NIKV69
Topic Author

Leftist zealot assaults Savage and his dog.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:18 am

Wow, the far left is becoming unhinged, and to think someone in the thread about the right to free speech said only the right wing resorts to violence. Which we all know to be incorrect.

People like Van Jones and Rachel Maddow are driving this hatred. Someone better tell them to tone it down or there will be some serious blood in the streets.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/15/michael-s ... estaurant/
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

330west

Re: Leftist zealot assaults Savage and his dog.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 am

Honestly, who cares and besides his merry band of microcephalics, do people even believe his story?

seb146

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Wow, the far left is becoming unhinged, and to think someone in the thread about the right to free speech said only the right wing resorts to violence. Which we all know to be incorrect.

People like Van Jones and Rachel Maddow are driving this hatred. Someone better tell them to tone it down or there will be some serious blood in the streets.

Did you even read the article? This is not a case of "unhinged liberals" or whatever boogyman you have made up in your mind. This was a guy mocking his "real" last name. Nothing political about it.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:45 am

seb146 wrote:
Did you even read the article? This is not a case of "unhinged liberals" or whatever boogyman you have made up in your mind. This was a guy mocking his "real" last name. Nothing political about it.

Only you would believe this happened because of his last name.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

Hillis

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:45 am

NIKV69 wrote:

This officially makes you not worthy to discuss anything of substance. Buh-buy.
B737-100, B737-200, B737-300, B737-500, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B727, B-707 DC-10, MD-11, 763, 764, 777, 757-200, 757-300, A-319, A-320, A-321, A-300, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, CRJ-100, CRJ-200, DASH-2, DASH-3, DASH-8, BAE-146

Francoflier

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:06 am

Ah, yes... A brawl in a restaurant, reported on TMZ no less.

The communist revolution has started! Hide your daughters.

...which is incidentally what Savage will say on his next show.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

einsteinboricua

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Oh, this is sweet and ironic. We have a snowflake OUTRAGED about "assaults" and saying that Van Jones and Maddow are driving this (is this going to be similar to Trump's "Obama wiretapped me" claime: without evidence?).

Have a question: did you wish for Trump to tone it down when he incited violence? Did you disavow his comments like promising to pay legal fees for those who hurt protesters or how good the old days were in terms of protesting (taking them out on stretchers)? I mean...people inciting violence should
NIKV69 wrote:
tone it down or there will be some serious blood in the streets
. Why would this suddenly merit attention?

Have another question for you: did you even read the article? Tell me how this quote is even remotely political, let alone indicative of "leftist zealot"?
Savage says the guy who pushed him knew who he was and had "beef" with him.

Final question: who the hell gives AF about the dog to be included on the title of the thread?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

330west

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:32 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
Final question: who the hell gives AF about the dog to be included on the title of the thread?

On the Republican sanctity of life hierarchy, dogs place third after hetero christian men and unborn "children".

BawliBooch

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:34 am

NIKV69 wrote:

Did you read the article you posted sir?

Please do! :roll:
L' Esprit de Mai 68

johnboy

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:27 am

Another deplorable on this site. You guys are just dumbasses. Just stop it. You're embarrassing yourselves. Even Dreadnought knows not to to go here, and that's saying something.

tommy1808

Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:04 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
Have a question: did you wish for Trump to tone it down when he incited violence?

Isn't that the modus operandi of all bullies? Run to mommy at the slightest pushback? Imaginary, as here or in the war on Christianity, or real..

inal question: who the hell gives AF about the dog to be included on the title of the thread?

To touch the heard. Right wingers ofter don't give jack about other humans, so it makes sense to bring up a dog.

Best regards
Thomas
This signature is a safe space for Trump supporters....

BawliBooch

Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Isn't that the modus operandi of all bullies? Run to mommy at the slightest pushback?

LOL! :rotfl: Bang on @tommy1808!!

NIKV69 wrote:

Do point out to us @NIKV69 where in the article you posted it says "Leftist zealot" was behind the attack on Savage. Article I read speaks of what looks like a restaurant cat-fight.
L' Esprit de Mai 68

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 am

seb146 wrote:
Nothing political about it.

The first line of the story is "Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage was attacked in a Bay area restaurant Tuesday night, and it sure seems there's a Trump connection." It also says Trump frequently appears on his show. What would be your guess as to what motivated this stranger to attack this conservative radio talk show host? (other than making fun of his last name that is)

330west wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

On the Republican sanctity of life hierarchy, dogs place third after hetero christian men and unborn "children".

Really? So PETA is full of conservatives now, most hunters (who use guns btw) are liberals, and the Left never reported how Mitt Romney placed the family dog on the car roof when his family of 8 went on family vacations and how heartless that proved he was? :biting:

WIederling

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 am

tommy1808 wrote:
To touch the heard. Right wingers ofter don't give jack about other humans, so it makes sense to bring up a dog.

Dog in a restaurant? Does Mr. Weiner need a guide dog ( would be exempted.) ?
Murphy is an optimist

bgm

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 am

WIederling wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Maybe it's an emotional support animal, to help him deal with the "left wing zealots" :D
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 pm

duplicate
Last edited by afcjets on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:09 pm

afcjets wrote:
WIederling wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Welcome to California!

You just further prove the point I was making above. See the article below "Jerry Brown signs bill allowing dogs at restaurants". California is a blue state not a red state, and Jerry Brown is a Democrat not a Republican.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 07388.html

Calder

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:42 pm

afcjets wrote:
Really? So PETA is full of conservatives now, most hunters (who use guns btw) are liberals, and the Left never reported how Mitt Romney placed the family dog on the car roof when his family of 8 went on family vacations and how heartless that proved he was? :biting:

Uhh, what?
C. T.

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Sarcasm

einsteinboricua

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 pm

afcjets wrote:
What would be your guess as to what motivated this stranger to attack this conservative radio talk show host? (other than making fun of his last name that is)

If you had read the article, the last sentence sheds light:

einsteinboricua wrote:

But don't let the same article get in the way of a good liberal bashing. I forgot that fights these days are just purely political and not because of other things.

casinterest

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm

The police didn't even make an arrest. That right there tells me there is a lot more to this story than is being published.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:51 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
afcjets wrote:
What would be your guess as to what motivated this stranger to attack this conservative radio talk show host? (other than making fun of his last name that is)

If you had read the article, the last sentence sheds light:

einsteinboricua wrote:

But don't let the same article get in the way of a good liberal bashing. I forgot that fights these days are just purely political and not because of other things.

I did read the article. Since the first sentence again says "Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage was attacked in a Bay area restaurant Tuesday night, and it sure seems there's a Trump connection" and the sentence you quote says "the guy who pushed him knew WHO HE WAS and had "beef" with him" as opposed to knew him personally, what makes you think he knows anything more about him other than what he is publicly known for?

seb146

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 pm

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Nothing political about it.

The first line of the story is "Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage was attacked in a Bay area restaurant Tuesday night, and it sure seems there's a Trump connection." It also says Trump frequently appears on his show. What would be your guess as to what motivated this stranger to attack this conservative radio talk show host? (other than making fun of his last name that is)

Two key words: "SURE SEEMS". That is not an absolute. That means speculation. That means "I don't have facts to back that up."

As far as him having his dog with him, the wealthy parts of Marin are "dog friendly" because either the dog owner is well known or simply has that much money. Or maybe he has a federal companion card for the dog. You know... because the right's love of government....

MaverickM11

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Savage probably asked for it; after all that's what the right says whenever the victim is black or a woman. What kind of moron rails against liberals and chooses to live in SFO? Go back to Alabama where you belong.
E pur si muove -Galileo

seb146

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:05 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Only you would believe this happened because of his last name.

Oh, I believe there was a fight. What it was about is still a huge question in my mind. Nothing in the article says it was purely about left vs. right.

When we first moved to the Bay Area, we helped build what the brosband calls a "spite fence" in Tiburon. Tiburon is an EXTREMELY wealthy town. This man who contacted us had his entire property surveyed and had us build a fence within an inch of the legal property lines. The three neighbors complained to the town council and sued repeatedly. This restaurant argument could have been over something like that.

Or, because Savage brought his dog in, maybe the person who got into it with him was mad that the dog tinkled on the other man's chair.

But, other than speculation, there is nothing in the OP link to indicate it was purely about left vs. right.

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:17 pm

From a more detailed article:

"In a statement released Wednesday morning to the 415 Media blog, Savage said the man called out to him: “Are you Michael Weeener (sic)?” Savage said he turned to the man and said, “Go away, I don’t know who you are.”

Horowitz said it’s still not entirely clear what motivated the alleged assault but his office is looking into whether it was a hate crime or whether it had anything to do his client’s political views and his support of Trump, both of which he frequently talks about on his “Savage Nation” nationally syndicated radio show."

If Savage doesn't know who he is, then Savage in no way could be referring to a personal "beef" this guy had with him.

https://www.newstalkflorida.com/feature ... day-night/

einsteinboricua

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:23 pm

afcjets wrote:
what makes you think he knows anything more about him other than what he is publicly known for?

And what makes you sure he doesn't know anything more? You can't rule out that there may be a personal connection (the article doesn't say).

I don't question that his public persona may be the root of the problem (someone who disagrees with him became violent). What I do not accept (from you or NIKV69 or anyone else) is quickly saying that this is representative of everyone on the left. I'm as liberal as they come, yet I have never gotten into a fistfight over disagreements. As much as I'd like to knock some sense into diehard conservatives to make them see their hypocrisy, I'm better than that.
Last edited by einsteinboricua on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
afcjets wrote:
what makes you think he knows anything more about him other than what he is publicly known for?

And what makes you sure he doesn't know anything more? You can't rule out that there may be a personal connection (the article doesn't say).

I don't question that his public persona is the root of the problem (someone who disagrees with him became violent). What I do not accept (from you or NIKV69 or anyone else) is quickly saying that this is representative of everyone on the left.

I never said that.

einsteinboricua

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:31 pm

afcjets wrote:
I never said that.

Not here...but just firing a warning shot because it's the behavior seen on this forum: one kook on the right is not representative of the whole right and one kook on the left is not representative of the whole left.

Can we agree on that at least?

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:33 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
afcjets wrote:
I never said that.

Not here...but just firing a warning shot because it's the behavior seen on this forum: one kook on the right is not representative of the whole right and one kook on the left is not representative of the whole left.

Can we agree on that at least?

I think that is the entire point the OP was trying to make.

salttee

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:59 pm

This is covered by the well worn Marin County saying: (it was probably invented there) "What goes around comes around"

So the purveyor of hate got a little blowback. No big deal.
"Good genes, very good genes, Ok, very smart, the Wharton School of finance, very good, very smart."

afcjets

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:12 pm

salttee wrote:
This is covered by the well worn Marin County saying: (it was probably invented there) "What goes around comes around"

So the purveyor of hate got a little blowback. No big deal.

Haha pefect timing dude.

OA412
Crew

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:07 pm

As the thread title and OP's commentary do not accurately describe what's in the linked article, this thread is now locked.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West