User avatar
Thunderboltdrgn
Posts: 1913
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 pm

It is sure going well now. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/14/poli ... index.html

The New York attorney general on Thursday sued President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directors -- the President,
his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka, alleging they violated state and federal charities law.
Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination
with the Trump presidential campaign.
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente
 
Arion640
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:57 pm

First time on this thread.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, he has achieved something with Korea for sure.
319 320 321 333 346 359 388 733 738 744 752 753 763 772 77E 773 77W 788 789 E145 E175 E195 RJ85 F70 DH8C DH8D AT75.

Concorde - a great British aircraft.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Arion640 wrote:
First time on this thread.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, he has achieved something with Korea for sure.


Sure, the question is what? And if that is positive or negative in the end.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
Arion640
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
First time on this thread.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, he has achieved something with Korea for sure.


Sure, the question is what? And if that is positive or negative in the end.


A dialogue with a dictator that recently threatened to attack the US with nuclear bombs for one. It's a start to ending one of the problems that causes Japanese, South Korean and guam citizens a lot of stress.

You have to admire that. Regardless of what you think of him.
319 320 321 333 346 359 388 733 738 744 752 753 763 772 77E 773 77W 788 789 E145 E175 E195 RJ85 F70 DH8C DH8D AT75.

Concorde - a great British aircraft.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Arion640 wrote:
It's a start to ending one of the problems that causes Japanese, South Korean and guam citizens a lot of stress.


Too early to call. We will see if it will end. I, for one, do not believe the Kim regime will ever get rid of their nukes. It is their insurance policy. Nothing has been promised by the North Korean regime, nothing. So yes, I am skeptical, very skeptical, based on past performance by both parties involved.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
Arion640
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
It's a start to ending one of the problems that causes Japanese, South Korean and guam citizens a lot of stress.


Too early to call. We will see if it will end. I, for one, do not believe the Kim regime will ever get rid of their nukes. It is their insurance policy. Nothing has been promised by the North Korean regime, nothing. So yes, I am skeptical, very skeptical, based on past performance by both parties involved.


They've begun a dialogue which is a fantastic start. I was sceptical of trump to begin with but he's gone up in my estimations. If this all runs to plan and by the end of trumps presidency we've seen a lot of change/progress with regards to North Korea, will you credit him on this forum?

My 84 year old Grandmother being the patriotic British citizen she is, got very excited when Donald put a head statute of Winston Churchill back in the oval office.
319 320 321 333 346 359 388 733 738 744 752 753 763 772 77E 773 77W 788 789 E145 E175 E195 RJ85 F70 DH8C DH8D AT75.

Concorde - a great British aircraft.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Arion640 wrote:
They've begun a dialogue which is a fantastic start. I was sceptical of trump to begin with but he's gone up in my estimations. If this all runs to plan and by the end of trumps presidency we've seen a lot of change/progress with regards to North Korea, will you credit him on this forum?


If a peace treaty is signed between North Korea and South Korea, I will give the Trump administration some credit for this. But I have a little wager going on which is about Trump calling Kim names, within the year, I believe I will get another bottle of wine. :rotfl:
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
910A
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 am

Arion640 wrote:
They've begun a dialogue which is a fantastic start. I was sceptical of trump to begin with but he's gone up in my estimations. If this all runs to plan and by the end of trumps presidency we've seen a lot of change/progress with regards to North Korea, will you credit him on this forum?


How many times in the past has the DPRK has failed to live up to their agreements they have made with the United States?
https://www.wired.com/story/north-korea ... e-history/

But this is not the first time North Korea has promised to abandon its nuclear efforts. (In truth, even this was simply a reaffirmation of a denuclearization pledge Kim had already made in April.) Nor is it the second time, or the third. The offer has resurfaced over the past several decades with surprising regularity. And it has never panned out so far.

“There’s definitely a pattern where the North Koreans agree to denuclearize in theory, but then there’s not really a substantive process that they agree to, to actually hammer it out,” says James McKeon, a policy analyst at the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation.
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:11 am

From a satire web site (I don't believe I have to say that)

https://outabouter.com/2017/01/18/conce ... -s-border/
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8130
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:28 am

Arion640 wrote:
You have to admire that. Regardless of what you think of him.


you have to admire that a US president gave North Korea everything they wanted, and signing a statement that already was NK government policy before the meeting was on? Trump basically just signed North Koreas opening position and was done with the summit, while he walked out without getting anything he said he would.

On top of that he signed essentially the same agreement as Clinton in 1994. Twentyfour years to get to where a Clinton has started? Wow. What an accomplishment. ........

He got POWs back, which is nice, and in return for some hostages, that he doesn´t need anymore because he can kill Americans in the US now, Kim got a Exercise stopped. And got Trump to call exercising with his allies as provocative. Sinking SK naval ships and shelling South Koreans Island somehow isn´t provocative. Good bet Trump doesn´t even know those things happend.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8130
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:35 am

Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
They've begun a dialogue which is a fantastic start. I was sceptical of trump to begin with but he's gone up in my estimations. If this all runs to plan and by the end of trumps presidency we've seen a lot of change/progress with regards to North Korea, will you credit him on this forum?


If a peace treaty is signed between North Korea and South Korea, I will give the Trump administration some credit for this.:


which would be unfair to the South Koreans, which did all the heavy lifting.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
Jouhou
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:27 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
You have to admire that. Regardless of what you think of him.


you have to admire that a US president gave North Korea everything they wanted, and signing a statement that already was NK government policy before the meeting was on? Trump basically just signed North Koreas opening position and was done with the summit, while he walked out without getting anything he said he would.

On top of that he signed essentially the same agreement as Clinton in 1994. Twentyfour years to get to where a Clinton has started? Wow. What an accomplishment. ........

He got POWs back, which is nice, and in return for some hostages, that he doesn´t need anymore because he can kill Americans in the US now, Kim got a Exercise stopped. And got Trump to call exercising with his allies as provocative. Sinking SK naval ships and shelling South Koreans Island somehow isn´t provocative. Good bet Trump doesn´t even know those things happend.

best regards
Thomas


You forgot to mention how Trump credited this idea to his bff, Putin. Not to say Putin isn't capable of doing nice things, but forgive me if I don't trust his motives.
 
User avatar
LockheedBBD
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 pm

All hail supreme leader Trump! :praise:

Trump says Kim Jong-un 'speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same'


Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 00571.html
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 6468
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:06 pm

LockheedBBD wrote:
All hail supreme leader Trump!

But Trump has absolutely NO preference for dictators. I mean...where would we get that idea?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Arion640 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
First time on this thread.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, he has achieved something with Korea for sure.


Sure, the question is what? And if that is positive or negative in the end.


A dialogue with a dictator that recently threatened to attack the US with nuclear bombs for one. It's a start to ending one of the problems that causes Japanese, South Korean and guam citizens a lot of stress.

You have to admire that. Regardless of what you think of him.


There has been a dialogue with a dictator that threatened to attack the US with nuclear bombs under previous American administrations. So what? How is this any different?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
LockheedBBD wrote:
All hail supreme leader Trump!

But Trump has absolutely NO preference for dictators. I mean...where would we get that idea?


He wants people to sit up and stroke his ego, throw a military parade, demand complete and total loyalty, separates children from their parents then locks them in cages, calls other races animals, pardons friends, insists he is above the law and can pardon himself.... such a strong leader. So much winning.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 5514
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:14 pm

LockheedBBD wrote:
All hail supreme leader Trump! :praise:

Trump says Kim Jong-un 'speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same'


Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 00571.html


Any American having spent any significant amount of time in Northeast Asia (Japan, China, South Korean & Taiwan)...understands quite clearly what has happened here...

The self-proclaimed King of Negotiators ... just embarrassed his nation beyond repair. President Traitor Trump sold out his country for...and the most expensive photo-op EVER!

Little Kim, goes from blowhard third rate dictator to instant top shelf recognition and standing among world leaders...

..while Tough-talking Bad-Ass Wannabee Traitor Trump leaves Singapore with cheap tourist T-shirt & giving up US/Korea Military Exercises and who knows what else...for pic for his Twitter Account.

And as he leaves, Asian from the region expressed above are laughing their Asses OFF!

Paper Tiger coming to mind? Jabber Mouth talks to Punk Bitch in 5 seconds flat!

I listen to Lard Ass Hannity broadcast from Singapore beautifully gift-wrapping that steaming pile of turd Photo-op as some sort of crowning victory ONLY to see a clip
of him trashing Obama for meeting with Ruthless Dictators period! Who's atop the world's Ruthless Dictators list? Little (yet chunky) Kim eclipses Russia's Pooty handily and he has Dimwit Dueterte beaten by a cosmic mile for the title.

And the Traitor Trump, clueless of the standing that comes with the 'office'...goes an salutes some unknown North Korean General....which has been playing every second for the last 72 hours on Kim State TV.

And after TT's Famous tirade of 'China's is raping America' followed by his 'tail between his legs' ass-kissing visit to China where the lion turned into a mouse upon his face-to-face meet up with China President Xi...

....as I said, Asians viewed this galactic sized FUBAR very very differently from Hannity and Traitor Trump loyal supporters...and it is now permanently embedded in their minds.

America is being led by a bonafide Chump.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1423
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:15 pm

GOP wants Trump in 2020, more popular than Obama, JFK, Reagan

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... jfk-reagan

Got it.

No Hillary 2020 President
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
2122M
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
more popular than Obama, JFK, Reagan


Among the 24% of voters that identify as republicans (or Democrats in the case of JFK/Obama)
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
GOP wants Trump in 2020, more popular than Obama, JFK, Reagan

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... jfk-reagan

Got it.

No Hillary 2020 President


She wasn't going to run anyway. So many great choices but, according to righties, they are all unelectable. Why? The (D) behind their name. That's it. There are some Republicans/evangelicals/righties who refuse to vote for ANY (D) but there are others who say they are open to any party but scream "HILLARY!" or "OBAMA!" and they refuse.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Are we just going to ignore

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... -families/

The Attorney General of the United States using religion to justify ripping families apart and keeping kids in animal crates?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 896
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Arion640 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
First time on this thread.

Regardless of what you think of Trump, he has achieved something with Korea for sure.


Sure, the question is what? And if that is positive or negative in the end.


A dialogue with a dictator that recently threatened to attack the US with nuclear bombs for one. It's a start to ending one of the problems that causes Japanese, South Korean and guam citizens a lot of stress.

You have to admire that. Regardless of what you think of him.

I don't admire anything about Trump. he's a embarrassment, on so many different levels.
right now he's using children as political leverage in congressional negotiations.

This is what happens when people elect the lowest of the low.
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:07 am

Where are tRump's tax returns? He said he would release them after the elections

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/17/news/do ... index.html

Why are you trumpettes and righties not demanding his tax returns? Why are you all scared of what will be found?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Mortyman
Posts: 5256
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:26 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:04 am

During his campaign, Trump complained about the national debt and said that he With his business sence would zero it out …. Well, the national debt of the US is increasing under Trump and will be much larger than previous president: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9GEEq8S_k
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:11 am

Mortyman wrote:
During his campaign, Trump complained about the national debt and said that he With his business sence would zero it out …. Well, the national debt of the US is increasing under Trump and will be much larger than previous president: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9GEEq8S_k

If only we could get Congress to make the budget instead of Trump! Oh, wait...
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Trump to have an evaluation talk with and getting new instructions from his master. Meeting probably due to be held in Helsinki. It will probably be announced today.


Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/27/poli ... index.html
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Trump to have an evaluation talk with and getting new instructions from his master. Meeting probably due to be held in Helsinki. It will probably be announced today.


Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/27/poli ... index.html

Do you have evidence that Putin is Trump's "master"? Or is this just empty hyperbole devoid of a factual basis?
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:12 pm

VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Trump to have an evaluation talk with and getting new instructions from his master. Meeting probably due to be held in Helsinki. It will probably be announced today.


Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/27/poli ... index.html

Do you have evidence that Putin is Trump's "master"? Or is this just empty hyperbole devoid of a factual basis?


it is not too seriously, it is funny though how you react to it :lol:
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:28 pm

More "winning"

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/econom ... ts-n886621

"We are going to lower corporate taxes so more jobs will be created!" Except that is not happening. That extra money the corporations get goes to buying their own stock. Good job, righties! Keep destroying America!

EDIT:

Go to Google and type in "tax cuts create jobs" and see the laundry list of links saying tax cuts do not lead to job creation, just making the rich richer.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
BN747
Posts: 5514
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:57 pm

VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Trump to have an evaluation talk with and getting new instructions from his master. Meeting probably due to be held in Helsinki. It will probably be announced today.


Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/27/poli ... index.html

Do you have evidence that Putin is Trump's "master"? Or is this just empty hyperbole devoid of a factual basis?


That's like asking how do you know that The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) can CRUSH Pee Wee Herman in a Cage Match.... YES, Pooty vs Trump is that freakin' Obvious!

Pooty/Putin - the most accomplished Chieftain to ever helm the KGB and architect of Russian Intel Ops (military & civil).

vs

Traitor Trump - a loud mouth tough talking failed businessman who pulled the con of a lifetime to become POTUS.

...place your bets who is who's Bitch. Do the math...it's that EASY.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
jetwet1
Posts: 2561
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:12 pm

seb146 wrote:
More "winning"

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/econom ... ts-n886621

"We are going to lower corporate taxes so more jobs will be created!" Except that is not happening. That extra money the corporations get goes to buying their own stock. Good job, righties! Keep destroying America!

EDIT:

Go to Google and type in "tax cuts create jobs" and see the laundry list of links saying tax cuts do not lead to job creation, just making the rich richer.


You may actually want to look at the housing market (it's slowing down) and the durable goods orders (it's slowing down) as more of an indicator of where the economy is heading...I have to hand it to Trump on this one, it took Bush 7 years to tank the economy, can Trump do it in less than 4 ?

You may also want to do some research on what the tariffs are doing to middle America, google "Mid-Continent Nail" they cannot be the only ones....winning....
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Trump to have an evaluation talk with and getting new instructions from his master. Meeting probably due to be held in Helsinki. It will probably be announced today.


Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/27/poli ... index.html

Do you have evidence that Putin is Trump's "master"? Or is this just empty hyperbole devoid of a factual basis?


it is not too seriously, it is funny though how you react to it :lol:

Translation: No.
More complete translation: No, so now that I've been called out I'm going to act like it was meant to be just a joke.

Accusing someone of conspiracy just doesn't seem that humorous to me.
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:37 pm

jetwet1 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
More "winning"

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/econom ... ts-n886621

"We are going to lower corporate taxes so more jobs will be created!" Except that is not happening. That extra money the corporations get goes to buying their own stock. Good job, righties! Keep destroying America!

EDIT:

Go to Google and type in "tax cuts create jobs" and see the laundry list of links saying tax cuts do not lead to job creation, just making the rich richer.


You may actually want to look at the housing market (it's slowing down) and the durable goods orders (it's slowing down) as more of an indicator of where the economy is heading...I have to hand it to Trump on this one, it took Bush 7 years to tank the economy, can Trump do it in less than 4 ?

You may also want to do some research on what the tariffs are doing to middle America, google "Mid-Continent Nail" they cannot be the only ones....winning....


Yes, exactly. But, the righies and the tRump base bought into the notion that tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations create jobs and make the economy boom.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:00 pm

VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Do you have evidence that Putin is Trump's "master"? Or is this just empty hyperbole devoid of a factual basis?


it is not too seriously, it is funny though how you react to it :lol:

Translation: No.
More complete translation: No, so now that I've been called out I'm going to act like it was meant to be just a joke.

Accusing someone of conspiracy just doesn't seem that humorous to me.


haha, Trump is a joke for a President. Luckily I am not an American, so I can laugh at it. :lol:
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

it is not too seriously, it is funny though how you react to it :lol:

Translation: No.
More complete translation: No, so now that I've been called out I'm going to act like it was meant to be just a joke.

Accusing someone of conspiracy just doesn't seem that humorous to me.


haha, Trump is a joke for a President. Luckily I am not an American, so I can laugh at it. :lol:

The fact that the left is SOOOO wound up is compelling evidence that he is anything but a joke.
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:24 pm

jetero wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

haha, Trump is a joke for a President. Luckily I am not an American, so I can laugh at it. :lol:

The fact that the left is SOOOO wound up is compelling evidence that he is anything but a joke.


So, so moderate ...

It’s OK you can come out ... no need to pretend

What's so contentious about this? I don't think that Trump is a joke because what he does has a significant impact on our country. From court nominations to tariffs, etc. Do you actually disagree with this proposition? Because if the left does, I am genuinely shocked that they would spend so much time and energy on something that is merely a joke and nothing more.
 
jetero
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:26 pm

VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Translation: No.
More complete translation: No, so now that I've been called out I'm going to act like it was meant to be just a joke.

Accusing someone of conspiracy just doesn't seem that humorous to me.


haha, Trump is a joke for a President. Luckily I am not an American, so I can laugh at it. :lol:

The fact that the left is SOOOO wound up is compelling evidence that he is anything but a joke.


So, so moderate ...

It’s OK you can come out ... no need to pretend
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:50 pm

VTKillarney1 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Translation: No.
More complete translation: No, so now that I've been called out I'm going to act like it was meant to be just a joke.

Accusing someone of conspiracy just doesn't seem that humorous to me.


haha, Trump is a joke for a President. Luckily I am not an American, so I can laugh at it. :lol:

The fact that the left is SOOOO wound up is compelling evidence that he is anything but a joke.


Haha, I am not all that left in my country. The fact is, that America is pretty right winged for the world, even what you consider moderate democrats would be considered pretty right in the rest of the world.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Haha, I am not all that left in my country. The fact is, that America is pretty right winged for the world, even what you consider moderate democrats would be considered pretty right in the rest of the world.

Believe me, as a dual national (EU) I am well aware of this. I think that most Americans aren't, though.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Topic Author
Posts: 6930
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:48 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -g7-summit

Trump telling the truth about NATO.

After bashing NATO, he will meet with Putin and make a great deal with Russia, like ending the provocative exercises of US troops in Eastern Europe. #MAGA

Especially after France rejected a great deal:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ance-terms
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 pm

The NATO complaints are old news. Trump has, for quite some time, complained that NATO members are not paying their fair share.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:56 pm

seahawk wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/28/trump-nato-latest-news-as-bad-as-nafta-g7-summit

Trump telling the truth about NATO.

After bashing NATO, he will meet with Putin and make a great deal with Russia, like ending the provocative exercises of US troops in Eastern Europe. #MAGA

Especially after France rejected a great deal:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ance-terms


Putin get's his money worth. Trying to dissolve the EU will make Russia great again. #makerussiagreatagain
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:47 pm

It looks like retiring justice Kennedy has a very cozy relationship with tRump, Junior, and Cushner. Let's open up more investigations. Maybe he, too, should have recused himself from cases?

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/06/29 ... gated.html
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:01 am

This is firmly in Alex Jones territory.

Apparently retiring at 82 is the new fascism.
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:35 am

How many years did we have to hear "Benghazi!" as a response for literally anything? And, then, "Her emails!" for how long after that? Now, if anyone even suggests that tRump might even be ever so loosely associated with another person, the right becomes unhinged again. It's almost like they can not live without being unhinged.

It strikes none of you righties as odd how close Kennedy's son and the tRump team are? Really? You all spent years screaming and crying about Benghazi and emails, which led to nothing but still means something, for some reason. But, point out facts and you all become unhinged. Where there is smoke, as the saying goes....
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
seb146
Posts: 17304
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:37 am

VTKillarney1 wrote:
This is firmly in Alex Jones territory.

Apparently retiring at 82 is the new fascism.


Well, you all believe Hillary is a ,mass murderess..... :roll:
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
VTKillarney1
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:03 am

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
This is firmly in Alex Jones territory.

Apparently retiring at 82 is the new fascism.


Well, you all believe Hillary is a ,mass murderess..... :roll:

You've never heard me say that, but whatever.
 
Airstud
Posts: 3866
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2000 11:57 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:40 am

seahawk wrote:
President Trump


Gross.
Pancakes are delicious.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:42 am

U.S. Ambassador to Estonia Resigns in Disgust After Trump Anti-Europe Rants

James Melville is the latest in a string of career diplomat resignations over Trump’s comments and policies.


https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/29/u- ... 0404422597

Another career diplomat gone because of the "policy" of president Trump. Quite a statement to give up your job because of this "President".
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
jetwet1
Posts: 2561
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:42 am

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Well, Trump was fooled into giving an interview by Stuttering John, seriously, how does Stuttering John manage to get through to Jared Kushner, who then transfers him to Trump..... Seriously how the hell does this happen ? And was there no "baba booey " at some point ?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FlyingLaw1, lugie, par13del, StarAC17 and 22 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos