• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3364
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
My last post seems to have been deleted! Of course Einstein was a better physicist than me - as I tried to explain, perhaps inelegantly, his errors in Chapter 12 were deliberate. He was on the payroll of the Imperial German Secret Service, indeed was their chief scientific adviser.
If Einstein were a double agent, he would have been the most inept double agent in history given how he warned Roosevelt of Germany's nuclear program. It's this warning letter that led to the US starting the Manhattan project. If the war in the European theatre had lasted longer Berlin would have been nuked. But no doubt that to was planned by the DVD / IGSS?
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:40 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
My last post seems to have been deleted! Of course Einstein was a better physicist than me - as I tried to explain, perhaps inelegantly, his errors in Chapter 12 were deliberate. He was on the payroll of the Imperial German Secret Service, indeed was their chief scientific adviser.
If Einstein were a double agent, he would have been the most inept double agent in history given how he warned Roosevelt of Germany's nuclear program. It's this warning letter that led to the US starting the Manhattan project. If the war in the European theatre had lasted longer Berlin would have been nuked. But no doubt that to was planned by the DVD / IGSS?


Einstein was a jew and fled Nazi-Germany, I highly doubt that and again no evidence of that.

Spyhunter wrote:
Having a higher IQ than somebody doesn't make you better than them, only smarter!
And you provided us with no evidence that you have an IQ of 180. With all do respect, I tend not to believe it. It really doesn't matter to me, but I think it says a lot about you to claim this, because it is so off the scale. If you said I have an IQ of 140, I would say, ok, but why mention it? It is quite irrelevant.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:15 am

777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
Once the throttles were advanced to TOGA power on "Rijn", the KLM 747-206B, a wall of sound would have enveloped the control tower. There is no way that the tower did not know that Captain van Zanten was taking off.


Then wouldn't the Pan Am have also heard the great sound and realized that a 747 under TOGA power was coming straight towards them thus prompting them to try to turn off of the runway much sooner? Despite the very thick fog, the Pan Am still saw the KLM before they heard it...



Spyhunter, are you going to answer the above question?
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:14 am

Too much time taken up with responding to personal attacks, rather than arguments! IQ is objective and when you deal with intel agencies at a senior level they will usually perform a psychological profile. Word leaked back to me that the CIA's profiler had me down at 187. When the CPS tried to get me banged up in the 'funny farm' because with respect they weren't smart enough to grapple with the intelligence I had provided, which turned out to be spot on, it backfired on them - the court appointed psychiatrist's starting point for my IQ was 185. I am also a card-carrying member of Mensa.

Of course intelligence matters when dealing with intelligence matters. IQs of above 200 have been known, so I'm hardly off the charts, but smarter than the average lawyer!

I did answer the question, 777, but the post was deleted! The pilots were almost certainly wearing headphones and the ambient noise in the cockpit would be much higher than in the control tower.

The principal target of the Manhattan Project was Manhattan! The Abwehr wanted us to do the heavy-lifting, knowing they had assets in place to steal the research. They also slowed up the programme and forced the US to double the cost by going down the plutonium route as well as the enriched uranium route. Einstein knew what he was doing alright. He also knew about the German programme because he had started it!

The Abwehr made good use of Jewish assets - being Jewish was wonderful cover with the Nazis in power.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Look Spyhunter, since you brought it up, I doubt you have an IQ of 180plus, that is off the chart, only about 5 percent of the population scores above 125. The average lawyer has an IQ of probably 120 - 125, or at least in the Netherlands, can't think of a reason that would be different. The normal test end at an IQ of 160, so any number above that I take with a grain of salt. People bragging about their IQ, well, I do not take too seriously, with respect of course.

