jetero
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Dutchy wrote:
jetero wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Fine being asterisked, no apologies necessary, Trump brings the best in us all. ;-). But what I don't get is what your response has to do with mine :D


There was thought in there somewhere, I'm sure of it! The "legitimacy" question is one of the 1000+++ things that sends me over the edge. I acknowledge, he is President. People I trust (certainly not him) have stated that no votes were changed. But that doesn't give him an excuse for being an idiot f*cktard!

And, to get to the question you pose, no, there is not. To be president, you have to be at least 35, "naturally born in the U.S.," and have lived in the U.S. for 14 years. That's about it when it comes to constitutional limitations. (A convicted criminal could be president.)


Ok, I hear you, man. :D

I was asking if the elections themselves proofed to be criminal manipulated, not sec the votes, but otherwise manipulated by a foreign power. Could the results be canceled, so formally no president would have been chosen.


Nope, one of many things not anticipated by the Constitution (black people actually being people, women being able to vote, presidential term limits, etc.).
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 5705
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:47 am

Wow,
Shep Smith put out some very thought provoking questions on Fox News today.

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smi ... ews-2017-7

Shep Smith of Fox news is finally calling out the deception.

""Why is it lie after lie after lie?" Smith said to fellow anchor Chris Wallace. "The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling."

Chris Wallace blinks
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1188
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 am

flyingturtle wrote:
The basic problem with Mr. Trump is that he has no ethics, and knows no responsibility.

Any ethical and responsible person is able to look at a matter from a neutral, outside perspective. What's good for me is good for everybody... and it's clear that a powerful person who knows no such ethics will end up dangling in several laws.


David

.
Really? Ethics? Like Hillary Clinton or her husband had any ethics. The whole reason Trump was elected was everyone in this country is sick and tired of the two party system and status quo of Washington but Trump pretty much is no better than anyone else in that sewer of DC. I do have some buyers remorse voting for Trump but I would have NEVER voted for Clinton. DC is a cesspool. I can't even watch news anymore. This country is in the toilet liberal professors brainwashing students. Gee what bathroom should I use today do I feel like a girl or a boy. Glad my mom and dad are not alive to see this crap .
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 am

stratosphere wrote:
flyingturtle wrote:
The basic problem with Mr. Trump is that he has no ethics, and knows no responsibility.

Any ethical and responsible person is able to look at a matter from a neutral, outside perspective. What's good for me is good for everybody... and it's clear that a powerful person who knows no such ethics will end up dangling in several laws.


David

.
Really? Ethics? Like Hillary Clinton or her husband had any ethics. The whole reason Trump was elected was everyone in this country is sick and tired of the two party system and status quo of Washington but Trump pretty much is no better than anyone else in that sewer of DC. I do have some buyers remorse voting for Trump but I would have NEVER voted for Clinton. DC is a cesspool. I can't even watch news anymore. This country is in the toilet liberal professors brainwashing students. Gee what bathroom should I use today do I feel like a girl or a boy. Glad my mom and dad are not alive to see this crap .


At least Hillary did not go out and see dirt on Trump. She simply told the American people who he really is and what policies Republicans were going to stand behind. And you all bought that crap hook, line, and sinker. Yes, Hillary is bad but she would have been far, far better than Trump. All she had was a private email server. We know for a fact, thanks to Comey, that there was nothing worth perusing on that server. Her worst "crime"? Standing by her philandering husband. The party of "family values" hates this. The party of small government hates people living how they choose. Case in point: Stratosphere's reaction above. Typical right wing BS. As long as right wing professors are doing the brainwashing, that is great. But, if any other professor does it, that is horrific and should be stopped immediately!
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:41 am

For the right wingers who insist that "both sides do it so why is this Russia thing a big deal" consider this:

http://www.knowable.com/a/someone-gave- ... 41b85aaeb5
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
MSPbrandon
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:48 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 am

casinterest wrote:
Wow,
Shep Smith put out some very thought provoking questions on Fox News today.

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smi ... ews-2017-7

Shep Smith of Fox news is finally calling out the deception.

""Why is it lie after lie after lie?" Smith said to fellow anchor Chris Wallace. "The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling."

Chris Wallace blinks


Shep Smith has always been the more objective one at Fox News.
 
jetero
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:43 pm

I obviously am spending way too much time on this, but I don't know how anyone can read the actual e-mails and dismiss them as anything innocent:

Original Goldstone e-mail to Junior:

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.


Junior response:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

And it has now come out that an ex-Soviet military intelligence officer attended the meeting as well.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html

All of this in the context of all of the repeated lies by Trump and his associates (as casinterest and Shepard Smith were referring)--it's just mind-boggling.
 
777222LR
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm

From the moment he entered office, everyone from DJT to Kellyanne, to his family have been liars in one way or another. I knew he was bad news when he started the birther movement, which years later he admitted wasn't true. When he brought the women that accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment to the debate, I knew this guy was going to be a circus show, and he is. He, and his administration, have lied their way through their lives. They've stepped on, and smashed truth and moral value, in order to win, at anything. I can't understand why Christians support him, he's anything but Christian, but I'm sure he will (and has) told you he is "THE BEST" Christian. Because he's "THE BEST" at everything. I can withstand a lot of things, but I can't understand why we accept this, in the highest office in the US. It's such a terrible state of the nation. Trump and this administration and those involved with it are a symptom of the people, and that is what is truly frightening. Blame Obama and Hillary all you want for this administrations fault, but we all know this is YOUR guy you elected, and he represents YOUR values. Donald Trump: When your ego is so big, the only thing that will satisfy it is being president. Actually, he views himself as king. #notmypresident #nothowiconductmylife
 
jetero
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

777222LR wrote:
From the moment he entered office, everyone from DJT to Kellyanne, to his family have been liars in one way or another.[.quote]

From well before he entered office, as a matter of fact.

777222LR wrote:
I knew he was bad news when he started the birther movement, which years later he admitted wasn't true. When he brought the women that accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment to the debate, I knew this guy was going to be a circus show, and he is. He, and his administration, have lied their way through their lives. They've stepped on, and smashed truth and moral value, in order to win, at anything.


Yeah, "P*ssy-Grabber-In-Chief" being high and mighty over Bill Clinton. Well they sort of deserve each other, so it's no surprise they were friendly until the last decade or so. At least Bill knew how to behave like an adult and not a self-indulgent crybaby.

777222LR wrote:
I can't understand why Christians support him, he's anything but Christian, but I'm sure he will (and has) told you he is "THE BEST" Christian.


From my time in church (well overstayed my welcome), I don't see how a big enough contingent of people don't see him as the antichrist.

777222LR wrote:
Because he's "THE BEST" at everything. I can withstand a lot of things, but I can't understand why we accept this, in the highest office in the US. It's such a terrible state of the nation. Trump and this administration and those involved with it are a symptom of the people, and that is what is truly frightening. Blame Obama and Hillary all you want for this administrations fault, but we all know this is YOUR guy you elected, and he represents YOUR values. Donald Trump: When your ego is so big, the only thing that will satisfy it is being president. Actually, he views himself as king. #notmypresident #nothowiconductmylife


Also the abject refusal to apologize for anything (except maybe halfway so for the p*ssy grabbing), instead choosing to just point the finger elsewhere. I think even I might give him some room if he stood up and said, "Everyone, I realize how this whole thing looks. Trust me, there's no there there, but I know it's important for the nation for an independent investigation to take its course. So I'm not going to be talking about it until the investigation is over because I don't want there to be even the slightest appearance of obstruction. And I'm also not going to go out of my way to meet with Russian officials and parade them around in front of your face."

I really don't know how anyone rational can disagree with that approach or agree that it's a completely rational expectation of the leader of the country to be above the fray and not feed it day in and day out.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6142
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:52 pm

I start to get the feeling even Fox news started to stop liking Trump...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/17/j ... r-criminal

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
bhill
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:28 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Naaaahhhh...these were just a group of very rich Real Estate Developers discussing the adoption if poor Russian....children....

Riiight....
Carpe Pices
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 am

And now we find there was a second meeting...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... uring-g-20

I am sure it was nothing. Just more about adopting children, right?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 am

seb146 wrote:
And now we find there was a second meeting...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... uring-g-20

I am sure it was nothing. Just more about adopting children, right?


nothing to see here, certainly not another breach of national security, just walk along now.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 am

seb146 wrote:
And now we find there was a second meeting...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... uring-g-20

I am sure it was nothing. Just more about adopting children, right?

There was nothing reported about adopting children in the first meeting.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And now we find there was a second meeting...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... uring-g-20

I am sure it was nothing. Just more about adopting children, right?

There was nothing reported about adopting children in the first meeting.


That was the cover story to cover the real reason junior met with Russians

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... picer-says

Google is your friend....
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:12 am

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And now we find there was a second meeting...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... uring-g-20

I am sure it was nothing. Just more about adopting children, right?

There was nothing reported about adopting children in the first meeting.


That was the cover story to cover the real reason junior met with Russians

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... picer-says

Google is your friend....

In your frenzy to strike out at perceived political opponents you failed to realize the the "second meeting" being discussed was an informal meeting by Putin and Trump at the G20, and so far as we know the subject of Dachas and Adoptions did not come up.

You implied that Trump Jr. had a second meeting with Russians. He did not, so far as we know.

Get your facts straight.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4171
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:25 am

This is almost comical.
Among increasingly obvious evidences of his camp colluding with Russia and the amassing clues about his deep financial ties to Russia, DJT finds nothing better than to have repeated secretive meetings with Putin.

Also noteworthy is that no WH or other US representative were with him during these meetings, whereas Putin did bring people along.

This so incredibly suspicious that one would believe Trump is either incredibly arrogant, stupid or simply does not have a choice as he might very well not be the one calling the shots in the Trump/Putin couple...

Or a combination of all of the above.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:47 am

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
There was nothing reported about adopting children in the first meeting.


That was the cover story to cover the real reason junior met with Russians

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... picer-says

Google is your friend....

In your frenzy to strike out at perceived political opponents you failed to realize the the "second meeting" being discussed was an informal meeting by Putin and Trump at the G20, and so far as we know the subject of Dachas and Adoptions did not come up.

You implied that Trump Jr. had a second meeting with Russians. He did not, so far as we know.

Get your facts straight.


You try so hard it is almost quaint.

You tell me there was never any adoption talk, I provide a link saying otherwise. You say there was not a second meeting with junior. Neither did I. You want so hard to win the argument, you just pick and pick and pick.

And you are not the least bit worried or even care that dear leader had a second meeting with no transparency? You all on the right screamed and cried for eight years that Obama was hiding everything and all you wanted was transparency in government. The orange menace hides and lies and you all defend him to the death.

So, fine. You win, Bob. You're right. That's what you want to hear.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6142
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 am

seb146 wrote:
You tell me there was never any adoption talk, I provide a link saying otherwise. You say there was not a second meeting with junior. Neither did I. You want so hard to win the argument, you just pick and pick and pick.


which makes one wonder if Bob is even one person, since he quoted himself saying

"There was nothing reported about adopting children in the first meeting."

and then switch to talking about the 2nd meeting......

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:14 am

Such one on one talks are completely normal between presidents of countries. Most of the German re-unification was made possible in such talks. It is good that Trump and Putin seem to have a working relationship based on trust and respect.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6142
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:08 am

seahawk wrote:
working relationship based on trust and respect.


Master and Servant is a more accurate description.

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6142
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

One has to wonder when Trump´s self-enrichment at Tax payers expanse becomes an issue for his:

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/34266 ... ower-space

Must be cool when you can turn a nation into your personal US$ printing machine....

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:10 am

tommy1808 wrote:
One has to wonder when Trump´s self-enrichment at Tax payers expanse becomes an issue for his:

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/34266 ... ower-space

Must be cool when you can turn a nation into your personal US$ printing machine....

best regards
Thomas


Why mentioning this, small beer, this is by far more interesting: https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... d50b569d2d

But I know for a fact that Trump benefits personally hasn't influenced the decision in any way, Trump will not do anything like that, right?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6142
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

Dutchy wrote:
Trump will not do anything like that, right?


His stock portfolio should also be interesting....

best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:19 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Trump will not do anything like that, right?


His stock portfolio should also be interesting....

best regards
Thomas


Yes and his debt portfolio. But heck, no problem for the Republicans that he doesn't disclose those.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6142
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:23 am

Dutchy wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Trump will not do anything like that, right?


His stock portfolio should also be interesting....

best regards
Thomas


Yes and his debt portfolio. But heck, no problem for the Republicans that he doesn't disclose those.


....and i wouldn't be surprised if he brags how many billion's he has made using his office while playing golf after he left the WH.

Best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:30 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

His stock portfolio should also be interesting....

best regards
Thomas


Yes and his debt portfolio. But heck, no problem for the Republicans that he doesn't disclose those.


....and i wouldn't be surprised if he brags how many billion's he has made using his office while playing golf after he left the WH.

Best regards
Thomas


I kind of surprised if he would wait that long, he has to suppress the urge to shoot himself in the foot.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Channex757
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:07 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:30 am

If I was Mike Pence I would be putting my best suit into the dry cleaners about now, and writing my inauguration speech. When the wall around Trump collapses, it'll do so pretty quickly.

Unfortunately I can't see the Trumper going voluntarily, unless it's like Nixon with a pardon attached.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm

seahawk wrote:
Such one on one talks are completely normal between presidents of countries. Most of the German re-unification was made possible in such talks. It is good that Trump and Putin seem to have a working relationship based on trust and respect.


Other American presidents who had side meetings with other leaders also had people there to take notes. What was said at this meeting? Or is this just normal to not let We The People know what our leaders are doing? Yes, it matters.

Trump had loans from Russia. Trump wants to build in Russia. Putin wants "his" land back in Ukraine. Why not question what goes on?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 pm

seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:

That was the cover story to cover the real reason junior met with Russians

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... picer-says

Google is your friend....

In your frenzy to strike out at perceived political opponents you failed to realize the the "second meeting" being discussed was an informal meeting by Putin and Trump at the G20, and so far as we know the subject of Dachas and Adoptions did not come up.

You implied that Trump Jr. had a second meeting with Russians. He did not, so far as we know.

Get your facts straight.


You try so hard it is almost quaint.

You tell me there was never any adoption talk, I provide a link saying otherwise. You say there was not a second meeting with junior. Neither did I. You want so hard to win the argument, you just pick and pick and pick.

And you are not the least bit worried or even care that dear leader had a second meeting with no transparency? You all on the right screamed and cried for eight years that Obama was hiding everything and all you wanted was transparency in government. The orange menace hides and lies and you all defend him to the death.

So, fine. You win, Bob. You're right. That's what you want to hear.

Since you won't take time to understand who did or did not have a "second meeting" you probably will also not take time to understand this:

I was an Obama supporter for nine years.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
seb146 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
In your frenzy to strike out at perceived political opponents you failed to realize the the "second meeting" being discussed was an informal meeting by Putin and Trump at the G20, and so far as we know the subject of Dachas and Adoptions did not come up.

You implied that Trump Jr. had a second meeting with Russians. He did not, so far as we know.

Get your facts straight.


You try so hard it is almost quaint.

You tell me there was never any adoption talk, I provide a link saying otherwise. You say there was not a second meeting with junior. Neither did I. You want so hard to win the argument, you just pick and pick and pick.

And you are not the least bit worried or even care that dear leader had a second meeting with no transparency? You all on the right screamed and cried for eight years that Obama was hiding everything and all you wanted was transparency in government. The orange menace hides and lies and you all defend him to the death.

So, fine. You win, Bob. You're right. That's what you want to hear.

Since you won't take time to understand who did or did not have a "second meeting" you probably will also not take time to understand this:

I was an Obama supporter for nine years.


Go back and read through the thread. I know you won't because you just want to be right so desperately. Everyone has been trying to tell you we are talking about three different meetings. You fail to understand that. There was the meeting between Donnie Jr when he was promised "dirt" on Hillary but Spicer covered for him and said it was about adoption. Even Don Sr knew about that meeting because he tweeted to the American people at that same time that Hillary was going down. The second and third meetings were Putin/Trump meetings, one of which we have no idea what was discussed.

One could even go farther to talk about the meetings Trump had to get loans from Russia because his credit is so bad in the United States that only Russia will loan to him, but that would just confuse you.

Also, all through the 2016 election cycle, several spy agencies form both here in the United States and in Europe (most notably Poland and Estonia) said that Russia was manipulating and hacking the United States.

Why do you still insist on supporting this installed orange menace named Donald Trump? The evidence is overwhelming he is not capable of leading and that he had help from Russia.

I know this is a lot of information to take in. If you budget your time wisely, I am sure you can use Google and read up on all these actual, factual events.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 pm

seb146 wrote:
Why do you still insist on supporting this installed orange menace named Donald Trump?


I support the truth. Something that is foreign to you much of the time.

I bow to no one in degree of opposition to Mr. Trump.

Stop lying.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 am

BobPatterson wrote:
I support the truth.


Nope, you don't as shown in recent post :D
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:13 am

So, Trump yet again shot himself in the foot, does he even have a foot left? Or is there just a big hole where his foot used to be?

Damning interview and a great inside into how Donald Trump's mind actually works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgSTZuK1-Ls
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/p ... cript.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/opin ... acism.html

This is part of the interview and it is simply hilarious :


TRUMP: After that, it was fairly surprising. He [President Emmanuel Macron of France] called me and said, “I’d love to have you there and honor you in France,” having to do with Bastille Day. Plus, it’s the 100th year of the First World War. That’s big. And I said yes. I mean, I have a great relationship with him. He’s a great guy.

HABERMAN: He was very deferential to you. Very.

TRUMP: He’s a great guy. Smart. Strong. Loves holding my hand.

HABERMAN: I’ve noticed.

TRUMP: People don’t realize he loves holding my hand. And that’s good, as far as that goes.

_________

TRUMP: I mean, really. He’s a very good person. And a tough guy, but look, he has to be. I think he is going to be a terrific president of France. But he does love holding my hand.
Last edited by Dutchy on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5289
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:19 am

Imho he remarks about Sessions is much more serious:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html

That is the level that is unacceptable imho.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:53 am

And on a lighter note:

From the NY Times interview:

"TRUMP: So, I was seated next to the wife of Prime Minister Abe [Shinzo Abe of Japan], who I think is a terrific guy, and she’s a terrific woman, but doesn’t speak English.

HABERMAN: Like, nothing, right? Like zero?

TRUMP: Like, not “hello.”

HABERMAN: That must make for an awkward seating.

TRUMP: Well, it’s hard, because you know, you’re sitting there for——

HABERMAN: Hours.

TRUMP: So the dinner was probably an hour and 45 minutes."


This is the first lady of Japan, giving a speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... hn4EFGiZhA

The first lady of Japan has the balls to do what we all like to do, ignore Trump. Two hours of sitting side by side but choosing not to talk to him, that's simply hilarious. :D

That's in a nutshell how the world views Donald Trump and to extend it: ignoring Trump and in the end thus the US.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm

What was Politically on my mind this morning:

Image

Fire Robert Mueller ! !

Image
So he can go on a real fishing trip . . .
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Fire Robert Mueller ! !

Image
So he can go on a real fishing trip . . .


Don't you see any problem with Trump being president and what he has done and how he behaves in the last 6 months?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Exxon fined $2m for violating Russia sanctions while Rex Tillerson was CEO


https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -tillerson

So we have a secretary of state of a presidency accused of being helped by Russia, which actually broke the law to help Russia. Ohhhh auch, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a..............

Really does it ever end?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Exxon fined $2m for violating Russia sanctions while Rex Tillerson was CEO


https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -tillerson

So we have a secretary of state of a presidency accused of being helped by Russia, which actually broke the law to help Russia. Ohhhh auch, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a..............

Really does it ever end?

Probably not, so long as you continue to post the same nonsense on multiple threads.

What is your agenda?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Exxon fined $2m for violating Russia sanctions while Rex Tillerson was CEO


https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -tillerson

So we have a secretary of state of a presidency accused of being helped by Russia, which actually broke the law to help Russia. Ohhhh auch, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a..............

Really does it ever end?

Probably not, so long as you continue to post the same nonsense on multiple threads.

What is your agenda?


Nonsense? Ok, this is what the treasury department said: "ExxonMobil showed “reckless disregard” in violating Russian sanctions while Rex Tillerson was the oil company’s CEO, the treasury department said on Thursday."

Apparently, you think that they also have no weight in the discussion and you think it is more important to attack the messenger than the issue. Again revealing what you think is important or the other option you want to distract from the mess what is called the Trump administration and you are a closed Trump supported. So which one is it, Mr. Patterson?


https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -tillerson
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -tillerson

So we have a secretary of state of a presidency accused of being helped by Russia, which actually broke the law to help Russia. Ohhhh auch, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a..............

Really does it ever end?

Probably not, so long as you continue to post the same nonsense on multiple threads.

What is your agenda?


Nonsense? Ok, this is what the treasury department said:

I have no problem or question about the Treasury Department action.

My comment was about your postings on multiple thread.

What is your agenda?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Dutchy wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Fire Robert Mueller ! !

Image
So he can go on a real fishing trip . . .


Don't you see any problem with Trump being president and what he has done and how he behaves in the last 6 months?


Donald Trump's To Do List -- Completed:
  • Oust Sean Spicer
  • Make Sarah Huckabee Press Secretary
  • Appoint Anthony Scaramucci as WH Communications Director

To Do:
  • Fire Jeff Sessions
  • Fire Robert Mueller
  • Fire Reince Priebus
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 3145
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
Probably not, so long as you continue to post the same nonsense on multiple threads.

What is your agenda?


Nonsense? Ok, this is what the treasury department said:

I have no problem or question about the Treasury Department action.

My comment was about your postings on multiple thread.

What is your agenda?


So you agree that there is a problem, but you choose not to talk about it and instead of so what you do best.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Nonsense? Ok, this is what the treasury department said:

I have no problem or question about the Treasury Department action.

My comment was about your postings on multiple thread.

What is your agenda?


So you agree that there is a problem, but you choose not to talk about it and instead of so what you do best.

Oh, Dutchy, stop twisting. I mention "no problem" and you twist it into having me say that I "agree there is a problem".

The question is: What is your agenda and reason for posting the same item on multiple threads.

Answer the question (your agenda) and stop twisting and diverting.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
jetero
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:03 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Fire Robert Mueller ! !

Image
So he can go on a real fishing trip . . .


Don't you see any problem with Trump being president and what he has done and how he behaves in the last 6 months?


Donald Trump's To Do List -- Completed:
  • Oust Sean Spicer
  • Make Sarah Huckabee Press Secretary
  • Appoint Anthony Scaramucci as WH Communications Director

To Do:
  • Fire Jeff Sessions
  • Fire Robert Mueller
  • Fire Reince Priebus


What happened to "Make America Great Again"?
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:08 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
I have no problem or question about the Treasury Department action.

My comment was about your postings on multiple thread.

What is your agenda?


So you agree that there is a problem, but you choose not to talk about it and instead of so what you do best.

Oh, Dutchy, stop twisting. I mention "no problem" and you twist it into having me say that I "agree there is a problem".

The question is: What is your agenda and reason for posting the same item on multiple threads.

Answer the question (your agenda) and stop twisting and diverting.


Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State, was head of ExxonMobil when they were fined for illegally doing business with Russia. Russia interfered with America's elections, according to American agencies, Polish agencies, Estonian agencies. This is not "if you squint real hard and let your mind wander" type thing. This is what happened. It is all right here. The "agenda" is pointing out that Trump and Russia are connected. Period.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
seb146
Posts: 15213
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:49 am

There is a disturbing trend I have been noticing on the right on social media. When any report comes up about Trump and his ties to Russia, the new response is "well, we can't trust these anonymous sources." Yet, when anonymous sources were floating all around Hillary, they must have been true and lock her up because some anonymous source said something. You all trusted anonymous sources before but not now. What's changed?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
jetero
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:53 am

seb146 wrote:
There is a disturbing trend I have been noticing on the right on social media. When any report comes up about Trump and his ties to Russia, the new response is "well, we can't trust these anonymous sources." Yet, when anonymous sources were floating all around Hillary, they must have been true and lock her up because some anonymous source said something. You all trusted anonymous sources before but not now. What's changed?


U.S. intelligence agencies said there were coordinated attacks like these during the election to control messaging. I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that they're stepping up their game again.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: The investigation of Donald Trump

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:58 am

seb146 wrote:
Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State, was head of ExxonMobil when they were fined for illegally doing business with Russia. Russia interfered with America's elections, according to American agencies, Polish agencies, Estonian agencies. This is not "if you squint real hard and let your mind wander" type thing. This is what happened. It is all right here. The "agenda" is pointing out that Trump and Russia are connected. Period.

As usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

Further, you are attempting to answer a question put to another person, and you cannot speak for him.

1. Rex Tillerson was not the head of ExxonMobil when the fine was imposed on July 20, 2017.

Treasury announcement of fine: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-cente ... nmobil.pdf

2. The fine was not for doing business with Russia. It was for doing business with an individual, Igor Sechin, who was on a list of banned persons as part of the Ukraine-Related Sanctions Regulations. The alleged violation took place in May, 2014 when Tillerson was CEO of ExxonMobil, and had nothing at all to do with the recent American elections.

3. The Treasury action is being contested and we will have to wait and see how the courts rule in the matter.

4. This event (2014) had nothing to do with Mr. Trump.

I know it will do no good to make this suggestion, because you are deaf to advice, but you really should get your facts straight.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fortytwoeyes, KLDC10, MaverickM11, qf789, wingman and 3 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos