anshabhi
Topic Author

Re: BJP near 2/3rd majority in UP and Uttarakhand

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:50 am

As Dhirubhai Ambani said "people criticizing me are stuck in their complacency while I race ahead"!

"Jealousy is a mark of respect"

Jai Ambani! I am writing this only on the internet provided by his son! Pure Swadeshi.
I got some real work to do now. Bye!

BarfBag

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:54 am

anshabhi wrote:
As Dhirubhai Ambani said "people criticizing me are stuck in their complacency while I race ahead"!

Grabbing Karnataka is the main goal. Simultaneously, the BJP should make every effort to woo Capt Amarinder Singh back to BJP as he wanted. The guy has no interest in the Gandhi clan and is equally dismissive of the AAP nutcases.

Congress needs to be left with no source of money from a major industrial state to fund their GE2019 campaign. Demonetization gave the government a lot of data on who owns the accounts with all that black money, giving them targets to go after for the next two years. No surprise that a significant number of post DeMo raids are in Karnataka.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:12 am

BarfBag wrote:
anshabhi wrote:

Grabbing Karnataka is the main goal. Simultaneously, the BJP should make every effort to woo Capt Amarinder Singh back to BJP as he wanted. The guy has no interest in the Gandhi clan and is equally dismissive of the AAP nutcases.

Congress needs to be left with no source of money from a major industrial state to fund their GE2019 campaign. Demonetization gave the government a lot of data on who owns the accounts with all that black money, giving them targets to go after for the next two years. No surprise that a significant number of post DeMo raids are in Karnataka.

Urban Karnataka is already NaMotized. Urban Karnataka is the most Digital region in India after Delhi. BJP needs to focus on rural Karnataka.
Lack of a prominent Kannada face is a problem for BJP.

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:22 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Patriotic map of India (updated to reflect latest election results)

Is that a Bhakth publication...

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:23 am

BarfBag wrote:

So DeMo primary goal is achieved, only BJP has access to cash and no other party does. Brilliant plan and execution.

If the map is bhakth's view of India, (real)God save India. What portion of Telangana is Muslim to call it mullah land. How is Modi treating Andhra Pradesh, throwing bread crumbs.

And people think Trump is racist and xenophobic.

Modi's next target is Tamil Nadu, if they are not careful he will split it in two and win at least one. They won't even see it coming.

I will repeat again, BJP hasn't done anything to develop India over last three years, just creative accounting and wizcraft. Whatever drama worthy illiterate decisions he is taking will have long lasting negative impact. Shouldn't be a problem for one term PM.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:02 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
BarfBag wrote:

So DeMo primary goal is achieved, only BJP has access to cash and no other party does. Brilliant plan and execution.

If the map is bhakth's view of India, (real)God save India. What portion of Telangana is Muslim to call it mullah land. How is Modi treating Andhra Pradesh, throwing bread crumbs.

And people think Trump is racist and xenophobic.

Modi's next target is Tamil Nadu, if they are not careful he will split it in two and win at least one. They won't even see it coming.

I will repeat again, BJP hasn't done anything to develop India over last three years, just creative accounting and wizcraft. Whatever drama worthy illiterate decisions he is taking will have long lasting negative impact. Shouldn't be a problem for one term PM.

All the people voting for him are idiots! After 67 years of true secularism, they want to kill "others" and get their state divided!!

This is a complete list of how much BJP had done till last May, when its 2 years completed. This excludes the infinite benefits of demonetization. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/T ... 340383.ece

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm

anshabhi wrote:
This is a complete list of how much BJP had done till last May, when its 2 years completed. This excludes the infinite benefits of demonetization. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/T ... 340383.ece

Have you read the article before posting it. For me most of those are negatives, or it is my blinders.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:33 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
anshabhi wrote:

Have you read the article before posting it. For me most of those are negatives, or it is my blinders.

Ok, now please don't say the answerers on this Quora question are all Bhakts:

https://www.quora.com/How-is-India-chan ... Government.

And many of the -ve things in that article have changed by now.

OROP is resolved. GST will be functional by June 2017. Demonetization was the largest ever step against corruption in history of the world. PayTM and other digital payment methods are growing rapidly.
India will soon start using Aadhaar & fingerprint based payment systems. India-Nepal relations are very good now. Mr Prachanda the India friendly PM has been restored there.
Uttarakhand is 100% BJP now.
Not to forget Jio.

There are several more points that article doesn't talks about:
1. RCS (UDAN)
2. India is now the world's largest FDI destination, overtaking China.
3. New Delhi is now using Pakistan’s traditional allies in the Middle East, such as Saudi Arabia and the UAE, to put pressure on Islamabad to rein in militants

All of the above is reflected​ on how BJP is winning state after state.

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:01 pm

anshabhi wrote:
dtw2hyd wrote:
anshabhi wrote:

Ok, now please don't say the answerers on this Quora question are all Bhakts:

https://www.quora.com/How-is-India-chan ... Government.

And many of the -ve things in that article have changed by now.

OROP is resolved. GST will be functional by June 2017. Demonetization was the largest ever step against corruption in history of the world. PayTM and other digital payment methods are growing rapidly.
India will soon start using Aadhaar & fingerprint based payment systems. India-Nepal relations are very good now. Mr Prachanda the India friendly PM has been restored there.
Uttarakhand is 100% BJP now.
Not to forget Jio.

There are several more points that article doesn't talks about:
1. RCS (UDAN)
2. India is now the world's largest FDI destination, overtaking China.
3. New Delhi is now using Pakistan’s traditional allies in the Middle East, such as Saudi Arabia and the UAE, to put pressure on Islamabad to rein in militants

All of the above is reflected​ on how BJP is winning state after state.

DeMo/Cashless/Digital - Congratulations, no other party can bribe voters. Fake notes are back. Civil Servants,Bank Employees,PayTM,Visa and MasterCard are the winners. Once the election promises disappear UP will know they are the one holding bin bags. Hope at least they got 2,000 from BJP.

Soldier/Soldier - Its not a only Bhakts can post on internet. Soldiers also can post if they have to survive on one dry roti and diluted soup, while they are being used to promote DeMo.

Jan Dhan - Renamed old program tweaked and used for cash grab.

Yoga/Man Ki Baat - Bend over and talk thru ... Wait, that won't be Man Ki Baat.

GST - Skim 2% more from states. I had hope that Amma will recover and bury GST. Now that hope is gone.

RCS - DOA. Center will use collected cess for something else. Another scam in making.

FDI - May be good for Gujarat, BTW those are pledges not realized investments.

If India asks Iran and Israel, they will load oil and drones on to same ship. That is centuries old relationship and trust on India. BJP didn't invent this.

BawliBooch

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 am

blrsea wrote:
Hmm, do you understand what you meant by being in open-relationship? Leaving that aside, If you have the inclination, go through this thread or the previous ones where you enlightened everyone with your knowledge, and see who started name calling first.

Clearly you have a talent at selectively viewing posts. Not your fault really.

dtw2hyd wrote:
anshabhi wrote:

@anshabhi doesnt read the articles he himself posts. Just skims through the highlights to see if there is one line in there he can use to promote Dear Leader! And lets not forget, he is the guy who called Americans "White Christian Terrorists"! :)
L' Esprit de Mai 68

anshabhi
Topic Author

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:17 am

@anshabhi doesnt read the articles he himself posts. Just skims through the highlights to see if there is one line in there he can use to promote Dear Leader! And lets not forget, he is the guy who called Americans "White Christian Terrorists"! :)

How unfortunate for BawliBooch. Other than mham0001 no other American shouted on me for white Christian terrorists.
They know what is constructive criticism. BawliBooch only knows Azadi!

BawliBooch

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 am

anshabhi wrote:
How unfortunate for BawliBooch. Other than mham0001 no other American shouted on me for white Christian terrorists.
They know what is constructive criticism. BawliBooch only knows Azadi!

Ofcourse I want Azadi! Azadi means freedom BTW - and that is a good goal to have.

I want Azadi from Hunger! Azadi from Sangh-waad! Azadi to Love whoever I want! Azadi to worship anyone I want! Azadi to eat whatever I want! Azadi to wear whatever I want!

If that desire for Azadi (Freedom) makes me an "anti-national" in the eyes of Dear Leader and his bhakts, then so be it!

BarfBag wrote:

After defending the lynching of minorities in India, this US resident desi now lays out the vision of an Indian without an opposition. Thank @BarfBag for clearly laying out the sangh vision for India. He wants the BJP to finish off all real opposition in the country, even if that means using slush money to buy out the opposition. And those who dont sell out willingly can be removed in other ways. Like Narendra Dabholkar or Haren Pandya! Much like Hitler finished off the opposition after winning power in Germany?

This pic of Dear Leader giving the RSS Salute look similar people?
L' Esprit de Mai 68

BawliBooch

Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:12 am

The fallout of the BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh being felt in real time.

Posters in Bareilly village ask Muslims to leave

"Jianagla, a village 70 km from Bareilly, is in the grip of tension ever since posters sprang up at more than two dozen places in the area ordering its Muslim residents to "leave immediately". The message, in Hindi, said that "with BJP in power in Uttar Pradesh Hindus of the village would do what US president Trump was doing to Muslims in that country".
The posters have turned up days after the BJP won a massive majority in the state. "What Trump is doing in America, we will do in this village because the BJP is now in power," the posters said, giving Muslims of Jianagla time till the end of the year to leave. The posters are signed by "Hindus of the village", under "guardian" is the name of a BJP MP.
Most of the posters have been removed by police and the administration but a few still dot the walls, adding to the palpable panic. The text in all the posters is the same and threatens the Muslims of "dire consequences" if they do not leave at the latest by the end of the year.
"

Fortunately, many Hindus turned out in support of the Muslim families in the area and prompt action by the outgoing state govt in removing the posters punctured the hate campaign unleashed by the RSS-BJP men after victory. One can only imagine what will happen once the new state govt headed by these bigots takes charge.
L' Esprit de Mai 68

BawliBooch

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 am

US resident fans of Narendra Modi tried hard to spin how this UP election was about development and not about polarisation.

And guess who the BJP choice for Chief Minister of this province is? Yogi Adityanath. An MP who openly called for Muslim Women to be abducted & raped!

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/up-assembly-polls-chief-minister-yogi-adityanath/story/1/16252.html

In 2002, Modi was overnight appointed CM of the state of Gujarat where he presided over the pogrom of 1000's of innocent Muslims. He is now Prime Minister. The PR whitewash of Adityanath's record of communal bigotry has already begun, just like they did for Narendra Modi. Yogi Adityanath could well be India's Prime Minister a decade from now.

And NRI bhakts would be cheering from the sidelines.

Time to abandon the pretense
L' Esprit de Mai 68

BarfBag

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:19 am

:rotfl:

BJP manages to pass the floor test in both Goa AND Manipur.

The funniest thing about Yogi Adityanath is that he makes the heads of the leftist hardliners (who aren't any sort of 'liberals') explode coming up with random nonsense about Adityanath. A bunch of people who see Hindus not as Hindus but a collection of castes to be treated separately, complaining about divisiveness. AND, Adityanath's elevation cleanly challenges any 'mahathugbandhan' entities in 2019 to take on the united Hindu vote. It'll benefit BJP all the more.

What's even funnier is that Modi's now the statesman who's supposed to corral Adityanath. Once, ABV was the statesman who was supposed to corral LKA. Then LKA became the statesman who was supposed to corral NaMo. And now Modi's the statesman :bigthumbsup:

If 15 years of such 'statesman' talk is any indicator, India is shedding its left-driven political baggage, and it couldn't happen sooner. No Muslim or Christian deserves special political consideration because of their religion. If they want that, they need to go talk to their maulvi or priest. And as long as any mosque or church has talk about whom to vote for, the united Hindu vote will ensure their words don't carry through at the voting booth. The united Hindu vote will drown out any such thing.

dtw2hyd

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Governor not inviting largest party is a sign of failing democracy. Nothing wrong in a coalition forming government. All the pillars made Indian democracy unique ie., Supreme Court, Speakers, Election Commission and several others are failing to perform their duties independently. Enjoy as long as it lasts.

BawliBooch

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:06 am

BarfBag wrote:
BJP manages to pass the floor test in both Goa AND Manipur.

They didnt win either state. The Governor in the states didnt go by the constitution and call the party that won the most seats (the INC) , but "used her judgement" to call the party that lost, the BJP to form the Govt. The independent MLA's were bought out. This is not democracy, no matter which way you try to spin it.

BarfBag wrote:
The funniest thing about Yogi Adityanath is that he makes the heads of the leftist hardliners (who aren't any sort of 'liberals') explode coming up with random nonsense about Adityanath. A bunch of people who see Hindus not as Hindus but a collection of castes to be treated separately, complaining about divisiveness. AND, Adityanath's elevation cleanly challenges any 'mahathugbandhan' entities in 2019 to take on the united Hindu vote. It'll benefit BJP all the more.

Yes. Adityanath is the same guy who has been caught on tape speaking of raping Muslim women and killing Muslims to "teach them a lesson". Ofcourse you dont see anything wrong in such a person becoming Chief Minister or even Prime Minister. After all, you stand in support of a Modi who did this all in 2002! :rotfl: indeed!

But not surprised to see @BarfBag openly cheer for a mass murderer with a history of rape, murder and lynchings of minorities. After all, he does stand with Modi as well. Not surprising at all! Easy to lose track of your morals when you are living securely in America, with a job stolen from a hard working American!

BarfBag wrote:
What's even funnier is that Modi's now the statesman who's supposed to corral Adityanath. Once, ABV was the statesman who was supposed to corral LKA. Then LKA became the statesman who was supposed to corral NaMo. And now Modi's the statesman :bigthumbsup:

Modi a statesman? Please! Modi has done far worse than Adityanath in 2002 during the Gujarat pogrom. Clever PR antics and hiring agencies like APCO Worldwide to whitewash his record will never cleanse his record of being a mass murderer. Adityanath is just a replacement for Narendra Modi - and unlike Modi, Adityanath is an upper caste Thakur.

Modi should be seriously worried now. With the Hindu republic getting cemented, the RSS has no need for a mukhauta/mask anymore. Especially when they have one of their own kind now who will make an even better mascot! They will dump Modi like a used condom.

Finally! The Savarna's can rule!
L' Esprit de Mai 68

BarfBag

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:55 am

BawliBooch wrote:
This is not democracy, no matter which way you try to spin it.

Governor's discretion (or in LS, the President's discretion) is entirely part of the democratic process. And after 1996 and 1998, the Congress will never ever again get gentlemanly treatment when it comes to situations like this. At the very minimum we'll screw you over by any means necessary, and won't even say sorry. You had your chance to go high, and you didn't. Now you get nothing at all.

As to your talk of 'mass murderers', funny to hear a person from Jawaharlal Nehru University saying that. The same Jawaharlal Nehru whose daughter *and* grandson sat around killing Sikhs by the thousand. Last I checked, UP has been ruled by SaPa/BaSaPa for a decade now. They had every chance to throw YA in jail for his supposed crimes. But guess what ? You don't have a crime to prosecute. And now YA controls every single lever of power in UP. And he's going to come after those who tormented him.

Here's the deal. For 50+ years, India's polity was center-left with a left opposition. No longer. India's political axis will be center-right with a right of center opposition. You, on the extreme left, are going to be the lunatic fringe, not the mainstream/opposition, any longer. Your sources of state funding ? We're going to squeeze them. Your votebanks ? We'll squeeze that too. Your press backers ? NDTV is the first of several to come.

You're going to be crowded out of the current mainstream, that we on the center-right will make the new mainstream. And you leftist hardliners are going to spout Marxist/Maoist rhetoric from the far left end. The fact that the Indian population progressively made ABV, LKA and Modi the mainstream shows the direction of the political wind of the country. This is a country whose political axis is tilting right, and you're going to be the fringe element.

BawliBooch

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 am

BarfBag wrote:
Governor's discretion (or in LS, the President's discretion) is entirely part of the democratic process. And after 1996 and 1998, the Congress will never ever again get gentlemanly treatment when it comes to situations like this. At the very minimum we'll screw you over by any means necessary, and won't even say sorry. You had your chance to go high, and you didn't. Now you get nothing at all.

You make it clear with that comment that you know nothing about the Indian constitution, and follow it up with whataboutery based on absolute untruths.

The Supreme Court ruling SR Bommai case makes it clear that the Governor/President HAS to call the single largest party to prove the majority in the house FIRST. Only in case of the SLP is not able to muster the majority (as happened with Vajpayee in 1996) is the call supposed to go to any of the other parties. In case of Goa, this did not happen. Congress had 17 seats while BJP had just 13. Yet invite was sent out to the BJP. Independent MLA's are usually known to ally with the party that gets the first invite. So you are completely wrong on that point.

As for the whataboutery on 1996 & 98 - In both those cases the Single Largest Party was invited to form the Govt first and had to prove its majority which they failed to do leading to the coalition govt that followed. Again: you are completely off the mark, since that did not happen in Goa.

BarfBag wrote:
As to your talk of 'mass murderers', funny to hear a person from Jawaharlal Nehru University saying that. The same Jawaharlal Nehru whose daughter *and* grandson sat around killing Sikhs by the thousand. Last I checked, UP has been ruled by SaPa/BaSaPa for a decade now. They had every chance to throw YA in jail for his supposed crimes. But guess what ? You don't have a crime to prosecute. And now YA controls every single lever of power in UP. And he's going to come after those who tormented him.

Jawaharlal Nehru's daughter had nothing to do with the Sikh riots - they happened after her death. His grandson had not even been sworn in when the Hindu-Sikh riots broke out. Narasimha Rao was the Home Minister - the Sangh's trojan horse in the Congress.

And since we are indulging in the favorite RSS game of whataboutery, what do you have to say about the involvement of the RSS in the Hindu-Sikh riots of 1984? The first act of LK Advani as home minister was to issue pardons to 18+ RSS "shakha pramukhs" accused in the same riots. That part you leave out ofcourse.

Finally: Do you really believe that one crime justifies another? What happened in 1984 was despicable and what happened in 2002 was worse - because a serving Chief Minister (Modi) went out giving incendiary speeches while the state burnt.

See thats the difference between the far-right and us center-left "anti-nationals" - I wrote against Kamal Nath's goons just as I wrote about Modi's incendiary speeches. A crime is a crime. Hindu fascists like yourself chose to be very selective.

BarfBag wrote:
You're going to be crowded out of the current mainstream, that we on the center-right will make the new mainstream.

You are right. The liberal left is being beaten out by the fascist goons of the RSS. But is that good for India? Any country that allows the religious right to take over has faced doomsday. All around us we see that: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Soddy Barbaria and so on. Under Modi and RSS, India faces the same fate - a state ruled by the Hindu Taliban, where minorities are prosecuted, women are hounded and democracy is a notional concept.

Ofcourse, considering that you live in the US, this wont affect you. Unless ofcourse President Trump decides to send back all those H1B holders who have stolen jobs from Americans. That would be karmic-justice! :)
L' Esprit de Mai 68

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:37 am

Trump can sign whatever he wants, but US judicial system and legislative sytem will keep him in check. Worst case his own party won't support him. But India is turning into a fake democracy like China. West love China for two reasons, cheap goods and adoptable babies. India lacks both. Without a true democracy India will be nothing.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Manipur governor was herself a congress MP for 26 years and has been governor since last 16 years.
Did Congress manage to do anything in floor test in goa?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najma_Heptulla
Guv’s responsibility to see who has majority, will work for state’s stability: Najma Heptullah

Rote Raho!

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Point is not which party will be able to form the government, but it is the protocol to call the majority party first, let them NOT CLAIM or FAIL and call others.

There are numerous such incidents by both parties.

I followed one very closely, just in passing Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act APRA 2014, lot of constitutional irregularities were committed in the parliament 3 years after APRA 2014, both states cannot figure out, how to implement major portions of the law and stuck in limbo.

Lot of state assemblies continue to trump these protections as well taking center as example.

Supreme Court doesn't want to address these issues, President always of no help. Even election commission doesn't seem to care protocol violations during elections.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
Point is not which party will be able to form the government, but it is the protocol to call the majority party first, let them NOT CLAIM or FAIL and call others.

There are numerous such incidents by both parties.

I followed one very closely, just in passing Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act APRA 2014, lot of constitutional irregularities were committed in the parliament 3 years after APRA 2014, both states cannot figure out, how to implement major portions of the law and stuck in limbo.

Lot of state assemblies continue to trump these protections as well taking center as example.

Supreme Court doesn't want to address these issues, President always of no help. Even election commission doesn't seem to care protocol violations during elections.

No. there's no such protocol. Governor is only supposed to ensure stability in state, not stability in any party. Read this article:
http://www.dailyo.in/politics/assembly- ... 16194.html

It has happened several times in the past. Remember Delhi elections of 2013? AAP formed govt with 28 seats, despite BJP winning 31 seats.

(dailyo is a reliable neutral website).

SC ordered floor test. Congress had every opportunity to prove majority.

And obviously, anything short of 2/3rd will lead to problems, but that's how our system works.

BestWestern

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
Trump can sign whatever he wants, but US judicial system and legislative sytem will keep him in check. Worst case his own party won't support him. But India is turning into a fake democracy like China. West love China for two reasons, cheap goods and adoptable babies. India lacks both. Without a true democracy India will be nothing.

Don't forget Panda bears. :-)

China isn't a democracy, not even a fake one. Hong Kong has a fake democratic system, where the leadership candidates are chosen by Beijing. However, the Chinese system works for most of china and most of its population. Sometimes a nation needs a strong leader who can govern.

India has the English language in a way that China will never have. China has Education, Infrastructure and common goal.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

dtw2hyd

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm

anshabhi wrote:
SC ordered floor test. Congress had every opportunity to prove majority

How would it prove majority if Governor abused his power and invited the other party, and Supreme Court says, oh well, governor already invited so lets wait for floor test.

Same thing happened with APRA 2014, there are few sections which need constitutional amendments, interestingly both parties discussed, when people went to Supreme Court, they said it is hypothetical without a passed bill, now SC is saying too late. Employees and assets are still not distributed.

Never said BJP alone doing it, all parties and institutions are ignoring lot of these constitutional measures.

BawliBooch

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:29 am

anshabhi wrote:
No. there's no such protocol. Governor is only supposed to ensure stability in state, not stability in any party.

Total BS! The Constitution clearly demarcates the role played by the Governor (or President at the Center) in situations like this: and that is to FIRST call the Single Largest Party to prove their majority. Previous Rulings by the SC like in the Bommai case clearly cement these rules in place. What happened in Goa & manipur was unconstitutional. Period.

anshabhi wrote:
It has happened several times in the past. Remember Delhi elections of 2013? AAP formed govt with 28 seats, despite BJP winning 31 seats.

Wrong example. Delhi Elections, the BJP was called to form the govt, but they didnt have the numbers. AAP filed its application AFTER that. Did that happen in Goa? Or Manipur? Both cases the single largest party, the Congress was NOT given an opportunity to prove its numbers on the floor of the house. Instead the 2nd position BJP was invited to prove its numbers. Totally unconstitutional.

anshabhi wrote:
SC ordered floor test. Congress had every opportunity to prove majority.

The BJP got the invite to prove their numbers, not the Congress. Do you even understand how the Legislative process works?

The SC merely gave the go-ahead for a floor test which the Governor had asked for. That ruling itself is unconstitutional and can & will be challenged. And If it matters, the judge in the SC was the same guy who gave Amit Shah the "clean chit".
L' Esprit de Mai 68

BawliBooch

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:40 am

The man chosen by the BJP as Chief Minister of Indias most populous state, "Yogi" Adityanath has a history of making incendiary speeches aimed at India's Muslims & Christians. He has in the past talked of raping & killing Muslim women, and called Mother Teresa's charity work as a "Vatican conspiracy to convert Hindus to christianity". He has also led a violent "Ghar-wapsi" (return to home) campaign to terrorize tribals & lower caste Hindu's and forcibly convert them back to Hinduism.

But its not just Muslims & Christians who have been targetted by Yogi Adityanath. Women in particular have been a favorite target for this "confirmed bachelor".

Exact comment (video on youtube): "In our Hindu culture, when men take on female energy they become Gods. But when women take on male energy, they becomes Rakshasi's (She Devils). This much is fact! This energy needs to be harnessed. the thoughtless storm of women freedom of the western world will drive them to an even more disastrous condition and it will hamper the creation and stability of the home and family and prevent the glorious rebuilding of the nation and motherland".

Great article written by my colleague on @DailyYo (neutral site as @anshabhi himself agreed). Do read.
It's not just Muslims, this is how Adityanath views Christians and women

THIS is the man being cheered by US resident NRI's like @BarfBag. :tombstone:
L' Esprit de Mai 68

BarfBag

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:04 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Only in case of the SLP is not able to muster the majority (as happened with Vajpayee in 1996) is the call supposed to go to any of the other parties.

Don't make me laugh. There's NOTHING in the constitution demanding any such thing. I'll challenge you to find the exact phrase in the Constitution of India. Go on, find it. Post it here.

Here's what actually exists - the President or Governor calls the first entity capable of demonstrating its majority. SLP means nothing if you fcuked over every other non-BJP party (e.g. Goa) and they all ally with BJP, or you drove them out of your party and they vow vengeance by helping the BJP beat you (Manipur).

Oh and BTW, 'pliant Governor' ? Najma Heptullah ? LOL! Another person the Congress screwed over after 4 decades of public service. Nicely played. You fcuked over the Governor *and* everyone else who allied with the BJP, and complain you got screwed over ? It's called karma biting you in the ass.
BawliBooch wrote:
Again: you are completely off the mark, since that did not happen in Goa.

You think ? What BJP did in Goa is to ensure the Congress as SLP has NO hope of ever making majority, and simply got the governor to do the only remaining choice.
BawliBooch wrote:
Jawaharlal Nehru's daughter had nothing to do with the Sikh riots - they happened after her death. His grandson had not even been sworn in when the Hindu-Sikh riots broke out. Narasimha Rao was the Home Minister - the Sangh's trojan horse in the Congress.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: *Cough* Operation Bluestar *cough* Oh and I bet all the Khalistanis will now agree vehemently with you and say 'fine, the Congress didn't do it'. Sure thing :rotfl:

BawliBooch wrote:
because a serving Chief Minister (Modi) went out giving incendiary speeches while the state burnt.

"When a big tree falls, the earth shakes." - Rajiv Gandhi, shrugging off 3000 dead Sikhs around him in New Delhi.
BawliBooch wrote:
You are right. The liberal left is being beaten out by the fascist goons of the RSS.

We're going to keep doing this. For example, this way:
You'll have no Muslim votebank to scare to vote for you. They know you leftist hardliners are just empty vessels making noise. We're going to split the 'secular' groups by showing they have no political strength at all, and therefore force those who want to be separate, to stand separately.
BawliBooch wrote:
But is that good for India?

What's good for India is what Indians themselves voted TWICE by overwhelming political victories unheard of in the Indian political firmament for decades for. It's called democracy. Whether it's majoritarian or not, is of no consequence. Every single major democracy is dominated by one demography. The US, though secular, is clear of its Judeo-Christian heritage. Likewise for Europe. Germany and Scandinavia collect church taxes. Likewise, India is 80% Hindu and its culture, ethos and polity WILL be overwhelmingly Hindu dominated whether you Marxist left wing hardliners like it or not.

And no, you leftists aren't collectively better than the people of India. Your time moulding your vision of the imported idea of European secularism that depends on beating down the faith of the majority, is done. Your time comparing us to vicious desert religions, is done. We're going to strip you away from the political space while you whine in futility, asserting your misplaced claim to know better than the people of the land as to what's good for them. Democracy means you nod 'ok fine, this is what the people want, I respect that" and move on. So, move on.

I'll continue sitting in Bangalore waiting to see you leave the country like you said you planned to .

BarfBag

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:30 am

dtw2hyd wrote:
anshabhi wrote:
SC ordered floor test. Congress had every opportunity to prove majority

How would it prove majority if Governor abused his power and invited the other party, and Supreme Court says, oh well, governor already invited so lets wait for floor test.

Never said BJP alone doing it, all parties and institutions are ignoring lot of these constitutional measures.

There's no constitutional measure. And that's what you get when one party has been in power for half a century - ie screws over enough people that any newcomer can win by wooing those people. All the non-Cong, non-BJP winners in Goa ? People screwed over by Congress. BJP's lead strategist in Manipur ? Screwed over by Congres. The Manipur Governor ? The esteemed Ms.Najma Heptullah. An argent Congress member from the 1960s to mid 2000s , and since then in BJP.

The Congress gives us all the tools we need to screw them over. And we're going to take it happily and use it to the full, without apology.

BawliBooch

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 am

BarfBag wrote:
Here's what actually exists - the President or Governor calls the first entity capable of demonstrating its majority. SLP means nothing if you fcuked over every other non-BJP party (e.g. Goa) and they all ally with BJP, or you drove them out of your party and they vow vengeance by helping the BJP beat you (Manipur).

Read the Bommai judgement. And please spare us the ignorant defense of Dear Leader's corruption. SLP means everything: the other parties like Goa Forward Party, which fought the election on an anti-BJP campaign, all would have supported the Congress if they had been invited. The Congress needed just 4, the BJP needed 11.

Infact the Goa Forward Party is facing rebellion already for issuing support to the BJP. Expect the Govt there to fall like 9 pins if GFP MLA's split as they are expected to.

BarfBag wrote:
Oh and BTW, 'pliant Governor' ? Najma Heptullah ? LOL! Another person the Congress screwed over after 4 decades of public service. Nicely played. You fcuked over the Governor *and* everyone else who allied with the BJP, and complain you got screwed over ?

So lets assume the Congress "screwed over" Najma Heptullah. But as governor she is supposed to uphold the constitution. She didnt. Nor did the other Governors.

BarfBag wrote:
I'll continue sitting in Bangalore waiting to see you leave the country like you said you planned to .

Oh Bangalore! Thats your latest spin eh? Like somedays back you claimed to be a dalit? I am waiting for Trump to change the H1B legislation so that your unique brand of hypocrisy comes crashing down! Now that would be the perfect Karmic bitchslap!
L' Esprit de Mai 68

dtw2hyd

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

BarfBag wrote:
There's no constitutional measure. And that's what you get when one party has been in power for half a century - ie screws over enough people that any newcomer can win by wooing those people. All the non-Cong, non-BJP winners in Goa ? People screwed over by Congress. BJP's lead strategist in Manipur ? Screwed over by Congres. The Manipur Governor ? The esteemed Ms.Najma Heptullah. An argent Congress member from the 1960s to mid 2000s , and since then in BJP.

The Congress gives us all the tools we need to screw them over. And we're going to take it happily and use it to the full, without apology.

And Congress went from a ruling party to a party which cannot even claim opposition leader position.

unrave

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:51 am

I didn't know Indian politics gets discussed with so much acerbity here. And of course there is a bit of Chinese encroachment as well.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:55 pm

We need right wing parties to prevent this:
(read the article, from economic times)
Avoiding leftists is the only way to save our culture and indentity.
@unrave what are your views?

@BawliBooch in another heart breaking news for you, Trump has NOT made any changes in H1-B visa rules for this year. They will be distributed as usual.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... t-4578184/

BestWestern

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:01 pm

unrave wrote:
I didn't know Indian politics gets discussed with so much acerbity here. And of course there is a bit of Chinese encroachment as well.

Congratulations on your 55th post!

The so-called Chinese encroachment is in response to a comment on democracy in China.

Do you have a problem with China?
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.

dtw2hyd

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 pm

BestWestern wrote:

How can anyone dare to have a problem with China. America needs toasters and babies, both are in short supply here. Indian Digital Payment system depends on you. And it is very soothing to watch Panda Bear cam. You are holding everyone by the balls. All good.

anshabhi
Topic Author

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:17 am

dtw2hyd wrote:
BestWestern wrote:

How can anyone dare to have a problem with China. America needs toasters and babies, both are in short supply here. Indian Digital Payment system depends on you. And it is very soothing to watch Panda Bear cam. You are holding everyone by the balls. All good.

No. India's payment system is not owned by Chinese. Alibaba holds stake in PayTM ecommerce, not in PayTM payments bank which owns PayTM wallet. Its
completely owned and operated by Indians.

And wait for 10 more years, we will throw out Made in China from India and the world.

I have a lot of problems with Chinese government.

BawliBooch

Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:58 am

anshabhi wrote:
We need right wing parties to prevent this:
(read the article, from economic times)
Avoiding leftists is the only way to save our culture and indentity.

I see! Because its leftists who use the excuse of "culture" & "identity" to murder Muslims, lynch Christians & attack LGBT community right? Thats the way to save your culture - by attacking minorities & anyone else who opposes "Dear Leader" or the RSS! Force women to wear the ghoonghat (veil) because apparently thats our culture no? And women who wear jeans and go to clubs deserve to be beaten up and molested. "western" culture is what has held India back? Why stop there? Bring sati back - burn widows on the pyre - because thats our culture too! Whats the difference between these people you support and the Taliban? Is that what you want? To turn India over to the Hindu Taliban? Sheeessh!

anshabhi wrote:
@BawliBooch in another heart breaking news for you, Trump has NOT made any changes in H1-B visa rules for this year. They will be distributed as usual.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... t-4578184/

Wow! The hypocrisy! On one hand you called Americans "White Christian Terrorists" and yet have wet-dreams of getting your H1B and moving to the US!! Double standards?

If India is so perfect now that your "great Hindu leader" is in power, why even move to the US? If India is so perfect, why are you in the US on an H1B stealing jobs from who you called "White Christian Terrorists"?

Applies to those hypocritical NRI's pretending to be in Bangalore as well! :)

PS: its IDENTITY not INDENTITY. Didnt they teach you to spell at Saraswati Shishu Mandir? :rotfl:
L' Esprit de Mai 68

unrave

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:11 am

Yaar itna to ladte kyun tum log? (Why do you guys fight so much?)

@BestWestern: China is the gold standard fro lifting masses of people out of poverty. Five hundred years from now the Chinese miracle will be a case study in rapid economic development. I don't have any problem with China at all, in fact I wish our so called leaders were half as efficient as the Chinese. But it is a different story with Chinese nationalists though.

BarfBag

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Like somedays back you claimed to be a dalit?

Spoken like a true upper caste jerk who thinks its his business to rule over the rest of us. You and your left wing extremist jholawallas are history. India has moved politically to the right of center, and you far lefties can sit around debating your pet 'Idea of India' theories.

The Idea of India is what the people vote for. In 2014, India voted for an absolute majority for one party, for the first time in a generation. No more coalitions. The coalition itself commands 2/3rds majority. By 2020, we'll command that in RS too. And this summer we'll pick our choice of President and Vice President. We rule more than half of India's states. Do the math. You can yell and scream, but we'll run over your left wing political structures without as much as an acknowledgement.

BarfBag

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 am

JNU admission 2017-18: Massive seat cut in M.Phil, PhD courses
As a next step, I hope the government entirely defunds all non-STEM departments there. Wanna sustain Marxist 'international studies' ? Get your money directly from Beijing. No need to spend taxpayer money on that.

BarfBag

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:07 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Read the Bommai judgement.

Court judgement != constitution . You're simply arguing case law, not the constitution. When you use the word 'constitutional', you BETTER be ready to quote the precise paragraph from the constitution as well, instead of instead of babbling 'Bommai' .

The Supreme Court has neutered itself to such an extent that even the governor of tiny Manipur doesn't listen to them. So, when you leftist hardliners think you can use the compromised judiciary when you have no more power over the legislature or executive, think again.

BawliBooch

Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 am

BarfBag wrote:
Court judgement != constitution .

Ofcourse! Court judgements that go against your RSS inspired world-view are to be summarily dismissed. Not surprised at all!

BarfBag wrote:
Spoken like a true upper caste jerk who thinks its his business to rule over the rest of us.

You claimed (falsely) to be a lower caste Dalit - as if that lie justified your defense of RSS terrorists lynching Dalits. Anti-nationals like us dont wank off to the idea of a Dear Leader ruling over the rest of us. In India, that is purely a Right Wing fantasy.

BarfBag wrote:
As a next step, I hope the government entirely defunds all non-STEM departments there. Wanna sustain Marxist 'international studies' ? Get your money directly from Beijing. No need to spend taxpayer money on that.

Sure! Only RSS approved history should be taught in Indian schools & universities. The history that talks of Supercomputers and Aeroplanes being invented in India in the glorious Vedic period. The science that teaches Indian's that Manusmriti and caste system is genetic engineering.

The use of taxpayer money to study World History is a problem. The use of taxpayer money on study of Vedic jumla's is no problem at all! :roll:

BarfBag wrote:
The Idea of India is what the people vote for.

Hitler won his election as well as did Mussolini. Does that mean Hitler's perverse ideas were the idea of Germany? Victory in an election is not a vindication of a party's ideology. Nor is it a license to go around lynching people.

31% of India voted for Modi and his bigotry. 69% of India voted against. So do Modi or the RSS terrorists represent the "idea of India"? As they say in Delhi: "Let the air pass bruh"!

unrave wrote:
Yaar itna to ladte kyun tum log? (Why do you guys fight so much?)

We fight to save the idea of India from being destroyed by these neo-fascists who threaten our Ganga-Jamuni culture.

We cannot keep afford to keep quiet while the fascist RSS radicalizes Hindu society in the way the Taliban radicalized Afghanistan, or Zia radicalized Pakistan. The liberal Muslims in those countries kept silent while these pseudo-religious pseudo-nationalists took over society and destroyed it from within. Look at them now. We will not sit back and let that happen to india.

BarfBag's defense of terrorists lynching and raping Muslims, Christians and Dalits has to be called out. There is no place in civil society for those ideas.
L' Esprit de Mai 68