And although I can't rule out you speak the truth, I don't see any signs of your extremely high intelligence here, nor in your background, with respect of course. I know some people whom are exceptionally gifted and they express themselves quite differently. But then again, I am quite average gifted, so I might not be able to grasp your extreem intelligence. ;-)

So now, why does this matter to me and why are their questions around your person and why does it matter? For me it is quite simple, since you have provided us with no hard evidence only statements, I have to judge the bearer of the news in order to judge if I find it credible or not and so far, with respect of course, you don't pass the bar, I find your statements irrational, conspiracy theorist level, with a bit of paranoia and loss of reality. But heck, that is my take, I am open to change my mind about you, if you provide us with hard proof, not something like you did until now, just assumptions and not verifiable facts.
Like I said before, professionals are working on this, with quite a few men, so if you want to convince me - not necessary, that is up to you - you need an iron class case to do it. For the MH17 Russia hasn't done it so far, only produced quite silly scenario's, for the MH370 you need to explain how the official examiners are so wrong about this and how signals are recorded hours after you said it is shot down in a place quite different then were it was.

And the biggest of all: why? What has the DVD achieved with all of this? Since everything cost a lot of money and you say the Germans are paying for it, so why do they bother to do this? I can see no benefit for them, none. None in all the things you have mentioned they did.

And how come no one else is reporting about this, in the serious press I mean, no one. So why do you think you have all the wisdom and nobody else does.

And for Einstein, I think your statement is an insult to an exceptional mind. "being Jewish was wonderful cover with the Nazis in power." yeah sure, all those 6million murdered by the Nazi's must have thought so, great cover, really great.

Let me end here, I agree with Carl Sagan:


“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”



And each and every claim of yours is quite extraordinary.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 am

Spyhunter wrote:
The pilots were almost certainly wearing headphones and the ambient noise in the cockpit would be much higher than in the control tower.


That control tower had just been fitted out with proper noise and acoustic installation and had undergone full soundproofing during the night before that fateful day. Trust me, they would not have heard a thing in that control tower. Trust me, those in the control tower had no idea that the KLM was under TOGA power. I can't provide links to my sources, with respect, because not even the DVD knows about this. You will just have to accept the FACT that the control tower had just been fully soundproofed -(at the request of staff there so they could listen to football on their cheap radios without noise interference)- and there is no way that they could have heard the KLM rolling.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:16 pm

I don't doubt the tower had undergone soundproofing, 777 Jet, indeed I was aware, as was Captain Bartelski that the tower had been refurbished, but it was still an old design, soundproofing buildings with large glass areas can only go so far, the glass, so far as I know, had not been upgraded and I still go with Captain Bartelski. An early 747 with what were effectively medium bypass ratio engines would make a LOT of noise at take-off.

It's a question of connecting dots and drawing appropriate inferences from the facts. The DVD operate deep in the shadows. If it's a DVD black op you have to work it out. They will never tell you. They don;t do honesty, openness or good faith.

The noise point is only part of the equation. How could the tower not have not known of the collision and resulting fireball? Over a hundred mostly jeish passengers were left to burn to death. It was an appalling crime.

The DVD are funded offshore, through high-yield trading programmes, and from a take on those parts of organised crime which they control. Above a certain level all organised crime is controlled by intelligence agencies. The mafia eg used to respond to Mussolini's boys, something the FBI missed.

I referred to assessments of my IQ, Dutchy, in response to unpleasant personal attacks, suggesting insanity, or citing the shamefully biased attack piece about me on Wikipedia. I'm sure you're right about average lawyer's IQs. 140 is high for a lawyer. It is a matter of opinion whether my writing evidences my intelligence, but I seem to be picking up on points that the 'professionals' missed. I was after all an adjunct professor of intelligence studies. It is in the public domain that I am a member of British Mensa, so by definition my IQ is in the top 2%. Wikipedia cannot bring themselves to acknowledge that fact, but it remains a fact nonetheless.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:17 pm

777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
The pilots were almost certainly wearing headphones and the ambient noise in the cockpit would be much higher than in the control tower.


That control tower had just been fitted out with proper noise and acoustic installation and had undergone full soundproofing during the night before that fateful day. Trust me, they would not have heard a thing in that control tower. Trust me, those in the control tower had no idea that the KLM was under TOGA power. I can't provide links to my sources, with respect, because not even the DVD knows about this. You will just have to accept the FACT that the control tower had just been fully soundproofed -(at the request of staff there so they could listen to football on their cheap radios without noise interference)- and there is no way that they could have heard the KLM rolling.



Well I thought I picked up a little sarcasm here, but reading the thing of Spyhunter, I think I might be wrong.

As for the noise, I could see how it wasn't heard in the control tower. The a/c was taking off towards the controltower, so the wind must have blown more or less the other way, so away from the control tower, so the noise should be carried away from the control tower and the sudden (!) fog (guess the DVD had fog generators in place) conditions will dampen the noise further. This above the noise of place starting up in front of the tower, the Pam Am 747 taxiing etc. Further more, even if the controller could have heard it, I doubt he would have recognised it right away to step in to prevent the accident.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The noise point is only part of the equation. How could the tower not have not known of the collision and resulting fireball? Over a hundred mostly jeish passengers were left to burn to death. It was an appalling crime.


So the DVD are after Jewish people?

What I have said before:


“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”



And you still haven't given one and neither reasons for this supposed DVD for doing this. So they are self financed, you must know the companies names then? Give us something concrete to check, please.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 14271
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Dutchy wrote:
And you still haven't given one and neither reasons for this supposed DVD for doing this. So they are self financed, you must know the companies names then? Give us something concrete to check, please.


Dutchy, bless you, you seem to be taking Spyhunter WAY too seriously. Please don't hold your breath waiting for that evidence. You would think a self-professed ultra-intelligent lawyer would understand the requirement for evidence, but apparently not!
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:16 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
And you still haven't given one and neither reasons for this supposed DVD for doing this. So they are self financed, you must know the companies names then? Give us something concrete to check, please.


Dutchy, bless you, you seem to be taking Spyhunter WAY too seriously. Please don't hold your breath waiting for that evidence. You would think a self-professed ultra-intelligent lawyer would understand the requirement for evidence, but apparently not!


I find him strangely fascinating. :-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 14271
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Dutchy wrote:
I find him strangely fascinating.


His crackpot theories were amusing for a short while, but now he's just boring. :x
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
User avatar
N14AZ
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:27 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
I find him strangely fascinating.


His crackpot theories were amusing for a short while, but now he's just boring. :x

Exactly what I think! Yawn....
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:11 am

Dutchy wrote:
777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
The pilots were almost certainly wearing headphones and the ambient noise in the cockpit would be much higher than in the control tower.


That control tower had just been fitted out with proper noise and acoustic installation and had undergone full soundproofing during the night before that fateful day. Trust me, they would not have heard a thing in that control tower. Trust me, those in the control tower had no idea that the KLM was under TOGA power. I can't provide links to my sources, with respect, because not even the DVD knows about this. You will just have to accept the FACT that the control tower had just been fully soundproofed -(at the request of staff there so they could listen to football on their cheap radios without noise interference)- and there is no way that they could have heard the KLM rolling.



Well I thought I picked up a little sarcasm here, but reading the thing of Spyhunter, I think I might be wrong.


You did pick up sarcasm. Spyhunter missed it.

Spyhunter, I am telling you that the control tower was fully soundproofed the night before the accident and there is no way that the folks in there could have heard anything other than the football blaring over their radio. Trust me. It is fact because I say it is fact. I do not need to provide any sources.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:54 am

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
I find him strangely fascinating.


His crackpot theories were amusing for a short while, but now he's just boring. :x


That is fine, you don't have to read it ;-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:57 am

Dutchy wrote:
scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
I find him strangely fascinating.


His crackpot theories were amusing for a short while, but now he's just boring. :x


That is fine, you don't have to read it ;-)


So true.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:18 pm

777 Jet - you're missing the glass point! The glass wasn't changed. Of course the sound would have been muted, but I accept Captain Bartelski's conclusion that the KLM at TOGA power would have been heard in the tower. Noise and fog interact strangely - moisture in the air does not necessarily suppress noise.

The fog was natural, but predictable - that's why Los Rodeos was chosen. It was perfect for the set-up. Met conditions can be predicted accurately, save by the Met Office in Britain.

Of course the DVD are anti-semitic - these are the boys who brought you the Holocaust, in another name, as part of a deal with the Moslem Brotherhood, who wanted to exterminate the Jews, in return for Brotherhood support in taking over the Middle East. The DVD are not funded onshore and transparently, but offshore and in secret, raking 10% or so off the top from major narcotics and human traffickers, and taking proceeds from high-yield trading programmes.
 
coolian2
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Have you ever spoken to a proficient mental health expert?

Or are you just an internet tool?
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/CRJ-700/-900
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:18 am

Spyhunter wrote:
777 Jet - you're missing the glass point! The glass wasn't changed.


The glass was changed. It was changed because I said it was changed. I don't need to provide any sources to back that claim. It is fact because I said it is fact. The glass was changed from single glazed 0.17 thick glass panels to triple glazed 0.48 thick glass panels. The only thing those in the tower would have heard is the football on their blaring radios. You still have not gotten my point.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Moose135
Posts: 2668
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:27 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:02 am

777Jet wrote:
You still have not gotten my point.

Apparently, just because someone has an IQ of 180, they may still not understand sarcasm.
KC-135 - Passing gas and taking names!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:28 am

Spyhunter wrote:
777 Jet - you're missing the glass point! The glass wasn't changed. Of course the sound would have been muted, but I accept Captain Bartelski's conclusion that the KLM at TOGA power would have been heard in the tower. Noise and fog interact strangely - moisture in the air does not necessarily suppress noise.

The fog was natural, but predictable - that's why Los Rodeos was chosen. It was perfect for the set-up. Met conditions can be predicted accurately, save by the Met Office in Britain.

Of course the DVD are anti-semitic - these are the boys who brought you the Holocaust, in another name, as part of a deal with the Moslem Brotherhood, who wanted to exterminate the Jews, in return for Brotherhood support in taking over the Middle East. The DVD are not funded onshore and transparently, but offshore and in secret, raking 10% or so off the top from major narcotics and human traffickers, and taking proceeds from high-yield trading programmes.


Have you ever been to Los Rodeos? While it is quite easy to predict fog, it is very hard to say how much fog you will have. It is quite normal to have the northern part of the runway deeply in fog and the southern in the sun. This is mostly because it is not fog, but drifting clouds. One should also not forget that both 747s diverted to TFN due to the bomb at LPA.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:51 am

seahawk wrote:
Have you ever been to Los Rodeos? While it is quite easy to predict fog, it is very hard to say how much fog you will have. It is quite normal to have the northern part of the runway deeply in fog and the southern in the sun. This is mostly because it is not fog, but drifting clouds. One should also not forget that both 747s diverted to TFN due to the bomb at LPA.


Oh come on, Seahawk, get with the program, the bombing of TFN was planted in order to let the KLM 747 and Pan Am 747 divert to Los Rodeos. And they made sure that TFN would keep closed until the right - fog - conditions were there on Los Rodeos in order to cause this accident. Why? In order to kill 100 jews apparently. And they got away with murder. Whom is "they", the DVD of course!
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:04 pm

Of course I get the sarcasm, but sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! I pointed out my IQ precisely because of unpleasant personal attacks on other threads like those of Coolian 2. Just because I use my mind and query official accounts doesn't make me insane Coolian! It just means that I have a brain and use it.

The sarcasm is unintelligent, with respect, and washes over me. I am unaware 777 Jet that the glass was changed - what is your source for that? I stand by Captain Bartelski's view that the KLM taking off would have been heard. He was familiar with Los Rodeos, I am not. I am not saying it would have drowned out conversation in the tower, but it would have been heard, probably as a deep rumbling sound, which they would have known was a heavy jet taking off. Soundproofing usually reduces sound, not eliminates it, particularly with glass.

Airliners are well-soundproofed, but if you're a passenger in a plane queuing to take off you will hear the other aircraft taking off before you.

Nobody's really dealt with my fireball point - there is noway that would have been missed, so why the delay? And why were the ATC tapes edited? Eliminating the sound of the 747 is perhaps the best explanation.

Of course the IED at Gran Canaria was a phoney. Come on guys, connect the dots! A terrorist group no-one has ever heard of plants an IED at a 747-capable airport in a country still run by fascist officials, with a history of directing Western airliners into high ground, an American 747 with a largely Jewish passenger load and a Dutch 747 are forced to fly needlessly to an airport subject to cloud (I agree - low cloud is a better way of putting it than fog), they then collide after a dubious ATC instruction and the mostly Jewish passengers on the American jet are left to burn to death. The Spanish then lie, and fraudulently edit the ATC tapes. The tower's just been upgraded, to give them a potential defence to the charge of hearing one of the 747s taking off. Then the terrorist group disappears and is never heard from again. It stinks to high heaven!

Captain Bartelski was a pilot, and a brilliant one. He smelt a rat, and so do I. He didn't know about the DVD and hadn't factored in the possibility of a ground-radar unit. I have. I have added my specialist expertise to his and between us, we've cracked the worst aviation disaster in history. Maybe, just maybe, we will have deterred future crimes such as Los Rodeos. That is what I am trying to do. I am exposing serious crime with a view to deterring future crime, and getting the black intel agency responsible shut down.
 
User avatar
N14AZ
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
what is your source for that?

You owe me a new keyboard... I just had drunk from my cup of coffee when I read this sentence / question...
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Dutchy wrote:

And they made sure that TFN would keep closed until the right - fog - conditions were there on Los Rodeos in order to cause this accident. Why? In order to kill 100 jews apparently.


Actually they did not wait for the right conditions. I was told by one of my contacts in the intelligence community (sorry I cannot be more specific) that on the March 27th the DVD deployed dozens of large fog machines in Tenerife. ;)
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:27 pm

"Captain Bartelski was a pilot" Is he also an acoustic expert? If not, then he is just a laymen, so why should we believe him? Or better should we believe you, since mr. Bartelski is deceased.

"Nobody's really dealt with my fireball point - there is noway that would have been missed, so why the delay? And why were the ATC tapes edited? Eliminating the sound of the 747 is perhaps the best explanation." I don't understand your fireball point, but heck I don't have an IQ of 180, so that's why perhaps. And how did you know the ATC tapes are edited?

The bombers, Canary Islands Independence Movement (CIIM), were founded in 1964 and seized operations in 1982, not 1977. So that's not true. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_Is ... e_Movement

"with a history of directing Western airliners into high ground," could you elaborate on that.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
VSMUT
Posts: 895
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
A terrorist group no-one has ever heard of


Speak for yourself, you english-centric historical ignorant. Anybody who has attended primary school knows that the Canary Islands had a liberation movement. What's next? Are you going to claim that Corsica never had one either?

Spyhunter wrote:
airport in a country still run by fascist officials


The fascists lost power in 1975.


Spyhunter wrote:
a 747-capable airport


Out of 8 Canary Island airports, 5 or 6 have enough runway to receive a 747. What did you expect them to do? Make a big international statement by bombing El Hierro or La Gomera Airport?
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3364
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:45 pm

I think i have found a photo of the DVD leader! It's not great though:

Image


I also found a phot of him from his Nazi days:

Image
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Dutchy wrote:
"Captain Bartelski was a pilot" Is he also an acoustic expert? If not, then he is just a laymen, so why should we believe him? Or better should we believe you, since mr. Bartelski is deceased.

"Nobody's really dealt with my fireball point - there is noway that would have been missed, so why the delay? And why were the ATC tapes edited? Eliminating the sound of the 747 is perhaps the best explanation." I don't understand your fireball point, but heck I don't have an IQ of 180, so that's why perhaps. And how did you know the ATC tapes are edited?

The bombers, Canary Islands Independence Movement (CIIM), were founded in 1964 and seized operations in 1982, not 1977. So that's not true. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_Is ... e_Movement

"with a history of directing Western airliners into high ground," could you elaborate on that.


Strange that it ends operation so shortly after the DVD attack at Los Rodeos. I mean it could have nothing to do with the end of Francoism, Canarian autonomy or with the national movement of Canarias holding power in the regional government since 1993.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Damn you, Peter, that's a picture of me ;-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3364
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Damn you, Peter, that's a picture of me ;-)

Is that why a WW2 RAF 1000 pounder bomb was found just around the block from were I live earlier today?

P.s, for once I am not kidding. Check the news for 's-Hertogenbosch.
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:37 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Damn you, Peter, that's a picture of me ;-)

Is that why a WW2 RAF 1000 pounder bomb was found just around the block from were I live earlier today?

P.s, for once I am not kidding. Check the news for 's-Hertogenbosch.



Yep Peter, our organization was there in the '40. Good luck, my friend. Den Bosch is a nice town to live in. ;-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3364
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Yep Peter, our organization was there in the '40. Good luck, my friend. Den Bosch is a nice town to live in. ;-)
Well, the bomb has been safely disposed of. Not a view to a kill today then. I suppose I'll die another day, after all, only diamonds are forever. Ooh well, live and let die as they say. I suppose the odds of the bomb going off were quite small anyway, but then, so are the odds of winning the Thunderball or winning at Casione Royale, and millions of people play them. I suppose for some tomorrow never dies.
Attamottamotta!
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:57 pm

well remember Peter, you only live twice. ;-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:37 am

Spyhunter wrote:
what is your source for that?


You don't provide sources to support your wild claims, so neither will I. Get used to it.

I repeat:

777Jet wrote:
It was changed because I said it was changed. I don't need to provide any sources to back that claim. It is fact because I said it is fact.


Haven't you worked out who I was attempting to sound like?
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
LMP737
Posts: 5180
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 4:06 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 am

Dutchy wrote:

Is this your handy work? http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/10/02 ... t-on-mh17/

Well, were to start then? I was much amused by the comment, "with respect", since you show exactly no respect what so ever, not for the process, not for the people involved, not for the hard evidence, not for the victimsfamily, none.


This is one of the worst pieces of propaganda I have ever read. What a piece of crab. Almost every sentence is false of biased or a frame.


Veteranstoday, an anti-Semitic rag trying to pass itself off as a respectable veterans publication. Why some people here, KiwiRob I'm looking in your direction, use it as a source of information I'll never know.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:53 pm

I repeat, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, 777! The terrorist group in question was small, unknown outside of Spain and conducted one major operation: Los Rodeos. It folded a few years after with no further major terrorist atrocity. It might not have started as a DVD front, but it bears all the hallmarks of being taken over by the DVD. As a matter of interest, where did they acquire the explosives?

Glad our 1,000-er was disarmed! Boys seem to have been a bit off in their aim that night!

I am aware that Franco died in '75, but you have missed my point - his bureaucrats carried on. Almost all Spanish officials in 77 had been appointed by the fascists.

In terms of airliners being directed into high ground I am thinking in particular of the two DanAir tragedies, the 72 and the Comet 4.
 
User avatar
TheFlyingDisk
Posts: 809
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:11 am

Spyhunter wrote:
The terrorist group in question was small, unknown outside of Spain and conducted one major operation: Los Rodeos. It folded a few years after with no further major terrorist atrocity.


Given that its struggle is for the independence of the Canary Islands, one would not be surprised that the group is unknown outside of Spain. The Canary Islands has never been that high on the list of world flash points.

Plus, it did not simply fold. It had evolved itself into a political party, which by then had no longer had received significant support from citizens of the Canary Islands. It seems people of the isles are content with being an autonomous region of Spain rather than being totally independent.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:45 pm

It was never a serious terrorist organisation.

My respectful congratulations to President-Elect Trump. I shall be writing to him separately of course. I was not surprised by the result, indeed I predicted it on Sunday in my weekly column on VT. I also predicted the result early last night on the election thread on this site! I try to be wise before the event!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:54 pm

This is indeed obvious, that Fuerzas Armadas Guanches was a false flag operation by the Spanish Secret Service to undermine the independence movement in the Canary islands. And the Spanish Secret service as been a close ally of the DVD since Franco came to power.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:17 am

Spyhunter wrote:
I repeat, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, 777!


I'm doing exactly what you have been doing time and time again; making a wild claim and then not backing it up.

Two can play at that game.

So, when you provide sources for all of the different wild claims that you have made in these threads, especially the claims that people have asked you to provide sources for, then I will provide very credible sources for my claim about the various soundproofing that the tower undertook (including the windows) the night before that deadly day.

Spyhunter wrote:
My respectful congratulations to President-Elect Trump.


Hear, hear!

Yesterday will go down as one of the greatest days in modern political history.

But do tell us, how did the DVD pull it off? ;)
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 2033
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
I shall be writing to him separately of course.


Well, put in your claims with your congratulations and together with the 2012 Olympic claims, you will get extra attention from the US secret service. ;-)
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:52 pm

He is already a well respect consultant for them.
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Thank you Seahawk! I do in fact enjoy friendly relations with the Secret Service. Your slightly sarcastic comment reminds me of Thames Valley Police and the CPS - they were well aware of my published claims to have worked with the Secret Service and had a bunch of non-published Secret Service contact details in my apartment. They rejected the truth out of hand and then struggled to explain how I might have acquired those confidential contact details.

A friend of mine is meeting Mr Trump shortly, I am already a known quantity with both the President-elect and a leading member of his national security team, thanks to my role in researching Obama's birthplace. Since he will have access to the 2012 files and the recovery by a NEST team of a warhead from London, I need have no fears on that score!
 
petertenthije
Posts: 3364
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:00 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
A friend of mine is meeting Mr Trump shortly,
Putin? ;)
Attamottamotta!
 
TheF15Ace
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 pm

petertenthije wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
A friend of mine is meeting Mr Trump shortly,
Putin? ;)


Or it could be a friend nobody but Spyhunter sees ;)
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6612
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 am

Spyhunter wrote:
.I am already a known quantity with both the President-elect and a leading member of his national security team, thanks to my role in researching Obama's birthplace.


I have seen your version of birther on youtube, but what sources do you have to support your claims?
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90,717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9,306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Not dear old Pooters - we've never met, although one of his intelligence advisers did invite me into the Kremlin. The rozzers and the CPS struggled with that one too. Hopelessly out of their depth (my entry and exit were either deleted from immigration records or never entered) they waved a statement from Minsk that I wasn't on their immigration records, even though they had my former passport, with a a valid Byelorussian transit visa. Just to put the icing on the cake I produced a photo of me at Minsk Station, with snow falling and the Moscow Express in the background! They actually asserted I had never been to Russia - idiots!

It was I who advised the CIA and the DIA in the well-known lunch at Claridges to obtain a DNA test on Obama, in 2008, which they did, ruling out his claimed relationship with Stanley Ann Dunham. Trumpy is aware of the test and will get a copy when he enters the White House.

Pooters' copy was handed to him by Edward Snowden, which is why he has been given a free hand in Syria, and why he had to smash ISIS before Jan 20th. He shrewdly anticipated that Trumpy would win. Of course, I didn't know the Chinese had an asset deep inside NSA when I had lunch with the DIA, who were working with the nice boys and girls at Meade. It's rather funny, really - the rozzers, CPS and various trolls keep doing me down and patronising me, or abusing me, and yet here is a DNA test obtained on my advice having fairly serious geopolitical consequences!
 
User avatar
TheFlyingDisk
Posts: 809
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:34 pm

777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
.I am already a known quantity with both the President-elect and a leading member of his national security team, thanks to my role in researching Obama's birthplace.


I have seen your version of birther on youtube, but what sources do you have to support your claims?


You seriously going to keep trying to coax some proof from good ol' James Bond here?

Good luck, man!
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:46 pm

The DNA test ruled out his claimed connection to Stanley Ann Dunham. In any event she wasn't pregnant in July 1961 - a bit strange, since she's supposed to have had a baby in August! The intel has been used time and again since 2009, including by Pooters, who got a copy of the DNA results from Edward Snowden, who had penetrated the NSA for the Chinese.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aeromoe, Alias1024, ankataa, DTWorld, Dutchy, Flighty, FlyinRabbit88, Ken777, RyanVHS, Web500sjc and 5 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos