Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

330west
Topic Author

White supremacists march at UVA

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:21 pm

After decades of veiled racism and legislation intended to harm minorities and the poor, the GOP has finally begun to show its true colors...

Chanting 'blood and soil!' white nationalists with torches march on University of Virginia

By Matt Pearce

Chanting "blood and soil,” “white lives matter” and “you will not replace us,” scores of white nationalists holding torches marched across the University of Virginia campus in Charlottesville on Friday night.

Scuffles broke out between them and a small group of counter-protesters calling themselves “anti-fascists” who were surrounded as they demonstrated in advance of Saturday’s “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, which is expected to be one of the largest far-right gatherings in the U.S. in at least a decade.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-whi ... story.html

Dutchy

Re: White supremacists march at UVA

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Why are these Euro-Americans chanting this? They are, after all, an immigrant group themselves.

330west
Topic Author

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Why are these Euro-Americans chanting this? They are, after all, an immigrant group themselves.

Two words: revisionist history.

Dreadnought

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Dutchy wrote:

What do you expect? After years of hearing people vociferously blame white people for all their woes (including those who have never said or done anything racist in their lives - being guilty of "white priviledge") obviously at some point you are going to have backlash. At first it will be a few genuine racists, but if this SJW shit continues they will be joined by more and more mainstream folks including those who have considered themselves liberal democrats. Social Justice by necessity means the sidelining of individual justice. If the SJWs get what they want, you are no longer to be punished or rewarded based on your own actions but because of your minority status (including the color of your skin).

Perhaps they should revisit Martin Luther King:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

MLK's "I have a Dream" speech in 1963, IMHO probably the most inspiring American speech of the 20th century, GUTS the whole idea of Social Justice as practiced today. MLK was not asking for affirmative action. He was not asking for special favors. He was no asking for discriminatory policies in answer to other discrimination. MLK simply demanded that all of us be treated equally, according to individual justice (content of character) rather than according to your minority status.

I think that if MLK were alive today, he would vehemently disapprove of the SJWs goals and tactics. His 1963 speech destroyed any legitimacy that racist policies ever had, and shamed most of those who supported them into changing their ways for the better. After his death, Black Americans fell under the influence of those who would fuel their anger and resentment, which is what fuels the SJW crowd today.

330west wrote:
After decades of veiled racism and legislation intended to harm minorities and the poor, the GOP has finally begun to show its true colors...

First of all, what does this protest have to do with the GOP? And secondly, if you have an honest look at the policies have have severely damaged poor and minority communities have been supported and promoted by Democrats. The welfare state that LBJ and his successors set up has ruined the black family. All throughout the era of slavery and Jim Crow, the Black family was intact. In the past, fathers were needed to care for the children. Today, a pregnant woman can depend on the state to take care of the family. Fathers have become superfluous. As a result, the number of children born out of wedlock increased from 7% in 1964 to 41% in 2012. That number is well over 70% for black children, whose mothers are particularly targeted.

“The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do. And that is to destroy the Black family.”
- Walter E. Williams

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704881304576094221050061598

Children that grew out of single parent families have a far greater tendency to become poor and commit crimes than those who grow up in traditional two parent families. This is a key cause of black poverty and crime. Black income rose faster before 1964 than after. So the Great Society programs did not help - in fact I don't think they were really intended to.

http://www.becker-posner-blog.com/2008/01/the-black-white-income-differential--posners-comment.html

The main cause of poverty is the breakdown of the Black family, but Democrats blame it on racism. All they want to do is to keep them angry and dependent on the government so that they will keep voting Democrat. LBJ’s plan is working so far when he said, “I will keep the niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” (forgive the language, but that's what he said)

The last ever thing that the Democratic Party would ever want is for minorities (Blacks in particular) to feel fully integrated into American society, and not feel oppressed or discriminated against. If that should ever happen, they would lose tens of millions of votes, since they will start voting like the general population (50/50, rather than 97%+ voting D today). LBJ must be laughing in his grave.

Mir

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

What do you expect? After years of hearing people vociferously blame white people for all their woes (including those who have never said or done anything racist in their lives - being guilty of "white priviledge") obviously at some point you are going to have backlash.

What do I expect? Well, for one thing I expect them to not use Nazi symbols (the salute) and phrases ("blood and soil"). They could certainly make their point without those, but somewhere along the line they made a deliberate decision to go with them. I have nothing but contempt for Nazis, so...I don't really give a crap about their problems once they decide to head down that road. Simple as that. They can all piss off back to wherever they came from for all I care, figure out how to make their argument more responsibly, and then try again.

pvjin

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
What do you expect? After years of hearing people vociferously blame white people for all their woes (including those who have never said or done anything racist in their lives - being guilty of "white priviledge") obviously at some point you are going to have backlash. At first it will be a few genuine racists, but if this SJW shit continues they will be joined by more and more mainstream folks including those who have considered themselves liberal democrats. Social Justice by necessity means the sidelining of individual justice. If the SJWs get what they want, you are no longer to be punished or rewarded based on your own actions but because of your minority status (including the color of your skin).

Well said. When I was young I used to be a liberal leftist, but by now SJW's have effectively made me a right wing conservative simply by blaming me for all the problems in the world, just because I happen to be a white male. According to modern day leftists it's fascist to even take pride in your own culture, nation and history if you happen to be a white westerner, while at the same time all other demographic groups are encouraged to do those things. Any freedom loving person should oppose this bullshit.

330west wrote:
Two words: revisionist history.

Most revisionist views of history come from leftist SJW's who like to blame white westerners for everything and can never see any fault whatsoever in actions of those who happen to belong to some disadvantaged minority.

This said, I think shouting "blood and soil" or doing Nazi salutes is incredibly stupid, Nazis were no better than SJW's as they too believed skin colour and culture make some people worth less than others. I believe in equal rights for people of all nations and races. Treat everybody equal and over the time skin colour, gender and so on shouldn't matter anymore, any "positive discrimination" will just preserve inequality and raise tension.

kasimir

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Freaking disgusting, that's all I have to say!!!

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Republicans finally got their campus free speech moment. And they didn't even have to wear white hoods this time! #blessed

Mir

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:53 pm

pvjin wrote:
When I was young I used to be a liberal leftist, but by now SJW's have effectively made me a right wing conservative simply by blaming me for all the problems in the world, just because I happen to be a white male.

Yes, it does suck to be white. Our grandparents were enslaved and kept out of society, putting most of us in an economic hole that we had to do extra work to climb out of. There's a concerted effort to disenfranchise us by reducing the number of polling places on election day and getting rid of early voting. Our families and friends abroad who might want to visit us are banned from entering the country on grounds of 'security'. There's been a hotline set up by the president to report crime specifically by white people. When we get on planes wearing polo shirts, it makes other people uncomfortable so we get pulled off and talked to by the police. Speaking of the police, they treat us far harsher than they do other races, and the court system gives us longer and harsher sentences for the same crimes. That makes it a lot harder to get jobs when we get out of prison, exacerbating white poverty. And even if we haven't got a criminal record, even having the name "Tanner" or "Emily" at the top of a resume makes it more likely it'll get tossed in the trash without a second look, and then people tell us we're lazy and that we should get better jobs.

Or it would suck to be white of ANY of that were true. Which it isn't. All of it is true, however, for other races. So perhaps these idiots should think about that when they're protesting. They have no idea what it's like to be discriminated against or to be oppressed. I'd like to see them experience the actual discrimination others in society actually face, and then we can ask them whether having to hear "Happy Holidays" between Thanksgiving and New Years' is really worth taking to the streets with pitchforks and torches (or should I say rifles and torches - incidentally, if a mass of black people went marching with rifles and torches how fast do you think police would be there with riot gear, armored trucks and tear gas?) When they chant "you will not replace us", what is it they are afraid of being replaced as? The only voice that matters? Well, too damn bad. It's okay to have to face criticism for the discriminatory things we do from the people they affect, even if they're done without meaning to be discriminatory. It's how society improves, and improvement by necessity means change, which means the status quo isn't going to be quo any more. And if they're too thin-skinned to hear or deal with the changes without feeling 'oppressed', then the real problem lies with them and nobody else. And they should grow the hell up and stop whining. The ideal of this country - the desire to continually be building a more perfect union - is far too important to be set aside in order to appease some peoples' feels.

330west
Topic Author

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
First of all, what does this protest have to do with the GOP?

What does it have to do with the GOP? This is the GOP. They've branded this sick spectacle as 'Unite the Right'. These people represent the most ardent supporters of the party as it exists today. Here's what David Duke said earlier:

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back. We're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That's what we believed in; that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we've got to do."

lugie

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:03 pm

72 years after liberating my hometown from the Nazis this is what America has come to. Way to go. :worried:

pvjin

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Mir wrote:
Our grandparents were enslaved and kept out of society, putting most of us in an economic hole that we had to do extra work to climb out of.

Slavery was abolished a long time before grandparents of today's blacks were even born. Their grandparents were discriminated, not enslaved.

Mir wrote:
There's a concerted effort to disenfranchise us by reducing the number of polling places on election day and getting rid of early voting.

It's no more difficult for blacks to vote than for any other group in the US. Admittedly your entire voting system does suck big time though.

Mir wrote:
When we get on planes wearing polo shirts, it makes other people uncomfortable so we get pulled off and talked to by the police.

Whaat?
Mir wrote:
Speaking of the police, they treat us far harsher than they do other races, and the court system gives us longer and harsher sentences for the same crimes.

Probably because blacks commit a disproportionately high amount of crimes.

Mir wrote:
. All of it is true, however, for other races.

Bullshit, Latin Americans and Asians were never victims of large scale slavery. Especially the latter groups is actually doing much better than whites in most areas of life.

Mir wrote:
When they chant "you will not replace us", what is it they are afraid of being replaced as?

Probably they are afraid that some day black supremacists will just go and start a genocide of white people. In South Africa that's actually a very real possibility in near future, there whites face extreme discrimination and nobody gives a damn.

Mir wrote:
And they should grow the hell up and stop whining. The ideal of this country - the desire to continually be building a more perfect union - is far too important to be set aside in order to appease some peoples' feels.

Very true, except it's those black lives matter people who should do that. They should start improving their communities and start working for a better future instead of whining all the time. If they did that soon whatever discrimination there's left would start to disappear, generalizing stereotypes typically don't just come out of nowhere, nor do they last long if there's no truth behind them.

The double standards of self loathing liberal leftists are truly sickening. If these people were Muslims calling for Sharia law and stoning of homosexuals, or black lives matter protestors calling for murder of white people, then none of them would dare to say a word.

Tugger

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
What do you expect?

Two things:

1.) It appears you completely excuse their actions and purpose as you you make multiple statements as to why their actions are warranted. Is that correct?

2.) You seem offended by someone calling out a certain political party and then go on to the exact same but twist the same in order to lay this at the feet of (another) political party. So you agree with poster you quoted that it is is politics and political parties that are at fault and particular only one party to blame?

Tugg

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Tugger wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:
What do you expect?

Two things:

1.) It appears you completely excuse their actions and purpose as you you make multiple statements as to why their actions are warranted. Is that correct?

2.) You seem offended by someone calling out a certain political party and then go on to the exact same but twist the same in order to lay this at the feet of (another) political party. So you agree with poster you quoted that it is is politics and political parties that are at fault and particular only one party to blame?

Tugg

Dreadnought is one of many species of mostly white men old enough to have witnessed Jim Crow and senile enough to blame it on black people while quoting MLK without a hint of irony or awareness

alberchico

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:35 pm

https://twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/sta ... 6260212737

and it just keeps getting violent. This person deserves to have the book thrown at them...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/n ... 95372.html
Last edited by alberchico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DocLightning

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
What do you expect?

Who me? I expected you to defend neo-Nazis.

And you did not disappoint me. :bigthumbsup: Strong work, yo.

NoTime

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Mir wrote:
I have nothing but contempt for Nazis, so...I don't really give a crap about their problems once they decide to head down that road.

Interesting. How do you feel about communists?

Super80Fan

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Looks like the Democratic party is still trying to remain relevant. Not going to work, the world has moved on, we are all becoming more tolerant and loving of others, even those different from us.

Oh, and before you comment back "the party change" no, the parties did not switch ideologies and yes I will debate you on that.

coolian2

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
yes I will debate you on that.

I think I'd rather debate something non-stupid. My toaster is telling me it's not going to rain this afternoon.

Super80Fan

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:28 pm

coolian2 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

I think I'd rather debate something non-stupid. My toaster is telling me it's not going to rain this afternoon.

I'm sorry you buy into the lies and misinformation. I can't educate someone who doesn't want to be educated.

socalgeo

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:01 pm

lugie wrote:
72 years after liberating my hometown from the Nazis this is what America has come to. Way to go. :worried:

I'm pretty depressed about things here in America right now.

However, I assure you that this is not what America has become, not even close. This is NOT the face of the Republican party and this is not the future of America. I was very encouraged this morning because of something that my 22 year old son told me today. He is a pretty conservative guy, likes country music wears cowboy boots, and likes to line dance. He is the exact type of red neck (proudly) that many here complain about as the type of voter who elected Trump.

Anyway, first, he said that he was going to watch the idiot nazi march on live stream. He was interested to see what kind of person would actually be so idiotic as to wave a nazi flag. After he watched for awhile we talked about it and he was totally disgusted. He saw it for what it is - opportunists from the whacked out extremes of both sides of the American political spectrum trying to take advantage of the angst in the country to get attention by fighting each other.

