Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

tommy1808

Re: Here Comes TrumpCare

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 am

I am somewhat confused..... wasn´t governing via executive order the root of all evil, close to treason and generally reason to be outraged?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... mg00000009

Where are all the GOP officials and airliners.net memebers that threw a hissy fit over almost every single EO Obama signed? Where are they scream for Impeachment?

best regards
Thomas

Francoflier

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:51 am

This was Trump's plan all along. He pretty much laid it out himself...

If he wasn't going to be able to repeal it, he would scuttle it through presidential powers.
He will now proceed to torpedo it as much as he can and then come up with some sort of 'I told you so' to force the congress' hands.

Millions will potentially suffer hardship in the process, but of course that is of absolutely no importance to Trump, whose only goal here is to destroy another Obama legacy...

Is anybody surprised anymore?

:bored:

Now, since this is going to affect a lot of his devoted voters, I wonder what kind of twisted logic they will use this time to convince themselves that this is a good thing?

CPH-R

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 am

Francoflier wrote:
Now, since this is going to affect a lot of his devoted voters, I wonder what kind of twisted logic they will use this time to convince themselves that this is a good thing?

Given they bought the bull he spewed during the campaign, I'm sure they'll buy into his "It's Obamacare imploding on its own!" argument this time around.

MaverickM11

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 am

tommy1808 wrote:
I am somewhat confused..... wasn´t governing via executive order the root of all evil, close to treason and generally reason to be outraged?

Where are all the GOP officials and airliners.net memebers that threw a hissy fit over almost every single EO Obama signed? Where are they scream for Impeachment?

best regards
Thomas

As long as you’re only scewing poor people, you’re just doing Jesus’ work and the GOP approves

wingman

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Forget about his Fox News base. They'd be eating dog shit if Trump told them it'd bring back coal. It's the people in the middle that need to see the truth, and I think they are. WIthin a year almost everyone in this country will know someone who's been hurt by this sorry excuse of a President. Certainly Dems and any left-leaning Indies will be more energized than they've been in a generation. Trump will hurt the GOP more than any of them know right now.

seahawk

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:13 pm

But Benghazi and Emails and Muslim...

330west

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:27 pm

wingman wrote:
Forget about his Fox News base. They'd be eating dog shit if Trump told them it'd bring back coal.

They don't need to be told to eat dog shit, they're already doing it on a daily basis ... Chick-Fil-A, Denny's, Arby's, etc.

casinterest

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Just remember when your premiums go sky high next year. Trump owns it.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/he ... D=ref_fark

"
Health care consumers will suffer from President Trump's decision to cut off ObamaCare's cost-sharing reduction (CSR) subsidies, two of the largest insurance trade groups said in a statement Friday.

“This action will make it harder for patients to access the care they need. Costs will go up and choices will be restricted,” the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and America’s Health Insurance Plans said in a joint statement.

“These benefits help real people every day, and if they are ended, there will be real consequences,” the statement continued"

DocLightning

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:12 pm

casinterest wrote:

Nope, it's Obamillary's fault.

Signed,

-Trump Supporters

DocLightning

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:19 pm

casinterest wrote:

Signed,

-Trump Supporters

casinterest

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:21 pm

DocLightning wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Signed,

-Trump Supporters

Nah Trump dipped his pen in it. He has to take personal responsibility.

Signed,
-Anyone that has ever listened to an Abstinence/Guns rights speech from the GOP

einsteinboricua

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:34 pm

I can only hope insurance companies send out letters stating that due to EO (number whatever) and the added uncertainly in the market, they'll have to increase premiums/withdraw from the marketplace. Whatever action they do, I hope they state it clearly to consumers. If they remain quiet, they're complicit in all of this.

And if it happens that the uninsured rate spikes, I hope Democrats use it as a campaign point: "Put us in power and we'll reduce it again and make it work better this time".

casinterest wrote:
DocLightning wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Signed,

-Trump Supporters

Nah Trump dipped his pen in it. He has to take personal responsibility.

Signed,
-Anyone that has ever listened to an Abstinence/Guns rights speech from the GOP

Dear you:

That's fake news and an alternative fact.

-Signed
Trump White House.

PS. FAKE! SAD!

Ken777
Topic Author

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:06 pm

jetero wrote:

The Tea Partiers are going to go all out in 2018 convincing people early on that all elections are "rigged," and that there is widespread voting fraud. The President and his media apparatus will stand behind these allegations and fan the flames. It's going to be ugly as hell.

Is the Tea Party still around? I thought they changed into some "More Patriotic" Party, which means far more problems for the poor and minimum wage workers.

stratosphere

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:23 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

As long as you’re only scewing poor people, you’re just doing Jesus’ work and the GOP approves

The poor will continue to do what they do now. Go to local ER's jam them up for non emergency crap and real emergencies get caught up in delays like I had one time. I don't know what the answer is really I know I had a pretty decent insurance BEFORE Obamacare came out now it is crap probably because it is a ''Cadillac" plan. Never could understand why that would be taxed so high. Why punish people who actually have employers who have good plans for their employees. Obamacare is a smoke screen it is able to say we now have X amount millions who are now covered but the reality is the premiums are so high the people who now have insurance really don't because they can never meet the deductible. Too many lobbyists and corruption in our medical and politics to ever make this work for us.

casinterest

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 pm

stratosphere wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

The poor will continue to do what they do now. Go to local ER's jam them up for non emergency crap and real emergencies get caught up in delays like I had one time. I don't know what the answer is really I know I had a pretty decent insurance BEFORE Obamacare came out now it is crap probably because it is a ''Cadillac" plan. Never could understand why that would be taxed so high. Why punish people who actually have employers who have good plans for their employees. Obamacare is a smoke screen it is able to say we now have X amount millions who are now covered but the reality is the premiums are so high the people who now have insurance really don't because they can never meet the deductible. Too many lobbyists and corruption in our medical and politics to ever make this work for us.

The poor and uninsured have always gone to the ER. The reason for getting more coverage for everyone was to save these costs being sent down the line. Everyone likes to look back at their own personal cadillac plan. I had one too, up until 2008 ( 3 years prior to the ACA). However if you look at health costs, they have been spiraling up for years.

The Cadillac plans needed to be capped, just as the rich needed to be taxed on income . To cover the costs of those businesses and people that cannot afford what has become a minimum wage job just to pay for health coverage.

All Trump has done with this EO is made it possible for Insurance companies to screw those making payments on insurance more, as the Federal Government is not going to offer the subsides to the poor. However the rich and middle class will just pay for this in increased premiums and less insured people, which will start the whole problem that was around from 1990-2012. Declining Health Coverage, and skyrocketing premiums for those with it. Because at the end of the day, unlike a normal business transaction, peoples health is a question of Hospitals efforts to save lives, and peoples wanting the best health care possible to ensure life. Health care is a need, and not a want, and everyone that treats healthcare like a car purchase or a diamond ring purchase has missed the point of what health care is. This is why all the GOP plans are crap, is that they think a "Cheaper plan" is what people want. Sure they want to pay less, but when they show up at the hospital, everyone wants the Luxury service. And Dr's can't skimp on the care since they can be held liable for malpractice.

If Trump and the GOP was really serious about healthcare, they would go after the diagnostic test costs. Dr's can't do their jobs in many cases without diagnostic tests.(X-Rays, blood tests, MRI's ,Ultrasounds, ekg, colonoscopy's). The cost and bundling of these services should be more transparent as a part of the service of going to a Dr. The fees charged on many of these services is far out of line and far from conformity across many hospitals.

Eyad89

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:43 pm

As a side note, I really don’t like naming health care acts after people like Obamacare or Trumpcare.

Let’s face it, many people didn’t like Obama for different reasons, and they would be happy to see him fail. ACA could save someone’s life, but this person could still want its repeal just to celebrate Obama’s failure (in his mind that is)

I realized this after noticing how republicans are the ones using the term Obamacare almost all the time, while I see democrats tend to simply call it ACA.

It could just be me.

11725Flyer

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:47 pm

I might need it next year, so I'm hoping it all gets sorted out. I'm in the group that doesn't qualify for a subsidy and I want to retire early. The prices for crappy coverage are amazing.

casinterest

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Eyad89 wrote:
As a side note, I really don’t like naming health care acts after people like Obamacare or Trumpcare.

Let’s face it, many people didn’t like Obama for different reasons, and they would be happy to see him fail. ACA could save someone’s life, but this person could still want its repeal just to celebrate Obama’s failure (in his mind that is)

I realized this after noticing how republicans are the ones using the term Obamacare almost all the time, while I see democrats tend to simply call it ACA.

It could just be me.

Just remember, it is officially TrumpCare now that Trump has signed the pen to it to hurt.. Obamacare was penned by the ignorant folks in congress that wanted it gone.

The Afffordable Care Act, can be just that , however that won't happen since Trump is such a absolutely horrible president, and the Republican's voting for him think that he has any clue how to do anything that doesn't lead to a divorce or bankruptcy.

casinterest

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Eyad89 wrote:

It could just be me.

Just remember, it is officially TrumpCare now that Trump has signed the pen to it to hurt.. Obamacare was penned by the ignorant folks in congress that wanted it gone.

The Afffordable Care Act, can be just that , however that won't happen since Trump is such a absolutely horrible president, and the Republican's voting for him think that he has any clue how to do anything that doesn't lead to a divorce or bankruptcy.

seb146

Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:18 am

Eyad89 wrote:

It could just be me.

Obama was the one who signed the bipartisan legislation also called "Affordable Care Act." Trump campaigned to "repeal and replace" ACA. With the stroke of his pen, Trump repealed ACA and that makes it Trumpcare.

Also, we all need to keep in mind that Republicans are in control of all three branches of government. They can not get a repeal and replace passed, they can not get any bipartisan support for their only idea of "repeal and maybe replace if we want to later." They give hours for testimony for and against, as opposed to ACA which took 18 months of testimony and bipartisan talk.

The same supporters of "repeal and we will replace when we feel like it" are the same ones who cried that ACA was strictly Democrats (lie) and that Democrats could not get it done on their own (lie) and that Republicans can get anything done on their own (lie).

einsteinboricua

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:35 am

seb146 wrote:
Obama was the one who signed the bipartisan legislation also called "Affordable Care Act."

:redflag: While everything else you posted is true, I have to draw a red line here. While it was attempted to be achieved as a bipartisan legislation, the fact of the matter is that the ACA did not receive a single Republican vote as standalone bills in House and Senate nor the reconciliation bill that got around the filibuster when Scott Brown took Ted Kennedy's seat. The only single vote it got from a Republican was from Sen. Olympia Snowe who voted to move it out of committee and bring it to the Senate floor for debate. She would eventually vote against the final bill passed by the Senate and reconciliation.

Republicans speak a half truth when they say that this bill was passed with solely Democrat votes (that much is true); what they fail to mention is that they were offered the chance to make amendments and they preferred to play politics, and that unlike the AHCA/ACA Repeal Lite/Cassidy-Graham bill, the ACA was actually subjected to full committee hearings with experts being brought in, was given ample debate time, was expected to be amended by Republicans (who, again, decided to not act at all), and was sold to both politicians and the public alike by its chief architect (Obama).

seb146

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Obama was the one who signed the bipartisan legislation also called "Affordable Care Act."

:redflag: While everything else you posted is true, I have to draw a red line here. While it was attempted to be achieved as a bipartisan legislation, the fact of the matter is that the ACA did not receive a single Republican vote as standalone bills in House and Senate nor the reconciliation bill that got around the filibuster when Scott Brown took Ted Kennedy's seat. The only single vote it got from a Republican was from Sen. Olympia Snowe who voted to move it out of committee and bring it to the Senate floor for debate. She would eventually vote against the final bill passed by the Senate and reconciliation.

Republicans speak a half truth when they say that this bill was passed with solely Democrat votes (that much is true); what they fail to mention is that they were offered the chance to make amendments and they preferred to play politics, and that unlike the AHCA/ACA Repeal Lite/Cassidy-Graham bill, the ACA was actually subjected to full committee hearings with experts being brought in, was given ample debate time, was expected to be amended by Republicans (who, again, decided to not act at all), and was sold to both politicians and the public alike by its chief architect (Obama).

I feel I am splitting hairs at this point and you are correct, but, compared to the current "repeal and maybe replace when we feel like getting round to it" health care proposal by current Republicans, ACA was debated by both parties and was much more bipartisan. There was input by Republicans when ACA was being written. It was not simply shoved through. So, the final vote was not bipartisan, but Republicans were actually able to (and did) contribute to ACA legislation.

Aesma

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 am

11725Flyer wrote:
I might need it next year, so I'm hoping it all gets sorted out. I'm in the group that doesn't qualify for a subsidy and I want to retire early. The prices for crappy coverage are amazing.

Isn't retiring early unpatriotic ?

Ken777
Topic Author

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 am

casinterest wrote:
The poor and uninsured have always gone to the ER. The reason for getting more coverage for everyone was to save these costs being sent down the line. Everyone likes to look back at their own personal cadillac plan. I had one too, up until 2008 ( 3 years prior to the ACA). However if you look at health costs, they have been spiraling up for years.

The Cadillac plans needed to be capped, just as the rich needed to be taxed on income . To cover the costs of those businesses and people that cannot afford what has become a minimum wage job just to pay for health coverage.

All Trump has done with this EO is made it possible for Insurance companies to screw those making payments on insurance more, as the Federal Government is not going to offer the subsides to the poor. However the rich and middle class will just pay for this in increased premiums and less insured people, which will start the whole problem that was around from 1990-2012. Declining Health Coverage, and skyrocketing premiums for those with it. Because at the end of the day, unlike a normal business transaction, peoples health is a question of Hospitals efforts to save lives, and peoples wanting the best health care possible to ensure life. Health care is a need, and not a want, and everyone that treats healthcare like a car purchase or a diamond ring purchase has missed the point of what health care is. This is why all the GOP plans are crap, is that they think a "Cheaper plan" is what people want. Sure they want to pay less, but when they show up at the hospital, everyone wants the Luxury service. And Dr's can't skimp on the care since they can be held liable for malpractice.

If Trump and the GOP was really serious about healthcare, they would go after the diagnostic test costs. Dr's can't do their jobs in many cases without diagnostic tests.(X-Rays, blood tests, MRI's ,Ultrasounds, ekg, colonoscopy's). The cost and bundling of these services should be more transparent as a part of the service of going to a Dr. The fees charged on many of these services is far out of line and far from conformity across many hospitals.

The poor and uninsured have always gone to the ER because they don't have the money to go to a doctor when sick or for an annual checkup. "Cost being sent down the line" is what I call Cost Shifting. That is the core issue in addressing the costs in US health care. Cadillac plan can be affordable to the middle class and up when Cost Shifting is stopped. I have found that the structured Medicare Supplement Plans provide excellence guidance as to how private insurance at various levels can be delivered in an easily compared scale, with each level having costs that can be compared.

IMO Trump could care less about the health care you receive, if any. He just wants his taxes lowered and doesn't want any of his wealth to get hit with Estate Taxes. As long as he gets those then he doesn't care if you have decent health care, or if you die for a lack of care. His plans would basically kill Medicaid for millions and that goes straight to those insurance companies and your premiums. But he gets his tax cuts so why should he care if you end up filing Medical Bankruptcy? He's caused 6 filings and has gotten away with it.

I'm a strong believer for tests and imaging. I took my wife to the ER because of chest pains and the standard blood test showed blasts. The ER Doc cameo in and told us, then as if we still had a certain Oncologist. (My wife had been treated 13 years before for Breast Cancer). Within 24 hours the bone marrow had been taken and the next day my wife started 27 days in the hospital for Acute Leukemia. That was the start of 2 brutal years of Chemo. All from that standard blood test.

My cancer was spotted when I told my Doc that I had abdominal pains now and then. He pressed around a bit, found the sore spot and sent me for and ultrasound (cheaper than a CT) and there was the kidney tumor. That came out and is followed by CTs every January. The Radiologist took the time to compare a lump in my chest over 5 years and noted this years was a bit bigger. It had been a stable tumor, but grew just enough to need to come out. The greatest part was that both the wife and I have Medicare plus a supplemental that covers the parts that Medicare doesn't cover. I figure that when I pay ahead with the supplemental everything is free. CTs to Surgery.

There is also a need to understand the games being played in health care costs. We've been out of town with the grandkids so this reply is getting old. I'll get some recent EOBs and post again later.

WarRI1

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:39 am

The price of healthcare and medicines is immoral. Just a few minutes ago, I ordered 3 inhalers for my wife's moderate Asthma. If I did not have coverage, they would cost 855 dollars according to my plan web site. 3 little inhalers!!!!! :ouch: :ouch:

Ken777
Topic Author

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:54 am

WarRI1 wrote:
The price of healthcare and medicines is immoral. Just a few minutes ago, I ordered 3 inhalers for my wife's moderate Asthma. If I did not have coverage, they would cost 855 dollars according to my plan web site. 3 little inhalers!!!!! :ouch: :ouch:

That is motivation to look at Canada or Mexico for honest pricing. There have been too many stories about Californias going to Mexico to get affordable meds. The exact same as the over prices US, just affordable.

Depending where you are living, the place to head for is Canada or Mexico. Just make sure you have valid passports so you can get back in.

salttee

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 am

WarRI1 wrote:

Which proves the point that Obama Care is not, and never has been, the cause of high insurance premiums. This is the story that is never spoken of. Neither by the pubbies who just want to slander Obama, nor by the libs who seem to feel that they have enough problems without taking on the AMA and the drug industry.

It would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:38 am

WarRI1 wrote:

What kind of Inhalers are those? If those are the standard run of the mill Cromoglicic acid sprays, you said moderate Asthma after all, three of those in 10ml units would set you back 50 USD here.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:10 am

salttee wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Which proves the point that Obama Care is not, and never has been, the cause of high insurance premiums. This is the story that is never spoken of. Neither by the pubbies who just want to slander Obama, nor by the libs who seem to feel that they have enough problems without taking on the AMA and the drug industry.

It would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

Oh yes, the prices of medicine are immoral. We've got to love patent rights for that. New medicines are a monopoly, so the question is what society is willing to pay, not what is morally right or the cost/risk analyses.

For America there is another problem, not often talked about: claim culture. All those premiums for liability insurance are being paid by the general public as well, so in essence, all those claims made are being paid by everyone. And also the excessive earnings by doctors is also something to think about (or at least this was (and in some respect, still is) an issue in the Netherlands).

JJJ

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 am

WarRI1 wrote:
If I did not have coverage, they would cost 855 dollars according to my plan web site. 3 little inhalers!!!!! :ouch: :ouch:

You (and everyone in the same company) still pay it through your premiums.

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:48 am

JJJ wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
If I did not have coverage, they would cost 855 dollars according to my plan web site. 3 little inhalers!!!!! :ouch: :ouch:

You (and everyone in the same company) still pay it through your premiums.

:checkmark: In the end society (the people) as a whole pays for that, either through premiums, either through taxes, either direct, you pick the one you like. Perfect example of private gains, public loses.

WarRI1

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:39 am

tommy1808 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

What kind of Inhalers are those? If those are the standard run of the mill Cromoglicic acid sprays, you said moderate Asthma after all, three of those in 10ml units would set you back 50 USD here.

best regards
Thomas

Asmanex twisthaler is the brand name. Metered doses. Twice a day. A maintenance dose I assume. 90 day supply. 855 dollars full price.

Bigstud69

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 am

Francoflier wrote:
This was Trump's plan all along. He pretty much laid it out himself...

If he wasn't going to be able to repeal it, he would scuttle it through presidential powers.
He will now proceed to torpedo it as much as he can and then come up with some sort of 'I told you so' to force the congress' hands.

Millions will potentially suffer hardship in the process, but of course that is of absolutely no importance to Trump, whose only goal here is to destroy another Obama legacy...

Is anybody surprised anymore?

:bored:

Good, maybe it will force congress and the senate to do their jobs not just keep pushing it down the road, same with immigration reform. Attack trump all you want but he's doing the right thing forcing those that should be taking care of these problems to take care of them.

Bigstud69

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:56 am

casinterest wrote:
Just remember, it is officially TrumpCare now that Trump has signed the pen to it to hurt..

Sorry but it's still Obamacare.

Bigstud69

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:46 am

seahawk wrote:

Benghazi and Clintons Crimes aren't important?

seahawk

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:57 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Compared to a decent health care for large parts of the population?

tommy1808

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:31 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Asmanex twisthaler is the brand name. Metered doses. Twice a day. A maintenance dose I assume. 90 day supply. 855 dollars full price.

a 180 dose spray of Mometasonfuroat, 50 microgramm per dose, sets you back less that 10 USD here..... 7,99 EUR, including 19% VAT.

best regards
Thomas

tommy1808

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 am

Bigstud69 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Fictional crimes usually rank quite low.

best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Bigstud69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Just remember, it is officially TrumpCare now that Trump has signed the pen to it to hurt..

Sorry but it's still Obamacare.

Only uniformed folks think that anymore.

Trump signed executive actions to screw it upit up. It is now Trumpcare.

The Affordable Care Act is now his.

Dutchy

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:37 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Bigstud69 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Ah well and the 3.500 lawsuits Trump was involved in, doesn't matter. And again Clinton, Clinton, Clinton --> Clinton lost, she is gone. Trump is here and he is f*cking it up, daily.

WarRI1

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:27 am

tommy1808 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

a 180 dose spray of Mometasonfuroat, 50 microgramm per dose, sets you back less that 10 USD here..... 7,99 EUR, including 19% VAT.

best regards
Thomas

And the Republicans rave on about taxes in Europe. Unless one is blind or stupid, one should realize we are being screwed over here in the USA by a for profit healthcare system, owned by the wealthy corporations which donate billions to our politicians.

tommy1808

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:51 am

WarRI1 wrote:
And the Republicans rave on about taxes in Europe. Unless one is blind or stupid, one should realize we are being screwed over here in the USA by a for profit healthcare system, owned by the wealthy corporations which donate billions to our politicians.

and you know, and we think medicine is expensive here compared to for example the Netherlands....

best regards
Thomas

seahawk

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:02 am

Dutchy wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Bigstud69 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Ah well and the 3.500 lawsuits Trump was involved in, doesn't matter. And again Clinton, Clinton, Clinton --> Clinton lost, she is gone. Trump is here and he is f*cking it up, daily.

And even with Clinton he lied. He promised to put heir behind bars and he is not even trying.,..

casinterest

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Jimmy Kimmel has an epic troll going to undermine Trump.

https://www.avclub.com/jimmy-kimmel-adm ... D=ref_fark