seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Pyrex wrote:
seb146 wrote:
You are joking, right? She was a Senator,


She was a Democratic Senator for New York. A Ham Sandwich could be elected Democratic Senator in New York, provided its husband had enough pull within the party to get her on the ticket.


So much misogyny in this statement. You don't think she won on her own? She had to have a big, strong husband to win it for her? Really? I supposes that is how you think Lisa Murkowski and Kamala Harris were elected to the Senate?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:29 pm

seb146 wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:
seb146 wrote:
You are joking, right? She was a Senator, a lawyer, Secretary of State, wife to a president... she was more than qualified.


You see anyone laughing? You're confusing having gotten fired from a lot of things/shameless job hopping for experience.

She was never good at any of these things and has virtually nothing to show for it.


And if being "wife to a president" is actually a thing you can put on a resume, then...


seb146 wrote:
The whole reason she "couldn't kill off an obvious non-story" was because the right kept bringing it up like it was a huge scandal. And their followers believed them! In fact, the right still uses that one incident as a rallying cry!


... this should have been a no brainer. Bill had all that and worse to deal with. Hell, he was actually impeached. And not only lived through it, but made a complete and totally mockery of the witch hunt an entire party made just for him by finishing his second term with enough popularity to easily win a third.

If being his wife is worth any experience, she must have slept through that episode, since benghazi was a walk in the park next to it. ..

seb146 wrote:
Even though the leader altered documents to frame Hillary, the right still believes she did something

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersbu ... s-to-frame

Meanwhile, we have four service men killed in Niger, no investigations; 58 murdered in Las Vegas, no change in any laws, a "leader" who's main focus is golf every freakin' weekend who declared bankruptcy FIVE TIMES and lost money owning casinos! How the hell is that competency?


The right believes all that because they want to anyway. Who cares?

The issue is that Hillary never even attempted to diffuse the controversy in any meaningful way. To those of us on the left (and no I'm not including those hippy extremist rioter types who are always just mad at everything anyway), this sent a very clear message that Clinton had/has no clue what she's doing. And this clearly remains the case as she has yet to take an accurate and remotely honest look at what it was that got her ass kicked out of all this in the first place.

As for the other things you're whining about, you're just going to have be ok with all that since that's what happens when you nominate a loser.

I know you think she's great and all, so let me leave you with one amazing and true fact about what kind of great politician she was...

Hillary Clinton was the only, as in at all, ever, political candidate to lose any kind of race for office, whatsoever, to Donald fucking Trump. Give that a moment to sink in before pretending she's not so bad...


When Hillary was First Lady, she spearheaded the movement to get health care to all of us. Hillary was Secretary Of State. Hillary was Senator. She knows how all these things work. She worked under a Constitutional Scholar. Someone who knows Constitutional law.

But, please, do go on about how having no experience is so much better and ruling by decree is so much better.....

Would you rather have a pilot with no experience or with 30 years experience? Would you rather have a heart surgeon with no experience or with 30 years experience?


Well for one an ATP certificate to fly a plane one of the very first requirements is to be of good moral character. Hillary would fail right there. Also I would want my heart surgeon to be of good moral character as well but guess that never applies to politicians.
 
seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm

stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:

You see anyone laughing? You're confusing having gotten fired from a lot of things/shameless job hopping for experience.

She was never good at any of these things and has virtually nothing to show for it.


And if being "wife to a president" is actually a thing you can put on a resume, then...




... this should have been a no brainer. Bill had all that and worse to deal with. Hell, he was actually impeached. And not only lived through it, but made a complete and totally mockery of the witch hunt an entire party made just for him by finishing his second term with enough popularity to easily win a third.

If being his wife is worth any experience, she must have slept through that episode, since benghazi was a walk in the park next to it. ..



The right believes all that because they want to anyway. Who cares?

The issue is that Hillary never even attempted to diffuse the controversy in any meaningful way. To those of us on the left (and no I'm not including those hippy extremist rioter types who are always just mad at everything anyway), this sent a very clear message that Clinton had/has no clue what she's doing. And this clearly remains the case as she has yet to take an accurate and remotely honest look at what it was that got her ass kicked out of all this in the first place.

As for the other things you're whining about, you're just going to have be ok with all that since that's what happens when you nominate a loser.

I know you think she's great and all, so let me leave you with one amazing and true fact about what kind of great politician she was...

Hillary Clinton was the only, as in at all, ever, political candidate to lose any kind of race for office, whatsoever, to Donald fucking Trump. Give that a moment to sink in before pretending she's not so bad...


When Hillary was First Lady, she spearheaded the movement to get health care to all of us. Hillary was Secretary Of State. Hillary was Senator. She knows how all these things work. She worked under a Constitutional Scholar. Someone who knows Constitutional law.

But, please, do go on about how having no experience is so much better and ruling by decree is so much better.....

Would you rather have a pilot with no experience or with 30 years experience? Would you rather have a heart surgeon with no experience or with 30 years experience?


Well for one an ATP certificate to fly a plane one of the very first requirements is to be of good moral character. Hillary would fail right there. Also I would want my heart surgeon to be of good moral character as well but guess that never applies to politicians.


Looking at all of the support for Roy Moore, I would say that "moral character" is extremely subjective. How is Hillary not of good moral character? How many husbands has she had? How many times has she taken from the poor to give to the wealthy? How do you define that Hillary is not of good moral character?

The bottom line is: The DNC needed money. Hillary had money. What does that have to do with morality?

The more you righties scream about Hillary, the more foolish you all look. You all keep going on about how she lost, but you all keep bringing her up.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:40 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:

When Hillary was First Lady, she spearheaded the movement to get health care to all of us. Hillary was Secretary Of State. Hillary was Senator. She knows how all these things work. She worked under a Constitutional Scholar. Someone who knows Constitutional law.

But, please, do go on about how having no experience is so much better and ruling by decree is so much better.....

Would you rather have a pilot with no experience or with 30 years experience? Would you rather have a heart surgeon with no experience or with 30 years experience?


Well for one an ATP certificate to fly a plane one of the very first requirements is to be of good moral character. Hillary would fail right there. Also I would want my heart surgeon to be of good moral character as well but guess that never applies to politicians.


Looking at all of the support for Roy Moore, I would say that "moral character" is extremely subjective. How is Hillary not of good moral character? How many husbands has she had? How many times has she taken from the poor to give to the wealthy? How do you define that Hillary is not of good moral character?

The bottom line is: The DNC needed money. Hillary had money. What does that have to do with morality?

The more you righties scream about Hillary, the more foolish you all look. You all keep going on about how she lost, but you all keep bringing her up.


Exactly you said it right there the DNC needed money and Hillary had it and no politician has morals they are all self serving bastards. Doesn't matter which party both parties suck.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 1894
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 pm

salttee wrote:
...


:) If you knew me in person, you'd love the sound of my voice too. In any case...

I mean this in the most constructive possible way, but pretty much everything I've read from you reminds me of that noise Donald Duck makes when he's really mad at something. So you'll understand if I dont take anything you say personally. Or seriously.

I just hope the gateway to hell Hillary has opened with this spectacular loss of hers doesn't set your generation back that far. It's what her damn near deliberate loss has done to the youth of the western world that really angers me.

Peace.


seb146 wrote:

Looking at all of the support for Roy Moore, I would say that "moral character" is extremely subjective.


I would totally agree with you there. What the hell does that have to do with Hillary putting us in this jam with her idiocy?


seb146 wrote:
The more you righties scream about Hillary, the more foolish you all look. You all keep going on about how she lost, but you all keep bringing her up.


The more you accuse everyone who doesn't drink Hillary's kool aid of being 'righties', the crazier you make the rest of us look. It would be really great if you could roll that back some.

stratosphere wrote:

Well for one an ATP certificate to fly a plane one of the very first requirements is to be of good moral character. Hillary would fail right there. Also I would want my heart surgeon to be of good moral character as well but guess that never applies to politicians.


But in fairness, most politicians could pass that much. All that really means is that you can't have convictions involving moral turpitude.

While I would agree that morally speaking, Hillary probably shouldn't be left alone near children, that's not her biggest failing, nor is it what lost her the election. That, you can much more hang on her incredible myopia and more or less complete lack of situational awareness.
Much like a GE90, I'm a huge fan of Big Twins...
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3146
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:10 pm

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
While I would agree that morally speaking, Hillary probably shouldn't be left alone near children, that's not her biggest failing, nor is it what lost her the election. That, you can much more hang on her incredible myopia and more or less complete lack of situational awareness.

There were many factors involved in Mrs. Clinton's loss of the election.

Foremost among them was the sheer stupidity of a significant portion of the American electorate who succumbed to the siren call of "what the hell have you got to lose?".

Slowly, it is dawning on them what they have lost and are now losing.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 1894
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
There were many factors involved in Mrs. Clinton's loss of the election.

Foremost among them was the sheer stupidity of a significant portion of the American electorate who succumbed to the siren call of "what the hell have you got to lose?".

Slowly, it is dawning on them what they have lost and are now losing.


I don't think you're wrong about that. I just can't help observing how well she facilitated this.
Much like a GE90, I'm a huge fan of Big Twins...
 
apodino
Posts: 3166
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
DarkSnowyNight wrote:
While I would agree that morally speaking, Hillary probably shouldn't be left alone near children, that's not her biggest failing, nor is it what lost her the election. That, you can much more hang on her incredible myopia and more or less complete lack of situational awareness.

There were many factors involved in Mrs. Clinton's loss of the election.

Foremost among them was the sheer stupidity of a significant portion of the American electorate who succumbed to the siren call of "what the hell have you got to lose?".

Slowly, it is dawning on them what they have lost and are now losing.

I didn't vote for either candidate and truthfully speaking, what has happened since the election is exactly what I thought would happen with a Trump presidency which is why I didn't vote for him. Hillary gave me no reason to vote for her, and what has come out since the election has actually made me twice as happy that she did not get elected.

I don't think we have heard the end of the Hillary deal either, and I suspect that it wont be long before there are common links to Hillary as there are to the Debbie Wasserman Schulz staffer who is behind bars right now. The democrats are actually lucky that Trump is president, because a lot of the issues with the democrats are trumped (pun intended) by the divisive nature of this White House.
 
seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:39 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Looking at all of the support for Roy Moore, I would say that "moral character" is extremely subjective.


I would totally agree with you there. What the hell does that have to do with Hillary putting us in this jam with her idiocy?


What are you talking about? You all keep on about "Trump won, get over it." Hillary is not in office. If you have issues with leadership, it is not with Hillary, no matter what your "news" sources say.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:41 am

stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Well for one an ATP certificate to fly a plane one of the very first requirements is to be of good moral character. Hillary would fail right there. Also I would want my heart surgeon to be of good moral character as well but guess that never applies to politicians.


Looking at all of the support for Roy Moore, I would say that "moral character" is extremely subjective. How is Hillary not of good moral character? How many husbands has she had? How many times has she taken from the poor to give to the wealthy? How do you define that Hillary is not of good moral character?

The bottom line is: The DNC needed money. Hillary had money. What does that have to do with morality?

The more you righties scream about Hillary, the more foolish you all look. You all keep going on about how she lost, but you all keep bringing her up.


Exactly you said it right there the DNC needed money and Hillary had it and no politician has morals they are all self serving bastards. Doesn't matter which party both parties suck.


And the fact that Republicans defend and elect rapists while Democrats take money from someone who has money somehow makes both parties horrible???

And, still both you and DarkStormyNight have yet to explain how Hillary is "without morals." You both keep on about that but have not said anything about it. Just that she is without morals. How? Because she gave her own money to her party to get elected?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:22 am

seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Looking at all of the support for Roy Moore, I would say that "moral character" is extremely subjective. How is Hillary not of good moral character? How many husbands has she had? How many times has she taken from the poor to give to the wealthy? How do you define that Hillary is not of good moral character?

The bottom line is: The DNC needed money. Hillary had money. What does that have to do with morality?

The more you righties scream about Hillary, the more foolish you all look. You all keep going on about how she lost, but you all keep bringing her up.


Exactly you said it right there the DNC needed money and Hillary had it and no politician has morals they are all self serving bastards. Doesn't matter which party both parties suck.


And the fact that Republicans defend and elect rapists while Democrats take money from someone who has money somehow makes both parties horrible???

And, still both you and DarkStormyNight have yet to explain how Hillary is "without morals." You both keep on about that but have not said anything about it. Just that she is without morals. How? Because she gave her own money to her party to get elected?


You really want to go there Seb? If anything the repubs are running away from Roy Moore unlike the dems did with Bill Clinton the running joke is Moore should step aside and then run as a democrat. Lets face it both parties have or had their hands down girls and boys pants and apparently Hollyweird has plenty of perverts coming to the surface now as well. Its all about people in power taking advantage.
 
jubguy3
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:18 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:01 am

Donna Brazille lied. The amount of inconsistencies in her stories are astounding. She recounted her experiences with a 2016 agreement that doesn't exist, and the same legal extensions were given to Bernie. The only difference here is that Bernie's broke ass chose not to contribute to the party he is now actively destroying. She is now modifying and denying her original statements that Hillary rigged the primary. So is warren and the rest of Bernie's sycophants. Brazille was here to sell a book.

Its time to remove the cancer that is Bernie Sanders from the democratic party.
 
salttee
Posts: 1547
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 am

stratosphere wrote:
Lets face it both parties have or had their hands down girls and boys pants and apparently Hollyweird has plenty of perverts coming to the surface now as well. Its all about people in power taking advantage.
The Clinton rant as always is misplaced. Monica Lewinsky was an adult, not a "girl", and she was a consenting adult.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 10298
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 am

Its all about people in power taking advantage.

I agree, but it does go beyond to me. If one has children, or not, one learns that it takes perversion to betray a child's trust. To me a girl of 14 or 141/2 is a child. I would have beat the shit out of him or anyone else of that age going near my daughter. A Southern Gentlemen is just a bit different than this man.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 1894
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:14 am

apodino wrote:
I didn't vote for either candidate and truthfully speaking, what has happened since the election is exactly what I thought would happen with a Trump presidency which is why I didn't vote for him. Hillary gave me no reason to vote for her, and what has come out since the election has actually made me twice as happy that she did not get elected.

I don't think we have heard the end of the Hillary deal either, and I suspect that it wont be long before there are common links to Hillary as there are to the Debbie Wasserman Schulz staffer who is behind bars right now. The democrats are actually lucky that Trump is president, because a lot of the issues with the democrats are trumped (pun intended) by the divisive nature of this White House.


Fair assessment. I made a very compromised vote myself, and after having to stomach that and know that it still resulted in a humiliating loss, I can say I won't be doing that again. There won't be any more "lesser of two evils" in my future. I'll either like a candidate or they can go fuck themselves.

I also agree that Trump makes an excellent smokescreen for our problems. But I disagree that it's a good thing, per se. If anything, the fact that we still tolerate losers like Clinton is possible only because so many of our own low information types can point to Trump and say "but, but, but at least she's not that..." As long as that's a thing, we're going to have problems and the rats will continue to drive the ship.
Much like a GE90, I'm a huge fan of Big Twins...
 
seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:25 am

stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Exactly you said it right there the DNC needed money and Hillary had it and no politician has morals they are all self serving bastards. Doesn't matter which party both parties suck.


And the fact that Republicans defend and elect rapists while Democrats take money from someone who has money somehow makes both parties horrible???

And, still both you and DarkStormyNight have yet to explain how Hillary is "without morals." You both keep on about that but have not said anything about it. Just that she is without morals. How? Because she gave her own money to her party to get elected?


You really want to go there Seb? If anything the repubs are running away from Roy Moore unlike the dems did with Bill Clinton the running joke is Moore should step aside and then run as a democrat. Lets face it both parties have or had their hands down girls and boys pants and apparently Hollyweird has plenty of perverts coming to the surface now as well. Its all about people in power taking advantage.


Many Republicans are saying "well, IF he did this, but this happened so long ago, so who cares?" Yet, when Bill Clinton had accusers, the first thing you righties said was "Throw the bum out!" no questions asked. So, which is it? Condemn ALL sexual predators (like YOUR minority president and the Republicans Senate candidate as well as Bill and Harvey) or tell the accusers to shut up. Which is it?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
salttee
Posts: 1547
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:34 am

DarkSnowyNight wrote:
I also agree that Trump makes an excellent smokescreen for our problems. But I disagree that it's a good thing, per se. If anything, the fact that we still tolerate losers like Clinton is possible only because so many of our own low information types can point to Trump and say "but, but, but at least she's not that..." As long as that's a thing, we're going to have problems and the rats will continue to drive the ship.
Mr. dark and snowy person, if you were to look back at your posts as I have (and using this one as a good example) all you have to offer any reader is a very loud uninformed view. Your real talent, the thing that makes your posts stand out is that you have an outlandish ability to write degrading demeaning text. You turn your charms on anyone with whom you disagree.

Years ago I used to post in another forum where rude was often the byword, if not rude then snide would do. There was a guy who posted in that forum, his handle was probably bart or new york george or something like that. NYG was the most demeaning human being I have ever encountered anywhere. He has never had a parallel, until now. You and he have the same talent, if you want to call it that.

I don't look at it that way.



Oh what a wonderful world it would be if we could see ourselves as others see us.
 
User avatar
DarkSnowyNight
Posts: 1894
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:20 am

salttee wrote:
Mr. dark and snowy person, if you were to look back at your posts as I have (and using this one as a good example) all you have to offer any reader is a very loud uninformed view. Your real talent, the thing that makes your posts stand out is that you have an outlandish ability to write degrading demeaning text. You turn your charms on anyone with whom you disagree.

Years ago I used to post in another forum where rude was often the byword, if not rude then snide would do. There was a guy who posted in that forum, his handle was probably bart or new york george or something like that. NYG was the most demeaning human being I have ever encountered anywhere. He has never had a parallel, until now. You and he have the same talent, if you want to call it that.

I don't look at it...


Ah... Thanks?

In any case, you're making some fairly imaginative, if not precisely impressive, leaps to get that out of what I've said. You should probably read back over this thread's source material if you have an issue with the facts involved. We need to stop pretending we didn't back the wrong horse. We're not making any progress until that happens. Full stop.

As for the rest of your... thoughts there, champ. Just a word to the wise. I only point out failure when folks have really earned it. And even then, it's not a personal thing. That would be more of a interpretive defect on your end. I'll just say this about that... It's a free country and you can feel how ever you want to about things. But one day you're going to grow up and get out into the world and you're going to find things that actually do hurt your feelings. And you'll probably realize then that an internet forum doesn't even show up on that scale. Good luck there, kiddo.
Much like a GE90, I'm a huge fan of Big Twins...
 
salttee
Posts: 1547
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:22 am

My advice to you: Look in a mirror someday.
 
seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:10 pm

The right is so desparate for any little shred of scandal against Hillary that they will alter documents and pay people to make stuff up

http://talesofthenorth.online/hillary-c ... ynn-video/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... /74323940/
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
seb146
Posts: 15541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: You Wanted a Hillary Scandal? You Got One

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:47 am

You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: northstardc4m, OMP777X, tommy1808 and 70 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos