Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Hollywood Mogul Harvey Weinstein Fired

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:35 am

Hollywood Mogul and big DNC/Clinton/Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein has been fired from his own company.

His famous counsel, Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, has separated herself from him.

The MSM are all out there today with Weinstein Oscar Winners: 82 year old Dame Judi Dench and 68 year old Meryl Streep, saying they weren't aware of Harvey acting bad with them.

Well no, I guess Harvey never wanted to pleasure himself with a senior. Imagine that !!!!

What a well crafted mis-direction by all concerned.

Tweets and comments from many supporting the women Harvey used.

Except nothing so far from Obama and Hillary. I guess they didn't hear...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/ ... index.html

MaverickM11

Re: Hollywood Mogul Harvey Weinstein Fired

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:45 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Hollywood Mogul and big DNC/Clinton/Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein has been fired from his own company.

His famous counsel, Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, has separated herself from him.

The MSM are all out there today with Weinstein Oscar Winners: 82 year old Dame Judi Dench and 68 year old Meryl Streep, saying they weren't aware of Harvey acting bad with them.

Well no, I guess Harvey never wanted to pleasure himself with a senior. Imagine that !!!!

Yawn. All of your favorite #fakenews #failing liberal news media have been all over it, if not breaking the news. Can't wait for your diatribe on your pussy grabbin' evangelical rapist commander in chief :sarcastic:

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:10 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Yawn. All of your favorite #fakenews #failing liberal news media have been all over it, if not breaking the news. Can't wait for your diatribe on your pussy grabbin' evangelical rapist commander in chief :sarcastic:

I don't understand all of your sarcasm. But you got to use pussy in a sentence, so I guess I made your day!

MaverickM11

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

I don't understand all of your sarcasm. But you got to use pussy in a sentence, so I guess I made your day!

Don't worry dear--I didn't expect you to understand!

Francoflier

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:53 am

Let Weinstein be abandoned and left as an outcast. That's the least he deserves.

As for your attempt to politicize this, DF, all I can say is that you're grasping at straws at this stage.

When any of the Trump boys offer anything other than the usual 'But Hillary/Obama/the Democrats' defense to justify the absolute chaos, heinousness and incompetency oozing out of the current administration, I might listen... but I'm not holding my breath.

OA412

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:52 pm

I love how conservative media is suddenly up in arms about women being victimized by men, as though they didn't vote for a man who grabbed about grabbing women's vaginas without consent because "when you're rich, they let you" or as though they didn't bury their heads in the sand when Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly were busy sexually harassing every woman to step foot in Fox News headquarters. News flash, sexual harassment is a long-standing problem and a likely majority of women in this country have been subjected to it. But, so long as you support a man whose ex-wife swore under oath he raped her and who bragged about sexually assaulting women, while politicizing Weinstein's downfall, you never cared about women being victimized by men.

tommy1808

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 pm

OA412 wrote:
I love how conservative media is suddenly up in arms about women being victimized by men, as though they didn't vote for a man who grabbed about grabbing women's vaginas without consent because "when you're rich, they let you" or as though they didn't bury their heads in the sand when Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly were busy sexually harassing every woman to step foot in Fox News headquarters.

Well, but you got to admit it is fun to watch how commentators try to convey the message that he and Trump aren't the same kind.

But, so long as you support a man whose ex-wife swore under oath he raped her

if I recall correctly she also had the medical records to go with her statement.
Anyhow, in any country with a proper legal system, Trump would probably be in jail, since those systems don't require the victim to press charges in order to investigate and procecute.

Best regards
Thomas

ltbewr

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Too bad one of the women he raped/sexually assaulted didn't make him a gelding.

OA412

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:42 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Well, but you got to admit it is fun to watch how commentators try to convey the message that he and Trump aren't the same kind.
Oh absolutely. The mental gymnastics are incredibly entertaining.

727LOVER

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:41 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/o ... eful-abuse
Guess YOU can't read
Meryl Streep and Judi Dench have both condemned the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein for his alleged sexual harassment of women, calling the claims “horrifying” and “inexcusable” and describing those who have spoken out against him as “heroes”.

When i saw the title of thread and WHOM started it...I knew this would not be about victims...that it would be SOLELY for political points. People outside of New York and Los Angeles probably never heard of this guy. Much different than having a vagina-grabbing president

tommy1808

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:25 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickMerrill/ ... 4afa5c28f1

Well, Hillary did make a statement. The lack of any sort of "he was a fine person" is hard to miss.
We will never *know* if Hillary would have been a better president as Trump, likely since Trump isn't even capable to type "NFL tax exempt" into google, but we do know she is a better human being. Of course only comic villiians would fit under Trumps level, after all the tend to survive being flattened by a steamroller.

Best regards
Thomas

bgm

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:46 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

You're certainly nothing if not consistent. :crazy:

I really do pity you.

apodino

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Political ramifications aside, this is just one symptom of a bigger societal problem, and that is the treatment of women in the workplace. It seems like with a lot of men in power in our misogynistic society, women feel that they have to "sleep their way" to the top. This often means that a woman needs to be attractive to move up, and that a woman's ability to do the job has nothing to do with whether or not she can move up. This leads to women being kept down, which leads to the often talked about pay gap that has been addressed and really hasn't done much in the larger scheme of things. And it means that for a lot of women who don't look a certain way or conform to societal standards, she is likely to have body image issues, self esteem issues, depression, and all sorts of not so good stuff.

What really makes me mad is we have a guy in the White House right now who symbolizes everything I stated in the last paragraph. And we have an opposition that is largely guilty of much of the same stuff. Just recently a guy who make a living off of this type of crap passed away and was hailed a hero.

We as men need to encourage women and give them opportunities. And treat them with respect and actually allow them to prove that they have brains just like the rest of us. We are just as guilty as any of these men when we objectify these women. I don't agree with Lena Dunham at all politically, but some of what she portrays on Girls is actually needed in my opinion. Likewise, Miyam Bialik, who is one of my favorite people in Hollywood, has a website dedicated to this called Groknation. Again, Ms. Bialik is not someone I share a lot of political stances with, but I love the woman for the work she does and the way she tries to inspire women of all ages.

Pyrex

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:51 am

I think the difference between Trump (who no doubt is a pig) and Harvey Weinstein is the tacit collusion and the omerta that the later case revealed. Apparently this had been an open secret in Hollywood for a long time, and the New York Times even had the story in 2004 (13 years ago), but somehow was convinced to drop it. FFS, apparently Matt Damon and Russell Crowe called the NYT reporter to have her drop the story! Say what you will about Corporate America, but the fact is that this type of outrageous behavior is by and large gone, fortunately - you may get away with it if you own the company (like Trump) or if your name is still on the door (like Weinstein), but I can think of no other Board of Directors that would openly tolerate this behavior for so long. Can you imagine the NYT being as deferential to a random CEO that was not in the entertainment industry, though?

Aesma

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:02 am

Pyrex wrote:
I think the difference between Trump (who no doubt is a pig) and Harvey Weinstein is the tacit collusion and the omerta that the later case revealed. Apparently this had been an open secret in Hollywood for a long time, and the New York Times even had the story in 2004 (13 years ago), but somehow was convinced to drop it. FFS, apparently Matt Damon and Russell Crowe called the NYT reporter to have her drop the story! Say what you will about Corporate America, but the fact is that this type of outrageous behavior is by and large gone, fortunately - you may get away with it if you own the company (like Trump) or if your name is still on the door (like Weinstein), but I can think of no other Board of Directors that would openly tolerate this behavior for so long. Can you imagine the NYT being as deferential to a random CEO that was not in the entertainment industry, though?

The problem is that Trump seems to be part of that omerta, as he has stated : “I've known Harvey Weinstein for a long time. I'm not all surprised to see it.”

Aesma

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:06 am

Also I'm seeing Uber ads on TV and even at the cinema these days, because of some kind of sexual scandal, no ? What's funny is that the scandal didn't make the news here, so people don't know why these ads are suddenly there.

Then there has been Google also very recently.

727LOVER

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Except nothing so far from Obama and Hillary. I guess they didn't hear...l

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-spea ... legations/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... ement.html

Pyrex

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:33 am

Aesma wrote:
The problem is that Trump seems to be part of that omerta, as he has stated : “I've known Harvey Weinstein for a long time. I'm not all surprised to see it.”

And I am sure he is not the only NYC democrat to stay silent... you would imagine Hillary Clinton would be well-versed in spotting a sexual predator by now!

In all seriousness, while true, I wouldn't exactly put Trump (or either Clinton, for that matter) in the same ballpark as Hollywood elite - while they may have dabbled in it at the margins, I imagine all that either one would have to go for are rumors. I am a lot more troubled, for instance, by the fact that it was apparently his admins that would set up these poor girls with him, in his hotel room (heck, I am sure even staff at the hotel knew and was complicit). Or, if we are going there, by the amount of Hollywood elite that came out to defend the guy even after the news came out. Lorne Michaels, the all-powerful Saturday Night Live producer, excused the fact that SNL gave him Harvey Weinstein a pass on their latest show with "it's a New York thing". You know who else is a sexual predator from New York, dickhead? Here is a hint: you not only don't give him a pass, but hired Alex Baldwin to play him every week. Way to dispel myths about producers in the entertainment industry...

Aesma wrote:
Also I'm seeing Uber ads on TV and even at the cinema these days, because of some kind of sexual scandal, no ? What's funny is that the scandal didn't make the news here, so people don't know why these ads are suddenly there.

Really? Uber is showing ads in France to repent about their conduct? Had no idea they were running those. Apparently there were a series of sexual harassment scandals happening at Uber, none of them, individually, as serious as this, but that just showed a pattern of rotten corporate culture, which ended up with the ouster of the founder / CEO. In the Macron-Sarkozy-Miterrand-Hollande-Strauss-Kahn spectrum, probably a 2. :D

Kiwirob

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 am

Next on the chopping block should by Brian Singer.

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 am

Pyrex wrote:
I think the difference between Trump (who no doubt is a pig)...

Yeah, but Trump's my President, and I like and support his Presidency.

JFK was no better, even worse as a sitting President in that Department, and he's still revered by Dems. They've got their rose colored glasses, and by God, I have mine!!

It's all Politics...

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 am

727LOVER wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/o ... eful-abuse
Guess YOU can't read
Meryl Streep and Judi Dench have both condemned the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein for his alleged sexual harassment of women, calling the claims “horrifying” and “inexcusable” and describing those who have spoken out against him as “heroes”.

You're trolling. I never implied that Dench and Streep approved of Weinstein's behavior.
Get a Grip!

Kiwirob

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

I thought only intelligent people posted on a.net, I can’t honestly believe anyone would be stupid enough to announce on any public form that they like and support his presidency this far into it???

LMP737

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Wasn't it the New York TImes, the king of MSM, that exposed this story in the first place? I mean where was Fox News, Breitbart, Drudge, NY Post the Washington Times etc? You would have figured that they would have loved noting more than to expose a big time democratic donor like Weinstein. They were probably too busy talking about Hilliary's emails and how wonderful Donald Trump was to be bothered with something like this.
I can't help but wonder if say Wienstien was a big time GOP donor if the above mentioned media outlets would have dug into this story. Don't think he would had to have worried about it. Not because they would have buried the stories. They're more geared to commentary and hit pieces than real journalism.

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Except nothing so far from Obama and Hillary. I guess they didn't hear..

Guess you didn't hear.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html

LMP737

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:58 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

You mean the sexual predator Trump?

tommy1808

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:24 am

LMP737 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

Sexual predation. If you support a sexual predator you support sexual predation in at least all the forms used by Trump. Sexual harassment and rape in combination with assault.

best regards
Thomas.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:24 am

LMP737 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

Sexual predation. If you support a sexual predator you support sexual predation in at least all the forms used by Trump. Sexual harassment and rape in combination with assault.

best regards
Thomas.

ltbewr

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

A major change in attitude as to powerful men getting away with rape, sexual abuse and harassment happened 3 years ago when a little known stand up comic, Hannibal Burriss, had a video recorded during a show in Philadelphia that went viral on a part about Bill Cosby's sexual perditions. No doubt it was a breakthrough as it encouraged for women to speak out about how Cosby violated them, further opening up revelations of sexual predators at Fox News and now Weinstein. Sadly it didn't stop another sexual predator, Donald Trump, from becoming President.
We got to end the buying of silence of women who are victims of sexual abuses by powerful people. More importantly, to end the extortion of vulnerable people to do so. We need to impoverish predators with massive lawsuits, encourage those that deal with potential predators to record any contacts with them, put more pressure on insurers and corporations to not cover or pay legal defense costs for sexual abuses (like done with the Catholic Church). People in companies with such sick persons must blow the whistle on them, and even if at great costs, for the greater good.
The New Yorker article that came out Tuesday and connected to the NY Times article, is devastating as to Weinstein. It also points out that his victims, including in particular Mira Sorvino, may have lost their careers and millions in income as wouldn't go along with Weinstein's sexual demands.That is dead wrong and I hope she and all other women put into that position by Weinstein and others get compensation in money and seeing the predators go to jail.

einsteinboricua

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it too. Weren't you complaining on another thread about how Clinton should just retire altogether? Now you want her to speak out? There's really no way to understand you guys.

DIRECTFLT wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/clinton-obama-weinstein/index.html

I thought CNN was fake news. Why are you quoting from a fake news source?

Conservatism: the act of being for something WHILE you're against it.

bmacleod

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Looks like Roger Ailes deja-vu.

Roger Ailes died earlier this year.

Hopefully Weinstein will seek help or he may be looking at ending his life...

Flighty

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:54 pm

ltbewr wrote:
A major change in attitude as to powerful men getting away with rape, sexual abuse and harassment happened 3 years ago when a little known stand up comic, Hannibal Burriss, had a video recorded during a show in Philadelphia that went viral on a part about Bill Cosby's sexual perditions. No doubt it was a breakthrough as it encouraged for women to speak out about how Cosby violated them, further opening up revelations of sexual predators at Fox News and now Weinstein. Sadly it didn't stop another sexual predator, Donald Trump, from becoming President.
We got to end the buying of silence of women who are victims of sexual abuses by powerful people. More importantly, to end the extortion of vulnerable people to do so. We need to impoverish predators with massive lawsuits, encourage those that deal with potential predators to record any contacts with them, put more pressure on insurers and corporations to not cover or pay legal defense costs for sexual abuses (like done with the Catholic Church). People in companies with such sick persons must blow the whistle on them, and even if at great costs, for the greater good.
The New Yorker article that came out Tuesday and connected to the NY Times article, is devastating as to Weinstein. It also points out that his victims, including in particular Mira Sorvino, may have lost their careers and millions in income as wouldn't go along with Weinstein's sexual demands.That is dead wrong and I hope she and all other women put into that position by Weinstein and others get compensation in money and seeing the predators go to jail.

I like your ideas. Unfortunately I am an idealist and so are you. "End the extortion of vulnerable people?" That would be most difficult.

People in companies must blow the whistle? What if the guy owns the company? Call the police? And tell them what? This guy asked me to his bedroom and I said no?

This guy is a class-A pig. But he will be back in the movie business in 18 months. The movie business lives for pigs. Nothing changes. Hollywood knew. It's normal. They will have a "welcome back Harvey" party after he completes the finest rehabilitation. After that, who can argue he has a problem? The powerless women he will victimize? Unfortunately there are many women who would like to be given the opportunity to do "business" with Harvey. And you cannot stop those women from doing that.

The fact people are speaking out so forcefully is interesting and I think good. But I don't see much significance to it. He had the power and was immensely attractive to women. That doesn't give him the right to rape anybody, certainly. Most certainly. But voluntary encounters are just that, including straight up prostitution. When people are acting of their own free will, I have no real problem with two adults making a financial arrangement. People have sex above all else; it's what they do. He is a deplorable human being but I fail to see any crimes. If he is a rapist he is a criminal. The rest is one big grey area. Employment harassment, sure, but were these women his employees? Employees of Weinstein? So he was their boss? Doubtful. Doubtful. And it's not illegal for an executive to have sex with an employee of some other company. The police are too busy to deal with that.

MaverickM11

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:44 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

And you have no problem with sexual assault when it's your buddy--in fact you like and support it!. What a surprise. :roll:
bmacleod wrote:

Ailes...O'Reilly...Weinstein...R. Kelly...makes you wonder who is next?

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Harvey's left the country. What a surprise with rape allegations coming into view...
I'll bet he's reaching out right now to Roman Polanski to be his "Life Coach".

Chelsea (Clinton) is a big girl now. Where's her outrage, or does Mommy and Daddy still do all of the talking for her???

bgm

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:01 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Harvey's left the country. What a surprise with rape allegations coming into view...

Chelsea (Clinton) is a big girl now. Where's her outrage, or does Mommy and Daddy still do all of the talking for her???

Don’t worry sweet pea, you’re doing enough ‘outraging’ for the both of you!

tommy1808

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:24 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Maybe she is just waiting for you to denounce the rapist you voted into office.
And before you do that, your outrage just happens to be meaningless.

Best regards
Thomas

OA412

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:58 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

This is pretty disgusting. Chelsea doesn't have to answer for the sins of her father. She is not responsible for what her father did. Meanwhile, you support the president and his presidency when he said this:

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

You're outrage is phony. The man admitted that he kisses women without their consent and that he touches their genitals without consent. It couldn't be any more clear that he's a sexual predator.

727LOVER

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm

This is a serious subject...its too bad that the OP had to start this thread with a vengeance against the left as a thesis

This happens to men too
https://pagesix.com/2017/10/10/terry-cr ... wood-exec/

...and why victims don't come foward.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/entertain ... index.html

dtw2hyd

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm

727LOVER wrote:
This is a serious subject...

Sure it is a serious topic. The only issue like Atlantic hurricanes and mass shootings, next one will be even bigger. It almost appears these men are a part of secret club keeping scores.

In all fairness to Obama, no one helped him when he complained that Axelrod is walking around in a robe in the oval office. Sorry, Couldn't resist.

LMP737

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

What are you talking about? You start this thread trying to make it an attack on MSM while conveniently ignoring the fact that it was the New York Times that exposed this whole affair and now you are talking about Roman Polanski and Chelsea Clinton?

Super80Fan

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Just goes to show you that it pays to be a Democrat. You get to rape people, murder people, be racist/a bigot, steal from people, and get it all swept under the rug for "playing the part". Trump, Clinton, Weinstein, most of the Hollywood elite get away with it because, you know, power and money.

socalgeo

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
Just goes to show you that it pays to be a Democrat. You get to rape people, murder people, be racist/a bigot, steal from people, and get it all swept under the rug for "playing the part". Trump, Clinton, Weinstein, most of the Hollywood elite get away with it because, you know, power and money.

I think it is a mistake to try to tag this as a Democrat thing. There are bad actors on all sides.

It is however valid to point out hypocracy when it exists. Any objective observer can recognize the hypocracy of people like many Hollywood celebs who have attacked Trump for his perceived bad behavior that they don't approve of, when they accept similar behavior from other powerful people such as this Weinstein person.

In the end none of it really means much in the grand scheme of things. Hollywood celebs will still hate Trump and Trump will still tweet his magic to the masses.

Although, I'm very glad that none my children have gone into show business.

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:10 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Can you imagine if we voted him into office? Oh wait you did with your evangelical pussy grabber Donny...and you like him, so he can shoot someone on fifth avenue or assault a dozen women and it’s a-o-k for you! Your dumb outrage isn’t fooling anyone except yourself, although it’s probably a good idea to not leave you alone with any women.

DIRECTFLT
Topic Author

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:02 am

OA412 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

This is pretty disgusting. Chelsea doesn't have to answer for the sins of her father. She is not responsible for what her father did.

Chelsea isn't having to answer for the sins her father, nor was I asking her to, was I? She is a grown woman, and when she says something, because of who her parents are, it will get press. So, I was wondering what her thoughts were about the women Weinstein abused. Her response, as an adult woman, who happens to be the daughter of Bill & Hillary Clinton.

Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks this story has a Political Side....

CNN’s Zeleny: ‘Most of the Leaders of the Democratic Party Are Beholden To’ Weinstein

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Inside Politics,” CNN Senior White House Correspondent Jeff Zeleny stated that most of the Democratic Party’s leaders “are beholden to” Harvey Weinstein and his behavior wasn’t a secret.

Zeleny began by stating that Hillary has “commented on virtually everything since leaving public life. It took, as you said, about five days for this [her statement on Weinstein].”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ecret.html

MaverickM11

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Inside Politics,” CNN Senior White House Correspondent Jeff Zeleny stated that most of the Democratic Party’s leaders “are beholden to” Harvey Weinstein and his behavior wasn’t a secret.

Zeleny began by stating that Hillary has “commented on virtually everything since leaving public life. It took, as you said, about five days for this [her statement on Weinstein].”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ecret.html

Here is a short list of all the women that have accused your buddy of assault and/or rape. I anxiously await your statement. LOL jk you won't. You love rape when it's your rapist! Why are you even pretending that you or republicans give a crap whether someone has raped or assaulted anyone? They voted a sexual predator, who has admitted to it on tape, into office.
https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/ ... abf6008d70

tommy1808

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 am

Super80Fan wrote:

You mean to say it pays of to be rich, since Trump is in your line up, being a Democrat has nothing to do with it.

But i can´t fail to notice that, no matter how many women came forward, Trump was innocent until proven guilty, but you apparently don´t extend that logic to "liberals".....

best regards
Thomas

Kiwirob

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 am

727LOVER wrote:

As I said above Brian Singer is well known for his parties with young boys.

bmacleod

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Could Weinstein also be facing a lengthy ban from future Oscars?

OA412

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:50 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Chelsea isn't having to answer for the sins her father, nor was I asking her to, was I? She is a grown woman, and when she says something, because of who her parents are, it will get press. So, I was wondering what her thoughts were about the women Weinstein abused. Her response, as an adult woman, who happens to be the daughter of Bill & Hillary Clinton.

Sure. Right.

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks this story has a Political Side....

No this story is about women being sexually harassed and assaulted over a long period of time while powerful men did all they could to cover up the harassment/assault, not about scoring political points. Again, you said above that you're happy with the President and his presidency. That man is an admitted sexual assaulter and accused rapist, just like Weinstein, so where's you're outrage?

Frenchify

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:12 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Pyrex wrote:

And you have no problem with sexual assault when it's your buddy--in fact you like and support it!. What a surprise. :roll:
bmacleod wrote:

Ailes...O'Reilly...Weinstein...R. Kelly...makes you wonder who is next?

Clarence Thomas.

Oh, wait....

seb146

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:29 pm

While the right is cheering over this, here is another list they really should take as seriously:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a- ... 2c043a7212

MaverickM11

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 pm

seb146 wrote:
While the right is cheering over this, here is another list they really should take as seriously:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a- ... 2c043a7212

That guy is busy speaking to values voters™