Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Hillis
Topic Author

Re: 45 Says Obama Bugged His Office

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:29 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
According to CNN, this will be investigated by Congress:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/ ... d=35140832

So, a question for you. Do you think it should be investigated? And if you do, then why are you against investigating 45's ties to Russia? The wiretap claim has nothing to back it up; the 45/Russia ties do exist. So can you square support for one but not the other?

KLDC10

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Hillis wrote:
So, a question for you. Do you think it should be investigated? And if you do, then why are you against investigating 45's ties to Russia? The wiretap claim has nothing to back it up; the 45/Russia ties do exist. So can you square support for one but not the other?

Unless some actual evidence is forthcoming, no. No matter who the President is, an investigation requires more than just a tweet or two to go on. Perhaps there's some solid evidence that we don't know about, or perhaps there isn't. If there isn't, then there shouldn't be an investigation.

lugie

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Well this is getting ridiculous.
I mean, bring it on but on the other hand what have we come to that a simple tweet out of blue skies now means the launch of a congressional investigation? He's still provided not a single piece of evidence. Nothing. Nada.
Meanwhile the majority of Republicans are doing what they can to block any probe into the Russian ties (for which there is something at least remotely resembling evidence) and voted against holding Trump accountable on his tax returns (a promise he gave himself).

What's up next? A NASA examination if Meryl Streep can really be considered "overrated"? An FBI investigation about Ted Cruz' father's involvement in the Kennedy assassination?

salttee

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:03 pm

What's missing in this story is a discussion of Donald Trump's ethics. This is more than a little bit like Trump's birther attack on Barrack Obama.

And it brings back the memory of Welch's question to Cohn: "Have you no sense of decency?"
Note that Trump and Cohn were good friends.
http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/6444/

BestWestern

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:28 pm

James Comey has called out President Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ims-report

This is a mess.

socalgeo

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:43 pm

How did Hillary know about the "top secret wiretaps" in October?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClint ... 2119263233

Because someone in the Obama administration broke the law and leaked it in order to tamper with the election.

Criminals....

socalgeo

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:44 pm

BestWestern wrote:
James Comey has called out President Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ims-report

This is a mess.

Just covering his own ass...

wingman

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:40 am

Comey, Clapper and senior GOP Senators all coming out now to buttress Obama's spokesman. What a sad and pathetic little man child we have as President. A complete stooge of hyper-partisan alt news sources like Breitbart, founded by a raging alcoholic fascist and until recently edited by a lunatic tweeting pedophile.

They must all be covering for Obama. You'd have to be a true loser to trot out defenses and half-baked explanations every few posts backing up this loose canon of an asshole. Welcome to the Celebrity Apprentice Presidency, only 3.10 years to go of this malignant cheese-faced tumor. I honestly don't see Republicans standing for it much longer themselves. The joke isn't funny anymore.

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:46 am

wingman wrote:
Comey, Clapper and senior GOP Senators all coming out now to buttress Obama's spokesman. What a sad and pathetic little man child we have as President. A complete stooge of hyper-partisan alt news sources like Breitbart, founded by a raging alcoholic fascist and until recently edited by a lunatic tweeting pedophile.

They must all be covering for Obama. You'd have to be a true loser to trot out defenses and half-baked explanations every few posts backing up this loose canon of an asshole. Welcome to the Celebrity Apprentice Presidency, only 3.10 years to go of this malignant cheese-faced tumor. I honestly don't see Republicans standing for it much longer themselves. The joke isn't funny anymore.

LOL - Clapper is a proven liar, you hated Comey just a couple of months ago and now you love him, and the never Trumpers from the GOP senate, who he humiliated in the primaries..... what a motley crew you are pinning your hopes on..... I'm literally smiling as I write this.

Let's wait for the Presidents investigation to play out on this before we decide the merits of the situation.

James Clapper - Ha! That's funny.

Hillis
Topic Author

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:49 am

KLDC10 wrote:
Hillis wrote:

Unless some actual evidence is forthcoming, no. No matter who the President is, an investigation requires more than just a tweet or two to go on. Perhaps there's some solid evidence that we don't know about, or perhaps there isn't. If there isn't, then there shouldn't be an investigation.

Thank you. As far as this goes, you show more common sense that many Republicans and many supporters of the president.

The intelligence agencies were already pissed at the president for his siding with Russia over them, they're even more pissed now. If there's something to find on 45 now, they'll be digging. And I wouldn't be surprised if the president fires James Comey over this.

salttee

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:54 am

Hillis wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the president fires James Comey over this.

Knowing how he hates what he perceives as disloyalty you may be right.
And if he does, that will be the beginning of the end of president Trump.

Hillis
Topic Author

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:07 am

salttee wrote:
Hillis wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the president fires James Comey over this.

Knowing how he hates what he perceives as disloyalty you may be right.
And if he does, that will be the beginning of the end of president Trump.

The beginning of the end has already started. And I wouldn't be surprised if it took his Vice President, most of his Cabinet officers, the Speaker and the Senate Majority Leader being swept away as well. There are a lot of dirty hands in the cookie jar right now.

afcjets

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:12 am

Hillis wrote:
DfwRevolution wrote:
Why the trend of calling Trump "45?" Obama was not - or only rarely - referred to as 44. It made sense to distinguish GHWB and GWB as 41 and 43, but there's no previous President Trump we're going to confuse. Just can't bring yourself to write President Trump?

Because I refuse to say his name.

Calling him 45 though you acknowledge him as the 45th President of the United States, calling him by his name you don't. Why don't you just call him Trump rather than give him the respect you don't think he deserves?

DLFREEBIRD

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:39 am

lugie wrote:
Well this is getting ridiculous.
I mean, bring it on but on the other hand what have we come to that a simple tweet out of blue skies now means the launch of a congressional investigation? He's still provided not a single piece of evidence. Nothing. Nada.
Meanwhile the majority of Republicans are doing what they can to block any probe into the Russian ties (for which there is something at least remotely resembling evidence) and voted against holding Trump accountable on his tax returns (a promise he gave himself).

What's up next? A NASA examination if Meryl Streep can really be considered "overrated"? An FBI investigation about Ted Cruz' father's involvement in the Kennedy assassination?

What? he's not going to investigate Obama being born in Kenya? :)

Hillis
Topic Author

Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:40 am

afcjets wrote:
Hillis wrote:
Calling him 45 though you acknowledge him as the 45th President of the United States, calling him by his name you don't. Why don't you just call him Trump rather than give him the respect you don't think he deserves?

Wait. You're telling me I should just GIVE him respect I don't think he deserves? You mean, like the right did to Mr. Obama.

Respect is earned, not conferred. I have zero respect for a man treats women like shit. I have zero respect for a person who panders to hatred and division as he does. I can't respect a man who wants to turn this into a fascist nation. I'll never respect that. So you're wasting your keystrokes asking me to respect this despicable individual. i won't do it.

afcjets

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:13 am

You should re-read what I wrote. I am saying the exact opposite.

alberchico

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:01 am

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi ... ms-n729351

Why do I have a feeling Comey is the next one to get fired ?

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:05 am

seahawk wrote:
Smoke Bomb, distracting the media and the public from the new EO on immigrations he is going to sign soon.

Nah, spin control. The administration knows that there is ample proof for their connection with Russia, and this is just a set up to call the tapes "fakes". Because if the wiretap was for political reasons, it is not that far fetched that the tapes are made up as well. At least they can probably convince their own supporters of that.

Those tweets are a pretty hard indication that there is much more damaging evidence to come out.

KLDC10 wrote:

I think all US intelligence agencies agreeing that Russia interfered with your elections is ample reason to start an investigation, or shall they just release everything they have to the public? They didn´t come to that conclusion out of thin air. Heck, your government executes suspected terrorists via Drones for less.

This is especially true since your congress is willing to investigate wiretaps your liar in chief pulled out of his ass, but not allegations supported by everyone in the business of investigating those. It seems wise to expand the Russia probe into a lot of congress. And with the main body of your Legislative quite obviously just as much under the thump of Putin as your president, that will be hard.

I bow my head for Putin, he has ended the United States as a superpower without a single shot fired. The Trump government has zero standing with traditional allies, unless they are in desperate need of them (UK), it won´t be able to make anyone on this planet do anything, since they are known and proven to make up "facts" as they go. Don´t expect to make much use of foreign nations air space and bases for any significantly expanded military operations and you can forget those permissions for any new operation, unless they are preceded by an overt attack from the other side.

Putin also picked someone that will make sure the USA will be paralyzed by internal trouble, will overspend, explode the budget deficit and make it impossible for future governments to fix the damage, due to lack of financial wiggle room. Once the debt becomes a problem, Trump will bring up his "the US should default on its debts" idea, killing the US for good. Because with the resulting D rating your nation is toast, you know that just as well as anybody else.

best regards
Thomas

salttee

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:43 am

25th Amendment. Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

KLDC10

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:22 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
I think all US intelligence agencies agreeing that Russia interfered with your elections is ample reason to start an investigation, or shall they just release everything they have to the public? They didn´t come to that conclusion out of thin air. Heck, your government executes suspected terrorists via Drones for less.

I think you got the wrong impression. Hillis asked me if I supported an investigation into the allegations made in the tweets.

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

I think you got the wrong impression. Hillis asked me if I supported an investigation into the allegations made in the tweets.

In that case i did indeed missread. However, a US president making those unfounded accusations is worth an investigation all in itself i would think, espechially since he already has a history of making up crimes that never happened. But i guess a psyche evaluation would do.

best regards
Thomas

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:22 pm

https://wikileaks.org/nsa-201602/

Here is a nice list of some of the people that the Obama administration spied on with wiretaps. It shows his pattern for spying, even on his friends like Angela Merkle. It's a known fact that the Obama administration went to court and specifically named then candidate Trump as the subject of a wiretap request.

I'm looking forward to hearing how all of you leftist Obama sycophants will justify his spying on all of the people on this list, most of whom you support.

TheFlyingDisk

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:47 pm

socalgeo wrote:
https://wikileaks.org/nsa-201602/

Here is a nice list of some of the people that the Obama administration spied on with wiretaps. It shows his pattern for spying, even on his friends like Angela Merkle. It's a known fact that the Obama administration went to court and specifically named then candidate Trump as the subject of a wiretap request.

I'm looking forward to hearing how all of you leftist Obama sycophants will justify his spying on all of the people on this list, most of whom you support.

And this relates to the issue at hand how?

Honestly I don't think the spying of foreign leaders was done on the explicit instructions of the Obama administration. Pretty sure NSA has been spying on allies from inception. In fact I'll bet they're still doing it now.

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 pm

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
And this relates to the issue at hand how?

Nothing at all, just distraction from the liar in Chief.

best regards
Thomas

afcjets

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:06 pm

While Trump tweets appear spontaneous and volatile, I think there is likely strategy behind them. Since his biggest obstacle so far has been the media running wild with unsubstantiated claims from anonymous sources, maybe the best way to shine light on the problem and hypocrisy is to apply it to media darling Obama. The media / Democrats (one in the same for the most part) are outraged Trump could make such a claim about Obama without any evidence, yet they have no problem reporting investigations the current President is in collusion with Russia despite zero evidence.

scbriml

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:17 pm

afcjets wrote:
While Trump tweets appear spontaneous and volatile, I think there is likely strategy behind them. Since his biggest obstacle so far has been the media running wild with unsubstantiated claims from anonymous sources, maybe the best way to shine light on the problem and hypocrisy is to apply it to media darling Obama. The media / Democrats (one in the same for the most part) are outraged Trump could make such a claim about Obama without any evidence, yet they have no problem reporting investigations the current President is in collusion with Russia despite zero evidence.

They appear spontaneous and volatile because that's exactly what they are!

Are you happy with POTUS spreading unsubstantiated bullshit via Twitter?

wingman

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:21 pm

afcjets wrote:

What are you talking about? The potentially treasonous links to Russia by Trump's pre-inaugural administration are the subject of ONGOING FBI and DOJ investigations. The is nothing UNSUBSTANTIATED in the media reporting. It IS happening, it IS a FACT. It IS REAL NEWS. In fact, one administration official has already been FIRED for ACTUAL and REAL contacts with Russian operatives and another has had to recuse himself from any investigations going forward.

In Trump's tweet fest he has offered no evidence whatsoever that Obama wiretapped his building, an act that would lead to certain lifetime incarceration by the former President, and he has offered no proof that a legal wiretapping by the FBI or DOJ was ever executed. The two most senior people in charge of the organizations that would've ordered or monitored such a legal act would have done so under the strictest of legal procedures and following multiple checks and balances of due process. And they both say this never happened! No one has any proof whatsoever that such a thing ever happened except for some insane right wing radio talk show host. This is the genesis of Trump's tweet storm. With all of the awesome and powerful sources of knowledge he has at his disposal he chooses instead to seek truth from Breitbart.

Do you see the difference? I'm sorry man but this President is nothing short of FUBAR.

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:21 pm

afcjets wrote:
yet they have no problem reporting investigations the current President is in collusion with Russia despite zero evidence.

You mean aside of the fact that all US intelligence agencies agree about Russian meddling and Trump personally and two of his close associates have been caught lying about their Russian contacts?

Yeah, that is "zero evidance" on what planet?

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:22 pm

afcjets wrote:

But there is evidence and there has been for months. We have been posting these links in the Russia thread and since before the election. Google it, too. Also, yes, this is a yuge distraction from the fact that the orange menace is not doing a damn thing but spending OUR money. Because he is such a smart business man. He already admitted he pays zero in taxes and he feels entitled to all of OUR money. As long as he blames Obama, he can fool some of the people all of the time. Some of these people have been conditioned to believe it is Obama's fault no matter what. Pavlov was famous for this.

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:26 pm

wingman wrote:
n Trump's tweet fest he has offered no evidence whatsoever that Obama wiretapped his building, an act that would lead to certain lifetime incarceration by the former President, and he has offered no proof that a legal wiretapping by the FBI or DOJ was ever executed..

Isn´t a false accusation of that magnitude in itself Felony? And therefore Felony disenfranchisement?

best regards
Thomas

DfwRevolution

Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Hillis wrote:
DfwRevolution wrote:
Why the trend of calling Trump "45?" Obama was not - or only rarely - referred to as 44. It made sense to distinguish GHWB and GWB as 41 and 43, but there's no previous President Trump we're going to confuse. Just can't bring yourself to write President Trump?

Because I refuse to say his name.

Well then at least have some fun with it and call him President Voldemort.

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:25 pm

seb146 wrote:
afcjets wrote:

But there is evidence and there has been for months. We have been posting these links in the Russia thread and since before the election. Google it, too. Also, yes, this is a yuge distraction from the fact that the orange menace is not doing a damn thing but spending OUR money. Because he is such a smart business man. He already admitted he pays zero in taxes and he feels entitled to all of OUR money. As long as he blames Obama, he can fool some of the people all of the time. Some of these people have been conditioned to believe it is Obama's fault no matter what. Pavlov was famous for this.

This is BS and you know it. The "evidence" that you refer to is based on unnamed sources in the intel community. These unnamed sources have claimed that there were and are FISA wiretaps on Trump. There has been no "proof" presented anywhere. Interestingly, president Trump has just provided confirmation of these wiretaps on Saturday.

And Comey and Clapper fell over themselves denying that any wiretaps exist. Which means that if they are telling the truth, then the entire "Trump is a Russian spy" narrative is false, because the news stories that the WaPo and NYT published claimed that their sources were based on wiretaps.

You can't have it both ways.......

In other words, president Trump just played a trump card for checkmate.

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:03 pm

So, it is clear that if President Trump's allegations of being bugged by the Obama administration prove false, then yes he will lose some face, but it will also mean that all of the claims of Russian interference and Trumps collusion with them in the election by Hillary, the DNC, all democrats, and in the NYT, the AP, and basically the entire press corps are FALSE. FAKE NEWS. The entire narrative is based on leaked info from alleged wire taps.

Hahhahahahaha. It's awesomely hilarious!

peterinlisbon

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:13 pm

Why assume that he's wrong? All of these mysterious "leaks" are coming from somewhere. There have been many attempts by the Democrats to trip him up and the majority of the press is on their side. All of the people calling him "stupid", "crazy" etc should realise that he's outsmarted Obama, he's outsmarted Hillary Clinton and he's outsmarted the press and many other extremely powerful people many times before. Just because you don't understand (yet) why he did something it doesn't mean he was wrong to do it. He knows what he's doing.

peterinlisbon

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Although there are many people that don't like Trump, that don't like the things he says or how he says them (because it makes them upset or it exposes their hypocrasy and lies), the fact is that he won the election and the Democrats have no right to break the law and spread lies and slander about the President, or to illegally listen to his phone calls and then pass anything that can be construed as juicy to their friends in the biased press.

Mir

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:34 pm

socalgeo wrote:
So, it is clear that if President Trump's allegations of being bugged by the Obama administration prove false, then yes he will lose some face, but it will also mean that all of the claims of Russian interference and Trumps collusion with them in the election by Hillary, the DNC, all democrats, and in the NYT, the AP, and basically the entire press corps are FALSE. FAKE NEWS.

*Arrested Development Narrator voice* It wouldn't do any of this.

socalgeo wrote:
The entire narrative is based on leaked info from alleged wire taps.

*Narrator voice* It wasn't.

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:35 pm

socalgeo wrote:
The "evidence" that you refer to is based on unnamed sources in the intel community. .

You should leave the world of fake news and consume some real ones.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/ ... -statement

Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

So much for unnamed sources....

Best regards
Thomas

rfields5421

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:49 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
wingman wrote:
n Trump's tweet fest he has offered no evidence whatsoever that Obama wiretapped his building, an act that would lead to certain lifetime incarceration by the former President, and he has offered no proof that a legal wiretapping by the FBI or DOJ was ever executed..

Isn´t a false accusation of that magnitude in itself Felony? And therefore Felony disenfranchisement?

best regards
Thomas

The President of the United States has immunity from a wide range of 'crimes' because of his position.

As an example: If there was a FISA Court approved wire tap, revealing it publicly in a tweet such as Trump did would be a felony of revealing Top Secret information for anyone except the President of the United States. The President can make ANY classified information he wishes public.

Richard Nixon could not be charged with ordering the Watergate break-in, or with covering it up. Even though many of the other people in the room during those discussions were charged and sent to jail.

The only crime that I've seen discussed that he could actually be charged with was lying to the FBI.

There is a difference between a President being charged in a criminal case and being charged with 'high crimes and misdemeanors' as grounds for impeachment. In that case what is most important is that enough members of the US House of Representatives consider the President's actions merit the Bill of Impeachment.

Technical violations of statutes are not going to be good enough.

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:27 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
socalgeo wrote:
The "evidence" that you refer to is based on unnamed sources in the intel community. .

You should leave the world of fake news and consume some real ones.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/ ... -statement

Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

So much for unnamed sources....

Best regards
Thomas

LOL - your source doesn't mention Trump or wiretaps.

#fail

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Again - you can't have it both ways. Either Obamas administration bugged Trump or the whole Trump is a Russian spy narrative is FAKE.

Choose your poison.

Hahahahahahahaha

einsteinboricua

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:41 pm

I think I've lost a few IQ points reading the replies here...in particular, those of one member who continues to deflect questions.

Here's how conventional logic works, and what the person is doing:

salttee

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Don't feed the troll.

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 pm

socalgeo wrote:
LOL - your source doesn't mention Trump or wiretaps.

#fail

Dude, they can't mention wiretaps, despite not having to since they don't have to reveal methods and sources and in fact pretty much never do, because those wiretaps have been a fantasy of the lunatic in chief.

socalgeo wrote:
Again - you can't have it both ways. Either Obamas administration bugged Trump or the whole Trump is a Russian spy narrative is FAKE.

Choose your poison.

Hahahahahahahaha

I think you are having a problem with understanding how the US works. Even if Trump had been wiretapped, it wouldn't, and in fact would be unlikely to be, the administration.
The, very proud to be very independent, DOJ could have started the such an investigation, wire taps included, without the administration even knowing.

Best regards
Thomas
Last edited by tommy1808 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scorpio

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 pm

socalgeo wrote:
So, it is clear that if President Trump's allegations of being bugged by the Obama administration prove false, then yes he will lose some face, but it will also mean that all of the claims of Russian interference and Trumps collusion with them in the election by Hillary, the DNC, all democrats, and in the NYT, the AP, and basically the entire press corps are FALSE. FAKE NEWS. The entire narrative is based on leaked info from alleged wire taps.

You don't quite understands how all of this works, do you?

socalgeo

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Scorpio wrote:
socalgeo wrote:

Try to keep up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... robe-obama

This is a link where Clapper very clearly states that there is no wiretapping of the Trump campaign.

This is a link from the New York Times claiming that government intel sources have transcripts of calls by General Flynn during the Trump campaign.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/u ... amp_js_v=7

Flynn resigned because of these transcripts.

I know exactly how this works my friend. Just because you don't like the reality of this doesn't make me a troll.

You can't have it both ways. Obama bugged the Trump campaign team.

Scorpio

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:11 pm

socalgeo wrote:
Scorpio wrote:
socalgeo wrote:

Try to keep up.

This is a link where Clapper very clearly states that there is no wiretapping of the Trump campaign.

This is a link from the New York Times claiming that government intel sources have transcripts of calls by General Flynn during the Trump campaign.

I know exactly how this works my friend. Just because you don't like the reality of this doesn't make me a troll.

You can't have it both ways. Obama bugged the Trump campaign team.

How old are you, socalgeo?

tommy1808

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:24 pm

socalgeo wrote:

I think it is safe to assume that you missed the fact that he specifically denies wire taps at the Trump Tower and that your link

does not claim anywhere that those transcrips come from wire taps at the Trump Tower ?

So much for your claims.

Best regards
Thomas

Mir

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:35 pm

socalgeo wrote:

Of course, those transcripts were obtained by bugging Russian officials (who Flynn called) and not bugging Flynn himself. So it's irrelevant to any of this.