Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BobPatterson

Re: MH370 & MH17: Spyhunter theories for his fans

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 am

Spyhunter wrote:
No, they can't move mountains!

Only if you refuse to accept the customary reading of Matthew 17:20.

777Jet

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:15 am

Spyhunter wrote:
I hope nobody is flying to Pyongyang in the next few weeks! Should be able to avoid a war, and if there is one it should be conventional only, with a win for the Good Guys. Thankfully, with President Trump in power, there won't be a silly Eisenhower-style truce.

I just briefly visited NK as part of my annual leave trip this year (only to log a few old Russian types) just in case the place and all those rare planes get wiped out. Any inside updates on if or when a war is likely to start?

Dutchy

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

This is the Bible I guess, hopefully, you are not a person whom takes this book literary, now do you?

BobPatterson

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 am

Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:

This is the Bible I guess, hopefully, you are not a person whom takes this book literary, now do you?

Hopefully? Why would you have hopes about what someone else thinks about scripture?

Is your "hope" similar to that mentioned in Hebrews 11:1 ?

In any event, I have several times reported that I am an agnostic.

Dutchy

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:13 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:

Hopefully? Why would you have hopes about what someone else thinks about scripture?

why quote the scripture then. You got me confused ;-)

BobPatterson

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 am

Dutchy wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

why quote the scripture then. You got me confused ;-)

Why not?

The scriptures are no more crazy as hypotheses than some of the stuff I've seen posted by Spyhunter and other conspiracy "theorists".

petertenthije

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:17 am

BobPatterson wrote:
The scriptures are no more crazy as hypotheses than some of the stuff I've seen posted by Spyhunter and other conspiracy "theorists".
LOL, as they say in the Netherlands... uitgeluld. (I won't translate literally, suffice to say no you've got a good point ;))

Dutchy

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:51 pm

true in this tread you can say anything, all is okey.

777Jet

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:46 pm

How is your MH370 SCS scenario progressing Mr. Spyhunter? I know the following article is about a month old but I would still love to hear your criticisms of it :D

'Explosive new report virtually pinpoints location of missing flight MH370'

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/expl ... a5b431c98b

""STARTLING new evidence has virtually pinpointed the location of MH370 — 1258 days since it disappeared.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau has today released an explosive new report that effectively narrows the search zone for the missing plane down to an area half the size of Melbourne.

The report places the most likely location of the aircraft “with unprecedented precision and certainty” at 35.6°S, 92.8°E — in between Western Australia and Madagascar...""

Spyhunter

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Responding to 777 Jet, the situation is escalating, but I don't think hostilities will resume. Sanctions will bite a bit harder,but won't work, Trump can't resume hostilities unless there's an Act of War, and I think Pyongyang will stick to the war of words. It's not a stable situation however.

If war comes its more likely to be conventional.

The ATSB report is junk - they can come up with as many search areas as they like, but they aren't going to find the plane in the Indian Ocean! I query the good faith of ATSB - they must know by now she went down in the SCS.

I think the Groom crash was accidental, Dutchy.

777Jet

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:00 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Responding to 777 Jet, the situation is escalating, but I don't think hostilities will resume. Sanctions will bite a bit harder,but won't work, Trump can't resume hostilities unless there's an Act of War, and I think Pyongyang will stick to the war of words. It's not a stable situation however.

If war comes its more likely to be conventional.

NK is now saying that Trump's latest comments are a declaration of war.

What are the chances of the US assisting SK and Japan to develop their own nuclear weapons programs? I'd love to see how China would respond to US allies very close by having nuclear weapons as a result of this current situation.

I'd also like to see NK's rockets / ICBMs get shot down, especially anything flying towards Japan...

WIederling

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 am

777Jet wrote:
I'd also like to see NK's rockets / ICBMs get shot down, especially anything flying towards Japan...

It is very much not a sure thing to do.
Performance of all the Anti *BM thingies is rather unreliable.

Imagine the "egg on face" effects if Trump goes for having an NK missile shot down without success.

Then most of the path is in space. Taking down an NK missile by the US in space would open
the path for "anyone" taking down US assets in orbit.
And that is not as difficult as people think.
You just have to send a bucket of steel ball shot on a ballistic flight grossing the right orbit
at the right moment. NK's missiles should be able to reach well beyond 1000km above ground.
( Their current routes go +4000km distance with the highest point ~1000km.
The "asset" will do its own destruction because it is passing at a hell of a clip in its orbit.

N14AZ

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:47 am

Spyhunter wrote:
The ATSB report is junk

That's all? Such a simple explanation? Did you have a bad day when writing this? Remember, this thread was created so that "your fans can rejoice". I think they expect a little bit more than "it's junk"... ;-)

scbriml

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:54 am

N14AZ wrote:
That's all? Such a simple explanation?

Wait, you weren't expecting proof or evidence, were you? :shock: :rotfl:

9MMPQ

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Oh Scbriml, are you winding up N14AZ ? There is never any proof without Spyhunter's audit trail :shock: :rotfl:

777Jet

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The ATSB report is junk - they can come up with as many search areas as they like, but they aren't going to find the plane in the Indian Ocean! I query the good faith of ATSB - they must know by now she went down in the SCS.

But the ATSB is a 'branch' of the Australian Government; the same Australian Government that you have been 'backchanneling' with? Perhaps they believe that your SCS scenario is junk?

WIederling wrote:
Performance of all the Anti *BM thingies is rather unreliable.

Imagine the "egg on face" effects if Trump goes for having an NK missile shot down without success.

Then most of the path is in space. Taking down an NK missile by the US in space would open
the path for "anyone" taking down US assets in orbit.

I believe that attempting to shoot down an ICBM, possibly with a nuclear warhead on it and launched from a country who has threatened to turn your country into a sea of fire, heading your way as a self defence measure does not all of a sudden open the path for anyone to take down your assets (especially non-military) in orbit. Are countries just supposed to sit back and wait until they get nuked first before it becomes fair game to defend yourself?

I do agree with your other points, however, about the difficulty of shooting down the ICBMs and the egg of the face of whoever had a failed attempt at doing so.

WIederling

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:23 am

777Jet wrote:
I believe that attempting to shoot down an ICBM, possibly with a nuclear warhead on it and launched from a country who has threatened to turn your country into a sea of fire, heading your way as a self defence measure does not all of a sudden open the path for anyone to take down your assets (especially non-military) in orbit. Are countries just supposed to sit back and wait until they get nuked first before it becomes fair game to defend yourself?

Be realistic. What chance of NK going through with that threat?
They are not irrational. ( even is that image is heavily pushed.)

The US is much better known for laying waste to hapless lesser countries.
( not without conjured up provocation, though. I give you that.)

then:
What is your position on up-arming of countries that are threatened by the US?

Spyhunter

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Agreed re ABM missiles - a long way from a sure shot. You would need to fire multiple missiles to ensure a reasonable kill probability.

Any report suggesting the SIO is junk - the plane's in the South China Sea! There is still no answer to the arguments I and others have been putting forward.

I backchannelled to the Aussies when Tony Abbott was in power, indeed I met a mutual friend in London only this week. Malcolm Turnbull and I have issues.

777Jet

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:20 pm

WIederling wrote:
What is your position on up-arming of countries that are threatened by the US?

IMHO all nations have the right to arm themselves for self defence, even if that includes nukes. However, if you are stupid enough to threaten to turn the most powerful nation into a "sea of fire", among other things, and test fly ICBMs over their allies, then you have issues. NK will reap what they sow.

Spyhunter wrote:
Any report suggesting the SIO is junk - the plane's in the South China Sea!

Your SCS scenario is junk.

Spyhunter wrote:
There is still no answer to the arguments I and others have been putting forward.

You and which others? Who else supports your SCS Scenario?

You fail to answer the arguments that have been put forward to you, especially about zero debris ever being spotted or found anywhere around the SCS despite the SCS (IGARI) area being surrounded by land not too far away in almost every direction and despite the fact that ships searched there from day one for about two weeks. Nothing.

Spyhunter wrote:
Malcolm Turnbull and I have issues.

Many people have issues with him. He is in the wrong political party for starters...

What do you make of the assassination of Malaysian consul Zahid Raza in Madagascar on 24 August, who was apparently going to be involved with the transportation of MH370 debris found there?

Spyhunter

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Interesting,wasn't aware that the Malaysian consul had been taken out! With official cover-ups we often find secondary assassinations. Raza may have discovered that the wreckage was a phoney.

Looked at the ATSB Final Report on 370. It's Janet & John nonsense. It effectively confirms that 370 didn't go down over the SIO - the search was thorough and exhaustive, and found zilch.

9MMPQ

Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Interesting,wasn't aware that the Malaysian consul had been taken out!

Slightly worried here you were not aware. Surely this should have been flagged immediately by you & all of your intelligence contacts on the case ? It sure was news down here...

I am sure you will soon be able to confirm to us that the allegations of Mr Raza being threatened by some unsavoury characters over his possible link to a kidnapping case are in fact a DVD cover up.

When do you expect to break the real location of MH370 to the rest of the world ?

neutrino
Topic Author

Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:24 pm

9MMPQ wrote:
Slightly worried here you were not aware.

Should you be? Humans are not infallible. Even the best would at times, rare as it might be, miss something somewhere.

9MMPQ wrote:
When do you expect to break the real location of MH370 to the rest of the world ?

Ah, have you not been paying attention? Spy has stated numerous times, FWIW, that its at the SCS.

scbriml

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:13 pm

neutrino wrote:
Humans are not infallible. Even the best would at times, rare as it might be, miss something somewhere.

Most humans don't have an IQ that is off the scale (almost immeasurable some would say!) Most humans don't have all the intelligence community contacts. Most humans don't have so many back channels.

So, for such a relevant detail to have been "missed" is more than a little perplexing. :scratchchin:

neutrino
Topic Author

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:15 pm

But still a human nonetheless, no matter how close to being a superhuman, IQ wise. (pun)
So give him a break...he will have to take a break at times. (pun again)
I'll bet Newton and Einstein do have their share of misses or two. (maybe a pun)

scbriml

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:15 pm

neutrino wrote:
But still a human nonetheless

In a Scottish court, the verdict might be "not proven". :wink2:

neutrino
Topic Author

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Be nice. :smile:

BlueberryWheats

Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
Interesting,wasn't aware that the Malaysian consul had been taken out! With official cover-ups we often find secondary assassinations. Raza may have discovered that the wreckage was a phoney.

Looked at the ATSB Final Report on 370. It's Janet & John nonsense. It effectively confirms that 370 didn't go down over the SIO - the search was thorough and exhaustive, and found zilch.

Raza finds out about the conspiracy and winds up dead, and you've been spouting it all over this forum for months and not so much as a single hair on your head comes to harm. :scratchchin:

777Jet

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:26 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Raza may have discovered that the wreckage was a phoney.

Or that all of the debris found in that area so far are legit and indeed from 9M-MRO, meaning that the MH370 ocean current drift modelling work might be more relevant in helping to narrow down the impact area and locate the main wreckage - something that a certain government might want to avoid as indicated by their actions since very early on.

Spyhunter wrote:
370 didn't go down over the SIO - the search was thorough and exhaustive, and found zilch.

As was the SCS surface search from day one for at least two weeks. Nothing there!

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Raza finds out about the conspiracy and winds up dead, and you've been spouting it all over this forum for months and not so much as a single hair on your head comes to harm.

Could it be because he is getting paid by the Malaysian government??? ;)

Spyhunter

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Raza may well have been threatened, but I am afraid he was off my radar. I am not all-knowing, although I may know a lot!

My IQ is only off one chart! I suspect that Albert Einstein maxed out at about 165. Newton's IQ is more difficult to measure, but he was probably smarter than Einstein.

MH370 lies on the floor of the South China Sea, slightly off her flight-path, i.e. beneath where she was shot down.

777Jet

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
MH370 lies on the floor of the South China Sea, slightly off her flight-path, i.e. beneath where she was shot down.

Is there anybody out there who agrees with you?

scbriml

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:53 am

777Jet wrote:

Are you serious? The evidence presented is overwhelming, any jury would be convinced. :liar:

Dutchy

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:44 pm

scbriml wrote:
777Jet wrote:

Are you serious? The evidence presented is overwhelming, any jury would be convinced. :liar:

Do I detect a slightly sarcastic tone here?

scbriml

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Dutchy wrote:

To quote Francis Urquhart - you might very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment. :spin:

Dutchy

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

To quote Francis Urquhart - you might very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment. :spin:

haha

Dutchy

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm

scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

haha, well played

Spyhunter

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Lots of people agree with me inside the Intel Community, plus the Chinese and Australian governments, and probably the Malaysian as well!

The SIO theory is a load of Janet and John nonsense. It's strictly for public consumption only, bit like man-made global warming.

From the way that you're all having a go at me anyone would think the plane had been found! All we have is an assortment of bits which could have come off any old 777. No bodies, no hull, no engines, no Mayday call, no reliable data transfer from the plane - it's hopeless.

The SIO search was pretty thorough, and a complete and shameful waste of time and public money. The Chinese shot the plane down, and it's on the floor in the SCS.

Dutchy

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Prove us all wrong. Why not go and search for it, get a TV program to sponsor it and have a go. Sounds like you have a pretty good idea where its' located, so it should be quite easy to find it or at least some part of it. Should be interesting either way.

Dutchy

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:43 pm

I guess Malasia is ready to waste some more money: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1376349&p=19889683#p19889683

seahawk

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:05 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Lots of people agree with me inside the Intel Community, plus the Chinese and Australian governments, and probably the Malaysian as well!

The SIO theory is a load of Janet and John nonsense. It's strictly for public consumption only, bit like man-made global warming.

From the way that you're all having a go at me anyone would think the plane had been found! All we have is an assortment of bits which could have come off any old 777. No bodies, no hull, no engines, no Mayday call, no reliable data transfer from the plane - it's hopeless.

The SIO search was pretty thorough, and a complete and shameful waste of time and public money. The Chinese shot the plane down, and it's on the floor in the SCS.

It was on the ocean floor, All larger parts have been salvaged today.

WIederling

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:20 am

seahawk wrote:
It was on the ocean floor, All larger parts have been salvaged today.

Man, that would present "sh*t in the fan" if it ever comes to light that the crash site was known _and_ filched by some entity.
( With the notoriously sneaky US being the only real suspect.)

seahawk

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 am

No, it was the Chinese navy with the DVD.

WIederling

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:58 am

seahawk wrote:
No, it was the Chinese navy with the DVD.

disinterested contract work ? :-)

you think the DVD would careless enough to leave evidence around :-)

seahawk

Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 pm

All parts found so far have been planted after being recovered in the South China sea.

777Jet

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank you for your serious reply, Spyhunter.

Spyhunter wrote:

Really? So I guess 'they' really don't want the plane to be 'found' then because you have always been saying this yet they decided to search an entirely different area before suspending the search.

Spyhunter wrote:

And from the way you have been pushing your SCS scenario anyone would think that the plane should have been found within a few weeks...

More has been found washed up around the Indian Ocean than the nothing that has been found anywhere around the much less isolated (and searched from day 1 for 2+ weeks) SCS...

Would you seriously suspect one of the pilots to make a mayday call after going rogue?

The Inmarsat data is good enough "reliable data transfer" for many of us.

Spyhunter wrote:
The SIO search was pretty thorough, and a complete and shameful waste of time and public money.

Maybe, but the methodology used to determine the search area was new / untested and as I said for a long time the search was therefore just based on an educated guess; one that they got wrong. Now, after more and more different analysis, they are coming up with a different search area that is, believe it or not, not too far away from the area searched. So, they might have gotten the rough area right and their new estimated area might be correct. Maybe we will know one day if a new search is conducted or if the main wreckage is ever found.

Spyhunter wrote:
TThe Chinese shot the plane down, and it's on the floor in the SCS.

In one piece? Funny how none of the stuff that would have broken off (if shot down as you say or upon impact anyway) was seen by any of the many surface vessels looking from day 1 for 2+ weeks...

That 777 must be mighty tough to have sunk in one piece to remain hidden!

777Jet

Spyhunter

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Ah, but there's been no serious search of the SIO, 777 Jet! She won't be in one piece, she went in fast and steep, hence only one bit of wreckage on the surface.

Lots of things get covered up - look at the Las Vegas shootings. Two shooters, minimum, cross-fire, with a belt-fed 30 ca. and all the media talk about is Paddock!

Dutchy

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 am

It was shot down, according to you, isn't it, Spyhunter? Should be a lot of debris, just look at what happened to the MH17: a large debris-field, some should have washed up on the shore, don't you think? Or I am missing something in your theory.

777Jet

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:20 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Ah, but there's been no serious search of the SIO, 777 Jet! She won't be in one piece, she went in fast and steep, hence only one bit of wreckage on the surface.

Lots of things get covered up - look at the Las Vegas shootings. Two shooters, minimum, cross-fire, with a belt-fed 30 ca. and all the media talk about is Paddock!

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/20 ... resumes-2/

""“The Malaysian Government has accepted an offer from Ocean Infinity to search for the missing plane, entering into a ‘no find no fee’ arrangement,” the MP said in a statement.""

SpyHunter, a 'no find no fee' arrangement in the updated SIO search area? I guess they have not been listening to you lol. Any company offering a 'no find no fee' proposal must be pretty confident in the area they will be searching...

Moose135

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:18 pm

777Jet wrote:
Any company offering a 'no find no fee' proposal must be pretty confident in the area they will be searching...

Don't worry, the DVD is secretly covering their costs to look in the wrong place.

Spyhunter

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Actually there's more backdoor finance deals than you might imagine - someone invests in a car company competing with German manufacturers, shuts it down or mismanages it, and is reimbursed offshore.It was done to Jensen in the 60s. Engineers were told they couldn't fix problems like overheating.

I can't comment on Ocean Infinity, as I don't know what cash they've got offshore and whether they are involved in private placements of capital. It may be bad faith on their part. Equally it may simply be sheer stupidity. They didn't consult me, e.g. but I have published articles on MH370.

Debris fields can be very narrow - look at the Pentagon on 9/11. An aircraft impacting at a steep angle of descent at high speed (the two usually go together of course) behave more like fluids than solids. The wings fold back and you would not expect to see a large debris field.

MH17, the plane shot down by the Ukrainians and the Chinese, impacted at a comparatively shallow angle. The pilots and most of the avionics were taken out by the AAM from the Frogfoot and, the nose section broke away.

Dutchy

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 pm

I forgot that you think the MH17 was first shot at with a Su-25 and then shot down by a Chinese SAM. Why would the MH17 come down at a shadow angle and the MH370 at a steep dive?