Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

FriscoHeavy
Topic Author

House Passes Health Care Law

Thu May 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Tugger

Re: House Passes Health Care Law

Thu May 04, 2017 6:39 pm

And now the heat is transferred the Senate and the House breathes a sigh of relief. And I do not think it will be able to pass the Senate quickly. I will be interested to see what changes they make/require.

As I said in another thread:

I suspect that the House Republicans are hoping/confident/counting on the Senate to, in fact, not pass this if it does pass the House. But for them they are no longer the "impediment" nor the focus of some Republican ire and condemnation. I suspect that is what is driving at least some of this.

I really do not think the majority of Republican legislators truly want to take over responsibility for the nations future healthcare. The ACA,Obamacare, is and has been such an excellent and convenient target. Something upon which they have been able to heap so much of their and their supporter's condemnation upon. I really do not see how they can want to a.) give that up, and b.) bring the inevitable problems and failures (on some level in some way) upon themselves.

Quite frankly I am curious and actually want to see their solution "in the wild" and how it performs in the greater public at large. Again I suspect that the Republican legislator's really don't want to see what that effect is. Seriously all it can possibly do if and when enacted is cause a hue and cry from anyone it does benefit or improve the situation of.

Tugg

LMP737

Thu May 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Tugger wrote:

I really do not think the majority of Republican legislators truly want to take over responsibility for the nations future healthcare. The ACA,Obamacare, is and has been such an excellent and convenient target. Something upon which they have been able to heap so much of their and their supporter's condemnation upon. I really do not see how they can want to a.) give that up, and b.) bring the inevitable problems and failures (on some level in some way) upon themselves.

Maybe they don't want responsibility for the nations future healthcare. IMO though here's what they want. Dismantling anything Obama did in his eight years is the name of the game now. Former Senator George Voinovich admitted as much when he said that if Obama was for something they had to be against it. Even if it was good for the country. This is just a continuation of that mindset.

par13del

Thu May 04, 2017 6:58 pm

The last few years saw the Republican House passed numerous budget bills for them to die in the Democratic Senate, today, with the Republicans in charge of both houses, pushing things over to the Senate for them to fail will only hurt the Republicans.
1. It will reveal the extent of the divide within the party. 2. The marginal voters just know it is Republicans and will hold them accountable, they will not say Tea Party or Non-Conservative or Main Line etc, they will just say Republicans could not get their act together, so maybe we should continue to have split houses in the hopes that maintains the water level in the swamp.
Like it or not, something has to be done with the political elite in Washington, they need more focus on the people's needs and not their own.

casinterest

Thu May 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Let's see how excited everyone is when the CBO releases it's report on it, and everyone actually has time to "read" what is in the bill.

I still suspect the Senate will veto this bill.

FriscoHeavy
Topic Author

Thu May 04, 2017 7:18 pm

LMP737 wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Maybe they don't want responsibility for the nations future healthcare. IMO though here's what they want. Dismantling anything Obama did in his eight years is the name of the game now. Former Senator George Voinovich admitted as much when he said that if Obama was for something they had to be against it. Even if it was good for the country. This is just a continuation of that mindset.

...and democrats don't operate the same way? Give me a break.

LMP737

Thu May 04, 2017 7:26 pm

FriscoHeavy wrote:

Examples please.

Mir

Thu May 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Tugger wrote:
And now the heat is transferred the Senate and the House breathes a sigh of relief.

We'll see what the CBO says. If the score for this bill is anything like the last, most Republicans in the House will already be on record as having voted for it, after having rushed through the process on a scale never before seen with a bill of this magnitude. There won't be many sighs of relief then.

KLDC10

Thu May 04, 2017 7:31 pm

A much-needed win for the Administration and Congress. Hopefully the passage of this bill will give a good dose of momentum to the rest of the Trump/GOP agenda.

CaliAtenza

Thu May 04, 2017 7:33 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
A much-needed win for the Administration and Congress. Hopefully the passage of this bill will give a good dose of momentum to the rest of the Trump/GOP agenda.

Wow, the delusion continues. But hey, I guess you like the fact that the CBO said that this bill will throw 23 million people off of insurance. I'm sure you know some people who will be affected by this. We all do.

Tugger

Thu May 04, 2017 7:36 pm

FriscoHeavy wrote:

What does this statement have to do with anything? We are talking about your post about the Republicans finally passing their healthcare overhaul. My comment was strictly my thoughts on what may happen next and the Houses motivations to get this passed.

Mir wrote:
Tugger wrote:
And now the heat is transferred the Senate and the House breathes a sigh of relief.

We'll see what the CBO says. If the score for this bill is anything like the last, most Republicans in the House will already be on record as having voted for it, after having rushed through the process on a scale never before seen with a bill of this magnitude. There won't be many sighs of relief then.

The House is still relieved, now no matter what, it is the Senate that will be seen as allowing it or blocking it. They are now the stuckee's.

KLDC10 wrote:

I truly doubt it. We'll have to wait and see but as I said before I can see nothing good ultimately for the Republican's with this. It will simply affect too many people in a likely deleterious way. If it doesn't and the Republican solution works better and smoothly then that will be great. But I hold no illusions about any "single party legislation" of this scale. Look what happened the last time it happened (The Dems passing the original ACA).

Congress must work together. And that is the Republican's biggest failure these past years (not that I don't understand that any Republicans that do work across the aisle won't be attacked by the conservative's version of "fake news" etc.).

Tugg
Last edited by Tugger on Thu May 04, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnboy

Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 pm

How anyone could cheer that many people potentially will lose healthcare and face bankruptcy/death resulting from this bill boggles my mind. But that's the cold, black heart of today's Republican Party.

Alias1024

Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 pm

FriscoHeavy wrote:
Now on to the Senate! :)

Somehow I don't think the millions of Americans that might lose health insurance are smiling.

FriscoHeavy
Topic Author

Thu May 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Tugger wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:

What does this statement have to do with anything? We are talking about your post about the Republicans finally passing their healthcare overhaul. My comment was strictly my thoughts on what may happen next and the Houses motivations to get this passed.

Mir wrote:
Tugger wrote:

The House is still relieved, now no matter what, it is the Senate that will be seen as allowing it or blocking it. They are now the stuckee's.

KLDC10 wrote:

I truly doubt it. We'll have to wait and see but as I said before I can see nothing good ultimately for the Republican's with this. It will simply affect too many people in a likely deleterious way. If it doesn't and the Republican solution works better and smoothly then that will be great. But I hold no illusions about any "single party legislation" of this scale. Look what happened the last time it happened (The Dems passing the original ACA).

Congress must work together. And that is the Republican's biggest failure these past years (not that I don't understand that any Republicans that do work across the aisle won't be attacked by the conservative's version of "fake news" etc.).

Tugg

I thought you wrote a nice piece. I was referring to a comment by the guy after you.

Tugger

Thu May 04, 2017 7:52 pm

To me the Republican's could solve this very quickly if they just passed a law with three basic elements:
Companies must offer the same coverage to all applicants.
All rates must be the same for the same coverage elements for everyone.
States can mandate their own coverage requirements but companies can sell across state lines.

That would address most of the issues before us and the market would sort it out. (But I think the health coverage companies would complain mightily that everyone is not required to sign up/buy in).

Tugg
Last edited by Tugger on Thu May 04, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tugger

Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 pm

FriscoHeavy wrote:
I thought you wrote a nice piece. I was referring to a comment by the guy after you.

Ahh, I see, my bad. Apologies.

Tugg

FriscoHeavy
Topic Author

Thu May 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Tugger wrote:
To me the Republican's could solve this very quickly if they just passed a law with three basic elements:
States can mandate their own coverage requirements but companies can sell across state lines.

That would address most of the issues before us and the market would sort it out. (But I think the health coverage companies would complain mightily that everyone is not required to sign up/buy in).

Tugg

I agree with these points, especially the 3rd one. I certainly do not think this bill is perfect yet, but hopefully a step in the right direction. We need something new.

johnboy

Thu May 04, 2017 8:17 pm

The “pro-life” party has become the party of death: New research on why Republicans hate poor and sick people - Salon
https://apple.news/ASABFvPt5Pdij2Ty5QrXkNw

mbmbos

Thu May 04, 2017 8:17 pm

FriscoHeavy wrote:

Nice deflection.

Have the Democrats declared war on any Republican President, vowing to sabotage any and all attempts to govern? It is painfully obvious the Republican Party doesn't know how to govern, only how to win. It's so shallow and short-sided. And it does a terrible discredit to U.S. citizens.

Ken777

Thu May 04, 2017 8:57 pm

This is going to be interesting when the official government estimates of costs are released. Last time there were going to be 24 million Americans kicked off Medicaid and this time the costs will be about the same. That, in itself, are going to have a huge impact on health care costs in an undesirable manner. Look for significant increases in costs as 24 million are unable to pay for the care they receive. Look for rural hospitals closing - right in the middle of Trump supporters. Look for the estimated 16% of the nation's economy be adversely impact and try go guess how that is going to impact the Trump Economy. Trump Recession anyone?

All we are seeing now is the GOP acting like Trump's lapdog so he can have a huge tax cut for the Billionaires Club. There is no other reason for kicking 24 millions off of their health care.

330west

Thu May 04, 2017 10:00 pm

johnboy wrote:
The “pro-life” party has become the party of death: New research on why Republicans hate poor and sick people - Salon
https://apple.news/ASABFvPt5Pdij2Ty5QrXkNw

What horrible people(as if that was news to anyone). I still wouldn't trade my potentially costly and life-shortening pre-existing condition for that outlook on humanity.

DDR

Thu May 04, 2017 10:56 pm

mbmbos wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:

Nice deflection.

Have the Democrats declared war on any Republican President, vowing to sabotage any and all attempts to govern? It is painfully obvious the Republican Party doesn't know how to govern, only how to win. It's so shallow and short-sided. And it does a terrible discredit to U.S. citizens.

Excellent post. Thank you for saying that.

Dutchy

Thu May 04, 2017 11:36 pm

So whitch problem has been solved and what are the problems are risen by this?

Tugger

Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 am

Dutchy wrote:

From what I have read they don't actually know yet as they haven't provided the whole bill for review.

The new interesting bit is that the Senate has decided they won't be saddled with this dump-and-run that the House just did and are going to write a new bill from scratch (essentially). I thought is was pretty hilarious that the House was singing “Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!” when they finished voting as they sent what had been their problem to their Senate compatriots.

Hopefully the Senate will be more transparent, I suspect they will throw quite a few elements of the House bill back at the House to take responsibility for addressing. As I said the Republican's have little to gain from this (nothing? and actually more to lose) if it is not done essentially perfectly. And I already provided what I think a good starting point would be.

I hate this "one party rule" crap that seems to have occurred. Where the important thing is to demean the other side and to equate everything to a zero sum, "for me to win you must lose". We have lost our balance, our belief and understanding that "United we stand, divided we fall" is true.

Tugg

QF29

Fri May 05, 2017 12:46 am

It should be the goal of every 1st world country to be able to provide Universal Healthcare for all its citizens.

WarRI1

Fri May 05, 2017 1:16 am

QF29 wrote:
It should be the goal of every 1st world country to be able to provide Universal Healthcare for all its citizens.

I agree, but we are devolving into a third world country, ruled by the wealthy/corporations who are ruled by greed. Morality,fairness,need has nothing to do with it.

Ken777

Fri May 05, 2017 1:38 am

Can anyone remember when ObamaCare passed and the Conservatives on this board were angrily asking if we had read the boss? Or had our representatives read the bill? Or did we have any idea of the costs? And there was a lot of screaming when Nancy said we wouldn't know what was in the bill until it was signed?

Remember that?

The difference this year is that all of the cuts are designed to give the Billionaires Boys Club a Trillion Dollar Tax Cut.

Can you afford that handout? You would find out rather fast IF the Senate passes this abortion of a health care bill.

salttee

Fri May 05, 2017 2:23 am

Ken777 wrote:
Can anyone remember when ObamaCare passed and the Conservatives on this board were angrily asking if we had read the boss?

Forget that. They have no shame.

Flighty

Fri May 05, 2017 2:43 am

mbmbos wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:

Nice deflection.

Absolutely, HRC is part of the 'resistance' against the American people's chosen president... not sure how you more explicitly involved in a trite war against the US than that.

And, the Republicans did the same when they denied Obama's Supreme Court appointment. That was awful.

I think both parties are despicable, but, on that topic, HRC is hardly a decent Democrat and Trump is far from your normal Republican.

seb146

Fri May 05, 2017 3:02 am

Tugger wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

From what I have read they don't actually know yet as they haven't provided the whole bill for review.

When Nancy Pelosi said "let's just pass it and see what's in it" the howls and whines from the right of "we need to stop this NOW!" were completely overwhelming. The right didn't even finish writing this debacle and their followers are saying "let's just pass it and see what's in it."

seb146

Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 am

Flighty wrote:
mbmbos wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:

Nice deflection.

Absolutely, HRC is part of the 'resistance' against the American people's chosen president... not sure how you more explicitly involved in a trite war against the US than that.

And, the Republicans did the same when they denied Obama's Supreme Court appointment. That was awful.

I think both parties are despicable, but, on that topic, HRC is hardly a decent Democrat and Trump is far from your normal Republican.

Both major parties have shifted farther to the right over the past few decades. And HRC is not leading the resistance. We The People are leading the resistance. It is the majority of Americans who voted against this wannabe leader who are leading the resistance.

Ken777

Fri May 05, 2017 3:13 am

[quote="Flighty"][quote="mbmbos"]

Absolutely, HRC is part of the 'resistance' against the American people's chosen president...
./quote]

IIRC Clinton received THREE MILLION MORE VOTES than Trump. Doesn't that make Clinton the peoples chosen choice, with Trump winning the Electoral College vote?

In terms of "the people's choice" Clinton won and Trump lost. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

EA CO AS

Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 am

seb146 wrote:
When Nancy Pelosi said "let's just pass it and see what's in it" the howls and whines from the right of "we need to stop this NOW!" were completely overwhelming. The right didn't even finish writing this debacle and their followers are saying "let's just pass it and see what's in it."

I don't agree with either side on this, but as the saying goes, what's good for the goose....

EA CO AS

Fri May 05, 2017 3:16 am

Ken777 wrote:
IIRC Clinton received THREE MILLION MORE VOTES than Trump. Doesn't that make Clinton the peoples chosen choice, with Trump winning the Electoral College vote?

In terms of "the people's choice" Clinton won and Trump lost. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Which would matter if we elected people by popular vote.

But we don't.

It's like me arguing with the lottery commission that I had the winning numbers and am entitled to the Powerball jackpot. Sure, they were on six different tickets, but the point is that I had them!

jetero

Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 am

If this weren't so sad, I'd be laughing that it only took the Republicans to make the Obamacare death panels a reality.

What a bunch of expletives.

MaverickM11

Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 am

What a wonderful and #blessed day of prayer y'all! The pro life party of Jay-zus has voted to drop kick 24+ million people off their healthcare and make just about anything a preexisting condition. On top of that, while they were salivating at the prospect of full-tilt LGBTQ discrimination under the guise of "religious freedom", they got a total nothing burger that promises to stop enforcing a law that hasn't been enforced, well, pretty much ever. But the best part is who was standing over head evangelical Trump's shoulder? None other than Paula White, who will--not joking--sell you a "resurrection seeds" for $1144, because John 11:44. She's such a transparent grifter even evangelicals think she's shady.So all in all a wonderful day all around for the American people, many of whom with preexisting conditions may soon have nothing but prayer as a healthcare option--but it will be affordable! Until the GOP finds a way to charge them for that too.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Fri May 05, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

BobPatterson

Fri May 05, 2017 4:54 am

Dutchy wrote:
So which problem has been solved and what are the problems are risen by this?

I'm not sure that any problem has been solved by this bill. However, if the bill also passed the Senate without change, then millions of people (mostly poorer people) who now have health insurance would lose it.

Unthinkable.

I think the Senate will come up with a very different version of their own and then the two Houses of Congress will have to negotiate differences between two versions..

You must remember that this House bill passed by only three votes. House Republicans were not solidly for it. No Democrat voted for it.

It remains to be seen whether ANY bill can pass both Houses.

Mr. Trump will no doubt sign anything that passes.

tommy1808

Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 am

KLDC10 wrote:

I am beginning to see how Hillary arrived at despicable.

People celebrating this "Health Care" bill are effectively the same as Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the streets of NY, only that the latter aren´t real.

best regards
Thomas

jetero

Fri May 05, 2017 5:23 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
What a wonderful and #blessed day of prayer y'all! The pro life party of Jay-zus has voted to drop kick 24+ million people off their healthcare and make just about anything a preexisting condition. On top of that, while they were salivating at the prospect of full-tilt LGBTQ discrimination under the guise of "religious freedom", they got a total nothing burger that promises to stop enforcing a law that hasn't been enforced, well, pretty much ever. But the best part is who was standing over head evangelical Trump's shoulder? None other than Paula White, who will--not joking--sell you a "resurrection seeds" for $1144, because John 11:44. She's such a transparent grifter even evangelicals think she's shady.So all in all a wonderful day all around for the American people, many of whom with preexisting conditions may soon have nothing but prayer as a healthcare option--but it will be affordable! Until the GOP finds a way to charge them for that too.

At the heart of liberal values is being mindful of the minority and those less fortunate. The only way we can win back the country is to stop condescending to people because they're "Christian" (what a friggin joke!) and white, as tempting as it may be. Let's focus the criticism solely on the party of hypocrites and its absolutely shameless purveyors. If we focus on those poorer and less educated, we are hypocrites.

DLFREEBIRD

Fri May 05, 2017 5:59 am

FriscoHeavy wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

I agree with these points, especially the 3rd one. I certainly do not think this bill is perfect yet, but hopefully a step in the right direction. We need something new.

What do you mean we need something new? A far higher rate for those who have pre-existing conditions? Boosting the price for older consumers , ignoring the mandate that they cover specified services like pregnancy care? This is a joke. Anybody with half a brain knows that Trump tackled Obamacare first so he would have the money to fund his tax cuts for the wealthy.

tommy1808

Fri May 05, 2017 6:14 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
[ ignoring the mandate that they cover specified services like pregnancy care? This is a joke. Anybody with half a brain knows that Trump tackled Obamacare first so he would have the money to fund his tax cuts for the wealthy.

GOP logic, we are good because:

- we remove delivery from the mandatory services list (why not just make being a woman a preexisting condition?)
- force you to deliver the child whenever you get pregnant
- if you don´t have money to feed it, kid starving is fine too...

jetero wrote:
The only way we can win back the country is to stop condescending to people because they're "Christian" (what a friggin joke!) and white, as tempting as it may be. Let's focus the criticism solely on the party of hypocrites and its absolutely shameless purveyors. .

Just stop calling them "Christians" and start telling them they are in bed with Satan, remind them that Sodom and Gomorrah wasn´t destroyed over Sodomie, but over being run by a bonce age GOP, that didn´t treat the poor right......

And perhaps that the Republican Jesus from Johns Gospel is nonsense and would have died on day one of his story.....

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Fri May 05, 2017 8:03 am

So whom benefits from this bill?
- the 0,1% whom get 200.000dollars tax cut
- insurance companies whom can increase premiums and deliver less for it, so skyrocketing profits.

Whom will get screwed:
- the sick, as I understand: psychiatric treatment, emergency care, cancer treatment, prescribed medicine gynecology will not be covered anymore, or at least not by law, perhaps the individual states can make it mandatory
- people whom have been sick (precondition condition)
- the poor, 23million people can't afford any healthcare in the current plans

So in the end to benefit the 0,1%, the rest of the country has to suffer. How Christian like. But please let's call it Trump care, he likes to put his name on a freaking Vodka, so why not associate this bill - which screws so many Americans - with this president for ever.

MaverickM11

Fri May 05, 2017 8:24 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:
Tugger wrote:

Tugg

What do you mean we need something new? A far higher rate for those who have pre-existing conditions? Boosting the price for older consumers , ignoring the mandate that they cover specified services like pregnancy care? This is a joke. Anybody with half a brain knows that Trump tackled Obamacare first so he would have the money to fund his tax cuts for the wealthy.

There's nothing new under the sun in healthcare. It was terrible/stupid/ineffective/overpriced before Obamacare, it was under Obamcare, and it will be under Trumpcare. None of the fundamental problems were ever fixed because the insurance other lobbies will never allow it. The only difference is Obamacare tried to cover more of the nation's uninsured, and the GOP is trying to undo that.

EA CO AS wrote:
Ken777 wrote:

Which would matter if we elected people by popular vote.

But we don't.

Sure doesn't stop conservatives from waving around the map of how they won every cow pasture and dustbowl, which is how *literally no* elections are won: Presidential, state, or other.

Mir

Fri May 05, 2017 8:52 am

EA CO AS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I don't agree with either side on this, but as the saying goes, what's good for the goose....

Except that with Obamacare there were markup sessions, there were committee hearings, there were discussions, the CBO scored it, etc. The whole thing took the better part of a year to come together. Trumpcare had no markup sessions, had no CBO score at the time of the vote, and was put together in about two weeks. Pelosi's comment was taken out of context - she didn't actually mean the bill should be passed before it was read, rather that its effects were abstract and would become more clear once in action (which still isn't a great justification for passing a controversial bill, and definitely doesn't mean it was a good thing to say). But that's a world of difference from Trumpcare, which was rushed through in unprecedented fashion.

Francoflier

Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 am

Partisanship, stupidity, ignorance and hatred win the day again.

I suppose the best way for Trump voters to finally realize how much of an incompetent, self-interested elitist retard they blindly voted for is for their very own hero to unleash his worst onto them. Too bad it'll cost many of them their medical coverage, life savings or even their life.

I know American politics have now firmly departed the World where logic and reason still prevailed, but I can't help at the irony (among many ironies) than the low and middle class favored the man who they thought fought elitism...

The downside of Democracy is the same as its upside: you get the government you deserve.
Let's see the American brand of democracy is strong enough to withstand Trump and the Republicans' assaults, or whether it will finally head the way of Russia, Turkey or Venezuela.
Will this blow to the average american voter be enough to break the vicious circle of populism? I'm not optimistic.

tommy1808

Fri May 05, 2017 9:37 am

Francoflier wrote:
I suppose the best way for Trump voters to finally realize how much of an incompetent, self-interested elitist retard they blindly voted for is for their very own hero to unleash his worst onto them. Too bad it'll cost many of them their medical coverage, life savings or even their life..

If this becomes law, it will be interesting to see if the move kills more GOP or democrat voters.

best regards
Thomas

QF29

Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/04/polit ... index.html

I'm convinced that Trump actually wants universal health care. I think that's what he believed all along. Since his election, he more or less spewed stupid comments like "everyone will be covered" that the GOP laughed off.

tommy1808

Fri May 05, 2017 10:15 am

QF29 wrote:
Since his election, he more or less spewed stupid comments like "everyone will be covered" that the GOP laughed off.

He wanted way better coverage at *much* lower premiums for *everyone*.

In short, there are only two options:

1. He Lied
2 he is too stupid

I'll go with one.

Best regards
Thomas

seb146

Fri May 05, 2017 2:03 pm

EA CO AS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

How come when Democrats do something it is bad for America and we need to all stop it right this second but when Republicans do THE EXACT SAME THING the attitude is "oh, well. Whatcha gonna do?"

Dutchy

Fri May 05, 2017 2:24 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
QF29 wrote:
Since his election, he more or less spewed stupid comments like "everyone will be covered" that the GOP laughed off.

He wanted way better coverage at *much* lower premiums for *everyone*.

In short, there are only two options:

1. He Lied
2 he is too stupid

I'll go with one.

Best regards
Thomas

I go with option number 3, he doesn't care.