BarfBag
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:13 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:29 am

BawliBooch wrote:
This "sordid racial history" that you speak of pales in comparison to India's history of racial oppression against minorities and the lower castes. America has evolved over the years to a place where racial minorities can expect far more liberties & economic/social freedoms than most other countries on earth.

Very much true if you're white. Definitely the place to be then.
BawliBooch wrote:
How is an American's ability to identify Sikh's relevant to the larger point of India's appalling treatment of its minorities?

It's relevant to his ability to actually not look stupid while trying to assert a preference for one set of people over another, when he has no way to tell them apart. Which is precisely what the Kansas and Seattle shooters demonstrated too.

Oh, and this thread is about the US, not India. Stick to the topic - hate crimes in the US.
BawliBooch wrote:
And what does it say about India, that despite not being able to tell each other apart, some Indian's have shown a remarkable ability to lynch people?

I'm talking about an American's inability. Not an Indians. It's absolutely true that Americans can't tell Indians apart. Why do you think the guy got shot in Kansas.
BawliBooch wrote:
BTW: if i may ask, are you based in India? Why do you hate America so much?

I'm not the topic of the thread. Stick to the topic - hate crimes in the US.
 
mham001
Posts: 4686
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:04 am

SOBHI51 wrote:
Can you prove you latest accusations? Didn't read that anywhere, mind you there are some yellow papers i don't read.


I suggest you google 'antisemitism us universities'. Or watch this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNDCcsH_wgU

It is really rather shocking, this kind of behavior simply does not exist from supposed "white christians" (in the US).

tommy1808 wrote:
in at least first and second approximation all crimes in the US are committed by Christians.


They are?

tommy1808 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
FACT is, the US is one of the most tolerant countries on earth. And still is.


And the price for the most ridiculous statement in this threat goes to you. I have a hard time thinking about a country on this planet that i have been to that is less tolerant than the United States of America. Not that your country is unwelcoming intolerantly, but boy are you wrong.

There is for example no country where giving the right answer to "which church do you go to" is that important, or where "none at all" can cast you out that fast. If it wasn´t for the Bill of rights, you´d still be happily burning heretics.


You should stop talking about what you know nothing about, you look completely foolish to someone who lives here. The ONLY time I have ever been asked about my faith was in New York by a Jew (not being Jewish did inhibit my career in that field). It is the same in Utah with Mormons but nowhere else in my very extensive US travels has it been asked. You have no clue.

BarfBag wrote:
"FACT is, the US is one of the most tolerant countries on earth. And still is. "

No, it's an opinion, not a fact. Or in more contemporary language, an alternative fact.

The US has a long very sordid racial history, and if you want to speak *facts*, the US was later to do something as simple as provide practical universal adult suffrage than India was. India achieved that 4 years after independence, in 1951 in its first elections. The US accomplished it in 1965 after the passage of the Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Act. You should get off your high horse instead of babbling nonsense about 'most intolerant societies on earth'. If we're one, the United States most certainly joins us right beside. Thanks and pass the popcorn.


If you want to go through history, no country is clean, especially yours. That's history. Let's take a snapshot today. Do you dare?

BarfBag wrote:
As for your preference for Sikhs, here's another fact for you: I can bet and win a wager against you where you can't even identify one that I present you with. Pro tip: they don't all wear turbans.


I personally know a few Sikhs from my child's school. I have been impressed. They are superior in quality to the shifty, probably fraudulent diploma'd H1-B's Indians that inhabit the complexes down the street, by the thousands. Is there a problem for you with that?

tommy1808 wrote:
mad99 wrote:
I'd say they are pretty tolerant of foreigners.


Freely using foreigners to maximize profit ain´t a sign of being tolerant. Or else slavery would be a sign of tolerance as well.

A real measure of how tolerant a nation is, is by how many people you can get to vote for you with a xenophobic, hate filled message, and in that regard the US sits pretty much at the top at the moment.


I find it amusing that a German somehow thinks his own country is pure. As if. I noticed this got no notice from you, nor the race-baiting OP....

How do you explain this?

Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833
 
BarfBag
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:13 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:39 am

mham001 wrote:
[If you want to go through history, no country is clean, especially yours. That's history. Let's take a snapshot today. Do you dare?

Oh I don't claim my country is clean. Far from it. Anyone who thinks their country is, is kidding themselves. Including you. The US and India are essentially peers as far as equality goes. You have a problem with a non white from a developing country pointing out issues with your country, that's all. I'm not about to entertain your 'know your place, darkie!' diatribe.
mham001 wrote:
I personally know a few Sikhs from my child's school. I have been impressed. They are superior in quality to the shifty, probably fraudulent diploma'd H1-B's Indians that inhabit the complexes down the street, by the thousands. Is there a problem for you with that?

Lol!! You seem to be under the impression that all the shifty eyed Infosys, Wipro folks etc don't have Sikhs within them. Funnily enough, Infosys - the biggest user of H1Bs - has Dr Vishal Sikka as its CEO. He's from Punjab. You know, the place the Sikhs are from. And another big shifty eyed H1B-filled Tata Consultancy Services ? Co-founded by a Sikh. But don't let facts get in the way of your 'preference' - I'm sure you can make up assorted Good Sikh vs Bad Sikh justifications to entertain us with as you go along :bigthumbsup:

So yeah, I don't have a 'problem' with your love of Sikhs. I'm simply going to revel in pointing out that you don't even have the ability to distinguish them apart in the first place. I could quite easily prank you into thinking some curd rice imbibing gult from Warangal is a Sikh, and you wouldn't know the difference. That's the problem with your 'preference' - you literally cannot make it. Like a blind guy asserting he prefers blondes to brunettes, when he can't tell them apart.
 
mham001
Posts: 4686
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:54 am

BarfBag wrote:
mham001 wrote:
[If you want to go through history, no country is clean, especially yours. That's history. Let's take a snapshot today. Do you dare?

Oh I don't claim my country is clean. Far from it. Anyone who thinks their country is, is kidding themselves. Including you. The US and India are essentially peers as far as equality goes. You have a problem with a non white from a developing country pointing out issues with your country, that's all.
.


Bingo. I know what my country is. Some goof sitting in one of the most intolerant cultures on the face of the earth has no right to throw 'racism' stones this way, or anywhere else. .Peer with India? That is funny. How many Muslims and Christian in India will be killed this year? African students?

BarfBag wrote:
I could quite easily prank you into thinking some curd rice imbibing gult from Warangal is a Sikh, and you wouldn't know the difference.


You could be right. And so? But I appreciate how you've so vividly demonstrated your own racism.
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:07 am

BarfBag wrote:
I'm not the topic of the thread. Stick to the topic - hate crimes in the US.

Hate crimes in the US cannot be seen in isolation. You are among those hypocritical desi's who defend hate crimes against minorities in India (or make whataboutery excuses - same thing) while getting your knickers in a twist about Hate crimes in the US. The OP started out by describing the accused in the US lynchings as "White Christian Terrorists". Why a different standard for judging Hate Crimes in India.

The fact that you are an NRI is clearly evident from your posts - and clearly shows you have no clue or in denial about the the ground situation in India. And yet you rise up like a Phoenix to defend Dear Leader every time. Again I ask: why a different standard to judge Dear Leader & Trump?

mham001 wrote:
They are superior in quality to the shifty, probably fraudulent diploma'd H1-B's Indians that inhabit the complexes down the street, by the thousands. Is there a problem for you with that?

Oh the diploma'd H1-B holding Indian's are amongs't the most hypocritical, bigoted lot you will find. By a large margin! You see some examples online! :)

BarfBag wrote:
Lol!! You seem to be under the impression that all the shifty eyed Infosys, Wipro folks etc don't have Sikhs within them. Funnily enough, Infosys - the biggest user of H1Bs - has Dr Vishal Sikka as its CEO. He's from Punjab. You know, the place the Sikhs are from.

Ha ha ha! Nice try @BarfBag! But Vishal "Khota" Sikka is NOT a Sikh: he is from my caste : a fellow Kshatriya.
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
User avatar
SOBHI51
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 am

mham001 wrote:
SOBHI51 wrote:
Can you prove you latest accusations? Didn't read that anywhere, mind you there are some yellow papers i don't read.


I suggest you google 'antisemitism us universities'. Or watch this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNDCcsH_wgU

It is really rather shocking, this kind of behavior simply does not exist from supposed "white christians" (in the US).

You are a bad lawyer
The youtube piece you quoted is a production of an Israeli university
It only shows one side the pro Israeli students they didn't bother to show the view of other anti Israeli students.
The vast majority of the students seems to be American and few are Muslims
Those people are exercising there freedom of speech
For a lot of years only pro Israeli voices were heard, now the new generation are opening there eyes and learning the reality of the state of Israel.

I have to say one thing, i believe that a 2 states solution is the only way to end the conflict, Palestinians have the right for a homeland, and throwing all Israeli's in the sea is BS

So your accusation that Muslims are behind the rise in anti Israeli feelings in university's is false
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam
 
tommy1808
Posts: 4995
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:41 pm

mham001 wrote:
I find it amusing that a German somehow thinks his own country is pure. As if.


Strawman

How do you explain this?

Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833


We have Trump supporter type people too.
And i am on record saying that those should be treated as the terrorist acts they are.

best regards
Thomas
This signature is a safe space for Trump supporters....
 
dtw2hyd
Posts: 3782
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:05 pm

You don't need any racist to torture fraudulent NRIs, they are torturing themselves through WhatsApp(an Indian invention) groups.

There is a Hindu legend about a wooden log, and bad people fearing about it grind it down, those particles grow up as trees and at the end they beat each other to their demise. WhatsApp is that log.
 
anshabhi
Topic Author
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:15 am

BawliBooch wrote:
.

The fact that you are an NRI is clearly evident from your posts - and clearly shows you have no clue or in denial about the the ground situation in India. And yet you rise up like a Phoenix to defend Dear Leader every time. Again I ask: why a different standard to judge Dear Leader & Trump?



I am completely Indian, born and bought up in India. Honestly your opinion about India is that of 1950. I have never personally seen any so called Dalit or other minority being discriminated against. Your mindset is very colonial.

Which ground situation are you talking about?

Instead I have been personally rejected several times because of reservation. They score less than half marks than me, yet they are selected simply because of the family they are born in.
Last edited by anshabhi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
 
anshabhi
Topic Author
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:15 am

Image

Image
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:53 am

anshabhi wrote:
I am completely Indian, born and bought up in India. Honestly your opinion about India is that of 1950. I have never personally seen any so called Dalit or other minority being discriminated against. Your mindset is very colonial.

1950 eh?

Try two days back in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Or almost daily in parts of Punjab and Haryana, just a few miles away from the national capital. 1950 it seems! And acknowledging caste atrocities happen is "colonial"?? :O

anshabhi wrote:
Which ground situation are you talking about?

Aahh! This denial is getting tiring. When we post links to show how lower caste dalits are being lynched in Gujarat or MP, or how the rape of Dalit girls is almost a rite of passage for men in my home state Haryana, you turn around and say those are isolated incidents. And if they strike back to defend themselves you call them terrorists or Maoists!

Thats the thing with Privilege. The ones who enjoy this Privilege often dont see it!

anshabhi wrote:
Instead I have been personally rejected several times because of reservation. They score less than half marks than me, yet they are selected simply because of the family they are born in.

Reservations/Affirmative action does lead to resentment. But does this resentment justify hate crime?
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
anshabhi
Topic Author
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 am

Ok, you win. I am not justifying hate crime. I am just saying reality is very opposite to your belief.

Anyways, this thread is about attacks in US. I pledged to leave this thread but above front page report in TOI about a Jewish cemetry like attack on an Indian Wipro executive's house bought me back.

Please US don't be like BawliBooch's home state.
 
BarfBag
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:13 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:49 am

mham001 wrote:
[Peer with India? That is funny. How many Muslims and Christian in India will be killed this year? African students?

A fraction of the number of blacks jailed in the US prison system, and far less even than the number added to that count each year.
mham001 wrote:
BarfBag wrote:
I could quite easily prank you into thinking some curd rice imbibing gult from Warangal is a Sikh, and you wouldn't know the difference.

You could be right. And so? But I appreciate how you've so vividly demonstrated your own racism.

My racism ? You're an ignoramus. You claim a preference. I challenged you to prove that you could even indicate that preference. The fact is you can't. You admit so as well. Which in turn logically means you don't know what you're talking about. The only person holding a preference for or against any specific group of another race, is YOU.
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:02 am

anshabhi wrote:
I am just saying reality is very opposite to your belief.

My belief is based on what I have seen while doing my job across India. And unlike "some" NRI bhakts on this thread, I burnt my upper-caste blindfolds in the JNU campus. Its about perspective. Its about acknowledging reality.

Remember the character of Gandhari in our mythology? Some of the people defending hate-crimes in India are behaving like that: by choice or by design.

anshabhi wrote:
Please US don't be like BawliBooch's home state.

I am confident the US will never be like my Home State. Or yours! Unlike us, American's have shown greater courage in standing up to hate crime. Unlike us, you wont see American's indulging in the kind of whataboutery to justify bigotry - the kind we have seen on this very thread!

So no! America will never be like India. I am confident American's will stand up for civil liberties and not let fascism take over.

anshabhi wrote:
Anyways, this thread is about attacks in US. I pledged to leave this thread but above front page report in TOI about a Jewish cemetry like attack on an Indian Wipro executive's house bought me back.

Ofcourse it is. And our point was that the current round of hate-crimes in the US is directly related to the polarising politics of Donald Trump which set free the long held-back bigotry. Exactly the way it happened in India 2 years back. And American's should learn what NOT to do from the Indian example. Stand up and fight: there is too much to loose!


BarfBag wrote:
A fraction of the number of blacks jailed in the US prison system, and far less even than the number added to that count each year.


BarfBag wrote:
My racism ? You're an ignoramus.

Aaah! We bow to the sole proprietor of truth on all the internet! Truth gleaned from hours trolling on twitter & RW whatsapp groups!

Hai Sensei!
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
BarfBag
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:13 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:54 am

BawliBooch wrote:
I burnt my upper-caste blindfolds in the JNU campus. Its about perspective. Its about acknowledging reality.

Good to know the Kerala Christians still believe in their own caste system too, not that it was ever in doubt. Woe betide the Nasrani Christian girl who shows up at dinner with a 'Dalit Christian' boy.
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:04 am

BarfBag wrote:
Good to know the Kerala Christians still believe in their own caste system too, not that it was ever in doubt. Woe betide the Nasrani Christian girl who shows up at dinner with a 'Dalit Christian' boy.

Huh? You seem to have got your wires crossed again sir! Not surprised at that!

Nice to know that all the years spent in America haven't dulled your hatred for Christians or Dalit's. Clearly, that Shakha education was top-notch! ;)
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3422
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:12 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/europ ... index.html

Possible anti-Christian hate crime in Germany, the attacker was from former Yugoslavia. Yes, it's not in the US, but there's world beyond America and limiting this thread only to American cases would be very fascist.

tommy1808 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
FACT is, the US is one of the most tolerant countries on earth. And still is.


And the price for the most ridiculous statement in this threat goes to you. I have a hard time thinking about a country on this planet that i have been to that is less tolerant than the United States of America. Not that your country is unwelcoming intolerantly, but boy are you wrong.

There is for example no country where giving the right answer to "which church do you go to" is that important, or where "none at all" can cast you out that fast. If it wasn´t for the Bill of rights, you´d still be happily burning heretics.

best regards
Thomas



Oh Tommy, I can see you haven't traveled very much. Go to Japan, or certain Sub-Saharan countries and you will see what true intolerance is. In most parts of the world treating people differently based on their skin colour isn't even seen as bad or something that should be avoided.

As far as religious freedom goes, there are plenty of countries where having different religious beliefs will get you killed or severely discriminated. Thus the latter part of your comment is also huge load of bs and an insult to many victims of religious oppression in countries like KSA.
Last edited by pvjin on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable." - Voltaire
 
BarfBag
Posts: 2441
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:13 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:16 am

BawliBooch wrote:
Nice to know that all the years spent in America haven't dulled your hatred for Christians or Dalit's. Clearly, that Shakha education was top-notch! ;)

You'll have to be more specific. Which Dalits ? The ones like me, or some other kind ?
 
Redd
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:21 am

mham001 wrote:
For example, since the German poster seems to believe he has no sins....
Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833



As much as I believe that there are many abuses towards refugees in Germany, 10 'attacks' per day would be all out warfare. The article lists only 5 real noteworthy attacks since December '15.

Hard to find the truth now a days as all media is biased towards one side or the other. No real reporting is to be spotted anywhere, opinion pieces skewing facts to bend to make their point.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 4995
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 am

pvjin wrote:
Possible anti-Christian hate crime in Germany, the attacker was from former Yugoslavia. Yes, it's not in the US, but there's world beyond America and limiting this thread only to American cases would be very fascist.


Well, aside of this being the wrong threat for hate crimes against Christians, you may want to open your own threat for that, i do fail to see how someone in a mental hospital on suicide watch automatically is an "Anti-Christian hate crime" terrorist, just because he may be a Muslim. He may be, but there is no reason to think that just now. Especially when the cops see no indication for it.

Oh Tommy, I can see you haven't traveled very much. Go to Japan,


So far i have only been to Osaka, Kyoto and Tokio. Not a trace of Xeonophobia, but a whole lot of Japanese people going out of their way to help, even with barely or non-existent Englisch, as soon as you stand around and look confused. Which place in Japan do you suggest i should visit to see what "true" intolerance is?

or certain Sub-Saharan countries


Have to pass beyond Kenya and Namibia. I did however not fail to notice how people in Namibian White communities train their dogs to bark at blacks.....
And well, since you don´t have time or money to even visit your dream destination USA, what is your extensive travel experience that has shown you all that evil?

Redd wrote:
As much as I believe that there are many abuses towards refugees in Germany, 10 'attacks' per day would be all out warfare. The article lists only 5 real noteworthy attacks since December '15.


In 2016 Germany had:
3533 attacks total
2545 attacks on refugees in Person
988 attacks on refugee shelters with a total of
560 injured, 43 of them being kids.

best regards
Thomas
This signature is a safe space for Trump supporters....
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3422
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Well, aside of this being the wrong threat for hate crimes against Christians, you may want to open your own threat for that, i do fail to see how someone in a mental hospital on suicide watch automatically is an "Anti-Christian hate crime" terrorist, just because he may be a Muslim. He may be, but there is no reason to think that just now. Especially when the cops see no indication for it.


Usually any white person who attacks a member of a minority is seen as a hate criminal, so why should it be any different in other cases? I don't think we need another thread, let's just use this for all hate crimes.

n 2016 Germany had:
3533 attacks total
2545 attacks on refugees in Person
988 attacks on refugee shelters with a total of
560 injured, 43 of them being kids.


Most of those attacks where just some drunkard yelling at refugees, refugees beating other refugees or getting into trouble with other people due to their own bad behaviour.

Here in Finland last year refugees did kill a native Finn as a part of a violent robbery, yet no native Finn killed a refugee. Refugees have also raped several women and underage girls, yet there has been no case of a native raping a refugee.
"Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable." - Voltaire
 
tommy1808
Posts: 4995
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:53 pm

pvjin wrote:
Usually any white person who attacks a member of a minority is seen as a hate criminal, so why should it be any different in other cases? I don't think we need another thread, let's just use this for all hate crimes.


deloused again? A guy going rampant with a weapon is not exactly the same as a guy doing so spewing racial slurs ...

Most of those attacks where just some drunkard yelling at refugees, refugees beating other refugees or getting into trouble with other people due to their own bad behaviour.


That wouldn´t be an attack, but self defense. But good job on the victim blaming....

best regards
Thomas
This signature is a safe space for Trump supporters....
 
Kiwirob
Posts: 10422
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:09 pm

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Wacker1000 wrote:
This should be a highly productive thread......


Only productive for the people who have endured severe emotional dementia since the election.


Like Sikhs, Jews, Muslims, gays, trans, women....


One of these things is not like the others.
 
Kiwirob
Posts: 10422
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:11 pm

pvjin wrote:

Here in Finland last year refugees did kill a native Finn as a part of a violent robbery, yet no native Finn killed a refugee. Refugees have also raped several women and underage girls, yet there has been no case of a native raping a refugee.


Did you actually get female refugees??
 
dtw2hyd
Posts: 3782
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Latest episode of Big Bang Theory had "Go back to India" in a comedic way. Another liberal media spin to stir the pot???
 
Redd
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:51 pm

pvjin wrote:

Most of those attacks where just some drunkard yelling at refugees, refugees beating other refugees or getting into trouble with other people due to their own bad behaviour.
.


I go to Germany fairly often on business, and the most people I see behaving badly are the refugees, not Germans. Last year in Dusseldorf during Carnival, I saw groups of refugees smashing bottles on the street, another beating the piss out of each other, harassing passers-by, especially young girls, another destroying a bus stop. That was before I got to the bar. Non stop Police running up and down the street chasing these guys. Most of these guys were piss drunk and drinking on the streets, even though it's supposedly against their religion.

I was all for refugees being welcomed into Europe until I took that trip, and I've seen it repeated over and over again but maybe not on that scale. While the extreme right behave worse than monkeys, the refugees, the young punks anyways are just as bad.
 
mham001
Posts: 4686
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 pm

anshabhi wrote:
Image


The more you post, the more you prove yourself a nationalistic racist. The very things you claim to abhor but apparently don't know enough about to recognize.

That some Indian in the US had their house burglarized is not racism, nor is it a "hate crime". It is life and if you are saying Indians are incapable of handling that without using the race card, then maybe they need to find another "safe" spot? Or even possibly, this dislike they feel stems from their own victim mentality?

Yesterday, near me, an Indian teenage girl was murdered in cold blood in her garage. But that is not important to you, because her father killed her and you insist you only want to talk about crimes by "white Christians" and not only that but, US "white Christians". You are the biggest bigot here.
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3422
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
Did you actually get female refugees??


Yes we did get some. I've heard of cases of them too being raped by refugee men.
"Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable." - Voltaire
 
seb146
Posts: 14816
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:21 am

Redd wrote:
pvjin wrote:

Most of those attacks where just some drunkard yelling at refugees, refugees beating other refugees or getting into trouble with other people due to their own bad behaviour.
.


I go to Germany fairly often on business, and the most people I see behaving badly are the refugees, not Germans. Last year in Dusseldorf during Carnival, I saw groups of refugees smashing bottles on the street, another beating the piss out of each other, harassing passers-by, especially young girls, another destroying a bus stop. That was before I got to the bar. Non stop Police running up and down the street chasing these guys. Most of these guys were piss drunk and drinking on the streets, even though it's supposedly against their religion.

I was all for refugees being welcomed into Europe until I took that trip, and I've seen it repeated over and over again but maybe not on that scale. While the extreme right behave worse than monkeys, the refugees, the young punks anyways are just as bad.


Whites get piss drunk and beat on each other, too. Whites rape, too. Whites commit crime, too. Why limit fear and hatred to just a select few? Why not treat crime equally?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:21 am

pvjin wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/europe/dusseldorf-train-station-attack/index.html

Possible anti-Christian hate crime in Germany, the attacker was from former Yugoslavia. Yes, it's not in the US, but there's world beyond America and limiting this thread only to American cases would be very fascist.

tommy1808 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
FACT is, the US is one of the most tolerant countries on earth. And still is.


And the price for the most ridiculous statement in this threat goes to you. I have a hard time thinking about a country on this planet that i have been to that is less tolerant than the United States of America. Not that your country is unwelcoming intolerantly, but boy are you wrong.

There is for example no country where giving the right answer to "which church do you go to" is that important, or where "none at all" can cast you out that fast. If it wasn´t for the Bill of rights, you´d still be happily burning heretics.

best regards
Thomas




Oh Tommy, I can see you haven't traveled very much. Go to Japan, or certain Sub-Saharan countries and you will see what true intolerance is. In most parts of the world treating people differently based on their skin colour isn't even seen as bad or something that should be avoided.

As far as religious freedom goes, there are plenty of countries where having different religious beliefs will get you killed or severely discriminated. Thus the latter part of your comment is also huge load of bs and an insult to many victims of religious oppression in countries like KSA.


+1 Yes funny how Tommy and other liberals condemn the US and anything we do or Trump does but the ME can throw gays off buildings and stone women to death for adultery or some other stupid reason and no one says shit. No and we are expected to welcome this into our country. Not me pal you and Merkl can ruin Germany if you want but you are not bringing Sharia law here to the US and we don't want anyone who doesn't want to assimilate here. We will send them to Germany and Sweden and you can wrap your arms around them as they are raping your women.
 
Redd
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:29 am

seb146 wrote:

Whites get piss drunk and beat on each other, too. Whites rape, too. Whites commit crime, too. Why limit fear and hatred to just a select few? Why not treat crime equally?



Of course, I'm just relating my personal experiences in Germany...I haven't had the experience of seeing the natives behave like that.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15557
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:12 am

Oh look another trump supporter attacking someone because he "thought they were Muslim". This is at least the third incident in a couple weeks?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/11/us/muslim ... index.html
Maybe we should ban trump supporters until we figure things out.

stratosphere wrote:
+1 Yes funny how Tommy and other liberals condemn the US and anything we do or Trump does but the ME can throw gays off buildings and stone women to death for adultery or some other stupid reason and no one says shit. No and we are expected to welcome this into our country. Not me pal you and Merkl can ruin Germany if you want but you are not bringing Sharia law here to the US and we don't want anyone who doesn't want to assimilate here. We will send them to Germany and Sweden and you can wrap your arms around them as they are raping your women.

Boy this is a multiple layers of stupid. You realize 1) there's zero chance of sharia law occurring anywhere in the US, 2) No matter how Trumpanzees think voting works, we actually don't have any way of voting to change Middle Eastern governments, let alone violent groups our past misadventures in the region helped to create 3) Dozens and dozens of anti LGBT bills are being pushed by Republicans across the country 4) totally debunked christian torture of LGBT youth known as 'conversion therapy' is in the GOP platform and 5) Republicans regularly cavort with christian pastors who advocate extermination of the LGBT community. Lastly 6) the idea that we should be ecstatic that we're not being thrown off a building while South Dakota has decided christian special snowflakes need to discriminate 4 jesus is the lamest excuse. What's next, women should be thankful they don't have to marry their rapist when they get assaulted? So thoughtful that GOP
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
simfanatic
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:09 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:34 am

Redd wrote:
pvjin wrote:

Most of those attacks where just some drunkard yelling at refugees, refugees beating other refugees or getting into trouble with other people due to their own bad behaviour.
.


I go to Germany fairly often on business, and the most people I see behaving badly are the refugees, not Germans. Last year in Dusseldorf during Carnival, I saw groups of refugees smashing bottles on the street, another beating the piss out of each other, harassing passers-by, especially young girls, another destroying a bus stop. That was before I got to the bar. Non stop Police running up and down the street chasing these guys. Most of these guys were piss drunk and drinking on the streets, even though it's supposedly against their religion.

I was all for refugees being welcomed into Europe until I took that trip, and I've seen it repeated over and over again but maybe not on that scale. While the extreme right behave worse than monkeys, the refugees, the young punks anyways are just as bad.


So they had their Crescent Badge on them, because by looks people are identified as a refugee in a second? Better be so, otherwise they can be arrested... :roll:
Don't be a fool, think about what you're writing!
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3422
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 am

simfanatic wrote:
So they had their Crescent Badge on them, because by looks people are identified as a refugee in a second? Better be so, otherwise they can be arrested...


Identifying refugees is pretty easy if you use liberal standards where any young man who wants to move from Islamic world to Europe is a refugee.
"Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable." - Voltaire
 
Redd
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:46 am

simfanatic wrote:
So they had their Crescent Badge on them, because by looks people are identified as a refugee in a second? Better be so, otherwise they can be arrested... :roll:



Actually, they are quite easy to identify. Groups of rowdy young Muslim men speaking/shouting in Arabic. Job done. The locals can also tell you that, with in influx of thousands of refugees the newcomers aren't exactly hard to identify for them.

I don't know why some people have this protectionist reaction against criticising the behaviour of 'certain' people who are behaving badly, we can criticise the behaviour of white Christians when it's bad but it's somehow inappropriate to criticise Muslims when they behave badly?
 
tommy1808
Posts: 4995
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:56 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Boy this is a multiple layers of stupid.


It also shows lack of reading comprehension, or strawmanism, since i did not even imply in the slightest that what they are doing is good, great, commendable or whatever.

best regards
Thomas
This signature is a safe space for Trump supporters....
 
User avatar
BawliBooch
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:52 am

mham001 wrote:
anshabhi wrote:

The more you post, the more you prove yourself a nationalistic racist. The very things you claim to abhor but apparently don't know enough about to recognize.

That some Indian in the US had their house burglarized is not racism, nor is it a "hate crime". It is life and if you are saying Indians are incapable of handling that without using the race card, then maybe they need to find another "safe" spot? Or even possibly, this dislike they feel stems from their own victim mentality?

Yesterday, near me, an Indian teenage girl was murdered in cold blood in her garage. But that is not important to you, because her father killed her and you insist you only want to talk about crimes by "white Christians" and not only that but, US "white Christians". You are the biggest bigot here.


The irony in this, is that the same @anshabhi who throws around words like "White Christian Terrorists" enthusiastically defends hate crimes against Muslims & Christians in his own country.

stratosphere wrote:
+1 Yes funny how Tommy and other liberals condemn the US and anything we do or Trump does but the ME can throw gays off buildings and stone women to death for adultery or some other stupid reason and no one says shit. No and we are expected to welcome this into our country. Not me pal you and Merkl can ruin Germany if you want but you are not bringing Sharia law here to the US and we don't want anyone who doesn't want to assimilate here. We will send them to Germany and Sweden and you can wrap your arms around them as they are raping your women.

Is Soddy Barbaria the standard that we should hold ourselves to? Or the "ME"? Or Turkey? Or India?

There is a reason America is considered a leader of the "Free World". There are standards of Free speech, human dignity, democracy that we should all uphold. And I like to believe these standards should be universal & non-negotiable.

Hate Crimes dont not become right because "Soddy Barbaria is doing worse in their country". That is an excuse not a reason. And you know it.
L' Esprit de Mai 68
 
mham001
Posts: 4686
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Allah Akbar!

Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer says the suspect in a shooting that killed three people in downtown Fresno told police he hates white people and shouted “God is great” in Arabic before the killings.

All three victims in Tuesday’s killings were white. The police chief says they were shot minutes apart in close proximity in areas around downtown.


http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/18/t ... ct-caught/
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:54 am

I admit, I must have misunderstood the OP's use of the phrase White Christian terror in the original post...

But I'm pretty sure the 4 white people that Kori Ali Muhammad gunned down the other day, while he said "Allahu Akbar," probably felt some terror. I do not know if they were Christian or not.

Authorities have labeled Kori's actions as a Hate crime, but are not yet ready to call it terrorism... :cry:

The media have been able to speak to Kori's grandmother, but they have not yet asked when and how he converted to Islam... Just the focus on his "mental" issues. :checkmark:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali- ... alifornia/
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
BobPatterson
Posts: 1060
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:48 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
I have a hard time thinking about a country on this planet that i have been to that is less tolerant than the United States of America........

There is for example no country where giving the right answer to "which church do you go to" is that important, or where "none at all" can cast you out that fast.


Just because you have a hard time thinking, it doesn't justify the thoughts that you express.

Please give examples (more than one) where (localities) you discovered "giving the right answer to 'which church do you go to' is that important". Exactly how important?

Please explain what "....can cast you out that fast" means. Try to be precise.

Thanks.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
330west
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Hate crime thread

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
There is for example no country where giving the right answer to "which church do you go to" is that important, or where "none at all" can cast you out that fast.


Why would anyone want to be in with those people?
 
flyfresno
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 6:18 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I admit, I must have misunderstood the OP's use of the phrase White Christian terror in the original post...

But I'm pretty sure the 4 white people that Kori Ali Muhammad gunned down the other day, while he said "Allahu Akbar," probably felt some terror. I do not know if they were Christian or not.

Authorities have labeled Kori's actions as a Hate crime, but are not yet ready to call it terrorism... :cry:

The media have been able to speak to Kori's grandmother, but they have not yet asked when and how he converted to Islam... Just the focus on his "mental" issues. :checkmark:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali- ... alifornia/


One issue with debating what "type of crime" this was is that there are so many different definitions for the words "terrorism," "hate," and even "racism." I feel that, often, after a tragic event like this, people end up discuss how these words should be defined, not what actually transpired during the events. In the case of this event not being defined to as terrorism, I believe they are referring to the gunman not having any direct links with, taking orders from, or committing the crimes with the intent purpose to serve known terrorist organizations. While the words he chose to use tipped off authorities that he might have had those motives, it doesn't appear that any further investigation revealed evidence of that. However, there are certainly broader definitions of the word out there. When it comes down to it, no matter how it's ultimately labeled, this shooting was a terrible tragedy and we should mourn for the victims and their families. And, no matter what decision a judge and jury come to years from now about this, I do wonder if better mental health care in this nation could have *prevented* it, and many other crimes like it...
 
mham001
Posts: 4686
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Hate crime thread

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
The media have been able to speak to Kori's grandmother, but they have not yet asked when and how he converted to Islam... Just the focus on his "mental" issues. :checkmark:


I read he was a member of the Nation of Islam.

The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies Farrakhan's Nation of Islam (NOI) as a hate group and black separatist organization.[61] As the leader of NOI, Farrakhan has preached the organization's theology that blacks are superior to whites,[62] that whites were created 6,600 years ago as a "race of devils" by an evil black scientist named Yakub, and that "white people deserve to die." [63]

Many of Farrakhan's comments have been deemed antisemitic by the Anti-Defamation League.[64][65] In 2012, the Simon Wiesenthal Center included some of Farrakhan's comments on its list of the Top 10 antisemitic slurs of that year.[66] At a meeting of the Nation of Islam at Madison Square Garden in 1985, Farrakhan said of the Jews: "And don't you forget, when it's God who puts you in the ovens, it's forever!"[67] Farrakhan made antisemitic comments during his May 16–17, 2013 visit to Detroit[68] and in his weekly sermons titled "The Time and What Must Be Done", begun during January 2013.[69] In March 2015, Farrakhan accused Jews of involvement in the September 11 attacks.[70]


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Far ... _of_racism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2707200X, B777LRF, Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos