Search found 3185 matches

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 64
by MSPNWA
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:52 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: F9 Could Use A321XLR Order for Transatlantic
Replies: 56
Views: 4039

Re: F9 Could Use A321XLR Order for Transatlantic

This order makes no sense to me. Long-haul ULCC has been a failure, and F9 would need to significantly change their onboard model to make a long-haul flight on them passable. It would be like two different Frontiers. I can see them using this extra range for DEN-Hawaii, but I don't see how people ca...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:45 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Updated: AA agrees to order 50 Airbus A321XLR's
Replies: 322
Views: 50229

Re: Updated: AA agrees to order 50 Airbus A321XLR's

I can see these used for a return of DFW-LIH and year-round DFW-KOA, but personally I won't be flying that long in a narrowbody.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:05 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Basic Understanding of some Economic Principles
Replies: 99
Views: 3269

Re: Basic Understanding of some Economic Principles

Who is the "market"? Are you referring to Wall Street, banks, some evil genius in a mountain lair? And are you naive enough to believe that once the Fed is done away with it will all be sunshine and lolly pops? Are you naive enough to believe that it will all go to hell if a private entit...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:18 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: IAG sign LOI for 200 B737 Max
Replies: 223
Views: 25767

Re: IAG sign LOI for 200 B737 Max

I didn't see this coming. Huge win for Boeing to enter an Airbus stronghold in IAG.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:42 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Updated: Airbus announcing A321XLR
Replies: 399
Views: 67704

Re: Updated: Airbus announcing A321XLR

A330-800neo might be the least efficient widebodies among the new generation ones, but is still more efficient than current generation A330 and even more efficient than 767s I guess... Along with the much lower acquisition and other fixed/variable costs for A321XLR. True, but it still has to be com...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Updated: Airbus announcing A321XLR
Replies: 399
Views: 67704

Re: Updated: Airbus announcing A321XLR

Congrats to Airbus. I predict it will fill its niche for a relatively small investment. Worth the gamble. Leeham news (https://leehamnews.com/2019/06/13/how-useful-is-an-airbus-a321xlr-part-2/ ) figured that A330-800neo is very slightly more expensive than A321XLR per seat basis. A330-900neo thus wo...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Basic Understanding of some Economic Principles
Replies: 99
Views: 3269

Re: Basic Understanding of some Economic Principles

seb146 wrote:
If it sits in the bank collecting interest, that is certainly NOT creating jobs, is it?


You're making the faulty assumption that money in the bank sits there doing nothing.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Basic Understanding of some Economic Principles
Replies: 99
Views: 3269

Re: Basic Understanding of some Economic Principles

seb146 wrote:
If 1,000 wealthy people have an extra $100,000 a month each, they will put it in the bank driving nothing.


Do you actually believe this?

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019
Replies: 1350
Views: 248354

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

It has struck me that United is making no efforts to purchase new smaller jets (A319 or B737-700) or mid size jets (A320 pr B737-800) . They do have plans to add 34 used A319s. Instead they are spending all their money on twin aisle jets and larger B737-900ER and now MAX 9/10s.. What is up with Uni...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:26 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: OAG Changes 6/16/2019:AI Extends JFK Suspension;MF Suspends SEA-SZX;NK Extension;WN AUG MAX Cuts
Replies: 61
Views: 9031

Re: OAG Changes 6/16/2019:AI Extends JFK Suspension;MF Suspends SEA-SZX;NK Extension;WN AUG MAX Cuts

Ishrion wrote:
That didn’t last long. Is this a full cut or just seasonal?


Don't know. It's already seasonal and runs for a couple months this summer, so we'll know soon if it's back for summer 2020. That will tell us.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: OAG Changes 6/16/2019:AI Extends JFK Suspension;MF Suspends SEA-SZX;NK Extension;WN AUG MAX Cuts
Replies: 61
Views: 9031

Re: OAG Changes 6/16/2019:AI Extends JFK Suspension;MF Suspends SEA-SZX;NK Extension;WN AUG MAX Cuts

enilria wrote:
*DL DTW-HNL JAN 0.5>0.1[0] FEB 0.4>0.1[0] MAR 0.4>0[0]


Deja vu of 2010-11. It basically doesn't fly all winter past Christmas now. I doubt we'll see MSP-HNL increased to compensate.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta luggage abuse
Replies: 105
Views: 10670

Re: Delta luggage abuse

I feel for the PAX. That's seriously bad luck. DL needs to make that right and care for everybody, not just those that make good PR. I don't get the point to give her any blame for this. It just makes you look bad. She did what we're told to do - carry-on any valuable items. And it wasn't like this ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-14/boeing-updates-older-737-simulators-in-wake-of-fatal-max-crashes Confirmed NG simulator did not accurately reflect manual trim wheel forces. Ray Yeah, and it's easier to turn than in a real aircraft in some circumstances. If anything that article s...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Federal Employees: According to Donald Trump, the Hatch Act does not matter
Replies: 25
Views: 1271

Re: Federal Employees: According to Donald Trump, the Hatch Act does not matter

More propaganda being lapped up due to unbridled hate. The Hatch Act was violated during the Obama Administration, and of course then no one cared. Wake up, America. Your country is on the brink.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:08 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

So either AA's CEO and the FAA associate administrator for aviation safety have two wildly different ideas about when MAX will be flying again, or they're talking about two different things. I agree with talking about two different things. One is a conservative, firm "goal" or "deadl...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:45 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Media: AA refuses to supply IG with a spare part causing delays in SFO
Replies: 97
Views: 19512

Re: Media: AA refuses to supply IG with a spare part causing delays in SFO

This whole thing is ridiculous. The media assault on AA is sickening. Doing the public no favors by making conclusions without proof.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:13 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Tried To 'Trap' Its Own Flight Attendants
Replies: 95
Views: 19088

Re: Delta Tried To 'Trap' Its Own Flight Attendants

Are you trying to say that CBAs at others carriers aren't enforceable? Not at all; I'm just saying that nothing DL did in this particular instance would have violated any language in any other existing CBA, to my knowledge. Can you tell me what contractual violation took place had this been at anot...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:34 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Tried To 'Trap' Its Own Flight Attendants
Replies: 95
Views: 19088

Re: Delta Tried To 'Trap' Its Own Flight Attendants

The motive behind the exposure or the "everyone does it" excuse are irrelevant to the fact that stunts like this shouldn't be used at airlines. That's not teamwork. And again, there was nothing here that would have been able to be grieved if they were under any existing CBAs at other carri...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:21 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Donald Trump = Herbert Hoover 2.0?
Replies: 60
Views: 2531

Re: Donald Trump = Herbert Hoover 2.0?

Well I wouldn't be that harsh, but yes economic literacy is very poor in most people , and I'm sorry to tell you but from the countless posts of yours I have been privileged to read over the years that would include you. That doesn't make you dumb, I'm sure you excel in another field. :checkmark: Y...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:02 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Updated: AA agrees to order 50 Airbus A321XLR's
Replies: 322
Views: 50229

Re: RUMOR: American to order A321LR

I can definitely see a 10-15 frame conversion to replace 757s on select TATL routes. AA could have used a 757 replacement yesterday, and the LR is the only near-term option.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:56 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

kalvado wrote:
Too bad unskilled design made those planes uncontrollable..


Stating a blatant, possibly intentional, inaccuracy about the facts of the crashes won't help your argument.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:39 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

Which makes some sense based on data; however assuming that basic skills would make MCAS outcomes different is a very far-reaching conclusion. It's the opposite of far-fetched to assume that knowing how an airplane flies, knowing how your airplane operates, and knowing proper procedures to fly your...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 31, 2019 7:08 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

I think there is a really simple test to prove your assertion wrong. All other things being equal, had they been flying NG instead MAX, this thread wouldn't exist and there wouldn't be two craters in the ground. Good try, but.. 1) Your conclusion isn't valid. In particular the ET crew placed the ai...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 31, 2019 1:30 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AA stock hits a 3-year low
Replies: 101
Views: 10059

Re: AA stock hits a 3-year low

Sounds like a good time to buy stock.

If Doug has to go, it will act as a placebo like Munoz was to UA. Expect a short-term positive impact, but in the long-run the negative culture has to be improved. It's like firing the coach or manager because you can't fire the players.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 31, 2019 1:01 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AS wins 12th straight JD Power award
Replies: 86
Views: 6165

Re: AS wins 12th straight JD Power award

The fact that one can take the 2010 rankings and get nearly the same results tells me how little I can value the award. Much changes in this world, but on thing remains the same--JD power rankings.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 28, 2019 5:35 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

If AA continues to refuse to invest in an industry leading product, then they can also sit out commanding a revenue premium versus Delta. The problem with that belief is that there's no concrete evidence that tells us mainline domestic PTVs make a statistically significant empirical contribution to...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun May 26, 2019 8:30 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

PixelFlight wrote:
No airline using 737 ever trained there pilots with a scenario that match all the above terms.


How do you know this for a fact?

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun May 26, 2019 7:51 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

PixelFlight wrote:
Never before the Runaway Stabilizer Procedure was about a repetitive discontinuous automatic movement that still allow the manual electric trim to work.


How do you know this for a fact?

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 24, 2019 8:42 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: FAA Inspectors Accusing Agency of Negligence
Replies: 37
Views: 3586

Re: FAA Inspectors Accusing Agency of Negligence

Of course, are these true whistleblowers or just people with an axe to grind? Bingo. Axes cause damage too, in the wrong direction. Just because a major accident hasn’t yet happened, does not mean it is necessarily safe, it’s just a matter of time if airlines are being allowed to take short cuts, e...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 24, 2019 8:17 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Motley Fool 5.19.2019 - Southwest Inter-Island Service, "doing extraordinarily well."
Replies: 69
Views: 10626

Re: Motley Fool 5.19.2019 - Southwest Inter-Island Service, "doing extraordinarily well."

frmrCapCadet wrote:
While I am not a fan of Motley, this seems like an informative story.


Eh, the point still seems to be to pump the tires of two airlines they own stock in.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 24, 2019 8:13 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

This sort of thing is why nobody buys your "I agree Boeing is at fault" line. Saying "Boeing/FAA screwed up by underestimating how incredibly thick and useless the pilots were" isn't really blaming Boeing at all. You're like the guy who insults somebody and when they protest say...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed May 22, 2019 5:10 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: UA's plan to replace 777's?
Replies: 44
Views: 9694

Re: UA's plan to replace 777's?

My guess is still: 1) 77Es replaced by 789/78X starting around 2025. 2) A359 order converted to narrowbody - probably A321 I don't how the A359 order stays as-is. At the very least I see another deferral. 2022-23 is too soon unless UA plans even more large capacity increase and/or retires the 77Es m...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

The evolution of airspeed is a result of the nose down trim MCAS action. Again a Boeing's responsibility. The main factor to control speed is to control of pitch. A point were the automation gone amok overruled the pilots. Misrepresenting the events of the crash and misrepresenting the main two fac...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 21, 2019 10:38 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AA sues IAM-TWU Association over alleged slowdown
Replies: 244
Views: 17976

Re: AA sues IAM-TWU Association over alleged slowdown

Guess you forgot about WN last month. It achieved AMFA’s goal. A) We don't yet know what, if anything, AMFA had to give to get. B) WN and AMFA had been at it for almost 7 years. US was a still an airline at that point. C) WN has very high margins, giving AMFA leverage--leverage the IAM-TWU doesn't ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

Perhaps because the other stick shaker was not active, and there were plenty of other clues that even a non-pilot would easily learn in 5 minutes that there was no stall (or even approaching stall). The issue with that line of thinking is that there's no such thing an "erroneous" stick sh...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: A220 gets 2.3T MTOW increase
Replies: 246
Views: 36684

Re: A220 gets 2.3T MTOW increase

However, I do not believe lack of range has been any of the A220s major issues I agree. Adding range to long and thin simply turns it into longer and thin. A bigger problem is that the A220 was built with too much range for ideal short-haul economics. To me this range increase won't make any signif...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 21, 2019 9:19 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AA sues IAM-TWU Association over alleged slowdown
Replies: 244
Views: 17976

Re: AA sues IAM-TWU Association over alleged slowdown

What appears to be going on at AA is why airline unions have to be careful with what tools they use. Right now the people affected most are the one that pay the bills--the customers. As that harm trickles down the line, that quickly comes back to hurt the very workers it's intended to help. If there...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue May 21, 2019 5:39 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: House approves Equality Act, sweeping bill to expand gay rights
Replies: 46
Views: 2551

Re: House approves Equality Act, sweeping bill to expand gay rights

So stripping away rights from all to bestow new "rights" for the few is "equal". Thank goodness we only have check and balances.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun May 19, 2019 2:19 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

I'm asking you to show it. I didnt state it was a fact. I called into question the coincidence. If you had it, youd show it as that would end the discussion. But given you hint at it but wont... sure. I didn't say you said it was fact. Please read before you post. By calling the coincidence into qu...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sun May 19, 2019 2:06 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

I thought the CVR indicated the FO stated he couldn't turn the wheel. No, the FO didn't say anything specifically about the trim wheel. It can't be confirmed that either attempted the maneuver. It may have occurred, but the information made public doesn't confirm it. Instead it raises doubts that i...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 11:08 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

So you dont have any. Nice deflection. No one said PTVs were the sole reason. But they do feed into customer satisfaction scores, which tends to benefit companies in terms of profits. What next, they should scrap all food since, meh, theres no way it matters to anyone? Guess you're just going to ig...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that DL makes more money BECAUSE of IFE. All I've said is how fascinating it is that DL, despite being the most profitable of the US3, continues to invest in IFE. If DL was going to earn that revenue premium anyway, then why wouldn't they also remove IFE? W...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 6:01 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Why weren’t the A330s grounded after the pitot tube issues?
Replies: 94
Views: 16681

Re: Why weren’t the A330s not grounded after the pitot tube issues?

I would not compare the AF447 crash with the two MAX accidents. You make this statement and then go into reasons why they are strongly comparable, in particular the ET crash. We can dissect the crashes all we want, but the real reason for ground/no ground is that there were two crashes versus one. ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 5:43 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

Oh really? Then why is it that DL continues to outperform AA and UA? Clearly people are paying more to fly DL. DL continues to invest in IFE. So how is it that people aren't willing to pay for a better experience? Why? I'll turn it around. I can tell you what isn't causing the outperform--PTVs. Is ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 2:21 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

One issue I've had with PTVs is that I can't completely trust them. I've had the IFE system not work. I've had screens not work. I've had audio jacks not work. I would never travel without a backup if IFE is a must-have. And of course sometimes my personal devices have better screens and work better...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 2:14 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

I thought the CVR indicated the FO stated he couldn't turn the wheel. No, the FO didn't say anything specifically about the trim wheel. It can't be confirmed that either attempted the maneuver. It may have occurred, but the information made public doesn't confirm it. Instead it raises doubts that i...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat May 18, 2019 1:36 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

Some more bad news: 737 MAX simulators don't properly simulate all the force needed to turn the trim wheels.... https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/17/business/boeing-737-max-simulators.html For the media, yes. Would help the credibility of the article if it didn't claim that the ET pilots "strugg...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 17, 2019 10:58 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft
Replies: 180
Views: 21991

Re: Rumor: American Airlines To Bring Back Seatback IFEs On Domestic Aircraft

I'm still waiting for Leff's last AA interior rumor to come true.

I don't know if the new seats can even be retrofitted for screens. They certainly would have to be modified. With dozens of aircraft already with new seats and many more imminently coming, this is more like a pipe dream than a rumor.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Updated: US DOT awards Haneda slots
Replies: 760
Views: 129502

Re: Updated: US DOT awards Haneda slots

Apples and oranges; access to HND is extremely restricted, unlike access to ICN. You can claim that DL would be just fine competing with AA+JL and UA+NH from NRT, but UA in their own application called out that they've seen strong preference on their own SFO-TYO flights for O&D traffic to go to...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri May 17, 2019 5:59 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3088
Views: 307238

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/boeing_two_deadly_crashes. An new in depth piece from the BBC. Frustratingly another media piece that misrepresents what we know from the preliminary report in regards to what the airplane was doing. It falsely claims that pilots followed the latest runaw...

Jump to post
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 64