Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

CitizenJustin
Topic Author

TV Host Said He Would Sexually Assault Parkland Survivor

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Jammie Allene said numerous times over Twitter that he would sexually assault an outspoken 17 year old Parkland student with a hot poker. Thankfully, this guy lost his job, but what does this truly achieve?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ult-threat

Every single day we see more disgusting and hateful words coming from the right. Trump’s given them the ok to be themselves (the worst humans possible) so they’ve all gone on a hate filled rampage. Growing up in the Bible Belt, while simultaneously being able to see what the right says online, I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of these people are deeply disturbed, highly volatile individuals. Suggesting brutal rape as a punishment for someone who wants strict gun regulations? These lunatics who walk amongst us are far more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist IMO.

Noam Chomsky said “The Republican Party is the most dangerous organization in history.”

I’m not totally on board with his belief, but if this trend continues, he may be proven correct.

bgm

Re: TV Host Said He Would Sexually Assault Parkland Survivor

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm

The last dying gasps from the old white filth brigade continue. Glad that piece of garbage was kicked to the curb, but unfortunately there are many more of them around.

mham001

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:57 pm

I don't know, we see the hate from the left every day, especially in this forum. For sure, he should never work in that career again, but don't pretend this is a one sided transgression.
Last edited by mham001 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetero

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:10 pm

mham001 wrote:
I don't know, we see the hate from the left every day, especially in this forum. For sure, he should never work in that career again, but don't pretend this is a one sided transgression.

Good Lord, it's a reflex, isn't it!

Poster 1: "A right-wing host bragged that he would sodomize a Parkland survivor with a hot poker."

Poster 2: "It's on both sides."

mham001

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

jetero wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Good Lord, it's a reflex, isn't it!

Poster 1: "A right-wing host bragged that he would sodomize a Parkland survivor with a hot poker."

Poster 2: "It's on both sides."

Sorry but it is. Nobody is starting threads about it every time though and using it as an excuse for stereotyping every person on the other side.

It wasn't too long ago that innocent people were brutally beaten in my city for attending a campaign rally. For example.

jetero

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

mham001 wrote:
Sorry but it is.

Nah. These things are measurable. It's nowhere near as balanced as you imply, no matter how many times you say it.

mham001 wrote:
It wasn't too long ago that innocent people were brutally beaten in my city for attending a campaign rally. For example.

Tell us about it.

tommy1808

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:35 pm

jetero wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Tell us about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... gain-sign/

But its on both sides ;)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... trump-sign

However, only on one side leadership has approved of such behaviour to the point of promising to pay those thugs legal fees....

Best regards
Thomas

jetero

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
jetero wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Tell us about it.

But its on both sides ;)

However, only on one side leadership has approved of such behaviour to the point of promising to pay those thugs legal fees....

Best regards
Thomas

"When the California scuffle was over, two people had minor injuries that didn’t require medical attention, Capt. Kevin Pearsall of the California State Parks told the Associated Press."

"Brutally beaten, eh"?

If that's what he's referring to, well . . . God they're pathetic.

KICT

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:31 pm

mham001 wrote:

You poor little snowflake. Do you need a safe space?

Jouhou

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 pm

jetero wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
jetero wrote:

Tell us about it.

But its on both sides ;)

Best regards
Thomas

"When the California scuffle was over, two people had minor injuries that didn’t require medical attention, Capt. Kevin Pearsall of the California State Parks told the Associated Press."

"Brutally beaten, eh"?

If that's what he's referring to, well . . . God they're pathetic.

Charlottesville. Only one side killed a peaceful protester.
And proceeded to call the victim a "fat slut" who "deserved it" and posting still images that supposedly show the driver being attacked first (if you can stomach the videos it's evident the guy accelerated from an empty intersection into the crowd)
Last edited by Jouhou on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seb146

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:38 pm

mham001 wrote:

Where, when, and who said they would like to shove a red hot poker up (insert Republican here) ass?

Sources, please. Links, please.

OA412

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:04 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

But its on both sides ;)

Best regards
Thomas

Also this:
https://www.adl.org/education/resources ... ted-states
https://www.adl.org/news/op-ed/homeland ... rican-born

Yup, both sides...

DIRECTFLT

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Boo Hoo....
Joy Behar still has her job.
And what did Madonna say she'd like to do to the POTUS??

Save your selective outrage for your FB friends!!

jetero

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:12 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

Maybe if anyone believed Joy Behar, or she had a career built upon inciting and riling people up, she'd go bye bye too.

Try again.

Freakysh

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Partisan supporters on both sides are pathetic.

Both your political parties are filth.

Yet here, both ends sit arguing their case for their team.

No wonder your country is screwed if the population is representative of the people posting in these forums.

CCGPV

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 pm

jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

Maybe if anyone believed Joy Behar, or she had a career built upon inciting and riling people up, she'd go bye bye too.

Try again.

I don't think anyone believes this guy would literally shove a hot poker up someone's butt either.

How would that even work? Do you tie them down so you can get the poker hot or do you get the poker hot and then pounce? How do you take down the pants with the poker and not burn yourself. Wearing thick gloves would make that pretty difficult, too. Does the oxy/aceteline torch being used have a dolly so the element of surprise is easier?

So much logistics!!

CCGPV

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Freakysh wrote:

No wonder your country is screwed if the population is representative of the people posting in these forums.

100% correct. We all deserve this.

Politics aside the country and people are doing great. Literally nothing has changed in my daily life (and I'll bet yours, too) since Trump/Obama/Clinton took office. Its all media driven rancor.

afcjets

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
These lunatics who walk amongst us are far more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist IMO.

Noam Chomsky said “The Republican Party is the most dangerous organization in history.”

I’m not totally on board with his belief, but if this trend continues, he may be proven correct.

It amazes me what people on the left will say to sound PC. No one believes you would choose to have ISIS cut off your head than have this guy threaten to sodomize you with a hot poker over twitter for being an anti-gun activist.

seb146

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:47 pm

afcjets wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
These lunatics who walk amongst us are far more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist IMO.

It amazes me what people on the left will say to sound PC. No one believes you would choose to have ISIS cut off your head than have this guy threaten to sodomize you with a hot poker over twitter for being an anti-gun activist.

You righties are really stretching to make ISIS and "liberals" one-and-the-same. That is just stupid. There is no other word for it.

If you can not see the difference between your every day Muslim and ISIS, you are the one with the problem. Don't look down your nose at "liberals" trying to educate you. You righties also believe that every brown skinned person speaking Spanish is in the United States illegally.

afcjets

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 pm

seb146 wrote:
mham001 wrote:

Where, when, and who said they would like to shove a red hot poker up (insert Republican here) ass?

Sources, please. Links, please.

Too bad he didn't say that. Anyhow look what this gay Jewish guy says that the Chicago Tribune publishes. Since you live in Oregon perhaps you already know Politico has labeled liberal Portland as "America's most Politically Violent City" (the linked article below has more). Yeah it happens on both sides, just more from the left:

"Hamburg, Germany, July. As world leaders gather for the G20 summit, far-left “anti-fascist” (antifa) rioters set fire to cars and property, terrorize residents and injure more than 200 police officers attempting to keep the peace. Did you miss it? CNN’s initial reports referred to the “protesters” as “eclectic” and “peaceful.” :rotfl:

But you need not cross the shining seas to experience violence, destruction of property and a general dismantling of liberal values from the political left. You could simply visit America’s elite college campuses like Yale or Middlebury or Berkeley, where tomorrow’s leaders attempt to shut down conservative voices with protest or riots. At Middlebury, rioting students landed liberal professor Allison Stanger in a neck brace for the crime of defending a conservative academic’s right to speak. At Berkeley, mobs of students created a “war zone” ahead of a planned visit from conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, injuring Trump supporters and causing $100,000 in damages.

Or head to Portland, Ore., one of the most liberal cities in the nation in the heart of the progressive Pacific Northwest, which this month Politico labeled “America’s Most Politically Violent City.” The progressive paradise —where Republicans are virtually an extinct species — has witnessed millions in damages attributed to the same types of anti-fascists-in-name-only that kept Hamburg residents paralyzed in fear this month. A “counter-protest” to a planned pro-Trump rally landed 14 antifa in jail for attacking the police with explosives and bricks.

Witness the blood-soaked congressional baseball field in Alexandria, Va., site of the June attack on U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., and other Republicans batting up for their annual bipartisan game. James Hodgkinson, a “fervent supporter of progressive politics,” showed up to the field with a rifle, a handgun and a hit list of Republicans. As Scalise fought for his life, MSNBC host Joy Reid felt conflicted: The attempted assassination was a “delicate thing” because of Scalise’s conservative views like opposition to gay marriage. “Are we required in a moral sense to put that aside in the moment?” she wondered. Yes, Joy, you are. The shooting of a mainstream, congressional Republican leader is reprehensible, and in no way justifiable.)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... story.html

afcjets

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:04 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

You righties are really stretching to make ISIS and "liberals" one-and-the-same. That is just stupid. There is no other word for it.

If you can not see the difference between your every day Muslim and ISIS, you are the one with the problem.

The anti-right TA I was quoting did not say every day Muslim. The anti-right TA I was quoting said this radio host is "far more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist" which is included in your quoting above. ISIS falls under "any Islamic terrorist", not everyday Muslim. It appears you are the one who is unable to distinguish between an everyday Muslim and an Islamic terrorist.
Last edited by afcjets on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seb146

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:12 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

If you can not see the difference between your every day Muslim and ISIS, you are the one with the problem.

The anti-right TA I was quoting did not say every day Muslim. The anti-right TA I was quoting said this radio host is "far more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist" which is included in your quoting above. ISIS falls under "any Islamic terrorist", not an everyday Muslim. It appears you are the one who is unable to distinguish between an everyday Muslim and an Islamic terrorist.

You are just stringing words together, now.

This radio host, who is a right winger, said he wanted to shove a poker up this boys bum. Why are you defending that? Your defense is "well, ISIS does it and 'liberals" are pc" so you defend him saying it. None of your defense makes sense.

Stick to the topic. This right wing radio host said he wanted to shove a red hot poker up a boy's behind. That is the topic.

afcjets

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:23 pm

delete
Last edited by afcjets on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

afcjets

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:25 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

The anti-right TA I was quoting did not say every day Muslim. The anti-right TA I was quoting said this radio host is "far more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist" which is included in your quoting above. ISIS falls under "any Islamic terrorist", not an everyday Muslim. It appears you are the one who is unable to distinguish between an everyday Muslim and an Islamic terrorist.

This radio host, who is a right winger, said he wanted to shove a poker up this boys bum. Why are you defending that? Your defense is "well, ISIS does it and 'liberals" are pc" so you defend him saying it. None of your defense makes sense.

Stick to the topic. This right wing radio host said he wanted to shove a red hot poker up a boy's behind. That is the topic.

No, you are just reading what was actually said, now. Or you were until you said I am defending the radio host's threat (which I'm not). I was responding to a direct quote the TA made in his opening post. You can't get more on topic than that.

jetero

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Freakysh wrote:

More #BothSides

Aesma

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:34 pm

I know in the US you're discovering antifascists (more commonly called black bloc) but here we've had them for decades. They're not "liberal", they would laugh in disbelief at that label, they're anarchists. They don't support any kind of government. No mainstream political party wants anything to do with them. Trying to make equivalencies between them and Tea Party/KKK/pro-gun nuts is laughable, those are all embraced or not denounced by many mainstream Republicans, starting with the president.

Also, black bloc infiltrate peaceful protests. When you have 200 000 or more people protesting, and violence occurs, it doesn't mean 200 000 protesters are violent leftists. A few hundreds are the black bloc whose only goal is to fight, they say they have political ideals but my take on it is that they just like the adrenaline of the fight, similar to hooligans pretending to care about football.

seb146

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

No, you are just reading what was actually said, now. Or you were until you said I am defending the radio host's threat (which I'm not). I was responding to a direct quote the TA made in his opening post. You can't get more on topic than that.

"both sides do it" and "ISIS" and "liberals" is not saying "what this guy said was bad." Why can't you admit what this guy said was bad? That does not make someone "anti-right" as you say.

Or, you don't want to say that because you would rather be offended by an opinion OP and Noam Chomsky have?

jetero

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

Try again.

I don't think anyone believes this guy would literally shove a hot poker up someone's butt either.

Nope we don’t. (Although who would’ve guessed a redneck from NC would drive up to DC to check out Hillary’s sex trafficking operation at Comet Ping Pong?)

This kind of inflammatory talk is commonplace among the right-wing shock jocks and mindless TV anchors. No matter what anyone says it is nowhere near as prevalent on the left. Regardless, the guy sounds like a real winner, a real professional, and has been fired because of his own idiotic behavior.

To link the prevalence of such ridiculous comments to Joy Behar just shows that some people have no conception whatsoever of degree.

afcjets

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:08 am

seb146 wrote:

"both sides do it" and "ISIS" and "liberals" is not saying "what this guy said was bad." Why can't you admit what this guy said was bad? That does not make someone "anti-right" as you say.

Or, you don't want to say that because you would rather be offended by an opinion OP and Noam Chomsky have?

Oh is this a poll? I already said I am not defending the guy. Of course what he said was bad as is any threat of violence, even moreso because Hogg is technically a minor (he turns 18 literally in just a few hours as it says his DOB is 4/12/2000) and because his threat was sexual in nature (and towards a minor). He absolutely deserved to be fired, I don't think anyone on here is going to defend this guy. You make way too many assumptions about people, but I guess it should come as no surprise since your favorite expression is "you righties".

That being said, I don't think this radio host has any intention of following through with his twitter threat and I don't think anyone is either, including Hogg, whereas Islamic terrorists do have every intention of following through with their threats. Even if he did, I think most people would prefer to have a sore ass versus a severed head, which is another reason I don't believe the TA for one minute when he says he thinks this guy is more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:09 am

CCGPV wrote:
[quote="Freakysh”]Partisan supporters on both sides are pathetic.

Both your political parties are filth.[/quote]

100% correct. We all deserve this.[/quote]

NO we do not. There is a clear distinction.

Speak for yourself CC.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:19 am

afcjets wrote:
Even if he did, I think most people would prefer to have a sore ass versus a severed head.

You’re an absolute sicko. The method you describe nonchalantly as leading to a “sore ass” has been used to execute gays in the past in several countries.
Last edited by jetero on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

seb146

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:28 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Oh is this a poll? I already said I am not defending the guy. Of course what he said was bad as is any threat of violence, even moreso because Hogg is technically a minor (he turns 18 literally in just a few hours as it says his DOB is 4/12/2000) and because his threat was sexual in nature (and towards a minor). He absolutely deserved to be fired, I don't think anyone on here is going to defend this guy. You make way too many assumptions about people, but I guess it should come as no surprise since your favorite expression is "you righties".

Fine. No problem.

BTW. I say "you righties" as a way of separating groups. I do not want to lump everyone in with Republicans.

Oh, wait... there's more:

That being said, I don't think this radio host has any intention of following through with his twitter threat and I don't think anyone is either, including Hogg, whereas Islamic terrorists do have every intention of following through with their threats. Even if he did, I think most people would prefer to have a sore ass versus a severed head, which is another reason I don't believe the TA for one minute when he says he thinks this guy is more dangerous than any Islamic terrorist.

TERRORIST HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH THIS!!! You are the one who is trying to make this equivalency. Why?

afcjets

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:07 am

jetero wrote:
afcjets wrote:
Even if he did, I think most people would prefer to have a sore ass versus a severed head.

You’re an absolute sicko. The method you describe nonchalantly as leading to a “sore ass” has been used to execute gays in the past in several countries.

Relax, obviously I didn't know he meant as a form of execution based on the context of what I said. You also might want to direct your outrage at the guy who actually threatened it.

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

TERRORIST HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH THIS!!! You are the one who is trying to make this equivalency. Why?

:headache:

For the fourth time, I was responding to the TA who was making this equivalency!!!

CitizenJustin wrote:

CCGPV

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:34 am

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

100% correct. We all deserve this.[/quote][/quote]

Speak for yourself CC.[/quote]

I always only speak for myself.

Oh and my employer. Everything I say here on the internet should be considered the viewpoint of my managers and company. They sign off on it all.

WarRI1

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:45 am

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

100% correct. We all deserve this.[/quote][/quote]

Speak for yourself CC.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I always only speak for myself.

Oh and my employer. Everything I say here on the internet should be considered the viewpoint of my managers and company. They sign off on it all.[/quote]

I maybe wrong, but you maybe the first person that claims he has the backing of his Managers and Company. Now that is not the relationship that I ever had with my employer as a union member. Hmmmn! :shock:

DIRECTFLT

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:44 am

Outrage is in the eye, or the ear of the beholder . . .

seb146

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:46 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

:headache:

For the fourth time, I was responding to the TA who was making this equivalency!!!

CitizenJustin wrote:

I have read this as many times as you and you are still saying that ISIS is worse. How? Both have made threats of death. Both claim to be religious. Because ISIS carried through on their threat of beheading? So this idiot should be given a pass? We need to feel sorry for him? What is your deal?

Threatening to ram a red hot poker up someone's behind is bad. That should just be where people stop defending him. So, stop defending him.

Let me ask you this: what did you say when tRump was mocking the disabled reporter? Nothing? So you thought it was acceptable and him being president was just fine. Which is why I label you as a rightie. You don't care about anyone or anything as long as (R) are in control. You righties don't care about debt, you righties don't care how big government gets, you don't care that your leaders have no empathy, sympathy, or education.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

And how has her career fared since, DF?

Lots of liberals lining up on here to defend her ...

Please point me to the posts ...

You’re smarter than this ...

DIRECTFLT

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 am

jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Who said anything about about Defense ? ? ? ?

I'm not defending the hot poker guy... I'm just not condemning him either.

That's how I see the Liberal response to Griffin, Okay ??

salttee

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:25 am

Yet another right wing false equivalency. Kathy Griffin's stunt may have offended a few Trumpsters, but it really was just a media broohaha. About on the level of Pussy Riot doing a gig in a Church. Nobody's feeling were even hurt outside of Trump's PR staff.

But a radio announcer suggesting ramming a red hot poker up a real life 17 year old kid's ass was off the charts inflammatory - and had to have an effect on that kid's life.

Those two events are nowhere near being similar, and if you want to claim they are, be my guest and come make an ass of yourself.
Last edited by salttee on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

afcjets

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:38 am

seb146 wrote:
I have read this as many times as you and you are still saying that ISIS is worse. How? Both have made threats of death. Both claim to be religious. Because ISIS carried through on their threat of beheading?

Yes, that definitely makes it worse. But you and Justin can pretend you would rather have ISIS cut your head off than have this radio host tweet he wants to shove something up your ass when in all likelihood he's not going to do it.

seb146 wrote:
So this idiot should be given a pass? We need to feel sorry for him? What is your deal?

Threatening to ram a red hot poker up someone's behind is bad. That should just be where people stop defending him. So, stop defending him.

At this point I could say the sky is blue and you would probably ask me why I thought it wasn't:

afcjets wrote:
I already said I am not defending the guy. Of course what he said was bad as is any threat of violence, even moreso because Hogg is technically a minor (he turns 18 literally in just a few hours as it says his DOB is 4/12/2000) and because his threat was sexual in nature (and towards a minor). He absolutely deserved to be fired, I don't think anyone on here is going to defend this guy.

seb146 wrote:
Let me ask you this: what did you say when Trump was mocking the disabled reporter? Nothing? So you thought it was acceptable and him being president was just fine.

That was the only thing I can think of that Trump did that I found truly repugnant. I didn't like what he said about McCain either but McCain is a tough guy and that was way worse IMO. However I later saw how Trump had made fun of several people in that exact same manner before, including Ted Cruz. Still, he should have been sensitive to the fact that this guy was disabled and it could be taken in the wrong way, even if that wasn't his intent. Here is short YouTube video of clips of Trump making fun of others that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4

seb146 wrote:
Which is why I label you as a rightie. You don't care about anyone or anything as long as (R) are in control. You righties don't care about debt, you righties don't care how big government gets, you don't care that your leaders have no empathy, sympathy, or education.

I don't care what you label me. I do not belong to any political party. I voted for Bill Clinton, Gore, McCain, Romney. I even voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary lol. I skipped all other elections because I didn't want either candidate. I was not in CA on election Day and did not file an absentee ballot because no way Trump was winning CA, but I was ecstatic he won. One of the things I like best about him is he is hated by both establishment Republicans and Democrats. Probably why a lot of Bernie supporters voted for him too, whom I like very much, but do not support because I know he would be a disaster. I also voted for Jerry Brown for Governor of California. Last time I checked he didn't have an R by his name.

Freakysh

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 am

jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

More #BothSides

Absolutely.

I wouldn't defend liberals. Nor would I defend Republicans.

Obviously you've picked a side. Completely clueless.

Jouhou

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:56 am

CCGPV wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

100% correct. We all deserve this.

Politics aside the country and people are doing great. Literally nothing has changed in my daily life (and I'll bet yours, too) since Trump/Obama/Clinton took office. Its all media driven rancor.

I've said it before... If you know a fed, ask them how well things are going internally. The Trump Admin is wreaking havoc on the government's ability to function efficiently. The impact of this is wasted tax dollars. It's that simple. They keep breaking what wasn't broken and ignoring the things that are broken.

seb146

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I have read this as many times as you and you are still saying that ISIS is worse. How? Both have made threats of death. Both claim to be religious. Because ISIS carried through on their threat of beheading?

Yes, that definitely makes it worse. But you and Justin can pretend you would rather have ISIS cut your head off than have this radio host tweet he wants to shove something up your ass when in all likelihood he's not going to do it.

And how many Americans has ISIS beheaded? So, saying ISIS beheading Americans is as bad is not even worth you talking about so why did you bring it up?

TRump did NOT win California. We saw through is insanity and we see through is follower's insanity. Why bring that up? You bring stuff up to justify your stance. You hate opposing opinions. Admit it. You do not want to hear anything but "yes, you are right" because anything else makes you mad. Sorry not sorry you do not like different opinions. That is on you. If Ingaraham or this no-name right winger had simply said "I don't agree with him" no one would say anything other than "I do not agree with you" and that would be the end of it. But, they had to say stupid stuff. Do you know who Thom Hartmann or Stephanie Miller or Norman Goldman or Dean Obidallah or Michelangelo Signorili are? No because they do not demand physical harm to those who disagree with them. Makes you think, doesn't it?

EDIT:

Young Turks is too far left for my taste but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUwUZ9fDfv4

This is an NRA board member.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:14 am

Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

More #BothSides

Absolutely.

Yeah standing for something one believes in is def clueless.

Talking about good and responsible governance as if it has “sides,” most certainly isn’t. Now that you mention it, it’s totally clueful.

Don’t you have kids to tend to, Daddy? I bet they’re super proud of you!
Last edited by jetero on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:14 am

Delete

jetero

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Who said anything about about Defense ? ? ? ?

I'm not defending the hot poker guy... I'm just not condemning him either.

That's how I see the Liberal response to Griffin, Okay ??

Do you have a more contemporary example? Like, this week, we probably have a good 20 or so from your “side.” We’d probably have a good 500 if any of us could be bothered to listen to Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, or read your God’s Holy Daily, Breitbart.

tommy1808

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:24 am

OA412 wrote:

yuck, hard facts....... so there certainly is an alternative fact to bring up. The deep state is faking those numbers or such..... (while i don´t know how the situation in the US is, but in Europe we had plenty of left wing assigned terrorism that later turned out to be of right wing origin, but i can´t recall any case the other way round).

best regards
Thomas

Freakysh

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 am

jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:

More #BothSides

Absolutely.

Yeah standing for something one believes in is def clueless.

Talking about good and responsible governance as if it has “sides,” most certainly isn’t. Now that you mention it, it’s totally clueful.

Don’t you have kids to tend to, Daddy? I bet they’re super proud of you!

Standing for something one believes in is totally admirable.

But if you are claiming this, then defending political parties, which are ALL corrupt and rotten, then yes, you are definitely clueless.

As for my kids, I'll be teaching them to question everything, especially in politics, where nobody can be considered trustworthy. Don't want them growing up to be clueless morons. ;)

Kiwirob

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 am

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Boo Hoo....

Try again.

How would that even work? Do you tie them down so you can get the poker hot or do you get the poker hot and then pounce? How do you take down the pants with the poker and not burn yourself. Wearing thick gloves would make that pretty difficult, too. Does the oxy/aceteline torch being used have a dolly so the element of surprise is easier?

So much logistics!!

King Edward II's death.

But it was the final torture that made Edward II's death arguably the most famous in English royal history: a group of men pinned the deposed king beneath a mattress or table, pushed a horn into his anus, and then inserted a red-hot poker that burned out his internal organs.