Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

casinterest
Topic Author

Trump is misquoting Fox News to lie to the public,

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:31 am

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-misqu ... key-facts/

How can we have a leader that can't even quote from a webpage or news broadcast correctly? He is a madman with a warped view of the world.

Trump took a quote about the lies contained in the GOP release, and tired to turn it against Schiff.

WarRI1

Re: Trump is misquoting Fox News to lie to the public,

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 am

I do not know the medical terms to describe him, but I do know there are some, meanwhile let us us common language such as bullshitter, liar and deplorable. I have heard that word before somewhere, Deplorable????

casinterest
Topic Author

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:07 am

WarRI1 wrote:
I do not know the medical terms to describe him, but I do know there are some, meanwhile let us us common language such as bullshitter, liar and deplorable. I have heard that word before somewhere, Deplorable????

Probably won't have much action form Trump sycophants and deplorable on this one. Not much to see here, but that Trump can't even listen to the sources he "trusts" correctly.

777222LR

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:19 am

WarRI1 wrote:

"Malignant Narcissist" - Is the medical term. "Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and sadism.[1] Often grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.[2]"

He's also tweeted several times tonight at Fox News. He's tweeting them DIRECTLY the message he wants them to go on regarding the democratic dossier. So much for "Fair and Balanced" news reporting that Fox claims. Why else would he tweet AT them?

WarRI1

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:26 am

casinterest wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Probably won't have much action form Trump sycophants and deplorable on this one. Not much to see here, but that Trump can't even listen to the sources he "trusts" correctly.

I agree, he can not and does not really trust anyone but himself and family. He does distort everything to suit his own agenda. Self!!!

Ken777

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:27 am

I don't believe that Trump knows what the truth is these days;. IMO anyone who buys hair spray by the case is going to have his brain fried to some degree.

casinterest
Topic Author

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 am

[list=][/list]
Ken777 wrote:
I don't believe that Trump knows what the truth is these days;. IMO anyone who buys hair spray by the case is going to have his brain fried to some degree.

At what point will the GOP declare him a liability?

bgm

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:29 am

casinterest wrote:
[list=][/list]
Ken777 wrote:

After they get canned in the midterms.

Jouhou

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:36 am

casinterest wrote:
[list=][/list]
Ken777 wrote:

When they are done raiding the treasury.

DIRECTFLT

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:54 am

How can you be a Democrat.... and complain about someone (supposedly) lying???

But, I know now... this is therapeutic for you.... to yell out "Liar!!!"

Now check your BP and see if you've leveled out yet..

BestWestern

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 am

Surely we can blame Soros twitter or Bezos for this??

petertenthije

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:34 am

If Trump misquotes Fox, does that not mean he’s speaking the truth for once?

NIKV69

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:03 am

"I did not have sex with that woman"

Bill Clinton

TheFlyingDisk

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

Technically he is correct in that he never had intercourse with Lewinsky. Can he help it if he's one of those people who don't consider oral as actually sex?

777222LR

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:05 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

I'm honestly tired of republicans using, "But Hillary! But Obama! But Bill Clinton!" - Your guy is the president. We can scrutinize him all we want. He DOES work for us, too. And honestly, we don't think he's doing a good job. I never use previous presidents to excuse anything a current one does. He's elected, he's in office, he's what matters. As unfortunate as that is.

luckyone

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:33 pm

I’m theory, the Trump administration is a referendum on the Obama administration, and for some people the Clintons. In perpetuity. Such references are for the most part deflection. I get a bit confused when people say “yeah but Clinton.” So what. The GOP markets themselves as the party of values and thus one would expect them to NOT behave like a Democrat who was impeached.

And don’t kid yourself. The same people who lost their minds about Lewinsky are the same people overlooking Trump’s abhorrent behavior. Just as there are people who overlooked Clinton’s behavior while squawking about Trump. To point out the obvious fact that they’re doing so because politics doesn’t make you a genius. But it does mean you’re probably not very bright if you get caught up in it like it’s Saturday’s college football game.

scbriml

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Trump wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. The man is incapable of separating fact from fiction.

einsteinboricua

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:42 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

Does the N in your name stand for "Neo"? Because all I saw you do with this statement was dodge and deflect.

jetero

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:58 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

Well that settles it. It's perpetual open season for lying for the Republicans because of Monica Lewinsky!

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound?

zkojq

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Trump is living on lalaland. Not surprising really though. People like him surround themselves with yes men, who won't correct those kind of errors/mistruths. Decades and decades of this will result in someone living in an alternate reality where they really do believe every mistruth they makeup.

NIKV69

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm

jetero wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

Well that settles it. It's perpetual open season for lying for the Republicans because of Monica Lewinsky!

Not nearly as dumb as you sound as you try to make sense of the fact that Trump is doing the same as every other politician and all of a sudden it's time to remove him from office because he doesn't fit your world view. You really want us to believe that all of these things are shockingly new and mean he isn't mentally stable to serve in office?

Sad thing is you really do.

jetero

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Not nearly as dumb as you sound as you try to make sense of the fact that Trump is doing the same as every other politician and all of a sudden it's time to remove him from office because he doesn't fit your world view.

Keep on telling yourself that, buddy.

Tugger

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Not nearly as dumb as you sound as you try to make sense of the fact that Trump is doing the same as every other politician and all of a sudden it's time to remove him from office because he doesn't fit your world view. You really want us to believe that all of these things are shockingly new and mean he isn't mentally stable to serve in office?

Sad thing is you really do.

The key thing to remember is that you no longer can complain if someone lies as you clearly state it is normal and OK and you support that. So good of you to be up front like that and remove yourself from future discussions.

Tugg

vrbarreto

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:49 pm

jetero wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

Dumb is the new normal.. It's the age of blatant lying. We get enough of it from our own homegrown turds like Farage and BoJo. Perhaps Donald can get a side job promoting Burger King.. The King of the Whoppers...

ER757

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

If you're going to quote him, do so accurately. By doing that, it makes his actual statement more of an outright lie. He said:
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
If he had said "I did not have sex" as you wrote, it could be argued, as a poster above has, that he technically was correct. I don't think anyone would argue that what happened were "sexual relations" however.
That being said - because Clinton was a morally bankrupt liar, it doesn't give Trump carte blanche to tell more whoppers of his own than almost all previous presidents combined have. The guy is a pathological liar - I think he actually believes some of his own BS

NIKV69

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 am

ER757 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

If you're going to quote him, do so accurately. By doing that, it makes his actual statement more of an outright lie. He said:
If he had said "I did not have sex" as you wrote, it could be argued, as a poster above has, that he technically was correct. I don't think anyone would argue that what happened were "sexual relations" however.
That being said - because Clinton was a morally bankrupt liar, it doesn't give Trump carte blanche to tell more whoppers of his own than almost all previous presidents combined have. The guy is a pathological liar - I think he actually believes some of his own BS

Using your logic then he is lying even more. Unless of course shoving a cigar in an intern can be interpreted as heavy petting, :scratchchin:

Tugger

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:21 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Using your logic then he is lying even more.

But it's OK! At least using your logic it is. Lying is OK and normal, and other people do it so it is alright for others to as well.
So what point are you trying to make?
Tugg

jpetekyxmd80

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:24 am

Wow, Nick remains so very intelligent and so good at debating politics. I am in awe.

tommy1808

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Using your logic then he is lying even more. Unless of course shoving a cigar in an intern can be interpreted as heavy petting, :scratchchin:

Plenty of men will only consider physical intimacy as sex if it is vaginal intercourse and some only if they´ve had an orgasm.

It would appear Clintonss idea of what is not that far off, and a majority opinion among college students...

METHODS:
A question was included in a survey conducted in 1991 that explored sexual behaviors and attitudes among a random stratified sample of 599 students representative of the undergraduate population of a state university in the Midwest.

PARTICIPANTS:
The participants originated from 29 states, including all 4 US Census Bureau geographic regions. Approximately 79% classified themselves as politically moderate to conservative.

The discussion is driven by puritan extremism.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:04 am

NIKV69 wrote:
ER757 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

So, since his body parts did not enter her, he TECHNICALLY did not have sex with that woman.

However, tRump (allegedly) DID have body parts enter other women while he was married to someone else. One man, one woman as YOUR party demands. But, yeah, the guy who TECHNICALLY did not have intercourse is the worse of the two.....

MaverickM11

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:10 am

777222LR wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Bill Clinton

I'm honestly tired of republicans using, "But Hillary! But Obama! But Bill Clinton!" - Your guy is the president. We can scrutinize him all we want. He DOES work for us, too. And honestly, we don't think he's doing a good job. I never use previous presidents to excuse anything a current one does. He's elected, he's in office, he's what matters. As unfortunate as that is.

If NIKV69 had to use an excuse other than "but Clinton!" his last working synapse would blow a fuse, smoke, and dribble out his nose. Poor dear only knows one response like a white supremacist cockatiel. Give him a cracker.

petertenthije wrote:
If Trump misquotes Fox, does that not mean he’s speaking the truth for once?

Touche :rotfl: