Oh, interesting. My post with the analysis of JIT lies about flight MH17 was immediately removed from the forum. Surprisingly democratic!
P.S.Anyone can go and read about why JIT gave out false evidence at the last press conference: http://mh17.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=489&p=16
A lot of posts were deleted because they contained personal attacks, which then led to a lot of referenced post deletions. Surprisingly simple explanation — all you had to do was ask.
There were no personal attacks on anyone in that message. There has been a listing of arguments as to why JIT's performance is a false piece of information, an attempt to fabricate evidence, and a question to Dutchy as to why he is bringing false information here. I recommend that you read Dutchy's posts on this topic in more detail before you thoughtlessly respond to "a large number of complaints." I'm in this thread represent the views of the citizen of Russia on the events - this theme is created by me, and I don't see why I should tolerate insults towards Russia and deliberate lie, designed to put my country in a negative light. Note-I react precisely on false information, not on "negative information." If you under "freedom of speech" to understand the limitation of any objectionable to you opinion, then just say so.
You still don't get it and don't get freedom of speech even though you have been told on many occasions. But I will spell it out once more for you:
- calling someone a liar without evidence = personal attack, you did so in each and every post, you were warned not to do so, yet you continued, then don't be surprised your post got deleted and rightfully so.
- Proof that the JIT uses a false piece of information, proof, not just say it and expect everyone to take your word over the word of an official investigation which checks everything and documents everything and eventually has to prove its case in court. Until you do, I believe the JIT without any doubt and is the missile Russian and thus the Putin regime is neck deep into the murder of 198 Dutchmen and 100 other nationalities. You claim to be 30, not a child, don't be naive and wonder why people don't believe your word. You can't be that naive, you just can't if you are indeed 30.
- Fabricate evidence by the JIT, that is the highest accusation you could make for a prosecutor --> again, evidence please and iron class that the JIT itself deliberately made evidence. If you can't then that is a deliberate act of your side to lie about the JIT, so I am waiting yet again, proof what you are saying.
- Which false information did I bring here? Other than 1 picture, which has been dealt with yet you love to bring up.
- I do not represent any views other than my own, unless you are paid by the Russian government, you can also only speak for yourself, so no you do not represent the views of citizens of Russia, that is just bullocks.
- Should you tolerate insults? No and you should look up the definition of insult, criticism isn't the same as insults. Insults is what you are doing by calling someone a liar without backing it up and than your post got deleted.
- And yet again, which deleberate lies are you talking about? An open invitation to come up with independendly veriviable prove. Proof your big words, not that hard if you are using it, no is it?
- Your country owned the missile that downed MH17, that is a fact, not a negative light. Your country annexed Crimea against international law, that is a fact, not a negative light etc. etc. etc.
- Again, proof it is false information, not just saying it is, proof!
- Freedom of speech isn't the freedom to do these personal attacks. So sorry, you do not have the freedom to do these personal attacks and I will continue to report you if you do.
You do not own this thread and this thread is about Russia, so I will post any information I like about Russia, it is on topic, it has been much better documented than most of the things you say about the west. If you do not like it, I suggest you leave, because you can't deal with the freedom of speech and you continue to go back to your Putin bubble you seem to live in.