DIRECTFLT

Re: White supremacists march at UVA

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:07 pm

Maxine Waters accuses Ben Carson of being ‘white-wing nationalist’ :veryhappy:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine ... tionalist/
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

seb146

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:04 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, (the very first Six Flags Theme Park), instead of flying the American, Texas, Mexican, Spanish, French, and Confederate States of America Flags.... Now fly only 6 American flags, in response to criticism the Park received following last weekend’s violence in Charlottesville, Va., from TMZ, Fox News and others for flying the Confederate states flag.

“We always choose to focus on celebrating the things that unite us versus those that divide us,” said Six Flags spokeswoman Sharon Parker. “As such, we have changed the flag displays in our parks to feature American flags.”

New Flash 6 Flags.... there are some vermin living and breathing air in the USA that would prefer the US Flag not be flown....

Things that unite us.... like Gay Pride Day at the Park.

Maybe they can have a BLM day at the park too...

Pretty Much Banned Now:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/entertainment-news/six-flags-only-flying-american-flags-now/465371498

ummm... I don't think those other five flags are banned. I would say they have been temporarily replaced to make a uniting statement. Don't worry, all you white supremacists: the other five flags as well as statues to your traitors will be back. Because, let's be honest, these white supremacists, like Trump and Bannon and Sessions and Pence, all long for the days of traitors who fired on the United States and fought (and lost) the United States.

EDIT:

Remind us how many times BLM or LGBTQ+ went out of their way to murder whites for only being white?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

DIRECTFLT

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 am

The brief taste of voting rights for blacks, which beginning in 1870 ushered in the first wave of blacks to serve in the U.S. Congress would not last. Violence and intimidation increased against blacks who dared to vote. The Ku Klux Klan was born. After 1877, Democrats start to take back state legislatures and later re-wrote their constitutions with laws designed to circumvent the 15th amendment, designed to strip blacks of the right to vote using grandfather clauses, poll taxes, literacy tests and other tactics. Supreme Court cases like Plessy v. Ferguson in 1896 and the 1883 cases that overturned the Civil Rights Acts of 1875 all closed the door to black voting and led to the resurgence of white dominance over black lives. By 1900, southern blacks were almost completely wiped out of the electorate.

While, not openly advocating slavery, there are some today that would go back to segregation.

Here are the states that underwent US Military Reconstruction:

Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

tommy1808

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:29 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Well... there are women voting for Trump, why not blacks being white nationalists. Stockholm syndrome doesn't care about skin color or gender.

Best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

CanadaFair

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:16 pm

dik909 wrote:
There has been a gross obfuscation within this thread, and it's the very definition of the word 'Fascism,' which historically and academically has been defined as the marriage of government + business. The new Left has devalued and tokenized this word, however, into representing ANY form of governmental oppression. They're equivocating. Words matter.

Peoples' inability to see how Antifa's Communistic leanings aren't equally as reprehensible as Nazis is, forgive me, ignorant.

Antifa's destruction of Confederate statues for "advocating slavery" will logically and naturally progress to the removal of George Washington monuments, Thomas Jefferson, et al. Vice Media, popular with naïve and impressionable millennials, published the following just yesterday:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kkk ... t-rushmore

If you think that the Taliban's & ISIS' destruction of historical artifacts to fit their political agenda is wrong, then you should be logically consistent and maintain that Antifa's censorship and destruction of American historical monuments to fit their political agenda is equally as wrong.

And, fact: the presence of Nazis in America is being deliberately exaggerated by the media so as to foment Antifa's rage, which will ultimately be emotionally manipulated into acting as the trigger for America's next Civil War. Mark my words, we are witnessing the groundwork being laid for a direct assault on the freedoms which many people currently take for granted.

Anyone who thinks that what's happening in American politics now is an organic and natural iteration in our public discourse, which isn't manufactured and deliberately executed, is simply ignorant. There are many defected Soviet propagandists who have gone on the record to explain exactly what "the plan" was/is, and how it's being carried out. I recommend the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

I find Antifa equally offensive, left needs to distance itself from them or reign them in.

ltbewr

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Yes, this has been a terrible week, but it may be what the country needed to face our deep racism and deal with it.

While I object to the messages of hate and racism of the extremist right protesters, they do have the Constitutional right of free speech to do so in a peaceful manner. Those against them need to challenge them with their right to free speech but also in a peaceful manner.

The extremist right will not win in the long run. We have seen reactions across the county with the removal and plans to remove symbols of the CSA and racism. Those that fear the hiding of the history with these symbols, there are dozens of national and state owned sites of civil war battles and cemeteries. Those that encourage race hate are getting outed in social media, may face a loss of employment, business or political position. President Trump and his key supporters have got major reactions to his inappropriate comments as to what happened in Charlottesville. More are speaking out against the hate.

As to future protests, like in Boston today, is a much larger city than Charlottesville so has more ability to deal with such mass events, including by police and tactis to keep 'sides' separated. Unlike Chalottesville, the gun laws are a lot stricter and plans are in place to restrict items that could be weapons by both sides in this protest. Other larger cities will be taking similar tactics. I just hope that if anyone does assault anyone, from either side, they are filmed, proportionally and promptly arrested and charged.

socalgeo

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Super80Fan

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:23 pm

socalgeo wrote:
http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/08/19/woman-holding-american-flag-pulled-to-ground-dragged-at-free-speech-rally-in-boston/

This is what the left stands for.

Yep, it's par for the course with them, they usually attack those most vulnerable (old people, children, the disabled, frail women) because they would get their you know what beat by anyone else.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

DocLightning

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:31 pm

seb146 wrote:
I don't think those other five flags are banned. I would say they have been temporarily replaced to make a uniting statement.

Amazing how so-called "patriots" can take offense to Old Glory, huh?
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:40 pm

pvjin wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
and antifa wants, what? To replicate Stalin's USSR? If you believe that you need loads of medication.

Yes, I believe antifa would probably steal all my stuff and possibly even kill me for being a middle class white man if they got to control this society. And no, I do not think I need any medication.

What a strange, sad little delusional world you live in. Most republicans would strip me of rights in a heart beat, and a sizeable minority/majority would put me in jail or outright exterminate me 4 Jesus, and still I'm not scared of them--and they control all branches of government. Antifa's biggest offense is destroying a Starbucks.
E pur si muove -Galileo

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:44 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

Yah the guy who called slaves "immigrants" with "dreams of their own" has a solid grasp of reality :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo

seb146

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:48 pm

socalgeo wrote:
http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/08/19/woman-holding-american-flag-pulled-to-ground-dragged-at-free-speech-rally-in-boston/

You sure that is a right winger or are you just saying that because Fox?

EDIT:

Watching the video, the flag carrying woman bumped or brushed the marcher. The marcher took offense and swatted at the flag. The woman gave chase and tripped.

And we are just going to ignore the fact that this woman who tripped probably wants extermination of anyone not white, not Christian, and not right wing. We are just not going to talk about that? Because of one minor incident? All the years of lynchings and rapes because of skin color? Really? Just this one person represents all? Still? Again?

socalgeo

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 pm

seb146 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:

EDIT:

Watching the video, the flag carrying woman bumped or brushed the marcher. The marcher took offense and swatted at the flag. The woman gave chase and tripped.

And we are just going to ignore the fact that this woman who tripped probably wants extermination of anyone not white, not Christian, and not right wing. We are just not going to talk about that? Because of one minor incident? All the years of lynchings and rapes because of skin color? Really? Just this one person represents all? Still? Again?

Probably????? You sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions. She was at a free speech rally carrying an American flag. Unless you are saying that waving the American flag means that you are a KKK nazi white supremacist whack job. That takes this thread to a whole new level of crazy. I guess it makes sense now that Dr Ben Carson is. "White Nationalist"

Super80Fan

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:19 pm

I think we can safely assume that unless someone is carrying a Nazi or Confederate flag that they aren't a racist.

Or has the left officially classified the American flag as a "racist symbol" yet?
RIP McDonnell Douglas

stratosphere

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:25 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
pvjin wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
and antifa wants, what? To replicate Stalin's USSR? If you believe that you need loads of medication.

Yes, I believe antifa would probably steal all my stuff and possibly even kill me for being a middle class white man if they got to control this society. And no, I do not think I need any medication.

What a strange, sad little delusional world you live in. Most republicans would strip me of rights in a heart beat, and a sizeable minority/majority would put me in jail or outright exterminate me 4 Jesus, and still I'm not scared of them--and they control all branches of government. Antifa's biggest offense is destroying a Starbucks.

Get a grip dude the average Trump voter or republican is not a KKK member or even condones what they stand for. Problem with you liberals is you all want it your own way you condemn violence and preach equality for all yet you are all the first ones to burn down the neighborhood or shut down anyone who has a view different than yours. You think a statue of Robert E Lee is your problem you better get a reality check people like Governor Moonbeam Jerry Brown is the problem commuting murderers left and right. I will never for the life of me understand liberal thinking.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 72462.html

MaverickM11

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

stratosphere wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
pvjin wrote:

Get a grip dude the average Trump voter or republican is not a KKK member or even condones what they stand for. Problem with you liberals is you all want it your own way you condemn violence and preach equality for all yet you are all the first ones to burn down the neighborhood or shut down anyone who has a view different than yours. You think a statue of Robert E Lee is your problem you better get a reality check people like Governor Moonbeam Jerry Brown is the problem commuting murderers left and right. I will never for the life of me understand liberal thinking.

Who said anything about the KKK?

socalgeo wrote:

Probably????? You sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions. She was at a free speech rally carrying an American flag. Unless you are saying that waving the American flag means that you are a KKK nazi white supremacist whack job. That takes this thread to a whole new level of crazy. I guess it makes sense now that Dr Ben Carson is. "White Nationalist"

You sure you want to "jump to the conclusion" that one incident is representative of the left, while ya boy is being almost universally excoriated from all ends of the political spectrum for biffing it on Nazis?
E pur si muove -Galileo

coolian2

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 am

stratosphere wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
pvjin wrote:

Wow. The average Trump voter isn't a racist but ALL LIBRULS WANT TO BURN DOWN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.

Did you actually think that through?
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/CRJ-700/-900

DocLightning

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:41 am

stratosphere wrote:
Get a grip dude the average Trump voter or republican is not a KKK member or even condones what they stand for. T

I love this lack of accountability. "Trump voter" is not an inherent classification. You weren't born that way, nobody was. It's a choice people make.

And Every. Single. Last. Trump. Voter knowingly voted for a man who called Mexicans "wetbacks" and "bad hombres." And now that man just called neo-Nazis "nice people." And you know, this isn't some revelation. He did, after all, pick an attorney general who said that he really liked the KKK and thought they were great guys until he found out they smoked weed.

If, as Bob Patterson claims, some of them literally didn't know about this and just voted for the guy with the "R" behind his name, it's awfully sad when you have to use that depth of ignorance as a screen for racism. Sorry, but that doesn't cut it for me.

I get tired of hearing about how this or that Republican is not representative of the Republican party. Time to own up.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Super80Fan

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:45 am

Remember everyone, 1984 was meant to be a warning not a guide, yet some of you would love for it to be a reality.

It's scary that people are believing "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength" should be enforced.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

seb146

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 am

socalgeo wrote:
seb146 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:

EDIT:

Probably. With zero context we have no idea. The woman holding the flag may have been a "liberal" and the face covered person may have been a neo-Nazi who learned from last time that actions have consequences. Like marching for racial superiority could get you fired and disowned from your family.

coolian2

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:54 am

Super80Fan wrote:
It's scary that people are believing "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength" should be enforced.

Yet we've got the far-right of the GOP promoting it daily. Crazy huh?

DIRECTFLT

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:46 am

DocLightning wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I don't think those other five flags are banned. I would say they have been temporarily replaced to make a uniting statement.

Amazing how so-called "patriots" can take offense to Old Glory, huh?

I think they'll soon replace the American flags with flags representing these characters:

DocLightning

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I think they'll soon replace the American flags with flags representing these characters:

What, the likenesses of the current White House senior staff?
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

lebda

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:29 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Remember everyone, 1984 was meant to be a warning not a guide, yet some of you would love for it to be a reality.

George Orwell himself fought against Spanish fascists and was an anarcho-communist like the Antifa are. 1984 was meant to criticize authoritarianism, not leftism. Sending a message to hateful people that they won't be allowed to get away with the crap they spew is not authoritarianism.

Antifa, IWW, etc. are the only ones really taking action against far-right clowns right now.
Denver Tower: Gulfstream 592, you’re cleared to 9,000 feet. For a vector to Hector, contact the sector director.

zkojq

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:51 am

dtw2hyd wrote:
Obama attended every mass shooting site

Isn't there a mass shooting every two or three days in the US? How ever did he find the time?

Super80Fan wrote:
Oh please, half of my friends are Jewish. George Soros is a vile excuse of a human being and supports Nazis because it lines his pockets.

No, the hard right just uses George Soros as an excuse to be anti semitic (because its apparently ok, since he has liberal leanings). :roll:

727LOVER wrote:
'My life is over': Man who attended Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally forced to move away after being identified

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-life-ov ... 41074.html

What a snowflake. He just wants a safespace!!

Tugger wrote:
I do not think the flyer posting targeting him and his family was right and it is proper to condemn that.

Nor do I, but it was his choice to march with the Nazis. He made his bed and now he can deal with the consequences.

lebda wrote:
George Orwell himself fought against Spanish fascists and was an anarcho-communist like the Antifa are. 1984 was meant to criticize authoritarianism, not leftism.

I always find it hilarious how people say that the principles of 1984 couldn't possibly apply to a right-wing government/countries because INGSOC was socialist . ;)
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-200 ZK-OKD, B787-9 ZK-NZH, CS100 HB-JBG

wingman

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 pm

DocLightning wrote:
I get tired of hearing about how this or that Republican is not representative of the Republican party. Time to own up.

Their silence is deafening. I don't see any other options to describe Trump voters outside of willfully ignorant, stupid, racist or anti-semitic. Any of them with a shred of real world intelligence can only belong in the latter two. The man is repulsive on too many levels to be able to defend him with any sort of intellectual honesty.

Dutchy

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:07 pm

wingman wrote:
DocLightning wrote:

Their silence is deafening. I don't see any other options to describe Trump voters outside of willfully ignorant, stupid, racist or anti-semitic. Any of them with a shred of real world intelligence can only belong in the latter two. The man is repulsive on too many levels to be able to defend him with any sort of intellectual honesty.

Is there a survey which says if the Trump voters have any regrets? Or do they still support him despite everything?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

DocLightning

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Is there a survey which says if the Trump voters have any regrets? Or do they still support him despite everything?

Pew I think does one and it's still in the high 70s...
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

Tugger

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:08 pm

wingman wrote:
DocLightning wrote:

I would equate it to this: How would people react if a Muslim terrorist had done something and other Muslims were saying the same thing as the President or some of the posters here?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

Super80Fan

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Apparently having a certain haircut these days makes you a neo-nazi.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-stabbe ... -neo-nazi/

The right might be ignorant, stupid, racist, and anti-semetic but the left is violent, insane, and hypocritical. I'd personally rather deal with ignorant, stupid people than violent, insane people that would try to kill me over a haircut.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

Tugger

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Super80Fan wrote:

The right might be ignorant, stupid, racist, and anti-semetic but the left is violent, insane, and hypocritical. I'd personally rather deal with ignorant, stupid people than violent, insane people that would try to kill me over a haircut.

Really? Why reject both?

Instead you are wanting bad people still? ANd wanting bad people to represent your "cause" (that of "the conservative right-wing"?
And no need to to try and attach "violent, insane, and hypocritical" to the left-wing as it very much can equally be applied to the right-wing as you are apparently identifying them (you seen to be accepting the neo-nazi's as part of the right-wing which you have identified as).

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

Super80Fan

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Tugger wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Really? Why reject both?

Instead you are wanting bad people still? ANd wanting bad people to represent your "cause" (that of "the conservative right-wing"?
And no need to to try and attach "violent, insane, and hypocritical" to the left-wing as it very much can equally be applied to the right-wing as you are apparently identifying them (you seen to be accepting the neo-nazi's as part of the right-wing which you have identified as).

Tugg

Haven't identified as anything, in fact, I'm a Libertarian, I cringe at both sides but seeing as mostly everyone on here is left-wing, I'm of course going to bash them more than the right. I reject both sides and what they stand for.

You are a partisan hack, take your blinders off and see the world for what it is. Bad on all sides. You are not a good person.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

coolian2

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Nothing says incapable of listening like the phrase "I'm a Libertarian".

Scorpio

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
You are not a good person.

Wow. Just wow. How low can you go?

Super80Fan

coolian2 wrote:

More like "I don't have partisan blinders on and accuse everyone of being racist or hatred without proof".
RIP McDonnell Douglas

Super80Fan

Scorpio wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Not as low as you apparently.
RIP McDonnell Douglas

jetero

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
Scorpio wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

Good one!

coolian2

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
coolian2 wrote:

More like "I don't have partisan blinders on and accuse everyone of being racist or hatred without proof".

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over my rioting.

wingman

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:45 am

Wells this poll just out shows the embarrassment in the key swing states that won Trump the election:
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/t ... ey-n794061

Places like Alabama, Mississippi and Texas will never change. I'm pretty sure you could roll tape of Trump pissing on abandoned street kids while gobbling Putin's frumunda and they'd still stand behind the guy.

But where it'll count in 2020...well I'd say these three states are very sorry for their votes at least. Some Americans still have enough shame to admit when they screwed the pooch.

Tugger

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:56 am

Super80Fan wrote:
You are a partisan hack, take your blinders off and see the world for what it is. Bad on all sides. You are not a good person.

Where do you get that? I am more centrist but not a libertarian as such.

Tugg

ltbewr

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:33 am

wingman wrote:
Wells this poll just out shows the embarrassment in the key swing states that won Trump the election:
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/t ... ey-n794061

Places like Alabama, Mississippi and Texas will never change. I'm pretty sure you could roll tape of Trump pissing on abandoned street kids while gobbling Putin's frumunda and they'd still stand behind the guy.

But where it'll count in 2020...well I'd say these three states are very sorry for their votes at least. Some Americans still have enough shame to admit when they screwed the pooch.

The states that swung it for Trump, WI, PA, MI all had a lot of working class persons who got screwed by the Democrats and lost their good paying jobs to China or other countries. Hillary Clinton called them 'deplorables', pretty much gave up on trying to get their votes while Trump sold lies to just enough of promising jobs, including in the coal mines and factories, to take on China as to trade and chase out 'illegals' who were also taking their jobs (although mostly low paying in agriculture and so on many wouldn't do). I held my nose in voting for HRC, but I couldn't vote for Trump and not just because he has an R after his name.

seahawk

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:01 am

In the end nobody who would consider voting for Trump will base his or her decision on Trump´s position towards right wing supporters, so that is not much an issue. And those strongly disliking his position will not vote Republican anyway. Immigration and Jobs will make or brake this presidency.

Scorpio

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 am

Super80Fan wrote:
Scorpio wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:

What is this, kindergarten? How did I go 'low' by pointing out that was an extremely mean thing to say to someone?

WIederling

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:35 am

" .. class persons who got screwed by the Democrats and lost their good paying jobs to China or other countries. .. "

Is this two logically unconnected statements or a causality statement?
Murphy is an optimist

jetero

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Scorpio wrote:
Super80Fan wrote:
Scorpio wrote:

What is this, kindergarten? How did I go 'low' by pointing out that was an extremely mean thing to say to someone?

Evidently.

But don't worry, Libertarian Super80Fan hates both sides equally. He's only going after the Democrats on the site because we're larger in number so he wants to take us down a notch.

It's a public service.

(Thanks Super80Fan!)

wingman

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:54 pm

ltbewr wrote:
The states that swung it for Trump, WI, PA, MI all had a lot of working class persons who got screwed by the Democrats and lost their good paying jobs to China or other countries. Hillary Clinton called them 'deplorables', pretty much gave up on trying to get their votes while Trump sold lies to just enough of promising jobs, including in the coal mines and factories, to take on China as to trade and chase out 'illegals' who were also taking their jobs (although mostly low paying in agriculture and so on many wouldn't do).

It was an effective narrative but I'm glad to see these states, on the whole, admitting how badly they were duped. I agree 100% that HRC lost this election fair and square but the people in these states played their part by ignoring every possible warning sign and falling for the same bullshit promises Trump has been telling his whole life. His very own book, The Art of The Deal, is straight up the Art of Bullshitting. He says it right there in the book. And all this coming from a spoon in the mouth New Yorker living in a gold palace on 5th Avenue (but you know, it's HRC that's the coastal elite).

I'm not sure if you're just laying out the case for these voters but no one gave away their jobs to China, what happened was history and life and capitalism and all other kinds of nasty punches that a lot of workers in this country just stand right in front of..no ducking (education), no weaving (retraining), no movement (packing up to a new state) etc etc. If these unemployed workers don't help themselves in a country full of opportunity and mobility (and they complain about it in 4.3% unemployment!), well not even Daenerys can help those people.

salttee

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:00 am

Here's a new development in the Charlottesville story.

Some asshole redneck fired a shot during the confrontations.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ric ... 67e3380e37

The cops didn't get involved at the time, but they have the video and have since picked him up.

I don't fault the cops for not running towards the gunshots at the time. The last thing any sane cop would want is to get into a gunfight in the middle of a crowd. They all probably said to themselves 'I'm glad that didn't happen where I am" (on my beat).

Freakysh

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:54 am

salttee wrote:
Here's a new development in the Charlottesville story.

Some asshole redneck fired a shot during the confrontations.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ric ... 67e3380e37

The cops didn't get involved at the time, but they have the video and have since picked him up.

I don't fault the cops for not running towards the gunshots at the time. The last thing any sane cop would want is to get into a gunfight in the middle of a crowd. They all probably said to themselves 'I'm glad that didn't happen where I am" (on my beat).

Antifa antagonists egging on trouble and a response. They got what they wanted, so they could then squeal like stuck pigs. Sad from both deplorable sides.

scbriml

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:59 am

Freakysh wrote:
Antifa antagonists egging on trouble and a response. They got what they wanted, so they could then squeal like stuck pigs. Sad from both deplorable sides.

The most deplorable thing about it is your response.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Freakysh

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:04 am

scbriml wrote:
Freakysh wrote:

The most deplorable thing about it is your response.

How so?