DIRECTFLT

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 am

So Much Winning !!! :bigthumbsup:

seahawk
Topic Author

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 am

And congress passed more liberal gun laws - check.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/06/polit ... index.html

Trump delivers on his promises in an awesome style.

tommy1808

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm

seahawk wrote:

aside of that pesky little detail of Rapists United being the party of State Rights and against Federal Overreach, but Federal Lawmakers just decided that Texas can make the gun laws for the whole country.....

best regards
Thomas

einsteinboricua

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:01 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

aside of that pesky little detail of Rapists United being the party of State Rights and against Federal Overreach, but Federal Lawmakers just decided that Texas can make the gun laws for the whole country.....

best regards
Thomas

It's interesting that the right to bear arms shouldn't stop at a state border, but the right to marry a same-sex partner should (because states' rights and all...)

jetwet1

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm

seahawk wrote:

Trump simply delivers on his promises.

Except the ones he hasn't....

Anyways, the amount of trolling in this thread is amazing, please keep up the good work, I do need a laugh with my morning coffee.

jetwet1

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:07 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
BTW, the stock market has reached new highs today with the DJIA jumping well over 300 points.

Here's a question: why is today's rally a sign of good things to come but all the rallies under Obama meant nothing?

I thought Trump said that Wall Street would hate him.

You do know that we are still living in an Obama run economy right ? Nothing has changed and will not change until the first Trump budget hits us.

seahawk wrote:
- making Jerusalem the capital of Israel - check

Are you sure you don't want to reword that ? Last time I checked Israel is a sovereign state, as such Trump has no power to make Jerusalem the capital....Even though it is already...And, let's go back to 1995 when the US congress recognized Jerusalem as the capital and passed a law requiring that the US embassy be moved there, this was waived by Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama, Trump has decided not to waive it this time, but he sure as hell has not made Jerusalem the capital of Israel....

DIRECTFLT

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 am

It's Good to be the King . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGmV-YKo78I

tommy1808

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:00 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

at least you are admitting that you don´t want voting, but back to the polar opposite of what the US is, the country that chases kings away...

And i really don´t get what is stunning about Melania.......

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 am

jetwet1 wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
BTW, the stock market has reached new highs today with the DJIA jumping well over 300 points.

Here's a question: why is today's rally a sign of good things to come but all the rallies under Obama meant nothing?

I thought Trump said that Wall Street would hate him.

You do know that we are still living in an Obama run economy right ? Nothing has changed and will not change until the first Trump budget hits us.

It goes by fiscal year, from what the right tells us. But, anything to blame Obama....

seb146

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 am

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

at least you are admitting that you don´t want voting, but back to the polar opposite of what the US is, the country that chases kings away...

best regards
Thomas

Every picture of her looks like she is straining to remember your name.

I feel bad for her and her boy. I don't think they ever expected or wanted this. Laura Bush and Barbara Bush and Michelle Obama at least prepared and wanted their roles in the administration. Melania looks like she was awaken from a long sleep and can not really comprehend what is going on.

At the same time, she deserves all the crap Michelle got because what's good for the goose, as the saying goes....

jetero

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:55 am

[quote="DIRECTFLT"]It's Good to be the King . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGmV-YKo78I[/quote}

Did you cum, DF?

BobPatterson

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:45 am

tommy1808 wrote:

Maybe you have become inured to frumpy fräuleins?

bgm

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am

BobPatterson wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Maybe you have become inured to frumpy fräuleins?

Part of me feels sorry for her. She has to do the nasty with Jabba-the-Trump :yuck:

Dutchy

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:15 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

:checkmark: To much of a doll for my taste.

DIRECTFLT

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:25 am

Atlanta, Ga. US Rep. John Lewis boycotted the opening of the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum because President Trump was to speak there.

President Trump, in his speech mentioned MLK, and others, but did not mention John Lewis.

Game. Set. Match.

bgm

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 am

"I study liars. I've never seen one like President Trump"

I spent the first two decades of my career as a social scientist studying liars and their lies. I thought I had developed a sense of what to expect from them. Then along came President Donald Trump. His lies are both more frequent and more malicious than ordinary people's.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-study-lia ... 01q54.html

Francoflier

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:15 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
President Trump, in his speech mentioned MLK, and others, but did not mention John Lewis.

Game. Set. Match.

If egotism and pettiness are values you proudly stand for, there is little wonder you blindly idolize the man.

Dutchy

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Even a broken clock is right two times a day:

Trump to send astronauts back to the moon -- and eventually Mars

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/polit ... index.html

Now hopefully NASA will have a budget to match these ambitions.

DIRECTFLT

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Doug Jones: Trump shouldn't resign over harassment allegations

Doug Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper that he disagrees with the Democratic senators who are calling on President Trump to resign over the allegations of sexual misconduct that surfaced before the 2016 election.

"Where I am on that right now is that those allegations were made before the election. And so people had an opportunity to judge before that election ... I don't think the president ought to resign at this point. We'll see how things go but certainly those allegations are not new and he was elected with those allegations at front center."

tommy1808

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

He is right... the despicable in the US have spoken that they are fine with a rapist in the White House, as long as he is a useful idiot for the fundamentalist agenda.

He shouldn´t resign, he should be impeached and prosecuted.

best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 am

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

He is right... the despicable in the US have spoken that they are fine with a rapist in the White House, as long as he is a useful idiot for the fundamentalist agenda.

He shouldn't resign, he should be impeached and prosecuted.

best regards
Thomas

Thank you agreeing that Trump shouldn't resign.

tommy1808

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:11 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Thank you agreeing that Trump shouldn't resign.

of course, i don´t want any attenuating circumstances when it comes to his sentencing. Denying is so much better.

best regards
Thomas

BobPatterson

Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:58 am

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

He shouldn´t resign, he should be impeached and prosecuted.

Calling everyone who voted for Mr. Trump "despicable" is, in itself, despicable.

It was not a single-issue election. There were those among us (Americans) who thought his opponent was also despicable, but for different reasons. I voted for her as the less despicable choice.

Mr. Trump should resign, but he won't. He is incapable of admitting fault.

He might be impeached, although the odds on that are long at the moment.

He will not be prosecuted while in office.

tommy1808

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:23 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Calling everyone who voted for Mr. Trump "despicable" is, in itself, despicable. .

Only in a world that has good Nazi's....

Best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:31 pm

More Winning from Wednesday, Dec. 20th:

U.S. threatens countries with loss of aid over U.N. vote on Jerusalem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF_cEg5gVy0

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-threatens-countries-with-loss-of-aid-over-un-jerusalem-vote/2017/12/20/3ddacadc-e5bc-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?utm_term=.43f6a165ad9a

President Trump suggested Wednesday that billions of dollars in U.S. foreign aid could hinge on how countries vote on a U.N. resolution condemning his decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the U.S. Embassy there.

“They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us,” he said. “Well, we’ll be watching those votes. Let them vote against us; we’ll save a lot. We don’t care.

“But this isn’t like it used to be, where they could vote against you, and then you pay them hundreds of millions of dollars and nobody knows what they’re doing.”

He ended by asserting, “We’re not going to be taken advantage of any longer.”

WarRI1

Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-threatens-countries-with-loss-of-aid-over-un-jerusalem-vote/2017/12/20/3ddacadc-e5bc-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?utm_term=.43f6a165ad9a

President Trump suggested Wednesday that billions of dollars in U.S. foreign aid could hinge on how countries vote on a U.N. resolution condemning his decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the U.S. Embassy there.

“They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us,” he said. “Well, we’ll be watching those votes. Let them vote against us; we’ll save a lot. We don’t care.

“But this isn’t like it used to be, where they could vote against you, and then you pay them hundreds of millions of dollars and nobody knows what they’re doing.”

It has to happen before one can claim victory just as the Chief Buffoon always does, we shall see. Please do not destroy your credibility following blindly as so many do on here. Think!!!!!

Mortyman

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:14 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

The world is used to threats from the US and this likely will have few countries changing their minds. The UN is a Place where counries, friends or foes should be able to have mutual and civial discussions, not threatening eachother. Last time something similare to this happend, was before the Iraq war when the US threatend countries to support the invasion. In the end the US was forced to find a "coalition of the willing" to do it. Not a resounding success.

Mortyman

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Latest:

The UN rejects Trump's Jerusalem decision

128 member countries voted to criticize the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Nine countries voted against the resolution, while 35 countries refused to vote.

bgm

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Mortyman wrote:
Latest:

128 member countries voted to criticize the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Nine countries voted against the resolution, while 35 countries refused to vote.

Pretty much a big slap in the face for Trump and that vile cow at the UN.

Good to see the threat of aid withdrawal worked wonders, yet more winning!

Ah well, we're now back to the years of the world despising the US again, well done Trump! This is what happens when you put trash in power.

sw733

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 pm

bgm wrote:
Mortyman wrote:
Latest:

Pretty much a big slap in the face for Trump and that vile cow at the UN.

Good to see the threat of aid withdrawal worked wonders, yet more winning!

Ah well, we're now back to the years of the world despising the US again, well done Trump! This is what happens when you put trash in power.

I'm sure the vast majority of Trump supporters don't give a shit about that last point. Which is going to hurt the US in the long run, but I'd argue most of those same supporters don't look forward past the front of their feet.

Mortyman

Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:30 pm

sw733

Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Mortyman wrote:

Interesting list, was trying to find the full list of countries and how they voted. Thanks for sharing.

Mortyman

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:19 pm

sw733 wrote:
Mortyman wrote:

Interesting list, was trying to find the full list of countries and how they voted. Thanks for sharing.

Well, I assume it's the real thing. Not able to verify it.

tommy1808

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:35 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

China will gladly pick up the tab and most importantly the influence that comes with it. They really get a return out of a couple of brand names.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:10 am

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

China will gladly pick up the tab and most importantly the influence that comes with it. They really get a return out of a couple of brand names.

best regards
Thomas

Here you see perfectly the US, as a superpower status is unwinding. It is like seeing the UK at the beginning of the last century.

seahawk
Topic Author

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:27 am

Not at all. The UK´s status dwindled as the colonies strived for independence and that was something that was unavoidable in the end. What the USA is doing is self inflicted and intentional.

On the other hand if Trump is true to his words, it should have a great impact on the budget as the US can now stoop supporting may countries.

tommy1808

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:52 am

seahawk wrote:
On the other hand if Trump is true to his words, it should have a great impact on the budget as the US can now stoop supporting may countries.

by about 0.3% if they completely stopped USAID. That is about an order of magnitude too little to make a noticeable impact.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:33 am

tommy1808 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

by about 0.3% if they completely stopped USAID. That is about an order of magnitude too little to make a noticeable impact.

best regards
Thomas

Well that pays for the personal gain for the Trumps, by introducing this new tax code :lol:

Dutchy

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:37 am

seahawk wrote:
Not at all. The UK´s status dwindled as the colonies strived for independence and that was something that was unavoidable in the end. What the USA is doing is self inflicted and intentional.

I don't agree with your assessment. It isn't just Trump, you did see the same with Bush with the 2003 Iraq invasion. America's importance is diminishing and you see it with this controversial decisions. If you (or a country it is the same) threat someone to get along with you and the overwhelming says, "neh", your position is gone.

seahawk
Topic Author

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Dutchy wrote:
seahawk wrote:

I don't agree with your assessment. It isn't just Trump, you did see the same with Bush with the 2003 Iraq invasion. America's importance is diminishing and you see it with this controversial decisions. If you (or a country it is the same) threat someone to get along with you and the overwhelming says, "neh", your position is gone.

That still is intentional and self inflicted. That is the big difference, there was nothing that the UK could do to keep the empire intact in the long run, while the USA chooses to act the way it does.

einsteinboricua

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 pm

The US (pre-Trump): countries must follow international law and cannot just do as they please. We expect the world community to support this concept and respect it.

The US (during Trump): we do as we wish. To hell with international law. This is a domestic affair. You'll rue the day!

So if recognizing Jerusalem is a domestic affair over which the UN has no power, then Iran's nuclear program and North Korea testing missiles are also domestic affairs over which the UN also has no power. But kinda funny how Iran and North Korea MUST abide by international law while the US takes it and shoves it when the sun don't shine.

When the next coalition needs to be formed, I wonder how Trump will organize it.
Haley: "Yeah...we took names...and we burned the list because we need your help now. That stint? All water under the bridge...totes! Now help us defeat this threat, pretty please?"

tommy1808

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:43 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
The US (during Trump): we do as we wish. To hell with international law. This is a domestic affair. You'll rue the day!"

.....but everybody else has to follow international law, or we get really mad.

best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:11 am

Nikki Haley to Hold Reception for Countries Who Snubbed U.N. Jerusalem Resolution

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley will hold a reception for the ambassadors of the 65 countries who did not support a U.N. General Assembly vote condemning the U.S. for its recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... esolution/

We know how to care of our friends.

Mortyman

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:49 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:

You mean the ones without spine and selfrespect ... ;-)

Dutchy

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:00 am

Mortyman wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

You mean the ones without spine and selfrespect ... ;-)

Kindergarten way of diplomacy.

seahawk
Topic Author

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Now Trump has brought Christmas back and it is bigger than before. So much winning.

bgm

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Wow, now we know the revenge she was planning on those who didn’t support the US..

Cue the song... ‘it’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to..’

:rotfl:

Most ambassadors would most likely be relieved of having to spend any more time with that vile cow.

I’m sure Trumpy Pumpy will be on the twatter tomorrow boasting about hosting the biggest and best party. ;)

bgm

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:29 pm

seahawk wrote:
Now Trump has brought Christmas back and it is bigger than before. So much winning.

Bringing Christmas back from where? It didn’t go anywhere.

Pyrex

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Well, it looked shaky for a while, but in less than one year in office, Trump did manage to get tax cuts implemented, kill the Obamacare individual mandate, follow through on his election promise of moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem (unlike Clinton, Bush and Obama) and ISIS is gone, for all intents and purposes (yes, mostly thanks to Assad and the Russians, but still counts as a victory under his watch). All while dealing with three major catastrophes hitting the U.S. (two of them with a very effective Federal response). Plus, he also managed to get a new judge nominated for the Supreme Court, and there is a big chance that will lead, sometime next Spring, to a decision that will prevent State governments from forcing employees to join public sector unions, which could lead to the beginning of the end of the vicious circle of unions giving money to the people who are supposed to be negotiating against them. Many of these decisions are in effect irreversible or will be really hard to revert under a future Democratic government.

All in all, a very successful first year, delivering on many of his campaign promises (the only major one missing is immigration, and there is a good chance that gets solved in Congress, where it belongs, soon, given the deadline on Dreamers). Can't recall a President that managed to get as much done in his first year in office. Frankly, the Democrats could take control of Congress (possible) and the Senate (unlikely) in 2018, lead to total legislative gridlock for two years and still have this be a fairly successful presidency.

Pyrex

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 pm

BTW, when will the UN vote on urging Poland to return Lower Silesia to Germany?