Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Ken777
Topic Author

Re: Robert Mueller Indicts 13 Russians

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:06 pm

People are focused on the 13 Russians and how they ran a scam for Trump lovers. While this I going to have an impact on reacting to the next round in this November's Election I believe that is only one string out of many that Mueller & Team is working on. Might have bits that they want out in court documents for some of the other strings they are working on. This string has already pulled in one Guilty plea, leaving Mueller to more new ones.

BTW, Manafort had a surprise when he went into a new bail hearing - Mueller's team had new charge of bank fraud to add to his existing crimes. Rather funny as one of his properties used as collateral for bail was fraudulently obtained. Looks like that crook is going to have bail pulled and will be getting 3 meals and a cot on the Government while awaiting his trial. And it looks like Rick Gates has his attorney negotiating a plea agreement. That opens up a lot of strings of investigations.

And we have learned that Bannon answered every question put to him for 20 hours this week. 20 hours! A lot of information that Trump doesn't want Mueller to have has just been handed to him.

Sadly the Trump lovers will continue to believe what ever he said.

tommy1808

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Ken777 wrote:

With some intermittent "e-mail", "Iran" or "but Hillary" screams inbetween. They like making up stuff after all...

Best regards
Thomas

jetero

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:18 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

With some intermittent "e-mail", "Iran" or "but Hillary" screams inbetween. They like making up stuff after all...

Best regards
Thomas

jetero

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Well he couldn't wait all day . . .

After all this, the message is:

"I won. I still would have won." For those of you who voted for Don because you didn't want an Egoist Criminal Who Compromised National Security for Their Own Gain, looks like you got one anyway.

“Charges Deal Don A Big Win,” written by Michael Goodwin of the @nypost, succinctly states that “the Russians had no impact on the election results.” There was no Collusion with the Trump Campaign. “She lost the old-fashioned way, by being a terrible candidate. Case closed.”

Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein stated at the News Conference: “There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Funny how the Fake News Media doesn’t want to say that the Russian group was formed in 2014, long before my run for President. Maybe they knew I was going to run even though I didn’t know!

The Fake News Media never fails. Hard to ignore this fact from the Vice President of Facebook Ads, Rob Goldman!

“I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal.”
Rob Goldman
Vice President of Facebook Ads

Ken777
Topic Author

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:15 pm

jetero wrote:
Well he couldn't wait all day . . .

After all this, the message is:

Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein stated at the News Conference: “There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

No allegation in that ONE indictment. What about all the others that are being developed, and the new evidence from the current guilty pleas? And Bannon giving 20 hours of evidence? And how many others in the line of fire have their lawyers talking/negotiating with Mueller & Pals? Like Ms Hicks. That now will scare the hell out of Trump.

jetero wrote:

Funny how the Fake News Media doesn’t want to say that the Russian group was formed in 2014, long before my run for President. Maybe they knew I was going to run even though I didn’t know!

The Fake News Media never fails. Hard to ignore this fact from the Vice President of Facebook Ads, Rob Goldman

I believe that Russia has been building a huge file on Trump long before 2014. e is simply the type of guy that you get the evidence for years in case something develops. there is also the rumors of Russia guaranteeing hundreds of millions in commercial loams, and possible money laundering. It will be hard for Mueller to finish before the election in November, but there is plenty of time to file a LOT of indictments.

Jouhou

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
Also, just to plant the idea... You know what would completely muck up Russia's strategy? If the US and Europe were able to make peace with Iran. They've been desperately trying to foil the success of the nuke deal. That appears to be something that scares them.

Oh sure we can all embrace the Koran and call for Israels destruction and make peace! :bomb:

We aren't going to be allies anytime soon, but their youth are well educated and want a country that isn't as closed off. I mean, we could just work towards neutrality with them, in exchange for them not provoking more conflict in the middle east.

B777LRF

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 am

Well, the US influenced heavily in getting Boris Jeltsin (remember him?) elected, and since come-back is fair play, I personally fail to see the problem in Russia returning the favour. Vlad is a shrewd operator, whilst Abu Ivanka Al-Amrika is playing with his toys in a sandbox.

About the last people on earth to complain someone meddled in their elections, would be the US and Russia.

einsteinboricua

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Now it's Obama's (and the Democrats') fault for not stopping the election meddling that Trump spent months saying never happened...even though McConnell was the one who held up any chance of action in Congress.

Honestly, how do his supporters still not question his mental capacity or integrity?

Dutchy

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:36 pm

B777LRF wrote:
Well, the US influenced heavily in getting Boris Jeltsin (remember him?) elected, and since come-back is fair play, I personally fail to see the problem in Russia returning the favour. Vlad is a shrewd operator, whilst Abu Ivanka Al-Amrika is playing with his toys in a sandbox.

About the last people on earth to complain someone meddled in their elections, would be the US and Russia.

I don't remember, but heck even if the US did, an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind.

jetero

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm

B777LRF wrote:

Your point being ... ?

F*ck it all?

That’s the spirit!

Dutchy

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Now it's Obama's (and the Democrats') fault for not stopping the election meddling that Trump spent months saying never happened...even though McConnell was the one who held up any chance of action in Congress.

Honestly, how do his supporters still not question his mental capacity or integrity?

What do you expect form a guy whom post this at Twitter:

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable," Trump said in a Tweet shortly after 11 p.m.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!" the president said on Twitter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... me-n849121

Begs the question, how would mr. Trump like to be remembered as president? Or better question how will he be remembered?

jetero

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:06 pm

Dutchy wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

What do you expect form a guy whom post this at Twitter:

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable," Trump said in a Tweet shortly after 11 p.m.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!" the president said on Twitter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... me-n849121

Begs the question, how would mr. Trump like to be remembered as president? Or better question how will he be remembered?

Well he nailed down the Most Odious President Award from the moment he put his hand on the Bible, but that’s not going to stop him from aiming for the Most Odious Human Being Award. (His only serious competition coming from the pool (swamp?) of his shameless apologists/supporters. I think I shall start calling them Trump Fluffers. Sounds apropos to me.)

#MAGA

B777LRF

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:59 am

jetero wrote:
Your point being ... ?

F*ck it all?

That’s the spirit!

My point is in the post: About the last people on earth to complain someone meddled in their elections, would be the US and Russia.

I'm far from condoning meddling in someone else's election, merely pointing out the hypocrisy in play here. So if the US messed in a Russian election, they can hardly start crying when said country returns the favour, at least not without a severely bad taste in the mouth.

Jouhou

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 am

B777LRF wrote:
jetero wrote:
Your point being ... ?

F*ck it all?

That’s the spirit!

My point is in the post: About the last people on earth to complain someone meddled in their elections, would be the US and Russia.

I'm far from condoning meddling in someone else's election, merely pointing out the hypocrisy in play here. So if the US messed in a Russian election, they can hardly start crying when said country returns the favour, at least not without a severely bad taste in the mouth.

Yeah pointing out the hypocrisy has been the angle Russian agitprop has been taking. Just because we've done wrong doesn't mean we should lay down and let ourselves be destroyed. That's absurd.

Flighty

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:23 pm

They still haven't established notability, newsworthiness, context, due weight. Basic journalistic duties.

"A few Russians meddled in US politics" And? Was 2016 different from 2008, 1992 or 1972? If so, how?

Is their meddling different from what we do to France, or Israel and Mexico do to us? If so, how?

Did it affect the election? (no) If not, why are we talking about it? Who made the editorial decision?

This is all a puppet show; always has been, always will be. The reality is that billionaires are fighting each other and one thing billionaires absolutely disdain is democracy.

Jouhou

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Flighty wrote:
They still haven't established notability, newsworthiness, context, due weight. Basic journalistic duties.

"A few Russians meddled in US politics" And? Was 2016 different from 2008, 1992 or 1972? If so, how?

Is their meddling different from what we do to France, or Israel and Mexico do to us? If so, how?

Did it affect the election? (no) If not, why are we talking about it? Who made the editorial decision?

This is all a puppet show; always has been, always will be. The reality is that billionaires are fighting each other and one thing billionaires absolutely disdain is democracy.

Where are you from? 2014-2016 it wasn't possible to go to an American comments section without running into these russian trolls, who frustratingly fooled a lot of people. More than anything, I lost faith in the intelligence of others.

jetero

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Flighty wrote:

Hey Flighty (appropriate name, BTW), you do realize the media isn't the one who indicted the Russians?

Flighty wrote:
This is all a puppet show; always has been, always will be.

It will forever be a puppet show as long as a large group of Americans, yourself included, keep your head two feet under, increasingly choking on sand as you attempt to rationalize and make excuses for whatever is politically expedient for you. Since you have apparently already decided that there is no set of facts that will change your opinion, it is, indeed, a puppet show.

casinterest

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Flighty wrote:

Try reading the actual warrants and some real news sites. Many of the memes and misinformation were spread all over the internet including facebook, and Fox News(Russian Pravda).

Flighty

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 am

Yeah I realize that Russia endeavors to control the US and the world. As does Mexico. As does Chad. As does Israel. As does the USA in return toward each and every country. I’ve read some good books on it, mostly dating from the 1950s-70s.

It’s a neat story, but I think the feigned surprise is a little bit much. This is actually about insinuating that Hillary won, or would have won. Loosely insinuating. It drives the narrative that democracy is broken, so we should never let people vote again. Only the votes for our candidate are legitimate. Other votes are the result of hypnosis. Cool,bro

Jouhou

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:59 am

No one cares about hillary! Jesus.

seb146

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 am

I find it interesting that those who demand they are patriots are defending Russia. "Well, the United States interfered in other country's elections, so Russia doing it to us, that is okay" or similar statements. If you love Russia so much, live there! You all were warned that Russia was hacking our elections and now you defend them? You have NO RIGHT to call yourselves Americans or patriots or lovers of democracy and freedom. None. Leave MY country. The sooner the better!

seb146

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:35 am

Flighty wrote:
Yeah I realize that Russia endeavors to control the US and the world. As does Mexico. As does Chad. As does Israel. As does the USA in return toward each and every country. I’ve read some good books on it, mostly dating from the 1950s-70s.

It’s a neat story, but I think the feigned surprise is a little bit much. This is actually about insinuating that Hillary won, or would have won. Loosely insinuating. It drives the narrative that democracy is broken, so we should never let people vote again. Only the votes for our candidate are legitimate. Other votes are the result of hypnosis. Cool,bro

Who ever said that "we should never let people vote again?" People have been calling for an end to the electoral college for a very long time. People have been calling for a true democracy for a very long time. If we had a true democracy, Democrats and moderate Republicans would be in charge. Righties do not want that. They want a one party system where the far right controls all.

tommy1808

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:22 am

seb146 wrote:
I find it interesting that those who demand they are patriots are defending Russia. "Well, the United States interfered in other country's elections, so Russia doing it to us, that is okay"

Well, i guess that means that each and every country that ever got bombed by the United States could bomb the US as well..... "Well, the United States bombed other country's, so fill name in here doing it to us, that is okay."

Well, this this administrations policy's against the sick and such it is probably a more efficient way of killing Americans than bombing, unless you use nukes. And i guess as long as mostly "undesirables" get killed, that is just peachy with those same "patriots".

best regrads
Thomas

Francoflier

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Trump's later twitter tirade shows his desperation to get rid of that investigation as it hangs over his head like a sword of Damocles.

He's flailing about, trying, as usual, to deflect the blame onto anyone other than himself as the evidence mounts.

One glaring omission in his latest rhetoric: Russia and Putin...
Still no word from him about how he plans to protect America from further Russian political trolling, still no word on passing those sanctions endorsed by the entire government, still no accusations aimed at Putin or those now openly found guilty of meddling.

When does the cognitive dissonance becomes too great for a Trump supporter's brain to absorb? Can it even, at this stage?

Flighty wrote:
Only the votes for our candidate are legitimate.

Like when Trump alleged that several million people illegitimately voted for Hillary and that it was the reason he lost the popular vote?
He even set up a quixotic committee to investigate this inexistent fraud, which turned out to be an excuse to try and create a detailed voter database, remember?
:scratchchin:
Last edited by Francoflier on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetero

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Flighty wrote:
It drives the narrative that democracy is broken, so we should never let people vote again.

Um yeah, that's it, exactly.

You righties are a strange bunch, to put it mildly.

tommy1808

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 pm

jetero wrote:
Flighty wrote:
It drives the narrative that democracy is broken, so we should never let people vote again.

mmm... aren´t they the ones insisting the the US ain´t a democracy in the first place?

best regards
Thomas

jetero

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
jetero wrote:
Flighty wrote:

mmm... aren´t they the ones insisting the the US ain´t a democracy in the first place?

best regards
Thomas

The rest of the country gets to live out their paranoid delusions and pay for their penchant for conspiracy theories.

casinterest

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Trump's continued "Blame everyone else but me " attitude is so cowardly and non presidential.

