Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Bristol Palin is single and ready to mingle!

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

You know what that means! Abstinence only warrior is going to be pregnant again any day now. #praiseHim

http://people.com/politics/bristol-pali ... ota-meyer/

NIKV69

Re: Bristol Palin is single and ready to mingle!

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Nice she is such a cutie!

coolian2

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Seems too old for most evangelical conservatives

Ken777

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Nice she is such a cutie!

Since she's available you might have a chance. Mom is probably looking around for the next sucker.

seb146

Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:17 am

Family values! One man, one woman!

Other than that, who cares?

CCGPV

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:04 am

Making fun of the disintegration of a family and the pain its going to cause little children in the years to come.

Top notch quality posting guys! Score one for your team! YEAH!

luckyone

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:12 am

CCGPV wrote:
Making fun of the disintegration of a family and the pain its going to cause little children in the years to come.

You are aware she’s a spokesperson for narrowly-defined and laughably hypocritical “family values,” and how much pain she’s indirectly tried to inflict on people who don’t align with the views of the people paying her? You’re also aware this little twit, who’s one good coat of makeup away from the trailer park, had the gall to tell people she didn’t need a lecture after she was knocked up for the second time? I’m sure you’re aware of all of that...

CCGPV

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:25 am

luckyone wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

You are aware she’s a spokesperson for narrowly-defined and laughably hypocritical “family values,” and how much pain she’s indirectly tried to inflict on people who don’t align with the views of the people paying her? You’re also aware this little twit, who’s one good coat of makeup away from the trailer park, had the gall to tell people she didn’t need a lecture after she was knocked up for the second time? I’m sure you’re aware of all of that...

Yes. I am.

Its still gross. I was referring to the gleeful nature of people happy these kids are going to be messed up from this.

jetero

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 am

CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Yes. I am.

Its still gross. I was referring to the gleeful nature of people happy these kids are going to be messed up from this.

Ah they were sure to be messed up to begin with. Be sure to add them to your prayer list.

MSPbrandon

Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 am

Boy, she's a real winner, I bet all the guys are falling head over heel for her

DLFREEBIRD

Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:18 am

has anybody seen her blog? she a far right wing nut that sees everything through her mommy's eyes.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/

luckyone

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:17 pm

CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Yes. I am.

The deck was stacked against her kids from the startwhat with their cheap hack of a mother who made her living riding the coattails their barking moonbat of a grandmother. The Palins are hypocritical, shock jock hacks that have sold their family for cash. I don’t have a lot of sympathy for people who do that, even when it does blow up in their face.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:54 pm

CCGPV wrote:
luckyone wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

Yes. I am.

I feel sorry for the kids but clearly they have next to zero hope in a Palin household. There's no "score one" for our team when the "team" of traditional values has zero self awareness--it's like reasoning with a lead poisoned pigeon. But there is schadenfreude which is small consolation!

luckyone wrote:
The deck was stacked against her kids from the startwhat with their cheap hack of a mother who made her living riding the coattails their barking moonbat of a grandmother. The Palins are hypocritical, shock jock hacks that have sold their family for cash. I don’t have a lot of sympathy for people who do that, even when it does blow up in their face.

:checkmark:

Route66

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 pm

High quality gossip! Straight from People Magazine! This is some quaality internet!

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Route66 wrote:
High quality gossip! Straight from People Magazine! This is some quaality internet!

Where else do you expect to find news on moralizing trailer trash with zero self awareness? Besides Fox News or CBN... :rotfl:

CCGPV

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Route66 wrote:

Where else do you expect to find news on moralizing trailer trash with zero self awareness? Besides Fox News or CBN... :rotfl:

How much do you want to bed nobody would be talking about a family if they were black. Watermelon and fatherless household jokes?? No way! That's racist! But making fun of rednecks and using all the stereotypes is fair game.

luckyone

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:40 pm

CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Route66 wrote:

How much do you want to bed nobody would be talking about a family if they were black. Watermelon and fatherless household jokes?? No way! That's racist! But making fun of rednecks and using all the stereotypes is fair game.

1. First sign of a lost argument, change the subject and point out someone else’s shortcomings. How about you hold Ms. Palin to the same standard you do a single black mother with multiple baby daddies? I certainly do. Lack of insight is not limited by one’s race or political persuasion.
2. When individuals are taking money for lobbying family values they place themselves at a higher standard. If they are black then they would be open to the same criticism. You seem to keep missing how much hypocrisy these people live in and how much pain they’ve caused others. So yeah a few people who’ve been in their crosshairs are voicing how rich the irony is
3. I, for one, have called this family trailer trash in makeup for years. This is just further affirmation that they are cheap hacks.

jetero

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:55 pm

CCGPV wrote:
Watermelon and fatherless household jokes??

Watermelons?! Where did those come from?!

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm

CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Route66 wrote:

Are you joking? That’s the right’s favorite pastime. I guarantee you right now they’re countering mass shooting arguments with “what about black people in Chicago?” Milo’s claim to fame was calling a black woman a gorilla. BenShapiro makes a living off being triggered by anything and everything black people do. But most importantly, there isn’t a “black” equivalent to the Palins—a family and ideology so morally bankrupt and simultaneously transparently hypocritical that it defies explanation, so the comparison is moot.

CCGPV

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:34 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Are you joking? That’s the right’s favorite pastime. I guarantee you right now they’re countering mass shooting arguments with “what about black people in Chicago?” Milo’s claim to fame was calling a black woman a gorilla. BenShapiro makes a living off being triggered by anything and everything black people do. But most importantly, there isn’t a “black” equivalent to the Palins—a family and ideology so morally bankrupt and simultaneously transparently hypocritical that it defies explanation, so the comparison is moot.

Not really. Gleefully celebrating things like that aren't something positive any side should do. I hate everything the Palins stand for but I'm not going to stoop to the level of hating them or celebrating their downfalls. It just makes the polarization worse and does nothing to change things. But hey, if you want to be part of the problem go for it.

CCGPV

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:38 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I'm just pointing out the hypocracy of people here. Using stereotypes, slurs, and language that would cause outrage or bans is find as long as they are "redneck white people."

Using the same types of language and general stereotypes towards a black person or an Asian person here would result in a ban. But the Palins (or southerners or religious white people) are fair game.

jetero

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:41 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I'm just pointing out the hypocracy of people here. Using stereotypes, slurs, and language that would cause outrage or bans is find as long as they are "redneck white people."

Using the same types of language and general stereotypes towards a black person or an Asian person here would result in a ban. But the Palins (or southerners or religious white people) are fair game.

Fair game=anyone who tries to legislate my life because they think they know God and being twice-divorced with a former husband who posed for Playgirl. Most of those happen to be in the demographic you describe. Very few of them eat watermelons.

CCGPV

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:13 pm

jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:

Fair game=anyone who tries to legislate my life because they think they know God and being twice-divorced with a former husband who posed for Playgirl. Most of those happen to be in the demographic you describe. Very few of them eat watermelons.

You do whatever makes you happy.

MaverickM11
Topic Author

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:23 pm

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

What 'hypocracy [sic]'? You're the one that brought race into it. They're not trash because they're white. They're trash because they're garbage people, and ultimately everything they've done, including their religion, is a choice, unlike skin color.

Revelation

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:51 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Bristol Palin is single and ready to minge!

Fixed it for ya!

(I know, I know, I should be ashamed...)

seb146

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:55 am

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

You do whatever makes you happy.

I am guessing you voted for tRump. I say this because you don't care how many men Bristol sleeps with but God forbid two men should buy a cake for a party, right? You people scream and cry about family values but will gleefully vote for and support a man who has how many children by three different women and brags about cheating on all of them but the LGBTQ+ community need to be demonized. You people scream about marriage being sacred but hate the two term president who has one wife and two daughters by her and no other baggage. Because you people are hypocrites.

If Bristol were not so "loud and proud" about her hatred of Americans, no one would care. But, because she demands "family values" and hates LGBTQ+ is why people call her (and you all) hypocrites.

Kiwirob

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:34 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
has anybody seen her blog? she a far right wing nut that sees everything through her mommy's eyes.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/

But all that doesn’t matter if all you want to do is introduce her to your dick!

DIRECTFLT

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 am

Bristol would probably have turned out better if only she could have interned with the great Harvey Weinstein !!!

Maybe Bristol should try for an Investment Banker... I hear they're hot!!

DIRECTFLT

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Bristol would probably have turned out better if only she could have interned with the great Harvey Weinstein !!!

Maybe Bristol should try for an Investment Banker... I hear they're hot!!!

cledaybuck

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 pm

CCGPV wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Route66 wrote:

No one on the right makes fun of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, right?