jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:39 am

For maybe the first time in his life (in fairness, for the first time since praying for better Apprentice ratings), Trump has decided to pray. Evangelical leaders laid their hands on him in support, with Pence and Preibus looking on in support.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/ ... index.html

His Pat Robertson interview comes tomorrow--I'm sure hand-edited by Kellyanne Conway, with questions delivered well in advance. I can't wait to hear Trump talk about his "journey with God" and how it came much later than it should have (with p*ssy grabbing being a short 13 years in the rearview mirror--Melania was pregnant with Barron at the time--I had never done the math!).

HALLELUJAH!
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 10004
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:18 am

Hallelujah Brother! He is saved because we know the Almighty favors the Conservatives. He must, he allows the gathering of wealth and power to the false Prophets who are the protectors of the wealthy, the gatherers of power, influence and the protectors of corporations.The destruction of unions and the advocates of minimum wages, also the fleecing of the middle class and the writing of the tax code to favor the already wealthy and even the people dumb enough to vote for them. Hallelujah! :eek:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:42 am

"Jejus freaks are here....! Jejus freaks are here....!"

SING WITH ME!

"Jejus freaks are here....! Jejus freaks are here....!"
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2625
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 am

In 1998, Pat Robertson was reported to have prayed for Hurricane Bonnie to strike Orlando because Disney hired homosexuals. But the storm turned away from Florida and ran up the East Coast, smiting the Virginia Beach area (site of Robertson's radio station).

Poetic justice?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 10004
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

BobPatterson wrote:
In 1998, Pat Robertson was reported to have prayed for Hurricane Bonnie to strike Orlando because Disney hired homosexuals. But the storm turned away from Florida and ran up the East Coast, smiting the Virginia Beach area (site of Robertson's radio station).

Poetic justice?


I would like to believe it was. I always thought Hypocrisy belonged on the list of the seven deadly sins, making it eight. It is rampant in today's world and guys like Pat Roberson were sure guilty of it along with all the other so called ????
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 am

BobPatterson wrote:
In 1998, Pat Robertson was reported to have prayed for Hurricane Bonnie to strike Orlando because Disney hired homosexuals. But the storm turned away from Florida and ran up the East Coast, smiting the Virginia Beach area (site of Robertson's radio station).

Poetic justice?


Forgot that story! Sadly if there were justice, he wouldn't be in business (ooops, I meant "religion") anymore. Such a long list of these hypocrites preying on others' vulnerabilities and insecurities to make money. Falwell Jr, the first one to come out wholeheartedly for Trump, runs the second largest online university after the University of Phoenix. Both of these live off of government financial aid, but, you know, as BawliBooch says, IOKIYAR.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:01 am

WarRI1 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
In 1998, Pat Robertson was reported to have prayed for Hurricane Bonnie to strike Orlando because Disney hired homosexuals. But the storm turned away from Florida and ran up the East Coast, smiting the Virginia Beach area (site of Robertson's radio station).

Poetic justice?


I would like to believe it was. I always thought Hypocrisy belonged on the list of the seven deadly sins, making it eight. It is rampant in today's world and guys like Pat Roberson were sure guilty of it along with all the other so called ????


Republicans (in name only?)
 
MSPbrandon
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:48 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:42 am

I wonder what he was praying for..... Higher approval ratings?, or maybe for God to strike down the big evil media ?
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:48 am

MSPbrandon wrote:
I wonder what he was praying for..... Higher approval ratings?, or maybe for God to strike down the big evil media ?


For forgiveness, of course! He's clean tomorrow!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:54 am

MSPbrandon wrote:
I wonder what he was praying for..... Higher approval ratings?, or maybe for God to strike down the big evil media ?


bigger hands

Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 am

Am I the last one in on the joke that our President was bragging about grabbing p*ssies while his (25-year-old younger) wife was pregnant?
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:21 am

jetero wrote:
Am I the last one in on the joke that our President was bragging about grabbing p*ssies while his (25-year-old younger) wife was pregnant?

What's your point?
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 am

socalgeo wrote:
jetero wrote:
Am I the last one in on the joke that our President was bragging about grabbing p*ssies while his (25-year-old younger) wife was pregnant?

What's your point?


Well I was raised as a Southern Baptist (not by choice)--it just gives me warm fuzzies to see the most recent generation of Jesus givers lay hands on such a nakedly transparent hypocrite who probably has spent 99.9% less time in a church than I.

What's your point? Junior got you down? It's OK, it'll be over soon. (But I know I can't change your mind no matter what I say. But you can keep shining your light for the good of man, a*sbag.)
Last edited by jetero on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:38 am

socalgeo wrote:
jetero wrote:
Am I the last one in on the joke that our President was bragging about grabbing p*ssies while his (25-year-old younger) wife was pregnant?

What's your point?


a) such a good Christian he is. As an adulterer he should be put to death and not praid for.
b) he is a cheater and always will be, cheating his wife just as much as his gullible voters.and fans. And of course, as a traitor, he should also be put to death.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:46 am

I also wouldn't be surprised if the President hasn't paid for multiple abortions given his p*ssy grabbing predilections. But GOD BLESS HIM!
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm

jetero wrote:
For maybe the first time in his life (in fairness, for the first time since praying for better Apprentice ratings), Trump has decided to pray. Evangelical leaders laid their hands on him in support, with Pence and Preibus looking on in support.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/ ... index.html

His Pat Robertson interview comes tomorrow--I'm sure hand-edited by Kellyanne Conway, with questions delivered well in advance. I can't wait to hear Trump talk about his "journey with God" and how it came much later than it should have (with p*ssy grabbing being a short 13 years in the rearview mirror--Melania was pregnant with Barron at the time--I had never done the math!).

HALLELUJAH!

What is more evangelical than Trump? The vengeance, voracious greed, biblical illiteracy, scamming, hypocrisy, religion as a weapon for groups he doesn't like, the whiff of sexual assault...he's everything they stand for and they could not have picked a more fitting leader than Trump. It's a mystery why millennials are ditching christianity in droves! :roll: This is how religions die.

BobPatterson wrote:
In 1998, Pat Robertson was reported to have prayed for Hurricane Bonnie to strike Orlando because Disney hired homosexuals. But the storm turned away from Florida and ran up the East Coast, smiting the Virginia Beach area (site of Robertson's radio station).

Poetic justice?

Tony Perkins, head of the nut job hate group and Devos fan club Family Research Council, always loves to blame teh ghez for natural disasters, except of course when one flooded his home, cuz reasons.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:57 pm

jetero wrote:
I also wouldn't be surprised if the President hasn't paid for multiple abortions given his p*ssy grabbing predilections. But GOD BLESS HIM!


So if I understand what you are saying, you feel that Trump is such an evil sinner that he shouldn't be allowed to pray? Or that no one should be praying with him?

It's kind of counterintuitive for me. If you were raised a Christian I would think that if you thought Trump was that bad you would want him to be praying. Isn't a basic tenet of Christian faith that even the worst sinners can be forgiven?

Or have you turned your back on Christianity?
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:02 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
jetero wrote:
Am I the last one in on the joke that our President was bragging about grabbing p*ssies while his (25-year-old younger) wife was pregnant?

What's your point?


a) such a good Christian he is. As an adulterer he should be put to death and not praid for.
b) he is a cheater and always will be, cheating his wife just as much as his gullible voters.and fans. And of course, as a traitor, he should also be put to death.

best regards
Thomas


You seem to be really angry. I strongly suggest that you get yourself some therapy. Actually, I don't think one will be enough. Get two or three, hell you need a team of therapists. You should also stop posting here for a couple of weeks in order to regain some sort of balance in your life. In the mean time I'll say some prayers for you. God bless.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

socalgeo wrote:
jetero wrote:
I also wouldn't be surprised if the President hasn't paid for multiple abortions given his p*ssy grabbing predilections. But GOD BLESS HIM!


So if I understand what you are saying, you feel that Trump is such an evil sinner that he shouldn't be allowed to pray? Or that no one should be praying with him?

It's kind of counterintuitive for me. If you were raised a Christian I would think that if you thought Trump was that bad you would want him to be praying. Isn't a basic tenet of Christian faith that even the worst sinners can be forgiven?

Or have you turned your back on Christianity?


Socalgeo, he can pray until the cows come home for all I give a sh*t. I've turned my back on religion expressly because of this . . . the constantly unstretched hands for the upper middle class white guy to convince him that he's persecuted! Trump will turn into one of those who can be "forgiven" as easily as going to a car wash while sh*tting on everyone else. It's a cabal.

The tenor of your recent messages suggest you indeed are down because of Junior. It's OK. It'll all be over soon. Just say a prayer, Mr.-You-Won't-Change-My-Mind-No-Matter-What-You-Say. After all, Trump's (and I assume your) smiteful "God" will always be in that back pocket as a get-out-of-jail-free-card, ready to be pulled out the next time either of you need to justify being an a*sbag by asking for "forgiveness."

A lot of us don't need religion to know not to be a selfish a*sbag.
Last edited by jetero on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 pm

socalgeo wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
What's your point?


a) such a good Christian he is. As an adulterer he should be put to death and not praid for.
b) he is a cheater and always will be, cheating his wife just as much as his gullible voters.and fans. And of course, as a traitor, he should also be put to death.

best regards
Thomas


You seem to be really angry. I strongly suggest that you get yourself some therapy. Actually, I don't think one will be enough. Get two or three, hell you need a team of therapists. You should also stop posting here for a couple of weeks in order to regain some sort of balance in your life. In the mean time I'll say some prayers for you. God bless.


AND GOD BLESS YOU, SOCALGEO! (See how easy that was?)

Does your church teach you to use God's name while making lame attempts at insulting people? Probably. I'm not sure why I asked.

In any case, you should be mighty proud.

#Winning
Last edited by jetero on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:27 pm

socalgeo wrote:
In the mean time I'll say some prayers for you. God bless.


please, talk more to your imaginary friend.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:29 pm

jetero wrote:
[Socalgeo, he can pray until the cows come home for all I give a sh*t. I've turned my back on religion expressly because of this . . . .


you didn´t turn your back on religion, you turned towards sanity.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:57 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
jetero wrote:
[Socalgeo, he can pray until the cows come home for all I give a sh*t. I've turned my back on religion expressly because of this . . . .


you didn´t turn your back on religion, you turned towards sanity.

best regards
Thomas


I'd die otherwise from an aneurysm trying to keep all the hypocrisy straight! :rotfl:
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:00 pm

How about starting a prayer list for Trump?

DEAR JESUS . . .

Please forgive me for . . .

Only 2 weeks ago tweeting at a reporter that she was "bleeding badly from a face-lift"
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 pm

socalgeo wrote:
jetero wrote:
I also wouldn't be surprised if the President hasn't paid for multiple abortions given his p*ssy grabbing predilections. But GOD BLESS HIM!


So if I understand what you are saying, you feel that Trump is such an evil sinner that he shouldn't be allowed to pray? Or that no one should be praying with him?

He can pray all he wants. But the christians sucking up to him and trying to convince anybody he's a good christian--while of course reminding us people like the Obamas or even Jimmy Carter are the antichrist--aren't fooling anyone, and only underline how pathetically low evangelicals have sunk to cling to power.

jetero wrote:
How about starting a prayer list for Trump?

DEAR JESUS . . .

Please forgive me for . . .

Only 2 weeks ago tweeting at a reporter that she was "bleeding badly from a face-lift"

"Prayer™--so worthless even republicans will give it away for free"
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5637
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:02 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
In 1998, Pat Robertson was reported to have prayed for Hurricane Bonnie to strike Orlando because Disney hired homosexuals. But the storm turned away from Florida and ran up the East Coast, smiting the Virginia Beach area (site of Robertson's radio station).

Poetic justice?

I wish. Though it's no different than those in the South claiming that California's drought was a result of California's acceptance of gays, all the while ignoring droughts and hurricanes making landfall in the region. I LOVE when that happens though.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 am

Still praying, "Mr-There's-Nothing-Anyone-Can-Say-To-Change-My-Mind-SOCALGEO"?
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:21 am

Just saw interview, sadly no boilerplate question about Trump's walk with God. Color Jetero disappointed! I'll write it off to Pat Robertson being 3 months from the ground. (I'll happily take a shovel.) Much talk about the veterans and only since Trump it's been fixed (because naturally Obama hated the veterans!) How convenient Trump like Bush Jr forgets dodging the draft.

What he did say, though, was "evangelicals, some also call them Christian evangelicals."
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 pm

jetero wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
jetero wrote:
I also wouldn't be surprised if the President hasn't paid for multiple abortions given his p*ssy grabbing predilections. But GOD BLESS HIM!


So if I understand what you are saying, you feel that Trump is such an evil sinner that he shouldn't be allowed to pray? Or that no one should be praying with him?

It's kind of counterintuitive for me. If you were raised a Christian I would think that if you thought Trump was that bad you would want him to be praying. Isn't a basic tenet of Christian faith that even the worst sinners can be forgiven?

Or have you turned your back on Christianity?


Socalgeo, he can pray until the cows come home for all I give a sh*t. I've turned my back on religion expressly because of this . . . the constantly unstretched hands for the upper middle class white guy to convince him that he's persecuted! Trump will turn into one of those who can be "forgiven" as easily as going to a car wash while sh*tting on everyone else. It's a cabal.

The tenor of your recent messages suggest you indeed are down because of Junior. It's OK. It'll all be over soon. Just say a prayer, Mr.-You-Won't-Change-My-Mind-No-Matter-What-You-Say. After all, Trump's (and I assume your) smiteful "God" will always be in that back pocket as a get-out-of-jail-free-card, ready to be pulled out the next time either of you need to justify being an a*sbag by asking for "forgiveness."

A lot of us don't need religion to know not to be a selfish a*sbag.


Holy shit thats a lot of anger. Now you are calling me an assbag? Just last week you said that we might be friends. Seems like the combination of Trump and Christianity sent you over the edge.

Im not sure what you mean by "tenor" of my messsges, but I'm not particularly concerned. If you are placing your hopes and dreams on some bullshit meeting then you are going to be disappointed......... again.

It certainly seems like the Russian in question had a lot of contact with the Obama Admin....starting to sound like a setup...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... with-trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... mp-jr-mtg/

#FAIL..... again........ LOL
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
In the mean time I'll say some prayers for you. God bless.


please, talk more to your imaginary friend.

best regards
Thomas

Some food for thought. Are you a betting man?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 pm

socalgeo wrote:
It certainly seems like the Russian in question had a lot of contact with the Obama Admin....starting to sound like a setup...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... with-trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... mp-jr-mtg/

LOL of couse it's Obama's fault that Trump Jr is as much of a moron as his father, and constantly steps in his own sh!t. Just about every single Trump operative has ties to Russia and it's 'nope nothing 2 C here' and the previous administration let's one of those Russians into the country and it's "SEE! IT'S A SETUP". You'll believe anything...which, to no surprise, leads us to:

socalgeo wrote:
Some food for thought. Are you a betting man?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

Sure. Your sky fairy is definitely the one true sky fairy of all zillion sky fairies.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:13 pm

socalgeo wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
In the mean time I'll say some prayers for you. God bless.


please, talk more to your imaginary friend.

best regards
Thomas

Some food for thought. Are you a betting man?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager


Against a god too stupid to see through someone pretending to believe? Any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

If an knowing God exists, free will doesn´t exist and therefore no one not believing in God has no choice in the matter, i.e. an Atheist is an Atheist because God planned him to be.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:16 pm

socalgeo wrote:
It certainly seems like the Russian in question had a lot of contact with the Obama Admin....starting to sound like a setup...


and here i always thought there are excuses to stupid even for Trump´s fans, but you proof me wrong.

Lets assume it is all a setup by the democratic masterminds and they even successfully entrap that idiot .....

Why exactly did they not leak it? Not right away, not when Trump started to get closer in polls, not a week before the Election to counter Comey, not the day before the election, not after losing, not after inauguration .... they just sat on definitive proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? Riiiiight.....

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
It certainly seems like the Russian in question had a lot of contact with the Obama Admin....starting to sound like a setup...


and here i always thought there are excuses to stupid even for Trump´s fans, but you proof me wrong.

Lets assume it is all a setup by the democratic masterminds and they even successfully entrap that idiot .....

Why exactly did they not leak it? Not right away, not when Trump started to get closer in polls, not a week before the Election to counter Comey, not the day before the election, not after losing, not after inauguration .... they just sat on definitive proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? Riiiiight.....

best regards
Thomas

Here's the plan: we're gonna lure the idiot Trump--no, the other idiot Trump--into a meeting with a Russian operative in 2015, and not tell anybody about it. THEN--stick with me--we're not going to tell anyone about it at all ever, even after we lose the election. WAIT--here's where it gets good--the aforementioned idiot Trump will then admit to everything 9 months after the election, and publish all the incriminating emails himself. What a brilliant plan! So sneaky. :rotfl:
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:30 pm

socalgeo wrote:
Holy shit thats a lot of anger.


Watch your mouth. Even Marc Kasowitz knows when to use an asterisk.

socalgeo wrote:
Now you are calling me an assbag?


Only indirectly, but you have my welcome to feel persecuted. (As if you needed it.)

socalgeo wrote:
Just last week you said that we might be friends.


Pretty sure that was this week. And I still believe it.

socalgeo wrote:
Seems like the combination of Trump and Christianity sent you over the edge.


A side effect of being a "highly educated" person. Hopefully there will be pills out soon.

socalgeo wrote:
Im not sure what you mean by "tenor" of my messsges,


Baritone?

socalgeo wrote:
but I'm not particularly concerned.


Oooooo, the use of an adverb! We're getting somewhere. So it did bother you, however unparticular.

socalgeo wrote:
If you are placing your hopes and dreams on some bullshit meeting then you are going to be disappointed......... again.


Ain't a "bullsh*t" meeting if it happened. (And, please, use asterisks. There might be children in the room.)

socalgeo wrote:
It certainly seems like the Russian in question had a lot of contact with the Obama Admin....starting to sound like a setup...


Yep, and Hillary and I were in on it at the start. Also Dutchy more than likely. We needed to get another foreign government into the game--same flag colors was our criteria.

socalgeo wrote:
#FAIL..... again........ LOL


#IVotedForATraitorAndStillBlindlySupportHim

#Winning

Let's pray.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:41 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Sure. Your sky fairy is definitely the one true sky fairy of all zillion sky fairies.


Damn it! Why didn't I choose SkyFairy as my screenname? Is it still available?!
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:44 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
It certainly seems like the Russian in question had a lot of contact with the Obama Admin....starting to sound like a setup...


and here i always thought there are excuses to stupid even for Trump´s fans, but you proof me wrong.

Lets assume it is all a setup by the democratic masterminds and they even successfully entrap that idiot .....

Why exactly did they not leak it? Not right away, not when Trump started to get closer in polls, not a week before the Election to counter Comey, not the day before the election, not after losing, not after inauguration .... they just sat on definitive proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? Riiiiight.....

best regards
Thomas

Here's the plan: we're gonna lure the idiot Trump--no, the other idiot Trump--into a meeting with a Russian operative in 2015, and not tell anybody about it. THEN--stick with me--we're not going to tell anyone about it at all ever, even after we lose the election. WAIT--here's where it gets good--the aforementioned idiot Trump will then admit to everything 9 months after the election, and publish all the incriminating emails himself. What a brilliant plan! So sneaky. :rotfl:



Were you guys in on it from the start? Why didn't I get the e-mail so I could've colluded?! Must've clicked Unsubscribe.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 pm

jetero wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

and here i always thought there are excuses to stupid even for Trump´s fans, but you proof me wrong.

Lets assume it is all a setup by the democratic masterminds and they even successfully entrap that idiot .....

Why exactly did they not leak it? Not right away, not when Trump started to get closer in polls, not a week before the Election to counter Comey, not the day before the election, not after losing, not after inauguration .... they just sat on definitive proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians? Riiiiight.....

best regards
Thomas

Here's the plan: we're gonna lure the idiot Trump--no, the other idiot Trump--into a meeting with a Russian operative in 2015, and not tell anybody about it. THEN--stick with me--we're not going to tell anyone about it at all ever, even after we lose the election. WAIT--here's where it gets good--the aforementioned idiot Trump will then admit to everything 9 months after the election, and publish all the incriminating emails himself. What a brilliant plan! So sneaky. :rotfl:



Were you guys in on it from the start? Why didn't I get the e-mail so I could've colluded?! Must've clicked Unsubscribe.

Maybe you weren't subscribed to the same antisemitic reddit sewer where the Trumps get all their memes and information? I'm sure it was there
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:02 pm

jetero wrote:
Were you guys in on it from the start? Why didn't I get the e-mail so I could've colluded?! Must've clicked Unsubscribe.


Well, I am German, so as well as every other German I am part of the NDVD, Spy hunter doesn't know we restructured and got a new mission and CI 25 years ago. How else do you think we can keep us secret if not everybody is in on it?

Best regards
Thomas

And now we wait for Fox & friends to break that German DVD agents planned it all at Merkels behest.
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
jetero wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Here's the plan: we're gonna lure the idiot Trump--no, the other idiot Trump--into a meeting with a Russian operative in 2015, and not tell anybody about it. THEN--stick with me--we're not going to tell anyone about it at all ever, even after we lose the election. WAIT--here's where it gets good--the aforementioned idiot Trump will then admit to everything 9 months after the election, and publish all the incriminating emails himself. What a brilliant plan! So sneaky. :rotfl:



Were you guys in on it from the start? Why didn't I get the e-mail so I could've colluded?! Must've clicked Unsubscribe.

Maybe you weren't subscribed to the same antisemitic reddit sewer where the Trumps get all their memes and information? I'm sure it was there


Must've been around the same time I got kicked out of the KKK for being too nice.
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:01 pm

jetero wrote:

Oooooo, the use of an adverb! We're getting somewhere. So it did bother you, however unparticular.

This latest breathless attempt to discredit the president really hasn't bothered me at all, but anyone who says that they are not concerned with the way things are going in this country is either a liar or a fool. My primary concern by far is that the democrats have invested so much political capital into discrediting Donald Trump that their base will never accept him as president. There have already been assassination attempts on republican congressmen as a result, and conditions are not getting any better. My feeling is that if the democracts win the house back in 2018 their base will require them to impeach Trump. I fear that when that happens there will be outright conflict between the right and left in this country. I honestly believe that there will be widespread bloodshed. It will be the end of our republic. So, yes, I'm very concerned, frightened actually.

jetero wrote:
Ain't a "bullsh*t" meeting if it happened. (And, please, use asterisks.

Ok, I'll use *s in the future. As to the meeting, I'm not really seeing anything wrong with a private citizen meeting with a foreign lawyer who has also been meeting with Obamas US ambassador to Russia, other US Congressmen, and who was personally admitted to this country under "extraordinary circumstances" by Obama's Attourney General Lynch. Unless you have some evidence of illegal activity happenening during this meeting or after by Mr Trump or his son then you are really just being dramatic with fake news, a nothing burger. Bullsh*t as it were......

#Fail once again......LOL
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:06 pm

socalgeo wrote:
There have already been assassination attempts on republican congressmen as a result


This again? Fine, use the charged word "assassination," but why make attempt plural?

socalgeo wrote:
, and conditions are not getting any better.


They certainly won't if people continue to use needlessly charged language.

socalgeo wrote:
My feeling is that if the democracts win the house back in 2018 their base will require them to impeach Trump. I fear that when that happens there will be outright conflict between the right and left in this country. I honestly believe that there will be widespread bloodshed. It will be the end of our republic. So, yes, I'm very concerned, frightened actually.


Let's preserve this one for the socalgeo Hall of Fame. That's a great fantasy you have there. Note only one side is talking about "widespread bloodshed," revolution, call to arms, etc.

socalgeo wrote:
As to the meeting, I'm not really seeing anything wrong with a private citizen meeting with a foreign lawyer


Yeah, that's what happened. So we go from "assassination attempts" and "widespread bloodshed" to a simple "private citizen meeting with a foreign lawyer."

socalgeo wrote:
Unless you have some evidence of illegal activity happenening during this meeting or after by Mr Trump or his son then you are really just being dramatic with fake news, a nothing burger. Bullsh*t as it were......

#Fail once again......LOL


"Nothing burger." I see you finally got your talking points. Remind me, are you the one who said you were concerned about the future of the country?
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2625
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:11 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Against a god too stupid to see through someone pretending to believe? Any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

If an knowing God exists, free will doesn´t exist and therefore no one not believing in God has no choice in the matter, i.e. an Atheist is an Atheist because God planned him to be.

Your Calvinist theology is so passe. Humorous though, as is most theology.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm

jetero wrote:
Let's preserve this one for the socalgeo Hall of Fame. That's a great fantasy you have there. Note only one side is talking about "widespread bloodshed," revolution, call to arms, etc.


There is no call to arms, you made that up. What I said is that I fear it will happen. There is quite a difference.

But please - go ahead and keep this exchange for the future. I will be very happy if none of what I fear comes to pass. Having you rub my nose in it will matter not.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

socalgeo wrote:
the democrats have invested so much political capital into discrediting Donald Trump that their base will never accept him as president.
The Democrats don't have to lift a finger; Trump and his followers self-discredit. And don't you worry--it'll only get worse, because Trump is incapable of learning, or executing even the simplest of tasks.
jetero wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
My feeling is that if the democracts win the house back in 2018 their base will require them to impeach Trump. I fear that when that happens there will be outright conflict between the right and left in this country. I honestly believe that there will be widespread bloodshed. It will be the end of our republic. So, yes, I'm very concerned, frightened actually.


Let's preserve this one for the socalgeo Hall of Fame. That's a great fantasy you have there. Note only one side is talking about "widespread bloodshed," revolution, call to arms, etc.


Taking over bird sanctuaries, calling for followers to 'beat the crap' out of people, doxing journalists, body slamming journalists, showing up armed to the teeth at rallies--especially ones protecting confederate monuments, and let's not forget the NRA's promise of a clenched fist--totally peaceful of *course*, and arming totally mentally incompetent nutjobs--what could go wrong?? Oh wait...
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
socalgeo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:31 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
And don't you worry--it'll only get worse, because Trump is incapable of learning, or executing even the simplest of tasks.

You have succumbed to your own propaganda. You are describing someone who cannot feed himself or tie his own shoes. Your assertion is incorrect on the face of it, since he was wearing shoes in the last video I saw him in. But don't worry, I truly do understand. It is easier for you to think of him this way because then you dont have to question your own narrow beliefs. And thinking of him as an incompetent drooling retard enables you to feel good about your baseless hatred.

MaverickM11 wrote:
Taking over bird sanctuaries, calling for followers to 'beat the crap' out of people, doxing journalists, body slamming journalists, showing up armed to the teeth at rallies--especially ones protecting confederate monuments, and let's not forget the NRA's promise of a clenched fist--totally peaceful of *course*, and arming totally mentally incompetent nutjobs--what could go wrong?? Oh wait...


Again, it's quite easy to maintain your hatred when you believe that all of Trumps supporters are racist mentally incompetent nut-jobs. Dehumanizing your enemy is the very first step toward that path of violence. Seems to me that you are well on your way down this tragic and sad path. I hope I never meet you in person so I don't have to fear for my life.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 am

BobPatterson wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Against a god too stupid to see through someone pretending to believe? Any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

If an knowing God exists, free will doesn´t exist and therefore no one not believing in God has no choice in the matter, i.e. an Atheist is an Atheist because God planned him to be.

Your Calvinist theology is so passe. Humorous though, as is most theology.


Almost right. .. All Theologie is a joke. And an infectious and, thankfully not too often, lethal disease of the mind.

Best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
User avatar
OA940
Posts: 728
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:20 pm

A350/CSeries = bae
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 1281
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:09 pm

socalgeo wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
And don't you worry--it'll only get worse, because Trump is incapable of learning, or executing even the simplest of tasks.

You have succumbed to your own propaganda. You are describing someone who cannot feed himself or tie his own shoes. Your assertion is incorrect on the face of it, since he was wearing shoes in the last video I saw him in. But don't worry, I truly do understand. It is easier for you to think of him this way because then you dont have to question your own narrow beliefs. And thinking of him as an incompetent drooling retard enables you to feel good about your baseless hatred.


Socalgeo, help me out here. Do you really not think that for many Americans there is a definite basis for which "hating" the President is not too far a stretch? I mean, I'll at least acknowledge that you like the guy. And I'd also acknowledge that there's a rational basis for your liking of him.

Anyway, the above high-and-mighty paragraph is just priceless. Mr.-You're-Never-Going-to-Change-My-Mind-No-Matter-What-You-Say is now concerned about somebody else questioning their own "narrow" beliefs? Give me a break.

MaverickM11 wrote:
Taking over bird sanctuaries, calling for followers to 'beat the crap' out of people, doxing journalists, body slamming journalists, showing up armed to the teeth at rallies--especially ones protecting confederate monuments, and let's not forget the NRA's promise of a clenched fist--totally peaceful of *course*, and arming totally mentally incompetent nutjobs--what could go wrong?? Oh wait...


Again, it's quite easy to maintain your hatred when you believe that all of Trumps supporters are racist mentally incompetent nut-jobs. Dehumanizing your enemy is the very first step toward that path of violence. Seems to me that you are well on your way down this tragic and sad path. I hope I never meet you in person so I don't have to fear for my life.[/quote]

It doesn't seem to be as easy as your repeatedly dismissal of addressing any of the points that are brought up? Your tactics have ranged from:

"So much winning" and taunting early on to

"You're never going to change my mind" to

"The Clintons have done far worse" to

"What I'm really concerned about violence and another civil war" to

Self-indulgently saying that Democrats "tragically and sadly" "dehumanize the enemy" and then implying that someone else on the Board (one, mind you, consistently arguing against violence) would physically harm you.

That's some cross you have to bear, SCG.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15812
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trump's Hallelujah

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:35 am

socalgeo wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
And don't you worry--it'll only get worse, because Trump is incapable of learning, or executing even the simplest of tasks.

You have succumbed to your own propaganda. You are describing someone who cannot feed himself or tie his own shoes. Your assertion is incorrect on the face of it, since he was wearing shoes in the last video I saw him in.

There's no propaganda. We've known exactly how dumb Trump is for decades, going back into the 70s. It's only his followers that are trying to rewrite history and tell us we're not seeing what we're seeing, and he's not saying what is coming out of his mouth, and all his bankruptcies are really a sign of brilliance, or all the contractors and employees shafted are smart business, etc.

socalgeo wrote:
Again, it's quite easy to maintain your hatred when you believe that all of Trumps supporters are racist mentally incompetent nut-jobs. Dehumanizing your enemy is the very first step toward that path of violence. Seems to me that you are well on your way down this tragic and sad path. I hope I never meet you in person so I don't have to fear for my life.

*slow clap* And the award for best actress in a dramatic scene goes to... Jesus get off the cross; we have a new martyr. "Dehumanizing" you say...you mean like y'all dehumanize black people? Gays? Transgendered? Catholics? BLM? University graduates? 'Social justice warriors'? Journalists? The media? Mexicans? Muslims? Immigrants, legal and illegal? Poor people? Welfare recipients? Who said all Trump supporters are racist, mentally incompetent nut jobs? "Some, I assume, are good people." I was merely recounting a series of actual events that lay waste to the transparently false notion that Trump followers are peaceniks.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos