, education in shambles, on the brink of war, religious persecution, Russians involved with the election and installation, Stock Market out of control.... Tell me again why I should vote for them again or ever?

You shouldn't vote for them. I don't think anyone should at this point.

Spending is out of control regardless of the president. This is nothing new. They all lie about it.

There's not been affordable healthcare for many for decades. Obamacare has made costs increase substantially for many.

I know nothing about government housing to say.

VA was a disaster under Obama too. Always was.

Brink of war? With who? Where?

Religious persecution in the USA? Ok.

Russians involved with elections...started under Obama and probably previous to that.

Stock market out of control? Like going up up up out of control? Not a good argument on your point.

seb146

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:20 pm

CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

White House
Senate
House
Supreme Court

You shouldn't vote for them. I don't think anyone should at this point.

Spending is out of control regardless of the president. This is nothing new. They all lie about it.

There's not been affordable healthcare for many for decades. Obamacare has made costs increase substantially for many.

I know nothing about government housing to say.

VA was a disaster under Obama too. Always was.

Brink of war? With who? Where?

Religious persecution in the USA? Ok.

Russians involved with elections...started under Obama and probably previous to that.

Stock market out of control? Like going up up up out of control? Not a good argument on your point.

Let's review the last ten years, since you have not been paying attention:

Unemployment went down and down under Obama. Stock market had a steady climb, where, now, there are huge fluctuations. Health care, while still not affordable like Europe, Japan, or Canada, was affordable enough that people actually went to the doctor. Mosques were bombed in the United States, saber rattling with DPRK and Syria and Iran under this administration but not the previous. VA was a disaster under Bush and, now, with the current appointed VA director, it will be even worse. Spending under Obama slowed and was better than it is now.

NIKV69

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:30 pm

seb146 wrote:

I did some reading on Mia Love. You like her because she spends on stupid things, intrudes in everyone's personal lives, and hates and wants to do away with Congressional Black Caucus. Basically, she is a black, female Paul Ryan. Extremely dangerous. Spend, spend, spend and tell people what they can and can not do in their personal lives. Typical far right wing extremist. Very dangerous for this country.

The same black Caucus that meets with and supports anti Semite Louis Farrakhan?

seb146

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

The same black Caucus that meets with and supports anti Semite Louis Farrakhan?

If you surround yourself with only far right wing sites. I found nothing on main stream sites using the search term "congressional black caucus louis farrakhan" and came back with right wing extremist sites. I wonder why that is?

Besides, Mia Love believes that blacks have achieved equality and have enough power. Which is not true. That is why she wants to do away with CBC: take away power.

CCGPV

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 am

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Besides, Mia Love believes that blacks have achieved equality and have enough power. Which is not true. That is why she wants to do away with CBC: take away power.

Classic. A powerful, successful black woman feels powerful and successful by her hard work and shows it can be done but thankfully Seb, a white middle-aged dude from Oregon feels the need to educate her about the realities of being black in America. I love it.

But! But! But!!!!

seb146

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 am

CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Classic. A powerful, successful black woman feels powerful and successful by her hard work and shows it can be done but thankfully Seb, a white middle-aged dude from Oregon feels the need to educate her about the realities of being black in America. I love it.

But! But! But!!!!

I had never heard of her until NikV mentioned her. And her stand on the issues are as scary as Paul Ryan's. And she said she wants to take out CBC from the inside and that it is not necessary because blacks have power. Go look it up for yourself. And the whole Louis Farrakhan thing was like 13 years ago. But, his name triggers the base, so may as well, right?

bmacleod

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:20 pm

I'm guessing NJ Senator Cory Booker will be top of the list for 2020 Democratic nomination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Booker

Also keep a close eye on Senator Elizabeth Warren - she keeps saying she's not running for POTUS but that will likely change assuming she's reelected to the Senate in November.

keesje

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:20 pm

It is funny to see in some links people trying to demonize ok people like this
while giving away their principles & norms ignoring the current prez.
Apparently they forgot everything their moms / teachers told them.

treetreeseven

Thu May 03, 2018 7:06 am

In case nobody has noticed the REAL issue, there is a large and growing generational rift in both parties. People say the Republican Party is dying because it *is* - there'll still be a Republican Party, but it won't be the same one after this, and right now nobody knows if it'll look like a weird chimera of Nazi 4chan "incels" and church people, or if (God willing, from your leftist friends) the posited Reasonable Right might finally wake the hell up, allowing the moderate, socially liberal Republican to be reborn from the ash. Meanwhile on the blue team, everybody under 50 has finally started saying "okay so you ran Gore, and then you ran Kerry (for fuck's sake), then Obama was AMAZING OMG until we realized he was actually a centrist in center-left clothing, and then you ran Hillary fucking Clinton who walked in expecting a coronation and ran *such* a lame campaign... y'all are OLD" and you know what? It's true. Nearly all the party leadership is old, and some of them will be escorted to the exits before 2020. Pelosi is hanging by a thread. And honestly? If the Dems run somebody boring and terrible for president again? Forget it. The left in this country want visionary, want somebody who *really will* work for the people, especially the millennial left, many of whom have kids now. Bernie caught fire in spite of his age, and because of his vision. If the Dems have learned *anything,* at ALL, from Trump, it's that they better run somebody young and bold.

As far as what will come of it? Demographics has been coming for the racist white power structure for a loooooooong time, and it is an absolutely inexorable force. Enjoy that last gasp while it lasts, cause y'all racists are juuuuuuuuuust about done.