Freakysh

Re: White supremacists march at UVA

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:48 pm

jetero wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
Leaving your door wide open serves no purpose. .

Going to political ralley´s and marches does not just serve a purpose, that is a right. The rape/murder comparison is 100% valid, aside of murder arguably being worse.

Of course you support a sexual predator, so there is absolutely no surprise in your position.

best regards
Thomas

And Freakysh provides another example of being

SO

FAR

GONE

Thomas was the one that brought up the rape analogy, not me, now trying to pin some absurd position on me that I never said. What was that about too far gone?

Freakysh

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

Going to political ralley´s and marches does not just serve a purpose, that is a right. The rape/murder comparison is 100% valid, aside of murder arguably being worse.

Of course you support a sexual predator, so there is absolutely no surprise in your position.

best regards
Thomas

And ofcourse they can protest, never said they couldn't.

I did ask why they couldn't protest 10km away?

Why couldn't they have protested the next day?

They could have still made a strong point.

jetero

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Why did that dumb girl even show up?

She could have made a strong point by staying at home and organizing an anti-white supremacist Tupperware party.

Freakysh

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:14 pm

jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

She could have made a strong point by staying at home and organizing an anti-white supremacist Tupperware party.

Ok, on that note, I think it's time I sat out a few rounds

jetero

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Freakysh wrote:
jetero wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

Ok, on that note, I think it's time I sat out a few rounds

Freaky, if you don't see the false equivalency you're trying to create (and I really don't believe you do), then I'm not sure what to say. You said:

Sorry luges, it may be difficult to stomach, but when youre dealing with rednecks, acting like a redneck ain't the best approach. There was nothing gained by antagonising the situation with their self obsessed counter protest, except for getting a girl killed. Like it or not, that's how I see it.

Thereby blaming counterprotesters, including the one who was killed, for her death because, in your mind they weren't acting responsibly.

Then you dug in your heels by using a ridiculous metaphor:

Do you leave your front door wide open when you go to work?

Then lectured us on not getting your "like it or not" point.

We obviously don't. And I can't speak for others, but combined with all of your other posts, I just think you're being a disrespectful jacka*s provocateur. Like it or not, that's how I see it.

But I'm probably giving you too much credit.

lugie

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Freakysh wrote:
Why couldn't antifa have protested 10km down the road? They could have still made their point, and if their numbers are larger, would have made an even bigger statement against the supremacists with the media it would have generated

Just like people such as Milo or whoever is currently the hottest in the right-wing hate speech *cough* 1st amendment sphere could give their speeches 10km or 100 away from campuses like Berkeley because they know for a fact that educated young liberals don't want to hear their crap.

In that case, students protesting the appearance and "inhibiting free speech" would also be the speakers' fault, right???

Weird thing is I've never heard that argument on the right before :scratchchin: could it be hypocrisy *cough* thinking outside the politically correct box?
Q400 E175 CRJ9 A319 A320 A321 A332 A333 B733 B738 B788
X3 LH 4U TP US YX SN EI LA
FRA STR HAM TXL ACE BRU BLL DUB MAD OPO LIS FNC AMS PHL RDU LGA CLT

Freakysh

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm

lugie wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
Why couldn't antifa have protested 10km down the road? They could have still made their point, and if their numbers are larger, would have made an even bigger statement against the supremacists with the media it would have generated

Just like people such as Milo or whoever is currently the hottest in the right-wing hate speech *cough* 1st amendment sphere could give their speeches 10km or 100 away from campuses like Berkeley because they know for a fact that educated young liberals don't want to hear their crap.

In that case, students protesting the appearance and "inhibiting free speech" would also be the speakers' fault, right???

Weird thing is I've never heard that argument on the right before :scratchchin: could it be hypocrisy *cough* thinking outside the politically correct box?

Agree. Again both pathetic sides. The left unable to handle an opposing view, and Milo, obviously looking to be provocative and look for a reaction, then cry foul when he got it. It does work both ways, I don't deny that. Dumb decisions are dumb decisions irrespective of political leanings

DIRECTFLT

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:11 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
. Like it or not, that's how I see it.

Yup, an if a woman doesn't want to get raped, she shouldn't dress sexy, right?

Best regards
Thomas

So says, in effect, most EU member nations regarding immigrant's reactions to their member nations' cultures.

Glad we're not on board. :)
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

DIRECTFLT

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:19 pm

I can't figure if Herr Colbert is saluting Antifa, BLM, or the Rainbow Flag...

Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

tommy1808

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:18 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
So says, in effect, most EU member nations regarding immigrant's reactions to their member nations' cultures.

only in your racism fueled imagination. One town major that suggested women should go running alone in the dark just gut his ass handed to him for that suggestion.

I start to worry if we ever get to about half the rapes per capita than the US has...

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I can't figure if Herr Colbert is saluting Antifa, BLM, or the Rainbow Flag..

Just watch the show and you would know that salute is for you and other sexual predator supporters.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

Freakysh

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:33 am

tommy1808 wrote:
One town major that suggested women should go running alone in the dark just gut his ass handed to him for that suggestion.

best regards
Thomas

Why is that?

tommy1808

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:39 am

Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
One town major that suggested women should go running alone in the dark just gut his ass handed to him for that suggestion.

best regards
Thomas

Why is that?

If you need that explained, i feel terribly sorry for you. And the women around you.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

Freakysh

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:43 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Why is that?

If you need that explained, i feel terribly sorry for you. And the women around you.

best regards
Thomas

Correct me if I'm wrong, are you suggesting women deserve to be raped if they run alone after dark? Why would you discourage women from doing something that they should be free to do without fear of being raped?

tommy1808

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:46 am

Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

Why is that?

best regards
Thomas

Correct me if I'm wrong,

Since i don´t see how my post can be misunderstood this way, you are trolling anyways.

best regards
Thomas

Freakysh

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Correct me if I'm wrong,

Since i don´t see how my post can be misunderstood this way, you are trolling anyways.

best regards
Thomas

Now you understand how I feel talking to you

WIederling

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:54 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I can't figure if Herr Colbert is saluting Antifa, BLM, or the Rainbow Flag...

http://img.thedailybeast.com/image/uplo ... ero_ta4gm9

Well, Sir, the guy was bigger than me, about that size!

:-)
Murphy is an optimist

jetero

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Freakysh wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong,

best regards
Thomas

Now you understand how I feel talking to you

Poor, poor freaky. So unloved and misunderstood.

Aesma

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm

tommy1808 you forgot a not : should not go running

Aside from that women alone in the dark being attacked is not exactly a new phenomenon, unfortunately. Self defense courses are popular for a reason.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

tommy1808

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Aesma wrote:
tommy1808 you forgot a not : should not go running.

in deed i did.

best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:28 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
I can't figure if Herr Colbert is saluting Antifa, BLM, or the Rainbow Flag..

Just watch the show and you would know that salute is for you and other sexual predator supporters.

best regards
Thomas

But Thomas, I never voted for Bill Clinton !! 8-)

tommy1808

Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Even if the Republican campaign often made it seem as if Bill Clinton was running last year, he wasn´t, so i i am not sure why you bring bill Clinton up, other than to establish that you have not voted for successful presidents yet.
But if memory serves me correctly, you voted for Trump, who is a self admitted sexual predator, we have him on tape confessing after all, which is a heck lot more than we have on Bill Clinton.

best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Even if the Republican campaign often made it seem as if Bill Clinton was running last year, he wasn´t, so i i am not sure why you bring bill Clinton up, other than to establish that you have not voted for successful presidents yet.
But if memory serves me correctly, you voted for Trump, who is a self admitted sexual predator, we have him on tape confessing after all, which is a heck lot more than we have on Bill Clinton.

best regards
Thomas

Thomas, I not only voted for Donald Trump, but I was "All In" for him the day of his announcement 2 years ago.

If you, in your partisan political world actually believe that Bill Clinton, has a moral ground than Donald Trump, then that's your choice, but I, think opposite.

jetero

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:14 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Thomas, I not only voted for Donald Trump, but I was "All In" for him the day of his announcement 2 years ago.

If you, in your partisan political world actually believe that Bill Clinton, has a moral ground than Donald Trump, then that's your choice, but I, think opposite.

Quelle surprise.

salttee

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:23 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Are you even serious? Clinton got a blow job from a consensual adult. Trump is a rapist (according to Marla) and is on record saying that he gropes women without their consent. His current wife is an obvious transnational arrangement. So goes sexually oriented ethics, if that's what you're hanging your hat on.

Then comes Trump's consistent lying and his shady business practices which he has brought with him to the White House, highlighted by with things like his rent gouging of the Secret Service, who are there to protect him and his fraudulent exploitation of charities to generate money for his conference centers. But I understand that many weaklings admire Trump's shady business tactics because they think that is "strength."

The only sustainable complaint about the Clintons I've ever heard is that they accept large speaking fees. WoW!

Oh yea, there's Vince Foster. LOL

MaverickM11

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:03 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Delusional. While Bill may not have moral high ground in general, Trump is looking up at Bill's moral ground from so far below he might be on a different planet. Trump is 100% without morals, which makes him a great evangelical leader, but not much more.
E pur si muove -Galileo

tommy1808

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:21 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Well, in that case you are supporting sexual abuse, racism, white supremacy and probably some other things that are usually considered evil.

Nothing partisan in my assessment of Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, fell free to point out which part of my statement wasn´t factually true. You know, the stuff outside of closing your eyes and repeating that Donals Trump isn´t a sex abuser, a racist, a bigot and a liar.

And btw. how is that secret plan coming to defeat ISIS in 30 days......

best regards
Thomas

jetero

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:28 am

I'm used to being around idiots with opinions.

It's now personal.

DIRECTFLT is from Texas (according to him)

He is not behaving in a Texan way.

Idiots and blowhards are not valued in Texas.

seb146

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
salttee wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
If you, in your partisan political world actually believe that Bill Clinton, has a higher moral ground than Donald Trump, then that's your choice, but I, think opposite.

Are you even serious?

Yes.

I find it comical that those who support baby killers (like the Clintons) have any reference point at all of what is good and what is evil.

Mr. Trump has turned over a new leaf, and is not the same man that used to grope women.

Some people can actually change.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

By supporting the GOP, you are supporting baby killers. Look at their constant attempt to put profit ahead of people.

Also, please explain your baby killer/Clinton comment.

Also, tRump is the same man, just fewer chances to grope. He is a bad businessman and a bad speaker and puts his money ahead of anyone else. Including all his kids by different women and his ex wives. Because, you know, family values and one man/one woman.

Prove "liberalism" is a mental disorder. Starting with a definition of "liberalism."

One could very easily say that Republican voters are victims of domestic abuse. They keep claiming "those who we elect will change if we just give them time!" Or actually mentally deficient by doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. But, do continue....
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

jetero

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:31 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

I find it comical that those who support baby killers (like the Clintons) have any reference point at all of what is good and what is evil.

Oh please. Get off your sanctimonious high horse, a*sbag.

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Only as determined by you, let me guess, right?

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Because you disagree with it?

jetero

Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:15 am

Super80Fan wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Yes.

Mr. Trump has turned over a new leaf, and is not the same man that used to grope women.

By supporting the GOP, you are supporting baby killers. Look at their constant attempt to put profit ahead of people.

Also, tRump is the same man, just fewer chances to grope. He is a bad businessman and a bad speaker and puts his money ahead of anyone else. Including all his kids by different women and his ex wives. Because, you know, family values and one man/one woman.

Prove "liberalism" is a mental disorder. Starting with a definition of "liberalism."

One could very easily say that Republican voters are victims of domestic abuse. They keep claiming "those who we elect will change if we just give them time!" Or actually mentally deficient by doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. But, do continue....

You are just as blinded by the kool-aid as he is, just a different side. I'll start with saying that anyone who uses "liberal" as a bad word is ignorant. I would hope they use "Anyone who is affiliated or supports the DemoKKKratic party". H Clinton is a murderer and B Clinton is a rapist/child molester. This is common knowledge. Both parties, the DemoKKKratic party and the GOP put profits over people, just like the federal, state, and local governments along with the police force, hospitals, and all businesses, that is just a part of life. There is no "good" side here, they both suck.

GET SOME HELP

BobPatterson

Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:26 am

Super80Fan wrote:
This is common knowledge.

Have you ever wondered why that statement is so often found to be not true?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.

tommy1808

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:12 am

Super80Fan wrote:
H Clinton is a murderer and B Clinton is a rapist/child molester..

apparently you have evidence that you are not sharing with the authorities, because there is no conviction or trial in progress. Doesn´t that make you guilty by association? And aren´t you from Texas, where not reporting a crime is Class A misdemeanor in itself? So... you should be in prison yourself, shouldn´t you?

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Since being a liberal is usually beneficial to the people around you, but not necessarily to one self, that may even be somewhat true and social Darwinists would generally fall over themselves to agree with that statement, but not every mental disorder makes you a thread to yourself or others, just like religious people or streptococcus are usually harmless.
However, considering that being a liberal has historically without fail gotten people a sunny spot on the winning side of history, while left and right both had colossal failures along the way time and time again no matter if and how well they meant, being not liberal pretty much fulfills one of the most basic definitions of insanity. doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

It is good to have conservatives, just like a drag shut they stabilize course, but by definition slow down progress. Liberalism is successful because conservatives slow it down just enough to bring most people along, conservatives included. Most conservatives today would have been considered progressive liberals just 100 years ago after all.

But i am also somewhat worried about your self-respect and self-image seeing how insistent you are on not being a liberal and liberals being bad somehow. Lets have a look at the antonyms of liberal:

"intolerant, limited, narrow, specific, conservative, economical, greedy, lacking, mean, narrow-minded, poor, thrifty, ungenerous, wanting". from thesaurus.com

You are pretty much the first person i have ever met that insists to be a mean, limited, intolerant, narrow minded, greedy person. That makes your statements on mental health somewhat questionable.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 am

jetero wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You are just as blinded by the kool-aid as he is, just a different side. I'll start with saying that anyone who uses "liberal" as a bad word is ignorant. I would hope they use "Anyone who is affiliated or supports the DemoKKKratic party". H Clinton is a murderer and B Clinton is a rapist/child molester. This is common knowledge. Both parties, the DemoKKKratic party and the GOP put profits over people, just like the federal, state, and local governments along with the police force, hospitals, and all businesses, that is just a part of life. There is no "good" side here, they both suck.

GET SOME HELP

Well, that settles that debate....
Patriotic and Proud Liberal