I was so happy to hear my son be disgusted. It gave me hope actually.

BobPatterson

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

I'm sorry you buy into the lies and misinformation. I can't educate someone who doesn't want to be educated.

I'd like to propose a debate with the topic: "The Nature of Arrogance; The reality of political parties in the 21st century"

I popped my popcorn in Coolian's toaster, so I must be recused from being anything other than an observer.

Tugger

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 pm

socalgeo wrote:
He is the exact type of red neck (proudly) that many here complain about as the type of voter who elected Trump.

Don't take in any particular way but the way you phrased this it appears he did not vote for Trump? When the Republican primary came around, even though it was already irrelevant, I could not bring myself to vote for Trump and voted for Kasich.

socalgeo wrote:

It is indeed something to be proud of when your children are able to apply critical independent thought and reasoning. Congrats! :thumbsup:
With intelligent and thoughtful people (children) there is always hope.

Tugg
Last edited by Tugger on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 pm

coolian2 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Tell Obummer to quit spying on you and get out of your toaster!

Tugger

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Holy crap! What is wrong with people?!?
At least one person was reportedly killed and several others injured when a car sped into a crowd of people who were protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday

https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/896434999603240962

Tugg

jpetekyxmd80

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:31 pm

socalgeo wrote:
Anyway, first, he said that he was going to watch the idiot nazi march on live stream. He was interested to see what kind of person would actually be so idiotic as to wave a nazi flag. After he watched for awhile we talked about it and he was totally disgusted. He saw it for what it is - opportunists from the whacked out extremes of both sides of the American political spectrum trying to take advantage of the angst in the country to get attention by fighting each other.

Well you certainly have lofty expectations!

Is anyone surprised to see dreadnought first in line to defend this bullshit? And now people have died.

Super80Fan

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:00 pm

I just enjoy being on the sidelines. The left is going extreme left and the right is going extreme right. Hopefully when both sides are done with eachtoher only sane, rational people will be left.

jetero

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Dreadnought wrote:

Just what you expected and apologized for, DN. Guess it was the counterprotesters' fault for standing up for that absolutely nauseating idea of social justice. They had it coming after all!

jetero

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:43 pm

socalgeo wrote:
I was very encouraged this morning because of something that my 22 year old son told me today. He is a pretty conservative guy, likes country music wears cowboy boots, and likes to line dance. He is the exact type of red neck (proudly) that many here complain about as the type of voter who elected Trump.

You sound like you're surprised your son didn't turn out racist?

socalgeo

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Tugger wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
He is the exact type of red neck (proudly) that many here complain about as the type of voter who elected Trump.

Don't take in any particular way but the way you phrased this it appears he did not vote for Trump? When the Republican primary came around, even though it was already irrelevant, I could not bring myself to vote for Trump and voted for Kasich.

socalgeo wrote:

It is indeed something to be proud of when your children are able to apply critical independent thought and reasoning. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Tugg

No he was a Trump voter, and he hasn't a single racist bone in his body. I wasn't surprised at all by his reaction, just happy about it.

alberchico

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

http://myfox8.com/2017/08/12/virginia-s ... esses-say/

now a police helicopter near the area crashes with 2 fatalities. Just a crap day for everybody in that area. RIP

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:51 pm

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:

Well you certainly have lofty expectations!

Is anyone surprised to see dreadnought first in line to defend this bullshit? And now people have died.

About as surprised as watching Trump, who has Jewish children/grandchildren, handle his Nazi supporters with kid gloves...can't upset the base!

Airstud

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 am

coolian2 wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmm, toast...

BestWestern

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 am

Armed militia on the streets, nazi flags and slogans, mowing people down with cars.

Just another day in American decline it seems.

af773atmsp

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:06 am

One source I read stated the helicopter crash was related to the White Nationalist group, but other sources say the crash is under investigation. Why would either group want to bring down a police helicopter?

jpetekyxmd80

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:23 am

No one brought the chopper down..

jetero

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am

socalgeo wrote:
Tugger wrote:
socalgeo wrote:

socalgeo wrote:

Tugg

No he was a Trump voter, and he hasn't a single racist bone in his body. I wasn't surprised at all by his reaction, just happy about it.

My apologies SCG. My eyes were going cross there. Should not have taken such an obvious cheapshot.

WarRI1

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 am

As I have said many times when reading such horrendous news about madmen and haters. Thank Goodness there are multi-millions more who are not like these idiots in the USA. The price we pay for instant news in this day and age. A few get the headlines, while the silent majority go on day to day doing their duty and jobs and living a normal life.

330west
Topic Author

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:48 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:

If it wasn't for the white supremacists, there would have been no reason for the chopper to be in the air and these two men would be alive.

af773atmsp

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 am

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:

Now that I think about it, I probably misinterpreted the article that stated the White Nationalist group was involved. The helicopter was going around the area where the protests were happening, but the crash itself was probably an accident.

usflyer msp

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am

Nonsense like this is making my condo in Colombia look pretty good right now. I am saddened that we are still dealing with this violent malevolent idiocy in 2017.

ltbewr

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 am

af773atmsp wrote:
One source I read stated the helicopter crash was related to the White Nationalist group, but other sources say the crash is under investigation. Why would either group want to bring down a police helicopter?

Helicopters are more at risk of crashing per hour/mile than most aircraft due to their complex systems, likely a tail rotor failure or other mechanical failure. Add 2 police officers doing their duty dead due to the 'march' and it's clashes with opponents.

I fear what happened today (and Friday night) in Charlottesville will have bad affects for all. It will likely halt of slow down for the foreseeable future attempts by communities to remove statues of or change names of public places of those connected to the Confederacy. Likely future protests by both those on the left and right will be more restricted. The city and its college communities will face students leaving, businesses have lost income today and for the future due to today's riot. The City and the Commonwealth of Virginia will face millions in costs. Someone did a terrorist act of deliberately driving a car at high speed into a crowd, killing at least 1 person and injuring many more. The Right will say they were attacked, the victim, but likely inflamed and wanted violent conflict. The left will look bad, especially where a few doing acts of violence, saying it was in self-defense for immediate and deeper issues of anger and fear. Then there are inflammatory acts like a scene I saw on the news of several Black persons during the protests today (or last night) burning a Confederate flag - that will piss off many on the 'right'. Trump doesn't help it with the several hateful rallies he has done, his comments on Saturday Afternoon that were chicken crap, blaming 'many' sides. I further fear this may lead to more clashes in communities and college campuses this fall, just making things worse. I don't know the real answer, maybe this is something long overdue for over 50 years and hitting now due a combination of factors.

BawliBooch

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 am

This was exactly my fear: that under Trump, America will regress to street thuggery in the same way as India did under Modi.

I fear Charlottesville is just the first step. I hope that does not happen. In India, we have seen this cycle of violence escalate to see minorities being lynched on streets by supremacists with no fear of state action.

Thread documenting the rising street violence in India.
Muslim man lynched in India by Hindu extremists

I sincerely hope American's are able to stick together to resist the rise of bigotry in their country.

BobPatterson

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 am

Why bring into a discussion about an event in Virginia, USA, your constant harping about lynchings in India?

Street thuggery has a long history in this country. It is not something new.

CanadaFair

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:47 am

Dutchy wrote:

VA white governor said, we are all immigrants unless you are native American. Bravo!

KLDC10

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 am

CanadaFair wrote:
VA white governor said, we are all immigrants unless you are native American. Bravo!

Not to diminish the Governor's comments (he seems to have handled the situation very calmly), but Native Americans originally came from Asia (http://time.com/3964634/native-american-origin-theory/) so migration was even a feature of their arrival. Not to go too far off topic, just an interesting fact.

CanadaFair

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 am

Educated, civilized, advanced, people moving to another place to settle and occupy it by choice few hundred years ago to start a new worldly life of loot and plunder of nature vs origins of backward, habitually nomadic, native Americans living in harmony with nature is even worthy of mention in the context?

pvjin

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:24 am

CanadaFair wrote:

If you weren't born as a citizen of a different country than where you live today you aren't an immigrant.

CanadaFair

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

pvjin wrote:
CanadaFair wrote:

If you weren't born as a citizen of a different country than where you live today you aren't an immigrant.

Im sure he was well aware of the fact when he said those words, point is everyone came to the land as immigrants, occupiers, settlers, slaves, post arrival of what are considered natives.

einsteinboricua

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Tell Obummer to quit spying on you and get out of your toaster!

You're concerned about toasters when it's the microwave with CIA cameras that you should be worried about.

KLDC10 wrote:
Not to diminish the Governor's comments (he seems to have handled the situation very calmly), but Native Americans originally came from Asia (http://time.com/3964634/native-american-origin-theory/) so migration was even a feature of their arrival. Not to go too far off topic, just an interesting fact.

If you're gonna get really technical, then everyone except those with African ancestry are immigrants as scientific consensus agrees that humans originated in Africa.