stratosphere
Topic Author

Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 am

This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-cl ... ud-expect/

dmg626

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 am

She's on the today show this morning no doubt getting the hard questions asked by her friend Matt Lauer

Freakysh

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

:lol: oh my...

Airliners.net to go into meltdown in...

johns624

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 pm

stratosphere wrote:

Do what I do, ignore people I don't like. Don't go looking for things that upset you. Hillary is a has-been.

alberchico

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm

short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

einsteinboricua

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 pm

stratosphere wrote:

It's interesting that, even after she lost, she still manages to get under peoples' skin without even trying.

I was of the opinion that I don't care for her book and that she should quietly retire, but after seeing your reaction, I'll buy two copies, have them signed, and send one to you, and will encourage her to stay active in politics so that I can see more people like you lose their heads.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

bgm

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is.

I agree, every time I see the vile filth that's slobbering around the White House I think the exact same thing.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin

OA412
Crew

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:52 pm

bgm wrote:
I agree, every time I see the vile filth that's slobbering around the White House I think the exact same thing.

Amen to that. Doesn't get much worse than voting for, and continuing to support, that subhuman trash.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

casinterest

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 pm

I imagine the thread author must stroke out when his lawn grows a little to the left of center.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

zkojq

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
It's interesting that, even after she lost, she still manages to get under peoples' skin without even trying.

That's what will happen when she blames other people for her loss; her hubris is enormous. Seriously, the easiest election in history. She was up against one of the biggest morons to ever walk the face of this planet yet she still managed to lose. :banghead:
First to fly the 787-9 (ZK-NZE, NZ103, 2014-10-09)

einsteinboricua

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 pm

zkojq wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

That's what will happen when she blames other people for her loss;

No doubt about that. I mean, like I said, I'm of the opinion that she should just retire altogether. Enough blaming on Russia (which does have merit) or Sanders (to an extent) or Comey (to an extent). What about the missteps she made? What about not having a message other than "I'm not Trump"?

But if it means people like stratosphere and the like will be triggered, then by all means, let her stay. I relish the thought of triggered snowflakes who insist they don't have an obsession over Clinton yet can't seem to get over her.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

Flighty

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:36 pm

She can "stay" or whatever, but I do question what the audience sees in her. She is a war criminal. The aggression of the press against the American people was fascinating and frightening at the same time during the past 1 year. But I guess the lesson is, whatever "authorities" say is credible to at least 60% of the population. And Hillary achieved status as an authority figure. Many people believe what she says, in concert with other Establishment figures. She was basically endorsed by Obama, Mitt Romney, the military, most newspapers, the tech industry, and other industries. And the State dept, etc. My point is that these organizations are all the same people. They are all Facebook friends. And they're not YOUR friend.

tommy1808

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Flighty wrote:
She is a war criminal. .

..and if she started to sue people for libel, she´d be richer than Trump claims to be.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

vikkyvik

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Flighty wrote:
And they're not YOUR friend.

Neither is Trump.

Anyway, I'm not a big Hillary fan, but who cares if she wants to release a book and people want to buy it and get her to sign it?
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

Super80Fan

Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm

I wish she would just go away and people stop talking about her.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

OA412
Crew

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:13 pm

It's funny to watch the snowflakes being triggered by this book release. If you don't want to read about her anymore, don't. Simple as that. I've never been Hillary's biggest fan, but her ability to get under people's skin is absolutely fascinating and endlessly humorous.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Aesma

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:55 pm

zkojq wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

That's what will happen when she blames other people for her loss; her hubris is enormous. Seriously, the easiest election in history. She was up against one of the biggest morons to ever walk the face of this planet yet she still managed to lose. :banghead:

Well being a moron is exactly what got Trump many votes. These voters were never going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Now clearly what she didn't manage to do was to get people on her side voting for her, and she deserves part of the blame. I don't exonerate the millions that call themselves liberal or left wing and didn't vote because they didn't like Hillary. Surely they liked Trump even less, yet they let him win. Hillary was probably not going to be very left wing, but at least she planned to keep Obama's advances.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

seb146

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:37 am

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary?

Well, she did win the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but whatever....
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

zkojq

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
No doubt about that. I mean, like I said, I'm of the opinion that she should just retire altogether.

einsteinboricua wrote:
What about the missteps she made? What about not having a message other than "I'm not Trump"?

:checkmark:

einsteinboricua wrote:
But if it means people like stratosphere and the like will be triggered, then by all means, let her stay. I relish the thought of triggered snowflakes who insist they don't have an obsession over Clinton yet can't seem to get over her.

True, but snowflakes like Mr stratosphere will be massively triggered by whoever it is that replaces Hillary in the political sphere, whether that's Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie, Kirsten Gillibrand etc. Might as well replace Hillary with someone has less baggage, though you can be sure that people like stratosphere will invent something (like the incident 'involving' Hillary that occurred in certain city North African city that none of the people who keep regurgitating said incident would ever be able to find on a map). ;)

OA412 wrote:
It's funny to watch the snowflakes being triggered by this book release. If you don't want to read about her anymore, don't. Simple as that.

I'm fairly sure that most of the people who get massively triggered by the book release don't regularly read anything thicker than a magazine. ;)

Aesma wrote:
I don't exonerate the millions that call themselves liberal or left wing and didn't vote because they didn't like Hillary. Surely they liked Trump even less, yet they let him win.

And therein is the problem; Hillary's hubris. Hillary took an 'you owe me your vote, because the other guy is a moron' approach to the election. After a very close fought primary, she didn't make any policy concessions to Sanders supporters her pick for VP wasn't someone who had any appeal whatsoever to progressives. It was a proposition of quite contempt really; 'who cares that my platform isn't appealing; you have to vote for me; otherwise someone with the temperament of an eight-year-old will have the nuclear codes'. Awkwardly it backfired.

Mir wrote:
You know, I wasn't going to pay much attention to the book, but I think I'm going to buy a copy now, just as a 'screw you' to all the whiny Trumpists with so much hatred in their hearts.

Credit to Hillary; she probably actually wrote her book, unlike the Orange Turd. I read her other one, Living History back in 2007/2008 and quite enjoyed it. I wish her policy platform for 2016 was reflective of what she wrote about there.

einsteinboricua wrote:
Remember, it was Mexico who was gonna pay for it and not a single US cent would be sued.

I wonder how this dude feels about it. For sure he was my favourite support character from the campaign!

einsteinboricua wrote:
The House narrowly passed a 2018 budget with $1.6 billion down payment for a wall...which Mexico was gonna pay for...

Speaking of which, I just realised that I haven't heard any AmCons crying foul about the budget deficit in six months like I did throughout the Obama years. Funny that...
First to fly the 787-9 (ZK-NZE, NZ103, 2014-10-09)

skywaymanaz

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 am

zkojq wrote:
Hillary took an 'you owe me your vote, because the other guy is a moron' approach to the election.

Yup that was the real problem right there that cost her the election. The mood of the electorate that polling should have picked up on was "Hillary I guess." by a few points. There were quite a few Facebook memes that picked up on this. If that's your commitment to your candidate you aren't going to wait in line for hours to vote for her. She only got people to turn out for her by getting celebs and musicians to bring them out. There was tremendous enthusiasm for Bernie but after she won the nomination all she wanted from him was his endorsement. If that wasn't enough she needs to blame herself for not making him more important to the campaign. Love him or hate him people waited in line for hours to see Bernie and Trump. If they waited in line for hours to see them they'd wait in line for hours to vote for them. I had a friend so mad at me he wouldn't even speak to me for months because I didn't vote for Hillary so it was my fault Trump won. I didn't vote for Trump either. Neither one of them earned my vote and neither should have taken it for granted. I took a page from Brewster's Millions and voted write in, "None of the above." I thought they were both so terrible I didn't want to be responsible for either one of them winning. I fully expected whoever won in '16 would only get one term because they were hated that much. I guess it's good for her bank account thousands are waiting in line for her now but I wonder how many of them didn't even show up on election day.

Mir

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:30 pm

skywaymanaz wrote:
Neither one of them earned my vote

I don't get this attitude. Voting isn't like walking into a store to buy a shirt and seeing if there's something you like. If you don't like any of the shirts, you don't have to buy one, and you get to walk out of the store in the same condition in which you walked in, keep the shirt you've got now, and wait to see what the next fashion trend brings. With voting, there is going to be an outcome. You're going to be walking out of that store with a shirt, having to wear it for the next several years, whether you like it or not. So you might as well make a choice. Saying "I don't care who runs this country" is really an abdication of civic duty.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

seb146

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Paraphrased tweet from somewhere in the interwebs:

She could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and do nothing and people would accuse her of shooting everyone.

When hating Hillary because she is Hillary, remember that not even 60% of the eligible voters actually voted. Of those who did vote, she won the popular vote by almost 3,000,000. And Russia had to help decide our election.

http://www.electproject.org/home/voter- ... rnout-data

Besides, other presidential candidates who lost also wrote books after they lost and no one called them names.

NoTime

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:07 pm

seb146 wrote:
And Russia had to help decide our election.

Brother, CNN isn't even trying that angle anymore... it might be time to let it go.

As for Hillary, she can write as many books as she wants, and blame whoever she wants - the longer she can be associated with the DNC, the better. I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.
"Anyone who doesn't accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy"- Hillary Clinton

MaverickM11

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 pm

stratosphere wrote:

Awww...people waiting in line for a book signing hurts your fragile lil ego. Meanwhile no one showed up for the mother of all rallies to support Trump. In fact they were outnumbered by Juggalos. I figured they'd have a lot more overlap since the Juggalos threw feces and beer bottles at Tila Tequila...seems like something Trump's base would enjoy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jug ... a0e1427777
E pur si muove -Galileo

bgm

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:49 pm

NoTime wrote:
I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.

She was, is, and always will be infinitely better qualified than the awful piece of toupeed garbage we're now saddled with.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin

bgm

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:51 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Meanwhile no one showed up for the mother of all rallies to support Trump.

To be fair, it looks like a better turn out than the inauguration... if you use a kaleidoscope. :duck:

NoTime

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 pm

bgm wrote:
NoTime wrote:

She was, is, and always will be infinitely better qualified than the awful piece of toupeed garbage we're now saddled with.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...
"Anyone who doesn't accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy"- Hillary Clinton

Super80Fan

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 pm

bgm wrote:
NoTime wrote:

Do you for a fact know that? I don't like the Donald but unfortunately this election was terrible all around.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

Mir

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
bgm wrote:
NoTime wrote:

Do you for a fact know that? I don't like the Donald but unfortunately this election was terrible all around.

Yeah, it's been proven by how Trump has (or, really, hasn't) governed. His administration is chaos, his legislative agendas (which were incredibly basic to begin with) have failed, he's fighting with his own party whose help he'll need, he continually says things his advisers have to walk back. The list goes on.

Whatever you think about Hillary's politics, she is at least knowledgable on policy and can competently run a government.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

2Holer4Longhaul

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:28 am

I used to take a "meh" approach to Hillary. She was, in my eyes, the ordinary, corrupt, flip-flopping politician type we see so many of. Going into the election, I preferred her to Cheeto McRapey (aka POTUS 45).

Now, even though everyone (including Hillary) wrote her off as a has-been, we still see
1. Liberals fawning over her every time they see her face.
2. Conservatives screeching in faux-agony every time her lips move.
That's what pisses me off about Hillary.
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.

seb146

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 am

NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Brother, CNN isn't even trying that angle anymore... it might be time to let it go.

Or not. Even the minority campaigner in chief/golfer in chief knows it was Russian interference that got him installed.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ru ... ton-628835

2Holer4Longhaul

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:40 am

NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:

As for Hillary, she can write as many books as she wants, and blame whoever she wants - the longer she can be associated with the DNC, the better. I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.

CNN isn't trying it as much, but Congress still loves the special prosecutor that is.
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.

tommy1808

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:28 am

2Holer4Longhaul wrote:

CNN isn't trying it as much, but Congress still loves the special prosecutor that is.

Mueller simply doesn´t want to poison criminal proceedings and his team apparently doesn´t leak.....

Saying there is nothing is almost libel, after all it means that Mueller is uselessly continuing an investigation without having a hint of criminal activity.

best regards
Thomas
Last edited by tommy1808 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

skywaymanaz

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:31 am

Mir wrote:
I don't get this attitude. Voting isn't like walking into a store to buy a shirt and seeing if there's something you like. If you don't like any of the shirts, you don't have to buy one, and you get to walk out of the store in the same condition in which you walked in, keep the shirt you've got now, and wait to see what the next fashion trend brings. With voting, there is going to be an outcome. You're going to be walking out of that store with a shirt, having to wear it for the next several years, whether you like it or not. So you might as well make a choice. Saying "I don't care who runs this country" is really an abdication of civic duty.

The problem is I didn't want either of them to. Yes one of them was going to but I didn't want to be responsible for it. As long as you want to go with the store metaphor as South Park said you're either getting a douche or a turd sandwich. Do you really not understand why someone wouldn't want to have to make that choice even if they're forced to take one of them home for years? I mean you can argue it wasn't as bad a choice as Humps in Orange is the New Black, gun to your head. But you're basically saying I should have Homer's attitude on The Simpsons after humanity was enslaved, "Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos."

Super80Fan wrote:
I don't like the Donald but unfortunately this election was terrible all around.

That's the problem right there. None of the choices were good. This is the only election I have not cast my vote for President since I was first registered. I've proudly voted for the candidate of my choice every 4 years since '88 until this one. As for my civic duty I still voted for the House and Senate races and the ballot props. I also vote every 2 years for Congress and most of the local elections at odd times of the year. Sorry every once in a while I overlook one of the local elections because they aren't always well publicized but I have a very reliable record of voting compared to most people in this country from looking at voter turnout.

2Holer4Longhaul

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:53 am

tommy1808 wrote:
2Holer4Longhaul wrote:

Mueller simply doesn´t want to poison criminal proceedings and his team apparently doesn´t leak.....

Saying there is nothing is almost libel, after all it means that Mueller is uselessly continuing an investigation without having a hint of criminal activity.

best regards
Thomas

I'm not sure if you misunderstood (my phrasing seemed cynical) but I fully support Mueller's investigation. There's enough evidence to warrant it, and I trust that he'll choose to end it if he (and the grand jury) conclude that there's not enough evidence, I personally think there'll be plenty of evidence, and he'll recommend impeachment.