Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

seahawk

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 am

Wrong the history of the DVD goes much further back. Only because the name changed in late 1942, it does not mean that the organisation does to reach further back. In fact you can trace it back to at least 1865..

Dutchy

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:33 am

seahawk wrote:
Wrong the history of the DVD goes much further back. Only because the name changed in late 1942, it does not mean that the organisation does to reach further back. In fact you can trace it back to at least 1865..

1865? Don't you see the link goes much deeper than that? It could be that the DVD (and its pre esters) are actually a front organization and they get their orders from a group which remains hidden and they are still hidden from Spyhunter.

777Jet

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Was the DVD behind the US military Herc that went down today in Mississippi?

Moose135

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm

777Jet wrote:

There's no such thing as an aircraft accident... :shock:

petertenthije

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm

777Jet wrote:

It was secretly airplane parts retrieved from Japan. Details are sketchy, but it might have been from Amy Johnson's plane.

Spyhunter

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:18 pm

The lowest form of wit, PT!

I can't comment on the Herc which went down, although I'm sorry to hear it. There are such things as aircraft accidents - my thesis is that many crashes are also caused deliberately, more than you might suppose.

Seahawk is quite right, with respect, re the history of the DVD. It brought together existing German intelligence organisations, including the Gestapo and the Abwehr. There was also clearly a black organisation behind them, and it goes way back into the 19th century. The DVD as such however was only formed in 1943 and was a merger of an existing covert agency and the overt intelligence structures of the Third Reich.

The DVD's ethical standards are essentially those of the agencies it replaced. If anything, the Gestapo were nicer.

I can take a joke as well as the next man, but these boys play for keeps. I hope that none of my critics ever find themselves and their passengers on the receiving end of a DVD op, like poor Captain Dubois on AF447. Having hundreds of innocent civilians aboard is no greater protection than being innocent was for the people of Guernica.

MSPbrandon

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:23 am

What a Doozy of thread this is.

Spyhunter

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks! Of course there are many quality contributors to this thread.

I hope no one will mind my mentioning my little win over Tokyo over Amelia Earhart, the American aviatrix they shot down in 1937. She once drove an SS1 Jaguar by the way (albeit that the Jag name only came in after the war). I think it just sold at auction. She had fine taste - the SS1 was a handsome automobile.

Tokyo claimed the photo released by the History Channel of Amelia and Fred Noonan, plus the fuselage of their Electra, taken by an ONI agent at Jaluit Atoll in 1937, was really taken in 1935. The problem, as I pointed out in Sunday, is that the ship towing the barge with the plane on it has been identified as the IJN Koshu, and she wasn't commissioned until 1937!

I identified the Koshu as one of two IJN warships involved in the retrieval of the Electra in 2014.

There is no doubt the Electra was shot down, on my analysis by Claudes from the Akagi, which was allegedly in dry-dock in July 1937, only she wasn't.

Spyhunter

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Your bottle of Scotch is on its way, Dutchy! Just a small one, I'm afraid, as there are limits to the size you can post from the UK, a fresh discovery for me.

I hope nobody is flying to Pyongyang in the next few weeks! Should be able to avoid a war, and if there is one it should be conventional only, with a win for the Good Guys. Thankfully, with President Trump in power, there won't be a silly Eisenhower-style truce.

Kiwirob

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The lowest form of wit, PT!

I can't comment on the Herc which went down, although I'm sorry to hear it. There are such things as aircraft accidents - my thesis is that many crashes are also caused deliberately, more than you might suppose.

Seahawk is quite right, with respect, re the history of the DVD. It brought together existing German intelligence organisations, including the Gestapo and the Abwehr. There was also clearly a black organisation behind them, and it goes way back into the 19th century. The DVD as such however was only formed in 1943 and was a merger of an existing covert agency and the overt intelligence structures of the Third Reich.

The DVD's ethical standards are essentially those of the agencies it replaced. If anything, the Gestapo were nicer.

I can take a joke as well as the next man, but these boys play for keeps. I hope that none of my critics ever find themselves and their passengers on the receiving end of a DVD op, like poor Captain Dubois on AF447. Having hundreds of innocent civilians aboard is no greater protection than being innocent was for the people of Guernica.

I wonder if the DVD are part of the Rothschild covert empire, they need a dark organisation to carry out works which they can't be linked to.

neutrino
Topic Author

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Your bottle of Scotch is on its way, Dutchy!

:thumbsup: In time for Dutchy to toast to the launch of my book in September, the exact date of which is awaiting the confirmation of the distinguished Guest of Honor.
Now very busy with the planning and a thousand & one details. My VVIP & VIP guest list will be quite impressive (where a mundane book launch is concerned)....if it tracks to plan. :smile:

Dutchy

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Your bottle of Scotch is on its way, Dutchy! .

Ah great, no trip to the Baltics for you in the foreseeable future?

Dutchy

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:01 pm

neutrino wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

:thumbsup: In time for Dutchy to toast to the launch of my book in September, the exact date of which is awaiting the confirmation of the distinguished Guest of Honor.
Now very busy with the planning and a thousand & one details. My VVIP & VIP guest list will be quite impressive (where a mundane book launch is concerned)....if it tracks to plan. :smile:

Sure will, are you going to send me an autographed copy?

Spyhunter

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 pm

The planned trip to Latvia never went ahead, I'm afraid. I'm off to FInland on Saturday, but not driving through Holland!

In answer to Kiwirob, there are three branches of the Rothschild family: the British branch,who are nice and tend to have steam trains in the garden, the French Rothschilds, who are not so nice but maintain a good cellar and the German Rothschilds, who are an absolute shower, I'm afraid. The German branch has long been associated with German intelligence.

Dutchy

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The planned trip to Latvia never went ahead, I'm afraid. I'm off to FInland on Saturday, but not driving through Holland!

Too bad :D

neutrino
Topic Author

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:57 am

Dutchy wrote:
neutrino wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

Ok, since you are the first to ask, but only if you promise in advance that you won't be bored by my sometimes non-sensible scribbling and TRY to read all 90,000 words.
You will have to take care of the freight or courier costs yourself though. It's about 28 x 28 x 2cm and 1.3kg.

Dutchy

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 am

neutrino wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
neutrino wrote:

Ok, since you are the first to ask, but only if you promise in advance that you won't be bored by my sometimes non-sensible scribbling and TRY to read all 90,000 words.
You will have to take care of the freight or courier costs yourself though. It's about 28 x 28 x 2cm and 1.3kg.

Send you a PM :D

WIederling

Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Different DVD, BlueberryWheats! Since the DVD were established in 1943 they clearly had nothing to do with the Amelia shoot-down.

The DVD has access to a time machine. This was later adapted into a novel ( Vatikan/SJ swapped in for the DVD to not become a "target"
by the author who also cloaked his name. )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_K%C3%B6nigsprojekt

Spyhunter

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Let's keep our feet on the ground Wlederling! It's difficult enough as it is discussing intelligence topics!

Time machines are not possible. The historic record rules out any possibility of interference with the timeline, so travelling backwards in time can safely be ruled out, even if the possibility permits entertaining TV and movie scripts. If you want to travel back in time you have to watch the Dave channel, or look at old photos, or go visit a museum.

Travelling forwards in time raises fewer theoretical obstacles and since we do not know the future we have no evidence, either way. I would rule it out as well however, since future time has yet to happen. I do not see how you can travel to a destination which does not yet exist - it would like trying to catch a flight to Idlewild in 1948.

The German agent Einstein managed to steer physics in the wrong direction with his space/time continuum nonsense, in which he cannot possibly have believed. Space and Time are two different concepts.

BobPatterson

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 am

Spyhunter wrote:

In answer to Kiwirob, there are three branches of the Rothschild family: the British branch,who are nice and tend to have steam trains in the garden, the French Rothschilds, who are not so nice but maintain a good cellar and the German Rothschilds, who are an absolute shower, I'm afraid. The German branch has long been associated with German intelligence.

The British Rothschilds stole from Germany its highest form of intelligence, represented by Ernst Mayr.

Then we Americans, in typical capitalist fashion, stole Dr. Mayr and much of the Rothschild's collections at bankruptcy prices. They now reside at the American Museum of Narural History (New York) and at Harvard, where Mayr was director of the Museum of Comparative Zoology.

Sorry if this is seen as a bit off-topic.

9MMPQ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:37 am

Spyhunter wrote:
The historic record rules out any possibility of interference with the timeline

But if our timeline has been altered so would our historic records & understanding of our history. Without temporal shielding protecting us from changes in the timeline we would never know.

I think Wiederling is on to some something. It certainly explains how the DVD has been able to stay hidden for so long. Any discovery can be fixed by going back in time to prevent it !

The potential is mind boggling. We can all be manipulated & steered by the DVD without ever knowing it !!

Spyhunter

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

governments and intel agencies are manipulated by the DVD,but not time!

Historic records would only change AFTER history had been altered. Records written before the alteration would not be affected. This if the French went back in time today to reverse the result of Trafalgar records already published would not be affected, only accounts written after today.

9MMPQ

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:22 pm

I respectfully disagree, a change at a point in our timeline affects everything that has happend after that specific point.

If the outcome of Trafalgar would be altered into a loss for Nelson & his fleet no one would subsequently have been able to record it as a victory for us to read about today. To us the victory would simply have never happened. And as such we would never be the wiser that it may have been any different then we now think we know.

We certainly should not put it past the DVD to also manipulate time & history as we have known it ! We can not underestimate them again.

Spyhunter

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Ah, this is the conundrum! If 1805 were altered next week does the alteration happen back in 1805 or in 2017? I say 2017 - 212 years of human history can't be wiped out by a machine. You can travel through space, but you can't travel through time.

BobPatterson

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
You can travel through space, but you can't travel through time.

Have you studied airline schedules?

TheFlyingDisk

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:00 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Ah, this is the conundrum! If 1805 were altered next week does the alteration happen back in 1805 or in 2017? I say 2017 - 212 years of human history can't be wiped out by a machine. You can travel through space, but you can't travel through time.

I beg to differ. Surely you're familiar with the work Zurück in die Zukunft which postulates that history will be changed and the only one who will realize the change is the person that caused it?

9MMPQ

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Obviously DVD agents will go from 2017 back to 1805, prevent Nelson from getting to his ship & then return to 2017. After this, to us in 2017, Nelson would have at best been recorded in history as the officer that was supposed to be there but was not. No conundrum, merely cause & effect like ripples in a pond.

Unless you are a double agent trying to steer us away from finding out the DVD really has this technologically ?

Spyhunter

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Not Lt-General Bob Patterson USAF ret'd by any chance? If so, hi Bob!

It's partly because Germany lost WW1 and WW2 that we know they have not got time-travel technology! The whole concept seems to me to belong to science-fiction. I know it makes for great scripts, as in Star Trek IV, but it is impossible, in my opinion.

The scientific basis - the so-called space-time continuum - rests on the published work of a German spy, Albert Einstein, who has been discredited over the speed of light being a limiting velocity, albeit not officially. Einstein, like almost all German agents, acted in bad faith. Nothing he said should be accepted unless other scientists have verified it.

The conundrum is whether a change to history takes place in the historic time-line or the real time-line. I maintain that an attempt to change the outcome of the Battle of Trafalgar next week by going back in time to 1805 would happen next week, not in 1805. 1805 happened 212 years ago. Nothing which happened in 1805 can now be altered. Time is immutable and a wholly different concept from space.

When we travel faster than light we will get where we are going very quickly, but time will not slow down. An interstellar craft travelling 10 light years at 10C will arrive at its destination one year after departure, a bit like some United Airlines flights (one year after departure, that is!).

Dutchy

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:56 pm

I finally got the change to have a toast on all of you, especially Spy and Neutrino! Cheers mates, it was an excellent choice. You are a true gentleman, settling bets like this.

neutrino
Topic Author

Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:00 am

Image Image

BobPatterson

Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Not Lt-General Bob Patterson USAF ret'd by any chance? If so, hi Bob!

Sorry, my highest military pay grade was E-4 :-) However, I am retired.

Cheers.

Spyhunter

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:43 pm

E-4s run the army Bob! Glad the Scotch reached you Dutchy!

Anyone hearing reports of cellphone interference in the Houston area? Or other forms of radio interference?

Dutchy

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
E-4s run the army Bob! Glad the Scotch reached you Dutchy!

Anyone hearing reports of cellphone interference in the Houston area? Or other forms of radio interference?

Not only me liked it, many more around :D

What are you thinking about in Houston?

Spyhunter

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:36 pm

As per my non-commercial article on Sunday on VeteransToday.com I'm thinking a Scalar High Energy attack, Katrina-style, i.e. boosting and redirecting the storm with high-energy waves bounced off the ionosphere. Degradation of cellular networks was noticed in New Orleans during Katrina and can be evidence of a scalar attack.

Dutchy

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:48 pm

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) thing?

Moose135

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:52 pm

I was going to say that the degradation of cellular networks is more likely a result of widespread flooding and power outages effecting cell towers, plus the large number of people trying to reach family/friends/assistance overloading the remaining parts of the network. But you're probably right, the DVD used some secret energy weapon to alter the path of the hurricane. That makes much more sense!

BobPatterson

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
As per my non-commercial article on Sunday on VeteransToday.com I'm thinking a Scalar High Energy attack, Katrina-style, i.e. boosting and redirecting the storm with high-energy waves bounced off the ionosphere. Degradation of cellular networks was noticed in New Orleans during Katrina and can be evidence of a scalar attack.

Cell Towers Thrive During Hurricane Harvey in Comparison to Katrina

http://www.campussafetymagazine.com/eme ... y-katrina/

http://wirelessestimator.com/content/ar ... %20Katrina

I suspect that high-energy storms are in and of themselves degrading factors.

Dutchy

Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Moose135 wrote:
I was going to say that the degradation of cellular networks is more likely a result of widespread flooding and power outages effecting cell towers, plus the large number of people trying to reach family/friends/assistance overloading the remaining parts of the network. But you're probably right, the DVD used some secret energy weapon to alter the path of the hurricane. That makes much more sense!

Wrong thread or rational thoughts, this is Spyhunters world.

Moose135

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Wrong thread or rational thoughts, this is Spyhunters world.

:rotfl:

Spyhunter

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:59 pm

You mock me, Dutchy! You've been at the Chivas Regal again, haven't you!

Intelligence analysis is perfectly rational. Rational explanations for tw0 1 in a thousand year events happening in a fortnight are going to be hard to come by.

I daresay the V-P will be briefed in today at Fort Meade, where he is being given a 'tour of the agency'. The NSA have a SHEWS jamming programme, which might explain the decline in strength of Irma, before it rebounded.

Dutchy

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
You mock me, Dutchy! You've been at the Chivas Regal again, haven't you!

Guilty as charged :D

Spyhunter

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Irma looks like a boosted storm as well, with countermeasures being applied. It's quite funny really - there's a battle going which the public and media know nothing at all about. The intelligence community got interested in weather weapons after Katrina. In the meantime the ignorant media are talking about two 1 in 1,000 year events occurring in the same fortnight, odds of roughly a million to one against.

Dutchy

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Do you have any opinion on what this was, Spyhunter? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1373387

Spyhunter

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Unusually Dutchy, no! Sounds like a black project running into a glitch of some sort, but I've not looked at it. Black programmes are prime candidates for sabotage, but far too early to tell.

Friend of mine was at Groom Dry Lake, aka Area 51, when Tony LeVier took off in the U-2 prototype for her first flight. He had trouble getting her in the runway, as it had heated up! Tony invented the U-2 landing technique about halfway down - just stall it in.

Anybody know anything about the Silver City Bristol Freighter/Wayfarer crash? Allegedly a navigational error, but I have my doubts. She went into a snow-covered hill on a charter flight from Douglas to Ringway I think.

Dutchy

Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Well I, for one, would be interested in what you could dig-up about this crash, this is an aviation forum after all :D

BlueberryWheats

Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:20 am

The DVD have the ability to move large, snow covered hills.

Dutchy

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
The DVD have the ability to move large, snow covered hills.

Proof?

scbriml

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Proof?

You're asking for proof in a Spyhunter thread?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dutchy

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:27 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Proof?

You're asking for proof in a Spyhunter thread?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Damn, I fell for my own Spyhunter trap.

Spyhunter

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:53 pm

No, they can't move mountains! I'll have a look at the Groom Dry Lake crash. Proof stays with the agencies - no offence, but only intelligence illiterates ask for proof! Asking an intel agency to release raw data is a bit like asking the Bank of England to hand over a few bars from its gold reserves - the answer is usually no! Intel agencies would rather sacrifice lives by the thousand. German intelligence is no different - Canaris never told the Luftwaffe or the Heet that their Enigma transmissions were being read at Bletchley Park. Only the German Navy got the the 4-rotor machines, which held Bletchley up for months.