BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 5377
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Former British Politician Has Made Very Serious Allegations Against Donald Trump

http://londonwebnews.com/2017/08/06/a-f ... e-accuser/

Anyone heard this? Of course we've all heard rumors of the 'tapes'...but this goes further...

Must admit, news to me! Also, these days...even any long since dead & buried PM's words are truer than anything Trump utters!

BN747
Last edited by BN747 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Hmmm... quite serious allegations there.

As much as it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, I can't say I trust the source very much.
It's easy for a foreigner to come up with these radical theories, as they generally are safe(r) from legal retaliations.

Let Mueller say whether it's true or not, in time. I'd rather trust him.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
seb146
Posts: 15695
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 pm

They should have put the disclaimer at the top of the story instead of the bottom.

This administration has much more to answer for and needs to be reigned in for much bigger problems. Creating propaganda and screaming "fake news" whenever he does not like what legitimate news sources say. Saying he is the greatest and passed the most bills ever and the biggest crowd at any inauguration ever... The list goes on. The linked article is shaky at best, IMO.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
GDB
Posts: 12895
Joined: Wed May 23, 2001 6:25 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Francoflier wrote:
Hmmm... quite serious allegations there.

As much as it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, I can't say I trust the source very much.
It's easy for a foreigner to come up with these radical theories, as they generally are safe(r) from legal retaliations.

Let Mueller say whether it's true or not, in time. I'd rather trust him.


She stepped down as a MP to marry an American, she lives in the US and has done for some years.
Whether that has any bearing on this story, who knows?
 
Ken777
Posts: 9448
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:50 pm

The tape from that bus ride pretty well demonstrates that Trump has pathetic standards when it comes to women - or maybe young girls.

It's ironic that the guy who loves to bash others is such a target. The referenced article is probably more respected than the yellow mag that Trump used to indicate a competitor's father was involved in JFK's assignation. Fake news or not I believe it should make the headlines here so The Groper can deny the story.
 
Klaus
Posts: 20713
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2001 7:41 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:14 pm

seb146 wrote:
They should have put the disclaimer at the top of the story instead of the bottom.


They've explicitly only reported about what the former MP said and claimed no corroboration by any additional sources, insofar the disclaimer only undescores what the article had stated from the start.

What's newsworthy here is primarily that she has made this accusation public, so it would be negligent to not recognize it if that is in fact what she has done.

This administration has much more to answer for and needs to be reigned in for much bigger problems. Creating propaganda and screaming "fake news" whenever he does not like what legitimate news sources say. Saying he is the greatest and passed the most bills ever and the biggest crowd at any inauguration ever... The list goes on. The linked article is shaky at best, IMO.


The article is only hearsay, but her claiming that the FBI was in possession of that video does indeed put some pressure on them to either confirm or deny that claim.

Of course if such a video should in fact exist there would have to be a full forensic examination plus an investigation of indicated circumstances in order to find out to a high level of confidence that it is not just a fabrication.

And if the FBI is in possession of such a video, I'd expect them to keep absolute silence about it until its verification is complete to that appropriate level of confidence.

Trump himself clearly doesn't give a damn about due process, but any investigation definitely has to.

And him being a sleazy liar in general still doesn't completely exclude the possibility that he could actually just be framed here. Even though that seems like the less likely outcome...
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 pm

It will be interesting to hear more about this from authorities if this story is grounded in fact.

The story left me wondering about these two statements:

"When asked on twitter if the victims were adults or minors, she said “I’m not permitted to say.”

She also wrote on Twitter that: I’m not yet allowed to report on the detail of what #PIMPOTUS does to his helpless victim on the tape. It is in possession of @FBI Mueller"

I wonder who is doing the "permitting" of her comments. Her attorney?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4067
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Am I the only one whom isn't interested in the sex-life of Mr. Trump? Although the golden shower was quite hilarious....
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 14866
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Am I the only one whom isn't interested in the sex-life of Mr. Trump? Although the golden shower was quite hilarious....


Nobody should be - as long as whatever he does is with consenting adults. Otherwise, it is a bigly issue.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4067
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:22 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Am I the only one whom isn't interested in the sex-life of Mr. Trump? Although the golden shower was quite hilarious....


Nobody should be - as long as whatever he does is with consenting adults. Otherwise, it is a bigly issue.


Sure, is this the latest accusation? I didn't read the article because I don't care, but indeed if it has anything to do with children then yes it is a totally other issue.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15965
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Whatever it is, you can be 100% sure the evangelicals will be totally cool with it
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
UltimoTiger777
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Mensch has been obsessed with Trump for a few years now. I hope to hell she has really good evidence to back this up or a metric f*** ton of stuff is going to rebound on her.
 
KLDC10
Posts: 851
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:43 pm

1. This site is a known purveyor of falsehoods. See: http://www.factcheck.org/2017/07/websit ... l-stories/, which reveals that:

"Londonwebnews.com contains a disclaimer that says the site makes “no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics and images contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.”"

2. I didn't click the article, but it looks like the "former MP" in question is one Louise Mensch. Here's a pretty good overview of some of the other falsehoods and misleading statements she has posted about Trump: http://www.inquisitr.com/opinion/437757 ... se-mensch/

3. Searching both "Donald Trump" and "Louise Mensch" on Google News brings up no results for this story.
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146/Q400/737/738/739/744/752/763/772/A320/A321/A332/A333/E175/E190
 
seb146
Posts: 15695
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:47 am

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Am I the only one whom isn't interested in the sex-life of Mr. Trump? Although the golden shower was quite hilarious....


Nobody should be - as long as whatever he does is with consenting adults. Otherwise, it is a bigly issue.


If minors are involved, we should be. If someone other than his third wife is, we should be pointing out the hypocricy to the "family values" and "one man/one woman" group who support him. Other than that, no, it does not matter much.

Now, if there was a stained dress, that would be cause for impeachment..... :stirthepot:
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
ltbewr
Posts: 13010
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 am

I only wish for such a story to be true but for the fact someone could be a victim. Sadly it may money or sex that drives Trump from office, not his incompetence, big mouth and horrible ideas.
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:23 am

GDB wrote:
She stepped down as a MP to marry an American, she lives in the US and has done for some years.
Whether that has any bearing on this story, who knows?


Thanks, I didn't know that.

The more reputable news outlets seem reluctant to relay that story which, given how clickbait-y it would be, makes me think that they're having a hard time corroborating it.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5845
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 am

Fake News.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:13 am

seahawk wrote:
Fake News.

Is that supposed to be "sarcasm" or an attempt at "humor" or do you consider it to be a point for discussion?

If you think that it is "fake news" please explain why you think that.

Thanks.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5845
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Fake News.

Is that supposed to be "sarcasm" or an attempt at "humor" or do you consider it to be a point for discussion?

If you think that it is "fake news" please explain why you think that.

Thanks.


The disclaimer on the site is quite telling on how "serious" the website is: http://londonwebnews.com/privacy-policy-and-disclaimer/
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:37 am

seahawk wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Fake News.

Is that supposed to be "sarcasm" or an attempt at "humor" or do you consider it to be a point for discussion?

If you think that it is "fake news" please explain why you think that.

Thanks.


The disclaimer on the site is quite telling on how "serious" the website is: http://londonwebnews.com/privacy-policy-and-disclaimer/

The disclaimer is a matter of good business and legal practice, and does not necessarily tell us anything about the "seriousness" of the website.

The question is not about the website, but about the "news article" being reported by it. THAT is what you called "Fake News".

You have not yet explained why you think the news is fake.

Let me point out there are actually two news stories here:

1. A former Member of Parliament has leveled charges against President Trump.

2. The content of those charges and supporting facts, if any, that are known.

I presume you do not mean that (1) is fake news.

I'd still like to know what precisely you have found to be fake.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5845
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:48 am

A website listed under know fake news or satirical news site and with a high scam rating, running a story not run on any mainstream site has a very high potential of being Fake News.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: ex-Brit MP says Trump weird sex habits go beyond the wee-wee Tape Rumors

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

seahawk wrote:
A website listed under know fake news or satirical news site and with a high scam rating, running a story not run on any mainstream site has a very high potential of being Fake News.

Still no mention by you of what is fake in the news report being discussed.

Look, Mrs Mensch might be a flake in many respects, but she did manage to scoop the legitimate media on what has become one of the hottest stories of our day:

"On the eve of the November election, Mensch published a sensational story reporting that a special intelligence court in Washington had granted a warrant to allow the FBI to conduct surveillance of “US persons” in an investigation of possible contacts between Russian banks and the Trump organisation."

"......., it seems increasingly clear that Mensch landed an extraordinary scoop that had eluded the best investigative journalists in the US."

Quoted materials from: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... edia-scoop

I am not saying that the current story compares in importance with her November scoop. But then, who knows what the FBI really has to work with.

I'm going to get some popcorn and watch this story.

In the meantime, please post your evidence that this is fake news. If you have any.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bananaboy, Kiwirob, melpax, notaxonrotax and 54 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos