stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 am

This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-cl ... ud-expect/
 
dmg626
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 am

She's on the today show this morning no doubt getting the hard questions asked by her friend Matt Lauer
 
Freakysh
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:49 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-cl ... ud-expect/


:lol: oh my...

Airliners.net to go into meltdown in...

...3....2...1.....
 
johns624
Posts: 1546
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:25 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-cl ... ud-expect/
Do what I do, ignore people I don't like. Don't go looking for things that upset you. Hillary is a has-been.
 
User avatar
alberchico
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:52 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm

short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5811
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

It's interesting that, even after she lost, she still manages to get under peoples' skin without even trying.

I was of the opinion that I don't care for her book and that she should quietly retire, but after seeing your reaction, I'll buy two copies, have them signed, and send one to you, and will encourage her to stay active in politics so that I can see more people like you lose their heads.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is.


I agree, every time I see the vile filth that's slobbering around the White House I think the exact same thing.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
User avatar
OA412
Moderator
Posts: 4273
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:52 pm

bgm wrote:
I agree, every time I see the vile filth that's slobbering around the White House I think the exact same thing.

Amen to that. Doesn't get much worse than voting for, and continuing to support, that subhuman trash.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 5830
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 pm

I imagine the thread author must stroke out when his lawn grows a little to the left of center.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 2804
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
It's interesting that, even after she lost, she still manages to get under peoples' skin without even trying.

That's what will happen when she blames other people for her loss; her hubris is enormous. Seriously, the easiest election in history. She was up against one of the biggest morons to ever walk the face of this planet yet she still managed to lose. :banghead:
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-200 ZK-OKD, B787-9 ZK-NZH, CS100 HB-JBG
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5811
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 pm

zkojq wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
It's interesting that, even after she lost, she still manages to get under peoples' skin without even trying.

That's what will happen when she blames other people for her loss;

No doubt about that. I mean, like I said, I'm of the opinion that she should just retire altogether. Enough blaming on Russia (which does have merit) or Sanders (to an extent) or Comey (to an extent). What about the missteps she made? What about not having a message other than "I'm not Trump"?

But if it means people like stratosphere and the like will be triggered, then by all means, let her stay. I relish the thought of triggered snowflakes who insist they don't have an obsession over Clinton yet can't seem to get over her.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
Flighty
Posts: 8829
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:36 pm

She can "stay" or whatever, but I do question what the audience sees in her. She is a war criminal. The aggression of the press against the American people was fascinating and frightening at the same time during the past 1 year. But I guess the lesson is, whatever "authorities" say is credible to at least 60% of the population. And Hillary achieved status as an authority figure. Many people believe what she says, in concert with other Establishment figures. She was basically endorsed by Obama, Mitt Romney, the military, most newspapers, the tech industry, and other industries. And the State dept, etc. My point is that these organizations are all the same people. They are all Facebook friends. And they're not YOUR friend.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6611
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Flighty wrote:
She is a war criminal. .


..and if she started to sue people for libel, she´d be richer than Trump claims to be.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
vikkyvik
Posts: 12106
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Flighty wrote:
And they're not YOUR friend.


Neither is Trump.

Anyway, I'm not a big Hillary fan, but who cares if she wants to release a book and people want to buy it and get her to sign it?
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm

I wish she would just go away and people stop talking about her.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
 
User avatar
OA412
Moderator
Posts: 4273
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:13 pm

It's funny to watch the snowflakes being triggered by this book release. If you don't want to read about her anymore, don't. Simple as that. I've never been Hillary's biggest fan, but her ability to get under people's skin is absolutely fascinating and endlessly humorous.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 9316
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:55 pm

zkojq wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
It's interesting that, even after she lost, she still manages to get under peoples' skin without even trying.

That's what will happen when she blames other people for her loss; her hubris is enormous. Seriously, the easiest election in history. She was up against one of the biggest morons to ever walk the face of this planet yet she still managed to lose. :banghead:


Well being a moron is exactly what got Trump many votes. These voters were never going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Now clearly what she didn't manage to do was to get people on her side voting for her, and she deserves part of the blame. I don't exonerate the millions that call themselves liberal or left wing and didn't vote because they didn't like Hillary. Surely they liked Trump even less, yet they let him win. Hillary was probably not going to be very left wing, but at least she planned to keep Obama's advances.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
seb146
Posts: 15518
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:37 am

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary?


Well, she did win the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but whatever....
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 2804
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
No doubt about that. I mean, like I said, I'm of the opinion that she should just retire altogether.


einsteinboricua wrote:
What about the missteps she made? What about not having a message other than "I'm not Trump"?

:checkmark:

einsteinboricua wrote:
But if it means people like stratosphere and the like will be triggered, then by all means, let her stay. I relish the thought of triggered snowflakes who insist they don't have an obsession over Clinton yet can't seem to get over her.

True, but snowflakes like Mr stratosphere will be massively triggered by whoever it is that replaces Hillary in the political sphere, whether that's Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie, Kirsten Gillibrand etc. Might as well replace Hillary with someone has less baggage, though you can be sure that people like stratosphere will invent something (like the incident 'involving' Hillary that occurred in certain city North African city that none of the people who keep regurgitating said incident would ever be able to find on a map). ;)

OA412 wrote:
It's funny to watch the snowflakes being triggered by this book release. If you don't want to read about her anymore, don't. Simple as that.

I'm fairly sure that most of the people who get massively triggered by the book release don't regularly read anything thicker than a magazine. ;)

Aesma wrote:
I don't exonerate the millions that call themselves liberal or left wing and didn't vote because they didn't like Hillary. Surely they liked Trump even less, yet they let him win.

And therein is the problem; Hillary's hubris. Hillary took an 'you owe me your vote, because the other guy is a moron' approach to the election. After a very close fought primary, she didn't make any policy concessions to Sanders supporters her pick for VP wasn't someone who had any appeal whatsoever to progressives. It was a proposition of quite contempt really; 'who cares that my platform isn't appealing; you have to vote for me; otherwise someone with the temperament of an eight-year-old will have the nuclear codes'. Awkwardly it backfired.

Mir wrote:
You know, I wasn't going to pay much attention to the book, but I think I'm going to buy a copy now, just as a 'screw you' to all the whiny Trumpists with so much hatred in their hearts.


Credit to Hillary; she probably actually wrote her book, unlike the Orange Turd. I read her other one, Living History back in 2007/2008 and quite enjoyed it. I wish her policy platform for 2016 was reflective of what she wrote about there.


einsteinboricua wrote:
Remember, it was Mexico who was gonna pay for it and not a single US cent would be sued.

I wonder how this dude feels about it. For sure he was my favourite support character from the campaign!
Image

einsteinboricua wrote:
The House narrowly passed a 2018 budget with $1.6 billion down payment for a wall...which Mexico was gonna pay for...

Speaking of which, I just realised that I haven't heard any AmCons crying foul about the budget deficit in six months like I did throughout the Obama years. Funny that...
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-200 ZK-OKD, B787-9 ZK-NZH, CS100 HB-JBG
 
skywaymanaz
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 am

zkojq wrote:
Hillary took an 'you owe me your vote, because the other guy is a moron' approach to the election.


Yup that was the real problem right there that cost her the election. The mood of the electorate that polling should have picked up on was "Hillary I guess." by a few points. There were quite a few Facebook memes that picked up on this. If that's your commitment to your candidate you aren't going to wait in line for hours to vote for her. She only got people to turn out for her by getting celebs and musicians to bring them out. There was tremendous enthusiasm for Bernie but after she won the nomination all she wanted from him was his endorsement. If that wasn't enough she needs to blame herself for not making him more important to the campaign. Love him or hate him people waited in line for hours to see Bernie and Trump. If they waited in line for hours to see them they'd wait in line for hours to vote for them. I had a friend so mad at me he wouldn't even speak to me for months because I didn't vote for Hillary so it was my fault Trump won. I didn't vote for Trump either. Neither one of them earned my vote and neither should have taken it for granted. I took a page from Brewster's Millions and voted write in, "None of the above." I thought they were both so terrible I didn't want to be responsible for either one of them winning. I fully expected whoever won in '16 would only get one term because they were hated that much. I guess it's good for her bank account thousands are waiting in line for her now but I wonder how many of them didn't even show up on election day.
 
Mir
Posts: 19383
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:30 pm

skywaymanaz wrote:
Neither one of them earned my vote


I don't get this attitude. Voting isn't like walking into a store to buy a shirt and seeing if there's something you like. If you don't like any of the shirts, you don't have to buy one, and you get to walk out of the store in the same condition in which you walked in, keep the shirt you've got now, and wait to see what the next fashion trend brings. With voting, there is going to be an outcome. You're going to be walking out of that store with a shirt, having to wear it for the next several years, whether you like it or not. So you might as well make a choice. Saying "I don't care who runs this country" is really an abdication of civic duty.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
seb146
Posts: 15518
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Paraphrased tweet from somewhere in the interwebs:

She could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and do nothing and people would accuse her of shooting everyone.

When hating Hillary because she is Hillary, remember that not even 60% of the eligible voters actually voted. Of those who did vote, she won the popular vote by almost 3,000,000. And Russia had to help decide our election.

http://www.electproject.org/home/voter- ... rnout-data

Besides, other presidential candidates who lost also wrote books after they lost and no one called them names.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
NoTime
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:07 pm

seb146 wrote:
And Russia had to help decide our election.


Brother, CNN isn't even trying that angle anymore... it might be time to let it go.

As for Hillary, she can write as many books as she wants, and blame whoever she wants - the longer she can be associated with the DNC, the better. I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15914
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This proves to me how stupid the American public really is. I mean really people waiting in line some overnight to meet their idol Hillary? A lying corrupt miserable human being? Why do the rest of us have to keep being subjected to seeing this old hag day after day with her blaming everyone in the world for her loss except her damn self. Wish she would just vaporize already. I am elated that she lost especially to Trump.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-cl ... ud-expect/

Awww...people waiting in line for a book signing hurts your fragile lil ego. Meanwhile no one showed up for the mother of all rallies to support Trump. In fact they were outnumbered by Juggalos. I figured they'd have a lot more overlap since the Juggalos threw feces and beer bottles at Tila Tequila...seems like something Trump's base would enjoy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jug ... a0e1427777
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:49 pm

NoTime wrote:
I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.


She was, is, and always will be infinitely better qualified than the awful piece of toupeed garbage we're now saddled with.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:51 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Meanwhile no one showed up for the mother of all rallies to support Trump.


To be fair, it looks like a better turn out than the inauguration... if you use a kaleidoscope. :duck:
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
NoTime
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:13 pm

bgm wrote:
NoTime wrote:
I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.


She was, is, and always will be infinitely better qualified than the awful piece of toupeed garbage we're now saddled with.


Whatever helps you sleep at night...
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 pm

bgm wrote:
NoTime wrote:
I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.


She was, is, and always will be infinitely better qualified than the awful piece of toupeed garbage we're now saddled with.


Do you for a fact know that? I don't like the Donald but unfortunately this election was terrible all around.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
 
Mir
Posts: 19383
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
bgm wrote:
NoTime wrote:
I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.


She was, is, and always will be infinitely better qualified than the awful piece of toupeed garbage we're now saddled with.


Do you for a fact know that? I don't like the Donald but unfortunately this election was terrible all around.


Yeah, it's been proven by how Trump has (or, really, hasn't) governed. His administration is chaos, his legislative agendas (which were incredibly basic to begin with) have failed, he's fighting with his own party whose help he'll need, he continually says things his advisers have to walk back. The list goes on.

Whatever you think about Hillary's politics, she is at least knowledgable on policy and can competently run a government.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
2Holer4Longhaul
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:28 am

I used to take a "meh" approach to Hillary. She was, in my eyes, the ordinary, corrupt, flip-flopping politician type we see so many of. Going into the election, I preferred her to Cheeto McRapey (aka POTUS 45).

Now, even though everyone (including Hillary) wrote her off as a has-been, we still see
1. Liberals fawning over her every time they see her face.
2. Conservatives screeching in faux-agony every time her lips move.
That's what pisses me off about Hillary.
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.
 
seb146
Posts: 15518
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 am

NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And Russia had to help decide our election.


Brother, CNN isn't even trying that angle anymore... it might be time to let it go.


Or not. Even the minority campaigner in chief/golfer in chief knows it was Russian interference that got him installed.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ru ... ton-628835
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
2Holer4Longhaul
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:40 am

NoTime wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And Russia had to help decide our election.


Brother, CNN isn't even trying that angle anymore... it might be time to let it go.

As for Hillary, she can write as many books as she wants, and blame whoever she wants - the longer she can be associated with the DNC, the better. I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.

CNN isn't trying it as much, but Congress still loves the special prosecutor that is.
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6611
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:28 am

2Holer4Longhaul wrote:
As for Hillary, she can write as many books as she wants, and blame whoever she wants - the longer she can be associated with the DNC, the better. I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.

CNN isn't trying it as much, but Congress still loves the special prosecutor that is.


Mueller simply doesn´t want to poison criminal proceedings and his team apparently doesn´t leak.....

Saying there is nothing is almost libel, after all it means that Mueller is uselessly continuing an investigation without having a hint of criminal activity.

best regards
Thomas
Last edited by tommy1808 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
skywaymanaz
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:31 am

Mir wrote:
I don't get this attitude. Voting isn't like walking into a store to buy a shirt and seeing if there's something you like. If you don't like any of the shirts, you don't have to buy one, and you get to walk out of the store in the same condition in which you walked in, keep the shirt you've got now, and wait to see what the next fashion trend brings. With voting, there is going to be an outcome. You're going to be walking out of that store with a shirt, having to wear it for the next several years, whether you like it or not. So you might as well make a choice. Saying "I don't care who runs this country" is really an abdication of civic duty.


The problem is I didn't want either of them to. Yes one of them was going to but I didn't want to be responsible for it. As long as you want to go with the store metaphor as South Park said you're either getting a douche or a turd sandwich. Do you really not understand why someone wouldn't want to have to make that choice even if they're forced to take one of them home for years? I mean you can argue it wasn't as bad a choice as Humps in Orange is the New Black, gun to your head. But you're basically saying I should have Homer's attitude on The Simpsons after humanity was enslaved, "Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos."

Super80Fan wrote:
I don't like the Donald but unfortunately this election was terrible all around.


That's the problem right there. None of the choices were good. This is the only election I have not cast my vote for President since I was first registered. I've proudly voted for the candidate of my choice every 4 years since '88 until this one. As for my civic duty I still voted for the House and Senate races and the ballot props. I also vote every 2 years for Congress and most of the local elections at odd times of the year. Sorry every once in a while I overlook one of the local elections because they aren't always well publicized but I have a very reliable record of voting compared to most people in this country from looking at voter turnout.
 
2Holer4Longhaul
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:53 am

tommy1808 wrote:
2Holer4Longhaul wrote:
As for Hillary, she can write as many books as she wants, and blame whoever she wants - the longer she can be associated with the DNC, the better. I'm just infinitely glad that she isn't our President.

CNN isn't trying it as much, but Congress still loves the special prosecutor that is.


Mueller simply doesn´t want to poison criminal proceedings and his team apparently doesn´t leak.....

Saying there is nothing is almost libel, after all it means that Mueller is uselessly continuing an investigation without having a hint of criminal activity.

best regards
Thomas

I'm not sure if you misunderstood (my phrasing seemed cynical) but I fully support Mueller's investigation. There's enough evidence to warrant it, and I trust that he'll choose to end it if he (and the grand jury) conclude that there's not enough evidence, I personally think there'll be plenty of evidence, and he'll recommend impeachment.
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.
 
Braniff1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Mir wrote: " Whatever you think about Hillary's politics, she is at least knowledgable on policy and can competently run a government."

If she is so wise and competent, why couldn't she run a campaign effectively, and win the election? She and Billy are trash liberals that care about no one but Hillary and Bill. They personify the term megalomania.
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4239
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:03 am

Braniff1 wrote:
Mir wrote: " Whatever you think about Hillary's politics, she is at least knowledgable on policy and can competently run a government."

If she is so wise and competent, why couldn't she run a campaign effectively, and win the election? She and Billy are trash liberals that care about no one but Hillary and Bill. They personify the term megalomania.


Competence and charisma are very separate qualities.

Whereas Hillary is indubitably competent and experienced, she has close to no charisma whatsoever. For better or worse, charisma plays an important role in a Presidential election as voters need to be attracted to the person they will vote for on a human level.
This is very different (unfortunately) from, say, a board choosing a new CEO for their company, where experience and competence will be the main relevant factors.

Every politician is fond of him/herself, it comes with the territory. They all have a personality cult they try to nurture to a certain level, or they wouldn't be in politics in the first place. But if you are going to label the Clintons 'megalomaniacs' and accuse them of caring about no one but themselves, what exactly do you make of the White House incumbent?

Double standard, anyone?
:scratchchin:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 2804
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Francoflier wrote:
Whereas Hillary is indubitably competent and experienced, she has close to no charisma whatsoever.

She did a decade ago.
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-200 ZK-OKD, B787-9 ZK-NZH, CS100 HB-JBG
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5811
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Francoflier wrote:
Whereas Hillary is indubitably competent and experienced, she has close to no charisma whatsoever.

That is up for debate. She did win the popular vote in both races (president 2016 and 2008 primaries). She just didn't win the correct type of people (and yes, I say type...because when the US presidential election is determined by electoral college votes and not the popular vote, it means a Wisconsin voter is vastly different than a California voter, for example, both in terms of EC weight and what their interests are).

She didn't do herself any favors by assuming that she'd win because she's not Trump (just like Democrats assumed), but it seems charisma wasn't too much of an issue as message was.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
Braniff1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Francoflier wrote:
Braniff1 wrote:
Mir wrote: " Whatever you think about Hillary's politics, she is at least knowledgable on policy and can competently run a government."

If she is so wise and competent, why couldn't she run a campaign effectively, and win the election? She and Billy are trash liberals that care about no one but Hillary and Bill. They personify the term megalomania.


Competence and charisma are very separate qualities.

Whereas Hillary is indubitably competent and experienced, she has close to no charisma whatsoever. For better or worse, charisma plays an important role in a Presidential election as voters need to be attracted to the person they will vote for on a human level.
This is very different (unfortunately) from, say, a board choosing a new CEO for their company, where experience and competence will be the main relevant factors.

Every politician is fond of him/herself, it comes with the territory. They all have a personality cult they try to nurture to a certain level, or they wouldn't be in politics in the first place. But if you are going to label the Clintons 'megalomaniacs' and accuse them of caring about no one but themselves, what exactly do you make of the White House incumbent?




Double standard, anyone?
:scratchchin:


I appreciate your indubitable confidence in our past Sec-of State, yet I could not disagree more. I stated prior to the election that I would prefer a rabid dog or the devil as see Hillary in office. Well, it appears that I got both in one, we now have a rabid devil as president, and that's fine as opposed to having Ms. Clinton. We have had our share of low-lives as president, but nothing could be worse than HRC. Watching her since she lost is near sickening; she blames everyone and everything but herself. She lost because too many people don't trust her or even like her; she is butt hurt and just can't shut up and go away.
 
salttee
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Braniff1 wrote:
I appreciate your indubitable confidence in our past Sec-of State, yet I could not disagree more. I stated prior to the election that I would prefer a rabid dog or the devil as see Hillary in office. Well, it appears that I got both in one, we now have a rabid devil as president, and that's fine as opposed to having Ms. Clinton. We have had our share of low-lives as president, but nothing could be worse than HRC. Watching her since she lost is near sickening; she blames everyone and everything but herself. She lost because too many people don't trust her or even like her; she is butt hurt and just can't shut up and go away.

Do you think that your clever "butt hurt" line at the end makes up for the fact that your post has no content?

Is this the kind of conversation you guys have with each other at freeperville?
 
Braniff1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:26 pm

salttee wrote:
Braniff1 wrote:
I appreciate your indubitable confidence in our past Sec-of State, yet I could not disagree more. I stated prior to the election that I would prefer a rabid dog or the devil as see Hillary in office. Well, it appears that I got both in one, we now have a rabid devil as president, and that's fine as opposed to having Ms. Clinton. We have had our share of low-lives as president, but nothing could be worse than HRC. Watching her since she lost is near sickening; she blames everyone and everything but herself. She lost because too many people don't trust her or even like her; she is butt hurt and just can't shut up and go away.

Do you think that your clever "butt hurt" line at the end makes up for the fact that your post has no content?

Is this the kind of conversation you guys have with each other at freeperville?


Hey salttee, I checked with the crowd over in Freeperville and the unanimous consent is, you have an overly inflated opinion of yourself. Your ego out ways your logic or intelligence; in general most consider you a rambling uninformed putz.
 
Ken777
Posts: 9409
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 am

Hillary Clinton is unique in my lifetime. She is an intellect and got in good schools because of her performance. Just like her husband who is also an intellect.

The success of those two has driven the Republicans nuts and they have spent massive piles of taxpayer dollars to degrade her in every way possible. The interesting thing is those attacks take a certain level of mentality to believe - the same level for mentality it takes to be a part of Trump's "Base".

Looking at Trump's term so far it is understandable why some people (like me) voted against Trump instead of voting for HRC.

IF Trump screws up the North Korea crisis and fighting breaks out I have a feeling that even the GOP will work to get rid of the the freak we have as a President.
 
2Holer4Longhaul
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:01 am

Braniff1 wrote:
Francoflier wrote:
Braniff1 wrote:
Mir wrote: " Whatever you think about Hillary's politics, she is at least knowledgable on policy and can competently run a government."

If she is so wise and competent, why couldn't she run a campaign effectively, and win the election? She and Billy are trash liberals that care about no one but Hillary and Bill. They personify the term megalomania.


Competence and charisma are very separate qualities.

Whereas Hillary is indubitably competent and experienced, she has close to no charisma whatsoever. For better or worse, charisma plays an important role in a Presidential election as voters need to be attracted to the person they will vote for on a human level.
This is very different (unfortunately) from, say, a board choosing a new CEO for their company, where experience and competence will be the main relevant factors.

Every politician is fond of him/herself, it comes with the territory. They all have a personality cult they try to nurture to a certain level, or they wouldn't be in politics in the first place. But if you are going to label the Clintons 'megalomaniacs' and accuse them of caring about no one but themselves, what exactly do you make of the White House incumbent?




Double standard, anyone?
:scratchchin:


I appreciate your indubitable confidence in our past Sec-of State, yet I could not disagree more. I stated prior to the election that I would prefer a rabid dog or the devil as see Hillary in office. Well, it appears that I got both in one, we now have a rabid devil as president, and that's fine as opposed to having Ms. Clinton. We have had our share of low-lives as president, but nothing could be worse than HRC. Watching her since she lost is near sickening; she blames everyone and everything but herself. She lost because too many people don't trust her or even like her; she is butt hurt and just can't shut up and go away.

I see you are of delicate mental composition, so I will go about this slowly.
1. Actually, Hillary ran an effective campaign. A majority of voters cast their ballots for her. In every other democracy, that would make her the winner.
2. Hillary's biggest problem wasn't her lack of charisma, nor was it her artificial persona. The real thing that shot her down was morons who would prefer "a rabid dog or the devil" to be President. Opposing a candidate's policies is one thing, but the only candidate that could possibly be worse than the devil is Adolf Hitler.
3. Like others have said, Hillary is intelligent, competent, experienced, and qualified. She just doesn't seem to get anyone energized, and there's a group that hates her more than they hate Satan. A Clinton Presidency is like a salad- it's healthy, but no one finds it appetizing, and immature folks hate it.

Now, I'll finish with a question: you say you prefer President Satan over Hillary, and you clearly prefer Trump. Would you rather take Hitler or Hillary?
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.
 
Braniff1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:24 am

2Holer4Longhaul wrote:I used to take a "meh" approach to Hillary. She was, in my eyes, the ordinary, corrupt, flip-flopping politician type we see so many of. Going into the election, I preferred her to Cheeto McRapey (aka POTUS 45).

Now, even though everyone (including Hillary) wrote her off as a has-been, we still see
1. Liberals fawning over her every time they see her face.
2. Conservatives screeching in faux-agony every time her lips move.
That's what pisses me off about Hillary.
and then it wrote:
I see you are of delicate mental composition, so I will go about this slowly.
1. Actually, Hillary ran an effective campaign. A majority of voters cast their ballots for her. In every other democracy, that would make her the winner.
2. Hillary's biggest problem wasn't her lack of charisma, nor was it her artificial persona. The real thing that shot her down was morons who would prefer "a rabid dog or the devil" to be President. Opposing a candidate's policies is one thing, but the only candidate that could possibly be worse than the devil is Adolf Hitler.
3. Like others have said, Hillary is intelligent, competent, experienced, and qualified. She just doesn't seem to get anyone energized, and there's a group that hates her more than they hate Satan. A Clinton Presidency is like a salad- it's healthy, but no one finds it appetizing, and immature folks hate it.

Now, I'll finish with a question: you say you prefer President Satan over Hillary, and you clearly prefer Trump. Would you rather take Hitler or Hillary?

Braniff1 responds:
Other than the fact that you enjoy reading your own drivel, you might try changing whatever it is that messes your mind up to such a degree. One minute HRC pisses you off, you call her corrupt and the next you defend her. For your edification, I do despise her and that creep husband of hers. I voted green, yet yes although we got a Hitler prototype, I would rather have Cheeto McRapey (does that really mean something) as you call him. The good news is he will not be around long; he is too self-destructive or maybe we can hope he will be impeached. Sorry my likes and dislikes trouble you so much, yet unlike most of you sniveling liberals, I think for myself and follow no party or false prophets. Also, if you don't like our democratic process, take your two-holer and fly off somewhere else where you'll feel safer. We have a system, imperfect yes, but it is our democratic system; HRC run by the rules and lost. She can handle it, so maybe you should too.
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 798
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:49 am

if Madame Hillary really cares about a free America, she must let go and retire.

She had her chance, and she blew it.

#GetLostHillary #Bernie2020
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3100
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:56 am

BawliBooch wrote:
if Madame Hillary really cares about a free America, she must let go and retire.

She had her chance, and she blew it.

A number of people blew their first chance but did not let go, with the approval of millions:

Thomas Dewey

Adlai Stevenson

Richard Nixon
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5811
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:32 am

BawliBooch wrote:
#Bernie2020

Even though Bernie polls higher than Trump, I REALLY don't think he has a chance at running in the Democratic primary again. It's similar to a toddler who says they're hungry, gets food brought over, says they're not hungry, has the food taken away, and then says they're hungry. If you think the DNC played dirty, 2020 will be a different ballpark if he decides to run. Independent who registered as a Democrat for the primary who then leaves the party to rejoin it? Yeah...that will work.

And if he decides to mount an independent bid, we might as well tell Trump he can keep the White House.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:00 pm

2Holer4Longhaul wrote:
Braniff1 wrote:
Francoflier wrote:

Competence and charisma are very separate qualities.

Whereas Hillary is indubitably competent and experienced, she has close to no charisma whatsoever. For better or worse, charisma plays an important role in a Presidential election as voters need to be attracted to the person they will vote for on a human level.
This is very different (unfortunately) from, say, a board choosing a new CEO for their company, where experience and competence will be the main relevant factors.

Every politician is fond of him/herself, it comes with the territory. They all have a personality cult they try to nurture to a certain level, or they wouldn't be in politics in the first place. But if you are going to label the Clintons 'megalomaniacs' and accuse them of caring about no one but themselves, what exactly do you make of the White House incumbent?




Double standard, anyone?
:scratchchin:


I appreciate your indubitable confidence in our past Sec-of State, yet I could not disagree more. I stated prior to the election that I would prefer a rabid dog or the devil as see Hillary in office. Well, it appears that I got both in one, we now have a rabid devil as president, and that's fine as opposed to having Ms. Clinton. We have had our share of low-lives as president, but nothing could be worse than HRC. Watching her since she lost is near sickening; she blames everyone and everything but herself. She lost because too many people don't trust her or even like her; she is butt hurt and just can't shut up and go away.

I see you are of delicate mental composition, so I will go about this slowly.
1. Actually, Hillary ran an effective campaign. A majority of voters cast their ballots for her. In every other democracy, that would make her the winner.
2. Hillary's biggest problem wasn't her lack of charisma, nor was it her artificial persona. The real thing that shot her down was morons who would prefer "a rabid dog or the devil" to be President. Opposing a candidate's policies is one thing, but the only candidate that could possibly be worse than the devil is Adolf Hitler.
3. Like others have said, Hillary is intelligent, competent, experienced, and qualified. She just doesn't seem to get anyone energized, and there's a group that hates her more than they hate Satan. A Clinton Presidency is like a salad- it's healthy, but no one finds it appetizing, and immature folks hate it.

Now, I'll finish with a question: you say you prefer President Satan over Hillary, and you clearly prefer Trump. Would you rather take Hitler or Hillary?


Man now I have a glimpse of the type of thinking that voted for Killary . Dude you are delusional. There are a lot of people who were not crazy about Trump including yours truly. I knew he was a narcissist and a lot of his other faults but I and a lot of other working class white guys are absolutely sick of the establishment politicians and Clinton was the epitome of that. The only "morons" are people like yourself who continue to keep voting in the same trash. Our only problem is that it came down to these two which is a sad commentary on our political system. So it was him or her and I knew what we were going to get with her. Too bad she didn't get a second chance to swipe the white house silver and trinkets. Hope she burns in hell.
 
2Holer4Longhaul
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:03 am

Re: Thousands wait in line for Hillary

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:07 pm

stratosphere wrote:
2Holer4Longhaul wrote:
Braniff1 wrote:

I appreciate your indubitable confidence in our past Sec-of State, yet I could not disagree more. I stated prior to the election that I would prefer a rabid dog or the devil as see Hillary in office. Well, it appears that I got both in one, we now have a rabid devil as president, and that's fine as opposed to having Ms. Clinton. We have had our share of low-lives as president, but nothing could be worse than HRC. Watching her since she lost is near sickening; she blames everyone and everything but herself. She lost because too many people don't trust her or even like her; she is butt hurt and just can't shut up and go away.

I see you are of delicate mental composition, so I will go about this slowly.
1. Actually, Hillary ran an effective campaign. A majority of voters cast their ballots for her. In every other democracy, that would make her the winner.
2. Hillary's biggest problem wasn't her lack of charisma, nor was it her artificial persona. The real thing that shot her down was morons who would prefer "a rabid dog or the devil" to be President. Opposing a candidate's policies is one thing, but the only candidate that could possibly be worse than the devil is Adolf Hitler.
3. Like others have said, Hillary is intelligent, competent, experienced, and qualified. She just doesn't seem to get anyone energized, and there's a group that hates her more than they hate Satan. A Clinton Presidency is like a salad- it's healthy, but no one finds it appetizing, and immature folks hate it.

Now, I'll finish with a question: you say you prefer President Satan over Hillary, and you clearly prefer Trump. Would you rather take Hitler or Hillary?


Man now I have a glimpse of the type of thinking that voted for Killary . Dude you are delusional. There are a lot of people who were not crazy about Trump including yours truly. I knew he was a narcissist and a lot of his other faults but I and a lot of other working class white guys are absolutely sick of the establishment politicians and Clinton was the epitome of that. The only "morons" are people like yourself who continue to keep voting in the same trash. Our only problem is that it came down to these two which is a sad commentary on our political system. So it was him or her and I knew what we were going to get with her. Too bad she didn't get a second chance to swipe the white house silver and trinkets. Hope she burns in hell.

Since you and your kind all think Hillary is so terrible (she is not a saint, everyone acknowledges that), why don't you name one shady thing that she did. I'm sure you'll mention either the Emails or Benghazi (the former is shady, the latter isn't actually her fault).
Now, look at Donald Trump: he blew an operative by bragging to the Russians, he is playing a geopolitical game of Chicken with North Korea, he failed to condemn Nazis, for God's sake!
I was a solid Republican until they nominated him, and with the way he's going, I'll stay on the other side for a while.

And in case you forgot, the establishment asismilated Trump. Goldman and Sachs are in his cabinet, his tax plans are tailored to help billionaires, and the healthcare bill he supports would take healthcare away from, you guessed it, the working class (including working class white men).
A junkie for A340s, A380s, and of course Her Majesty the Boeing 747. I wish they were financially viable, but it is not to be.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Airstud, Baidu [Spider], curlyheadboy, DarkSnowyNight, Dutchy, MaverickM11, phluser and 56 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos