Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Dutchy

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Tue May 15, 2018 6:32 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Only over my dead body will the Palestinians get even a square inch of Jerusalem to claim as their own. My people have suffered long enough, it's time we took what's ours to begin with.

When I was in Israel, two things stood out: Yat Vashem and the border between Jerusalem and Bethlehem on Chrismas eve. First is about how Europeans killed off the jews over 75 years ago and the second how Israeli mistreat the Palestinians. Both made quite an impression on me, both represent the extreme.

You do know this is an extreme point of view right. And the world does not agree. So I guess you don't want the people of Israel live their life in peace. Luckily for you, Netanyahu shares your extreme point of view. In my book your thought shared here are as extremist as Hamas's ( with exception of the violence, of course ) and with extremist on both sides, there will never be peace.

seb146

Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 am

More "winning" from Team tRump

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/n ... ey-w520327

$107,000,000 for the inauguration gone and Russian oligarchs close to his orange highness. Even the GWB finance chair can not figure this one out other than "slush fund."

seb146

Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 am

We are finding out the tRump head of the Centers For Disease Control is an evangelical extremist

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv ... inst-gays/

tommy1808

Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 am

aviationaware wrote:
Please. The Hamas gangsters were itching for a chance to get violent, have some of their own killed and see Israel blamed for it.

Gosh, beware native Americans would ever get the same idea as Hamas.... after all, the USA exists on stolen land as much as about half of Israel.

If they ever get on the fringe on getting their land back, you support just mowing them down as well i presume.

best regards
Thomas

jetero

Wed May 16, 2018 5:01 am

tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
Please. The Hamas gangsters were itching for a chance to get violent, have some of their own killed and see Israel blamed for it.

Gosh, beware native Americans would ever get the same idea as Hamas.... after all, the USA exists on stolen land as much as about half of Israel.

If they ever get on the fringe on getting their land back, you support just mowing them down as well i presume.

best regards
Thomas

Of course he does because they don’t “cooperate.”

By AA’s standards, I have no idea whose land I’m supposed to live in because preceding people who lived there “suffered enough.” I’m a fourth-generation Texan, but if I laid down my arms, who should I cede them to? The Confederates? The Texians? The Mexicans? The Spanish? The French? The Cherokees?

What a fool.

And I doubt Mr “Over My Dead Body” has ever served in the military a day in his life. But doesn’t stop him from spouting off.

Aesma

Wed May 16, 2018 5:43 am

Pyrex wrote:
Poor Hamas... found out the hard way that human wave tactics do not work that well against people willing to fight for their own survival. The day their fellow terrorists try to pull off this sort of crap in Europe then yes, I agree, they have a good chance of installing someone more of their liking inside the Elysee within an hour, but turns out Israelis aren't quite as willing to let themselves be pushed back into the Mediterranean Sea as they were expecting.

It's Israel doing the pushing back. Taking the Golan heights as a buffer supposedly. Now it's full of colonists who need another buffer. It will not end until Israel has taken over all the land.

salttee

Wed May 16, 2018 9:17 am

Trump bet on the wrong horse in Malaysia:

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — Just a few months ago, the political machine led by Najib Razak, the gilded prime minister of Malaysia, appeared so indestructible that a multibillion-dollar corruption scandal seemed unlikely to derail it. The end came so quickly, so completely, that even his opponents were shocked.

For nearly a decade, Mr. Najib, 64, had unfettered control of his nation’s courts and coffers. His party had thrived by unfailingly delivering huge cash handouts at election time. The media was at his disposal; journalists he didn’t like, he shut down. Political foes were shoved into prison.

The pampered son of a prime minister and nephew of another, Mr. Najib enjoyed the friendship of President Trump, who after playing golf with him in 2014 gave him a photo inscribed, “To my favorite prime minister.” Last year, Mr. Trump hosted Mr. Najib at the White House, even as the United States Department of Justice accused him of taking Malaysian state money.

But his authority suddenly evaporated in the early hours after Malaysia’s national elections on May 9 delivered a commanding majority to the opposition, now led by the political titan who had once lifted Mr. Najib to power: the 92-year-old Mahathir Mohamad.

From the NYT
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/worl ... n=Trending

Pyrex

Wed May 16, 2018 11:34 am

Aesma wrote:
It's Israel doing the pushing back. Taking the Golan heights as a buffer supposedly. Now it's full of colonists who need another buffer. It will not end until Israel has taken over all the land.

Perhaps Syria should have come to the negotiation table like Egypt did in the 70s... they got Sinai back (and are paying a heavy price for it every day).

JJJ

Wed May 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Pyrex wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Perhaps Syria should have come to the negotiation table like Egypt did in the 70s... they got Sinai back (and are paying a heavy price for it every day).

The Sinai is a barren desert while the Golan heights have very valuable water sources for which Israel and Syria had already exchanged gunfire prior to the six-day war. They're not comparable by any means.

seb146

Wed May 16, 2018 3:01 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Natives across the United States were treated horribly for about 200 years. They were told where they could live, who they could worship and what language they could speak, often at gun point. Forcing Natives off their land and forcing them to march to Oklahoma or forcing them off their native lands in the Siskiyou Mountains or the American government breaking treaties in South Dakota because gold was discovered.

787Driver

Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Germany also tried to steal land on several occasions and didn’t stop out of their good heart but rather by brute force by other countries, so as a German, you should be the last to highlight and blame others for the same.

jetero

Wed May 16, 2018 5:59 pm

787Driver wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Germany also tried to steal land on several occasions and didn’t stop out of their good heart but rather by brute force by other countries, so as a German, you should be the last to highlight and blame others for the same.

That's absolutely inane.

JJJ

Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm

787Driver wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

best regards
Thomas

And that goverment was defeated, tried and imprisoned (or worse).

The Israelis responsible for bombing the King David hotel, assassinating the British highest authority in the middle east or the head UN mediator went on to be generals and ministers, the backbone of the new Israeli ruling class.

seb146

Wed May 16, 2018 8:17 pm

jetero wrote:
787Driver wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

That's absolutely inane.

Insane but true. Nazi Germany took over a lot of real estate in Europe.

salttee

Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 pm

seb146 wrote:
Seb, don't you understand that 787driver is slandering Tommy with something that happened before he was born?

seb146

Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 pm

salttee wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Seb, don't you understand that 787driver is slandering Tommy with something that happened before he was born?

My ancestors were not in North America when Natives were massacred but I still read....

tommy1808

Thu May 17, 2018 5:06 am

seb146 wrote:
salttee wrote:
seb146 wrote:

My ancestors were not in North America when Natives were massacred but I still read....

...that you need to return that land to the rightful owners? You also read that as a reply to someone inkonveniently ignoring that his argument means the US territory has to be returned to rightful owners too. My country invaded its neighbors, at a time when gaining territory by warefare was still legal as that only went away after WWII, and a quick look at the map tells me that we had to return every single piece of that occupied territory and then some.

So, Israel just having to withdraw to its 1967 borders, that they have expanded in a war of aggression, and recognize the legal status of Jerusalem, autonomous, international city, is an extremely generous position to have, and aside of probably Jerusalem, the position supported by a majority of Israelis. Especially considering that they currently operate the biggest labor camp in the history of mankind, whataboutism is more misplaced than ever. There are ~2 million illegally detained people from baby to granny.

Well, but this is the Success of Trump treat, and for half of the good people of Charlottesvill having lots of muslims murdered is probably a success.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 am

tommy1808 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
salttee wrote:

...that you need to return that land to the rightful owners?

Works for me. My paternal grandmother was an Irish anchor baby and her husband (my grandfather) was illegal Roma born in Germany. My mom's side was Welsh and Irish and far less dramatic, so, sure. I will go back and give this up!

tommy1808

Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 am

seb146 wrote:
My mom's side was Welsh and Irish and far less dramatic, so, sure. I will go back and give this up!

and Ireland is a pretty neat place to live. And its GDP per capita is 22% (PPP) and 18% (nominal) higher than the US, so definitely upwards movement.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 am

tommy1808 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
My mom's side was Welsh and Irish and far less dramatic, so, sure. I will go back and give this up!

and Ireland is a pretty neat place to live. And its GDP per capita is 22% (PPP) and 18% (nominal) higher than the US, so definitely upwards movement.

best regards
Thomas

Better health care costs, closer to Estonia, better public education... We have a winner!

einsteinboricua

Tue May 22, 2018 11:55 am

Well, gas prices where I live are about 5 cents shy of $3/gallon. Highest average price nationwide since 2014 by the way. Yes, Memorial Day driving has a lot to do with it, but you know what has exacerbated it? A little thing called "Pulling out of the Iran Deal".

#SoMuchWinning
#MAGA
#ThisIsWhereMyTaxCutDollarsAreGoingTowards

seb146

Tue May 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Using secure phones is "too inconvenient" for tRump

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... ers-601903

Does that mean he will have to testify for 11 hours under oath? No? Well, then....

seahawk
Topic Author

Thu May 24, 2018 4:52 am

Trump looking out for the American worker and industry: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-t ... story.html

No more BMWs and Hyundais.

seb146

Thu May 24, 2018 5:30 am

The "fiscally responsible party" is borrowing almost $1 trillion

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

More "winning" from tax cuts. Weren't we told that tax cuts would mean no borrowing? What is the excuse now?

jetero

Thu May 24, 2018 6:21 am

seahawk wrote:
Trump looking out for the American worker and industry: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-t ... story.html

Bring the chaos please, Mr President. This can be all over much sooner!

seahawk
Topic Author

Thu May 24, 2018 6:39 am

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran ... SKCN1IO17Q
http://www.dw.com/en/iran-deal-compromi ... a-43905013

Bolton telling arrogant European pricks where to stick it. You are either with us or against us and you will see what is coming if you are against US. That is strong leadership!!

jetero

Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am

seahawk wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear/iran-leader-europe-must-protect-trade-with-tehran-to-save-nuclear-deal-idUSKCN1IO17Q

Bolton telling arrogant European pricks where to stick it. You are either with us or against us and you will see what is coming if you are against US. That is strong leadership!!

Is that what those articles say, Seahawk? Or do you just bank on people not clicking them? Is this a Social Experiment for you? Hmmmmm.

seahawk
Topic Author

Thu May 24, 2018 6:49 am

tommy1808

Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 am

seahawk wrote:

BMW is the biggest car EXporter in the US, shipping 272,346 vehicles, with an export value of $8.76 billion.

best regards
Thomas

Mortyman

Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am

seahawk wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear/iran-leader-europe-must-protect-trade-with-tehran-to-save-nuclear-deal-idUSKCN1IO17Q

Strong leadership ?? Hardly ! More like the USA being a petulant irresponsible child again . It's clear that the USA wants war with Iran no matter what and once again the US will be getting itself into more trouble. Many of the same people that want war with Iran are the ones that insisted on war with Iraq and sendt thousends of soldiers there thinking that it was Disneyland and that the US would be welcomed as a liberator. Not gonna happen in Iran either. The Iranians might not like their leadership but they would like an invasion by the US even less.

Jayafe

Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Trump embarrassing himself (and his country) once again, while the rest of the world laughs:

Trump cancels North Korea nuclear summit

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ear-summit

As usual, loud words (but short sentences) and no facts, nothing happens, ever. It’s like living with an angered teenager. Funny but shameful.

seb146

Thu May 24, 2018 5:51 pm

No evidence of a spy from the White House and TOM but

https://apnews.com/23b9456c12484b6cb31c93da269a6159

He decided ...that he wanted “to brand” the informant a “spy,” believing the more nefarious term would resonate more in the media and with the public. Not even any evidence but as long as he gets his side of the story out there first and cries that he is the victim, that's all that matters. Facts be damned.

seb146

Sun May 27, 2018 1:57 am

Another "gem" from the orange menace:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/trump-t ... ories.html

Do unto others before they do it to you. He screams and yells about how the media is fake when the media reports on something so people will believe the media is fake. Because he screams loudest. Just because he says it does not make it true.

seb146

Sun May 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Not only are Chinese jobs being saved

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/iv ... 8a880c0a0d

His daughter is getting new patents in China. She has high security clearance and no job title in the administration, not been vetted by anyone or had approval hearings from Congress.

seb146

Mon May 28, 2018 6:57 am

I know I keep bringing this up but you righties and orange menace defenders really need to explain why this is good for America

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giulian ... 56869.html

Rudy Giuliani said that he believed the Russian investigation. Until tRump started screaming "SPY!!" That's it. The only reason we have to hate the Russia investigation is the "president" believes it is fake. That's it. How can people defend this? I am still waiting. I have been waiting for a long time for an explanation.

jetwet1

Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

MCGA......Making China Great Again.....

So Trump has decided to reverse his position on ZTE and save Chinese jobs.....This has nothing to do with the Chinese Government investing $500m in a new hotel in Indonesia.

"President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!"

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 33?lang=en

Dutchy

Thu May 31, 2018 7:11 am

Another great meeting with a top advisor;

US President Donald Trump had a "great meeting" with Kim Kardashian on Wednesday. The two discussed reforms in the prison system and penalties, he said on Twitter.
According to CNN, Kim spent about an hour at the White House. She would then have stepped into a car on the property. A special privilege because VIP guests usually have to walk through the gate first. Someone from her entourage would have filmed the media attention for her visit from the car. It is not clear if her meeting with Trump will be shown in reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Kim has been campaigning for a presidential pardon for Alice Marie Johnson, a 62-year-old woman who has been in a Alabama prison for a relatively light drug offense for 21 years. Her meeting with Trump was set up by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of the president who, as a White House adviser, has prison reformations in his portfolio.

Kim expressed her support for Trumps rival Hillary Clinton during the 2016 elections. Husband Kanye West is a supporter of Donald Trump.

http://www.welingelichtekringen.nl/bero ... shian.html

I am sure that those two had a meaningful and in-depth discussion about reforms in the prison system and penalties system. I mean com'on those two must be experts on the subject, so all the nuances could be discussed and all the implications for society and the political context of reform.

bgm

Thu May 31, 2018 7:30 am

Dutchy wrote:
Another great meeting with a top advisor;

US President Donald Trump had a "great meeting" with Kim Kardashian on Wednesday. The two discussed reforms in the prison system and penalties, he said on Twitter.
According to CNN, Kim spent about an hour at the White House. She would then have stepped into a car on the property. A special privilege because VIP guests usually have to walk through the gate first. Someone from her entourage would have filmed the media attention for her visit from the car. It is not clear if her meeting with Trump will be shown in reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Kim has been campaigning for a presidential pardon for Alice Marie Johnson, a 62-year-old woman who has been in a Alabama prison for a relatively light drug offense for 21 years. Her meeting with Trump was set up by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of the president who, as a White House adviser, has prison reformations in his portfolio.

Kim expressed her support for Trumps rival Hillary Clinton during the 2016 elections. Husband Kanye West is a supporter of Donald Trump.

http://www.welingelichtekringen.nl/bero ... shian.html

I am sure that those two had a meaningful and in-depth discussion about reforms in the prison system and penalties system. I mean com'on those two must be experts on the subject, so all the nuances could be discussed and all the implications for society and the political context of reform.

The discussion most likely involved Trump muttering 'bigly yuge', hypnotized by her gigantic ass.

How low have we sunk? Kimmy K and Donny T in the White House, discussing prison reform. If someone told you that a few years ago, you'd be sectioned.

Ugh.

Francoflier

Thu May 31, 2018 9:30 am

bgm wrote:
How low have we sunk? Kimmy K and Donny T in the White House, discussing prison reform. If someone told you that a few years ago, you'd be sectioned.

Ugh.

I bet there's a few writers a The Onion wondering why they never thought of that one before...

:sigh:

einsteinboricua

Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 am

I should submit my credentials to Trump to bring about a reversal of the decline in coal. I have the same credentials on coal as Kim K has on prison reform.

Dutchy

Thu May 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Francoflier wrote:
bgm wrote:

Ugh.

I bet there's a few writers a The Onion wondering why they never thought of that one before...

:sigh:

That's why the South Park writes just stopped making jokes about Trump, the jokes turned out to be true and worse...

seahawk
Topic Author

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Trump is willing to find liberals all over the orld. The US ambassador to Germany has expressed great excitement over the wave of conservatism in Europe, saying he wants to “empower” leaders of the movement. Like good old Reagan he is taking the fight to the EU-Communists and he is gonna win big.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06 ... ervatives/

jetero

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:28 pm

seahawk wrote:
Trump is willing to find liberals all over the orld. The US ambassador to Germany has expressed great excitement over the wave of conservatism in Europe, saying he wants to “empower” leaders of the movement. Like good old Reagan he is taking the fight to the EU-Communists and he is gonna win big.

AMUHRRRICA . . . F*CK YEAH!!!!!!

seahawk
Topic Author

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Come on, it is maga. Voicing support for a party that has just days ago called the 3rd Reich a tiny smudge in the great German history, that should not be allowed to stain national pride in Germany.

seb146

Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:59 pm

When in doubt, destroy evidence and blame (you guessed it) HILLARY

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/n ... es-w521199

Because all of this is somehow Hillary's fault or something Hillary but, either way, Hillary bad.

snasteve

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:19 pm

seahawk wrote:
President Trump achieved another big win for America today, by convincing Foxconn to open a new factory in Wisconsin instead of Asia.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-apple ... SKBN1AB258

That is a lot of jobs and a big investment and shows the value of "Made in America" under a strong president.

I'm surprised that Trump hasn't yet claimed credit for the rising Sun each morning. Most of these plans were planned without Trump ever have anything to do with it, the CEOs of these companies are happy to let him take credit just to stay on his good side. Trump is a guy who sees playing bankruptcy as a viable option, when most CEOs would see that only as a matter of last resort.

Francoflier

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:30 am

seahawk wrote:

Yeah, he's also got Bannon touring Europe attending far right political parties. Usually the ones who oppose the EU and openly voice support for Putin/Russia.
Now he's openly calling for Russia to be let back into the G8, the same Russia that supports, both openly and subversively, most of these far-right fringe parties across Europe. Italy, where one such Russian-backed populist party just got to power is the only other nation supporting the idea...

The end game could not be clearer.
You gotta give it to Putin, he's an evil genius, and he has an obedient lackey in the US, and is placing a few more across Europe.

But, yeah, MAGA and all that...

CitizenJustin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:12 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
I should submit my credentials to Trump to bring about a reversal of the decline in coal. I have the same credentials on coal as Kim K has on prison reform.

I agree. Sounds like a womderdul idea. :)

seb146

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm

So these two "wonderful" things happened:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ji ... p_fb_pages

TRump campaign chair (why is he campaigning? He should be leading! Isn't that what you righties complained about?) called for the suspension of press credentials for a reporter asking questions.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/politics ... index.html

D-Day is proof of the United States strong relationship with Germany.

727LOVER

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONALD TRUMP

today....he turns 3