User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Not for Dutch politicians, but yeah some are hopefully unqualified for their job.


What does "hopefully unqualified" mean?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Not for Dutch politicians, but yeah some are hopefully unqualified for their job.


What does "hopefully unqualified" mean?



use your imagination..........
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 11221
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:42 pm

WarRI1 wrote:

Dream on along with all the other Trumpets who really think she has a chance. Her Father will kill any hope of the Far Right to have a wealthy, spoiled little rich girl as the first woman President. Americans maybe brain dead, but not that dead or simple. You see what Hillary got, imagine what Ivanka has in store. They will run Oprah against her. if she gets the nomination. :eek:


You do realize it wasn't the far right but the independents that voted for Obama that turned their backs on Hillary that put her dad in the White House?

Oprah is a fantasy buddy but don't let that get in the way of your bitter hatred clouding any logic you may have.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Dream on along with all the other Trumpets who really think she has a chance. Her Father will kill any hope of the Far Right to have a wealthy, spoiled little rich girl as the first woman President. Americans maybe brain dead, but not that dead or simple. You see what Hillary got, imagine what Ivanka has in store. They will run Oprah against her. if she gets the nomination. :eek:


You do realize it wasn't the far right but the independents that voted for Obama that turned their backs on Hillary that put her dad in the White House?

Oprah is a fantasy buddy but don't let that get in the way of your bitter hatred clouding any logic you may have.


Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but don't let facts get in the way. And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
NIKV69
Posts: 11221
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:14 am

seb146 wrote:

Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but don't let facts get in the way. And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?


Oh did we start picking president by popular vote? Keep clinging on to that sound byte maybe if you recite "president Clinton" it may come true
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!
 
DiamondFlyer
Posts: 2537
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 am

seb146 wrote:

Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but don't let facts get in the way. And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?


Because Hillary should have been in prison before election day... You lost and can't get over it. Wasn't it your fearless muslim that said "Elections have consequences." Deal with it
From my cold, dead hands
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:00 am

DiamondFlyer wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but don't let facts get in the way. And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?


Because Hillary should have been in prison before election day...


For what? Comey advised REPUBLICANS as well as Democrats that she broke no laws. So, what are you talking about?

[quote}You lost and can't get over it. Wasn't it your fearless muslim that said "Elections have consequences." Deal with it[/quote]

The funny thing is: people who defend the traitorous Confederate states can't seem to "get over it" so why should the majority of Americans "get over" the FACT that Russia hacked and decided OUR elections? Yes, "elections have consequences" and this, along with the rise in crime against minorities, are consequences. Get over it. You all selected the worst to be leader. These are YOUR consequences. The United States no longer has a position of power in the world. Because of YOUR leader and because YOU decided it was legal and right and just for Russia to decide that.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:35 am

seb146 wrote:
And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?

While I admit to the possibility that it might be determined at some point that there was actual collusion with Russians, we ought to wait for investigators to make that determination and bring charges against those who colluded.

In the meantime, it would be wise for you not to bandy about suggestions that treason has been committed by anyone.

I doubt that you even know the precise definition of treason, the conditions under which treason is possible, and the kind of acts that would qualify a person to be charged with treason.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:20 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?

While I admit to the possibility that it might be determined at some point that there was actual collusion with Russians, we ought to wait for investigators to make that determination and bring charges against those who colluded.

In the meantime, it would be wise for you not to bandy about suggestions that treason has been committed by anyone.

I doubt that you even know the precise definition of treason, the conditions under which treason is possible, and the kind of acts that would qualify a person to be charged with treason.


Did you read Donnie Jr's email thread? HE FREAKIN' ADMITTED IT!!!

Not only that, but after Junior was promised damning evidence, daddy told the Americans to get ready for damning evidence against Hillary...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 587d633d10

This is all putting itself together. No need for having an imagination or suspending reality. They worked with Russia. Period.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:54 am

NIKV69 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Dream on along with all the other Trumpets who really think she has a chance. Her Father will kill any hope of the Far Right to have a wealthy, spoiled little rich girl as the first woman President. Americans maybe brain dead, but not that dead or simple. You see what Hillary got, imagine what Ivanka has in store. They will run Oprah against her. if she gets the nomination. :eek:


You do realize it wasn't the far right but the independents that voted for Obama that turned their backs on Hillary that put her dad in the White House?

Oprah is a fantasy buddy but don't let that get in the way of your bitter hatred clouding any logic you may have.


I guess you missed the eek after the mention of Oprah running for President. Of course you did. That match up would be a woman's dream or their worst nightmare. Imagine women having to choose between the two. One a poor little rich white blonde girl who was born to the office by way of lineage and wealth according to the worshiper's of such people. Many out there unfortunately. Another a self made former poor abused black girl, now a woman who is now very wealthy and successful by her own talents and brains. A hard choice for some, man and women. I might even be able to set aside my bitter hatred and vote for a woman again. ;) :( :o :eek:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:34 pm

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?

While I admit to the possibility that it might be determined at some point that there was actual collusion with Russians, we ought to wait for investigators to make that determination and bring charges against those who colluded.

In the meantime, it would be wise for you not to bandy about suggestions that treason has been committed by anyone.

I doubt that you even know the precise definition of treason, the conditions under which treason is possible, and the kind of acts that would qualify a person to be charged with treason.

They worked with Russia. Period.

You failed to reply regarding the matter of treason.

Yes, they held a meeting with a Russian lobbyist. That is not "working with Russia".

If it turns out that the lobbyist was actually a representative of the Russian government (and that Trump Jr. knew it) the arguments could be different.

They apparently received no "dirt" about Mrs. Clinton.

Was there intent and hope to receive such dirt from the Russian lobbyist? Apparently.

Was such a meeting illegal? We will have to wait and see what the special prosecutors think.

Was such a meeting stupid? Almost certainly. They probably should have notified the FBI when the offer of a meeting was made.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
While I admit to the possibility that it might be determined at some point that there was actual collusion with Russians, we ought to wait for investigators to make that determination and bring charges against those who colluded.

In the meantime, it would be wise for you not to bandy about suggestions that treason has been committed by anyone.

I doubt that you even know the precise definition of treason, the conditions under which treason is possible, and the kind of acts that would qualify a person to be charged with treason.

They worked with Russia. Period.

You failed to reply regarding the matter of treason.

Yes, they held a meeting with a Russian lobbyist. That is not "working with Russia".

If it turns out that the lobbyist was actually a representative of the Russian government (and that Trump Jr. knew it) the arguments could be different.

They apparently received no "dirt" about Mrs. Clinton.

Was there intent and hope to receive such dirt from the Russian lobbyist? Apparently.

Was such a meeting illegal? We will have to wait and see what the special prosecutors think.

Was such a meeting stupid? Almost certainly. They probably should have notified the FBI when the offer of a meeting was made.


So you agree he broke the law and needs to be punished. Working with a foreign agent receiving, stolen goods, lying under oath, lying on official government documents. That is four charges. Wasn't there another high ranking American official back in the 1990s who lied under oath and was nearly taken out of office because of it? Or was it because of a stained, blue dress?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 pm

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
They worked with Russia. Period.

You failed to reply regarding the matter of treason.

Yes, they held a meeting with a Russian lobbyist. That is not "working with Russia".

If it turns out that the lobbyist was actually a representative of the Russian government (and that Trump Jr. knew it) the arguments could be different.

They apparently received no "dirt" about Mrs. Clinton.

Was there intent and hope to receive such dirt from the Russian lobbyist? Apparently.

Was such a meeting illegal? We will have to wait and see what the special prosecutors think.

Was such a meeting stupid? Almost certainly. They probably should have notified the FBI when the offer of a meeting was made.


So you agree he broke the law and needs to be punished. Working with a foreign agent receiving, stolen goods, lying under oath, lying on official government documents. That is four charges. Wasn't there another high ranking American official back in the 1990s who lied under oath and was nearly taken out of office because of it? Or was it because of a stained, blue dress?

You continue in your inability to focus on a couple of simple things, and questions that you are asked. You feverishly add to the litany of claims about which you really know little or nothing.

No, I do not agree that Donald Trump Jr. has been shown to have broken any law. There is absolutely no way by which you can form that conclusion based on anything I have said.

I have no idea what you refer to as stolen goods or lying under oath, etc.

Are you going to reply to my question about treason?

There were two interesting articles in today's Washington Post (a bastion of opposition to all things Trump).

The first article is a half-page story "Smoking Gun or Distraction: All depends on side you're on". By Marc Fisher and David Nakamura.

Using William Safire's definition of "smoking gun" they conclude: "By that definition, the emails that the President's son released Tuesday cannot be a smoking gun, at least not yet".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 55e687f913

The second article is an Op-Ed piece by Andrew C. McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor and a contributing editor at National Review. This should be "must read" for you.

McCarthy carefully explains the difference between collusion and conspiracy and whether laws have been broken or have not been broken. He agrees that there has been collusion but goes on to ask "collusion in what?". He then goes on to ask whether the collusion rises to the level of conspiracy to violate a law or laws. His conclusion (for now) is that "....there is no such evidence. We will have to see what the investigation yields".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 9e185eb371

These are two well-written pieces by authors who are open-minded enough to look at the available facts in light of our laws. They do not spout, as you do, screaming all-caps accusations based on your vivid imagination.

You would do well to read them with an open mind (if you are capable of that).
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 pm

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
They worked with Russia. Period.

You failed to reply regarding the matter of treason.

Yes, they held a meeting with a Russian lobbyist. That is not "working with Russia".

If it turns out that the lobbyist was actually a representative of the Russian government (and that Trump Jr. knew it) the arguments could be different.

They apparently received no "dirt" about Mrs. Clinton.

Was there intent and hope to receive such dirt from the Russian lobbyist? Apparently.

Was such a meeting illegal? We will have to wait and see what the special prosecutors think.

Was such a meeting stupid? Almost certainly. They probably should have notified the FBI when the offer of a meeting was made.


So you agree he broke the law and needs to be punished. Working with a foreign agent receiving, stolen goods, lying under oath, lying on official government documents. That is four charges. Wasn't there another high ranking American official back in the 1990s who lied under oath and was nearly taken out of office because of it? Or was it because of a stained, blue dress?


So will Trump sr. pardon him?

It just looks so bad, willing to meet a lawyer because of a son of a well-connected (Kremlin ties and Donald Jr knew this because he worked with them in Russia) Russian oligarch telling him that she has damaging information to the probable opponent of his father, Donald Jr inviting two key persons of the small Trump campaign and daddy Trump announcing that he will have some durt on the Clintons. How can anyone defend this, is really beyond me.........
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:22 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
You failed to reply regarding the matter of treason.

Yes, they held a meeting with a Russian lobbyist. That is not "working with Russia".

If it turns out that the lobbyist was actually a representative of the Russian government (and that Trump Jr. knew it) the arguments could be different.

They apparently received no "dirt" about Mrs. Clinton.

Was there intent and hope to receive such dirt from the Russian lobbyist? Apparently.

Was such a meeting illegal? We will have to wait and see what the special prosecutors think.

Was such a meeting stupid? Almost certainly. They probably should have notified the FBI when the offer of a meeting was made.


So you agree he broke the law and needs to be punished. Working with a foreign agent receiving, stolen goods, lying under oath, lying on official government documents. That is four charges. Wasn't there another high ranking American official back in the 1990s who lied under oath and was nearly taken out of office because of it? Or was it because of a stained, blue dress?

You continue in your inability to focus on a couple of simple things, and questions that you are asked. You feverishly add to the litany of claims about which you really know little or nothing.

No, I do not agree that Donald Trump Jr. has been shown to have broken any law. There is absolutely no way by which you can form that conclusion based on anything I have said.


Using the qualifier "...based on anything I have said" you are correct. However, based on the email chain Don Jr released (which you are completely oblivious to) is a different story. We know he was corresponding with a Russian agent. We know he met with her for "dirt" on Hillary. We know from Don Sr remarks the next day that even papa knew about it.

But, don't let facts get in the way....
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:27 am

seb146 wrote:
We know he was corresponding with a Russian agent. We know he met with her for "dirt" on Hillary. We know from Don Sr remarks the next day that even papa knew about it.


Don Jr. exchanged emails with a Russian. No doubt about that. That person was a "He".

Please demonstrate He was an employee/agent, official representative of the Russian state.

The person he met with was a "She". Any evidence yet that she was an employee/agent of the Russian state?

I agree Don Jr. was looking for dirt. He didn't get it. Dad was probably disappointed.

Looking for dirt is not a crime, even if is it kind of sleazy.

You failed to supply evidence to support your charge of treason. Why?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6141
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:36 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Yes, they held a meeting with a Russian lobbyist. That is not "working with Russia".

If it turns out that the lobbyist was actually a representative of the Russian government (and that Trump Jr. knew it) the arguments could be different.


so.. you still didn´t read the e-mails i guess.

He knew exactly what the meeting was about:

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father, ..... This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump....

“If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

He knew exactly that he was going to meet someone that will give him information on behalf of the Russian government.

BobPatterson wrote:
Don Jr. exchanged emails with a Russian. No doubt about that. That person was a "He".


There is no more information needed to proof that you mean your own signature satirical at best.
You don´t even know who he was exchanging emails with days after the story broke? A little hint: he is not Russian.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:41 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
We know he was corresponding with a Russian agent. We know he met with her for "dirt" on Hillary. We know from Don Sr remarks the next day that even papa knew about it.


Don Jr. exchanged emails with a Russian. No doubt about that. That person was a "He".

Please demonstrate He was an employee/agent, official representative of the Russian state.

The person he met with was a "She". Any evidence yet that she was an employee/agent of the Russian state?

I agree Don Jr. was looking for dirt. He didn't get it. Dad was probably disappointed.

Looking for dirt is not a crime, even if is it kind of sleazy.

You failed to supply evidence to support your charge of treason. Why?


https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23026239/

Read through the chain and the KREMLIN based people in contact with the Trump people. Kremlin. The Russian government. Not some vague "might-or-might-not-be" possible person somewhere. There are people who have contact with Putin.

Sheesh... you can lead a horse to water...
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:55 am

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
We know he was corresponding with a Russian agent. We know he met with her for "dirt" on Hillary. We know from Don Sr remarks the next day that even papa knew about it.


Don Jr. exchanged emails with a Russian. No doubt about that. That person was a "He".

Please demonstrate He was an employee/agent, official representative of the Russian state.

The person he met with was a "She". Any evidence yet that she was an employee/agent of the Russian state?

I agree Don Jr. was looking for dirt. He didn't get it. Dad was probably disappointed.

Looking for dirt is not a crime, even if is it kind of sleazy.

You failed to supply evidence to support your charge of treason. Why?


https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23026239/

Read through the chain and the KREMLIN based people in contact with the Trump people. Kremlin. The Russian government. Not some vague "might-or-might-not-be" possible person somewhere. There are people who have contact with Putin.

Sheesh... you can lead a horse to water...



Aaah, the Steele dossier. Very good.

Anything more on your charge of treason?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 am

seb146 wrote:
DiamondFlyer wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 but don't let facts get in the way. And, now with the whole regime being implicated in colluding with and committing treason with Russia, why is it such a great honor to defend this band of misfits?


Because Hillary should have been in prison before election day...


For what? Comey advised REPUBLICANS as well as Democrats that she broke no laws. So, what are you talking about?

[quote}You lost and can't get over it. Wasn't it your fearless muslim that said "Elections have consequences." Deal with it


The funny thing is: people who defend the traitorous Confederate states can't seem to "get over it" so why should the majority of Americans "get over" the FACT that Russia hacked and decided OUR elections? Yes, "elections have consequences" and this, along with the rise in crime against minorities, are consequences. Get over it. You all selected the worst to be leader. These are YOUR consequences. The United States no longer has a position of power in the world. Because of YOUR leader and because YOU decided it was legal and right and just for Russia to decide that.[/quote]

Comrey is not a reliable source, braking the law himself and lying about Trump. I still hope Trump selects a special prosecutor to bring Hillary behind bars.
 
jetero
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:10 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:

Don Jr. exchanged emails with a Russian. No doubt about that. That person was a "He".

Please demonstrate He was an employee/agent, official representative of the Russian state.

The person he met with was a "She". Any evidence yet that she was an employee/agent of the Russian state?

I agree Don Jr. was looking for dirt. He didn't get it. Dad was probably disappointed.

Looking for dirt is not a crime, even if is it kind of sleazy.

You failed to supply evidence to support your charge of treason. Why?


https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23026239/

Read through the chain and the KREMLIN based people in contact with the Trump people. Kremlin. The Russian government. Not some vague "might-or-might-not-be" possible person somewhere. There are people who have contact with Putin.

Sheesh... you can lead a horse to water...



Aaah, the Steele dossier. Very good.

Anything more on your charge of treason?


Lock up the Clintons and the Trumps. What a number they have run on the country.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:28 am

jetero wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23026239/

Read through the chain and the KREMLIN based people in contact with the Trump people. Kremlin. The Russian government. Not some vague "might-or-might-not-be" possible person somewhere. There are people who have contact with Putin.

Sheesh... you can lead a horse to water...



Aaah, the Steele dossier. Very good.

Anything more on your charge of treason?


Lock up the Clintons and the Trumps. What a number they have run on the country.


We can lock the thread now:

Whatever Trump has done, they are saints compared to Clinton so just stop persecuting those poor Trumps because Clinton....
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:34 am

Let's sum things up:

Republican appointed director of law enforcement says that a Democrat did something bad but not bad enough to be jailed so we, as a nation, just need to move on because every letter of evidence shows nothing bad with the Democrat but the Republican appointed director of law enforcement says the Republican did something really really terrible and broke the law. What do the Republican cheerleaders say? Lock up the Democrat because the Democrat is bad and broke the law because she is bad so don't believe the "liberal" law enforcer but believe the Republican who says he is innocent!

Well, that settles it....

What is Hillary guilty of? I have asked this before and got "she is guilty so lock her up!"
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
jetero
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:36 am

seb146 wrote:
jetero wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:


Aaah, the Steele dossier. Very good.

Anything more on your charge of treason?


Lock up the Clintons and the Trumps. What a number they have run on the country.


We can lock the thread now:

Whatever Trump has done, they are saints compared to Clinton so just stop persecuting those poor Trumps because Clinton....


I voted for Hillary and am a lifelong Democrat. But I try not to be a hypocrite. A good 80% (my estimate) of Americans dislike Hillary for reasons I'll never understand. But intelligent politicians who care about their country would just remove themselves from the situation and not drag the country with them. That's what Trump is doing. We're better than that.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 am

seahawk wrote:
Comrey is not a reliable source, braking the law himself and lying about Trump. I still hope Trump selects a special prosecutor to bring Hillary behind bars.


I guess that you mean Comey, former head of the FBI, the institution which investigated this? Not a reliable source? Whom is reliable in your eyes?

Clinton is history, no longer relevant.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:08 am

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
We know he was corresponding with a Russian agent. We know he met with her for "dirt" on Hillary. We know from Don Sr remarks the next day that even papa knew about it.


Don Jr. exchanged emails with a Russian. No doubt about that. That person was a "He".

Please demonstrate He was an employee/agent, official representative of the Russian state.

The person he met with was a "She". Any evidence yet that she was an employee/agent of the Russian state?

I agree Don Jr. was looking for dirt. He didn't get it. Dad was probably disappointed.

Looking for dirt is not a crime, even if is it kind of sleazy.

You failed to supply evidence to support your charge of treason. Why?


https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23026239/

Read through the chain and the KREMLIN based people in contact with the Trump people. Kremlin. The Russian government. Not some vague "might-or-might-not-be" possible person somewhere. There are people who have contact with Putin.

Sheesh... you can lead a horse to water...


Talking to Bob and some others is like watching Fox, defending the indefensible and they are convinced they are taking the right stand, while it is a totally hilarious point of view. And trying to nick pick something totally losing the big picture. And than resorting to their ad hominems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPWtRH_rC54
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 am

jetero wrote:
seb146 wrote:
jetero wrote:

Lock up the Clintons and the Trumps. What a number they have run on the country.


We can lock the thread now:

Whatever Trump has done, they are saints compared to Clinton so just stop persecuting those poor Trumps because Clinton....


I voted for Hillary and am a lifelong Democrat. But I try not to be a hypocrite. A good 80% (my estimate) of Americans dislike Hillary for reasons I'll never understand. But intelligent politicians who care about their country would just remove themselves from the situation and not drag the country with them. That's what Trump is doing. We're better than that.


I thought that Clinton was like that, Clinton is an intelligent politician whom should care about their country and she should never have run, because so many people disliked her and now the country and the world has Trump to deal with ;-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 am

Dutchy wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Comrey is not a reliable source, braking the law himself and lying about Trump. I still hope Trump selects a special prosecutor to bring Hillary behind bars.


I guess that you mean Comey, former head of the FBI, the institution which investigated this? Not a reliable source? Whom is reliable in your eyes?

Clinton is history, no longer relevant.


Criminal activities and treason are always relevant.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6141
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:16 am

seahawk wrote:
Criminal activities and treason are always relevant.


and since she didn´t do either of those things, she is just a grandma today.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:16 am

seahawk wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Comrey is not a reliable source, braking the law himself and lying about Trump. I still hope Trump selects a special prosecutor to bring Hillary behind bars.


I guess that you mean Comey, former head of the FBI, the institution which investigated this? Not a reliable source? Whom is reliable in your eyes?

Clinton is history, no longer relevant.


Criminal activities and treason are always relevant.


Again, whom, in your eyes, is a reliable source, if the head of the FBI said she did nothing criminally wrong and treason?

We are talking about Donald Trump Jr whom did something if it is collusion or criminally wrong, that is up for debate, why is Clinton relevant in this discussion? Even if Clinton did something wrong, it really doesn't matter in this debate and isn't relevant.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:19 am

It matters a lot, if the FBI does not go after Clinton but makes a huge thing out of something fully legal done by Trump jr.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:21 am

seahawk wrote:
It matters a lot, if the FBI does not go after Clinton but makes a huge thing out of something fully legal done by Trump jr.



tommy1808 wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Criminal activities and treason are always relevant.


and since she didn´t do either of those things, she is just a grandma today.

best regards
Thomas


Which has not be closely investigated yet.There should be a new special prosecutor who should be tasked to find evidence to sent her to jail and bring justice. Every investigation before was clearly manipulated by Obama.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:50 am

So get this straight, Seahawk: you have access to all evidence, you are current in Amercian law - as a German - you have weighed all the evidence and come to the conclusion that the FBI was wrong twice to vindicate Clinton and your findings are that Donald Trump Jr did nothing wrong based on all the evidence in public (and possibly not in the public domain).

And based on your vast knowledge you reached the conclusion that Clinton wasn't closely investigated yet and you are so convinced Clinton is guilty you are saying a new special prosecutor should be brought in not tasked with finding the truth, no to find evidence or better to send her to jail and after that bringing her to justice.

So, the obvious question, I like to take you seriously, what evidence you have those earlier investigations are manipulated by Obama?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:58 am

I am just playing with you. But imho it would be nice to wait for the official results from the investigation before making a judgement on Trump and accept whatever the result is, just like with Hillary. As a person not living in the US, I really fail to see why non Americans burn so much energy on the topic. The American system will deal with both cases.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 pm

seahawk wrote:
I am just playing with you. But imho it would be nice to wait for the official results from the investigation before making a judgement on Trump and accept whatever the result is, just like with Hillary. As a person not living in the US, I really fail to see why non Americans burn so much energy on the topic. The American system will deal with both cases.


Investigations against Hillary went on for years and years and years. And the only thing they found was that she should not have used a private server. Period.

I have asked this question hundreds of times and still get no response:

What was her crime?

I do see what those who oppose her are getting at: just keep digging until they get something. There is no actual evidence that she did something.

Unlike Donnie Jr. who actually met with Russians to discuss receiving hacked emails that Russia got so Trump could use them in the campaign.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I'll play the game:

There were no Russians, no Russian neighbors, not even Russian dressing at Donnie's meetings:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rus ... am-n782851

And this is just coincidence:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

Does that make you feel better Bob and Seahawk?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 pm

seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:
I am just playing with you. But imho it would be nice to wait for the official results from the investigation before making a judgement on Trump and accept whatever the result is, just like with Hillary. As a person not living in the US, I really fail to see why non Americans burn so much energy on the topic. The American system will deal with both cases.


Investigations against Hillary went on for years and years and years. And the only thing they found was that she should not have used a private server. Period.

I have asked this question hundreds of times and still get no response:

What was her crime?

I do see what those who oppose her are getting at: just keep digging until they get something. There is no actual evidence that she did something.

Unlike Donnie Jr. who actually met with Russians to discuss receiving hacked emails that Russia got so Trump could use them in the campaign.


I would think that if the institution responsible were able to work the Hillary case correctly, they will be able to do the same with Trump, so one could easily wait for the investigation to go on and would not draw conclusions before that.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:37 pm

seahawk wrote:
seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:
I am just playing with you. But imho it would be nice to wait for the official results from the investigation before making a judgement on Trump and accept whatever the result is, just like with Hillary. As a person not living in the US, I really fail to see why non Americans burn so much energy on the topic. The American system will deal with both cases.


Investigations against Hillary went on for years and years and years. And the only thing they found was that she should not have used a private server. Period.

I have asked this question hundreds of times and still get no response:

What was her crime?

I do see what those who oppose her are getting at: just keep digging until they get something. There is no actual evidence that she did something.

Unlike Donnie Jr. who actually met with Russians to discuss receiving hacked emails that Russia got so Trump could use them in the campaign.


I would think that if the institution responsible were able to work the Hillary case correctly, they will be able to do the same with Trump, so one could easily wait for the investigation to go on and would not draw conclusions before that.


In the case of Trump Sr. it will be / is a political process, not a justice one.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:44 pm

seahawk wrote:
seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:
I am just playing with you. But imho it would be nice to wait for the official results from the investigation before making a judgement on Trump and accept whatever the result is, just like with Hillary. As a person not living in the US, I really fail to see why non Americans burn so much energy on the topic. The American system will deal with both cases.


Investigations against Hillary went on for years and years and years. And the only thing they found was that she should not have used a private server. Period.

I have asked this question hundreds of times and still get no response:

What was her crime?

I do see what those who oppose her are getting at: just keep digging until they get something. There is no actual evidence that she did something.

Unlike Donnie Jr. who actually met with Russians to discuss receiving hacked emails that Russia got so Trump could use them in the campaign.


I would think that if the institution responsible were able to work the Hillary case correctly, they will be able to do the same with Trump, so one could easily wait for the investigation to go on and would not draw conclusions before that.


As long as he appoints those who love him and his party more than anything, he will be free and clear. Facts don't mean a damn thing.

And you (any right winger) have still not answered my question we have been asking for years. But I don't expect an answer beyond "lock her up because she is guilty because she committed crimes!"
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:44 pm

seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Investigations against Hillary went on for years and years and years. And the only thing they found was that she should not have used a private server. Period.

I have asked this question hundreds of times and still get no response:

What was her crime?

I do see what those who oppose her are getting at: just keep digging until they get something. There is no actual evidence that she did something.

Unlike Donnie Jr. who actually met with Russians to discuss receiving hacked emails that Russia got so Trump could use them in the campaign.


I would think that if the institution responsible were able to work the Hillary case correctly, they will be able to do the same with Trump, so one could easily wait for the investigation to go on and would not draw conclusions before that.


As long as he appoints those who love him and his party more than anything, he will be free and clear. Facts don't mean a damn thing.

And you (any right winger) have still not answered my question we have been asking for years. But I don't expect an answer beyond "lock her up because she is guilty because she committed crimes!"


Do you see the irony in your post? When it comes to Trump you say exactly the same as right wingers said about Hillary.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Talking to Bob and some others is like watching Fox, defending the indefensible and they are convinced they are taking the right stand, while it is a totally hilarious point of view. And trying to nick pick something totally losing the big picture. And than resorting to their ad hominems.

The only thing I am defending is the use of common sense and the refusal to brand people as criminals and traitors in the absence of evidence of criminal or traitorous activity,

Investigators might discover a smoking gun and, if they do, you can be pretty sure that criminal charges will be lodged against perpetrators.

Insisting on and defending justice for all is not losing sight of the big picture. It IS the big picture.

As to your crying about ad hominems, for once you are correct, and I hereby offer my sincere apology for having called you a fraud.

It was unnecessary and ungentlemanly of me to have done so and I hereby retract that word as applying to you.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:53 am

seahawk wrote:
seb146 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

I would think that if the institution responsible were able to work the Hillary case correctly, they will be able to do the same with Trump, so one could easily wait for the investigation to go on and would not draw conclusions before that.


As long as he appoints those who love him and his party more than anything, he will be free and clear. Facts don't mean a damn thing.

And you (any right winger) have still not answered my question we have been asking for years. But I don't expect an answer beyond "lock her up because she is guilty because she committed crimes!"


Do you see the irony in your post? When it comes to Trump you say exactly the same as right wingers said about Hillary.


The difference is there is actual factual proof that Trump broke the law. Hillary did not. No matter how many times you say she did. Links have been provided BY TRUMP JUNIOR EVEN!!! that laws were broken. The former head of the FBI told us that Russia was hacking and interfering. Trump received information gained from that hacking. All the media is talking about it.

What did she do to break the law (I ask for the 1433533 time...)?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:33 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Talking to Bob and some others is like watching Fox, defending the indefensible and they are convinced they are taking the right stand, while it is a totally hilarious point of view. And trying to nick pick something totally losing the big picture. And than resorting to their ad hominems.

The only thing I am defending is the use of common sense and the refusal to brand people as criminals and traitors in the absence of evidence of criminal or traitorous activity,

Investigators might discover a smoking gun and, if they do, you can be pretty sure that criminal charges will be lodged against perpetrators.

Insisting on and defending justice for all is not losing sight of the big picture. It IS the big picture.

As to your crying about ad hominems, for once you are correct, and I hereby offer my sincere apology for having called you a fraud.

It was unnecessary and ungentlemanly of me to have done so and I hereby retract that word as applying to you.


Apology accepted.

I would say that the big picture is how this president is acting and how this impacted America and the rest of the world. I can respect that you give us the nuances that they are not convicted, of course, they are not. I would be far more interested in your opinions about this all, give us your interpretation.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Dutchy wrote:
I would be far more interested in your opinions about this all, give us your interpretation.


I have no opinions about "all this".

I might be able to respond to specific questions.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:15 pm

seb146 wrote:
Links have been provided BY TRUMP JUNIOR EVEN!!! that laws were broken.

Please cite the laws that have been broken, and by whom, and upon what evidence. Be specific.

seb146 wrote:
The former head of the FBI told us that Russia was hacking and interfering. Trump received information gained from that hacking.

Please cite the specific information obtained by hacking that Trump received, when he received it, and from whom.

Surely, if you make such claims, you have links to documents or their text.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:02 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Links have been provided BY TRUMP JUNIOR EVEN!!! that laws were broken.

Please cite the laws that have been broken, and by whom, and upon what evidence. Be specific.

seb146 wrote:
The former head of the FBI told us that Russia was hacking and interfering. Trump received information gained from that hacking.

Please cite the specific information obtained by hacking that Trump received, when he received it, and from whom.

Surely, if you make such claims, you have links to documents or their text.


Scroll up this post. Links provided. Or on BBC or CBC or NBC or CBS or Google. You are telling me that you really don't know this topic which you have been arguing.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:11 am

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Links have been provided BY TRUMP JUNIOR EVEN!!! that laws were broken.

Please cite the laws that have been broken, and by whom, and upon what evidence. Be specific.

seb146 wrote:
The former head of the FBI told us that Russia was hacking and interfering. Trump received information gained from that hacking.

Please cite the specific information obtained by hacking that Trump received, when he received it, and from whom.

Surely, if you make such claims, you have links to documents or their text.


Scroll up this post. Links provided. Or on BBC or CBC or NBC or CBS or Google. You are telling me that you really don't know this topic which you have been arguing.

I've probably read most of the stuff you have. That's why I know that you do not know what you are talking about.

When you are asked for specifics to support your statements, you can't or won't provide them.

Standard practice for you. All the way back to charges of treason.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:23 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
I would be far more interested in your opinions about this all, give us your interpretation.


I have no opinions about "all this".

I might be able to respond to specific questions.


Ok, that is your choice, it is a pity you have no opinion about all the information which is coming out the last week. Looking forward that you add something, instead of just trashing others contributions. Ah well, we'll see...
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:06 am

Between Russian lawyers and American lawyers, I guess this is a non-issue and we should just all move on to tax breaks for the wealthy. oops... I mean "health care reform" which should read: repeal and replace Obamacare

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russian- ... d=48661448
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... n=politics
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Ivanka Trump, Acting President

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:31 am

seb146 wrote:
Between Russian lawyers and American lawyers, I guess this is a non-issue and we should just all move on to tax breaks for the wealthy. oops... I mean "health care reform" which should read: repeal and replace Obamacare

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russian- ... d=48661448
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... n=politics


Has to wait for McCain to return to work. So we can discuss using small amount donations to pay for legal defense for Donald Trump Jr.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grizzly410, JJJ, Osubuckeyes and 2 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos