Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Why Guys Are Misunderstood-Part 2

Tue Aug 22, 2000 11:56 pm

Here's the second in an ongoing series aimed at clearing the air (no pun intented in connection with the first post) at relationships between us guys and the ladies.

So, without further ado, here is the second most common misconception about guys:

"The only thing guys ever think about is sex."

This is only half true. While guys do think about it a lot, it is not the only thing on their mind.
We also think about other things such as airplanes, music, cars, or whatever other interests we have.
But make no mistake about it. Guys are very sensual, and to us, sexual desire is on par with food, water, and air as far as our needs.
But the biggest mistake that you ladies make is thinking that "emotions" and "feelings" are more important to a guy, and you practice that by "not giving us any".
Guys do have feelings, and care about what a woman thinks-we just don't always show it (perhaps I'll explain more of this on part 3).
But again, the sooner you ladies realize this and deal with it, the easier it will be for both of you.
The number one reason guys cheat on you ladies is just for sex. If he cheats on you, its not because he doesn't care about you, or is trying to be mischievous.
A guy can love a woman with all his heart.
But of she doesn't put out for him after a certain amount of time, or not often enough-or even worse-STOPPED putting out, that is asking for trouble, then you are taking a very real need away from him.
I'm not really sure why it's such a need, but it is.
I challenge any woman to quit putting out for her significant other-or make him wait for infinity to get it.
See how long he remains loyal to you.
Chances are, when a guy has an affair, it means nothing to him. It is only to satisfy a need/desire that his mate is not delivering. I might even go so far as to say that if a guy cheats on a woman, under these circumstances, it may be HER fault.
Now of course, there are exceptions.
Perhaps if two adrodgynous people hooked up, then they can be perfectly happy just staring at each other.
I even wonder if this argument can be used against shy guys by sensual women?
Whatever the case, there will be exceptions to the rules.
But the bottom line is:
A prude and someone well in touch with their sensual side dont make a good match, no matter what else they have in common.
The end will only spell disaster.

Lindy

RE: Why Guys Are Misunderstood-Part 2

Wed Aug 23, 2000 12:51 am

"I challenge any woman to quit putting out for her significant other-or make him wait for infinity to get it. "

Exactly!!! I cant waste my time and wait two or three weeks!!! This year I already had 2 girls like that. First one got over 1 month (and I didnt get any during that time) and the second lady got 2 weeks. I moved on and didnt waste more of my time. First girl was trying to convince me that love is more importand than sex (I agree with her, but no SEX no LOVE), and we just ended our relationship. Second girl was playing "innocent" girl. When I was fed-up with her behavior and those stupid little games I just resigned. Now shes calling me everyday, shes sending me email etc. But hell with her. I moved on. If they dont wanna give up (some) I'll give up.

Rafal

Matt D

Wed Aug 23, 2000 2:09 am

This is an interesting topic and I'm sure it will take off.
Lindy, I would just like to add to your post that you seem to have stumbled across the best way to get a woman:

Make her think that she can't have you.
Then, once you get her, treat her with less than chivalry.

I know the ladies will deny it, but deep down, they know that what I'm about to say is true. I've tried both methods. I've seen my own experiences as well as those of people I know......

Nothing turns a woman on like being mistreated.
I don't mean by slapping her in the head or using her as a punching bag.
I'm talking about being a rough, tough, and dirty MAN.
That means:

Calling her when YOU want to.
Keeping your phone calls short and ending them when YOU want.
Don't return all of her calls.
Keeping the compliments short, far and few in between.
And don't let her call the shots.
Just be candid. Don't sugarcoat everything you say.

You get the idea.

Stop and think about it, look at the ratio of "nice guys" having girlfriends, and then look at the "bad boys".

When was the last time you heard of a "bad boy" complain about how women suck because they won't go out with them?
They don't. Women are attracted to that. This is why you will ALWAYS see truck drivers, bikers, construction workers, gang bangers and even skinheads or anyone who's not afraid to push anyone out of their way have a woman at their side.
Guys that always bring flowers, never raise their voice, always open doors, return phone calls, always compliment (read kiss the ass of) the ladies are seen as boring. They may enter a relationship, but soon the woman gets bored and bails on him.

When the girl attracted to the "bad boy" gets tired of being stood up, or her guy disappearing for days or weeks at a time, she'll dump him, go home, eat some chocolate ice cream, sob her heart out, and then pick up another identical guy, and start all over.
The minute the bad boy gets dumped, another woman will be there ready to take the others place.

Jeez. I don't see the ladies lining up for the guy wearing the suit, holding flowers and has Shakespeare memorized.

E-mail me if you want more tips....

Lindy

Thu Aug 24, 2000 1:13 pm

Matt D

I'm not bad guy I am nice guy and I dont have many (I can say ANY) problems with picking up girls. Right now I'm little bit sick and tired of jumping from one girl to another. I dont buy flowers (you said that nice guys buy flowers) hehehe
I'm looking for a girl not for a bitch that is with me because I'm tough and I'm not scared of anybody.
Hell with those girls.

I have affair with very nice girl, but shes getting married on September 16th   I will miss her.
I think she was the best girl I've ever met.
But I met her too late.

I dont have to be stinky biker to get nice girl hehehe