Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

American Pie

Sun Jul 16, 2000 4:50 pm

Anybody else likes that movie ?? It's my favorite one. Have seen it so many times already.
Am looking forward to part II.

B737-700

AC_A340

RE: American Pie

Sun Jul 16, 2000 9:30 pm

Seen it. Have It. It's good.

AviationLover

Mon Jul 17, 2000 12:45 am

I hope I never get busted for spanking my susage!! hehe

Matt D

Mon Jul 17, 2000 4:52 am

The fact that this movie was even made and the ensuing popularity just goes to show how low both morally and intellectually this great country has gotten. It plumbs to new lows by objectifying women as bakery products, and begs a series of complicated questions. How anyone can take a simple premise of "4 guys wanting to lose their virginity before they leave high school" into a tortuously long 90 minutes has got to be the $64,000 question. For example: Does the pie have to be homemade or store bought? Can one of those Hostess snack pies be used? Why not a cherry pie? At least with a cherry, most of us know the sexual connotation associated with cherries. It was truly frightening when I realized that the pinnacle of the entire movie hinged on a 30 second spot when that guy humps the lukewarm pastry. And when I was in the theater that was roaring with laughter, I wanted to run out to the nearest set of train tracks, light a cigarette, put a blindfold on and just wait for the next Metrolink to come by at a sedate 80 MPH.
I place the blame for this abomination squarely and entirely on the shoulders of society for allowing this heinous film to be made. All prints of it should be burned. Anyone that thinks there is anything actually redeeming in this film should be electrocuted.
beware though, the sequel is coming: Polish Sausage.
only this one will feature girls and said sausage....
It's coming.

Louis

Mon Jul 17, 2000 4:53 am

Classic movie! I loved the bathroom scene and the one with the apple pie. Would never have thought of that one! But two words best sum up this movie: Shannon Elizabeth! She's sooo fine! Probably the best-looking girl in Hollywood now.

Mon Jul 17, 2000 6:33 am

I loved the movie. That movie made Jason Biggs a star, now he has made movies like "Boys and Girls" (which in a guys opion sucked, no sex, or anything, boring!) and i want to see his other movied that is coming out "Loser." The moved was GREAT!

modesto2

Sat Aug 12, 2000 7:15 am

One of the greatest movies! Saw it twice in the theater and once on video. There were too many good scenes!

Sat Aug 12, 2000 9:28 am

We just ordered the move form Columibia House. But it is called American Pie: Special Edition. It has like out takes (which should be hilarious! And cast interviews). I can't wait to get it to see it. But I LOVE the movie. I think potrays sp? the American teens very well.

awaramper

Sat Aug 12, 2000 9:36 am

Classic movie. We watched at work one night while we were waiting for a delayed flight. The boss came in when the apple pie scene was on. She got pissed and walked out after taking the movie and throwing it away. Never fear, we got it out of the trash and finished watching it.

USAirways737

Sat Aug 12, 2000 10:34 am

Is it on any of the movie channels yet? I hope HBO or Cinemax get it soon. I only got to see the first half of it.

Sat Aug 12, 2000 10:39 am

It stunk a la Pepe le Pew.

I guess it was a simple and crude movie that only a simple and crude mind could appreciate-which no doubt explains its popularity.
Our country is LOADED with 'em.

Sat Aug 12, 2000 1:23 pm

Ahhhhhh, as I whipe the tear from cheek from laughing so hard. I am suddenly overcome with more uncontroled laughter due to the reminiscence of the band camp story.

Sat Aug 12, 2000 1:26 pm

would ya care to go into detail of your "Band Camp Story?"

Sat Aug 12, 2000 1:35 pm

You dont remember the second funniest part of the movie????

Sat Aug 12, 2000 2:11 pm

No not really...which part? what happens. I have seen the movie before, but dont remember any part about band camp...

flyf15

Sat Aug 12, 2000 6:29 pm

I've seen it, and think its hilarious, but only because of the overall extreme stupidity of the movie. Such as laughing at who the heck would want to put the pie part of the movie in. As far as actual content, its pretty stupid.

Derek H - "This one time, at band camp, ..."

"This One Time, At Band Camp ..."

Sat Aug 12, 2000 8:38 pm

Haha, such a great classic !!
Who did you guys like best in the movie ? Heather ?

USAirways737

Sun Aug 13, 2000 1:34 am

thats the part where she put the flute up... isnt it?

Sun Aug 13, 2000 1:50 am

Yeah, at the party, she mentioned the flute.

Sun Aug 13, 2000 4:22 am

Oh, now I remember..."One time at band camp I stuck my flute up..." OK! Now I remember!! Gotcha!

nwa man

Sun Aug 13, 2000 8:09 am

Come on, everyone knows the funniest part of the movie was when Stiffler drank that "spiked" beer....

Oh yeah...Vicki (Tara Reid i think) was the best.

Sun Aug 13, 2000 9:42 am

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, while I pick my self up off the flor from uncontroled laughter I am suddenly thrown to the floor again due to my recollection of the guy coming back to school and everybody referring to the number 2.

I think I am going to buy the DVD.

Sun Aug 13, 2000 9:56 am

LoL! Talk about a phobia (fobia??) to have!

Sun Aug 13, 2000 10:38 am

You mean phobia. What do you mean with phobia?

Sun Aug 13, 2000 12:59 pm

aren't you talking about hte guy who had to go home to use the bathroom, b/c he didn't want to go in school? Now i would call that a phobia...right? Cuz we are talking about the kid who got layed by that one guys mom right?

Sun Aug 13, 2000 3:01 pm

Yet again I have pick my self off the ground due to your reminder of another hillarious part.

I ment the part when the main character had two misshaps when he was about the have sex with that fine lady. Then the next day he came back to school and everybody was refering to the number two becuase they all saw it over the internet.

I love that movie!!!

Sun Aug 13, 2000 5:33 pm

He blew it !!

Tue Aug 15, 2000 2:33 pm

If anyone buys it, get the unrated collector's edition on DVD!!!!

Mon Aug 21, 2000 4:59 am

Finally the American Pie Special Edition finally came yesturday. Now I remember the #2 thing. I never realized how damn funny that movie is! An instant classic. It does depict the teen world very good.

aa61hvy

Oh Yeah!

Wed Aug 23, 2000 9:30 am

i saw that movie on my way to europe i saw it 3 times on the way there on 5 times on the way back no joke, then i got the dvd and i watched it about 1 time every other day for about 4 weeks... so i saw it like 35 times full length!!!AWESOME MOVIE!
"Stifler F*ck, i mean why do you have to be so insensitive?"
sorry! i had to say that!

Matt D

Wed Aug 23, 2000 9:41 am

Is the collectors edition the one that includes all the "Pie humping sequence" outtakes?

nwa man

AA61hvy

Thu Aug 24, 2000 12:44 am

They showed it on the plane? Must have been some creative editing...

Thu Aug 24, 2000 2:17 am

Yes, it does have out takes from the pie scene. Did anyone watch the teen choice awards last night? It was funny Jason Biggs and The Pie were nominated for the best chemistry! I thought that was funny. He lost though. David Arquett (sp) and Courtney Cox won that award.

Sat Aug 26, 2000 11:41 am

www.firstpiece.com

you can view the horny kid hump the pie here.