User avatar
litz
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:01 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

SpaceX stream is LIVE!
 
User avatar
Tugger
Topic Author
Posts: 8278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:23 pm

This is getting exciting! AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING YET!! :bouncy:

Still have to make it to T-0:00 so until then I need to hold my excitement in check.

Watching and waiting.....

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
Tugger
Topic Author
Posts: 8278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:35 pm

It's like its the Super Bowl (trademark of the NFL) for geeks!

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
Jayafe
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm

There we go, T-1 !!
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 25664
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:56 pm

The twin boosters landing together was amazing.

And the shots of the roadster and "pilot" in space...
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2217
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 pm

WOW! Never heard rock music during any shuttle launches LOL
 
User avatar
United787
Posts: 2660
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Amazing! The two boosters landing together brought instant tears to my eyes... and I don't even follow this stuff!
Last edited by United787 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Phosphorus
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm

and two booster cores seem to have successfully landed.
I don't believe my eyes. It shouldn't be possible, but it's happening.
AN4 A40 L4T TU3 TU5 IL6 ILW I93 F50 F70 100 146 ARJ AT7 DH4 L10 CRJ ERJ E90 E95 DC-9 MD-8X YK4 YK2 SF3 S20 319 320 321 332 333 343 346 722 732 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 74M 757 767 777
Ceterum autem censeo, Moscovia esse delendam
 
User avatar
flyingturtle
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Wonderful. I feel so happy!


David
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.
 
User avatar
ITMercure
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:49 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm

This picture of the roadster and spaceman, with earth as a background, sure will make history... and feature in tomorrow's newspapers!
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 25664
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Sooner787 wrote:
So is Spaceman and the roadster on their way to Mars?


It will have a Mars crossing elliptical orbit around the Sun.
Last edited by Stitch on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
User avatar
Tugger
Topic Author
Posts: 8278
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Wow.
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
GulfstreamG650
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Did the center core land safely? The video feed was lost.

Amazing all around, really inspiring.
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2217
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 pm

Forgive me, I haven't been following the lead up to this mission.

So is Spaceman and the roadster on their way to Mars?
 
HAL
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:38 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Sooner787 wrote:
Forgive me, I haven't been following the lead up to this mission.

So is Spaceman and the roadster on their way to Mars?

The booster is in a parking orbit around the Earth. It will startup again in a few minutes to boost out of the Earth's gravity.

HAL
One smooth landing is skill. Two in a row is luck. Three in a row and someone is lying.
 
GDB
Posts: 13060
Joined: Wed May 23, 2001 6:25 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Truly incredible, I'll admit to shouting 'fucking hell!' as FH seemed to lift off and clear the tower so fast.
All the nerve wracking bits cleared so rapidly too To almost pure entertainment value with those booster landings.
Nice touch with the soundtrack, to quote a line from one of Bowie's inspirations then collaborator, Lou Reed, 'it's a beginning, of a new age'.
 
User avatar
SeJoWa
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 6:11 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Wow.
27 rocket engines burning into history.
Star Man is in space, ready for his one billion year ride.
And the amazing sight of two Dragon first stages landing simultaneously, looking like a busy spaceport from one thousand years in the future.

What a day for the SpaceX crew and the the future of humanity's explorations beyond our very own gravity well!
 
User avatar
litz
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:01 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Haven't seen any word on the center booster yet ...
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2217
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Congrats to all the Space X workers who made this day possible.

Now Elon needs help getting his Tesla production sorted out, any volunteers ? LOL :)
 
User avatar
litz
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:01 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Image
Image
Image
 
Gingersnap
Posts: 864
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Hearing the core landed in the sea less than 50 meters from the drone ship.
Flown on: A306 A319/20/21 A332 B732/3/4/5/7/8 B742/4 B752 B762/3 B772/W B788 C152 E195 F70/100 MD-82 Q400
 
User avatar
flyingturtle
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:51 pm

RIP, Core.

At least your brothers made it.
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.
 
User avatar
JetBuddy
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:04 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:09 pm

What an achievement! That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Especially the two boosters landing back synchronous. Huge congrats to SpaceX!
 
Flighty
Posts: 9620
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:07 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 pm

The footage of other boosters landing on their pads was mind-blowing! I shouted swear words! Working at home fortunately.
 
User avatar
litz
Posts: 2163
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:01 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Two out of three, and sending a friggin CAR to Mars ain't bad.

Absolutely stunning stuff. It's truly science fiction in real life.
 
twincommander
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:54 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:27 pm

SpaceX is live streaming Starman and earth views right now.

Flat Earthers, eat your heart out.
 
MatthewDB
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm

How long will the Starman camera and transmission hold out? Did the put solar panels on it or will the batteries die soon?
 
User avatar
flyingturtle
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:33 pm

MatthewDB wrote:
How long will the Starman camera and transmission hold out? Did the put solar panels on it or will the batteries die soon?


For at least some hours, still.

No solar panels AFAIK.

I guess the Arecibo telescope could track the Tesla Roadster. There's a real risk Starman could get booked for speeding.


David
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.
 
cumulushumilis
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Tesla wins the the prize for fastest sports car ever!!
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:01 pm

HAL wrote:
Sooner787 wrote:
Forgive me, I haven't been following the lead up to this mission.

So is Spaceman and the roadster on their way to Mars?

The booster is in a parking orbit around the Earth. It will startup again in a few minutes to boost out of the Earth's gravity.

HAL


A few minutes? Make that 6 hours. It takes time before the second stage reaches transfer orbit.

So in a few hours, there will be one final second stage burn. If it fails, the Tesla car will eventually fall back to Earth.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Gingersnap wrote:
Hearing the core landed in the sea less than 50 meters from the drone ship.


That's fine, Falcon boosters can float :D
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
cumulushumilis
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 pm

flyingturtle wrote:
MatthewDB wrote:
How long will the Starman camera and transmission hold out? Did the put solar panels on it or will the batteries die soon?


For at least some hours, still.

No solar panels AFAIK.

I guess the Arecibo telescope could track the Tesla Roadster. There's a real risk Starman could get booked for speeding.


David


Its got a big battery though, unless they stripped it out.
 
User avatar
kjeld0d
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:53 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
If it fails, the Tesla car will eventually fall back to Earth.


Image
 
User avatar
Nomadd
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Sooner787 wrote:
Forgive me, I haven't been following the lead up to this mission.

So is Spaceman and the roadster on their way to Mars?

Nope. It will orbit the sun, going out as far as Mars' orbit and in as far as Earths, but it won't actually get near the planets any time soon.
 
User avatar
Nomadd
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:03 am

JetBuddy wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
With the launch of Falcon Heavy scheduled for tomorrow, SpaceX will have an opportunity to test out the new space suit: a dummy driver wearing the suit can be seen in the car.

Image
https://www.instagram.com/p/BezcvpzAgYI/


That's just so cool. I can imagine an alien civilization discovering this in solar orbit millions of years from now, and thinking "What in the world happened here?"


It will encounter an alien civilization, get upgraded to planet destroying capability, call it's self Tsla, and get sued for ripping off the movie theme that ripped off the SOG story.
 
Trololzilla
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 am

Watching the live stream of the post-launch news conference, Musk has confirmed that the core did indeed not land safely. As far as I could hear (the audio quality was a bit meh to start out with), it ran out of propellant and hit the water at 300 MPH, taking out two of the drone ship's engines in the process.

The link to the live stream of the news conference, if anyone can catch it.

EDIT: Not sure if it ran out of propellant or not, but for sure only one of the three engines needed for landing ignited, causing the crash. Hopefully they can repair OCISLY and get enough data to know whether this was a one-time anomaly or a bigger concern.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/6/16980 ... ed-landing
Last edited by Trololzilla on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
flyingturtle
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 am

Trololzilla wrote:
and hit the water at 300 MPH, taking out two of the drone ship's engines in the process.


Lordy, I hope there are video tapes!


David
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.
 
User avatar
SeJoWa
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 6:11 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:26 am

Elon Musk - total investment in FH probably more than half a billion. They thought of canceling it several times.
 
User avatar
SeJoWa
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 6:11 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 am

Came in late.
Elon Musk
- could see short hops with the spaceship part of BFR next year. [!!!]
- it's conceivable to see BFR flight to earth orbit in three to four years [and that would be capable of going to the moon too].
- all hands on deck for Crew Dragon, aiming for end of year use.
 
mxaxai
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:29 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:59 am

cumulushumilis wrote:
flyingturtle wrote:
MatthewDB wrote:
How long will the Starman camera and transmission hold out? Did the put solar panels on it or will the batteries die soon?


For at least some hours, still.

No solar panels AFAIK.

I guess the Arecibo telescope could track the Tesla Roadster. There's a real risk Starman could get booked for speeding.


David


Its got a big battery though, unless they stripped it out.

Battery will last for about 12 hours.
 
AvObserver
Posts: 2576
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:40 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:17 am

United787 wrote:
Amazing! The two boosters landing together brought instant tears to my eyes... and I don't even follow this stuff!


I had the same reaction; neither NASA or the Soviets/Russians ever accomplished that feat. Sorry about the core booster but Elon & Co. will find the glitch and fix it just as they did earlier flaws. All things considered, Falcon Heavy #1 was a spectacular success, especially given that even Musk himself only gave it a 50/50 shot at working, even hinting at the distinct possibility it could blow up on the pad! Thankfully that didn't happen, this is one for the history books, folks!
 
RobertPhoenix
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:39 am

I wonder if we will hear about any issues that were revealed by the test, which didn't cause it to fail but do need to be fixed for the future.
 
User avatar
United787
Posts: 2660
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 am

Will the car stay attached to that apparatus or does it separate at some point?
 
User avatar
alberchico
Posts: 3144
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:52 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:47 am

SeJoWa wrote:
Elon Musk - total investment in FH probably more than half a billion. They thought of canceling it several times.


Isn't that relatively cheap for a rocket of that size ???
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4516
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:23 am

Have we had word on whether the second stage post-coasting phase burn has been successful? Is Starman on his long and lonely way around around the Sun?
This was one of the major goals for FH after all, as it would open the door to the military contracts it will likely need for survival.

And am I the only one who's worrying about the failure to recover the center core?
The whole of FH's business model lies on reusability. The advertised $90m launch cost will not hold much water otherwise...

Is it possible that the core is just re-entering too fast to use the current recovery technique without major redesign?
There are words that it might have run out of fuel which, for such a light payload (albeit on a high orbit), would cast doubt on its chances to make it back after lofting a 50T payload...
Others say some of the engines did not ignite, which could indicate that the higher re-entry speed is damaging them too much, and thus would engender large refurbishing costs even if recovered successfully?

Just nervously speculating here, but of all the potential hurdles FH had to clear, I wasn't expecting this one to be the one to make it trip.

Still, an amazing achievement for SpaceX again, and with amazing pictures to boot.
Congratulations to all involved.
:champagne:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4516
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 am

Ok, nevermind my first question. Musk confirmed that the third burn was successful... too successful in fact.

Apparently the second stage performed so well that Starman is now set on a much wider orbit than initially planned, one that will take it close to Ceres!
So much so that the scientist community is apparently starting to ask for precisions about the new orbit to evaluate the risks of it colliding with another planet (and possibly contamine it).

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/6/16983 ... -musk-mars

Lol.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6960
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 am

Francoflier wrote:
Have we had word on whether the second stage post-coasting phase burn has been successful? Is Starman on his long and lonely way around around the Sun?
This was one of the major goals for FH after all, as it would open the door to the military contracts it will likely need for survival.

And am I the only one who's worrying about the failure to recover the center core?
The whole of FH's business model lies on reusability. The advertised $90m launch cost will not hold much water otherwise...

Is it possible that the core is just re-entering too fast to use the current recovery technique without major redesign?
There are words that it might have run out of fuel which, for such a light payload (albeit on a high orbit), would cast doubt on its chances to make it back after lofting a 50T payload...
Others say some of the engines did not ignite, which could indicate that the higher re-entry speed is damaging them too much, and thus would engender large refurbishing costs even if recovered successfully?

Just nervously speculating here, but of all the potential hurdles FH had to clear, I wasn't expecting this one to be the one to make it trip.

Still, an amazing achievement for SpaceX again, and with amazing pictures to boot.
Congratulations to all involved.
:champagne:


Apparently it is headed towards the asteroid belt .......https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/961083704230674438

Going to knock a rock back to earth?

The center core was not going to be reused anyway as it was an older model.
However I still would like to know more. It seems like two of the 3 engines did not relight, but they may have been out of fuel. I guess time will tell.

Some astute folks pointed out that if you watch the screens in the back of the webcast , you can see the something crossing left to right at a diagonal across one of them. ( I think this may be the drone camera view we have seen before). It looks like the core hit hard and fast. One person slowed down the frames we did see, and indicates you can see a landing leg hitting the right side of the ship. More data will tell, but that core was higher and faster than any other core when it was spent. My guess is that the boost back and reentry burn used more fuel than expected, possibly due to winds, or other factors.

Their engineers will figure it out, and I would love to see the real crash video of the core.

All that said, this was amazing. After waiting so long to see the heavy fly, i was amazed at how effortless it went. Iconic images for the ages with the two boosters landing, and Starman floadtng across the earth in a Tesla.

Congratulations to all those at Spacex..
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 8999
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:54 am

GDB wrote:
Truly incredible, I'll admit to shouting 'fucking hell!' as FH seemed to lift off and clear the tower so fast..


from watching it....

Mach 1 in ~60 seconds
Mach 2 in ~90 seconds
Mach 4 in ~120 seconds
Mach 8 in ~180 seconds

Looking at the OG-2 Mission that doesn´t look that much faster up to the one minute mark, but at 3 minutes there is almost 2000 mph difference.

And Spaceman is some awesome PR stunt and probably not even more expensive than the average dummy load.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
vikkyvik
Posts: 12333
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:00 am

Francoflier wrote:
Ok, nevermind my first question. Musk confirmed that the third burn was successful... too successful in fact.

Apparently the second stage performed so well that Starman is now set on a much wider orbit than initially planned, one that will take it close to Ceres!
So much so that the scientist community is apparently starting to ask for precisions about the new orbit to evaluate the risks of it colliding with another planet (and possibly contamine it).

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/6/16983 ... -musk-mars

Lol.


Nice - I saw part of that last burn low in the southeastern sky here in SoCal. Was out jogging and happened to glance to my right. Could barely make it out. Thought it might have been this but didn’t get confirmation until now.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: SpaceX - Tests, Launches, Developments

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:49 am

What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos