Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Dutchy

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Spyhunter and Scorpius are going to be the best of friends.....

WIederling

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
(1) If CAT were such a hazard near Mount Fuji why were civilian aircraft permitted to fly by the mountain and why have there not been more losses?

you mix that up with the "Mont Blanc". That is the real planes tombstone.

Kiwirob

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:53 pm

Spyhunter wrote:

I notice that nobody has grappled with my arguments re the Fuji Air Disaster. The CAT argument really does not up to critical scrutiny, does it? How many first airline owner 707s fell apart in mid-air due to turbulence? I know turbulence can be severe - you'll never see
The 007 series has been marvellous for the image of British Intelligence. There has been all sorts of political interference over the years - the forcing out of Sean Connery, then poor old George Lazenby, who was ex Aussie SAS BTW, and so on. Cubby was definitely on the DVD's hitlist, as am I, as it happens! Since their first attempt on me, in 99, failed (by definition, since I am still alive) the have moved to a strategy of income and reputational damage, false criminal allegations and so on.

Where do you come up with this stuff. Lazenby did national service in Australia, he moved to London in 64 to work as a model, he was then 25, before he moved to London he sold used cars for a couple of years, I’d love to know when he had time to serve in the SAS.

Unless you can provide proof the DVD don’t exist.

What do you think of the story going around that an Australian of all people has located our missing 772, it’s also knowhere near where you think it was shot down?

Peter McMahon, 64, insists he has found the plane.

He has pored through NASA and Google Maps images since the plane disappeared four years ago and believes the plane is 10 miles south of Round Island, a small islet north of Mauritius .

scbriml

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:18 am

Kiwirob wrote:
Unless you can provide proof the DVD don’t exist.

Proof? :rotfl:

On the one hand the DVD is credited with a long list of dastardly actions over decades of mischief, including bringing down numerous airliners and smuggling nuclear bombs into London. On the other, despite their near limitless ability to cause mayhem and destruction, they are apparently unable to bump off one "eccentric" Englishman.

Things that make you go "Hmmm". :scratchchin:

BlueberryWheats

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:19 am

Did SpyHunter seriously just compare himself to Stephen Hawking?

BlueberryWheats

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 am

scbriml wrote:
On the other, despite their near limitless ability to cause mayhem and destruction, they are apparently unable to bump off one "eccentric" Englishman.

Things that make you go "Hmmm". :scratchchin:

Even when he specifically mentions he's off for surgery and even gives the day and location of the surgery.

Spyhunter wrote:
As it happens I'm going to the same hospital where the Skripals are being treated tomorrow for sinus surgery.

petertenthije

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:50 am

BlueberryWheats wrote:
He did, but he did do so with his own typical modesty (tm).

neutrino
Topic Author

Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:52 am

petertenthije wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:
He did, but he did do so with his own typical modesty (tm).

Probably in terms of IQ. It seems that both Hawking and Einstein are in the 160 range. If Skyhunter's claim of 180ish upwards holds (of which I give him my benefit of the doubt), then he is truly being modest.

Spyhunter wrote:
IQ is objective and when you deal with intel agencies at a senior level they will usually perform a psychological profile. Word leaked back to me that the CIA's profiler had me down at 187.........

..........the court appointed psychiatrist's starting point for my IQ was 185. I am also a card-carrying member of Mensa.

Spyhunter wrote:
Of course Einstein was a better physicist than me............
Having a higher IQ than somebody doesn't make you better than them, only smarter!

BlueberryWheats

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 am

neutrino wrote:
Probably in terms of IQ. It seems that both Hawking and Einstein are in the 160 range. If Skyhunter's claim of 180ish upwards holds (of which I give him my benefit of the doubt), then he is truly being modest.

I was more referring to the fact that you cannot compare an eccentric with crackpot theories to a national treasure like Dr. Hawking.

Don't forget, this is the person who suggests trying to outmanoeuvre an inbound missile in a 777 using intercom and FA lookouts. Excuse the hell out of me if I do not consider that a bright idea.

Dutchy

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 am

BlueberryWheats wrote:
I was more referring to the fact that you cannot compare an eccentric with crackpot theories to a national treasure like Dr. Hawking.

Oh IQ says nothing about being productive for society at large. Professor Hawking obviously was, but a lot of people whom are cursed with a high IQ aren't, disconnected from peers in their formative years probably has something to do with that.

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Don't forget, this is the person who suggests trying to outmanoeuvre an inbound missile in a 777 using intercom and FA lookouts. Excuse the hell out of me if I do not consider that a bright idea.

You can say a lot about this (and your thoughts could even be grander) but you have to admit that this was out of the box thinking :lol:

As always the theories of Mr. Spyhunter are amazing and amusing, that's why I continue to frequent this thread.

Spyhunter

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Thank you Dutchy! Yes, I suspect that both Einstein and dear old Stephen were about 160. As I repeatedly emphasise, IQ is a matter of objective assessment, not subjective. Suffering as I do from excessive modesty (I'm working on it!) my own estimates of my IQ, to the extent that I thought about it, were way lower than the objective assessments. The oft-quoted figure of 187 comes not from me, but from the CIA's psychological profile of me, which one of my intelligence students had a sneak peak at (it wasn't classified above Top Secret, and he was a serving CIA officer with adequate clearance and a reasonable basis for looking at my profile, as I was one of his professors).

I'm sure that Stephen was a nicer person than I am. He also displayed great physical as well as moral courage and I say nothing against him.

The DVD of course have access to all nationally held NHS records. They therefore knew the date of my operation before I did, or at any rate GO2 did. By making it known, here and elsewhere, I was firing a little warning shot across their bows, i.e. Salisbury District Hospital was off-limits. I am sure that friendly eyes were looking out for me as well. I activated a backchannel to the CIA the day before going in, to check on the scuttlebutt. CIA were aware of the date, of course. The fact that there were armed police on the premises in any event, protecting the Skripals, was also helpful. I think any monkey business would have been stopped. I noted that I was moved from recovery to a more secure, upstairs, ward. The care was excellent and I cannot praise my medical team enough. My stats seemed to be checked more than any other patient's - even the Surgical Registrar was a bit surprised by the sight of a quarter empty oxygen tank by my bed on Wednesday morning! (I had nose packs in to prevent bleeding and I was on oxygen all Tuesday night).

Assassinations in practice are more difficult than they sound. The DVD failed miserably in their attempt to take out Donald Trump (before the Inauguration). The Pres is fully aware there was a planned hit and he's smacking the ChiComs around partly in retaliation, since the main beneficiary of taking DJT out would have been communist China, which currently has a $375 odd billion trade surplus with the United States. Not for much longer! And we'll be able to take some of your agricultural surpluses after Brexit, as tariffs walls kick in between us and the EU.

The problem is not just that they often fail, as the WMD attack on me in 1999 failed (as of Tuesday night Salisbury District Hospital were looking after the only four living survivors in England of a deliberate, state-sponsored, attack by banned Chemical Weapons). You then have the aftermath. Look at how the DVD's crude plot to assassinate President Kennedy has unravelled. He was always going to be a very good President. By cutting him down so brutally, in the prime of his life and in the arms of his loving wife, the DVD transformed JFK into a truly great President and an icon, widely revered throughout Western Civilisation and rightly so.

One of the benefits (or downsides - as is rightly pointed out above a very high IQ can be socially isolating) of a powerful intellect is a strong memory. Yes I can remember where I was when I heard the awful news that President Kennedy had been shot, although I was aged just 6 at the time. I was in the living room of my late aunt Agnes's lovely home in Coychurch, Glamorgan, about to go to bed, when the news broke, shorlty after 1930 GMT. I vividly recall the shocked reactions of the adults in the room and knew that something terrible had happened. I did not know then that I was destined to discover the covert German intelligence agency which had murdered the President, and the motive, to survive an assassination attempt of my own and to expose them.

Dealing with MH370, I am with respect unimpressed with Peter McMahon's claims, which I remind everybody are just a claim. They are not actually backed up with an aeroplane, nor any human remains. The 772 was shot down by the Chinese PLA/Navy, using a surface-launched Fakour-2 missile, fired hull-down from a Kilo class SSK, fitted with a proximity fuzed warhead which probably detonated about 50 feet below the starboard (No 2) engine, shredding the turbine blades and compressors and the avionics. The co-pilot was probably killed or disabled, and possibly the pilot as well. The stricken airliner almost immediately commenced an uncontrolled descent into the South China Sea. She did not break up in mid-air and entered the ocean at a steep dive angle. The attack was caught on her SPY-1 Aegis radar by the DDG USS Pinckney, which commenced counter-measures immediately. It was apparent to all in the Pinckney's CIC that there was no possibility of survivors, due to the steep angle and speed of descent.

I think my suggestion of using the FAs as observers is being taken out of context. Civilian airliners, at present, are not equipped with any means of defence. Only airliners registered in the State of Israel carry missile warning radar. The only means of tracking an inbound SAM for a non-Israeli airliner is the Mark 1 Eyeball. My suggestion is simply that the more eyes the better, not least given limited cockpit visibility from Western airliners. (Russian airliners, particularly older types, tend to be much better in this regard, as the paucity of radio aids in the bad old USSR placed a premium on ground observation for navigation.)

Two things should be emphasised - most missile attacks on airliners, for deniability reasons, are carried out at night, or in IFR conditions. Even in VFR conditions a long-range SAM like the Fakour will leave a highly visible exhaust trail. An incoming may not be visible to the pilots but may be visible to the FAs, not least as they will tend under Terminal Radar Guidance to aim for the engines on aircraft with high bypass ratio turbofans, which make a large radar target. Long-range SAMs cannot use infra-red for range safety reasons and in an ascending attack will tend to track from the avionics emitters, usually at the front of the fuselage, to the largest descending parts of the aircraft structure, usually the lower part of the engine cowls, as they switch from Semi-Active to Terminal Radar Guidance. Pilots under attack could help the FAs by not flying straight and level in the engagement area and dipping the wings in turn to port and starboard to increase the field of view.

The second point (sorry to make this a long post) is that an airliner cannot outrun a long-range SAM. Lacking countermeasures its only hope of survival rests in evasion. Evasive manoeuvres should be left as late as possible and be as radical as possible, to break the incoming's radar lock.

Spyhunter

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Sad news re the fatality on Southwestern - was she buckled in, I wonder?

I also wonder about Southwestern's maintenance policy. Surely it would be better to have the aircraft maintained in the US? One would hope that metal fatigue in a turbine blade would be picked up on routine maintenance, if not necessarily on an A check. I know labour rates are cheaper in Brazil and Mexico, but any airline management thinking US labour rates are expensive should look at the cost of an accident.

Must have been upsetting for the nice lady pilot. I know pilots hate losing passengers.

NIKV69

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:12 am

Spyhunter wrote:

I also wonder about Southwestern's maintenance policy. Surely it would be better to have the aircraft maintained in the US? One would hope that metal fatigue in a turbine blade would be picked up on routine maintenance, if not necessarily on an A check. I know labour rates are cheaper in Brazil and Mexico, but any airline management thinking US labour rates are expensive should look at the cost of an accident.

Must have been upsetting for the nice lady pilot. I know pilots hate losing passengers.

For the life of me please lock this thread.

Moose135

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:10 pm

NIKV69 wrote:

No, Nick, this thread is epic! I'm sure any day now, Spyhunter will tell us that his back-channel communications confirmed that the DVD tried to bring the plane down because one of the passengers was a Boeing engineer who had secret knowledge of where MH370 is hidden...

alfa164

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:38 am

NIKV69 wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

We need to start a new forum: "For Loons and Crazies Only"

All the self-proclaimed "experts" can have their own circle-jerk.... Spyhunter... klm617... and Donald Trump... all will feel right at home... :roll:

scbriml

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:22 am

alfa164 wrote:
All the self-proclaimed "experts" can have their own circle-jerk.... Spyhunter...

You do realise you're insulting one of the greatest minds of the 20th and 21st centuries?

alfa164

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:44 am

scbriml wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
All the self-proclaimed "experts" can have their own circle-jerk.... Spyhunter...

You do realise you're insulting one of the greatest minds of the 20th and 21st centuries?

For a minute there, I thought you meant "one of the greatest mimes of the 20th and 21st centuries.."

;)

scbriml

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:30 pm

alfa164 wrote:
For a minute there, I thought you meant "one of the greatest mimes of the 20th and 21st centuries.."

;)

Marcel "Spyhunter" Marceau?

Then again, his death might have been another DVD assassination. :scratchchin:

alfa164

Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 am

scbriml wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
;)

Marcel "Spyhunter" Marceau?
Then again, his death might have been another DVD assassination. :scratchchin:

I think you are definitely onto something; we need to get Spyhunter on this case A.S.A.P!

;)

777Jet

Tue May 08, 2018 2:12 am

Moose135 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

No, Nick, this thread is epic! I'm sure any day now, Spyhunter will tell us that his back-channel communications confirmed that the DVD tried to bring the plane down because one of the passengers was a Boeing engineer who had secret knowledge of where MH370 is hidden...

Well, we are due for a MH370 update! It has been a while and the current search is only providing shipwrecks... ;)

Spyhunter

Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Well said 777Jet! The MH370 'search' degenerated into a farce some time ago.

The wreckage of MH370 isn't hidden, Moose, it's on the floor of the South China Sea, right where Isaid it was all along.

The current search is going to come up with the odd shipwreck and that's about it. Moving the search box north, into an area within MH370's unrefuelled range, may deal with the fuel endurance point but won't find the aircraft.

In desperation I see that the Malaysian government are now claiming that the Reunion etc wreckage has serial numbers matching it to MH370. The claim was made in a pathetic documentary featuring the Malaysian PM broadcast recently in the UK on Channel 5. It didn't even mention the South China Sea. So far as I know there were no serial numbers on the wreckage, other than parts numbers. The wreckage was specific to a 777, possibly specific for a 777-200ER. It was NOT specific for MH370.

And it was only bits of wreckage.

Every day that passes without MH370 being found in the Indian Ocean strengthens the case for the South China Sea. It's no wonder that Kuala Lumpur are arranging propaganda programmes. The credibility of the Malaysian government and the regime in Peking are on the line.

Great news about the US pulling out of the joke Iran nuclear deal, if the news alert which just flashed up on my screen is on the ball. Way to go President Trump! Iran already HAS nukes, with plutonium cores, NOT enriched uranium, using the plute France sent over in 2003/2004.

And no, I make no apology for using such intellectual firepower as I possess to search for the truth and promote the safety of air navigation. Puerile comments just wash off my back, I'm afraid, no names, no pack drill. If you want to change my mind come up with arguments which have intellectual rigour.

Spyhunter

Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 pm

More good news! The Malaysian PM has been ditched and the governing coalition defeated, a seismic shift in Malaysian politics. I suspect the MH370 scandal played its part. The Malaysian government undermined its integrity by pretending that MH370 flew across Malaysia.

Dutchy

Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The wreckage of MH370 isn't hidden, Moose, it's on the floor of the South China Sea, right where Isaid it was all along.

Why don't you organize a search party if you know where it is, approximately. Easy to proof for you.

salttee

Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Why don't you stop feeding the troll?

N14AZ

Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 pm

salttee wrote:

He has been seduced. With alcohol. ;-)

jpetekyxmd80

Wed May 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Not sure why this thread is really necessary. He can speak to his fans directly

Dutchy

Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 pm

N14AZ wrote:
salttee wrote:

He has been seduced. With alcohol. ;-)

That is certainly true, won 3 bets since then, so my whisky and wine stock has been well supplemented. Care to take a bet :lol:

c933103

Thu May 17, 2018 12:47 am

I have previously made a post in the thread in civ av board regarding a Chinese man who livestreamed many unverifiable info regarding higher up of China on YouTube after he flee to the US, that said MH370 was done by Chinese government to cover up organ harvesting. I wonder if this thread is a better place to post that or not.

salttee

Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 am

Yes this is the place crap like that belongs.

777Jet

Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Well said 777Jet! The MH370 'search' degenerated into a farce some time ago.

The current search is going to come up with the odd shipwreck and that's about it.

The current search is not going to find the plane because it based on the ending being uncontrolled when there is more indicating that the ending was controlled therefore meaning the plane flew farther. The plane is probably within 200 miles of where they are looking now.

But you should be happy to have a new participant in this thread discussing a Chinese link. Did you know about the organ harvesting??? Perhaps they will be trying to get their hands on your super intelligent brain next!

Spyhunter

Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 pm

I can't help it if I have a brain, 777 Jet! Having got one I prefer to use it, rather than let it atrophy like a Cabinet Minister or mainstream journalist.

The organ-harvesting theory is a new one on me. There is organ-harvesting in China, but the MH370 shoot-down is far more likely to be linked to the bitter internal battle in 2014 in Peking for control of China.

MH370's final descent was steep and uncontrolled.

I'd love to mount a search for the wreckage, if someone came up with the resources, and I wouldn't go anywhere near the Indian Ocean!

It will be interesting to see if the new Malaysian government decides to do anything. I am not hopeful, but we shall wait and see. I've not had any contacts with Mahathir - my contacts were with Anwar Ibraham, who went on to publicly rubbish the Indian Ocean theory and rightly so.

Rumours that Theresa May will be gone by October. That will mean a Tory leadership battle, which could be won by that nice man Jacob Rees-Mogg. A government led by him would have high ethical standards and would be likely to come clean on MH17 and MH370.

jpetekyxmd80

Tue May 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
I can't help it if I have a brain, 777 Jet!

You certainly do your best to avoid it.

777Jet

Tue May 22, 2018 11:26 pm

jpetekyxmd80 wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
I can't help it if I have a brain, 777 Jet!

You certainly do your best to avoid it.

Such an intelligent brain would have realised over 4 years ago that not one single bit of 777 wreckage washing up or being spotted anywhere in the much, much less remote SCS area means that no 777 went down there. Heck, even a child could come to that conclusion. It is 100% fact that flight MH370 did not crash into the SCS.

petertenthije

Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am

The team investigating the MH17 tragedy just did a live press conference to give an update on their progress. Some of the information was already known.

Long story short, the JIT pretty much confirms everything the independant Bellingcat investigation says. The JIT came to these conclusions independant from Bellingcat.

Key points:
  • Flight MH17 was shot down by a buk from the 9M38 series.
  • The Buk-TELAR came from, and after the shooting was returned to, the Russian Federation.
  • The motive(s) for the shooting down remains a mystery.
  • The crash area remains inaccesible for the investigators.
  • Various individuals involved with the shooting down have been identified.
  • The missile was fired by the 3rd battalion of the 53rd russian air defence brigade

Wilbert Paulissen, dutch national police:
  • A unique “fingerprint” was compiled for Buk-TELAR that shot down MH17
    brigade.
  • The “fingerprint” is based on: unique transport numbers/markings, center of gravity markings, white smears on the Buk-TELAR, partial bort numbers, non-standard drive wheel, damage on rubber sideskirt.
  • It was compared against numerous other Buk-TELAR units from mostly the ukraine and russia. This was done using photos and film as well as other sources that can’t be publically revealed till the case goes to court
  • The Buk-TELAR has been identified as belonging to the 3rd batallion of the 53rd russian air defence brigade based at Kursk.
  • This confirms independant research by belingcat, but the JIT came to these conclusions independant from belingcat
  • There is footage (amongst others from social media) of a military convoi going from Kursk to the Ukraine. This includes 6 unique Buk units.
  • The footage was verified using amongst others Google streetview.
  • Five Buk-TELAR units from 2nd batalion 53rd brigade, one from 3rd batalion 53rd

Cmdr Jennifer Hurst, Australian Federal Police
  • Different parts of missile were found, including in human remains
  • Metal scraps, paint fragments
  • A buk missile was detonated under controlled conditions to compare against MH17 missile (not mentioned in conference, but orobably from finkand)
  • A buk venturi and a buk casing were retrieved from the crash site
  • The venturi contained two reference numbers
  • The casing had one refence number
  • The refence number narrows down the missile to two subtypes, also narrowing down the missile manufacturer and the year of construction.

The JIT still needs to know
  • Who were the crew
  • What was their mission and scope
  • Under whose orders where they sent
  • What were the rules of engagement, operating procedures

Q&A session
  • 100 people were being investigated, of these “several dozen” are still under investigation. They are from various nationalities.
  • The case will be trialled in the Netherlands, the date has not been set, but the last phase of the investigation has been entered.
  • Findings were shared with the Russian Federation, the RF have been unwilling to respond to questions relating to the Buk-TELAR or the 53rd brigade.

Edited to add a link to an English source:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/rus ... 4zh92.html

Spyhunter

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:57 pm

The Dutch report on MH17 is junk - there were two missiles, not one. One was a Buk, alright, but a Chinese Buk, a HQ-16A.

No one has seriously looked in the SCS up till now. That may change with the new Malaysian Government. At the moment governments are frightened of searching there, because they're frightened of what they'll find.

scbriml

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 am

Yeah, and I have fairies living at the bottom of my garden. I have no proof or evidence, you'll just have to trust me. :rotfl:

BlueberryWheats

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:37 am

Damn. I thought this thread had finally died. :D

neutrino
Topic Author

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:29 am

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Damn. I thought this thread had finally died. :D

The death of this thread has been greatly exaggerated in and by your mind.

777Jet

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:23 am

Spyhunter wrote:
No one has seriously looked in the SCS up till now.

As you know, many ships arrived in the SCS area where MH370 went silent the following day and searched for over a week until the SIO scenario emerged. Not a single 9M-MRO debris found then or since in the SCS area. Not one thing. Nothing there.

BTW how have your book sales been doing since you joined this site???

Spyhunter

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Book sales steady, thanks 777 Jet! No change since before I joined the site, book has never been out of print since it was published. Improving sales was not the object of joining this site, improving the safety of air navigation was.

Yes there was a brief search of the SCS, but it was quickly called off once the authorities appreciated that the Chinese had shot MH370 down. There isn't a single government in the Western world, save for the American government, willing to stand up to the Chinese, and 'von' Obama was in power when 370 was shot down. The Obama Administration's policy was to appease China and sacrifice human life if need be, no offense intended.

Spyhunter

Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 pm

I see that the MH370 relatives continue to be treated with contempt.

It really is time that governments came clean with what they know. I was hoping that the new Malaysian government would be more honest than its predecessor, but apparently not.

A3801000

Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The Dutch report on MH17 is junk - there were two missiles, not one. One was a Buk, alright, but a Chinese Buk, a HQ-16A.

How do you come up with this nonsense?

BlueberryWheats

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:53 pm

A3801000 wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

Shhh! The unwritten rule around here now is to ignore this thread to stop feeding the troll.

TheFlyingDisk

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:04 am

BlueberryWheats wrote:
A3801000 wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

Shhh! The unwritten rule around here now is to ignore this thread to stop feeding the troll.

True, but this thread is far more entertaining than the countless Donald Trump/'Murica threads wouldn't you agree?

777Jet

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:25 am

Spyhunter wrote:
I see that the MH370 relatives continue to be treated with contempt.

It really is time that governments came clean with what they know. I was hoping that the new Malaysian government would be more honest than its predecessor, but apparently not.

Have you been in contact with the French???

Spyhunter

Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:50 pm

No, but the French will be aware of my views. Most intel agencies monitor my output.

A separate thread has been opened re the French investigation. BEA are right with respect to query the Inmarsat data.

For those new to this thread I have been challenging the Inmarsat data since 2014. It cannot be reconciled with MH370's fuel endurance range bearing in mind the inevitably high fuel consumption during the radical manoeuvres observed on radar.

Since MH370 could not have reached the southernmost ping point even by gliding, on any realistic assumption, all the ping points can safely be rejected.

We need to look for another explanation for the ping data, most likely deliberate corruption of the software by the Chinese, who shot the plane down and had every motive to switch the search from the South China Sea to the SIO.

Spyhunter

Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Has everyone now accepted my arguments on MH370? About time!!

Moose135

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Has everyone now accepted my arguments on MH370? About time!!

No, most of us have just gotten tired of feeding the troll.

777Jet

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:41 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Has everyone now accepted my arguments on MH370?

No.

I don't think you convinced a single person :)

scbriml

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:08 pm

777Jet wrote:
I don't think you convinced a single person

Well, when I see the overwhelming amount of evidence presented in support of his arguments....

Oh wait.