wingman
Topic Author

120 Minutes of Trump Mayhem

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm

This article is too much of a gem to be buried in the Trump's Unfitness thread. First, it settles the question once and for all..he is beyond unfit mentally, and second, what you'll read here is some of the funniest and scariest shit in the annals of Presidential history. It starts with Trump Time and a tweet resulting from his Fox News daily "intelligence" briefing, which then results in complete GOP confusion as the FISA vote nears, and then a sigh of relief as behind the scenes the President's advisors and key members of Congress explain to Trump what FISA is and why the GOP (and many Democrats) are about to vote to extend it. I'm pretty sure if you saw an x-ray of it, the inside of Trump's head would look like random bblobs of oatmeal and assorted vegetable bits connected by arcing Kapton wires. Nukulur war could happen at any moment so I say make love every chance you get and don't worry about cholesterol.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... e92f125fe4

wingman
Topic Author

Re: 120 Minutes of Trump Mayhem

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:46 pm

wingman wrote:
This article is too much of a gem to be buried in the Trump's Unfitness thread. First, it settles the question once and for all..he is beyond unfit mentally, and second, what you'll read here is some of the funniest and scariest shit in the annals of Presidential history. It starts with Trump Time and a tweet resulting from his Fox News daily "intelligence" briefing, which then results in complete GOP confusion as the FISA vote nears, and then a sigh of relief as behind the scenes the President's advisors and key members of Congress explain to Trump what FISA is and why the GOP (and many Democrats) are about to vote to extend it. I'm pretty sure if you saw an x-ray of it, the inside of Trump's head would look like random blobs of oatmeal and assorted vegetable bits connected by arcing Kapton wires. Nukulur war could happen at any moment so I say make love every chance you get and don't worry about cholesterol.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... e92f125fe4

casinterest

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:40 pm

It just shows that Trump is not at all there mentally for these issues. It doesn't help when he watches the biased and fake Fox@Friends in the morning.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

bgm

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 pm

We've unfortunately been subjected to Trump mayhem for way more than 120 minutes....
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin