trav777

Re: Trump Resignation/Impeachment Megathread

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 am

salttee wrote:
trav777 wrote:
The hoax is the entire Russia narrative hatched by corrupt officials within DOJ who were partisan hacks. Some of them ended upon Mueller's very investigation, no way huh?

Anyone can plainly see that Trump is up to his elbows with Putin and Russia. Why can't you?

Bc I'm not a freakin idiot, that's why.

I mean if you actually believe that, god help you. There simply isn't any evidence...anywhere.

salttee

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:41 am

I wouldn't need Muller to tell me that Trump has sold out to Russia. That's obvious.

Tell me, how do you see Russia?

Are you aware that Putin's main policy isn't much different from Stalin's foreign policy: to destroy the United States so as to create an international power vacuum that Russia can fill.

CitizenJustin

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:06 am

trav777 wrote:
salttee wrote:
trav777 wrote:
Every media personality reporting on this stupid fkin hoax has basically already been caught on camera saying there's nothing to this.
What particular stupid fkin hoax are you talking about? This is a seven page thread so far.
trav777 wrote:
If it were true it'd have come out already. The notion of it on its face is patently absurd.
If you're talking about the BuzzFeed story that Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress you must be expecting a leak from Muller's office. It would have been the first if it was leaked.

You're just going to have to sit back and wait for Muller's report like everyone else.

Mueller...lol.

A dude who's on a fishing expedition to justify his existence. The hoax is the entire Russia narrative hatched by corrupt officials within DOJ who were partisan hacks. Some of them ended upon Mueller's very investigation, no way huh?

There's quite a bit to dislike about Dump but the notion that the Russians somehow got him elected...this is the most fanciful nonsense EVER floated and it's so absurd that it immediately identifies anyone who believes it as an idiot.

Prior to the GOP primaries I had a shouting match with a GOP PAC chick about who was gonna win...this guy was on nobody's radar screen, nobody gave him any chance, he was totally written off as a joke. And you think the Russians rode THAT horse? Like they saw he was, against all odds, gonna win if they just had unrelated trolls on FB post some lame crap that nobody saw?

Meanwhile the ENTIRE national media ran a hitjob on him and falsified polls showing his opponent with a double digit lead on election night? LOL

I mean hey man I own a couple bridges- you in the market?

Calm down......

And why did you have a shouting match with someone? You’re an adult, right?

You clearly believe in fictional right-wing conspiracies, while denying the real conspiracy right in front of you. Any and all evidence that contradicts your world view is false and therefore you’re contributing to the partisan gridlock like those you criticize. There, I’ve summed you up in two sentences.

seb146

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:13 am

I know Republicans hate Pelosi. Political parties do not agree. Nothing wrong with that. How can Republicans even justify and stand with their leader for revealing plans for Pelosi visiting Afghanistan? A war zone? Occupied by American troops? OUR troops? For God's sake, even Dick Cheney, the Devil incarnate, visited the troops! How can this even be defended, Pelosi being denied a visit? Can a MAGA fan boy please explain?!?!?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

tommy1808

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am

trav777 wrote:
Meanwhile the ENTIRE national media ran a hitjob on him and falsified polls showing his opponent with a double digit lead on election night? LOL

You do realize that such reporting would have favoured Trump because it entices his fans to go and vote and Clinton voters to stay home as she is winning anyways?

Plus of course it is a lie, not surprised you are promoting it.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... -forecast/

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

bennett123

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:21 am

IF Trump IS a traitor, would the people who run America let him be put on trial, or would he have a heart attack and either die or retire.

Can you afford to have him sent to a Supermax.

Jouhou

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:29 am

bennett123 wrote:
IF Trump IS a traitor, would the people who run America let him be put on trial, or would he have a heart attack and either die or retire.

I hope to hell he doesn't die in office. The Qanon nutters would go full jihadi and declare war on society itself. We'd see more MAGAbombers.

salttee

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm

bennett123 wrote:

Are you asking if someone in government (or the Illuminati) would assassinate Trump? We aren't a banana republic yet. That would be no more likely to happen here than in Britain or France.

bennett123

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:35 pm

If the alternative is the POTUS in a Supermax, then I don’t think that anything is off the table.

bennett123

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Just seen this on the BBC.

Https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-466922420

Apparently, this woman had evidence of collusion and is now back in the USSR.

bennett123

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:38 pm

Thunderboltdrgn

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:50 pm

bennett123 wrote:

Your link doesn't work when I click it despite that the url is correct. A brief quote from the article:

A Belarusian model who said she had evidence of Russian collusion with Donald Trump's election campaign is now in Russian police custody.

Nastya Rybka (real name Anastasia Vashukevich) was detained at Moscow's main airport after being deported from Thailand for soliciting
Her lawyer posted a video on Instagram which, he says, shows her arrest.

A woman resembling her and looking sedated struggles as four men push her into a wheelchair, then carry her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BswclJNAXse/
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente

salttee

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Thunderboltdrgn wrote:
A woman resembling her and looking sedated struggles as four men push her into a wheelchair, then carry her.

That's sad to hear.

From snippets I've read on the internet I believe the Russian mob are encounced in Thailand's "tourist industry". Bribing a Thai official to get custody of one of the local hookers was probably easy as pie for them.

KICT
Topic Author

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 pm

BuzzFeed is standing by their reporting.

salttee

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:15 pm

KICT wrote:
BuzzFeed is standing by their reporting.

And the Washington Post is dumping on BuzzFeed.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 98d3b7d33a

Odd circumstance to be sure.

trpmb6

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:34 pm

BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate,”

Doesnt get more damning than that. Considering the secrecy of the investigation it's even more surprising they felt compelled to even release a statement.

KICT
Topic Author

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:53 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Doesnt get more damning than that. Considering the secrecy of the investigation it's even more surprising they felt compelled to even release a statement.

Actually yes it could be. Mueller disputes the *accuracy* of the report, which is not a 100% repudiation.
Remember, Cohen's office and multiple residences were raided by the FBI. Mueller et al. have all of that evidence.

By the way, I have to say that this thread was much more interesting when it was infested with "Internet Research Agency" trolls.

KICT
Topic Author

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:57 am

aviationaware wrote:
Didn't think it was possible for me to love Trump even more, but pulling the rug from under Pelosi when she was already on her way to the air base just did the trick.

No problem.
We'll add reckless endangerment of the sitting Speaker of the House, her security detail, and aircrew to the list of the charges.

Jouhou

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:24 am

KICT wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Didn't think it was possible for me to love Trump even more, but pulling the rug from under Pelosi when she was already on her way to the air base just did the trick.

No problem.
We'll add reckless endangerment of the sitting Speaker of the House, her security detail, and aircrew to the list of the charges.

Well, surely he won't mind then when we point and laugh when Trump and his supporters start getting whats coming to them. I hope they believe in hell so they know exactly where they are going when they die.

bennett123

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Be careful and try staying in your house. Large parts of the Country are suffering from tremendous amounts of snow and near record setting cold. Amazing how big this system is. Wouldn’t be bad to have a little of that good old fashioned Global Warming right now!
12:59 pm · 20 Jan 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

As several posters have already said, Climate and Weather are not the same.

A pity that he apparently has not had this explained to him.

wingman

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:11 pm

I don't think there's any question this is the dumbest son of a bitch to ever occupy the White House. Republicans will live with the shame of electing this asshole for a century. What an uneducated, uncaring, pathetic piece of shit.

casinterest

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:00 pm

Donald Trump is basically admitting that he can't tell the truth or handle questions from the American People.

There is no transparency or cleaning of the swamp. This is the swamp monster.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/ ... gs-1117946
Where ever you go, there you are.

Jouhou

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm

So is anyone else having random forum lurkers they've never directly talked to pop up on random threads to berate them for non descript reasons unrelated to the thread? I think it's political but they don't even make it that clear. I can't tell if they're alt accounts of people we do talk to or what. Asking here because this thread symbolizes all the tension in US politics right now.

seb146

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:03 pm

Jouhou wrote:
So is anyone else having random forum lurkers they've never directly talked to pop up on random threads to berate them for non descript reasons unrelated to the thread? I think it's political but they don't even make it that clear. I can't tell if they're alt accounts of people we do talk to or what. Asking here because this thread symbolizes all the tension in US politics right now.

Yep. I ignore them. The problem is that some of them quote those they agree with who we all know.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Jouhou

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:11 am

seb146 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

Yep. I ignore them. The problem is that some of them quote those they agree with who we all know.

Eh I just got the report button. When they come in just to insult in a random unrelated aviation thread it's pretty clear cut for the mods. I have a sneaking suspicion whose alts the ones I've been seeing recently are. Yeah we get pretty nasty about the *subject* of politics but it's pretty childish to leverage alt accounts to put out baseless personal attacks. And I'm pretty sure the majority of our resident conservatives aren't exactly young. In general, I think most users here tend to lean a bit older than other forums I go to and it's just weird to see people here get more childish than the internet's actual youth. I'm all for having passionate and heated debates about politics... It just comes with the subject matter. It's a bit more emotional than debates about aircraft manufacturer loyalty.

casinterest

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:21 pm

So do they now have Trump on witness intimidation?

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Cohen ... 59821.html
"NBC News reports that Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, is delaying his public testimony before Congress "due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump" and members of his legal team, Cohen attorney Lanny Davis said in a statement Wednesday."

Jouhou

Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:40 am

casinterest wrote:

"NBC News reports that Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, is delaying his public testimony before Congress "due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump" and members of his legal team, Cohen attorney Lanny Davis said in a statement Wednesday."

As if he hasn't already engaged in blatant witness tampering in plain sight via tweet storm. Anyone who has seen his Twitter account and understands what constitutes witness tampering already knows he's engaged in it.

I had a person far more powerful than me try to intimidate me into changing my statement in a federal investigation once. I'm familiar with the law because I researched it to verify that what he was doing to me was a criminal offense before reporting it to the IG.

tommy1808

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:12 am

Jouhou wrote:
casinterest wrote:

As if he hasn't already engaged in blatant witness tampering in plain sight via tweet storm. Anyone who has seen his Twitter account and understands what constitutes witness tampering already knows he's engaged in it..

in the US punishment adds up, right? So 100 counts of witness tampering = 100 times up to 20 years?

Best regards
Thomas

Jouhou

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:17 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
casinterest wrote:

As if he hasn't already engaged in blatant witness tampering in plain sight via tweet storm. Anyone who has seen his Twitter account and understands what constitutes witness tampering already knows he's engaged in it..

in the US punishment adds up, right? So 100 counts of witness tampering = 100 times up to 20 years?

Best regards
Thomas

Considering how easy it is to break the law when you're a federal official combined with how he's like a bull in a China shop with absolutely no concern for the law, I'm sure the sum of all of his offenses minor and major will end up being absolutely insane. Maybe record breaking. Being president exempts you from *some* laws like the hatch act, but not the vast majority of them.

tommy1808

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:01 am

Jouhou wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

Best regards
Thomas

Considering how easy it is to break the law when you're a federal official combined with how he's like a bull in a China shop with absolutely no concern for the law, I'm sure the sum of all of his offenses minor and major will end up being absolutely insane. Maybe record breaking. Being president exempts you from *some* laws like the hatch act, but not the vast majority of them.

Ah, ok. That is something i don´t like about the US legal system.. In our penal code every crime incrementally increases the penalty until you hit life (which means no scheduled release, no release before 15 years served, additional offenses push realistic release on parole dates further back ) so penal code keeps deterring.
In the US it quickly escalates to a point where a criminal can care sh*t all once he his a certain threshold..... Trump probably is way, way, way beyond that point with the crimes in public for all to see alone..... he may pretty much have nothing left to lose.....

StGB §53 German Penal Code wrote:
Section 53
Multiple offences committed by multiple acts

(1) If a person has committed more than one offence, all of which are to be adjudicated at the same time, and incurred more than one sentence of imprisonment or more than one fine, an aggregate sentence shall be imposed.

(2) If a term of imprisonment concurs with a fine, an aggregate sentence shall be imposed. The court may impose a separate fine; if fines are to be imposed for more than one offence, an aggregate fine shall to that extent be imposed.

(3) If the offender, pursuant to a law according to which section 43a is applicable or under the terms of section 52(4), has as one of the individual sentences incurred imprisonment for life or a fixed term of more than two years, the court may impose a confiscatory expropriation order in addition to the aggregate sentence formed pursuant to subsections (1) or (2) above; if in such cases a confiscatory expropriation order is to be imposed for more than one offence, an aggregate expropriation order shall to that extent be imposed. Section 43a(3) shall apply mutatis mutandis.

(4) Section 52(3) and (4) 2nd sentence shall apply mutatis mutandis.

best regards
Thomas

A3801000

Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:58 am

Trump Associate Roger Stone Arrested on Obstruction Charge in Mueller Investigation

http://time.com/5512984/roger-stone-arrested-mueller/

Magog

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:08 pm

A3801000 wrote:
Trump Associate Roger Stone Arrested on Obstruction Charge in Mueller Investigation

The indictment brought by special counsel Robert Mueller does not accuse Stone of coordinating with the Russian government’s election interference in 2016.

Dammit!!!!! I want more!!!!

tommy1808

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Magog wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

The indictment brought by special counsel Robert Mueller does not accuse Stone of coordinating with the Russian government’s election interference in 2016.

Dammit!!!!!

why "Dammit"? IF Müller did that, he would need to show his cards and evidence would become a matter of public record. If would be pretty stupid to charge him with anything related to that as long as he plans to bring charges along those lines against somebody else.

best regards
Thomas

Magog

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Magog wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

Dammit!!!!!

why "Dammit"? IF Müller did that, he would need to show his cards and evidence would become a matter of public record. If would be pretty stupid to charge him with anything related to that as long as he plans to bring charges along those lines against somebody else.

best regards
Thomas

Good point. I’m just impatient, I guess. I want Trump gone!

Dutchy

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:22 pm

perhaps this is the most pragmatic view for anyone outside the US: "Dutch PM: Trump is an opportunity for change"

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/24/d ... mbedplayer
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

KICT
Topic Author

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Roger Stone arrested by FBI agents this morning.

KLDC10

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Magog wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

That's an interesting quote, but the next sentence even more so: "But the indictment lays out in detail Stone’s conversations about stolen Democratic emails posted by WikiLeaks in the weeks before Trump beat his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton."

So, if they haven't charge him with collusion/conspiracy, does that mean that the conversations described here were not, in fact, criminal?
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146
737/738/739/744/748/752/763/772/789
A319/A320/A321/A332/A333/A346/A359
Q400/E170/E175/E190/CS300

ThePointblank

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:07 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
Magog wrote:
A3801000 wrote:

That's an interesting quote, but the next sentence even more so: "But the indictment lays out in detail Stone’s conversations about stolen Democratic emails posted by WikiLeaks in the weeks before Trump beat his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton."

So, if they haven't charge him with collusion/conspiracy, does that mean that the conversations described here were not, in fact, criminal?

They haven't charged him yet, which doesn't mean they couldn't lay more charges down the line. Either they want to build an absolutely ironclad case, or they aren't willing to reveal their cards on that front just yet because there may be more investigations and indictments down the line.

Jouhou

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm

KICT wrote:

Finally. This Nixon tattooed freak has gotten away with far too much for far too long.

casinterest

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Donald Trump is treating this about as Rationally as one would expect. :sarcastic:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 8494888961
Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country! NO COLLUSION! Border Coyotes, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers are treated better. Who alerted CNN to be there?

bgm

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Jouhou wrote:
KICT wrote:

Finally. This Nixon tattooed freak has gotten away with far too much for far too long.

Slowly but surely, the dirty corrupt old white men are falling. I wonder who's next?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - old white men haven't been this terrified since Martin Luther King Jr.

winginit

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:20 pm

bgm wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
KICT wrote:

Slowly but surely, the dirty corrupt old white men are falling. I wonder who's next?

I believe it's only a matter of time before Don Jr. is issued a subpoena.

casinterest

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:24 pm

winginit wrote:
bgm wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

I believe it's only a matter of time before Don Jr. is issued a subpoena.

I agree. But I would think Ivanka would get one as well. I remember articles of her with her "Close Friends" in Russia once upon a time.

CPH-R

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:32 pm

casinterest wrote:
Donald Trump is treating this about as Rationally as one would expect. :sarcastic:

Greatest Witch Hunt in the History of our Country! NO COLLUSION! Border Coyotes, Drug Dealers and Human Traffickers are treated better. Who alerted CNN to be there?

I see he's been watching Fox News this morning, as he's running with the "CNN were alerted by Mueller!"-theory.

casinterest

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:40 pm

CPH-R wrote:
casinterest wrote:

I see he's been watching Fox News this morning, as he's running with the "CNN were alerted by Mueller!"-theory.

Trump is in trouble, and one has to wonder where the super slueths of New York City ( Fox News) were? Why were they not alerted?

ER757

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:07 pm

KICT wrote:

Fake news! Witch Hunt! Hardly know him! No collusion! He's a liar! He's a loser!

Did I miss any of the inevitable responses from the Oval Office occupant?

casinterest

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:15 pm

ER757 wrote:
KICT wrote:

Fake news! Witch Hunt! Hardly know him! No collusion! He's a liar! He's a loser!

Did I miss any of the inevitable responses from the Oval Office occupant?

What was CNN doing there ? :)

wingman

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:55 pm

The next domino falls as Trump cements himself in history as the criminal figurehead of the most crime-ridden administration in history, and today I had confirmation that they are the dumbest in history too from Fox News. Dershowitz is on with Hemmer saying that the Stone indictment contains nothing about crimes committed BEFORE the investigation started, and just like all the other indictments is strictly about crimes committed AFTER the investigation started. Things like lying under oath, witness tampering, fraud etc., the implication being there's still nothing on Trump but all these people committed crimes because they must be so fucking stupid they can't help themselves. So the morons in the Fox comments section are going bananas saying yeah, yeah, a big nothing burger and Mueller is a communist agent created by Hillary and Bill sending recombinant DNA to China where it was mixed with Uranium One from Moscow blah blah blah.

I wish I could've asked Dershowitz on live TV..so that blowjob Starr and Kavanaugh nailed Bill for, did that happen before Whitewater? I don't think Monica's lips had even been created at that point. Amazing the shit you find when you start poking around, and with Trump every poke results in another explosion of pure scum. All this for a tax break..Jesus H Christ.

bennett123

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:56 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47002713

Also on BBC.

Given that apparently Mueller's record is that 100% conviction, is does not look good.

Also didn't Cohen initially say that he would take a bullet for the President.

Slug71

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Would we be talking about this if Hillary won?