Today he took his marching orders once again from the Russian Pravda backed (Fox&friends) and blamed Obama.
Such a huge coward we have in the White House.

WIederling

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Jouhou wrote:
Where are you from? 2014-2016 it wasn't possible to go to an American comments section without running into these russian trolls, who frustratingly fooled a lot of people. More than anything, I lost faith in the intelligence of others.

So this shows much more preparation on the US side than previously thought.

With all the tagging as "Russian Troll" of people with a honest, reasonable but diverting from media narrative opinion
in the last two years....
I don't think the Russian government has enough money to pay all these alleged trolls.

So this is the replacement for the dulled defamation tool "conspiracy theory" .

jetero

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

The latest indictment in the "witch hunt."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 6af23ca630

Bracing for the spurious chants from the Chorus of Trump Fluffers:

-If Mueller had anything on Trump he would've charged him by now (I suppose that was Alex Van der Zwaan's attitude last week)

-They don't have any real charges so the only thing they can charge people with is lying to the FBI

Oh, and this new verse that seems to be percolating:

-Well the U.S. did it before, so I don't know what we have to complain about

And a background chant from our pal Flighty above:

-Chad is also trying to disrupt our elections (but probably on behalf of Obama, eh?!)

jetero

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 pm

WIederling wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

With all the tagging as "Russian Troll" of people with a honest, reasonable but diverting from media narrative opinion
I don't think the Russian government has enough money to pay all these alleged trolls.

Can anyone provide a translation of the above?! (Does anyone, perchance, speak Pidgin Russian Troll English?)

Jouhou

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

2014 Russian troll: hello, I am american. Russia no invade ukraine. Ukraine just love Russia and wants to join russia. -screenname usapatriotstarsandstripes

seb146

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 pm

jetero wrote:
WIederling wrote:
Jouhou wrote:

Can anyone provide a translation of the above?! (Does anyone, perchance, speak Pidgin Russian Troll English?)

There are departments of cyber security headed by governments and private entities. If a government wants to hack into another country and support some random candidate through internet memes and trolls, it can be done. When reading posts here, I often look at the date the user joined. If it is in the past two years, I think they might be a troll. They could be legit but, when all this Russia meddling began during the campaign, I had my doubts.

Jouhou

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm

It helps not writing in broken English with eastern European grammar and a weird fondness for Russia and putin.

jetero

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Jouhou wrote:
It helps not writing in broken English with eastern European grammar and a weird fondness for Russia and putin.

Gotta love my countrymen who happily enable and promote it. "It may have been the Russians, but I agree with them!"

DIRECTFLT

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:48 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Ken777 wrote:
Jbut the clarity of evidence will make it hard for Trump to deny

Since when is Trump stopped by something as superficial as evidence and facts?

Here are the facts.

13 guys from Russia came here. Set up some social media and posted negative things about Hillary. Trump was never aware and was never contacted. In fact low level campaign were and did not know what was going on.

So by watching the presser today it painfully clear Trump or his campaign had no knowledge and had no involvement. Nor did any of this really change anything.

So with these facts I don't see any indictment of Trump or anyone involved with him. So I am not sure why this is being stroked in the media (actually I do) but this whole witch hunt which was designed to impeach and remove a president that the left loathes and now has fallen flat on his face.

CCGPV wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
I also believe the DOJ did this now because it just broke that someone called the FBI and warned them last month about the Florida shooter and they did NOTHING. Not even a phone call to the school or local law enforcement. That is a major league blunder and could have saved some lives. Which will knock the shooting out of the news cycle.

I get why people are asking but what were they supposed to do? Its not like they can just arrest someone for being a creep or because someone said they made a threat.

No but a simple phone call to the school and or local police could have made a difference and is the right thing to do once this info is received.

Still no Trump, or Trump Campaign collusion with the Russians...

Trump is fixated with MAGA.

The opposition is fixated on Russia.

DIRECTFLT

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 am

casinterest wrote:
Trump's continued "Blame everyone else but me " attitude is so cowardly and non presidential.

Today he took his marching orders once again from the Russian Pravda backed (Fox&friends) and blamed Obama.

Obviously, "name-callers" have lost, and it's all they've got. So sad, really.

jetero

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:

C'mon DF, don't pass up an opportunity to fluff your hero . . . The Name-Caller-In-Chief is in the Oval Office! And he won fair-and-square! :thumbsup:

DIRECTFLT

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:03 am

jetero wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:

C'mon DF, don't pass up an opportunity to fluff your hero . . . The Name-Caller-In-Chief is in the Oval Office! And he won fair-and-square! :thumbsup:

But.... That's his Job !!!! :yes:

Francoflier

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:15 am

Mueller's found yet another piece of the puzzle:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43131795

A Dutch lawyer working for a US firm, married to the daughter of a Russian oligarch, who has apparently lied to the FBI and failed to produce documents to them regarding their investigation into Russian activities in the US and Ukraine.
This appears to be an offshoot of their snooping into Gates' and Manafort's involvement...

They sure are uncovering a whole load of people with 'interesting' ties to Russia who seem to not be particularly interested in divulging their business with them...

tommy1808

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:13 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
[But.... That's his Job !!!! :yes:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

no ... .somehow there really no name calling in his job description .....

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:19 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

you do know that Mueller doesn´t have the power to disclose anything about his investigation, right? As long as Rosenstein, a Trump appointee and affirmed by the GOP led Senate, doesn´t exonerate Trump, collusion is obviously still the subject of the investigation and if Trump wasn´t guilty, that should be pretty clear by now.... logic dictate Mueller hasn´t fund any grounds to discount Trumps involvement.

best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:28 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

you do know that Mueller doesn´t have the power to disclose anything about his investigation, right?
best regards
Thomas

Really.... I've gotten the impression, from someone, that these FBI types in charge, are known to leak information, unofficially...

tommy1808

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Really.... I've gotten the impression, from someone, that these FBI types in charge, are known to leak information, unofficially...

and what leakes where those? Indictments are no leaks... and if there are leaks from the council itself, it would be used in zero seconds flat to shut down the investigation.

best regards
Thomas

jetero

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:32 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

you do know that Mueller doesn´t have the power to disclose anything about his investigation, right?
best regards
Thomas

They're only following the example set by the White House!

God some mornings I wake up and I think, "You know what? Maybe we should just do it away with the judiciary entirely."

casinterest

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:13 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:

How have they lost? They are clearly winning according to Trump's continued use of the method. Or are you calling Trump a loser? If so congrats on finally realizing what a loser and coward he is.

WarRI1

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:25 pm

I do not have time to look it up just now, but has anyone seen the reported uptick of Russian media use in the US? Gee, I wonder why? Of course I probably saw it on fake news. Everything out of anyone's mouth but tRump is of course fake news. I wonder where the White House mouthpiece gets her info from?

casinterest

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:25 pm

"Cry-Baby" Trump has reared his head today, and is upset that the Investigation occurring during his tenure has turned up evidence of Russia handing him the election and feeding false information to his sycophant followers occurred leading up to his election. He wants to blame Obama for not having a time machine to have the evidence back in 2016.

"Cry-Baby" Trump just wants to blame everyone except himself and his team. Trump offers no remedies, and no investigation into what went wrong in his team and messaging. . Such a poor leader. The worst really.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/21/trump-a ... probe.html

"Cry Baby" Trump and his followers need to spread the following far and wide within thier blind lemming groups. Trump is a Liar or Brain Dead.

"But former President Barack Obama also personally warned Russian President Vladimir Putin against election meddling in September 2016, The New York Times reported. On Oct. 7 — the day the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape of Trump describing sexual assault was released — the Obama administration publicly accused Russia of hacking emails from members of the Democratic National Committee.

And before he left office, Obama imposed sanctions on Russia specifically in response to that country's efforts to influence the election.

In a tweet on Tuesday, Trump said he has "been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts." But the Trump administration declined an opportunity to impose penalties against Russia after a new law calling for sanctions passed with overwhelming bipartisan support."

jetero

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:34 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

and what leakes where those? Indictments are no leaks... and if there are leaks from the council itself, it would be used in zero seconds flat to shut down the investigation.

best regards
Thomas

Maybe DF is this Trump Fluffer Supreme.

People have lost their minds if they believe this sh*t!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 3862678137

jetero

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 pm

casinterest wrote:
"Cry-Baby" Trump has reared his head today, and is upset that the Investigation occurring during his tenure has turned up evidence of Russia handing him the election and feeding false information to his sycophant followers occurred leading up to his election. He wants to blame Obama for not having a time machine to have the evidence back in 2016.

His choir of Fluffers will no doubt turn this into a resounding chorus!