• 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 11
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3452
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
What is the DVD, they don't even have a Wikipedia page or a website, so how does one find information about them?
Having an endoscope helps a lot.
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Difficult to give a helpful reply within the rules of this forum! The DVD is taught by Dr Paul Medhurst in his counter-intelligence course at the American Military University. The first publication to refer to them was the fall 2005 issue of the International Currency Review, edited by my late friend Christopher Storey FRSA.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:59 am

Spyhunter: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1352897

Have you told investigators to search the SCS? Perhaps they missed your MH370 threads? :D
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:45 pm

I have back-chanellled to the Australian Govt and the Malaysian opposition. My analysis was confirmed, I believe, by the RAAF. I entirely agree with the decision to abandon the search of the SIO.

Great ceremony in Washington yesterday.
 
WIederling
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
What is the DVD, they don't even have a Wikipedia page or a website, so how does one find information about them?

Maybe start here:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=94361

:-)
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:33 am

Thanks! Great first week by President Trump, a 20% tariff on Mexican imports makes a lot of sense. NAFTA has been a disaster for the US.

My next topic will be the Comet. This beautiful aircraft was targeted by Germany. No fewer than 3 were brought down, with heavy loss of life, one by a drone and two by IEDs.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
My next topic will be the Comet. This beautiful aircraft was targeted by Germany. No fewer than 3 were brought down, with heavy loss of life, one by a drone and two by IEDs.


Yep. It was brought down by so many UAVs and IEDs that the only solution was to fit them with round windows, because round windows are UAV proof. It's true, thats why Boeings have rounder windows than Airbuses, the US takes terrorism far more seriously.
 
WIederling
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:25 pm

VSMUT wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
My next topic will be the Comet. This beautiful aircraft was targeted by Germany. No fewer than 3 were brought down, with heavy loss of life, one by a drone and two by IEDs.


Yep. It was brought down by so many UAVs and IEDs that the only solution was to fit them with round windows, because round windows are UAV proof. It's true, thats why Boeings have rounder windows than Airbuses, the US takes terrorism far more seriously.


Jup, only fits through rectangular windows.
http://dl7hzpublications.magix.net/inde ... s/1159.jpg

beware when those ever buzz around in the cabin.
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:34 am

At last we have a term for what Spyhunter is saying: they are 'alternative facts' . Well done Spyhunter.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 am

There is of course no such thing as an alternative fact. There is however such a thing as an alternative view of the facts.

Let's take the square windows theory for the Comets. The windows weren't square, they had rounded corners, to reduce stress build-up, yet the media endlessly recycle the lie that the windows were square, even to the point of having inane commentary about square windows on TV documentaries with the actual, rounded-corner windows in the background!

None of the four fatal Comet 1 crashes can be shown to have involved a rupture at the windows. The Karachi CP Comet was mainly pilot error - over-rotation on take-off. The Calcutta Comet lost an elevator, initially blamed by the Air Ministry on a mid-air collision, a fact carefully suppressed in the intervening decades.

Yoke Peter allegedly commenced her break-up sequence at the ADF panel (not a window, please note - the panel was on the cabin roof!) and the wreckage of Yoke Yoke was never recovered. No one will search for it, as officialdom is afraid of what they'll find.

So, to recap: there is no evidence that any Comet 1 aircraft loss was attributed to a blown window. The RAE report was junk.
 
SoJo
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Why do you need to start another thread about the Comet? Seriously Spyhunter? The Comet accidents happened many years ago. Now you want to dredge it all up again because you know best? You really are starting to sound like a nincompoop (no offence meant). But the big question remains.... WHY?
RAF Abingdon 1967. I met Beverley from Blackburn. Fantastic!
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm

It's never too late to solve a murder SoJo! The murder of Captain Alan Gibson DFC, his crew and passengers was a shocking crime, ditto the murders of the crew and passengers aboard Comet Yoke Yoke.

More than that, it was a political crime, aimed at the great De Havilland Company. The British civil aircraft industry never recovered from the blow and British prestige is still affected. Many of the dedicated men and women who designed and built this ground-breaking aircraft are still alive, and still smarting from the smears levelled against them by the dodgy Cohen Inquiry and RAE.

Only one of the Comet 1 hull losses - the Canadian Pacific plane at Karachi - was an accident. The other aircraft were brought down deliberately by the German DVD. Since they are still in business and since the asinine metal fatigue theory is so easily disproved revisiting the issue has relevance for the present day.

It is also important to give aircraft accident investigators, who still hold out the deeply flawed RAE inquiry as a model, a jolt. They are nowhere near as good as they think they are. Exposing the serious counter-intelligence and scientific failures of RAE and AAIB gives lessons for the future.

Never again must we have such a joke inquiry into the loss of a civilian airliner.
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Staying with the Comets, another powerful argument in favour of sabotage is the fact that the initial autopsy reports on the Yoke Peter victims suggested a powerful explosion from below, where on my analysis the DVD's Hertzog placed the IED (aft lower cargo hold). It is noteworthy that the explosions on board Yoke Peter and Yoke Yoke each occurred over water thought at the time to be too deep for recovery (the Royal Navy proved the Germans wrong about that re Yoke Peter, using innovative recovery techniques including underwater TV), at about the same time and altitude (FL260) after take-off.

It is also noteworthy that only British Comets suffered 'metal fatigue'. In fact no fatigue cracks were found on any of the surviving aircraft in the Comet fleet and the only piece of wreckage showing evidence of fatigue was NOT recovered by the Royal Navy, but handed over by the Italians, close allies of course of Germany, at a time when Italy was about to formalise her client-state status with Germany by signing the Treaty of Rome.

I challenged RAeS some time ago re the part number of the part of the ADF panel the Italians handed over, and never got a denial that it was off a Comet 1A, i.e. a French Comet. BOAC Comets were the 1 model.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Why are you ignoring the blatantly obvious bombings of the Canadian Pacific and UAT Comet 1s? They carry all the signs of DVD tampering too! Maybe the UAT Comet was deliberately "written off" in a 3rd world country where proper investigations could never be performed, as the savage locals would be immediately be blamed for stealing the ADF panel you referred to as having been handled over by the Italians? And lets not forget that Germany and France were both close friends at the time. We must also remember that the UAT accident happened in Senegal, a former Vichy-French area (and at the time still a French colony). The place was fully of Vichy people who hated Britain for the attack on Dakar.

It's true, a confidential contact told me.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:28 am

Spyhunter wrote:
the German DVD


Let me guess, the DVD was also behind the murder of Kim Jong-nam?
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:50 pm

777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
the German DVD


Let me guess, the DVD was also behind the murder of Kim Jong-nam?


Are you taking a piss at Spyhunter? Not everything is the doing of the DVD you know :D
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Dutchy wrote:
777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
the German DVD


Let me guess, the DVD was also behind the murder of Kim Jong-nam?


Are you taking a piss at Spyhunter? Not everything is the doing of the DVD you know :D


Not at all. I'm curious what Spyhunter thinks, or knows, happened to Jong-nam.

Also, I'd like to hear the Spyhunter version of EgyptAir 990 (sorry if it has been mentioned and I forgot). I know he thinks Captain Zaharie of MH370 is a hero but what does he think about Gameel Al-Batouti and what happened in the cockpit of EgyptAir 990?
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
Wacker1000
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:56 pm

The DVD is the only thing keeping Bluray from world dominance.
 
Flighty
Posts: 8897
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 pm

I actually searched for DVD and since it is so thoroughly suppressed, I was not able to find any information.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 am

Flighty wrote:
I actually searched for DVD and since it is so thoroughly suppressed, I was not able to find any information.


The lack of publicity is proof that they exist and do the things Spy says they do.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Wacker1000 wrote:
The DVD is the only thing keeping Bluray from world dominance.


I still remember the good old days when VHS dominated the world of terrorism.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:57 am

Was the DVD behind what happened in Sweden?
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Not quite sure what happened in Sweden, folks! You'd have to ask the White House. I am aware of course of incidents of serious sexual violence by asylum-seekers against women, but that has been going on for some time.

I have no firm opinion on Egyptair - it looks like suicide, but there are some curious features to it. Not investigated it in depth.

Looks like Jong-nam was whacked by the North Koreans. It's possible he had been recruited by the Chinese, or another country. DVD not involved - too amateurish for them!

Essendon crash looks interesting. It was an odd place to land, with respect, and an Aussie aviation contact reports one of the dead passengers was retired FBI. Single-engine failure, even before V2, does not explain the crash.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:29 am

DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:33 pm

777Jet wrote:



oh come on, don't you think if they planted one part, they couldnot have planted a few dozens?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:04 pm

I think ALL were planted. Since the plane was shot down over the South China Sea they had to be.

Bear in mind that no bodies have been recovered, and there is no reliable chain of evidence linking this wreckage with MH370 - there is some evidence, but nothing Chinese intellgence could not fabricate.

This explains why no wreckage has been found in the SIO, where the plane is supposed to have flown. The SIO theory was a classic distraction strategy.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5853
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Turning away the focus the focus to collect any wreckage found and plant in in other places.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Bear in mind that no bodies have been recovered


Well maybe, I don't know, this has something to do with the fact that both the SCS and the Indian Ocean are filled with fish, sharks and other animals/microorganisms that tend to eat/break down any bodies within a matter of days, two weeks at the most? :scratchchin:
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:34 pm

@Spyhunter I think I won our little bet, Geert Wilders isn't the largest party in the Netherlands and Geert Wilders isn't going to be in cabinet, nor will he be prime minister.
So I will be waiting my price :D
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3452
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Image
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Haha, you are welcome to have a drink with me, Peter :D

That's if Spyhunter does keep his word ;)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Guess that Spyhunter, isn't a man of his word or he doesn't dare to show his face here again :D
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3452
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Guess that Spyhunter, isn't a man of his word or he doesn't dare to show his face here again :D

I think he may be too busy trying to link the shooting of Lincoln to the DVD. He will appear sooner or later.
Attamottamotta!
 
acinvestigator
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:20 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:30 am

Spyhunter wrote:
I think ALL were planted. Since the plane was shot down over the South China Sea they had to be.

Bear in mind that no bodies have been recovered, and there is no reliable chain of evidence linking this wreckage with MH370 - there is some evidence, but nothing Chinese intellgence could not fabricate.

This explains why no wreckage has been found in the SIO, where the plane is supposed to have flown. The SIO theory was a classic distraction strategy.



As somebody previously involved with the joint task force I can assure others that what you suggest is total nonsense.

You think that all of the items from 9M-MRO found around the Indian Ocean were planted which leads you to make that false claim that "This explains why no wreckage has been found in the SIO". You dismiss the wreckage because it does not suit your agenda, that is all. Yet, you claim that "the plane was shot down over the South China Sea", a location thoroughly searched for weeks from the beginning that is yet to produce just one piece of 9M-MRO. Your logic is warped.

From my experience and from what I have observed with my own eyes, the Inmarsat data is 100% real and the debris found around the Indian Ocean so far, that have been confirmed as coming from 9M-MRO, are 100% real. Other items are still being verified but a lack of identifiers, such as serial numbers, on some parts is making that task very difficult. The only thing that has been planted lives within your imagination.

Only the ocean sonar search has been suspended at this stage, behind the scenes the investigation is still ongoing.

Good day.
 
User avatar
TheFlyingDisk
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:18 am

acinvestigator wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
I think ALL were planted. Since the plane was shot down over the South China Sea they had to be.

Bear in mind that no bodies have been recovered, and there is no reliable chain of evidence linking this wreckage with MH370 - there is some evidence, but nothing Chinese intellgence could not fabricate.

This explains why no wreckage has been found in the SIO, where the plane is supposed to have flown. The SIO theory was a classic distraction strategy.



As somebody previously involved with the joint task force I can assure others that what you suggest is total nonsense.

You think that all of the items from 9M-MRO found around the Indian Ocean were planted which leads you to make that false claim that "This explains why no wreckage has been found in the SIO". You dismiss the wreckage because it does not suit your agenda, that is all. Yet, you claim that "the plane was shot down over the South China Sea", a location thoroughly searched for weeks from the beginning that is yet to produce just one piece of 9M-MRO. Your logic is warped.

From my experience and from what I have observed with my own eyes, the Inmarsat data is 100% real and the debris found around the Indian Ocean so far, that have been confirmed as coming from 9M-MRO, are 100% real. Other items are still being verified but a lack of identifiers, such as serial numbers, on some parts is making that task very difficult. The only thing that has been planted lives within your imagination.

Only the ocean sonar search has been suspended at this stage, behind the scenes the investigation is still ongoing.

Good day.


You're trying to add logic & fact to this thread when in fact it left this thread ages ago.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO
 
Nicoeddf
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:45 am

Dutchy wrote:
Haha, you are welcome to have a drink with me, Peter :D

That's if Spyhunter does keep his word ;)


Somehow I feel I am entitled to a sip as well. ;) I made the mistake of opening this thread yesterday - and it was like an accident: It's horrible, but you can't stop watching. So I digged through the pages, reducing my much needed sleep to the bare minimum to end up with...well nothing.

But I am with Tommy here - fuckin' great country we are with the Deutscher Verteidigungs Dienst (which is still gramatically wrong, even if better than "Deutsches").

I am still missing a little hint as to why all those things happened (re-establishment of Nazi-rule? fun? because they can?) but wow, the world is really totaaaaaaaaaally different than I thought it is.
It's relieving that people like Spyhunter are going through all this to find the cold hard truth.
Enslave yourself to the divine disguised as salvation
that your bought with your sacrifice
Deception justified for your holy design
High on our platform spewing out your crimes
from the altar of god
 
Nicoeddf
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:48 am

...forgot something: What are CIA and Donald the Trump thinking about you, Spyhunter, posting all this secrets here? Are they okay'ish with it? Or will you be reprimanded, with a whole lot of respect obviously, during the next lunch with 'em?
Enslave yourself to the divine disguised as salvation
that your bought with your sacrifice
Deception justified for your holy design
High on our platform spewing out your crimes
from the altar of god
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 am

Nicoeddf wrote:
...forgot something: What are CIA and Donald the Trump thinking about you, Spyhunter, posting all this secrets here? Are they okay'ish with it? Or will you be reprimanded, with a whole lot of respect obviously, during the next lunch with 'em?


It is all academic by now, he probably was taken out by the DVD anyhow.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
Nicoeddf
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 am

Dutchy wrote:
Nicoeddf wrote:
...forgot something: What are CIA and Donald the Trump thinking about you, Spyhunter, posting all this secrets here? Are they okay'ish with it? Or will you be reprimanded, with a whole lot of respect obviously, during the next lunch with 'em?


It is all academic by now, he probably was taken out by the DVD anyhow.


Nope, an israeli placed source in the upper circle of DVD told me, that apparently they have special plans with him. Some kind of a super secret project involving travel to the earth core to find a way to keep the polarity of the earth magnetic field as it is today. As we all know a change of polarity is (in cosmic dimensions) overdue.
Enslave yourself to the divine disguised as salvation
that your bought with your sacrifice
Deception justified for your holy design
High on our platform spewing out your crimes
from the altar of god
 
georgiabill
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:53 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:41 pm

I was really hoping spyhunter would tell us Stalin did not die but moved to Miami and is operating a popular cuban restaurant and is considering a run as a democrat for state senate in Florida.
Also hoping he would answer the age old question did the U.S. really land astronauts on the moon or was it filmed in a deserted waterfront warehouse on the Thames in London. Oh well guess I will never know the truth.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:24 pm

georgiabill wrote:
Also hoping he would answer the age old question did the U.S. really land astronauts on the moon or was it filmed in a deserted waterfront warehouse on the Thames in London. Oh well guess I will never know the truth.


The moon landings did indeed take place, but what was covered up by the DVD was the fact that the rocket was entirely designed, built and flown by the British (no immigrants included). It's true, a reliable contact told me.
 
L410Turbolet
Posts: 5653
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:12 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 pm

I don' know about you guys, but I think the entertainment potential of Spyhunter has been completely exhausted and it's time to send him back to his fellow kooks at veteranstoday
 
VSMUT
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:11 pm

L410Turbolet wrote:
I don' know about you guys, but I think the entertainment potential of Spyhunter has been completely exhausted and it's time to send him back to his fellow kooks at veteranstoday


IMHO, deserves to be in prison considering what he has done in the past.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 pm

L410Turbolet wrote:
I don' know about you guys, but I think the entertainment potential of Spyhunter has been completely exhausted and it's time to send him back to his fellow kooks at veteranstoday


Hey, I still want my wisky, my good fellow, won it fair and square :D
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:19 am

-delete-
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 am

TheF15Ace wrote:
-delete-


OMG the DVD is here!
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 am

Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
-delete-


OMG the DVD is here!


I was going to suggest that the DVD might have intercepted your scotch, but I wasn't sure what I was getting involved in :lol:
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 am

TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
-delete-


OMG the DVD is here!


I was going to suggest that the DVD might have intercepted your scotch, but I wasn't sure what I was getting involved in :lol:


This is a conspiracy that I believe in! Damn DVD :lol:
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 am

Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

OMG the DVD is here!


I was going to suggest that the DVD might have intercepted your scotch, but I wasn't sure what I was getting involved in :lol:


This is a conspiracy that I believe in! Damn DVD :lol:


On a completely unrelated note are you sure you want to drink anything Spyhunter gives you? DVD might have done you a favor ;)
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 am

TheF15Ace wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
TheF15Ace wrote:

I was going to suggest that the DVD might have intercepted your scotch, but I wasn't sure what I was getting involved in :lol:


This is a conspiracy that I believe in! Damn DVD :lol:


On a completely unrelated note are you sure you want to drink anything Spyhunter gives you? DVD might have done you a favor ;)


uhmmmm.....
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1337Delta764, bagoldex, BartSimpson, Bing [Bot], JJJ, ogre727, seahawk, WIederling and 46 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos