seb146

Re: Another Day, Another Example Of Incompetence

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:52 pm

TWA772LR wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TWA772LR wrote:
You can still write your Senators and Rep. Try to make appeals to federal courts. There are ways to have your voice heard, voting is just the most widely used tool.

Again, we did that. The Supreme Court struck down DOMA. Yet, you righies keep insisting that marriage is sacred only between one man and one woman. You know: like Newt Gingrich and the human cheeto and Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly all your other right wing heroes....

But, there is the problem of trans equality and LGBTQ equality in housing and employment. There are states where two men can marry on Friday and be fired and evicted on Monday for marrying.

You assume I'm right-winged when I have clearly pointed out that I'm a centralist. I'm all for same-sex marriage. You're getting falsely angry when I'm actually telling you that there are ways to use the system to have your voice heard. I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!! But since you insist on being a jerk, I'm ending this conversation.

People assume I am "liberal" when I clearly point out I am a centrist. Why do you assume all I do is come on this forum and complain? I know who my two Senators and my Representative are, as well as my State Senator and State Assemblyman and contact them when issues come up that are important to me.

And I have to point out the inequality that still exists in this country because there are righties who do not believe it exists.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

dtw2hyd

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:16 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Indeed, let's not get pesky facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

There is no conspiracy, vigilante justice and activist prosecutors look good until it is your turn. For the system to work everyone should follow the rules.

It is the career prosecutors of the district who does the real work, not the political nominee. Why do people think his successor will not indict if there is merit. There are 90+ DAs in the country, why the drama for one.

Dutchy

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 pm

So another day of incompetence: not shaking mrs Merkels hand and ranting about all kind of stuff during an official visit of Bondskanselier Merkel of Germany. Another example of the 'unique' style of diplomacy, diplomacy Trumpstyle: f*ck you world.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

salttee

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Dutchy wrote:
So another day of incompetence: not shaking mrs Merkels hand and ranting about all kind of stuff during an official visit of Bondskanselier Merkel of Germany. Another example of the 'unique' style of diplomacy, diplomacy Trumpstyle: f*ck you world.

Here's our idiot on stage with Merkel.

Hillis
Topic Author

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:27 pm

salttee wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Here's our idiot on stage with Merkel.

Wouldn't shake her hand. Said a German reporter represented Fake News. Brought up his lie about wiretapping again.

On the left is a world leader. On the right is a small, weak, insecure man with the largest nuclear aresenal in the world at his fingertips. That should scare every person on the planet.
B737-100, B737-200, B737-300, B737-500, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B727, B-707 DC-10, MD-11, 763, 764, 777, 757-200, 757-300, A-319, A-320, A-321, A-300, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, CRJ-100, CRJ-200, DASH-2, DASH-3, DASH-8, BAE-146

tommy1808

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:07 am

Hillis wrote:
On the left is a world leader.

First German No. 1 word leader, not a shot fired. At least something good from Trump.

Best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

Dutchy

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:09 am

So the Mar a Lago trips is costing the taxpayer 10million a weekend. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-t ... -millions/

Or to put it in another prospective: Donald Trump don't need to economize and take money from the poor, elderly and art, if he would stop with his weekly trips to Mar-a-Lago and just stay in the White House.

The American president will cut four programma's: unemployment under 55plus, helping the homeless, stimulating the arts and providing an education to the poor. But apparently president Trump finds it more important for him to go down to Florida.

Dutchy

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Hillis wrote:
On the left is a world leader.

First German No. 1 word leader, not a shot fired. At least something good from Trump.

Best regards
Thomas

Yes, that is a good thing, Europe is forced to work together more and more.

PanHAM

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:21 am

He placed his daughter Ivanka on Mrs Merkel's right side. Merkel was a bit irritated at first but they seemed to have a good Chat. Merkel has got him figured out anyway and he's too unexperienced, Trump is no match for Merkel. Next Meeting will be in June in Hamburg. Will b fun to see who's first.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

tommy1808

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 am

PanHAM wrote:
Trump is no match for Merkel.

Best regards
Thomas
Times are changing: 70 years ago the USA went to war to defeat the Nazis, now they elect them to run their country.

PanHAM

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:08 pm

LOL,no one expects Trump to even know what Quantum Chemistry is and you cannot blame a a New Yerker who may be more familiar with asking the barman to run a tab.

But the Picture is exactly the one I mean, his face clearly says "beam me up, Scotty" while Merkel seems to ask "Hello, someone at home?"
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

seahawk

Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Nice to see how Trump put Merkel and the press into their place. He such an awesome leader.