1337Delta764
Topic Author

What clothing colors do you consider non-seasonal?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:39 pm

I was wondering, are there any colors of clothing that you consider to be non-seasonal (that is, colors that don't really represent either Spring or Fall fashion)? I know that Spring usually includes colors such as pinks and bright or light greens and other bright and pastel colors, while Fall usually includes darker, earthy, more neutral colors such as dark oranges and charcoal grays. Note that I am not referring to holidays, but the two major fashion seasons (Spring and Fall).

I would probably say bright red, medium blue, navy blue, white, and black don't really fit into either of the two major fashion seasons (although some would probably argue that white would be a Spring color and black would be a Fall color). Although I wear Fairy Tale pink year-round, there is no denying that pink is typically a Spring color and that is the season when major fashion companies typically sell their pink clothing.

What do you think?
Yes, I wear Fairy Tale Pink IZOD shirts. I am a real man.

Kiwirob

Re: What clothing colors do you consider non-seasonal?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm

I don't worry, I wear whatever colour I want, whenever i want. The notion of seasonal colours is long gone.

BobPatterson

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Color me seasonless. Business dress is not seasonal.

Mufti should suit personalities. If it feels good, wear it.

Or be a slave to the opinion of others.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.

1337Delta764
Topic Author

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
I don't worry, I wear whatever colour I want, whenever i want. The notion of seasonal colours is long gone.

As stated, I wear Fairy Tale pink year round, however, there is no denying that the fashion companies consider certain colors to be part of a seasonal collection. For example, whenever IZOD comes out with something in Fairy Tale it is always released with the Spring collection and never with the Fall collection.
Yes, I wear Fairy Tale Pink IZOD shirts. I am a real man.

Okie

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 pm

I thought about you the other day while riding in my car and listening to the radio.

A commercial was talking about color coordinated hand guns (pistols) to match your outfit for open carry. :crazy:
Pink, Blue, and Purple were the colors I heard mentioned.

Sometimes I think the world has left me behind. :white:

Okie

BartSimpson

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:09 am

1337Delta764 wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:

As stated, I wear Fairy Tale pink year round, however, there is no denying that the fashion companies consider certain colors to be part of a seasonal collection. For example, whenever IZOD comes out with something in Fairy Tale it is always released with the Spring collection and never with the Fall collection.

How does it feel not only being an addicted slave of the fashion Mafia but also happy to pay lots of money to them voluntarily?

BestWestern

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:26 am

I live a naturist lifestyle. Grecian 2000.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.