jetero

Re: TV Host Said He Would Sexually Assault Parkland Survivor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:40 am

Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

Absolutely.

I wouldn't defend liberals. Nor would I defend Republicans.

Obviously you've picked a side. Completely clueless.

Yeah standing for something one believes in is def clueless.

Talking about good and responsible governance as if it has “sides,” most certainly isn’t. Now that you mention it, it’s totally clueful.

Don’t you have kids to tend to, Daddy? I bet they’re super proud of you!

Standing for something one believes in is totally admirable.

But if you are claiming this, then defending political parties, which are ALL corrupt and rotten, then yes, you are definitely clueless.

Well, show us the answer, then, you self-anointed enlightened one.

And how would you know?

You don’t even live in the U.S.

Why are you an authority?

Why do you care?

seahawk

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....
Joy Behar still has her job.
And what did Madonna say she'd like to do to the POTUS??

Save your selective outrage for your FB friends!!

Nice whataboutism. I could not come up with this.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 am

mham001 wrote:
jetero wrote:
mham001 wrote:
I don't know, we see the hate from the left every day, especially in this forum. For sure, he should never work in that career again, but don't pretend this is a one sided transgression.

Good Lord, it's a reflex, isn't it!

Poster 1: "A right-wing host bragged that he would sodomize a Parkland survivor with a hot poker."

Poster 2: "It's on both sides."

Sorry but it is. Nobody is starting threads about it every time though and using it as an excuse for stereotyping every person on the other side.

It wasn't too long ago that innocent people were brutally beaten in my city for attending a campaign rally. For example.

Mham, are you still living in fear of being “brutally beaten,” so hard that you didn’t need medical attention? Well, that’s embarrassing.

#BothSides

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:18 am

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
[quote="Freakysh”]Partisan supporters on both sides are pathetic.

Both your political parties are filth.[/quote]

100% correct. We all deserve this.[/quote][/quote]

NO we do not. There is a clear distinction.

Speak for yourself CC.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I always only speak for myself.[/quote]

100% correct. We all deserve this.

I always, only speak for myself.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:22 am

seahawk wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

Seahawk, going for some unbiased points ...

seahawk

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:31 am

jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

Believe me I tried, but defending a guy with such pervert, sadistic fantasies seemed as way too obvious trolling to me.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 am

seahawk wrote:
jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Believe me I tried, but defending a guy with such pervert, sadistic fantasies seemed as way too obvious trolling to me.

This must be how you seduced our resident female jouhou.

When you think about it, it’s pretty screwed up we only have one female!

tommy1808

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:56 am

jetero wrote:

there is more than one Woman on this Forum, at least one other is pretty active in Non-Av.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:04 am

tommy1808 wrote:
jetero wrote:

there is more than one Woman on this Forum, at least one other is pretty active in Non-Av.

best regards
Thomas

Good to know. We need more women on this forum. Also, women will fix US politics, I have no doubt.

Freakysh

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:46 am

jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:

Yeah standing for something one believes in is def clueless.

Talking about good and responsible governance as if it has “sides,” most certainly isn’t. Now that you mention it, it’s totally clueful.

Don’t you have kids to tend to, Daddy? I bet they’re super proud of you!

Standing for something one believes in is totally admirable.

But if you are claiming this, then defending political parties, which are ALL corrupt and rotten, then yes, you are definitely clueless.

Well, show us the answer, then, you self-anointed enlightened one.

And how would you know?

You don’t even live in the U.S.

Why are you an authority?

Why do you care?

The answer to what?

It's the modern world. It's Universal. The US is no different. Politicians answer to corporations, not the common man, regardless of political party. It's all corrupt.

No, I don't

It's not rocket science, don't need to degree to see what's going on

Globalisation is the goal. As people all over the globe, we need to be aware that there are no good guys in politics and government. We need to look out for the common people as we'll all get screwed big time if we don't stay on our toes when it comes to assessing politicians and governments.

tommy1808

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:59 am

Freakysh wrote:
It's the modern world. It's Universal. The US is no different. Politicians answer to corporations, not the common man, regardless of political party. It's all corrupt..

i musst have imagined all the times cooperations freaked out and lobbied against new laws and regulations just to fail in that effort and those where still enacted..... :lol:

best regards
Thomas

Freakysh

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
It's the modern world. It's Universal. The US is no different. Politicians answer to corporations, not the common man, regardless of political party. It's all corrupt..

i musst have imagined all the times cooperations freaked out and lobbied against new laws and regulations just to fail in that effort and those where still enacted..... :lol:

best regards
Thomas

Yeah, that happens so often. :lol:

And usually when it does, there's another corporate area in the background benefiting from that.

There are times on occasion when the average Joe benefits, but it isn't in design of benefiting average Joe, it's just a fortunate side effect of the primary function, which is to benefit some corporation somewhere.

tommy1808

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:46 am

Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Exactly. And i happens a gazillion times more in democracies than in dictatorships that you have such a hard on for.

best regards
Thomas

Freakysh

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Exactly. And i happens a gazillion times more in democracies than in dictatorships that you have such a hard on for.

best regards
Thomas

I have a hard on for dictatorships?

Yaaar :lol:

best regards,
Freako.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:29 pm

This AM

This thread is second from the top, and it’s replete with people talking about “both sides” and “the U.S. is dead” (paraphrase)

The FBI raiding Cohen’s office, meanwhile, I have to search for halfway down

Boy it’s sad what Golden Boy has done to us. (U.S.?)

I guess at least these threads clearly show peoples’ true colors.

afcjets “Relax, it’s just a hot poker, your a*s will be sore tomorrow, would you rather be beheaded by ISIS?”

Freakysh “Both sides are deplorable, no wonder the U.S. sucks so much”

CC: “I agree 100%, we all deserve that”

Freakysh: “Don’t you realize, this is all normal?”

#BothSides

afcjets

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I have read this as many times as you and you are still saying that ISIS is worse. How? Both have made threats of death. Both claim to be religious. Because ISIS carried through on their threat of beheading?

Yes, that definitely makes it worse. But you and Justin can pretend you would rather have ISIS cut your head off than have this radio host tweet he wants to shove something up your ass when in all likelihood he's not going to do it.

And how many Americans has ISIS beheaded? So, saying ISIS beheading Americans is as bad is not even worth you talking about so why did you bring it up?

IIRC two, which is two more than this radio host has sodomized with a hot poker. Again, I was responding to the TA who said guys like this host are more dangerous than "any Muslim terrorist". So you can substitute Bin Laden who murdered over 3000 Americans instead if that helps you understand the absurdity of claims like that better.

seb146 wrote:
Trump did NOT win California. We saw through is insanity and we see through is follower's insanity. Why bring that up? You bring stuff up to justify your stance.

I said I wasn't in CA on election day and I was ecstatic Trump won, as in the general election, not CA. I brought it up because you said all I care about is Republicans winning, no matter who they are. I listed all the Presidents and Governors I have ever voted for or would have voted for in the case of Trump, and counting Bill Clinton twice since he ran and won two terms, it would be 50/50. Actually I forgot to list the Terminator who I also voted for so not quite 50/50.

seb146 wrote:
You hate opposing opinions. Admit it. You do not want to hear anything but "yes, you are right" because anything else makes you mad. Sorry not sorry you do not like different opinions. That is on you.

You are totally projecting here. If I hated opposing opinions, I wouldn't be here. Not sure if you have noticed but "righties" are in the minority on this forum (not even close).

seb146 wrote:
If Ingaraham or this no-name right winger had simply said "I don't agree with him" no one would say anything other than "I do not agree with you" and that would be the end of it. But, they had to say stupid stuff. Do you know who Thom Hartmann or Stephanie Miller or Norman Goldman or Dean Obidallah or Michelangelo Signorili are? No because they do not demand physical harm to those who disagree with them. Makes you think, doesn't it?

I agree what they both said was stupid. How is Laura telling David Hogg stop whining about not getting into one of the hardest schools in the country to get into and be proud of your 4.2 GPA demanding physical harm to him?? I have no clue who those people are you listed, as I have no clue who this radio host is that tweeted he wants to sodomize Hogg. I have heard of Rachel Maddow though, which is just as irrelevant as what you asked.

CitizenJustin
Topic Author

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:47 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

I dont have Facebook. You guys are my friends! Sorry DIRECTFLT :)

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:51 pm

afcjets wrote:
I agree what they both said was stupid.

#BothSides

DIRECTFLT

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:18 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

I dont have Facebook. You guys are my friends! Sorry DIRECTFLT :)

That's FB's loss.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

DLFREEBIRD

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:26 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I was ecstatic he won. One of the things I like best about him is he is hated by both establishment Republicans and Democrats. Probably why a lot of Bernie supporters voted for him too, whom I like very much, but do not support because I know he would be a disaster. I also voted for Jerry Brown for Governor of California. Last time I checked he didn't have an R by his name.
So you think Bernie would of been a disaster, but not Trump. lol you can't make this stuff up.

seb146

Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:55 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
You hate opposing opinions. Admit it. You do not want to hear anything but "yes, you are right" because anything else makes you mad. Sorry not sorry you do not like different opinions. That is on you.

You are totally projecting here. If I hated opposing opinions, I wouldn't be here. Not sure if you have noticed but "righties" are in the minority on this forum (not even close).

You sure about that? Let's see the numbers.

BTW, your post is what projection looks like.

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
If Ingaraham or this no-name right winger had simply said "I don't agree with him" no one would say anything other than "I do not agree with you" and that would be the end of it. But, they had to say stupid stuff. Do you know who Thom Hartmann or Stephanie Miller or Norman Goldman or Dean Obidallah or Michelangelo Signorili are? No because they do not demand physical harm to those who disagree with them. Makes you think, doesn't it?

I agree what they both said was stupid. How is Laura telling David Hogg stop whining about not getting into one of the hardest schools in the country to get into and be proud of your 4.2 GPA demanding physical harm to him?? I have no clue who those people are you listed, as I have no clue who this radio host is that tweeted he wants to sodomize Hogg. I have heard of Rachel Maddow though, which is just as irrelevant as what you asked.

So you got the "both sides do it" angle to justify your hate, so kudos to you.

She was bullying him for not getting into four different schools. He worked hard, took hard classes and did not get into four different schools and she was laughing at him for it. If that is the only thing she has to make fun of him for, it is SHE who has the problem. If a terrorist had not walked into his school and murdered those kids, she would not have said anything about his hard work.

BTW, before you dismiss Rachel Maddow

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/rachel- ... 202745403/

And, if you REALLY believe your whole "both sides" thoughts, you would know who those people are that I listed. But, because "both sides" that means Hannity and Ingraham and Rush and Fox are irrelevant and hate America, if anyone really cares what they say....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

afcjets

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 am

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
If I hated opposing opinions, I wouldn't be here. Not sure if you have noticed but "righties" are in the minority on this forum (not even close).

Yes. In this topic alone, which is pretty representative of the non-aviation forum, it is 11 vs. 3. Freakysh claims he hates both parties and I am uncertain about CCGPV.

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Both as in Ingraham and this no name right winger. It's funny how someone can directly respond they agree with you and yet you somehow still cannot comprehend what you read if it does not fit your narrative.

seb146 wrote:
She was bullying him for not getting into four different schools. He worked hard, took hard classes and did not get into four different schools and she was laughing at him for it.

Of course he didn't, they were all University of California schools where not only does his "white privellege" not work, it works against him, even with a 4.3 GPA. I am surprised you would sympathize with a rich white kid complaining he didn't get into a UC school when UC promotes diversity. Perhaps a Dreamer got his spot instead, have a little compassion please.

Actually he lied. He got accepted to UCI last week. When he complained about not getting in, UCI had not responded to his application yet. His acceptance letter also specifically mentioned his activism, which he implied is why he was rejected.

seb146 wrote:

You said I only know who Laura is and this no name right winger (who I had never heard of before and still have no idea what his name is) because they say stupid things and that I don't know the other four people you mentioned because they don't demand harm for those they disagree with. By your logic, since I know who Rachel is that means she says stupid things and demands harm for those who disagree with her. I actually liked her until you pointed out she wants to kick my a`s.

afcjets

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 am

afcjets wrote:
Actually he lied. He got accepted to UCI last week. When he complained about not getting in, UCI had not responded to his application yet. His acceptance letter also specifically mentioned his activism, which he implied is why he was rejected.

EDIT:

He didn't lie, TMZ who interviewed him about colleges that Laura responded to got it wrong and they still haven't fixed it. They report he got rejected from UCI yet in the interivew clip the article is based on, he never mentions UCI.

"David has been rejected by the 4 University of California campuses where he submitted applications -- UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine."

Here is both the video clip and article in the same link:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkland- ... adid=hero3

Another article blames the disconnect on his mom:

"It was previously and erroneously reported that Hogg, 17, had been rejected from UC Irvine because his mom had said he'd been turned down when he just hadn't heard back from the prestigious school."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-pa ... -uc-irvine

stl07

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:41 am

Hahaha she was reporting for an STL station. I wonder how many listeners she even had in the 70+ % liberal city and 29.99% sensible conservative city.

seb146

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:56 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
If I hated opposing opinions, I wouldn't be here. Not sure if you have noticed but "righties" are in the minority on this forum (not even close).

Yes. In this topic alone, which is pretty representative of the non-aviation forum, it is 11 vs. 3. Freakysh claims he hates both parties and I am uncertain about CCGPV.

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Both as in Ingraham and this no name right winger. It's funny how someone can directly respond they agree with you and yet you somehow still cannot comprehend what you read if it does not fit your narrative.

seb146 wrote:
She was bullying him for not getting into four different schools. He worked hard, took hard classes and did not get into four different schools and she was laughing at him for it.

Of course he didn't, they were all University of California schools where not only does his "white privellege" not work, it works against him, even with a 4.3 GPA. I am surprised you would sympathize with a rich white kid complaining he didn't get into a UC school when UC promotes diversity. Perhaps a Dreamer got his spot instead, have a little compassion please.

seb146 wrote:

You said I only know who Laura is and this no name right winger (who I had never heard of before and still have no idea what his name is) because they say stupid things and that I don't know the other four people you mentioned because they don't demand harm for those they disagree with. By your logic, since I know who Rachel is that means she says stupid things and demands harm for those who disagree with her. I actually liked her until you pointed out she wants to kick my a`s.

One thread represents the entire site. Got it.

Where did Rachel Maddow say she wants to kick your behind? Are you sure she wasn't being facetious? I know you can read and hear subtlety.

I will give you credit that you corrected the right wing lie that Hogg complained about not getting into UCI. Thank you.

afcjets

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:43 am

seb146 wrote:
One thread represents the entire site. Got it.

If you can find one topic in this entire category in the past year on a.net with at least 10 posters where most are "righties" I will send you $100 via PayPal.

seb146 wrote:
Where did Rachel Maddow say she wants to kick your behind? Are you sure she wasn't being facetious? I know you can read and hear subtlety.

LOL, the irony is right after I posted that I realized that would probably go right over your head. I do not know Rachel Maddow personally and she never said that to me, and I never said she did. I said you pointed out to me she wanted to kick my a~s:

seb146 wrote:
Do you know who Thom Hartmann or Stephanie Miller or Norman Goldman or Dean Obidallah or Michelangelo Signorili are? No because they do not demand physical harm to those who disagree with them.

Flipping that logic, I know Rachel because she demands physical harm to those who disagree with her. I disagree with her. Therefore, she demands physical harm to me. In other words, she wants my a~s kicked.

seb146 wrote:
I will give you credit that you corrected the right wing lie that Hogg complained about not getting into UCI. Thank you.

Thanks, but that's not the lie I corrected, and I would not consider TMZ right wing. TMZ who interviewed him falsely reported (lied) he got rejected from UCI when in fact he had not heard back from them.

I will say this though, I was under the impression David Hogg tweeted out his frustration over not getting in four UC schools. From the TMZ video clip above it appears he was asked in an interview about his college plans and that is when he revealed he did not get accepted to certain schools. So that makes Laura's comments worse, he had no intention of complaining, he was just answering a question someone asked him in an interview.

afcjets

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I was ecstatic he won. One of the things I like best about him is he is hated by both establishment Republicans and Democrats. Probably why a lot of Bernie supporters voted for him too, whom I like very much, but do not support because I know he would be a disaster. I also voted for Jerry Brown for Governor of California. Last time I checked he didn't have an R by his name.
So you think Bernie would of been a disaster, but not Trump. lol you can't make this stuff up.

And yet despite almost 100% negative press coverage (excluding Fox), Trump's approval rating is at 50%, almost tied but slightly higher than Obama's approval rating this same week in his Presidency, and Obama had near 100% positive press coverage (again excluding Fox) throughout almost his entire first term.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ex_history

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ex_history

tommy1808

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:28 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

Yes. In this topic alone, which is pretty representative of the non-aviation forum, it is 11 vs. 3. Freakysh claims he hates both parties and I am uncertain about CCGPV. .

So, everyone on the right to sick of Trump to openly defend him is now not existing in this forum anymore?

Whats your count of republicans on this forum that just want this nightmare to be over? Just because you dont supportt a republican fachist, doesn't mean you stop being republican.

Best regards
Thomas

seb146

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:52 am

All of the "nobodies" that righteis are either not defending or defending because free speech, here is another "nobody" that righties are silent about

http://www.newsweek.com/nugent-democrat ... hot-876408

Yes, that's right: NRA board member Ted "I crapped my pants to get out of the military" Nugent says "liberals" should be hunted like coyotes....

jordanh

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:42 am

jetero wrote:
mham001 wrote:
I don't know, we see the hate from the left every day, especially in this forum. For sure, he should never work in that career again, but don't pretend this is a one sided transgression.

Good Lord, it's a reflex, isn't it!
Poster 1: "A right-wing host bragged that he would sodomize a Parkland survivor with a hot poker."
Poster 2: "It's on both sides."

Only if Poster 2 is a POTUS... or a POS... or both, at the same time... :roll: