Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Dutchy

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rs-n809701

Mr. Trump has no clue, no clue at all. I concur with mr. Rex Tillerson.

maortega15

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:33 pm

He only cares about his own goddamn ego. Learn some humility for once.

And now, he asks what the 25th amendment is along with threatening to shut down the media that doesn't favor him. He also wants a bigger nuclear arsenal.

He's clueless and a dictator in the making.

tommy1808

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 am

maortega15 wrote:
He's clueless and a dictator in the making.

I think it is quite hilarious that he will have to sanction his best wannebe dictator buddy Erdogan now....

But then again it is not beyond Trump to send the seals to get the Turkish hostages out....... i guess he would get a Bonus from Putin for that.

best regards
Thomas

Justanotherguy

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 am

seb146 wrote:
Justanotherguy wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

It is a violation of basic human rights and was just as illegal before Obama.

best regards
Thomas

You can be barred from joining the military for undergoing prolonged medical treatment, like long term hormone therapy. Why give them special treatment?

That is why righties decided to stop treating veterans who lost limbs, sight, and hearing. This is why the VA is failing. So many need prolonged care for the wars that "we could not have predicted would last so long" according to those under GWB.

Yet the yep medical treatment for disabled veterans got worse under Obama, how strange

tommy1808

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 am

Justanotherguy wrote:
Yet the yep medical treatment for disabled veterans got worse under Obama, how strange

Well, VA care costs money, and Budget is handled by Congress, right? How where the majorities in Congress at the time it got worse, and in case that was during a democratic majority, why did the GOP not roll the change back at some point during the last 7 years.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Justanotherguy wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Justanotherguy wrote:

You can be barred from joining the military for undergoing prolonged medical treatment, like long term hormone therapy. Why give them special treatment?

That is why righties decided to stop treating veterans who lost limbs, sight, and hearing. This is why the VA is failing. So many need prolonged care for the wars that "we could not have predicted would last so long" according to those under GWB.

All we heard from Republicans was how underfunded the VA was. They were elected to a majority under Obama and they suddenly shut up about the VA being underfunded. Funny how that works. But, yeah, let's blame Obama, who wanted to not have wars and not have broken men and women.

Dutchy

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 pm

And Trump's America has become a bit more barbaric, it's quitting Unesco.

The United States has formally notified the UN’s world heritage body Unesco that it is withdrawing its membership of the organisation citing “continuing anti-Israel bias”.

The announcement by the Trump administration was followed a few hours later by news that Israel was also planning to quit the financially struggling cultural and educational agency.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ed-nations

tommy1808

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:40 am

Dutchy wrote:

The United States has formally notified the UN’s world heritage body Unesco that it is withdrawing its membership of the organisation citing “continuing anti-Israel bias”.

The announcement by the Trump administration was followed a few hours later by news that Israel was also planning to quit the financially struggling cultural and educational agency.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ed-nations

one of his Billionaire friends probably just wants to destroy one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in the USA to make some money......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_W ... ted_States

And since they stopped paying for the UNESCO a long time ago, they should have been kicked out anyways. Pay up or shut up.

best regards
Thomas

einsteinboricua

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am

Dutchy wrote:

Nothing says America First like caring about what other countries think about Israel and spiting science, culture, and education.

I thought it was Make AMERICA Great Again, not Make ISRAEL Great.

tommy1808

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:06 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
I thought it was Make AMERICA Great Again, not Make ISRAEL Great.

Well, since Jesus is coming back to horribly murder ~ 7 Trillion people if Israel gets to rebuild the Temple, that is actually actively working towards the end of the United States.Destroy America would therefore be the appropriate slogan.

If anyone in the US that matters actually believed all that non-sense, that would be treason.....

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am

Another triumph: Iran will tear up the Nuclear agreement if the US backs-down from it. Logical from the Iranian perspective, but a huge setback in international diplomacy and makes the world a little bit more unsafe. And Trump keeps on winning...............

https://www.nu.nl/buitenland/4969268/le ... stapt.html

seahawk
Topic Author

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Trump Twitter: "See, I told you so. they never wanted to follow this worst deal ever!! #sad #liers"

Dutchy

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

seahawk wrote:
Trump Twitter: "See, I told you so. they never wanted to follow this worst deal ever!! #sad #liers"

Is this a real tweet or something you came up with. Quite sad that the president of the United States could have said something like this.

wingman

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 pm

And now he's politicizing Presidential interactions with fallen soldiers and claiming he's better than other Presidents in this regard. To wit, one family of a Green Beret killed in Niger said Trump casually brushed off his death saying "he knew what he signed up for". The man really is the most disgusting piece of shit ever to be a part of our government. He is beyond mentally unstable at this point and his administration needs to step in ASAP to start the process of legally removing him from office.

seb146

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:19 pm

wingman wrote:
And now he's politicizing Presidential interactions with fallen soldiers and claiming he's better than other Presidents in this regard. To wit, one family of a Green Beret killed in Niger said Trump casually brushed off his death saying "he knew what he signed up for". The man really is the most disgusting piece of shit ever to be a part of our government. He is beyond mentally unstable at this point and his administration needs to step in ASAP to start the process of legally removing him from office.

Now he is saying she lied and that never happened. And people believe him. Sad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 74e48ab9b8

apodino

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:29 pm

seb146 wrote:
wingman wrote:

The problem is now its he said/she said. The people who hate Trump will believe the congresswoman, and the people who like Trump will believe trump. Quite frankly, because all of this reporting is hearsay I find it hard to believe either side. If the congresswoman has proof like she claims...I want to see it. If she is lying, then a bunch of people will have reacted in a wrong way for no reason.

maortega15

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:35 pm

apodino wrote:
seb146 wrote:
wingman wrote:

The problem is now its he said/she said. The people who hate Trump will believe the congresswoman, and the people who like Trump will believe trump. Quite frankly, because all of this reporting is hearsay I find it hard to believe either side. If the congresswoman has proof like she claims...I want to see it. If she is lying, then a bunch of people will have reacted in a wrong way for no reason.

There's proof that the congresswoman is being honest. The family of the fallen soldier have come out and even said so themselves that Trump is lying.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-dead- ... 59378.html

Still waiting for those tax returns, that wall to go up, his plans for great healthcare, you get the picture.

salttee

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

apodino wrote:
The problem is now its he said/she said. The people who hate Trump will believe the congresswoman, and the people who like Trump will believe trump. Quite frankly, because all of this reporting is hearsay I find it hard to believe either side.

In that case you're clearly a part of the Trump fog machine.

The story comes from the soldier's mother.

Dutchy

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:52 pm

salttee wrote:
apodino wrote:
The problem is now its he said/she said. The people who hate Trump will believe the congresswoman, and the people who like Trump will believe trump. Quite frankly, because all of this reporting is hearsay I find it hard to believe either side.

In that case you're clearly a part of the Trump fog machine.

The story comes from the soldier's mother.

And only the most naive Trump believer, trust the word of Trump. He has been caught lying so many times that in his case he hasn't got the benefit of the doubt anymore. First two independent sources and then I believe mr. Trump.

Alias1024

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:02 pm

maortega15 wrote:
apodino wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There's proof that the congresswoman is being honest. The family of the fallen soldier have come out and even said so themselves that Trump is lying.

I can believe that president Trump would stick his foot in his mouth like that as it fits a well established pattern. I'd also like to say that congresswoman Wilson's statement in other articles that she tried to grab the phone and curse out Trump is also disrespectful. Even if he said as crass and thoughtless a comment as is being alleged, the thought of a member of congress trying to shout obscenities at the president over the phone is also rather disrespectful.

No winners in this story.

seahawk
Topic Author

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:21 pm

He has proof she is lying. Case closed. Another story by the fake media fiction writers. #Sad

vrbarreto

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 pm

seahawk wrote:
He has proof she is lying. Case closed. Another story by the fake media fiction writers. #Sad

#Bigly sad.. #Fake soldier.. #Make madness great again.

Dutchy

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:59 pm

seahawk wrote:

We have in The Netherlands a classic song which has been tailer made for the Mr. Trump's situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOg9opkDs

wingman

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 pm

When pressed about Trump's purported "evidence" that he did not say those things the White House stated that conversations between the President and the families of the dead soldiers are "private". So the President and his comms people literally say the opposite things. Trump publicises the conversations by comparing himself over such a tragic thing to other Presidents and then his very own people say the conversations are private. It's like a potato and a mushroom arguing over which of them is a vegetable.

With every single syllable out of his fat cheddar face Trump becomes dumber and dumber, it's a like a scientific mystery. Absolutely stunning beyond all reason how anyone supports this jackass. You literally have to be without a shred of self-respect to defend this asshole. Arguing over who's better at dead soldiers, it's a stunning display of such absolute disgustingness I can't even think of the right word. I pray every day now that this mythical Deep State is in fact real and they'll make him disappear in a giant puff of Cheeto dust.

seahawk
Topic Author

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm

First his twitter was funny, but know it is only scary and sad. No comparison to any head of state in the civilized world. Only hate, lies and a strong narcissistic personality disorder #sad

seb146

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:05 am

Alias1024 wrote:
maortega15 wrote:
apodino wrote:

I can believe that president Trump would stick his foot in his mouth like that as it fits a well established pattern. I'd also like to say that congresswoman Wilson's statement in other articles that she tried to grab the phone and curse out Trump is also disrespectful. Even if he said as crass and thoughtless a comment as is being alleged, the thought of a member of congress trying to shout obscenities at the president over the phone is also rather disrespectful.

And the man who shouted "you lie" at Obama was called a hero. What is the difference?

WarRI1

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:20 am

I do tend to believe that he said those words and according to the news earlier his Widow called version by the Congresswoman as being accurate. Of course we must remember both women are Black, so who could ever believe them? They must have an agenda.

WarRI1

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am

WarRI1 wrote:
I do tend to believe that he said those words and according to the news earlier his Widow called version by the Congresswoman as being accurate. Of course we must remember both women are Black, so who could ever believe them? They must have an agenda.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... ocid=ientp

Can we believe her?

maortega15

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:28 am

WarRI1 wrote:

Another family is waiting for that personal $25,000 check he promised. :stirthepot:

seb146

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:34 am

BTW, when is Republican outrage and endless investigations going to kick in? Four brave patriots gave their lives in service for this country and the president and secretary of state were both golfing or asleep. We need endless investigations now, don't you agree, Republicans? Why were the Marines not called in force? Why no air support? Why no additional security? Where is your outrage?

WarRI1

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 am

maortega15 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Another family is waiting for that personal $25,000 check he promised. :stirthepot:

Another outrageous decision by Trump. Thousands of troops have died in recent history fighting for this country. He writes one check and in his usual style of self glory, releases the info. He will probably claim it on his taxes. What a Moron. Has anyone read what Richard Branson said about Trump. Look it up.

Alias1024

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 am

seb146 wrote:
Alias1024 wrote:
maortega15 wrote:

And the man who shouted "you lie" at Obama was called a hero. What is the difference?

There is no difference. It was also disrespectful.

seb146

Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:49 am

Let's go down the list that I have:

Private emails are allowed among those with high security clearance.
Four patriots are murdered with zero security back up in Africa.
All media critical of the president is fake and lies.
One race is being celebrated above all others.
One religion is being celebrated above all others.

But, yeah, Obama was the worst ever. :roll:

Dutchy

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:46 am

seb146 wrote:
Let's go down the list that I have:

Private emails are allowed among those with high security clearance.
Four patriots are murdered with zero security back up in Africa.
All media critical of the president is fake and lies.
One race is being celebrated above all others.
One religion is being celebrated above all others.

But, yeah, Obama was the worst ever. :roll:

Trump has managed to be first in something, he has been the number one worst president ever of the United States of America, congratulations, Mr. Trump.

maortega15

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:47 pm

He gives the Puerto Rico response a 10.

Learn some humility for once.

einsteinboricua

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:49 pm

maortega15 wrote:

I still say it: I wish a reporter would ask him if he considers himself a humble man.

"I do, I really do. I am extremely humble. Nobody's more humble than I am."

Dutchy

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:55 pm

maortega15 wrote:

On a 100 scale?

seb146

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:51 pm

He got a Purple Heart

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/ ... index.html

And none of you on the right are outraged over this, either....

WarRI1

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 am

seb146 wrote:
He got a Purple Heart

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/ ... index.html

And none of you on the right are outraged over this, either....

That is so outrageous, so lacking in basic good sense for him to accept as a gift a medal that was earned by shedding blood and it was not his. What do you do with it? How do you explain how you got it. What did he do to earn this tribute from a wounded fighting man? I know of nothing that could compete as far as a giant case of bad taste. Bizarre as everything he does seems to be.

salttee

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:35 am

That kinda stuff goes over well with his base though.

Retired ‘Navy SEAL’ praising Trump on Fox News was a fake
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... e23d769a31

seb146

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:12 am

The saddest part of all of this is that we are growing accustom to tRump and his stupidity that we almost don't care because he does stupid things almost hourly. The golf trips, the talk of how great he is, the saber rattling...

I was no fan of George W Bush, but at least he made an effort to speak to and with the country. He showed empathy and compassion. So did Obama and Clinton and HW and down the list. This guy is just horrid beyond words.

WarRI1

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 am

seb146 wrote:
The saddest part of all of this is that we are growing accustom to tRump and his stupidity that we almost don't care because he does stupid things almost hourly. The golf trips, the talk of how great he is, the saber rattling...

I was no fan of George W Bush, but at least he made an effort to speak to and with the country. He showed empathy and compassion. So did Obama and Clinton and HW and down the list. This guy is just horrid beyond words.

I have found new respect for George W after he spoke out against this dangerous loose cannon. I always found him likable in spite of his party affiliation. I find no such liking for the Rump, I mean Trump. Is anyone counting his golf games like the Republicans did for eight years with President Obama? He is wracking them up. I'll bet someone is counting..

treetreeseven

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:12 am

maortega15 wrote:

People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are by definition incapable of learning humility. Their brains literally cannot do it.

PanHAM

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:23 am

I like the British, Nicolas Soames, Grandson of Sir Winston, called the apprentice a "daft twerp". Quite a success for a US President.

OA412

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 pm

I will admit that Trump has been extremely successful in one respect, and that's in getting supposedly "honorable" members of his staff to humiliate themselves in his service. People hoped John Kelly would restore some semblance of honor in the Trump White House, instead he flat out lied about remarks made by Representative Frederica Wilson at a dedication ceremony, and called her an empty barrel. Seriously, have these people not heard of the Internet? YouTube?

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/edit ... 61871.html

bmacleod

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:24 pm

OA412 wrote:
I will admit that Trump has been extremely successful in one respect, and that's in getting supposedly "honorable" members of his staff to humiliate themselves in his service. People hoped John Kelly would restore some semblance of honor in the Trump White House, instead he flat out lied about remarks made by Representative Frederica Wilson at a dedication ceremony, and called her an empty barrel. Seriously, have these people not heard of the Internet? YouTube?

Ironically there was another Representative Wilson who yelled out at Obama "You Lie" at a heath care reform speech 8 years ago.....

maortega15

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:42 pm

And he's still going at it with the widow and the congresswoman.

He won't apologize and can't seem to drop it.

777222LR

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Still going after the widow, and 40 minutes before that, still going after the NFL. I'm so tired of this. Nothing but division in this country, and the majority of it due to his flame throwing. Like, I don't even know what country I live in, anymore. Every morning, I wake up, go to my phone, and wonder what he's tweeted today.

maortega15

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Since he has NPD (it shows), can that be enough to invoke the 25th amendment?

I mean, it seems far-fetched with pretty much everything Republican controlled, but you never know.

Unfortunately, it seems party before country. It's acceptable to them when he mocks people and goes back and forth.

OA412

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:59 pm

bmacleod wrote:
Ironically there was another Representative Wilson who yelled out at Obama "You Lie" at a heath care reform speech 8 years ago.....

Oh funny, I'd forgotten his name is Wilson.

maortega15 wrote:
And he's still going at it with the widow and the congresswoman.

He won't apologize and can't seem to drop it.
777222LR wrote:
Still going after the widow, and 40 minutes before that, still going after the NFL. I'm so tired of this. Nothing but division in this country, and the majority of it due to his flame throwing. Like, I don't even know what country I live in, anymore. Every morning, I wake up, go to my phone, and wonder what he's tweeted today.

It's embarrassing! Why Twitter hasn't banned his account yet is beyond me. Meanwhile, Trump supporters will still shout from the rooftops that Obama was the divider-in-chief. I agree that I don't really know what country I'm living in anymore either.