ZB052
Topic Author
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Sean Hannity!!!!

Didn't see that one coming!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

/popcorn :)
 
NIKV69
Posts: 11752
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Ok so why does this matter?
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!
 
jetero
Posts: 3402
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Ok so why does this matter?


Absolutely NOTHING matters to you, Nikky V. We already know that.

Image
 
NIKV69
Posts: 11752
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm

jetero wrote:


So Trump killed someone in the streets of Manhattan? If he did I would care. If Hannity has done something scandalous I would care.

Has any of this happened? No.

Second time I will ask. What has Sean Hannity done that is so scandalous to warrant the reaction of the media.

I eagerly await your answers.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!
 
jetero
Posts: 3402
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:50 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
jetero wrote:


So Trump killed someone in the streets of Manhattan? If he did I would care. If Hannity has done something scandalous I would care.

Has any of this happened? No.

Second time I will ask. What has Sean Hannity done that is so scandalous to warrant the reaction of the media.

I eagerly await your answers.


It's just the latest in a long line of revelations . . . anyone with half a brain would be able to connect the dots well enough to think, "Hmmmmm . . . there's probably something here" enough to at the very least stop defending blindly someone who is no doubt the most corrupt president in a generation and his network of stooges.

But, alas, there is a prerequisite to the above. At least half a . . . (I'll leave it to you to fill in the blank.) :wideeyed:
 
ZB052
Topic Author
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

jetero wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
jetero wrote:


So Trump killed someone in the streets of Manhattan? If he did I would care. If Hannity has done something scandalous I would care.

Has any of this happened? No.

Second time I will ask. What has Sean Hannity done that is so scandalous to warrant the reaction of the media.

I eagerly await your answers.


It's just the latest in a long line of revelations . . . anyone with half a brain would be able to connect the dots well enough to think, "Hmmmmm . . . there's probably something here" enough to at the very least stop defending blindly someone who is no doubt the most corrupt president in a generation and his network of stooges.

But, alas, there is a prerequisite to the above. At least half a . . . (I'll leave it to you to fill in the blank.) :wideeyed:


Quite so Jetero...

For example...hypothetically speaking of course...just say that....oh i don't know...oh how about Trump and Hannity are using Cohen as a way to communicate through an attorney/client privilege wall. It'd explain why Hannity gets so many pro-Trump scoops and the leaks wouldn't be traceable to Trump...

/more popcorn
 
NIKV69
Posts: 11752
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 pm

ZB052 wrote:

hypothetically speaking


Exactly

So how long do we have to wait until you actually come up with something? I mean it's only been two years that we have been waiting for evidence of Russian collusion and Trump obstructing justice so. :old:
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!
 
Okie
Posts: 3831
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:30 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

ZB052 wrote:
For example...hypothetically speaking of course...just say that....oh i don't know...oh how about Trump and Hannity are using Cohen as a way to communicate through an attorney/client privilege wall. It'd explain why Hannity gets so many pro-Trump scoops and the leaks wouldn't be traceable to Trump.


Please enlighten me on these top secret scoops along with Russian collusion.
I have seemed to misplaced my tin foil. :white:

Okie
 
jetero
Posts: 3402
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Okie wrote:
ZB052 wrote:
For example...hypothetically speaking of course...just say that....oh i don't know...oh how about Trump and Hannity are using Cohen as a way to communicate through an attorney/client privilege wall. It'd explain why Hannity gets so many pro-Trump scoops and the leaks wouldn't be traceable to Trump.


Please enlighten me on these top secret scoops along with Russian collusion.
I have seemed to misplaced my tin foil. :white:

Okie


Look in your Hillary drawer.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Hopefully his kids have to grow up without their father when this is all said and done.
Stay curious
 
2122M
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
ZB052 wrote:

hypothetically speaking


Exactly

So how long do we have to wait until you actually come up with something? I mean it's only been two years that we have been waiting for evidence of Russian collusion and Trump obstructing justice so. :old:


Why do you think the investigation has gone on for 2 years? Doesn’t it stand to reason if there were no evidence of collusion or no evidence of obstruction this whole thing would have ended a long time ago? We haven’t seen that evidence because we are not a part or the grand jury or on the investigative team. But those that are must have a reason for keeping this the alive. Not just alive in fact, but progressing and expanding.

As for the Hannity thing, maybe its nothing, maybe its something, time will tell. However, there is a natural question of ethics when you have a “newscaster” on the air claiming that the raid on Cohen is an assault on law and order without ever disclosing his relationship with Cohen. There is a huge, sorry, yuuuuge conflict of interest to have Hannity himself attacking the credibility of the raid.
 
User avatar
KICT
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Well, I was told there would be winning.
 
dtw2hyd
Posts: 5939
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am

The $130,000 question, who is the other party to this hush agreement?
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:02 am

Do you think he's going to get a great restful night of sleep on his MyPillow.com pillow tonight?

"the best sleep without the use of alcohol or medication" according to one of his live reads.
Stay curious
 
Ken777
Posts: 9576
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:40 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Ok so why does this matter?


First off, Saturday Night Live needs more material for their show and Cohen seems to be giving it as fasts as Trump these days. (Last week was fantastic.)

Second, there was a strong effort on the part of Trump's and Cohen's lawyers in AVOIDING putting Hannity's name out in open court today as the third client. That is sufficient for a lot of investigations by a lot of people for more information. Maybe it's because Cohen's speciality being getting women to sign a NDA and scare the hell out of them.

Third, FOX executives are going to be reviewing this very carefully.

Lastly, Trump needs something to take attention from his SNAFU of throwing his UN Ambassador under the bus today on the Russia Sanctions.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8115
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:37 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Ok so why does this matter?


May not matter at all, may matter a whole lot if Trump is watching Hanity to see if the guy really does what his lawyer pays him for. And if that happened during the campaign, air time has a very high value, you are talking about violating election laws again.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
Mir
Posts: 19491
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Ok so why does this matter?


Perhaps because Hannity has been defending Cohen on his program vocifierously without disclosing that he has a business relationship with him (and was, in fact, apparently trying to keep that relationship a secret). Many in the media have lost their jobs for far less of a breach of ethics. Will Fox do the right thing? I'm not holding my breath.

Also, why the hell would Hannity hire Cohen? Cohen is a crap lawyer, and Hannity is certainly not short of money with which to hire a competent lawyer. What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8115
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:46 am

Mir wrote:
Many in the media have lost their jobs for far less of a breach of ethics.


According to Hanity he never got an invoice, and apparently got free legal advice from Cohen. ....... a guy with only three Clients handles one of them for free? Mmmmm ..... yeah, that sounds very likely.

However, he didn´t say that he didn´t get any money from Cohen, did he?

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
Jouhou
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Ok so why does this matter?


Schadenfreude. :rotfl:

For all the attacks against the justice department it turns out he might not just be pushing propaganda, rather he's scared for his own hide.

It's delicious. And unexpected. Like you can't make this shit up, it's so absurd.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8115
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:05 am

Jouhou wrote:
It's delicious. And unexpected. Like you can't make this shit up, it's so absurd.


I wonder if anyone in this mess will title his/her Autobiographie "How not to conspire".

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 3243
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:05 am

Mir wrote:
What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?


As they say, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". If Ailes is complicit in sexual harassment (and worse) and O'Reilley is also complicit in sexual harassment (and worse) then it's hardly a stretch to imagine that Hannity has been involved in similar activities aswell. Especially if Cohen is is lawyer of choice.
Most recent aircraft flown: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, 717 VH-YQW, 737-600 LN-RPA, 737-700 OY-JTY, 737-800 LN-NGA, 767-300 ZK-NCI, 777-300 ZK-OKN, 787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG
 
jordanh
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:42 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Mir wrote:
Many in the media have lost their jobs for far less of a breach of ethics.

According to Hanity he never got an invoice, and apparently got free legal advice from Cohen. ....... a guy with only three Clients handles one of them for free? Mmmmm ..... yeah, that sounds very likely.
However, he didn´t say that he didn´t get any money from Cohen, did he?
best regards
Thomas


Cohen has more lawyers trying to defend him than he has clients.

And he is probably going to need them... ;)
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6561
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:17 pm

I just look at it this way. Michael Cohen took out a loan on his house to pay Stormy. Broidy paid out 1.6 million to his playboy playmate. Cohen named Hannity as a third client. Real Estate? Hannity never paid fees? Perspective is what Hannity calls his discussions? Why is Perspective important in real estate from a fixer?
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
jetero
Posts: 3402
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:42 pm

zkojq wrote:
Mir wrote:
What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?


As they say, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". If Ailes is complicit in sexual harassment (and worse) and O'Reilley is also complicit in sexual harassment (and worse) then it's hardly a stretch to imagine that Hannity has been involved in similar activities aswell. Especially if Cohen is is lawyer of choice.


Along those lines if Prague allegations re Cohen serving as a middleman for collusion are true then Cohen could’ve very well been the middleman between Trump and his butt boy Hannity.
 
dtw2hyd
Posts: 5939
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Mir wrote:
Also, why the hell would Hannity hire Cohen? Cohen is a crap lawyer, and Hannity is certainly not short of money with which to hire a competent lawyer. What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?



Maybe Hannity wants to get into Taxi Medallion business, in case FNC contract goes sideways like it did for many of his pals.
 
User avatar
OA412
Moderator
Posts: 4404
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Mir wrote:
Also, why the hell would Hannity hire Cohen? Cohen is a crap lawyer, and Hannity is certainly not short of money with which to hire a competent lawyer. What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?

zkojq wrote:
it's hardly a stretch to imagine that Hannity has been involved in similar activities aswell. Especially if Cohen is is lawyer of choice.

Indeed. As numerous press reports have indicated, Cohen barely keeps up the pretense of practicing law. His (sole?) specialty appears to be intimidating vulnerable women into signing NDAs. It wouldn't exactly be a stretch to presume that Hannity hired Cohen to pay off some woman for him.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West
 
seb146
Posts: 17291
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:29 pm

what a shock... One of the biggest cheerleaders for tRump shares a lawyer with the orange menace.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
Mir
Posts: 19491
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 pm

OA412 wrote:
As numerous press reports have indicated, Cohen barely keeps up the pretense of practicing law. His (sole?) specialty appears to be intimidating vulnerable women into signing NDAs.


And negotiating shady real estate deals.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
dtw2hyd
Posts: 5939
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 am

I wonder who authored Trump prenups. Someone would be interested to know if there are any loopholes.

Cohen is a combination of Miles Massey the prenup guy, Harvey Specter the fixer and Mike Ross the scapegoat.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 am

OA412 wrote:
Mir wrote:
Also, why the hell would Hannity hire Cohen? Cohen is a crap lawyer, and Hannity is certainly not short of money with which to hire a competent lawyer. What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?

zkojq wrote:
it's hardly a stretch to imagine that Hannity has been involved in similar activities aswell. Especially if Cohen is is lawyer of choice.

Indeed. As numerous press reports have indicated, Cohen barely keeps up the pretense of practicing law. His (sole?) specialty appears to be intimidating vulnerable women into signing NDAs. It wouldn't exactly be a stretch to presume that Hannity hired Cohen to pay off some woman for him.


Oh give me a break. Trump is a pig but Stormy is an opportunist. She's not a victim- she states this.

She knew who he was and did it for the potential payoff and it worked. Happens all the time. She's marketing herself. She was literally headlining a strip club the night before this court appearance.
Stay curious
 
User avatar
KICT
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:53 am

I must have missed the Constitutional amendment that required citizens to waive their rights upon accepting employment as a sex worker.
 
winginit
Posts: 1428
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:14 am

Mir wrote:
Also, why the hell would Hannity hire Cohen? Cohen is a crap lawyer, and Hannity is certainly not short of money with which to hire a competent lawyer. What Cohen is good at is fixing things, which begs the question: what does Hannity want fixed?


Exactly. We have video evidence showing that Hannity is a bit of a creep; and would anyone really be surprised if it came to light that Hannity enlisted Cohen to make an affair go away?
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 16502
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Good thing Hannity isn't a journalist so he doesn't have to worry about journalistic integrity or ethics
KICT wrote:
I must have missed the Constitutional amendment that required citizens to waive their rights upon accepting employment as a sex worker.

Are you referring to Hannity or Cohen? Or Franklin Graham? :rotfl:

CCGPV wrote:
She knew who he was and did it for the potential payoff and it worked. Happens all the time. She's marketing herself. She was literally headlining a strip club the night before this court appearance.

Which payoff? The NDA? She hooked up with Trump in 2006 in anticipation of a payoff ten years later?
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
seb146
Posts: 17291
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
ZB052 wrote:

hypothetically speaking


Exactly

So how long do we have to wait until you actually come up with something? I mean it's only been two years that we have been waiting for evidence of Russian collusion and Trump obstructing justice so. :old:


Let's look at it this way:

tRump does something stupid and/or unethical and/or against the law. Hannity IMMEDIATELY jumps to his defense and blames Obama and Hillary and Democrats and tRump spouts off about how "crooked Hillary this" or "liberals that" or some paraphrase of what Hannity said. Don't you find that the least bit odd? All news is fake except what Fox and Hannity say according to the minority president?

Or, how about this:

Obama goes to Hawaii for Christmas with his family or Obama goes golfing. OUTRAGE AND SHOCK!!!! from Hannity and the minority president. How dare he take time off!!! But, every damned weekend this orange guy is taking off to golf at one of his resorts he has yet to divest from and crickets from Hannity or the MSM at large. Don't you find that a bit odd?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:07 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Good thing Hannity isn't a journalist so he doesn't have to worry about journalistic integrity or ethics
KICT wrote:
I must have missed the Constitutional amendment that required citizens to waive their rights upon accepting employment as a sex worker.

Are you referring to Hannity or Cohen? Or Franklin Graham? :rotfl:

CCGPV wrote:
She knew who he was and did it for the potential payoff and it worked. Happens all the time. She's marketing herself. She was literally headlining a strip club the night before this court appearance.

Which payoff? The NDA? She hooked up with Trump in 2006 in anticipation of a payoff ten years later?


Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

You can go see her strip and pay extra for "private dances" this very week while she's on tour. She's marketing herself on all this, which is her right to do.
Stay curious
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 16502
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 am

CCGPV wrote:
Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
seb146
Posts: 17291
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:36 am

It looks like two more tRump lawyers are on Hannity's side

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ty/558272/

But, I guess it means nothing because reasons....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8115
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:49 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


We are in the world where people believe Obama´s parents put a birth add in a Hawaiian Newspaper just in case their son would one day become President of the United States decades later. Of course Stormy is playing a long game here....

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:56 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


Yes the same thing could be said about Melania. Rich dudes attract hot, younger women.

Nobody really knows what happened to bring about the NDA but common sense would say that one side approached the other about the incident and I bet it wasn't Trump approaching her. It probably came out because he was running for president and it would have been more bad PR during the race. This isn't rocket science guys.

BOTH parties are scummy.
Stay curious
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:58 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


We are in the world where people believe Obama´s parents put a birth add in a Hawaiian Newspaper just in case their son would one day become President of the United States decades later. Of course Stormy is playing a long game here....

best regards
Thomas


It was an opportunity to make quick cash or get her name out there. And its working. She's making a lot of money from this. Was that her plan from the beginning? Probably not but hey, she got lucky.
Stay curious
 
cledaybuck
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:18 pm

CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


Yes the same thing could be said about Melania. Rich dudes attract hot, younger women.

Nobody really knows what happened to bring about the NDA but common sense would say that one side approached the other about the incident and I bet it wasn't Trump approaching her. It probably came out because he was running for president and it would have been more bad PR during the race. This isn't rocket science guys.

BOTH parties are scummy.
Yeah, but only one party is president of the United States.
 
seb146
Posts: 17291
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:20 pm

CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Well if it worked like it does with porn stars today you pay a booking fee to either their agency or them directly for their time. Most porn stars today (and back then) are basically hookers on the side. You can do this with almost every porn star in the business today. Its standard practice.

She probably did it for the quick cash hoping it would turn into something more. Do you think she went to dinner with Trump to learn about real estate or business? She went to dinner in his hotel room! Get real. They both got what they wanted.

Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


Yes the same thing could be said about Melania. Rich dudes attract hot, younger women.

Nobody really knows what happened to bring about the NDA but common sense would say that one side approached the other about the incident and I bet it wasn't Trump approaching her. It probably came out because he was running for president and it would have been more bad PR during the race. This isn't rocket science guys.

BOTH parties are scummy.


How many hookers did Hillary have to pay to keep quiet during the campaign? How many times was Hillary under oath? Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences?

Yeah, both sides are the same. Whatever helps you justify your vote for the orange menace.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:36 pm

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


Yes the same thing could be said about Melania. Rich dudes attract hot, younger women.

Nobody really knows what happened to bring about the NDA but common sense would say that one side approached the other about the incident and I bet it wasn't Trump approaching her. It probably came out because he was running for president and it would have been more bad PR during the race. This isn't rocket science guys.

BOTH parties are scummy.


How many hookers did Hillary have to pay to keep quiet during the campaign? How many times was Hillary under oath? Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences?

Yeah, both sides are the same. Whatever helps you justify your vote for the orange menace.


Hillary never paid any hookers off. I have no idea how many times Hillary has been under oath. Probably thousands of times throughout her legal and political career. Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences about what?

Once again you are assuming I'm supporting Trump. I'm not talking about his presidency. I'm talking about their affair. They both entered into it knowing it was wrong. She agreed to meet a married man in his hotel room for sex. He sought out a porn star to have sex with while being married. They are both equally at fault in my eyes.

This should have disqualified Trump in the eyes of voters but it didn't because like most people they're hypocrites too. I didn't support or vote for Trump for this and many other reasons.
Last edited by CCGPV on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay curious
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:37 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Same could be said about Melania. Still doesn't explain the ten year gap between encounter and Keystone cop routine from Trump & Co..


Yes the same thing could be said about Melania. Rich dudes attract hot, younger women.

Nobody really knows what happened to bring about the NDA but common sense would say that one side approached the other about the incident and I bet it wasn't Trump approaching her. It probably came out because he was running for president and it would have been more bad PR during the race. This isn't rocket science guys.

BOTH parties are scummy.
Yeah, but only one party is president of the United States.


I know its pretty disgusting. He's a real scumbag.
Stay curious
 
cledaybuck
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 pm

CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Yes the same thing could be said about Melania. Rich dudes attract hot, younger women.

Nobody really knows what happened to bring about the NDA but common sense would say that one side approached the other about the incident and I bet it wasn't Trump approaching her. It probably came out because he was running for president and it would have been more bad PR during the race. This isn't rocket science guys.

BOTH parties are scummy.


How many hookers did Hillary have to pay to keep quiet during the campaign? How many times was Hillary under oath? Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences?

Yeah, both sides are the same. Whatever helps you justify your vote for the orange menace.


Hillary never paid any hookers off. I have no idea how many times Hillary has been under oath. Probably thousands of times throughout her legal and political career. Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences about what?

Once again you are assuming I'm supporting Trump. I'm not talking about his presidency. I'm talking about their affair. They both entered into it knowing it was wrong. She agreed to meet a married man in his hotel room for sex. He sought out a porn star to have sex with while being married. They are both equally at fault in my eyes.

This should have disqualified Trump in the eyes of voters but it didn't because like most people they're hypocrites too. I didn't support or vote for Trump for this and many other reasons.
Voters didn't know about this because Daniels was paid to keep quiet prior to the election. That's what this is all about.
 
seb146
Posts: 17291
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:

How many hookers did Hillary have to pay to keep quiet during the campaign? How many times was Hillary under oath? Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences?

Yeah, both sides are the same. Whatever helps you justify your vote for the orange menace.


Hillary never paid any hookers off. I have no idea how many times Hillary has been under oath. Probably thousands of times throughout her legal and political career. Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences about what?

Once again you are assuming I'm supporting Trump. I'm not talking about his presidency. I'm talking about their affair. They both entered into it knowing it was wrong. She agreed to meet a married man in his hotel room for sex. He sought out a porn star to have sex with while being married. They are both equally at fault in my eyes.

This should have disqualified Trump in the eyes of voters but it didn't because like most people they're hypocrites too. I didn't support or vote for Trump for this and many other reasons.
Voters didn't know about this because Daniels was paid to keep quiet prior to the election. That's what this is all about.


And his voters knew he was not respectful of the sanctity of marriage and was a lying and cheating snake oil salesman yet, they still voted for him. Even leaving out that he bribed a porn star that he had an affair with. This proves his base does not care about the things they say they care for.

And, no Hillary is not even the same as tRump. Not even close. She did not bribe anyone to stay silent during the election, she did not collude with Russia, she did not have an affair, she has not been married multiple times, she did not make fun of disabled reporters, she has testified under oath numerous times. How can you say they are the same, CC?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:

How many hookers did Hillary have to pay to keep quiet during the campaign? How many times was Hillary under oath? Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences?

Yeah, both sides are the same. Whatever helps you justify your vote for the orange menace.


Hillary never paid any hookers off. I have no idea how many times Hillary has been under oath. Probably thousands of times throughout her legal and political career. Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences about what?

Once again you are assuming I'm supporting Trump. I'm not talking about his presidency. I'm talking about their affair. They both entered into it knowing it was wrong. She agreed to meet a married man in his hotel room for sex. He sought out a porn star to have sex with while being married. They are both equally at fault in my eyes.

This should have disqualified Trump in the eyes of voters but it didn't because like most people they're hypocrites too. I didn't support or vote for Trump for this and many other reasons.

Voters didn't know about this because Daniels was paid to keep quiet prior to the election. That's what this is all about.


I know that. I honestly don't think it would have mattered if it came out during the campaign anyway. If he was elected after everything we knew at the time I don't see why one more scandal would have prevented it. Most people are partisan and will vote D or R regardless of who's name is at the top.

I'm not defending anything either person did. I find it gross on all fronts.
Stay curious
 
CCGPV
Posts: 1292
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 pm

seb146 wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Hillary never paid any hookers off. I have no idea how many times Hillary has been under oath. Probably thousands of times throughout her legal and political career. Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences about what?

Once again you are assuming I'm supporting Trump. I'm not talking about his presidency. I'm talking about their affair. They both entered into it knowing it was wrong. She agreed to meet a married man in his hotel room for sex. He sought out a porn star to have sex with while being married. They are both equally at fault in my eyes.

This should have disqualified Trump in the eyes of voters but it didn't because like most people they're hypocrites too. I didn't support or vote for Trump for this and many other reasons.
Voters didn't know about this because Daniels was paid to keep quiet prior to the election. That's what this is all about.


And his voters knew he was not respectful of the sanctity of marriage and was a lying and cheating snake oil salesman yet, they still voted for him. Even leaving out that he bribed a porn star that he had an affair with. This proves his base does not care about the things they say they care for.

And, no Hillary is not even the same as tRump. Not even close. She did not bribe anyone to stay silent during the election, she did not collude with Russia, she did not have an affair, she has not been married multiple times, she did not make fun of disabled reporters, she has testified under oath numerous times. How can you say they are the same, CC?


Yup, they still did. Most people are partisan, simple as that. To most on election day it doesn't matter who's name is on the ticket. A bad Republican is better than any Democrat and vice versa.

On your second point where have I once mentioned or compared any of this to Hillary? I agree with all of your points about her- THATS WHY I VOTED FOR HER OVER TRUMP. I was talking about the two people involved in the affair. To me, they both share an equal amount of blame for the actions taken during the affair. They both knowingly did it when they both knew it was wrong. Its another saga in the unfitness of Trump to be President.
Stay curious
 
cledaybuck
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Michael Cohen's mystery client named....

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm

CCGPV wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Hillary never paid any hookers off. I have no idea how many times Hillary has been under oath. Probably thousands of times throughout her legal and political career. Being a lawyer and knowing the consequences about what?

Once again you are assuming I'm supporting Trump. I'm not talking about his presidency. I'm talking about their affair. They both entered into it knowing it was wrong. She agreed to meet a married man in his hotel room for sex. He sought out a porn star to have sex with while being married. They are both equally at fault in my eyes.

This should have disqualified Trump in the eyes of voters but it didn't because like most people they're hypocrites too. I didn't support or vote for Trump for this and many other reasons.

Voters didn't know about this because Daniels was paid to keep quiet prior to the election. That's what this is all about.


I know that. I honestly don't think it would have mattered if it came out during the campaign anyway. If he was elected after everything we knew at the time I don't see why one more scandal would have prevented it. Most people are partisan and will vote D or R regardless of who's name is at the top.

I'm not defending anything either person did. I find it gross on all fronts.
I'm not sure it would have either, but obviously someone was concerned. Otherwise they wouldn't have paid her off.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2122M, Airontario, alfa164, B777LRF, DfwRevolution, Tugger, Tvilum and 31 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos