Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Will "Crooked Hillary" and her cabal ever go to Jail?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:21 am

Will something come out of this investigation? Will Crooked Hillary and her corrupt cabal ever go to jail? Or will the corrupt Washington elite unite again to keep her safe?

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LOOKS INTO HILLARY CLINTON ROLE IN KREMLIN SCHEME

Hope Bernie Sanders and the independent media continue the good fight for the sake of the American people!

jetwet1

Re: Will "Crooked Hillary" and her cabal ever go to Jail?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 am

With the tens of millions of dollars wasted on repeated investigations and not one charge against her, maybe, just maybe, she isn't "crooked Hilary" and maybe, just maybe, people should move on to you know, running the country ?

to put it a different way, the USNRC, Utah Neclear regulators and 9 federal agencies gave the thumbs up to the deal, so yes, let's look at Hilary oh and of course the $145 million that went to the Clinton foundation, let's just ignore that $141 million of that came from Frank Giuasta, a guy that sould his stake in Uranium One 3 YEARS before the deal was even made.....Yes but please, let's waste more time and money on an issue that means nothing.

Dutchy

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:35 am

jetwet1 wrote:
With the tens of millions of dollars wasted on repeated investigations and not one charge against her, maybe, just maybe, she isn't "crooked Hilary" and maybe, just maybe, people should move on to you know, running the country ?

to put it a different way, the USNRC, Utah Neclear regulators and 9 federal agencies gave the thumbs up to the deal, so yes, let's look at Hilary oh and of course the $145 million that went to the Clinton foundation, let's just ignore that $141 million of that came from Frank Giuasta, a guy that sould his stake in Uranium One 3 YEARS before the deal was even made.....Yes but please, let's waste more time and money on an issue that means nothing.

:checkmark:

Siren

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:58 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Will something come out of this investigation?

No. Nothing will. Because there is nothing to find. Just like there has been nothing to find in the multitude of investigations she has faced for the last 20 years. Whitewater, Benghazi, emails, etc. They're convinced of wrongdoing, but there isn't any.

Will Crooked Hillary and her corrupt cabal ever go to jail?

No. She has done nothing illegal. Meanwhile Don the Con keeps trying to change the topic to try to focus attention away from the fact that his team colluded and conspired with the Russian government to essentially manipulate the election. And it's very possible, and in fact likely that the Russian interference was the difference that put him in power. Don the Con's corrupt cabal should go to prison.

Or will the corrupt Washington elite unite again to keep her safe?

I'm certain they will keep her safe. As they should. She's a fine lady who has done right by this country. Certainly a better Sec State than Mr. Tillerson, and certainly a much better President than Don the Con.

Francoflier

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:08 am

Hillary has been under Republican led investigation for how many years now?

I'm absolutely for her to end up behind bars if anything substantial was ever found... In fact, I'd be glad to see her punished if only half of the sh*t that has been found on Trump and goons was found on her.

Blaming Hillary and starting witch hunts on her sure has been a great diversion tactics for the GOP. And apparently it works.

EstherLouise

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:57 pm

I watched the Sean Hannity show the other night. Man, he is so bloody obsessed with Clinton that his ears are dripping... but maybe that's hair cream. You'd think the Right would have more important stuff to worry about, like planning their next strategy to remain alive as a party.

ual747den

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:55 pm

They have investigated her for years and years and still they find nothing. I think its time that they leave her alone and clean their own house. How can you have Trump as the leader of your party but worry about Hillary!

jetwet1

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:40 pm

EstherLouise wrote:
I watched the Sean Hannity show the other night. Man, he is so bloody obsessed with Clinton that his ears are dripping... but maybe that's hair cream. You'd think the Right would have more important stuff to worry about, like planning their next strategy to remain alive as a party.

No, it's better to getting the viewers looking at a fictional subject than have to face reality.

BTW, I am no fan of HRC, but the right seriously needs to move on.

salttee

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:55 pm

BawliBooch wrote:
Will something come out of this investigation? Will Crooked Hillary and her corrupt cabal ever go to jail? Or will the corrupt Washington elite unite again to keep her safe?
Hope Bernie Sanders and the independent media continue the good fight for the sake of the American people!

I've always thought that your posts don't quite make sense but between your rant yesterday about the US, and this rant on Hillary, it becomes obvious that you aren't really so much an Indian nationalist as I used to think; but it turns out that you are more of a Russian shill. Nobody hates Hillary Clinton more than Vladimir Putin and here you are like a good party loyalist beating the drum for Vladimir.

I wonder how much the American right wingers know that they are doing Putin's dirty work when they repeatedly raise false charges against Hillary.

NIKV69

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:14 am

Two words "Vince Foster"

salttee

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Two words "Vince Foster"
How about it NIKV69, does it bother you to think that you're doing Putin's dirty work? Or have you gone completely over with treasonous Trump?

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:00 am

salttee wrote:
I've always thought that your posts don't quite make sense but between your rant yesterday about the US, and this rant on Hillary, it becomes obvious that you aren't really so much an Indian nationalist as I used to think; but it turns out that you are more of a Russian shill. Nobody hates Hillary Clinton more than Vladimir Putin and here you are like a good party loyalist beating the drum for Vladimir.

First off, I am no nationalist - Indian or otherwise.

Secondly your post proves that Hillary shill's are just as bad as Donnie's shill's. Get their knickers in a twist when their leader is mentioned!

There is a reason I put "Crooked Hillary" in quotes. Has the education system in your country failed so much that you dont get that perspective?

BobPatterson

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:41 am

Oh my, a donnybrook between opposing shills. :-)

I need to start the popcorn popper.

MaverickM11

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:14 am

EstherLouise wrote:

And rabid dog Judge Pirro who was spanked so hard by HRC her husband went to jail--she is so bitter and broken from that defeat she just froths every night like a raccoon that ate too many lead paint chips. You'll never guess who funded her failed campaign and did business with her slime-ball criminal husband!

NIKV69 wrote:
Two words "Vince Foster"

The low IQ yipyapping chihuahuas on Faux News don't even bother talking about that anymore. Maybe you can bring it up at your next flat earth meeting.

MaverickM11

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:10 am

BawliBooch wrote:

Investigation #982,323,789 that is transparently being drummed up to cover up for President sexual predator's latest self induced crisis? Doubtful. The bigger question is 1) why is the GOP so #triggered by what is ultimately an average politician--when they're not busy supporting a pedophile of course--and 2) what the hell are they going to lose their mind over when she is done with politics?

Ken777

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 am

Trump has long listened to his lawyers about defense. The Three D's: Deny ,Delay and Deflect. When Trump was under pressure for grabbing women by their p*****s he went after Clinton with the "Child Sex Ring" in a Pizza House in Brooklyn. That is deflection, Trump's favorite escape when he is under attack.

As for "Crooked Hillary" it is a shame that Clinton. didn't give Trump nicknames. With 6 bankruptcies and a habit of stiffing contractors 30% on their final payment I think "Deadbeat Donald" would be pretty accurate, as opposed to Clinton's nickname. Then, with all his bragging on that bus ride, it's also fair to call him "The Groper"

The GOP spent tens (or hundred's) of billions of dollars over the past 30 or so years with nothing calling for a trial except their own hate. Now Trump is getting investigated and has already bowing to kiss Trump-'s arse to spend more taxpayers money on another deflection.

I just finishing watching the news story on "All The President's Men" (the news story, not the movie) and John Dean was on a bit ago saying "The truth will always come out. It might be by admissions, by testimony, by journalism or by historians. Regardless the truth will come out." That is just as important today das it was during Watergate.

Tugger

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:38 am

BawliBooch wrote:
There is a reason I put "Crooked Hillary" in quotes. Has the education system in your country failed so much that you dont get that perspective?

The quotes do not provide sufficient perspective honestly. They just imply/indicate that you are taking a quote from someone like Trump who coined the phrase, they give no further insight into what you are saying. You know fully inside your mind what you mean, but communicating means phrasing clearly to ensure your point is not lost on someone else who will undoubtedly be reading your statement with different thoughts, different ideas, a different perspective. There is no way about that. I would suggest putting more definitive descriptors in your post or title would help.

I offer this without malice, just what I am seeing. No offense intended.

But regarding the story your are referencing, I posted this in another thread about the echo chamber that many prefer to live in nowadays and how people dislike anything non-aligned or independent view points. There was a recent report on Uranium One by FoxNews' Shepard Smith. Apparently many Fox fans want Shep removed for not being critical of Clinton in his report and appearing to possibly show that the "Uranium One scandal" really isn't and actually doesn't involve her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnsAZzsdI1U
http://video.foxnews.com/v/564642607500 ... show-clips

Tugg

tommy1808

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:46 am

Siren wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

No. Nothing will. Because there is nothing to find. Just like there has been nothing to find in the multitude of investigations she has faced for the last 20 years. Whitewater, Benghazi, emails, etc.

:checkmark:
And of course everything was public before the election, since the DNC hacked mails also contained all her potential weakspots, and how they planned to react to those being exploited.
No bombshells there either, that is why they try to make internal politics subject of a DoJ investigation, that is all they got.
Quite literally the most dishonest candidate was running against the most, not voluntarily, honest candidate ever.

Vest regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Secondly your post proves that Hillary shill's are just as bad as Donnie's shill's. Get their knickers in a twist when their leader is mentioned!

Two things, in the first place you "forgot" your quotes in the opening post, so since you are so keen on pointing out that you know how to use them, I can only deduct that you actually mean it like that. Secondly, I known use of deflection to attack the person, and how do I know you know this, you said it yourself in the Russian thread when you were the subject of such an attack.

This whole thread is a whataboutism by BawliBooch. Look at what he has said in the Russian thread and this is an easy shot here, just start a thread about America and/or Clinton's / Trump and there you go, the Russia thread moves down. Moreover, it has the benefit to paint America as corrupt as Russia, like BawliBooch has argued in the Russia thread. And it works like a charm.

jetwet1

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 am

Ken777 wrote:

I just finishing watching the news story on "All The President's Men" (the news story, not the movie) and John Dean was on a bit ago saying "The truth will always come out. It might be by admissions, by testimony, by journalism or by historians. Regardless the truth will come out." That is just as important today day it was during Watergate.

Off topic for a second, if you haven't seen this, you really should watch it, great documentary, I also would say watch ‘The Presidents’ Gatekeepers’, it will open your eyes just a touch.

incitatus

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:25 am

My friend who is a Trump supporter told me with conviction: Hillary is a witch! He heard it from his friend who worked in the Clinton White House. Her Christmas tree was decorated with voodoo dolls. Even a book has been written about it. It is available on Amazon. Go check. Great reviews!

Witches don't go to jail. They are never prosecuted because they use their evil spells on the courts. The only way to get rid of them is to burn them in a bonfire. Wouldn't Fox News like to broadcast that?

Mortyman

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:54 am

BawliBooch wrote:

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LOOKS INTO HILLARY CLINTON ROLE IN KREMLIN SCHEME

No

a great rebunk of the allegations by non other than Shephard Smith at Fox: ( incredibly there is actually a real journalist at Fox ... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxrUiT6n5ss

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:19 am

Dutchy wrote:
This whole thread is a whataboutism by BawliBooch. Look at what he has said in the Russian thread and this is an easy shot here, just start a thread about America and/or Clinton's / Trump and there you go, the Russia thread moves down. Moreover, it has the benefit to paint America as corrupt as Russia, like BawliBooch has argued in the Russia thread. And it works like a charm.

Aww! Sweet! Instead of discussing the topic at hand, you choose to bring up the possible reasons why someone posted a question about your Beloved Leader! Nice deflection! Surely you cannot make the case that Corruption/Political Lobbying does not happen in the United States? Corporate houses do pay to put their favored people in high places so as to reap the returns of power. It happens everywhere. To say it doesnt happen in the US is taking denial to the next level!

I am sure Hillary is much better than any of her opponents - except perhaps Bernie. So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part? This perceived lack of transparency is actually hurting her prospects.

Her many well-wishers who have funded her politics, from Libya to Saudi Arabia to within the United States have benefitted from her decisions. Is it "whataboutery" to call out some of her decisions made to benefit these benefactors?

There is one US politician we can look up to - Bernie Sanders - who has been transparent throughout his career and most importantly consistent. What was Madam Hillary's stand on Gay Marriage in the 90's again?

BobPatterson

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 am

BawliBooch wrote:
There is one US politician we can look up to - Bernie Sanders - who has been transparent throughout his career and most importantly consistent.

He will be consistently unelectable (for President). A complete waste of time and loss of opportunity.

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:37 am

BobPatterson wrote:
He will be consistently unelectable (for President). A complete waste of time and loss of opportunity.

Thats like a self-fulfilling prophecy put out by Republican & Democrat shills - oh Bernie can never win! Oh he is unelectable! Why waste your vote? And that is how you end up having a presidential contest between BamBam & Chucky Doll!

Bernie makes valid arguments and I think he will make a wonderful president. Lets form our own opinions objectively rather than depending on Faux News or Clinton News Network.

Ken777

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:01 am

BobPatterson wrote:

True, but if the Democrats win the Senate in '18 then he can be given a Chairmanship where he can vocally drive the GIOP nuts in Health, Education and all his other pet programs.

That would be fantastic and he might move the public in the right direction.

zckls04

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:16 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Bernie makes valid arguments and I think he will make a wonderful president.

Bernie won't be President, ever. It's time to let that one go.

Like most of his supporters you're still stuck in the mindset that Clinton's supporters are some kind of personality cult (which is ridiculous, since Clinton's personality is the worst thing about her), rather than ideologically representative of the majority of the Democratic party. Until you address this misconception you're not going to win them over. Bernie didn't lose because of DNC rigging, or name recognition, or any such conspiracy. He lost because not enough people like him or agree with his policies.

The moderate Democrats simply aren't going to vote for Bernie. They didn't in 2016, and they won't in 2020- he is as toxic to them as Clinton is to you. To them he's an unlikable, spiteful, megalomaniac bully, who f*cked up the country on an ego trip. Imagine all the bile you have reserved for Clinton and double it- that's how moderates feel about Bernie.

If you actually care about progressive politics, it's time to find a new name to carry the torch. Somebody who can unite, and who doesn't need to do the Republicans' job for them in order to fight a successful primary campaign.

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 am

zckls04 wrote:

The moderate Democrats simply aren't going to vote for Bernie. They didn't in 2016, and they won't in 2020- he is as toxic to them as Clinton is to you.

Ofcourse Bernie's name is toxic to the old boys Democrat's club in Washington! His politics would derail their gravy train. Hillary's politics keeps it chugging along merrily! There will be resistance from the old boys against the change Bernie will bring.

BobPatterson

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 am

BawliBooch wrote:
zckls04 wrote:

The moderate Democrats simply aren't going to vote for Bernie. They didn't in 2016, and they won't in 2020- he is as toxic to them as Clinton is to you.

Ofcourse Bernie's name is toxic to the old boys Democrat's club in Washington! His politics would derail their gravy train. Hillary's politics keeps it chugging along merrily! There will be resistance from the old boys against the change Bernie will bring.

Bawli, Sanders would win NO Republican votes, and he would also lose the votes of Democrats who think he is to socialist/liberal and divisive. The Democrats can do a lot better with someone like Kamala Harris (not Elizabeth Warren, too strident).

Dutchy

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:06 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Aww! Sweet! Instead of discussing the topic at hand, you choose to bring up the possible reasons why someone posted a question about your Beloved Leader! Nice deflection! Surely you cannot make the case that Corruption/Political Lobbying does not happen in the United States? Corporate houses do pay to put their favored people in high places so as to reap the returns of power. It happens everywhere. To say it doesnt happen in the US is taking denial to the next level!

I am sure Hillary is much better than any of her opponents - except perhaps Bernie. So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part? This perceived lack of transparency is actually hurting her prospects.

Her many well-wishers who have funded her politics, from Libya to Saudi Arabia to within the United States have benefitted from her decisions. Is it "whataboutery" to call out some of her decisions made to benefit these benefactors?

There is one US politician we can look up to - Bernie Sanders - who has been transparent throughout his career and most importantly consistent. What was Madam Hillary's stand on Gay Marriage in the 90's again?

Oh boy, so many things are factually and implicitly wrong with this post.

1A-C. "your Beloved Leader" --> I am not American, so "your" is wrong; "Beloved" --> I would have loved for Sanders to became president; Leader --> she lost, so no leader.
2A-B. "Corruption/Political Lobbying does not happen in the United States"--> "Corruption/Political Lobbying" two totally different things. Corruption is what is going on in countries like Russia (131 out of 176 on the corruption chart), lobbying is trying to influence politicians (in this case), so giving information. Do I think politicians in America get too much money to finance their campaigns, sure, so do something about those laws and do something about the spending for political campaigns? But corruption, no, or please provide some real evidence of that. If you can't then that is just deflection/whataboutism on your part.
3. "Corporate houses do pay to put their favored people in high places so as to reap the returns of power." --> you suggest a direct link, I pay an X amount in order to put XYZ in some position. --> please provide 3 instances of proof of this causal link.
4. " It happens everywhere." Everywhere? Please provide proof of countries who aren't well known for corruption, so Russia as an example doesn't work in this case.
5. "I am sure Hillary is much better than any of her opponents - except perhaps Bernie." So what is your problem and why exactly did you start this thread with that headline? Clickbite?
6A-B. "So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part?" Both, you suggest she has something to become clean aboutand be transparent, so what is it? Be very specific please, otherwise just a nasty suggestion on your part
7A-B. "This perceived lack of transparency is actually hurting her prospects." There you go, "perceived" is the key word here. What is happening in your head, intentionally or not, has nothing to do with facts. Which prospects does she has? What ambition is left for her? Surely not you are suggesting she should run a 3rd time?
8A-B. "Her many well-wishers who have funded her politics, from Libya to Saudi Arabia to within the United States have benefitted from her decisions." Oh boy. Please provide a link that Libya and Saudi Arabia funded her politics. Hint, the Clinton Foundation doesn't count, it has nothing to do with her politics. And you again chose to suggest a causal link without any proof, so please provide it or stay way clear of it.
9. "Is it "whataboutery" to call out some of her decisions made to benefit these benefactors? " Do call out, you don't say anything specific, just suggestions.
10. "There is one US politician we can look up to - Bernie Sanders - who has been transparent throughout his career and most importantly consistent." "we" are you using the royal "we", or otherwise I would suggest you only talk for yourself. And the rest we can agree upon, I respect Bernie Sanders for that and most of the politics for which he stands.
11A-B. "What was Madam Hillary's stand on Gay Marriage in the 90's again?" I don't know and people aren't allowed to change their mind? I do it all the time, if someone has a better argument or something doesn't work, then I change my mind, so what exactly are you trying to imply here?

So 11 points which are factually wrong or just making a suggestion, with subpoints, in such a small piece of text is actually quite impressive, well done.

John Oliver has a piece for you, if you are truly interested in the subject if you are only here to harm and deflect, a.k.a. troll, then you can skip the piece:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

Dutchy

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:33 am

double post

tommy1808

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 am

Dutchy wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:
So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part?

6A-B. "So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part?" Both, you suggest she has something to become clean aboutand be transparent, so what is it? Be very specific please, otherwise just a nasty suggestion on your partI

This one is almost comically funny. With the DNC hack all her weak spots and potential PR counters where all out in the public. That makes her the most transparent candidate that probably ever ran for any political office. There probably is not much left she can be transparent about aside of leaking a video of what she and Bill do in the bedroom.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:35 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:
So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part?

6A-B. "So what stops her from coming clean? Why the lack of transparency on her part?" Both, you suggest she has something to become clean aboutand be transparent, so what is it? Be very specific please, otherwise just a nasty suggestion on your partI

This one is almost comically funny. With the DNC hack all her weak spots and potential PR counters where all out in the public. That makes her the most transparent candidate that probably ever ran for any political office. There probably is not much left she can be transparent about aside of leaking a video of what she and Bill do in the bedroom.

best regards
Thomas

True. And she isn't in running for public office anymore, so totally not interesting.....

Bostrom

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:51 am

incitatus wrote:
My friend who is a Trump supporter told me with conviction: Hillary is a witch! He heard it from his friend who worked in the Clinton White House. Her Christmas tree was decorated with voodoo dolls. Even a book has been written about it. It is available on Amazon. Go check. Great reviews!

Witches don't go to jail. They are never prosecuted because they use their evil spells on the courts. The only way to get rid of them is to burn them in a bonfire. Wouldn't Fox News like to broadcast that?

It's a good thing you don't need a court in witch trials then, a scale and a duck is all that is needed! :duck:

zckls04

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:03 pm

BawliBooch wrote:

Am I part of the old boys club? Are the 17 million other people who voted for Clinton over Bernie? Must be a big club. And where's my gravy train?

What's frustrating is that if the Bernie Bros weren't such a personality cult they'd have a genuine opportunity to capitalize on their 2016 momentum by getting a genuine progressive candidate elected in 2020. The stars are aligned- the sitting President is a useless fool, and the moderate candidates are (so far) mostly the same faces we've seen before.

The problem is that it can't be Bernie himself, and I'm not sure Bernie or his supporters will figure that out until it's too late.

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:07 am

Dutchy wrote:
Hint, the Clinton Foundation doesn't count, it has nothing to do with her politics. And you again chose to suggest a causal link without any proof, so please provide it or stay way clear of it.

Aaah! So the Clinton Foundation doesn't count eh? So convenient! Exactly what the Russians have been doing BTW. Medvedev has it worked down to a fine art! Register "charitable" foundations run by cronies and route all "donations" through them instead of taking money directly! But no! This is not corruption when Madame Hillary does it wokay?! :roll:

PS: Have you read "What Happened?". Madame Hillary blames everyone for her defeat: Comey, Obama, Bernie, Putin, McConnell and so on - even Nigel Farage! In short everyone except herself and the corrupt entitled pseudo-liberal cabal surrounding her. She thinks she lost because the world is a horrible place with horrible, beastly people! The whole book gave a sense of entitlement. That crown should have been placed on her head. It was her birthright - and perhaps Chelsea's after her. These horrible sexist people took it away from her! Sad Sad reflection on her mindset!

In another year, it will be Chelsea who will be pushed into the forefront to carry on the dynasty. Clinton News Network will faithfully tell us that Chelsea is the only hope for unseating Trump. Dont waste your vote on also-rans who cant win like Bernie. Clintons are the chosen ones!

BawliBooch
Topic Author

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:15 am

Democratic primary was rigged to favor Clinton

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said Thursday she believes the 2016 Democratic presidential primary was rigged for Hillary Clinton.

When asked by CNN’s Jake Tapper if she believed the Democratic primary was rigged in favor of Clinton, Warren replied with a simple “Yes.”

Tapper was asking Warren about former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman Donna Brazile’s new book in which she says she found evidence that Clinton’s campaign fixed the Democratic nomination system in her favor.

In an excerpt from her book that was provided to Politico, Brazile explains how she was tasked with investigating the DNC after hacked emails suggested the Clinton campaign fixed the nomination.

Brazile said she discovered an agreement between the DNC, the Clinton campaign and Clinton’s joint fundraising committee that said the campaign would “control the party’s finances, strategy and all the money it raised.” The agreement was signed in August 2015, almost a full year before Clinton became the party’s official nominee.

Warren said the allegations are a “real problem” and called on new DNC chairman Tom Perez to unite the party.

zckls04

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 am

BawliBooch wrote:
In another year, it will be Chelsea who will be pushed into the forefront to carry on the dynasty. Clinton News Network will faithfully tell us that Chelsea is the only hope for unseating Trump. Dont waste your vote on also-rans who cant win like Bernie. Clintons are the chosen ones!

I take it the irony of criticizing Clinton for coming up with all these excuses, while simultaneously inventing equally fantastic excuses for Bernie's loss, is not lost on you?

MaverickM11

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:21 am

zckls04 wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

I take it the irony of criticizing Clinton for coming up with all these excuses, while simultaneously inventing equally fantastic excuses for Bernie's loss, is not lost on you?

Of course not...Bernie bros are a very close second to Trumpanzees in terms of total committed delusion in response to reality

tommy1808

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:53 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Hint, the Clinton Foundation doesn't count, it has nothing to do with her politics. And you again chose to suggest a causal link without any proof, so please provide it or stay way clear of it.

Aaah! So the Clinton Foundation doesn't count eh? So convenient! Exactly what the Russians have been doing BTW. Medvedev has it worked down to a fine art! Register "charitable" foundations run by cronies and route all "donations" through them instead of taking money directly! But no! This is not corruption when Madame Hillary does it wokay?! :roll:

It is not corruption if there wasn´t an "I donate this, you do that" kind of agreement.

So, what exactly did Hilary get the money for? The Uranium One deal that she couldn´t veto or what?

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:22 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

PS: Have you read "What Happened?". Madame Hillary blames everyone for her defeat: Comey, Obama, Bernie, Putin, McConnell and so on - even Nigel Farage! In short everyone except herself and the corrupt entitled pseudo-liberal cabal surrounding her. She thinks she lost because the world is a horrible place with horrible, beastly people! The whole book gave a sense of entitlement. That crown should have been placed on her head. It was her birthright - and perhaps Chelsea's after her. These horrible sexist people took it away from her! Sad Sad reflection on her mindset!

Care to back up that claim that the Clinton Foundation is an instrument a fraud and thus benefits the Clinton financially? That Medvedev and Putin are as corrupt as they come, I accept without hesitations.

Didn't read Clinton's book, no interest in it. As I said numerous times, she should not have run, these elections were lost by Clinton, not won by Trump.

Ken777

Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Dutchy wrote:

Care to back up that claim that the Clinton Foundation is an instrument a fraud and thus benefits the Clinton financially? That Medvedev and Putin are as corrupt as they come, I accept without hesitations.

IIRC The Clinton Foundation has an annual audit by a professional CPA firm. There will also be government audits in the various countries. they donate in.

Trump? They go like crazy to hide his financial games - zero transparency, eh what?

Dutchy

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Ken777 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

IIRC The Clinton Foundation has an annual audit by a professional CPA firm. There will also be government audits in the various countries. they donate in.

Trump? They go like crazy to hide his financial games - zero transparency, eh what?

So you are saying that BawliBooch was full of it.