Ken777
Topic Author

Flynn Pleads Guilty - Lock Him Up!

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to the FBI
on contacts with Russian ambassador.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and court records indicate he was acting under instructions from senior Trump transition officials in his dealings with the diplomat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f935184f10

This is a WaPo link but most non-fake news media outlets will have the story.

tommy1808

Re: Flynn Pleads Guilty - Lock Him Up!

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:23 pm

ABC News reports, “Michael Flynn promised ‘full cooperation to the Mueller team’ and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump ‘directed him to make contact with the Russians.’ ” That could be direct testimony implicating the president of campaign collusion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... baf77fec92

Öhm? So much for rogue agent...

Best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D

OA412

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 pm

All this winning is exhausting. :roll: You have to love this news. Earlier this year, after Flynn was fired, reports in the press repeatedly indicated Trump was upset he'd been advised to fire Flynn. Trump was certain he should have supported his close friend and loyal supporter. Fast forward 11 month, and that loyal supporter is prepared to testify against him. Slimy people have a way of turning against you when their ass is on the line.

It's also funny given the NPR report I listened to just the other day. Apparently Trump spent Thanksgiving among the bootlickers at Mar-a-Lago, being regaled with stories of how great he is. At the same time, he was telling members that he was certain the investigation would soon be over, likely by the end of the year, and that nothing would come of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Thunderboltdrgn

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Some more from NYT https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/p ... tions.html

WASHINGTON — Since it first emerged that Michael T. Flynn had repeated phone conversations last December with
Russia’s ambassador to the United States, one of the most significant unanswered questions has been what transition team officials and
Donald J. Trump, then the president-elect, knew about the calls.

The documents made public on Friday show that the transition team knew that Mr. Flynn was going to be discussing sanctions
with the then ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, and raise new questions about what President-elect Trump knew about the conversations.
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente

Ken777
Topic Author

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 pm

The Guilty plea is, in itself, interesting. While there were probably several other charges the FBI selected the Lying charge. That is a very clear WARNING to others that they should not lie to the FB I.

NBC has confirmed that one "very senior member" for one call was Trump's son-in-law, Kushner. If Kushner has a choice of lying to the FBI or dumping his father -in-law (and his brother-in-laws) to the FBI that would be explosive. Regardless Kushner's marriage is heading to stormy weather.

The other interesting "very senior member" who might be involved is is AG Sessions. He has. refused to make any statement involving Trump in the Congressional hearings, but he can be directed to respond by Mueller

And then there is the VP.

seahawk

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Just do presidential pardon and be done with it.

OA412

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:51 pm

And in the shock of all shocks, it's now being reported Jared Kushner was the one who ordered Flynn to contact the Russians: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles ... act-russia

I've never been more shocked...
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Tugger

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:04 pm

If what is being said above is accurate I am confident that Trump will be able to state that Flynn is a liar and nothing like this happened. And then of course he will repeat his call for a quick end to the investigation.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

DfwRevolution

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Ken777 wrote:
The Guilty plea is, in itself, interesting. While there were probably several other charges the FBI selected the Lying charge.

As typically happens with special prosecutors, the alleged crime - Russian election collusion - that initiated Mueller's investigation has proven fruitless but we're left with a process crime (perjury) in order to show some results. Flynn should not have perjured himself and he should be punished for it. Flynn's contact with the Russian ambassador was legal and occurred after the election.

Ken777 wrote:
That is a very clear WARNING to others that they should not lie to the FB I.

The warning is that you should never talk to the FBI or the police, ever. Never never never. Your words can only hurt you and never help you. Given enough questioning, prosecutors can always find some statement that was untrue or misleading. That's just human nature. How people like Mike Flynn don't understand that is pretty amazing.

Notice what Hillary Clinton's team did under FBI investigation. Nobody said a word and they all walked.
I have a three post per topic limit. You're welcome to have the last word.

727LOVER

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 pm

seahawk wrote:

Worked well for Nixon :stirthepot:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

jetwet1

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 pm

seahawk wrote:

Please do, that will get the impeachment process rolling pretty quickly.

einsteinboricua

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Here's where it gets even better: Trump can't run away from this guy. The WH put out a statement, spinning Flynn as "an advisor for 25 days and a former Obama official", before saying that the Obama administration actually allowed Flynn to engaged with Kislyak.

seahawk wrote:

Wouldn't that be an admission of guilt? By all means, please do. The impeachment process can begin and the 2018 elections will be a blue wave.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

seb146

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:19 pm

If he plead guilty, does that mean he cut a deal?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

BobPatterson

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:24 pm

seb146 wrote:
If he plead guilty, does that mean he cut a deal?

Almost certainly. With his part of the deal being to talk copiously about many, many things.

Think of him as being the center of a spider web.

Don't forget that Flynn is also trying to protect his son. When Kushner's turn comes he will not be protecting daddy-in-law.

The singing is going to go from solos to full chorale.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.

Ken777
Topic Author

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 pm

DfwRevolution wrote:

As typically happens with special prosecutors, the alleged crime - Russian election collusion - that initiated Mueller's investigation has proven fruitless but we're left with a process crime (perjury) in order to show some results. Flynn should not have perjured himself and he should be punished for it. Flynn's contact with the Russian ambassador was legal and occurred after the election.

Four indictments so far, including the president's "Inner Circle" is far from fruitless and is simply a start of the Special Prosecutor - especially with Kushner being identified.

We also need to remember that Flynn had many other legal risks, from obstruction of justice to his games with Turkey. His lawyer was pretty good at getting a deal with Mueller when Flynn could have looked at a lot of years if all

Your eagerness to try to make this trivial reminds me of the lost hopes of folks in the Nixon White House. While in public you can maintain that position I think you do need to prepare for something far worse. Looks like Flynn's lawyer also got some protection for Flynn's son as well. Flynn had to have a lot of valuable information for Mueller to have signed off on the deal.

einsteinboricua

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
When Kushner's turn comes he will not be protecting daddy-in-law.

Hmm...I don't know. What's to stop Trump from stepping in and issuing a pardon for Kushner taking full blame (i.e. lie to investigators)? I would expect that he will take the downfall. Of course, if Trump doesn't show him loyalty, I could see Kushner turn into a songbird. My guess is that Trump's lack of loyalty towards his own is what prompted Flynn to talk; he knows Trump is setting up distance between them, even after Flynn risked it all for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Kushner or any other official cracked under the same conditions.

My bet is that after Kushner, Sessions will follow. He seems to not recall a lot AND not want to directly answer simple yes or no questions.

"You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide".

ER757

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:54 pm

I can already hear Trump saying there's nothing to see here, Flynn was just a minor player in the campaign and he hardly knew him, just like he tried with the other canary that sang in the first wave of indictments. He's a master of deflection, only this time I think he's in some deep kim-chi. The hounds are sniffing at the door now.

keesje

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 am

I would think everyone who saw his attacks during the elections would recognize this is not a good guy to put in power. Your mother could tell you. Still apparently many people are impressed by this kind of characters / behavior. Scarry stupidity in my opinion. Bring on that IQ exam for voters..
Last edited by keesje on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never mistake motion for action." Ernest Hemingway

DaveFly

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:13 am

I assume Hillary Clinton is sending Flynn her thoughts and prayers!
L1011,DC8,DC9,DC10,MD80/90
A300,A319,320,321,330,340,
CRJ,E135/45/190,
DH8,Avro85,DHBeaver,AstarHelo,F100,ATR42

Goodyear

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:22 am

Obama warned Trump about Flynn. Trump ignored Obama, because of course he did.

stratosphere

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:02 am

Ken777 wrote:

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and court records indicate he was acting under instructions from senior Trump transition officials in his dealings with the diplomat.

Clinton has lied to the FBI as well but she gets a pass as usual

ltbewr

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:19 am

I hope for the deal Flynn made, which while making him a felon will likely mean a few months or no time in jail, that he takes out all up to and including Donald Trump (with Impeachment). Personally I want Flynn and the others to rot in a rat infested basement jail will bread and water for the rest of their lives.
Problems are that Pres. Trump can give Flynn a pardon so killing the deal (unless pending charges in NY State that Trump cannot pardon), at a trial defense attorneys will try to rip Flynn saying if he lied to the FBI than how truthful can he be now and maybe juries won't buy his stories. At the least others he rats on may make deals too so to keep out of jail.
So let's not get our hopes too high and then be disappointed if Flynn's deal is a bust.

stratosphere

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:37 am

ltbewr wrote:
I hope for the deal Flynn made, which while making him a felon will likely mean a few months or no time in jail, that he takes out all up to and including Donald Trump (with Impeachment). Personally I want Flynn and the others to rot in a rat infested basement jail will bread and water for the rest of their lives.
Problems are that Pres. Trump can give Flynn a pardon so killing the deal (unless pending charges in NY State that Trump cannot pardon), at a trial defense attorneys will try to rip Flynn saying if he lied to the FBI than how truthful can he be now and maybe juries won't buy his stories. At the least others he rats on may make deals too so to keep out of jail.
So let's not get our hopes too high and then be disappointed if Flynn's deal is a bust.

Why do you want him to rot in jail cuz he lied to the FBI? Then by all means put him in the slam and don't forget to take Hillary too she also lied to the FBI.

WarRI1

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:54 am

Martha Steward lied to the FBI, she got two years, lock the greedy liar up after he bags Trump or at least Kushner. He could get five years, reduce it to two.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

DIRECTFLT

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:02 am

RE: Flynn actions after the Election

Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

MaverickM11

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 am

DfwRevolution wrote:
Notice what Hillary Clinton's team did under FBI investigation. Nobody said a word and they all walked.

30 years, tens of millions in investigations, and still bupkis on HRC while even klansman Sessions won't take GOP orders to go after HRC. Barely a year and we've got multiple indictments and Flynn singing like a canary.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Francoflier

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:47 am

I think what scared Flynn into singing is that Mueller had gathered some pretty nasty stuff on him but also his son. He seemed to want to protect his son from going to jail, and that's probably part of the deal he stroke with the prosecution.

Blood is thicker than water...
Now let's see if the same applies for the Trumps.
:scratchchin:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

jetero

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:22 am

seahawk wrote:

Yeah, let's have a blanket pardon for Flynn, and then another one (Jared), and then another one (Junior). And then let's have it tested in court if someone can be pardoned before any conviction.

Where are you from seahawk?

jetero

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 am

DfwRevolution wrote:
Ken777 wrote:
The Guilty plea is, in itself, interesting. While there were probably several other charges the FBI selected the Lying charge.

As typically happens with special prosecutors

C'mon, DFW, self-appointed expert in the history of special prosecutors:

1) How many have there been to begin with?

2) How many of those result in a White House employee (nevermind the National Security Advisor) striking a plea deal?

You're a know-nothing apologist IDIOT, with your head in the sand. It's not too late to save yourself from drowning!

DfwRevolution wrote:
the alleged crime - Russian election collusion -

It ain't alleged, North Texas. It's been proven again and again and again and again and again. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks"

Only the willfully blind can't connect the dots.

(And those willfully blind people, ironically, are the same ones who so easily engage in conspiracy theories like Comet Ping Pong and whatever losers Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, or Laura Ingraham dream up every day of the week.)

Grab your blankie, Dallas boy, going to be a wild ride.
Last edited by jetero on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

jetero

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:32 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Go have a nothing burger with your neighbor DFWRevolution and send me the bill. I'll pay for extra cheese.

Maverick611, will you pay for the fancy mustard?

Seb146, will you throw in for some jalapenos?

Einsteinboricua, can we top it off with some bacon?

jetero

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:40 am

stratosphere wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

Why do you want him to rot in jail cuz he lied to the FBI? Then by all means put him in the slam and don't forget to take Hillary too she also lied to the FBI.

What does any of the above have to do with Hillary? I thought you guys were a "rule of law" bunch and only interested in "justice."

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

bgm

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:42 am

[twoid][/twoid]
DIRECTFLT wrote:

You’re right, this whole scandal is DELICIOUS to watch, better than any burger. Bet there are some seriously sweaty collars in the White House right now.

Oh Karma, you never fail. Let the real fun begin!
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin

bgm

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:44 am

jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

What does any of the above have to do with Hillary? I thought you guys were a "rule of law" bunch and only interested in "justice."

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

They make me sick, too. They’re hypocritical ^##%$* who put their party blindly before country. They’re a disgrace.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin

jetero

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 am

bgm wrote:
[twoid][/twoid]
DIRECTFLT wrote:

You’re right, this whole scandal is DELICIOUS to watch, better than any burger. Bet there are some seriously sweaty collars in the White House right now.

Oh Karma, you never fail. Let the real fun begin!

DIRECTFLT, DFWRevolution, please PM me your size and address so I can send you an official Nothing Burger shirt. I’ll throw in a pet rock, too. And a tin can for you to shoot at with your semiautomatic in your back yard to relieve your stress about being a fool.

Except I don’t think you feel that way, you both know the guy is an inept fraud, but at the same time you both you have a “take no prisoners” approach. Trump is a means to an end for you guys (which I will never understand). Winning? Yeah, what a joke. You only win by undoing the U.S. Why not move to Venezuela so you can fast forward 40 years from now?

#YoureTheProblemA*sHole
Last edited by jetero on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

jetero

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:54 am

bgm wrote:
jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

They make me sick, too. They’re hypocritical ^##%$* who put their party blindly before country. They’re a disgrace.

Amen sister!

ER757

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

stratosphere wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

I was wondering how long until the "but Clinton" defense would pop up - you never disappoint. Maybe when the investigation gets to Jared and Donnie, they and Hillary can book adjacent rooms in the Big House. Would it make you happy if they ALL went down?

DfwRevolution

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Ken777 wrote:
DfwRevolution wrote:

Four indictments so far, including the president's "Inner Circle" is far from fruitless and is simply a start of the Special Prosecutor - especially with Kushner being identified.

We also need to remember that Flynn had many other legal risks, from obstruction of justice to his games with Turkey. His lawyer was pretty good at getting a deal with Mueller when Flynn could have looked at a lot of years if all

Your eagerness to try to make this trivial reminds me of the lost hopes of folks in the Nixon White House. While in public you can maintain that position I think you do need to prepare for something far worse. Looks like Flynn's lawyer also got some protection for Flynn's son as well. Flynn had to have a lot of valuable information for Mueller to have signed off on the deal.

You appear eager for this to bring down the entire Trump administration.

I have no dog in this hunt. I'm simply observing that the indictments so far pale in comparison to the alleged "crime of the century" that prompted this special counsel investigation. We've seen no evidence that the Trump campaign was coordinating with the Russian government to influence the election.

Could more serious charges be pending? It's possible. Could this just be another underwhelming "Fitzmas?" It's equally possible.

WarRI1 wrote:
Martha Steward lied to the FBI, she got two years, lock the greedy liar up after he bags Trump or at least Kushner. He could get five years, reduce it to two.

Martha Stewart lied to the SEC, not that it matters. Don't talk to law enforcement. Ever.

MaverickM11 wrote:
DfwRevolution wrote:

30 years, tens of millions in investigations, and still bupkis on HRC while even klansman Sessions won't take GOP orders to go after HRC. Barely a year and we've got multiple indictments and Flynn singing like a canary.

The FBI found that Hillary Clinton mishandled 110 emails containing classified information at the time they were sent or received including 36 Secret, 8 Top Secret, and 7 Top Secret/Special Access communications. That isn't bupkis. That's a felony per the plain text of 18 U.S. Code § 793 (f).

I don't fault Hillary Clinton's team for not talking to the FBI. That's just good legal advice. I do fault the Obama administration for turning a blind eye to conduct that obviously merited prosecution. But as usual, Republicans will police and investigate their own. Democrats will circle-the-wagons.

jetero wrote:
C'mon, DFW, self-appointed expert in the history of special prosecutors:

1) How many have there been to begin with?

There's no reason to be snarky because some of us are old enough to remember the 90s. Ken Starr's special investigation culminated in Bill Clinton's impeachment for perjury. Patrick Fitzgerald's special investigation of the Plame Affair ended with Scooter Libby charged with perjury.

jetero wrote:
2) How many of those result in a White House employee (nevermind the National Security Advisor) striking a plea deal?

I can think of two off the top of my head. CIA Director David Patreaus plead guilty to mishandling classified information in order to avoid more serious chargers. Former National Security Advisor Sandy Berger plead guilty to the same charge also to avoid more serious chargers.

jetero wrote:
You're a know-nothing apologist IDIOT, with your head in the sand

That's just a lucky guess.
I have a three post per topic limit. You're welcome to have the last word.

einsteinboricua

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:04 pm

jetero wrote:
Einsteinboricua, can we top it off with some bacon?

If it doesn't have bacon, it's worthless.

stratosphere wrote:

The "what about Clinton?" defense only serves to prove that your guys are guilty of something. You've gone from full denial to "ok, but what about her?". Keep it going :)

NIKV69

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:30 am

It's getting nutty out there.

Fake news rears it's ugly head once again

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ab ... ng-n825966
tommy1808 wrote:

only about 25% of the US electorate voted for Trump. And i didn´t generalize they are all lunatics or rape supporters. Some may just have been stupid and got honestly dooped.

DIRECTFLT

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:51 am

NIKV69 wrote:

ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Flynn report

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/02/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-flynn-report.html

ABC News announced Saturday that Chief Investigative Correspondent Brian Ross had been suspended for four weeks without pay over a botched "exclusive" about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

During a live "special report" Friday morning, Ross reported that Flynn would testify that Donald Trump had ordered him to make contact with Russians about foreign policy while Trump was still a candidate. The report raised the specter of Trump's impeachment and sent the stock market plummeting.

Friday's fumble was another in a series of black marks for Ross, who has been at ABC News since 1994 after spending nearly two decades at NBC.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

MaverickM11

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:08 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/02/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-flynn-report.html

ABC News announced Saturday that Chief Investigative Correspondent Brian Ross had been suspended for four weeks without pay over a botched "exclusive" about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

During a live "special report" Friday morning, Ross reported that Flynn would testify that Donald Trump had ordered him to make contact with Russians about foreign policy while Trump was still a candidate. The report raised the specter of Trump's impeachment and sent the stock market plummeting.

Friday's fumble was another in a series of black marks for Ross, who has been at ABC News since 1994 after spending nearly two decades at NBC.

Trumpanzees calling out fake news is like their sexual predator in chief calling out Matt Lauer.

DfwRevolution wrote:
The FBI found that Hillary Clinton mishandled 110 emails containing classified information at the time they were sent or received including 36 Secret, 8 Top Secret, and 7 Top Secret/Special Access communications. That isn't bupkis. That's a felony per the plain text of 18 U.S. Code § 793 (f).

Alrighty, why isn't the keebler klansman bringing charges then if it's such a slam dunk?
E pur si muove -Galileo

DIRECTFLT

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Trumpanzees calling out fake news is like their sexual predator in chief calling out Matt Lauer.

DfwRevolution wrote:

Alrighty, why isn't the keebler klansman bringing charges then if it's such a slam dunk?

https://youtu.be/Yxa34DIZ__w

Trump is making America Great Again

TAKE OFF YOUR BLINDERS !!!

bgm

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:00 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

DfwRevolution wrote:

No, he is not making America Great Again. He’s making America SHIT again. As in, 1950s racist, bigoted, xenophobic shit again.

Regarding the blinders you speak of, perhaps it’s YOU who should take your own advice.

You repulse me.

WIederling

Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:21 pm

OA412 wrote:
Slimy people have a way of turning against you when their ass is on the line.

Seen how fast Trump swings his legs when they move the fire closer to his a-cheeks ( or the Chinese answer with a cold stare )?
Murphy is an optimist

DIRECTFLT

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:46 pm

bgm wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

No, he is not making America Great Again. He’s making America SHIT again. As in, 1950s racist, bigoted, xenophobic shit again.

Regarding the blinders you speak of, perhaps it’s YOU who should take your own advice.

You repulse me.

Obviously, your definition of what make America great, and my definition of what makes America great are different.

But I'm not moved by your response.

Dutchy

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:57 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
bgm wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

You repulse me.

Obviously, your definition of what make America great, and my definition of what makes America great are different.

What is your definition?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

MaverickM11

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Dutchy wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
bgm wrote:

You repulse me.

What is your definition?

He just spelled it out:

bgm wrote:
As in, 1950s racist, bigoted, xenophobic

Now with 100% more pedophilia! #blessed
E pur si muove -Galileo

DIRECTFLT

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

What is your definition?

He just spelled it out:

bgm wrote:
As in, 1950s racist, bigoted, xenophobic

Now with 100% more pedophilia! #blessed

No.... that's what You said. And then you attributed what you said to me. This is not a conversation.

A strong economy for working people, a strong defense against the world of Christian haters and Israel Haters, and the Constitution being interpreted as it was written, and not legislating from the bench.

That's part of what will make America great again.

I'm hopeful that will happen.

If you don't like the Constitution the way it was written, you can leave the country, or try to get it changed with an Amendment. But this judicial legislation, that will someday be overturned, you can stick that you know where! :)

seahawk

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:03 am

bgm wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

You repulse me.

Nothing wrong with the 1950ies. Booming Economy, healthy morals in the society, little illegal immigration, freedom and security....

tommy1808

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
A strong economy for working people, a strong defense against the world of Christian haters and Israel Haters, and the Constitution being interpreted as it was written, and not legislating from the bench.

i would suggest treating those mental issues of Trump supporters would be a lot cheaper in the long run that anything else. After all the tend to believe crazy junkies, like with the paid protesters, and such non sense.

The constitution was written by about the most progressive liberals of their time, i am a pretty sure you don´t want it applied as it was written.

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D