Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

tommy1808

Re: Trump blackmailed by Russia over deviant sex acts

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:38 am

pvjin wrote:
Also Soviet Union mostly oppressed its own people, which in my books is much less bad than bringing death and destruction to other countries.

There is no such thing as "own people", people are only owned by themselves. If you think killing other countries citizens is any worse than killing your own, then i suggest you join the ranks Holocaust deniers and downplayers. They agree.

best regards
Thomas

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:56 am

pvjin wrote:
Seems like it was, it tells us a lot about journalistic standards of modern day liberal media

So, the media of countries like North Korea is a towering beacon of integrity, truth and journalistic principles?
pvjin wrote:
Sure, but he's a dictator I like. Democracy has brought me and my country nothing but misery lately since our somewhat authoritarian president Kekkonen died, I would much prefer enlightened dictatorship over it.

Alright then, put me in charge of your country. I'll be a dictator that you'll hopefully like. First thing I'll do is educational "resorts" for people who I don't trust. I wonder if you'll be visiting one?

Redd

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 am

mham001 wrote:
So all they got is that he paid some hookers to pee on a bed. That is not even a sex act. They need to do better than that.

What is it then? A human anatomy lesson?

zkojq

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Once again this guy seems relevant:

Ex-MI6 officer in hiding after Trump dossier

An ex-MI6 officer who is believed to have prepared memos claiming Russia has compromising material on US President-elect Donald Trump is now in hiding, the BBC understands. Christopher Steele, who runs a London-based intelligence firm, is believed to have left his home this week.

BBC News correspondent Paul Wood said he understood Mr Steele left his home on either Tuesday or Wednesday, before he was publicly named, and was now "in hiding". Our correspondent said he had been shown the memos about Mr Trump in October last year, when he was told Mr Steele was "in fear of his life", having spoken out about potential Russian involvement in Mr Trump's election. He said he had been told by members of the intelligence community that Mr Steele was "extremely highly regarded" and was thought of as "competent".

As a member of MI6, he had been posted to the UK's embassy in Moscow and now runs a consultancy giving advice on doing business in Russia. He spoke to a number of his old contacts in the FSB, the successor to the KGB, paying some of them for information.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38591382

It looks like Trump will get along fine with Erdogan:
http://washingtonhatti.com/2017/01/12/e ... his-place/

seb146 wrote:
Also, the party of "family values" and "marriage is one man, one woman"

Someone pointed out that between Trump, Giuliani and Gingrich there are nine different wives. :rotfl: Gotta love those family values!!

Redd wrote:
mham001 wrote:
So all they got is that he paid some hookers to pee on a bed. That is not even a sex act. They need to do better than that.

What is it then? A human anatomy lesson?

If they release the videos, we might find out that Trump's guarantee about there being no problem with the size of a certain part of his anatomy was just as empty as his other promises. #awkward

BestWestern

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:37 pm

New Trump Slogan - Empty bladders, Not empty promises.

BawliBooch

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Refresh my drink, but what IS not considered "deviant" in America?

I was told by my desi-friends on my first visit to the US in '97 that holding hands or shoulder-holding and even wearing speedos to the swimming pool is "considered gay".

Really? :O

WIederling

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:49 pm

BawliBooch wrote:

Wearing funny white hoods.
Shooting each other.

seb146

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:17 am

BawliBooch wrote:

I was told by my desi-friends on my first visit to the US in '97 that holding hands or shoulder-holding and even wearing speedos to the swimming pool is "considered gay".

Really? :O

In some parts of the country, those are still offences worthy of physical violence. Some of us don't care as long as it is consenting adults and it is great fun pointing out the irony when those who scream loudest against it are caught in so-called "deviant" acts.

Jimmy Swaggart, for example. Many of us do not care he was with prostitutes. What we thought was great was this was a supposedly "moral" man telling everyone what morals were and what laws and rules to follow. Going on and on about how deviant and promiscuous all homosexuals are while the whole time, he was no better.

DIRECTFLT

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 pm

THE PEEING ON A BED WHILE TRUMP SUPPOSEDLY WATCHED BACKSTORY

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/15/17233994/ ... ape-russia

Christopher Steele’s faith in the sensational sex claim would fade over time. ... As for the likelihood of the claim that prostitutes had urinated in Trump’s presence, Steele would say to colleagues, ‘It’s fifty-fifty.’”

The claim itself is seemingly unfalsifiable but also extremely unlikely to ever be confirmed. And it could well be a silly distraction from far stronger claims of Russian interference and Trump-Russia ties, or from other issues entirely that should get more attention. It could be total bullshit.

tommy1808

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
As for the likelihood of the claim that prostitutes had urinated in Trump’s presence, Steele would say to colleagues, ‘It’s fifty-fifty.’”.

has Trump ever, even once, said he wouldn´t do such things? The first time it came up on Fox news in an Interview with him, he was very positive that there is no tape. And there being no tape was the only thing the talked about. He didn´t say it didn´t happen.

best regards
Thomas