Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Revelation
Topic Author

Police Are Looking For A Female Jogger Who Regularly Poops Outside People's Homes

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:14 am

Here's something you (hopefully) don't see every day:

Police are hunting for a woman who has been dubbed the "Mad Pooper" by residents of a Colorado Springs neighborhood who have seen the woman regularly defecating outside their houses.

"The kids are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like ... 'are you serious?'" Budde told KKTV.

Budde confronted the woman, saying, "Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?"

The woman replied, "Yeah, sorry," Budde recalled.

Black said the woman had been engaging in this behavior for several weeks.

Apparently the police have several hot leads....

coolian2

Re: Police Are Looking For A Female Jogger Who Regularly Poops Outside People's Homes

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 am

Well, shit

BartSimpson

Re: Police Are Looking For A Female Jogger Who Regularly Poops Outside People's Homes

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:08 am

Follow the poop!

Airstud

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am

Revelation wrote:

You mean like... steaming?

Revelation
Topic Author

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:43 am

Airstud wrote:
Revelation wrote:

You mean like... steaming?

Indeed.

They tried to bring police dogs into the case, and they were very eager to participate, but then they attempted to eat the evidence...

Birdwatching

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:46 pm

If people are allowed to smoke on public streets outside houses, blowing the smoke into the air and throwing the butts on the ground, then how exactly is that acceptable but this woman can't take a dump at the same location? What is the difference?

WingsFan

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Follow the poop!

This should be the easiest case to solve for the police dogs.

BartSimpson

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Birdwatching wrote:
If people are allowed to smoke on public streets outside houses, blowing the smoke into the air and throwing the butts on the ground, then how exactly is that acceptable but this woman can't take a dump at the same location? What is the difference?

You must be joking.

In case you're not, here's the difference:
The smoke vanishes rather quickly, the cigarette butts don't emit bad odors, but the poop... I don't think I have to elaborate further.

Super80Fan

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Birdwatching wrote:

As much as I hate cigarettes, the smoke eventually goes away outside along with the butts disintegrating into the ground. Defecating on the ground attracts bugs/critters, and is a health hazard and public sanitation nightmare.

Like I said, I hate cigarettes with all my heart but it's not the same thing as people defecating wherever they want.

Revelation
Topic Author

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:22 pm

I think there is a thing called runner's incontinence where running makes them need to poo.

This woman really needs to find a better way to deal with the problem.

GDB

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Revelation wrote:
I think there is a thing called runner's incontinence where running makes them need to poo.

This woman really needs to find a better way to deal with the problem.

....I had been wondering what Paula Radcliffe was doing now.

readytotaxi

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:37 pm

As per the title she is a regular, so police should have no trouble catching her in the act.

bombayduck

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 pm

As the saying goes never shit on your own doorstep

bombayduck

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Birdwatching wrote:

Eer would want to step in crap, or step on a cigarette butt.?

DIRECTFLT

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:10 am

Put Trooper Charlie Baileygates on the case. He can sniff it out... 8-)

DIRECTFLT

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 am

Birdwatching wrote:

Butts on the ground.... yeah, that sums up what's happening here.. :spin:

helhem

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Perhaps this is just a medical condition. But people who start exercising sometimes have this problem. Some people throw up from exercise too. I just wonder if this woman was this bad or if this problem would have solved it self by the woman's stomach adjusting or she getting a new hobby. I would be pissed off as well if I saw that from my living room. It's a question how regular it is. I value my time a bit so I don't want to know.

If you get exercising as a new hobby. My recommendation start slow. Take care of business before. Or go to a gym , they have toilets and showers. Stuff like this happens with marathons as well.