Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Dutchy

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 pm

neutrino wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
I would like to end this with a glass of whisky ;)

Singleton? ;) :smile:

We'll see what mr. Spyhunter will bring me ;-)

777Jet

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 am

Spyhunter wrote:
My analysis of the MH370 shootdown, so far as I know, has been accepted behind the scenes by the Australian

Nonsense. The new area that officials are interested in is to the North of the recently searched area and still in the Indian Ocean, NOT in the SCS which is where you claimed the flight was shot down despite not a shred of the plane turning up anywhere around the SCS..

'Turnbull offers Malaysia help in new search for MH370'

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busines ... c98eb1c8e9

""Malcolm Turnbull has discussed with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak the circumstances in which the hunt for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 could be ­resumed, and said Australia stands ready to do “everything it can” to see it happen.

The move comes as the Aust­ralian Transport Safety Bureau is preparing to release a report on its unsuccessful search for the aircraft, which may also present new ­evidence for its claim that it is “highly likely” the Boeing 777 lies in a proposed new search zone to the north.

The Prime Minister’s revelation that he has repeatedly raised the issue with his Malaysian counterpart also follows renewed activism among relatives of the Australian, Chinese and other victims­ who disappeared with the plane when it went down more than three years ago.

Mr Turnbull saidhe had ­made representations in the interest of the families of the six Australians on board, with his spokesman saying “the Prime Minister raises this issue with his Malaysian counterpart every time they speak”.

“Malaysia is the lead nation in the investigation into the dis­appearance of MH370, but Australia stands ready to assist in any way it can,” the spokesman said.

“At present, the search for MH370 has been suspended, but if any credible evidence emerges, the Australian government will do everything it can in partnership with Malaysia to ensure the search is resumed.”

A government source said Mr Turnbull was not pressuring the Malaysian government to restart the search, describing it more as a means of “keeping MH370 as a frontline issue”.

On March 8, 2014, with 239 passengers and crew, MH370 ­doubled back on a scheduled route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing 40 minutes into the flight, with its radar transponder turned off and radio contact terminated.

Satellite tracking data showed that it ended up somewhere along a band in the southern Indian Ocean.

About the same time the ATSB’s underwater search of a 120,000sq km zone ended in Jan­uary, it held a conference of international experts, which identified a new potential search area of 25,000sq km.

The three governments involved in the subsea search which cost $200 million — Malaysia, China and Australia — have taken the joint position that no new search will be undertaken without new evidence indicating the specific location of the plane.

But it is thought that Malaysia is the least enthusiastic to resume the hunt, while ATSB officials are known to be keen to do so and ­believe they have a strong case.

The ATSB recently said a new “drift modelling” study by the CSIRO charting the discovery of debris from the plane found on and off the coast of Africa further supported the evidence that the aircraft lies in the proposed new target zone.

Most of the passengers on MH370 were Chinese nationals. Yesterday the association repres­enting their families issued a statement saying a letter of appeal signed by 1000 members had been sent to the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, reading, in part: “Concerning the parties respons­ible for the unknown fate of MH370, Malaysian government, Malaysia Airlines, aircraft manufacturer Boeing, the parties must honour and fulfil the promise of finding the plane, passengers and crew, without interruption, ceasing or abandonment.” ""

Spyhunter

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:52 pm

That's just for public consumption, 777! If you believe Peking they actually buy into the Anthropgenic Global Warming Hypothesis!

China is a major Australian export partner and I think the largest customer for Aussie minerals. Of course Canberra is going to pretend the aircraft is missing.

They are not however going to waste a lot of resources on the SIO search. They scaled down their search involvement after I tipped them off about the Chinese shoot-down of MH370 and Tony Abbott verified my intel with Razak. Malaysia is a ChiCom client state - they aren't going to do anything.

Spyhunter

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Responding to Seahawk, I have probably driven over 500,000 miles in my life, in all sorts of vehicles, from a racing car (around Goodwood) to GTs to a truck, in all sorts of countries, from New Zealand to Estonia, in all sorts of conditions including ice-storms and temperatures of 50 deg C. I have driven at over 160 mph (on a race-track), up to 120 mph or so on public roads and up to about 14,000 ft (in the Rockies in Colorado). I have driven across deserts and mountain ranges. The last time I lost control of a vehicle was when I was aged 20 - a heavily-laden, beam-axled Valiant station wagon on cross-ply tyres in a tropical downpour north-west of Cairns on the Atherton Tablelands.

I would back myself to able to regain control of a vehicle quickly and safely in almost all conditions. I am a far safer drover than I was when I was 20. Experience counts. I just do not accept that experienced airline pilots would not know how to recover from a stall.

Stall recovery is taught to pilots from within a few hours of first taking the stick. It's instinctive, as is recognition of an approaching stall and recognition of a stalled condition.

It's been over 37 years since I had an RAF QFI in the right-hand seat telling me how to fly an aircraft. and I haven't held the controls of an aeroplane for nearly 20 years (a Learjet 35A at about FL350 at about 450 knots, in the cruise). I reckon I would still recognise an approaching stall from sloppy controls, high alpha angle and control column vibration without a pilot in the left-hand seat telling me what was going wrong. If I had passengers in the back (not a realistic scenario, I admit!) I wouldn't get anywhere near a stall. I'd have the wings level and that column forward immediately, instinctively recalling what my very able instructors told me.

I'm sure every reader of this thread would be there before me. The official scenario for AF337 is an insult to Captain Dubois and his colleagues, and to commercial pilots everywhere. I want his name cleared and this nonsense stopped. I'd like to see the French pilot's union press for voice recognition analysis of the CVR.

seahawk

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:13 am

Not every person is as gifted as you. You are in the top 1% of intelligent and capable persons on the planet. Normal persons lack the mental capacity to process sensory input as fast and as correctly as you.

Spyhunter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Thank you Seahawk, for the compliment, even if I detect a slight back-handed element! I suspect however that Captain Dubois was pretty smart too - not hing I've seen or read leads me to doubt either his professionalism or his abilities as a pilot.

Outrageous terrorist attack on London Bridge. Looks like they were trying to deflect the suggestion, first ventilated publicly by myself as it happens, that the pedestrian casualties in the Westminster attack were unintentional and that the real target was the Prime Minister, in the House of Commons. There may also have been an attempt to intimidate voters from supporting the Conservatives.

Looks like a Tory win tomorrow, but the majority will be nowhere near Theresa May's expectations when she saddles us with this election. Since she was not the Tory Leader at the time of the last election she has not however faced public resentment. It is perfectly proper for a Prime Minister who takes over mid-term to go to the country.

seahawk

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Thank you Seahawk, for the compliment, even if I detect a slight back-handed element! I suspect however that Captain Dubois was pretty smart too - not hing I've seen or read leads me to doubt either his professionalism or his abilities as a pilot.

It is simply my experience as a driver instructor and when working as an engineer for a full motion aircraft sim company. Very few people can actually control their car or aircraft outside of the normal operating envelope without practising it regularly. Only the most talented act correctly on instinct.

777Jet

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:57 am

Spyhunter wrote:
That's just for public consumption, 777! If you believe Peking they actually buy into the Anthropgenic Global Warming Hypothesis!

China is a major Australian export partner and I think the largest customer for Aussie minerals. Of course Canberra is going to pretend the aircraft is missing.

They are not however going to waste a lot of resources on the SIO search. They scaled down their search involvement after I tipped them off about the Chinese shoot-down of MH370 and Tony Abbott verified my intel with Razak. Malaysia is a ChiCom client state - they aren't going to do anything.

Your MH370 scenario is just for your own publicity and / or profit; I doubt that anybody believes it.

Despite being asked for months, you have not yet once addressed the issues of a lack of debris in your alleged shoot-down area, the SCS. Again, the SCS is much, much less remote than the SIO and is also surrounded by land not too far away in almost every direction. Yet, not one item from 9M-MRO has washed up or been found anywhere in or around the SCS. You have not addressed why and this undermines your nonsense scenario entirely. But, I will ask again, along with two other simple questions.

1) Why has not one piece of 9M-MRO been found anywhere in or around the much less remote SCS? (somebody as intelligent as you claim you are should not find this difficult to answer. A simple -"because the plane did not crash there. It crashed into the SIO"- answer would do).

2) What percent from 0% to 100% represents how confident you are of your scenario? (again, somebody as intelligent as you claim you are should not find it difficult to answer the question as asked).

3) Would you bet your life on your scenario being correct? (yet again, somebody as intelligent as you claim you are should easily answer this very simple 'yes' / 'no' question).

If you don't answer the above three questions properly, it will re-confirm to everybody that your scenario is nonsense and has just been put out by you in your own self-interest.

Have a great weekend!

seahawk

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Question 1 is easy.

The Chinese and the DVD had ships in place that fished out all debris which was later planted in the Indian Ocean. By now submarine based robots have also removed all debris from the sea floor.

777Jet

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:41 am

seahawk wrote:
Question 1 is easy.

The Chinese and the DVD had ships in place that fished out all debris which was later planted in the Indian Ocean.

Hahaha I was waiting for spyhunter to say it...

Well then they did a damn good job to remove every single one of the millions of surface debris in the few remaining hours of darkness until the morning when search ships slowly started coming towards the area and staying there for about two weeks! I take my hat off to the Chinese and DVD for pulling this off. Bravo! Bravo! They make the Americans who fished out bits and pieces of TWA800 for quite some time just off the coast look amateurish... LOL ;)

Spyhunter

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Thanks Seahawk!

777 Jet: we are going over old ground! Actually there are few takers in the Intelligence Community for the SIO theory. It's strictly for public consumption.

As I have pointed out before there WAS wreckage in the South China Sea search area which I am satisfied was identified by Boeing as coming from a 777. With a steep dive angle we would not expect to see significant amounts of wreckage on the ocean surface.

There is no audit trail linking any of the IO wreckage to 9M-MRO and none of that wreckage was found in the primary search area. There is also no explanation for the delay in finding this wreckage, other than it was dumped many months after the shoot-down. In particular there is no explanation for the lack of satellite imagery showing this wreckage on the ocean surface, other than it was never there.

The aggressor state, the People's Republic of China, has numerous 777 aircraft on its registry. No checks have been done, or could be done, to determine what parts if any have been stripped from these aircraft, nor are Boeing denying that they supplied replacement parts.

I am confident to a moral certainty that the PLA Navy shot down flight MH370 over the South China Sea.

For those new to the discussion the reasons I reject the SIO theory, inter alia, are that:

(1) The aircraft was observed on Vietnamese civil and military radar performing radical manoeuvres over the South China Sea consistent with missile evasion.

(2) Malaysia is effectively a Chinese client state and would be expected to participate in the cover-up of a mass-murder by the PLA Navy.

(3) No Mayday signal was transmitted from the aircraft, consistent with radio jamming, probably by another aircraft.

(4) The crew were competent and loyal. There is no reason to suppose that they would divert from their flight plan.

(5) The aircraft was not observed making a transit of the Malay Peninsula by Malaysian civil radar.

(6) The incident was within range of the USS Pinckney's search radar. Had the aircraft flown across the Malay Peninsula such a manoeuvre would have been observed in the CIC on board the Pinckney and also by satellite.

(7) The US Administration at the time was a corrupt, Democratic administration close to China, to the point of exporting American jobs to China and tolerating Chinese currency manipulation. The Democratic president was also compromised by intelligence files stolen by the Chinese agent Edward Snowden. He also lacked moral fibre, with respect, and would not have been expected to condemn an incident of mass-murder by the Chinese Navy in the way that say President Reagan condemned the Soviet Union over the shoot-down of KAL007.

(8) The aircraft was not observed on Indonesian civil or military radar.

(9) The predicted course for the aircraft brought it within range of operational, upgraded Indian military radar systems in the Andaman Islands and within search radar range of Indian Navy warships. No Indian naval or military system detected MH370 in Indian airspace, yet it had to transit Indian airspace in order to reach the SIO.

(10) The aircraft was not detected by the RAAF's Jindalee long-range radar system, ruling out a transit of the Northern Indian Ocean.

(11) The published fuel figures are inconsistent with the fuel reserves policy adopted by Malaysian Airlines at a time of high Jet A1 prices.

(12) Even on the published fuel figures the aircraft did not have sufficient endurance to reach the primary SIO search area, based on the disputed ping evidence, had it flown its published route to the alleged Deviation Point, performed the radical manoeuvres observed near the DP and dog-legged around Sumatra, which it would have to have done, as we know it did transit Sumatra. This discredits the pig evidence and

(13) No wreckage was found in the SIO, even using military side-scan sonar.

777Jet

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:16 am

Spyhunter wrote:
777 Jet: we are going over old ground!

No, you have never answered particular questions or addressed particular issues that undermine a nonsense scenario that you have put forward on this public forum, among other places, and tried to spin as fact.

Spyhunter wrote:
As I have pointed out before there WAS wreckage in the South China Sea search area which I am satisfied was identified by Boeing as coming from a 777. With a steep dive angle we would not expect to see significant amounts of wreckage on the ocean surface.

There is no audit trail linking any of the IO wreckage to 9M-MRO and none of that wreckage was found in the primary search area. There is also no explanation for the delay in finding this wreckage, other than it was dumped many months after the shoot-down. In particular there is no explanation for the lack of satellite imagery showing this wreckage on the ocean surface, other than it was never there.

The aggressor state, the People's Republic of China, has numerous 777 aircraft on its registry. No checks have been done, or could be done, to determine what parts if any have been stripped from these aircraft, nor are Boeing denying that they supplied replacement parts.

I am confident to a moral certainty that the PLA Navy shot down flight MH370 over the South China Sea.

For those new to the discussion the reasons I reject the SIO theory, inter alia, are that:

(1) The aircraft was observed on Vietnamese civil and military radar performing radical manoeuvres over the South China Sea consistent with missile evasion.

(2) Malaysia is effectively a Chinese client state and would be expected to participate in the cover-up of a mass-murder by the PLA Navy.

(3) No Mayday signal was transmitted from the aircraft, consistent with radio jamming, probably by another aircraft.

(4) The crew were competent and loyal. There is no reason to suppose that they would divert from their flight plan.

(5) The aircraft was not observed making a transit of the Malay Peninsula by Malaysian civil radar.

(6) The incident was within range of the USS Pinckney's search radar. Had the aircraft flown across the Malay Peninsula such a manoeuvre would have been observed in the CIC on board the Pinckney and also by satellite.

(7) The US Administration at the time was a corrupt, Democratic administration close to China, to the point of exporting American jobs to China and tolerating Chinese currency manipulation. The Democratic president was also compromised by intelligence files stolen by the Chinese agent Edward Snowden. He also lacked moral fibre, with respect, and would not have been expected to condemn an incident of mass-murder by the Chinese Navy in the way that say President Reagan condemned the Soviet Union over the shoot-down of KAL007.

(8) The aircraft was not observed on Indonesian civil or military radar.

(9) The predicted course for the aircraft brought it within range of operational, upgraded Indian military radar systems in the Andaman Islands and within search radar range of Indian Navy warships. No Indian naval or military system detected MH370 in Indian airspace, yet it had to transit Indian airspace in order to reach the SIO.

(10) The aircraft was not detected by the RAAF's Jindalee long-range radar system, ruling out a transit of the Northern Indian Ocean.

(11) The published fuel figures are inconsistent with the fuel reserves policy adopted by Malaysian Airlines at a time of high Jet A1 prices.

(12) Even on the published fuel figures the aircraft did not have sufficient endurance to reach the primary SIO search area, based on the disputed ping evidence, had it flown its published route to the alleged Deviation Point, performed the radical manoeuvres observed near the DP and dog-legged around Sumatra, which it would have to have done, as we know it did transit Sumatra. This discredits the pig evidence and

(13) No wreckage was found in the SIO, even using military side-scan sonar.

The only one SCS item was never identified as being from a 777 or even a plane. Boeing did not say anything about it. We have discussed this. In the MH370 threads many people shared a view that it looked more like a boat toilet than an aircraft door. The only item that you use to support your theory is not from 9M-MRO. Sorry to tell you, again.

With your steep dive angle... you think that the SCS item is a 777 door and yet not one other item, smaller or larger, has been found out of millions of pieces? You seriously think that just one door survived to float but no wiring, seat cushions, luggage items, insulation, smaller panel shreds, etc. Nothing! Nothing else has been found around the SCS because 9M-MRO did not crash there.

You points:

1- Could be for any number of reasons, including to deal depressurize the cabin to take out passengers or to throw attackers off balance (FedEx 705).

2- That doesn't mean that government sponsored mass murder happened in this instance.

3- Probably because the person flying the plane did this intentionally and wanted to remain silent!

4- Are you sure? We have discussed reasons why both pilots might have done this? And this is not this first case of pilot suicide. What about other pilot suicide flights crew members, where they not competent and loyal during some point of their career before they turned?

5- Irrelevant. Was it even working? What where the Malays doing? Hishammuddin's response was very telling...

6- What's to say that such data has not been made public or lost? You claim that Inmarsat spoofed the handshake data, and that governments are corrupt, so do you really expect an ally of Malaysia to make public such data? That data doesn't exist for many possible reasons.

7- I agree about the dodgy US admin at the time, but that is not much of a point regarding this anyway.

The rest of your points are weak and I have to get ready for work - sorry for the short and messy reply.

But... quickly... the fuel figures are consistent with the flight's duration regardless of how you try to spin it. It all adds up to a SIO crash site. And wreckage, such as the flaperon and other items found, on land on the Western side of the Indian Ocean, indicate that the plane did come down somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Those items would not have been found where they were if 9M-MRO crashed into the SCS. It is no surprise that the underwater search came up empty given the search area was determined by an 'educated guess', as I have always said. New, untested and unproved, methodology had to be used in this instance so there is no surprise that nothing has come up. Now with further refining, it seems that investigators are confident the crash site was slightly farther north than the area searched. So, again, no surprise nothing has been found on the ocean floor area searched so far.

Again, your lack of a single debris anywhere near the SCS fully undermines your SCS theory. That plane would have smashed into millions of tiny pieces if shot down, pieces that would have floated and either been found by any of the many ships that arrived in the area the following day and stayed in the area for two weeks or so, if not washed up on the land surrounding the SCS in every direction. Look how many TWA800 or SwissAir111 debris were found, and quickly at that...

Have a good day!

seahawk

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:55 am

You need to start questioning the "facts" given in the official documents as they are wrong. The official documents have been influenced by the DVD. Sadly few people have access to raw intelligence and raw data, if you would have you would see that the SIO theory is a hoax.The plane was shot down by a submarine launched missile in the SCS. The debris was removed by fishing trawlers already in place at the day of the shot down as well as submarine based robots Luckily we have expert on the matter in this thread.

Best regards from Bremerhafen.

777Jet

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:37 pm

seahawk wrote:
The plane was shot down by a submarine launched missile in the SCS.

I did a bit more research on our friend spyhunter.

Whilst we know his past, and have heard his response to the various claims issues, I found a few interesting lines in the following article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mpics.html

"Fantasist barrister" are the first two words in the article title. Hmmmm again... "FANTASIST"

and then we get:

"But sentencing delayed until next year while psychiatric test carried out" - spyhunter, what were the results of these tests?

and later in the article, it states that you stated:

"Shrimpton said: ‘I admit that the stuff I deal with is bound to sound strange, high falutin, incredible and fantastic.It’s my world, welcome to my world.’"

But then after a google search of Michael Shrimpton MH370, I found his scenario in the following link:

https://www.legalcheek.com/2014/03/mala ... barrister/

'Barrister with active practising certificate is confident that he has unravelled mystery of flight MH370.'

Published on March 20, 2014.

"" “At 0130 hours local time last Saturday, March 8th (this is being written on the 15th) a Chinese SSK, believed to be a 636 Kilo class, shot down a Malaysian airliner, Boeing 777-2H6ER, 9M-MRO, Captain Zaharie Shah in command, off the coast of South Vietnam. The Chinese murdered a total of 239 people, all the souls on board.

“The Kilo surfaced but stayed hull-down, i.e. presented a low radar signature. She fired a Chinese-made copy of the excellent Hughes Aircraft AIM-54A Phoenix missile, supplied to Iran in the 1970s…” ""

So, we have this scenario that spyhunter had already presented just 7 days after MH370 / 9M-MRO went missing.

So, spyhunter, how were you able to determine what happened just 7 days after the MH370 went missing?

Whilst I still dismiss your scenario and am 100% confident in the SIO scenario, I do find it somewhat interesting how you came to your conclusion so quickly; I am impressed!

Dutchy

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Oh come on 777Jet, we all know about our dear mister Spyhunter, let's get over it. Either you want to read his opinion or not, both are fine. It's up to you how much you credit his opinion and to what degree you believe it or not.

Spyhunter

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:30 pm

I process information fairly rapidly, 777 Jet! I also have access to a wide range of sources and of course was familiar with the capabilities of the Kilo and the Fakour-2 missile. Remember it was my exposure of the Fakour, albeit not by name, that brought it out into the open. The analysis wasn't terribly difficult and nothing which has emerged since causes me to change my view.

The offensive CPS application for psychiatric tests of course blew up in their faces. The nice lady psychiatrist's starting figure for my IQ in interview was 185, which is consistent with estimates prepared by DGSE, Mossad and the CIA. The judge didn't even consider a hospital order, which was what the CPS were aiming for, in a disgraceful political use of psychiatry reminiscent of the Soviet era. The CPS are very like the Procurator's Office of the old USSR. They have low ethical standards, with respect, and report to the Cabinet Office. They are a joke. The bogus convictions are still with the Criminal Cases Review Commission and I expect both to be overturned. Dell Inc have already pull the rug from under the CPS over the images conviction by confirming that the number of the hard drive of my laptop is different from the serial number of that produced in evidence by the CPS, who by the way suppressed a negative fingerprint report on the computer. MI5 have pulled the rug from under them over the absurd ring-back bomb hoax conviction, still the only one in legal history, by producing letters to me which directly the CPS position at trial, itself based on perjured prosecution testimony.

After the CPS first queried my mental health I took an IQ test and joined Mensa,of which I am still proud to be a member. I'm not expecting to see many CPS lawyers at Mensa events. I hadn't thought very deeply about my IQ before the offensive CPS attacks, but after them I was determined to quantify it by reference to objective estimates by third parties. My subjective estimate was actually lower than the objective estimates, but then I am inclined to hide my lights under a bushell!

Any one tracking my published comments after the CPS tried to have me banged up in Broadmoor will see that they have become sharper. I am now much more contemptuous of officialdom and more willing to point out official stupidity, of which there are myriad examples. With respect to those taking the contrary view no one of high intelligence, by which I mean an IQ of 175 or above, would buy into the SIO theory. I am not blaming airline pilots for accepting without more the conclusions of responsible official bodies, although if you come under attack it's a good way of getting your plane shot down and your passengers killed. Those of us who possess the gift of high intelligence have a duty to use it, for the common good. My aim is quite simple - I want this war crime exposed, I want the criminals and state responsible held to account and I don't want to see any more airliner shoot-downs.

In pursuit of these aims I am willing to endure as much abuse and mockery as is thrown at me. As it happens I don't mind being controversial as long as I'm right! The idiot who criticised me in that obscure legal blog probably didn't know one end of an aeroplane from another. He certainly did not attempt any rational analysis of the shoot-down, nor did he seek to refute any one of my arguments.

We have gone round and round over the fuel figures. I repeat that I don't buy the official figure - just look at the discrepancy between the published fuel
reserves for MH370 and MH17. No one has attempted to explain this. Even the official fuel load for MH370 doesn't cut it, however. There is no point quoting me consumption figures for the cruise regime. I based my range calculations on Boeing figures for the 777-200, but allowance has to be made for the fuel-consuming radical manoeuvres over the SCS.

There is no way that there was a total gap in Indian radar coverage that night over the sensitive Andaman Islands. I am known to Indian intelligence and the Indian Government has not denied my claims.

Some on this thread are still resorting to mockery and ad hominem attacks. These are the weakest form of argument. It's one reason why mass-murder is so easy - people fall over themselves to swallow comforting official versions of events and the media round on anybody asking intelligent questions as conspiracy theorists, before going on to defend public authorities who build deathtraps and then don't put in fire precautions.

777Jet

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:30 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Those of us who possess the gift of high intelligence have a duty to use it, for the common good. My aim is quite simple - I want this war crime exposed, I want the criminals and state responsible held to account and I don't want to see any more airliner shoot-downs.

In pursuit of these aims I am willing to endure as much abuse and mockery as is thrown at me.

Whether or not I agree with your version of the various topics we have discussed in this thread, I do believe you mean what you just said. Kudos to you for that. Keep up the good fight!

Spyhunter wrote:
Some on this thread are still resorting to mockery and ad hominem attacks. These are the weakest form of argument. It's one reason why mass-murder is so easy - people fall over themselves to swallow comforting official versions of events and the media round on anybody asking intelligent questions as conspiracy theorists, before going on to defend public authorities who build deathtraps and then don't put in fire precautions.

Which leads to my next question; have you solved the horrible London apartment fire yet? What was the cause? The DVD? ISIL? Dodgy practices covered up by crooked authorities? Or was it just an accident?

Spyhunter

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Preliminary views on the London fire,777: there was a large ISIS cell in the building, a terrorist attack was imminent,possibly on the crowds attending the Trooping of the Colour and some TATP being stored in a fridge cooked off,blowing out the windows. Fire then raced up the flammable external cladding, which was not designed to deal with an uncontained fire.

TATP is unstable and needs cooling. Death toll could be as high as 200, probably around the 150 mark. PM kept away from survivors for security reasons.

Dutchy

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 pm

The Queen and the leader of her majesty's opposition are much more expandable I guess, they both were there and spoke to the residents.

How do you come up with these things? Can't nothing be just an accident or in this case poor management and poor decision making?

Spyhunter

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Corbyn hardly likely to be a target, frankly given his weak record on terrorism (although he's a nice chap - we met in 1984 on a demo!) and the Queen, having served in the Auxiliary Forces in wartime and survived two known assassination attempts, the first by the Luftwaffe, who tried to murder the Royal Family in 1940 by bombing Buckingham Palace, and the second by a man with a knife let into Her bedchamber by GO2 assets in the Metropolitan Police, is both much more courageous than the Prime Minister, with respect and more inclined to take Her own decisions about Her security. Attacks on the Queen are also far more politically dangerous than attacks on a mere politician - the Germans paid heavily for their 1940 outrage, which helped unite the country around RAF Bomber Command's great strategic air offensive, which ultimately pounded Nazi Germany into rubble. The Cabinet Office successfully suppressed the details of the second attack, so Germany didn't suffer, but Germany's card was marked.

A successful German assassination attack on the Queen would mean automatic, total war with Germany, waged until her unconditional surrender, following which she would be broken up. We're not repeating the farcical mistakes of 1918 and 1945. This time around Germany would really suffer. The Queen is not just our Head of State, but Head of our State Religion. Her person is sacrosanct and any state which murdered Her would forfeit its own existence.

Poor management doesn't cause explosions, Duchy! Explosives, however, are a common cause of explosions. TATP needs to be kept cool, we're in the middle of a German-sponsored campaign of terrorism aimed at stopping us from breaking free of the German orbit, i.e. leaving the EU, and the explosion was in a fridge. It was powerful enough to blow out the windows, sever the gas main and set fire to the flammable cladding.

777Jet

Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:42 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Preliminary views on the London fire,777: there was a large ISIS cell in the building, a terrorist attack was imminent,possibly on the crowds attending the Trooping of the Colour and some TATP being stored in a fridge cooked off,blowing out the windows. Fire then raced up the flammable external cladding, which was not designed to deal with an uncontained fire.

Interesting. My initial thought was that ISIS played some kind of role.

So will this eventually end up as the official version? Will the mainstream media eventually go with this? Or, will the current narrative of dodgy cladding and practices take the blame in the end?

Now for a question on the next topic: When is there going to be a proper military exchange between the US and Russia?

seahawk

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:00 am

IS is just a proxy created by the DVD.

BlueberryWheats

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:38 pm

I'm curious as to which disasters were actually just accidents/mechanical failure and not some political set up.

Dutchy

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:50 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
I'm curious as to which disasters were actually just accidents/mechanical failure and not some political set up.

Very little, we happen to live in a very safe world, mostly the DVD I something happens.

Spyhunter

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 pm

ISIS are indeed controlled by the DVD. Remember it was the Abwehr which set up the Muslim Brotherhood in 1928, ISIS can be traced back to this master terrorist organisation.

There are accidents, e.g. to the Liberator carrying General Sikorski, or to the DC-6B carrying Dags Hammarskjold. They happen, but many aircraft crashes are the result of sabotage or shoot-down.

Dutchy is right, with respect - modern aviation is potentially very safe. We have reliable engines, good design, excellent pilot training and pretty good ATC. GPS virtually rules out navigational errors. Automatic pilots and flight management systems have greatly improved. So why are we losing so many wide-bodies?

777Jet

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:10 am

Spyhunter wrote:
So why are we losing so many wide-bodies?

Poorly trained and incompetent pilots, pilot error, pilots turned bad, design flaws, cost-cutting, dodgy maintenance, incorrect repairs, hi-jackings and other types of causes involving humans somehow. And weather, then again, some of the crashes involving weather should not have been taking off or landing so human involvement also plays a role there. And... being shot down by missiles, which, again, involves humans! Those stupid humans!

BlueberryWheats

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 pm

If the DVD were all big and powerful like you say and with a particular flair for covering their tracks, surely they would have constructed a little accident for people who are spreading the fact that they were behind all of these events?

scbriml

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
If the DVD were all big and powerful like you say and with a particular flair for covering their tracks, surely they would have constructed a little accident for people who are spreading the fact that they were behind all of these events?

You can't apply reason and logic to a fairy tale. :wink2:

seahawk

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:30 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:

No need, as long as the majority sees those people as nut jobs it helps the DVD´s cause. I am sure the DVD has people here posting and making sure that the truths is not discovered by manipulating the context of the discussion. They might even support spyhunter to discredit him.

Dutchy

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:31 pm

seahawk wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:

No need, as long as the majority sees those people as nut jobs it helps the DVD´s cause. I am sure the DVD has people here posting and making sure that the truths is not discovered by manipulating the context of the discussion. They might even support spyhunter to discredit him.

That was you, right?

BlueberryWheats

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Dutchy

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:

Well known tactic :D

Braniff1

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 pm

As a bystander and one who has not followed this tread long-term, I must say, some of what is here is better than many supposed blockbuster spy-novels. Keep it going guys; it is at least interesting reading.

Spyhunter

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:41 pm

The DVD's Boris Laputin tried to assassinate me in 1999 and didn't do a very good job of it, obviously, for which he paid with his own life. Since then the DVD and GO2 have followed a tactic of trying to discredit me, undermine my income and keep me out of office. The problem is that the last attack was so crude it's threatening to blow up in their faces, big time.

Thanks for the comment, Braniff1!

ChrisKen

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:53 pm

:roll:

Braniff1

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The DVD's Boris Laputin tried to assassinate me in 1999 and didn't do a very good job of it, obviously, for which he paid with his own life. Since then the DVD and GO2 have followed a tactic of trying to discredit me, undermine my income and keep me out of office. The problem is that the last attack was so crude it's threatening to blow up in their faces, big time.

Spyhunter, for those who aren't familiar with your professional positions, would you please post an abbreviated resume? I find this thread most intriguing, both from your standpoint and those who comment on your remarks.
Thank you

seahawk

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The DVD's Boris Laputin tried to assassinate me in 1999 and didn't do a very good job of it, obviously, for which he paid with his own life. Since then the DVD and GO2 have followed a tactic of trying to discredit me, undermine my income and keep me out of office. The problem is that the last attack was so crude it's threatening to blow up in their faces, big time.!

I would not bet on that, mein Herr.

BlueberryWheats

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Spyhunter wrote:

Well, according to you they have quite a penchant for taking airliners from the sky. If any of this fantasy is at all real do you not think they could just target a commercial flight with you on board?

I suppose what I'm saying is that if the DVD are anywhere near as powerful as you make out, they would have no problem at all taking out particular people. Unless you're Superman. Wait... you're not Superman are you!?

Dutchy

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:50 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

Well, according to you they have quite a penchant for taking airliners from the sky. If any of this fantasy is at all real do you not think they could just target a commercial flight with you on board?

I suppose what I'm saying is that if the DVD are anywhere near as powerful as you make out, they would have no problem at all taking out particular people. Unless you're Superman. Wait... you're not Superman are you!?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

777Jet

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 am

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

Well then, if you ever board a flight and see a person that looks like the guy in Spyhunter's avatar then it might be a good idea to turn around and leave that aircraft ;)

Spyhunter

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Not entirely off the point 777 Jet! Whilst Spyhunter was being written special precautions were taken before I travelled on commercial aircraft. I let airport security and intelligence agencies know my itinerary in advance and alerted them to any changes. Security did seem to be stepped up, and one flight out of LAX to Brisbane was delayed whilst a suspicious container was removed. I was always prepared to be booted off a flight for security reasons.

The Bad Guys could not in fact be sure that I would make a particular flight and probably thought I had back-up flights booked in different names. Hijacking would have been tricky, as there were probably sky marshals on my flights. During intense operational periods I have had guys riding shot-gun on me, including on Concorde once, when I was given my seat allocation (6A) in advance by the CIA! The DVD had a guy on the flight but he didn't know I was on it. The Agency boys asked me to wind him up by popping into the back cabin. So far as I know the Good Guys were armed, but surrendered their weapons before they boarded the flight. There are special arrangements at Heathrow, which do not involve the CIA queuing in the foreign nationals q.

Now that Spyhunter has been published the threat is much reduced. My last few commercial flights have been trouble-free.

Openness is the best security. It's when you hide what you know about the Bad Guys that you can leave yourself open.

My resume is online, on http://www.VeteransToday.com, Braniff! They were a fine airline by the way, set up by the Bad Guys out of Houston.

777Jet

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:55 am

Great stuff! That was just what I wanted to read to start the day.

Spyhunter

Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:24 pm

All true!

Changing topics, I'd be very surprised with respect if Lord Justice Moore-Bick gets anywhere near the truth of the Grenfell Tower fire. Judges are hopeless at inquiries, which is why every judicial inquiry since Lord Mersey's wreck inquiry into the loss of the Titanic has been more or less a musical comedy proceeding.

The fridge-freezer in question was being used by the ISIS bomb-making cell in Grenfell Tower to store TATP, which is unstable and can easily cook off with a rise in temperature. There is no way an ordinary fire would cause the entire tower block to burn down, even if the windows were open. It needed an explosion to blow out the windows.

I imagine the inquiry will be the usual farce, with respect, and will rubber-stamp an official report which will make no mention of TATP. No witnesses contradicting the official line will be called, and the inquiry will focus on how the fire spread, not how it started. Like Lord Mersey's report into the loss of the Titanic the entire report will be skewed by a false assumption as to how the incident started.

Expect a death toll, sadly, of at least 150, possibly as many as 200. The authorities have refused to give an estimate of how many were in the tower block before it was blown up and how many made it out.

Braniff1

Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Deleted. Thank you Spyhunter.

Spyhunter

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 pm

You're welcome Braniff! One of the few US airlines to buy the dear old BAC-111, a nice kite.

Dutchy

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:37 pm

So, are you off to the Baltics anytime soon :D

(still waiting for my Whiskey)

Spyhunter

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:55 pm

That was the plan, but it changed, so I'll post it! Sorry to mess you around, but I've been messed around re my trip to Riga myself. It's been on, off, on again and now off again, with three other parties being involved.

I see that powerful support has now emerged for my analysis of the Earhart/Noonan shoot-down. I suspect the photo is genuine. My only query is the date, as the shoot-down was some distance away.

The provenance looks good, however. The media are being far too cynical and not assessing the photo on its merits, as they don't want to admit that Amelia and Fred were shot down and captured by the Japanese. I want to get the photo blown up and under glass, but the facial recognition work on Fred Noonan seems to have been professionally done. I suspect we'll find the plane is a modified Lockheed Electra minus a port engine, which was hit by Japanese machine-gun fire, caught fire and fell off the aircraft as the engine mounts burnt through.

Further tribute will have to be paid to Amelia Earhart's flying skills - her ditching of the crippled Electra on that reef was an outstanding feat of airmanship. She cannot be blamed for failing to outrun the Claudes - her aircraft was an unarmed civilian kite and was not designed for combat.

I'll be writing abut this in my next column for VeteransToday. Since I don't get paid for writing it that's not a commercial!

Moose135

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
...Amelia and Fred were shot down and captured by the Japanese.

Certainly the Japanese were working for the DVD on that one, right?

BlueberryWheats

Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Moose135 wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
...Amelia and Fred were shot down and captured by the Japanese.

Certainly the Japanese were working for the DVD on that one, right?

Both Germany and Japan are DVD region 2. Coincidence? I think not! Wake up sheeple.

Spyhunter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Different DVD, BlueberryWheats! Since the DVD were established in 1943 they clearly had nothing to do with the Amelia shoot-down. The Abwehr however were fully involved, via three key agents, including Captain Ernest King and Forrestal. Forrestal's role in the betrayal of Amelia and Fred probably contributed to President Truman's perfectly proper decision to sanction him. Forrestal was terminated with extreme prejudice by ONI agents at Bethesda Naval Hospital. He was the first and so far only SecDef to be terminated on the orders of the president.